[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Tropes You Like/Dislike

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 31

File: 282828.png (243KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
282828.png
243KB, 500x371px
What are some cliches and tropes you like? Hate?
>>
I really dislike the oneechan/senpai and imouto trope. And I don't like sexualized purity of lesbian relatiknships which you can find in many Yuri plots
>>
Like:
>yuri with hats on

Dislike:
>lack of hats in yuri
>>
File: Best Ghost.png (133KB, 242x391px) Image search: [Google]
Best Ghost.png
133KB, 242x391px
I like confident lesbians who know what they want.

I fucking hate "B-but we're both girls..."
>>
>>2157220
Gimme examples of yuri with hats on
>>
>>2157267
Touhou
>>
class s
>>
""yuri""
>>
>>2157178
Butch/prince yuri. Examples are the short hair "princes" in strawberry panic and aoi hana. Basically guy substitutes.
>>
>>2157308
Meant to say that I dislike this trope.
>>
I like age gap and incest yuri
>>
The lack of confident butch girls. Everyone being so damn feminine gets tiresome.
>>
>>2157308
You are aware Fumi gets it on with her girly cousin and Aoi-Chan? (Who she ends up together with by the end)
>>
>>2157255
I love 'b-but we're both girls', especially if only one of the girls is shy about it and the other one is aggressive
>>
I always hear the "But we're both girls" line and similar stuff mocked amongst yuri fans but is that even a thing anymore? I can't remember ever seeing it and I've been a yuri fan for almost ten years. I doubt Japanese teens still believe that, no matter how the country is about lesbians.
>>
Love:

>Homophobia.

That sounds weird, I know, but I like angst. I don't want complete homophobia and gay bashing but a little trouble to realistic levels is nice. Too much yuri is either too fluffy or unironically accidentally homophobic.

>Height Differences

Tall girls and short girls are so cute.

>Insecure lesbians and bi chicks

I do not like the "but we're both girls~" trope but girls freaking out about being gay, trying and failing to be straight, and over compensating is so cute and cringe worthy. Usagi tier awkward basically.

Hate:

>High school yuri

I feel I've outgrown high schoolers in love, be it hetero or lesbian. There's not much teenagers can do plus they are so immature. I want more adult yuri with adult problems and cute couples settling down.

>Magic/Science babies

I don't mind the trope inherently and it works reasonably in fantasy or futuristic works. However it's too common. It just feels like yuri fans are adverse to adoption or insemination. I find adoption more romantic and cute if anything. Nothing like waiting for a child or adopting a cute homeless youth.

>>2157308

I hate princes but I love, love butch characters. Good butch characters are so freaking rare in manga though. They always sit and sob about how they wish they were fem. No, I want more reverse traps who revel in their androgyny like Haruka or Kashima. Also, fyi, more butch/butch please.
>>
>>2157471
You'll still see it but not in a blantant "flustered and overwhelmed" kinda sense where she's blushing all over and really passive about saying no.
>>
>>2157339
You have real-life for that, though, nee-san.
>>
>>2157477

i like butch characters too but butch/butch is too much for me. I have yet to find a bu/bu character couple that I think looks really good.

Tropes I absolutely hate:
>lesbians who have an exception for one guy
either write a fucking het story and tag it so I can avoid at all costs

>bisexual girls
They're horrible in real life so I get TRIGGERED when they're damn near everywhere in everything including irl. Just lesbians/lesbians stuff for me is good plz.

>any kind of het sex or switched focus off the lesbian couple unto a straight or gay male couple
This is incredibly frustrating in a story where it's mainly about the lesbian couple. I don't care about het or gay men, so please don't divert off from the lesbian leads. Its okay to flesh out extras, but get the show back on the road immediately please.
>>
>>2157308
>>2157310

I completey agree when it comes to "Princes"/butches who are literally just there to be "guys for yuri"
>>
>>2157483
Staring at lesbians in real life isn't cool, imouto.
>>
>>2157484
>lesbians who have an exception for one guy

Projecting aside i agree with you, especially this. I gotten to a point we're just don't care about if guys are in the story, however the lesbian with exception annoys me because that bitch is always the lead of a story, and it's not the fact it's a yuri that turns into het that bothers me, but because 9/10, that guy is shit worse than her should have been girlfriend. She'll choose him when he nowhere near as good as the one girl she'd had getting so close too.
>>
File: d22.jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
d22.jpg
21KB, 852x480px
Like:
!Yuri Childhood promises,etc
Magic/Science babies

Hate:
Class S "adolescence"
Obligatory male competitor
>>
>>2157484
>>lesbians who have an exception for one guy
I kind of liked what Prunus Girl did with that. Shion, a confirmed lesbian, says that she might consider going out with one guy, the male lead Maki. She then never does and gets a girlfriend or two, while the ostensibly straight Maki ends up with a crossdressing guy. It was a nice way of suggesting that sexuality can be complicated without any unpleasant ideas about converting lesbians.
>>
>>2157516
I read Prunus Girl for the side lesbians, but it actually ended up being really sweet and engaging. I feel like it's an exception that proves the rule though.
>>
>>2157487
what if you see them naked and they got da pussy/boobs combo.
>>
File: PrecureSplashPickup.jpg (90KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
PrecureSplashPickup.jpg
90KB, 640x800px
I just hate when a story ends with a confession scene. These one-shot, no consequences stories seem to make up the bulk of translated yuri stories.
I just wish there were more yuri serial stories.

I like empowered yuri stories. Sci-fi or magical girls. That is to say, I like it when the characters have something else to worry about, other than their feelings, but still pay attention to their feelings.
Now if I could just find that outside of fanfic.
>>
Hate:
>Onee-sama
>Male rival
>A lot of gay angst to the point it's annoying (a little bit is fine, because it's realistic)
>Butch (if looks and act like a man fuck her, but if she has a cute personality is cool)
>Prince / princess (fucking Amane)
>Love triangles, specially if there's a psycho ex
>Bait and switch / class S

Like:
Not sure, any trope (except the ones I hate) is fine for me as long as the story is good and has nice development without shitty, cheap drama.
>>
File: 1454722138086.jpg (43KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454722138086.jpg
43KB, 480x720px
Love:
>innocent kouhai x tall, busty oujo-sama
>teacher x student
>tomboys(the sport type not the prince type)
>aggressive lesbians
>worlds where relationships between girls is completely normal

Hate
>girls who look like tomboys but act girly
>gay angst
>unnecessary drama like 'oh i broke my nail we cant no longer be together'
>>
8000% pure hatred:

>reading yuri
>sex scene happens
>awesome, can't wait to see how this unfolds
>surprise futa

you know, i'm okay with people liking futa, but when you constantly bring it into y/u/ri, that's when you become full brony-tier cancer.
>>
>>2157537
>she doesn't read tags
>>
Does "adolescence" count as a trope?
>>
>>2157541
people don't tag their stupid shit sometimes.
>>
"I'm a lesbian and have a gf but forced to be engaged with a rich man " --------> fuck this
>>
>>2157477

I should add that I also love f/m/f love triangles.... Where the girl wins. Which is never. I know of only two instances. The gay character always loses in bisexual love triangles.

I hate how most yuri is slice of life or romance. We need more "series that just happens to have a main lesbian couple" works. Scifi or action or noir stuff with yuri elements. Straight couples are in every genre but yuri mainly appears in school works or work... works.
>>
>>2157178
>Like
- Kind, meek girls that are actually manipulative and aggressive.
- bullies that get reformed

>Hate
- I hate it when something bad happens because of a guy. Like the guy beat her up, the guy raped her, etc. Think of something else ff's sake.
- love at first sight. What a load of bullcrap
- liking someone because she just picked up your eraser for you that one time. Another load of
>>
>>2157572
> liking someone because she just picked up your eraser for you that one time
did you actually find that in a yuri manga? if you did tell me the name please hahah
>>
>>2157578
dude. You know I'm shitting you, right? like the anon's
>ohh I broke a fingernail we can't be together anymore
but my point still stands. Those events that are so petty yet somehow makes people fall in love with someone instantly is just ehh.

On an unrelated note, I don't get what's so cool about being a class or student president. You know those tropes that go
>I-its the student council president!
>its raining lilies in the background
>girls are wetting themselves
What.
>>
Half-baked yuribait.
If you're going to have yuri, commit to it.
Let lesbians be lesbians.
>>
>>2157544
>Does "adolescence" count as a trope?
Does any work still play this straight anymore?
>>
>>2157593
Why the fuck the student council president is so popular and loved anyways? Is it true irl in Japan? This trope is common in het romance also , I don't get the appeal
>>
>>2157549
>story ends with her running off with the man even though she's unhappy about it for bullshit angst ending
I want to kill myself.
>>
>>2157593
>>2157601
Student council members are chosen through election. Girls aren't wetting themselves for her because she's the student president, she became student president because of her innate abilities to make girls wet.
>>
>>2157178
I really don't like the "Let's cum at the same time!"
>>
>>2157560
>I know of only two instances.
Name pls, this is my fetish
>>
>>2157334

I like age gap when they're both adults, like a 20 year old and a 35 year old or a 25 year old and 40 year old, however that's super rare.

>>2157477

I wanna see more lesbian mom stories where one was married. Maybe she's a widow, maybe she divorced, maybe she decided to stop repressing her homosexuality and leave... I just like stories about single parents finding love. I have only seen one or two like that that's yuri.
>>
>>2157484
>any kind of het sex or switched focus off the lesbian couple unto a straight or gay male couple

Yea I really want to see what's going on with SJ and QT, too.
>>
>>2157334
You have excellent taste, Oneesama.
>>
Basically Hibike Euphonium would be perfect if Reina and Kumiko just fucked already.
>>
Like:
>princely/knight girls who are still clearly female (so not reverse traps/androgynous)
>confident/dominant girls completely comfortable with their sexuality and pursuing girls
>age gap
>magic babies
>siscons

Dislike:
>girls who are otherwise straight except the one girl they're partnered with(especially when they randomly bring up how they're still dating guys on the side like girl/girl relationships are not real relationships)/girls who express no general attraction to girls
>lack of adult x adult yuri (not that I dislike high school age or age gap, but it would be nice to have more yuri between adults)
>forced/arranged marriages between one girl and some guy for drama
>h manga specific: entire thing is yuri but then on the last page one of the girls says something like "that was good but we should get [some guy] to come and fuck us next time" or "we should try fucking a guy together next time"
>>
>>2157334
>tfw my age gap fetish led me to like incest couples
I didn't realize I liked incest until I found I'd drawn 3 different mother/daughter pairings.
>>
>>2157255
>I fucking hate "B-but we're both girls..."

Has there ever been anything where both women each assume the other wants her so they each become close because they want to make the other happy, but in reality neither one is actually a lesbian?

...it's for science, you understand, that I ask.
>>
File: 1472488092922.png (638KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472488092922.png
638KB, 800x600px
Bad
>but we're both girls!

Good
>but that's my anus!
>>
>>2157178
i really hate the "so you really ARE a girl" line that comes up in almost every sex scene ever. i also hate it when scissoring is the climax of a sex scene, its fine and believable if used as foreplay but i cant believe any girl can come that easily/comfortably while bumping tacos.
>>
>>2157547
"futa" and "yuri" need to be mutually exclusive.
>>
>>2157772
Stuff being tagged yuri + futa that starts with yuri but has a girl grow a dick halfway through isn't as bad as FFM threesomes or gangbangs being tagged yuri at least.
>>
Hate:
Prince type
Damsel in Distress
Manipulative Onee-sama
Senpai/Kohai
Girl being too shy/docile
Angst
Edgelords
Clingy or overprotective
Class S
But were both girls
Not fucking on the first date

Like:
>>
>>2157599
Unless Yamada was trolling, Hibike! Euphonium.
>>
File: 50498346_p0.jpg (140KB, 383x475px) Image search: [Google]
50498346_p0.jpg
140KB, 383x475px
>>2157484
>i like butch characters too but butch/butch is too much for me. I have yet to find a bu/bu character couple that I think looks really good.

Does butch/butch yuri even exist? I'm into it and I've found fuck-all, it seems like femme/femme is way more common.

All I want is for two androgynous, princely girls to have a sexually charged rivalry, competing to see who can seduce the most girls until they accidentally fall in love with each other ;_;
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00260.jpg (95KB, 642x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00260.jpg
95KB, 642x720px
I hate it when an established "fuck already dammit" couple didn't kiss in the end or the kiss was obscured "open to interpretation" or happened off screen.

I'm talking to you, Blue Drop.
>>
File: 1472229426960.png (356KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1472229426960.png
356KB, 567x567px
>>2157284
>>
>>2157661
God, I stopped following Their Story after the yaoi subplot started getting more and more screentime. Is it worth catching up on?
>>
Draw a guy, call it a girl
>>
>>2157178
>dislike
girl x yuri "prince"
girls in ties
girls in suits
age-gap
>>
>>2157909
How do you live with having such bad taste
>>
Like:
Student/Teacher
Age gap (especially if the older woman looks younger/just as young as her girlfriend)
Tomboys who actually don't look like substitutes for men
Incest and Pseudo-incest
Height Differences
Love Triangles (F/F/F)

Dislike:
Authors drawing guys and calling them girls (>>2157894)
"Class S" (MariMite is the only exception)
Male Rival
Two-timing. I don't care if they're all girls, it sucks.
Het side-stories
Loli shit

I feel neutral about butch/butch but I'd like to see more of it
>>
File: NetsuzouTrapNTR[1].jpg (22KB, 246x350px) Image search: [Google]
NetsuzouTrapNTR[1].jpg
22KB, 246x350px
>>2157933
What if there's a male rival but in the end it's NTR (in favor of another girl)?
>>
>>2157943
If it's in favor of another girl then I'd probably like it.
>>
Outside of maybe Riyoko Ikeda and Love DNA XX, I can't think of any yuri manga where the butch's character design could be passed off as a guy. You people are delusional.
>>
>>2157484
>>2157503
>lesbian with an exception

Those sorts of girls exist, you can call them bi if you want. My girlfriend only ever dated girls before dating me though and we have been together for 4 years.

I agree than any het should be tagged though.
>>
>>2157950
Himitsu no Hanazono by Fuji Mihona
>>
>>2157484

>bisexual girls
>They're horrible in real life so I get TRIGGERED when they're damn near everywhere in everything including irl.

who hurt you, oneesama
>>
>>2157960
And that's what has all these people triggered, an obscure nineties manga?
>>
>>2157960
I kind of get it, but... that manga's a bad example.

>>2158019
>I can't think of any yuri manga where the butch's character design could be passed off as a guy.
Manga isn't the only form of media.
>>
>>2157446
I kinda like that as well. Especially when the reluctant girl actually wants it but she sees it as this forbidden fruit that she can't help but want.
>>
>>2158024

That's the entire point of reverse trap characters. The more masculine, the better imho (too many look like femboys).
>>
>>2157446
i especially like "we're both girls" in comedy works.

other than that, well, nope
>>
>>2158024
Can you think of such yuri anime characters then?
>>
>>2157950
Yamanko! But that's part of Makoto's charm.
>>
>>2157950
Akuma no Riddle
Sayuri’s Little Sister Is An Ange
Sunshine & Bright Stars
>>
Like:
Cute/Fluffy yuri
Cute girls doing lewd things to cute girls
Donald trump yuri

Dislike:
Faggy tumblrshit meant to push an agenda (muh diversity/muh oppression) first and be a manga/anime/westernshit second.

Also westernshit. Fuck off back to /co/ desu. I want to puke everytime I see a good thread tainted by tumblr tier filth.

No men allowed it makes me antsy
>>
>>2158183
>Donald trump yuri
I wasn't aware this was even a thing. I have no idea what this is just by reading that.
>>
>>2158176
>Akuma no Riddle
>Sunshine & Bright Stars
If you think guys have breasts, sure. Plus, Chinese comics are hardly yuri.

>Sayuri’s Little Sister Is An Angel
Still has very soft features and expressions.
>>
File: 1465120088056.jpg (25KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465120088056.jpg
25KB, 433x380px
>>2158183
>Donald trump yuri
>>
File: 1445750251808.jpg (270KB, 1378x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1445750251808.jpg
270KB, 1378x1283px
Like:
>Ojousamas of every sort in every kind of pairing.
>Comedy. Make me laugh and I'll love you forever.
>Pairings where both sparks and small objects fly.
>Alpha lesbians who fuck everything that moves.
>Breast envy, height difference, bodily contrast in general.
Hate:
>Drama for the sake of drama, especially when it's obvious there's no purpose other than to stall the work.
>Aaaaangst.
>>
>>2158228
>>2158306
I think he means yuri with hats on.
>>
>>2158183
I guess Donald Trump yuri is the kind of yuri that builds a yuge wall to keep the men out.

LIke:
Stone Cold Steve Austin yuri
The Rock yuri
Straightforward and entertaining yuri

Dislike:
Triple H yuri
Yuri that gets pushed because of LGBT issues and other gimmicks rather than through their own merit.
>>
I'm getting really sick of yuri where a dude's watching. What kind of pathetic fuck needs to insert himself into a sex scene? It's like women can't enjoy sex without a guy there.
>>
>>2157334
Are you me?
>>
>>2158381
>Yuri that gets pushed because of LGBT issues and other gimmicks rather than through their own merit.

holy shit, this is another problem with the current trends nowadays. Really pointless, ugly fat lesbian characters when you know the author is 100% fujoshi who prefers pretty white boys above all. Like jesus nigga, don't waste your time or mine, just draw your shit tier yaoi without pandering to yuri fans whom you don't actually care about.
>>
Like:
Monster girl x human girl, but the human is the dominant one
>>
>>2158431
Like what?
>>
>>2157894
Examples of this???
>>
>>2158381
Kindred spirits pushed alot of LGBT stuff, yet thats considered a Yuri classics now.
>>
>>2158502
>>
>>2158505
How can something released this year be considered a classic?
>>
>>2158505
>Kindred spirits pushed alot of LGBT stuff,
No it didn't.
>>
>>2158505
Kindred Spirits didn't push anything, it was just a pure yuri VN. Just simply having real lesbians in your story doesn't mean it's pushing anything.
>>
>>2158508
But anon, androgynous humans exist. Plus she still have long lashes and a slight bump on the chest. Not every girl can have an ojousama twin drills you know.
>>
>>2158486
i could name several artists, but their previous yuri material has devolved into genderqueerkin shit.
>>
Like:
-When a story doesn't have romance, however you can still see the 2 girls getting closer, later become a couple and yet there's no romance either, YKK did it and I loved it.
-Office Ladies are the best
-Two women that despite of having a lot of males after them end up together
-One girl being really persistant on another one

Dislike:
-Het for the sake of angst, the only one that did it right was Octave and it was so depressing I had to go in a yuri break after reading it
-Schoolgirls don't bother me but clichés like "class representative or best of the class" piss me off
-The least experience the girls have with men, the better
-Tomboys are alright but men with eyelashes are not okay
>>
>>2158505
I said rather than through their own merit. It would be like calling the only Japanese person that plays fire hockey (Pelota Phurépecha) the best athlete in the world even though they suck at it. If said Japanese person is actually a beast at fire hockey, then that's fine.
>>
>>2158505
>Youka: I just realized we were both girls, whoa
>Sachi: I'll make this whole school so gay, students won't be able to walk down the hallway without making more turns than a M. Night Shyamalan marathon
>Maki: I'll fuck up your face so hard, the cops are going to think there was a penis involved

Goddamn LGBT agenda ruining my eroges.

This is sarcasm, by the way. I dont think KS pushed a LGBT agenda
>>
Dislike:
Yuri characters with no personality or "I hate boys!"
>>
File: Otto.png (232KB, 463x478px) Image search: [Google]
Otto.png
232KB, 463x478px
>>2158502
>>
>>2157894
>that one dating sim where all the love interests are women that look like men because they that is their day job as actresses
>>
>>2158431
keke this is why I gave up on western yuri comics. There are some rare gems beneath the pile, but its not even worth it anymore. Whats worse is that those decent western authors probably get a ton of shit for the things they do. Not worth the drama. Stay on the asian-made ones.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-16-12h36m43s892.png (235KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-16-12h36m43s892.png
235KB, 656x369px
Clinginess.
>>
Dislikes:
- Bait shows
- Student council president/class rep (has been done way too many times)
- Shitty love triangle with some male character
- Harem shows (unless they are all girls)
- Lolis

- Alpha dykes who know who and what they want
- Older yuri (post high school)
- Well choreographed battle scenes
>>
>>2158525
Are you talking about yuri manga or whatever tumblr is up to these days?
>>
File: lmao.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
eurobeat yuri
mixed school yuri
character driven yuri
spaghetti yuri

>>2158696
b-but lolis are cute
>>
Like: Action with yuri protagonist
Good plot, character development

Dislike: yuri clinches (we're both girls)
Overused settings(high school, magical girls)
Inserted male characters in the middle of the story just for the fact that their only purpose is they exist and nothing else.
>>
File: o melhor lírio.jpg (68KB, 640x881px) Image search: [Google]
o melhor lírio.jpg
68KB, 640x881px
Likes - yuri with rape

Dislikes - yuri with no rape
>>
File: 1446182424064.jpg (422KB, 455x673px) Image search: [Google]
1446182424064.jpg
422KB, 455x673px
>leads in a yuri manga making meaningful progress
>surely they will cross the threshold into a steady romantic relationship in the next chapter
>next chapter
>random-ass unforeshadowed drama via internal angst or obstacle character that totally scuttles everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps6AeafCTdI
>>
>>2158765
>eurobeat yuri
Is this a thing?
>>
>>2158958
Who do you think the Queen of Mean refers too?
>>
File: tumblr_o900acC6ZZ1ukl5gyo2_400.png (156KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o900acC6ZZ1ukl5gyo2_400.png
156KB, 400x240px
Marriage
Science babies
Age Difference
Lolis
Males that get BTFO
Dislikes:
When they never kiss
All girls school
Het endings
When they never kiss at an all girls school and has a het ending would be my nightmare.
Kannazuki no Miko and Girlfriends are probably my two favorites
>>
I like cute puppy love between kids. I hate /ll/ though. It's impossible to make a thread for cute elementary crushes without the /ll/ fans coming in. That stuff is not even allowed on /u/.

Likewise, I love age gap but only when they're both adults. Sadly the age gap thread is mostly not that and that's a rare trope anyway.
>>
Anyone else love class s? Unless I'm getting the concept wrong, I love how flowery and romantic it is. It can be much more gay than outright gay stuff. All that touching, hugging, crying, and long monologues of affection.
>>
>>2159102
The thing people dislike about it is how often such relationships end after school, followed by our heroines finding men.
>>
>>2158971
>When they never kiss at an all girls school and has a het ending would be my nightmare
You better never watch Marimite then.
>>
>>2158628
Otto would kinda have hips if not for the baggy pants, might be androgynous but not a boy.
>>
>>2159110

That's almost never shown though. The series usually ends before high school finishes.

The same could be said for most high school yuri tbqh. How do you know they don't end up marrying men? Heck, honestly I expect most high school anime couples (be they het or gay) to break up. Most people don't stay with their teenage first love.
>>
>>2159125
Marimite had het ending?!
>>
>>2159125
The weird thing is marimite was never intended to be a Yuri show.
>>
>>2159142
Long-running yuri series do tend to show the girls planning a life together after high school.
>>
>>2159145

Yuri wasn't really a thing when the light novels came out.
>>
>>2157909
I can get that you hate the girl x yuri "prince" thing but girls in ties, girls in suits and age-gap?

Like wtf?! Those are like god-tier yuri tropes!
>>
>>2159144
No, and it had kisses too, so I don't know what anon is talking about.
>>
>>2159168
Girls in suits/ties often look like men.

Age-gap always feels weird. It always feels like the older girl is just taking advantage of the younger girl.
>>
>>2159254
You don't want an older girl to take advantage of you?
>>
>>2159267
>You don't want an older girl to take advantage of you?

No.

I want to BE the older girl.
>>
MC's gf's ex comes back episodes, always the same.
>>
>>2159270
will imouto for headpats
>>
>>2159270
you're a rare breed. Most girls want to be the little girl.

Btw, what do you anons think of an older married lesbian couple sharing between them a younger girl to spice up their marriage?
>>
File: Sei Shiori.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sei Shiori.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
>>2159145
>marimite was never intended to be a Yuri show
Is there a source on this? I heard the creator denounced the yuri content after the fact, but I always assumed it was just damage control because of Japan's conservative culture. Sei is gay as fuck, has relationships with multiple women, and it's not even subtle.
>>
>>2159286
>Is there a source on this?
Look up in the archive for the interview she gave in a yuri magazine special.
>>
>>2159254
I love suits when they're cut to still emphasise feminine features like the bust/waist/hips. It's just that suits are often given to the more androgynous characters, rather than the bustier/curvier characters.
>>
>>2159289
I've seen that thread. I meant another source, from someone that had a major role in story-boarding. The whole interview is weird and cagey. Like she's being interviewed for an article on yuri years after the show ended, but acts like she's never even heard of Sei and Shiori being considered a couple, even though they actually kissed on the show. She also basically says it wasn't written to be part of the yuri genre (obviously), but that the relationships can't really be defined as friendship either. Even though it's technically class S, it doesn't mean that yuri fans can't enjoy it. There are lots of shows that aren't part of the yuri genre that have had a large following on /u/ over the years.
>>
>>2159168

Age gap is gross most of the time because it's always a 12 year old with a 15 year old or a 15 year old with a 25 year old. I just want cute 25 year olds dating 40 year olds.
>>
>>2159637
>Age gap is gross most of the time because it's always a 12 year old with a 15 year old or a 15 year old with a 25 year old.
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: 1445028735711-0.jpg (103KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445028735711-0.jpg
103KB, 499x499px
>>2159637
you want some college girls to date your nan?
>>
>>2159637
> I just want cute 25 year olds dating 40 year olds.

Most of us do want that as well, just ignore the lolitards from /a/ that freak out when a character is older than fourteen.
>>
>>2159692
>Most of us
Speak for yourself dynasty forums. People who freak out when a character is younger than fourteen do not belong on 4chan.
>>
>>2159637
What about 12 year olds dating 40 year olds?
>>
I like it when a girl/boy/girl "love triangle" ends with the two girls dating and ditching the guy completely
>>
I hate how most yuri manga revolve around the yuri. I want more that series that 'just happen' to have lesbian couples or subtext instead of just being romance manga.

Also, more -dere (especially kuudere) characters. I hate modern tsundere and yandere in het series but yuri seems to lack these characters a lot of the time. It's unusual considering how common they are otherwise.
>>
>>2159807
It's perfect.
>>
>>2159865
>hates how yuri doesn't "just happen"
>wants manufactured character archetypes used expressly for romantic interactions
Maybe work on making up your mind first.
>>
Incest and loli yuri are kinda overrated to me.

> I can hear the sound of the amazons gasping in shock
>>
>>2159961

Evangelion isn't a romance anime and yet Asuka is one of the most iconic tsundere characters out there. Anime archetypes don't only appear in school romance series.
>>
I really hate
>I'm not a lesbian, but I love YOU!!!
>>
File: my best friend.png (49KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
my best friend.png
49KB, 228x220px
>>2160262
>>
File: 1.png (81KB, 345x295px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
81KB, 345x295px
>>2160262
>>
>>2159865
>I want more that series that 'just happen' to have lesbian couples or subtext instead of just being romance manga.
This. I really want a fantasy/action story with a lesbian MC and with romance as a secondary plot point.
>>
>>2157178
>it's a all lesbians or the only lesbian in the show is a sexual predator episode
>>
>>2160610
Like Stray Little Devil?
>>
>>2160263
kek
>>
>>2161733
I love sexual predator lesbians because it's nice to have characters that aren't timid about getting what they want. If they're the only lesbian it's usually because they're the token lesbian in a haremshit show or something, rather than actual yuri though.
>>
>>2157618
This. And I also hate the fact that everyone screams "I'm cumming!". It is too dumb, can't they scream something else when they climax?
>>
>>2161769
Only I want to see them being together too
>>
>>2157888
If you don't want to wade through yaoi, then not really. Personally, I don't mind it; I've waited longer for series to update so it doesn't bother me too much if Their Story has a yaoi update.
>>
>>2161873
>>2157888

to me, it seems like the Their Story author made the comic on a whim after she drew out sketches of alpha tall brunette flirting with submissive blonde grill 2cute.

It seems like the yaoi one off couple and the adventures of mophead and dedicated chinese student are ways to help pad Their Story to be longer than it should be. It doesn't feel like "extras being fleshed", those guys stories legitimately take the focus and direction away from QT and SJ and it is really frustrating to wait for a week to a month for a new update, only for it to be drama or a new development about the boys.
>>
>>2157888

The yaoi subplot isn't that bad. Just cute boys being cute.

>>2161900

Tbqh, the original artwork feels heavily dissociated from the webcomic. In the art they're obviously adults. The webcomic is a prequel. I expected that it'd show them hooking up and going through high school and maybe college together, however it's moving at a snails pace. I almost expect it to end after they begin dating. It probably will, unless a timeskip exists.
>>
>>2161943
i don't know. Seems like Tan Jiu has lost interest in yuri and is more interested in yaoi. And so has my interest in her comic.
>>
>>2161951
>And so has my interest in her comic.
and by that I mean, I'm probably going to drop her comic completely since it's not looking too good storywise. The yaoi subplot makes it look like she is out of ideas for where SJ and QT's relationship is going.
>>
>>2161900
>>2161955
>>2161951
A few chapters that are not about SJ/QT (but still tangentially related to her life) out of over 100 chapters and you lose your minds. Get a grip.
>>
>>2162006
I'll stop complaining if other yaoi comics do off topic yuri chapters.
>>
>>2162011
Like Loveless?
>>
>>2162021
To be honest Loveless is the only one that comes to mind. Not surprising since the author also did AnR which is yuri.
>>
>>2157549
Amen.
>>
>>2162011
That happens pretty often, actually. So really, stop crying.
>>
>>2157220
What is this? Team Fortress?
>>
>>2162589
just saying, that I don't care for yaoi and I don't want to read it in a yuri story. A good yuri story is rare so to see it going down the way GGAR went, makes me pretty pessimistic.

It's fine if you enjoy it, but I prefer my yuri to be 100% yuri and 0% bullshit.
>>
>>2160299
What Madoka doujin is that from? I've tried Saucenao, but it didn't turn up any results.

As for me
>Like
Pettanko
Goddess/Vampire/other supernatural creatures
Magical girl
Tsundere

>Neutral
Loli

>Hate
Futa
>>
>>2157255
>I fucking hate "B-but we're both girls..."
I don't mind. If the character is not the protagonist.

I love the confident lesbian who serve as the protagonist to the "we're both girls" character deuteragonist.

It's especially heartwarming when the confident girl break the shell of the "we're botj girls" character and from thereafter, she don't care they are of them same sex.
>>
>>2157477
>I feel I've outgrown high schoolers in love, be it hetero or lesbian
Same.

That's how I come to love the works of Akiko Morishima.
>>
This is mostly a fandom thing but I hate the mindset of "It's not rape if they're lesbians!! It's PURE AND ROMANTIC"

A lot of the attitude of some yuri fans really grinds my gears but this is the worst fucking thing about it.

But that might just be because I have a noncon fetish.
>>
>likes
yandere
role reversal
drugs
bullying
an underdog or hikikomori protag who ends up being swarmed with girls
>dislikes
bi girls being torn between hetshit and yuri
girls using boys to make other girls jealous
shoehorning in some type of lesson
showing the protag failing and dying alone
>>
File: 1458000996648.jpg (69KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1458000996648.jpg
69KB, 500x588px
I love younger, naive girls being dominated by mature dominating older woman. Can't get enough of it and it's honestly hard to find in fan-fiction, web comics, comics, anime, and manga. It's usually always woman who are the same age bracket
>>
I. ABSOLUTELY. HATE. How Futanari is now considered Lesbian/Femlash/Yuri it SHOULD NOT be those things. It's a fucking working penis, balls, and semen. It shouldn't under the tags of anything related to lesbians.
>>
>>2162881
>shoehorning in some type of lesson
Wait, doesn't all stories have a lesson or at least a message tho?
>>
>>2162784
You know that's just retards taking a joke too far. It it annoying though.
>>
>>2162940
I kinda of get where anon is coming from though. I want some proper soul destroying rape, but in yuri almost always the girls just end up falling in love and it turns all fluffy.
>>
>>2162951
Now that seems more like a problem of the genre and something inherited from grorious nippon land. Where unless they reach snuff levels, the raped chick will become a stockholm syndrome poster girl within a page
>>
>>2157446
I'm a fan of 'b-but we're both girl', and I like it when one of them is more aggressive, but I hate it when that character is just nearly-raping the other character
>>
I don't like flat or small chested yuri. I hate when one girl has big boobs and the other has small... It's like that in lesbian porn a lot and I don't know why.
>>
>>2163098
I like the contrast between small and big, I just like contrasts in general really. Though I will admit big boobs pressing against other big boobs is fantastic.
>>
File: 1445001561233.jpg (4MB, 2102x2990px) Image search: [Google]
1445001561233.jpg
4MB, 2102x2990px
Hates:
Forced drama
>inb4 forced drama
like drama that had no foreshadowing or reason. Just random "Oh btw I'm getting an arranged marriage to an evil racist man, and I did nothing to stop it, sorry."

All men are evil rapists.
Yes I'm reading yuri and I like seeing the girls get together. But it feels rather forced when every man in the universe is trying to rape young girls. Its nice seeing supportive male characters on occasion.

Perverted lesbian gag character.
Its funny and all, but they never go anywhere and half the time end up with men anyways.

Infinite subtext
see above.

>I-it's dirty there
I love that first time innocence stuff. Its overused as hell, but awkward first time sex is something I'll never not love.

Age gap & height differences

Experience difference

Realistic relationships
Naturally its manga so its not gonna be completely realistic, but having stories focus less on the big romantic gestures and more on the small things in life like just living together, I love it.
>>
>>2163426
But is it really dirty?
>>
>>2163431
That shit gets dirty fast, considering how rarely they take a shower beforehand, yeah its pretty dirty.
>>
>height difference, age difference, titty size difference
it's boring to watch a sex scene with identical characters who just have different faces
>morally ambiguous female characters
maybe not outright rapists, but not every character in a yuri needs to be a precious trembling flower. murcielago comes to mind here
>an actual plot
lol
>monogamous til-death-do-us-part style romance in the lead couple
this is just my preference because most poly shit seems out of character or out of the blue.

Hates
>vaginas that gush fountains on orgasm
have you ever had sex with a woman
>character faint with arousal after titty grab
you can grab tits all day long without getting anyone wet
>sex scene ends after one climax
three or four is more realistic
>a single finger in the vag = mindblowing
who cares, that's like expecting someone to be turned on by a tampon
>stupid contrived plot shit getting in the way of the pairing
like oh no a rumor started that you were seen talking to a boy at 8:15PM in a convenience store last tuesday better angst for ten chapters
>it's not rape if it's yuri lololol rape fixes everything
as a fan of noncon and stockholm syndrome, it's disappointing to see noncon suddenly turn into fluffy kittens and rainbows
>het
lol
>bi
deal with enough bisluts irl
>incest
makes me puke desu
>>
>>2158508
>>2158628
Just because anime boys are effeminate looking as fuck doesn't mean that slightly less effeminate looking female characters are boyish. They're still feminine looking, it's just anime artists can't draw male characters for shit.

Pic related, how a masculine face should be drawn like.
>>
>>2163441
>have you ever had sex with a woman
It's like 99% of weebs aren't virgin.

>you can grab tits all day long without getting anyone wet
It's about the tension tbqh. It's okay if it's the character's first time of having sex and her adrenaline pumps quick due to expecting of what comes next.
>>
>>2163449
Uh no? Anime is still a styled art. Men should be blockier typically but drawing realism is a styled art just looks stupid.
>>
>>2163441
>have you ever had sex with a woman
only once but I have to say that as a woman, no matter how earth shattering the orgasm I have yet to spontaneously drench my bed sheets. Which is just as well, because think of all the extra laundry
>>
>>2163441
Well not fountain piss everywhere. But it gets pretty wet and messy. I usually have to wash the sheets afterwards regardless.
>>
There's a trope I like. Saw it only once.

>Villain is a hardcore bitch to the bones, overpowered even. Mean too and if she has to starve a country she'll do it and yet somehow, she finds herself amused with a reluctant forced lover that is the very opposite of her, in terms of ideals. It's often, a one sided love.

Kill la Kill had that.
>>
>>2161804
>I like the impression that the only lesbians that exist are rapists and therefore further imposes the idea that we are absolute trash as people
good for you, try the mysoginist threads on /h/
>>
>>2163485
While I do not believe lesbians to be trash or even different than the common woman. Truth be told, many of them try to drunk, spike the drinks of girls they wanna bed.
>>
>>2163485
Getting your panties in a bunch over someone liking confidence? Pretty shameful
>>
>>2163505
>tfw i wish a horny lesbian would spike my drink and rape me

If only...
>>
>>2163510
It's true. It's even on paper. It's a known fact for ages. If you have a lesbian friend and she's are attracted to ya, they spike your drink, without you knowing.
>>
>>2163513
It's a question to see if they can catch ya off guard. Or if you swing that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1152x864px
>>2163453
>you can grab tits all day long without getting anyone wet
>It's about the tension tbqh. It's okay if it's the character's first time of having sex and her adrenaline pumps quick due to expecting of what comes next

I guess that makes sense. I spent the majority of my teenage years grabbing titties for fun, but it's different in a bedroom context.
>>
>>2163485
That's some projection you got there, buddy.
>>
>>2163563
>strawberry panic

can you not?
>>
>>2163678
why?
>>
>>2163513
>they spike your drink, without you knowing.
Well it's kinda pointless to spike someone's drink with them knowing it.
>>
>>2163849
that's just called prom
>>
>>2163563
>I spent the majority of my teenage years grabbing titties for fun
It feels different when it gets "serious".
>>
>>2157484
>>bisexual girls
>They're horrible in real life so I get TRIGGERED when they're damn near everywhere in everything including irl
Rude desu.
>>
>>2163995
To be fair, bi girls usually just use it to act like a giant slut, or to just be obnoxious and "open minded". I'd say most people are probably bi, but it's the same way as people who play games and "gamers" are not the same. And they're clearly referring to "bi" girls.

Either that or they just hate anyone who isn't a cartoon lesbian and I'm misreading everything.
>>
>>2164101
>I'd say most people are probably bi
And this attitude is why people get so annoyed by bisexuals.
>>
>>2164110
Well its more sjw spectrum bullshit where people usually have at least some form of "I'm not gay... but..." going on, rather than everyone is attracted to both genders. So I'd be willing to say for most people there's usually a point or person they'd go gay with, rather than being actually "bi".
Rather, bi people calling themselves lesbians bother me way more.
>>
>>2164110
d/a, but I'd say more people have a little wiggle room than not, if they met the right person. Dunno if I'd say the majority are /bi/, but definitely not Kinsey 0 or 6.
>>
>>2164112
>bi people calling themselves lesbians bother me way more.
This. Even more fuel for those jerks to show up and tell us they can turn us straight, that we just haven't met the right man yet, etc
>>
>>2164495
Posting the question while suggesting that fucking you might be the answer still isn't likely you make you the hypothetical right man.
>>
>>2164495
Not them, and perhaps that is true. But I for one am completely unattracted to men, I am attracted to women. No matter how a man acts or how good he is in bed, I will not be attracted to him, and giving them a chance will just lead to them getting pissy about me not giving them the chance they want aka, not fucking them and "losing to the dick"
>>
>>2164495
There isn't any right man for me because I only like women.
>>
>>2162707
It's Devil vs. Goddess Round 2 by Nurajirou

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/devil_vs_goddess_round_2#6

(Random anon who previously obsessed over countless PMMM doujins.)
>>
>>2164828
It's more they get annoying with their bullshit.
Or they just misrepresent themselves which causes shit with actual lesbians.
Unless it has a relevant yuri plotline. Yeah I'd kind of prefer them to just be straight or gay.
>>
>>2162892
> Tagged yuri (without futa tag)
> Has more dicks than most yaoi
>>
>>2164835
I was referring to real life as well in the first part, but just also felt the need to tie it back to yuri considering where we are.
Like I don't mind bi people exactly when it comes to their preferences and such. Its more they're just retarded about it.
>>
>>2164845
Most my experience with bi girls come in the
>I don't mind gender, but I'll never sleep with a girl
or
>I'll sleep with a girl a few times, but its just for fun and I'll be with a guy in the end
basically just straight girls who are sometimes willing to let a girl fuck them but have no intention of actually having a relationship or such.
Which i suppose it is just sexual preference and not life preference, but it bugs me.
>>
>>2164845
Not her but she's probably pissed at girls who constantly refer to themselves as lesbians even when they date guys. It kinda perpetuates the "lesbians just need to meet the right guy myth". And when they bring their bf to a women's only gathering that's not explicitly women's only but implicit because you only invited lesbians and bi girls. Okay that's pretty rare.
>>
>>2164859
This too, although that's less bi girls and more just tumblr attention whores who use "lesbian" as a way to grab attention.
>>
>>2164850
Oh my, that actually sucks big time. Pity you had to deal with such. Those aren't really bi girls rolf. Probably just wanted a good lay while some just can't make up their mind.

But I do get the sexual preference part since I'm bi on that aspect. Somehow that ticks off fellow lesbians and I could only sigh.
>>
>>2164859
That boggles my mind as well haha. Like who you foolin' here?
>>
>>2157599
Heh. "Play it straight."
>>
>>2164862
>would fuck guys
>'fellow lesbians'
>>
>>2165225
As a lesbian I would rather you owned your identity as a bisexual, instead of confusing other's views of what lesbianism is.
>>
>>2165251
Sorry, you're in the wrong place
>>>/tumblr/
is more your style.
>>
>>2165264
You can enjoy the yuri, just stop talking. You sound literally retarded.
>>
Wew, remember to report every tumblr-tier post imoutos.
>>
>>2165297
>>2165298
Girls please, I know it's fun to shit on the retard but this is >>>/lgbt/ territory at this point.
>>
>>2165307
>I'm not gonna attention whore it.
Then fucking stop talking about it here and don't reply to anymore posts.
>>
thank you based mods
>>
>>2166307
Eh. It's okay but I'd much rather have a story where both protagonist are gay with absolutely no interest or past with men.

There's a lot of yuri stories where one of the girls are bi so there's always gonna be that one scene where a guy is in a sex scene with the bi girl. Something that I don't care for at all.
>>
>>2166307
I'm good with stories where the girl finds a girl even though she's only dated men in the past. Not my favorite story but they can be pretty well done.
The one with the office lady and the makeup sales girl comes to mind
>>
I don't like teenage yuri however that makes up 80% of all lesbian and bi characters from Japan. I have just outgrown these types of characters. When I was a teen they were relatable but I am an adult now. I want adult characters with adult problems and adult romances. High school yuri series are pretty shallow on default and there's not much the characters can do. They're too young. There's also the worry that their curent romances won't make it past age 20. They'll break up after high school and either date men or get another girlfriend.
>>
>>2168345
>characters with adult problems
If you mean paying the bills, that is boring as fuck.
>>
>>2168439
>"I can't make this month's payment, landlord-chan"
>"I accept other forms of payment besides money. Like handholding"
>>
>>2168345
Same for me, though I'm also starting to get sick of regular every day romance in general. I think yuri needs a compelling love story in the middle of an interesting and well written overarching plot for once. Authors need to start exploring true love beyond the mundane.
Izetta could be a good start if that's what they're going for.
>>
>>2168471
I've said it before that I want like an action/spy anime where the two MCs are an already established lesbian couple and so there would be some cute coupley/romantic stuff between them as part of their character interaction but it's not a romance story.
>>
>>2168345
To be fair, 80% of all characters from Japan are in highschool.
Not that I don't absolutely love adult life yuri, its to be expected that yuri would follow the trend that other manga do though.
I would love more cute adult life stuff rather than angst or something, collectors is great.
>>
>>2157746
Kind of but not really. There's a comic out there called 'menage a 3' or something like that, and it's basically a nerdy guy surrounded by hot girls, which is typical. However, there are two girls (who I think are friends) that embark upon a lesbian "relationship" because they can't attract any men, hence assuming they themselves must be lesbians and they go together because they're buddies. One of them is a big tit French girl like 6' tall and the other's a red head...

Anyway. There's some tropes, like they try to work out who the dominant in the relationship is and how to go about their lives now that they're "lesbians". They end up naked in the bedroom inches away from the other's naughty bits before it hits them that they really aren't lesbians. It's not a main plot and it's dumb, but funny dumb. Rest of the comic isn't spectacular, fun but not the best.
>>
>>2168537
I fucking hate that comic
>>
>>2162628
Yuri Fortress 2
>>
>>2162890
Pls post more. This is my fetish as well, and I've had the same issue.
>>
>>2168520

Most anime are aimed at kids thus the characters are similarly aged. Seinen and josei however usually have adult characters.
>>
>>2168471
I agree.
>>
> friends to lovers
> long hair
> "b-but we're both girls!"
> sibling incest/pseudo-incest (with actual consideration for real-life consequences)
> age gap (though I've grown out of it)
> kuudere
> yuri without guys
> no side couples
> angst

Hate:
> actually h
> loli
> futa
> rape/noncon
> parent/child incest
> yuri with guys
> het/yaoi side couples
> not actually gay/only gay in high school
> psycho/yandere
>>
>>2170168
> actually h
What?
>>
>>2170168
>actually h
>>2170257 weird right?

is there any H yuri that i miss?
>>
My most hated trope: loli yuri. It feels exploitative.

My most liked trope: loli yuri in which the loli is dominant. It's still fucked up, but it's so thrilling. Maybe because I'm a big. I think this is called "corruption by a minor".
>>
>>2170257
>>2170258
Onee-sama probably meant to say "actually het"
>>
>>2170258
What do you mean? You don't like yuri sex?
>>
>>2168345
> They'll break up after high school and either date men
You said a shit. If they are resbi, they don't prefer a males instead of females in adulthood.
>>
>>2170168
>parent/child incest
Tsk tsk, so much bad taste.
>>
>>2172533

Most series never say they're gay, plus Japanese media often have seemingly gay girls turn straight in adulthood (or at least use beards).
>>
File: 5_b_5386482.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5_b_5386482.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
Like:
>Age gap. Very rare to see Milf on Teen

Hate:
>If the yuri is only one scene. Like the rest is just something else, but the yuri scene is the most memorable part in it. Theres a lot on hentai anime. The most annoying one to me was Nymphs of the Stratosphere because it had what I liked, but the rest was just rape
>>
>>2175536
Yeah, I recall liking that scene in cut-out clips. I thought that lesbian with the scarf is so hot. But IIRC it was very weird shit so it was rather disappointing to see it whole (the nymphs had no vagina and so on).
>>
The number one worst trope associated with lgbt related media PERIOD is that pretty much everything is slice of life romance or a coming of age story. Pick up any lesbian related book, movie, anime, manga, webcomic, etc and at least 90% is that. There are few series that have main character lesbians but aren't ABOUT lesbians. Tbqh, that's part of the appeal of a lot of magical girl series nowadays. Pretty much everyone has at least one confirmed gay/bi or obviously gay/bi lead but the series is not about them figuring out their sexuality or going on wild hijinks at school while crushing on a girl. It's about them kicking butt while having a girlfriend on the side. We need more stuff like Canaan, Simoun, and the work that just have gay girls instead of straight girls.
>>
hate : yandere yuri

love : anything else
>>
>>2176773
I'm surprised no yuri mangaka has tried their hand at a magical girl manga with explicit yuri, given how so many of them clearly love the genre.
>>
>>2177099
From what I've read on twitter, that's mostly because those pitches got rejected every time. Two or three times by Yuri Hime alone.

It's a popular thing in fanart, sure, but not so much among the actual audience of the magical girl genre.
>>
>>2177120
Hasn't YH had a magical girl manga or two it cut?
>>
>>2175301
> Most series never say they're gay
It doesn't automatically meant that they are straight. At least they can be a bi, and being a bi they will be prefer females rather than males.
> plus Japanese media often have seemingly gay girls turn straight in adulthood
Pheew... I don't remember this type cliche.
>>
>>2157255
Unlike you, I love that innocent purity.
>>
>>2157915
Not that anon, but it's a killboner to see MALE accessories on girls. It's "prince" all over again
>>
>>2157962
Kek
>>
>>2158183
But I like cannon westernshit
>>
>>2158508
She needs more tits
>>
>>2157334
>I like age gap and incest yuri
This is what exactly I dislike. I can't identify with these tropes at all.
Also I find lolis weird and I really prefer to not have them in a ny sexual/romantic situation. Although it seems like they were created for this exact reason to begin with.

>Tropes I like
Long haired girls. Like KnM.
Also angsty yuri.
>>
>>2159267
Hell no
>>
>>2177318

You sound like a hyper femme lesbian from the 30s. Plenty of girls wear ties and pants nowadays. Gender roles are for nerds.

>>2177269

>bi women prefer women

The stereotype is usually the other way around. And, not inherently. Plenty lean towards men or just end up marrying men coincidentally.

>>2177099

Yuyuyu has Togo being canon gay for Yuna, and Sonoko being gay for Togo, but afaik there's no dating. Nanofate is as close as we'll get.
>>
>>2157626
Kannazuki no Miko. I don't know the other
>>
>>2159865
>>2160610
So Daily Witch would be perfect for you.
>>
>>2161858
This. I fucking hate that.
It's very sensual at first, slowly building up to the climax, with the occasional panting and slight moaning, then outta fucking nowhere
>"IM CUMMMMINGGGG!"
It's really a turn off.
>>
>>2177352
It's frustrating seeing how a lot of lesbians have such a dislike for bi women.
Bi women just usually end up with a man because it's easier. Doesn't mean all of them prefer men over women.

Also I'm femme but I don't like butches or adrogynous women.
>>
>>2177345

Most people find loli and shota gross. It's a vocal minority of people in the anime and video game community who like it. It's a niche kink. On this site it largely depends on the board. /a/ is all over that stuff but /co/ is less so. I used to be into it as a teen but outgrew it when I became an adult. Now I find it uncomfortable. I don't really like anything sexual tbqh but if I do I prefer my characters over 20, over 25 preferably.

>>2157626

Kannazuki no Miko. Maybe Korra depending on how you see it.

>>2168439

You know there's more to adults than paying bills, right? Plus that's cute and domestic in its own right. Teens are so bloody boring. What are the gonna do--take their gfs to karaoke or pizza?
>>
>>2177352
I'm talking about the usual 2D stereotypes. It's a killboner.
>>
>>2177382

Plenty of anime/manga/comic/whatever girls wear ties and suits and that jazz too.
>>
kannazuki no miko is a pure shit since there's a many of useless drama and some men i didn't remember the details on it
>>
>>2177859
I had no idea A.O. Scott visited /u/.
>>
>>2157178
>yuri

Dislike
>/u/
>>
>>2177370
>Bi women just usually end up with a man because it's easier
Why it's easier? I don't think so.
>Also I'm femme but I don't like butches or adrogynous women
This imply, that you are a "lipstick lesbian". It's great.
>>
>>2157560
>I should add that I also love f/m/f love triangles.... Where the girl wins
I love this too. There are a couple really wild rides that contain this but haven't been translated yet, so you have something to look forward to.
>>
>>2157626
>>2177357
>>2177377
Don't forget GIRL x GIRL x BOY.
>>
>>2177859
>some men
"Elder brother, you have lost your way! I must defeat you!"
"Okay, brother, but we're sort of in the wrong genre, so can we do it elsewhere?"
"Okay"

And then they vanish from the story, possibly to elope to some yaoi game. If this bothers you I don't know how you can get through in real life, where a shocking 50% of people are dudes.
>>
Love when the girl fixes or ties the other's bow/ribbon for them.
>>
>like
adult age gap, where the experience is reversed. I don't really see that around so much.
older woman with little experience is captivated by a well versed younger girl

>dislike
loli, unless it's purely fluffy, something to d'aww to.
>>
File: 1467998834709.png (36KB, 139x228px) Image search: [Google]
1467998834709.png
36KB, 139x228px
>>2158183
>Donald trump yuri
Wut
>>
>>2176773
I agree.
>>
>>2181197
>What's easier
Not them but being with a man is just easier. It applies to all countries and you can get married which has economic benefits. If you want kids you can do it. Socially it's more acceptable. You won't have parents on your ass. Religions will accept it.
Being gay is hard.
>>
>>2157909
girls in ties, suits and age-gap? like wtf
are you sane because i doubt it
just take a look at this example and tell me how is bad taste girls in suits
>>
>>2159285
fuck that will be great
>>
>>2159832
kannazuki no miko
thats good shit
>>
i hate it when they make me wait an entire fucking season for the girls to kiss when in that timespan they should have been doing more
>>
>>2181197
>>2190436
It's not just that, even if being gay was 100% socially accepted dating a man would be easier because you simply have a bigger a dating pool and you're much more likely to find someone you're most compatible with

>>2157536
>>girls who look like tomboys but act girly
But they're great
Or lipstick lesbians that act like dudes
>>
>>2195107
there's rarely such a thing as a bi girl who's actually 50/50 for both genders. 9/10 times, she prefers way more for guys.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.