[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just leaving this here the petition is almost to 250k signatures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1462300064972.png (48KB, 524x276px) Image search: [Google]
1462300064972.png
48KB, 524x276px
Just leaving this here the petition is almost to 250k signatures
>>
It's not gonna be Anna. Why bother?
>>
>>2010208

You're welcome.
>>
>>2044269
The fact it's being pushed as a feminist move turns me off completely. also notice how the media fail to mention that Elsa love interest is her sister.
>>
>>2044273
>yuri incest
No way it will ever be hinted at.
>>
File: disneystore-frozenfever-dolls.jpg (104KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
disneystore-frozenfever-dolls.jpg
104KB, 600x417px
>>2044279
You sure? Because the oficial merch seems to do that all the time.

A bunch of Elsanna dolls holding hands
>>
>>2044291
That is simply sororal love.
Look, the way they're holding hands is just proof of their closeness.
Deep, unbreakable, platonic love.

/denial
>>
>>2044269
>Just leaving this here the petition is almost to 250k signatures
She needs a female pirate captain who can manipulate fire to lighten her world.

But Disney making official gay female princess character? Catholic US organisations would riot. Even Marvel didn't dare to do that in their works and DC canned their own only lesbian MC.
>>
Doubt it will be of much use but signed and spread across all social media
>>
>>2044269
>>2044273
This, I enjoy the yuri incest, because it's cute smut on the internet. Putting a progressive spin on this doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2044273
>>2044307
When you enjoy cute lesbians it's one thing, when people you don't like enjoy cute lesbians, it's another? Shame on you.
>>
>>2044314
Exactly. Some people on /u/ need to realize that it's not the feminists, SJW or whatever who are the "enemy".
And it's not like we are in a position to be picky anyway.
>>
>>2044298
>fire and ice
Please, spare me that nonsense. If Disney has any sense it's not going to give magic to anyone else, let alone something as cliche as fire magic for a love interest.

Yeah, signatures aren't going to do jack shit. Elsa's not going to get a canonical female love interest.

She might, however, interact heavily with a new female character, possibly one with an interest in magic or who is close to the throne in some way, and develop a friendship, all while remaining single and without male love interests. Good plausible deniability on Disney's part while allowing for intrigue (and selling more dolls because let's face it, that's even better).
>>
What the hell is that supposed to mean? She already has one.
>>
>>2044343
Not officially.
>>
Where's the petition though?
>>
>>2044316
There is no "enemy" except the people who try and turn yuri stories into generic male harems.

SJWs are bad because the same reason /v/ hates them. they're annoying and the give everyone a bad name. They're not the "enemy" but its not like they're helping us.
>>
Do you want them to kill her that badly?
>>
>>2044269
has ANY online petition ever achieved ANYTHING?
>>
>>2044316
SJW's are just retards who just bitch about anything and everything and are never satisfied. They're not "enemies" in the same way bigots are, but they also don't do or say anything productive, which can just be just as bad. They bitched endlessly about Princess and the Frog. A SJW dictated sequel to Frozen would be utter garbage. They would find a way to complain about a black lesbian in a wheelchair.
>>
Where's the petition. Let me sign.
>>
>>2044349
So the petition should be to get confirmation on Elsanna, not to shit on it with some new character pulled out of a hat.
Well, actually, the petition shouldn't be about anything because online petitions are utterly pointless, stupid and pathetic.
>>
>>2044318
If get enough enough signs, maybe.
>>
Maybe she'll find a girl and she says she needs to stop having sex with her sister and anna and elsa are torn apart but eventually the girl tells her to go for her true love and elsa ends up with anna then it's a happy ending?
>>
>>2044343
>>2044349

I don't want to see another woman come between Elsa and Anna. There could be another female of interest, in a similar way as Kristoff Bjorgman is a male of interest (and that could result in some jealousy), but at the end of the movie I want Anna to be who is able to share the Disney magic of Mamihlapinatapai and kisses with Elsa.
They are made for each other.
>>
File: 1462347062698.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1462347062698.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>2044291
>>2044296
Platonic, huh?
>>
Guys, really, there is a Frozen thread already.
>>
>>2044670
Just report it. It's already auto-saging, hopefully, so reporting will just make it go faster.
>>
>>2044273
So, both you and them would like the same thing to happen but because they openly point out this would be beneficial to normalizing lesbians and use that in their favor it makes their case off-putting. Boohoo.

That said, there is no way in hell Disney would canonize Elsanna, even if a sequel revealed Elsa and Anna aren't really blood related, and I can't really imagine Elsa with anyone else, so for me as long as Elsa stays single and Kristoff gets ignored by sequels, I'm fine.
>>
>>2044711
Who the hell says boohoo? Nobody says boohoo.
>>
>>2044655
"Platonic" does not come from "plate".
>>
Probably the biggest issue to Disney ever having a gay princess is the fact that some countries they want box office money from still stone homosexuals to death.
>>
>>2044269
so long as it wasn't her sister i'd see it.
>>
>>2044355
True, but the people constantly bitching about them are just as annoying if you ask me.
>>
>>2045836
Incest is wincest.
>>
Where do I sign this petition?
>>
>>2044269
It better be Anna
>>
>>2044465
There's a difference between social-progressive and SJW... or at least there used to be. Now both passive-aggressive far-leftists who want their beliefs to be the mainstream and the "alt right" (i.e. racist/sexist/etc stormfags who will say that supporting gay marriage is "SJW shit") are trying to make it into the same thing.

I'd be fine with Disney appealing to social progressives but not the turbo-PC crowd behind things like "shirtgate" and the whole "white people wearing dreads is racist" thing because it's literally impossible to please the latter. As soon as you tag yourself as an "ally" you'll only open yourself up to more and more complaining.
>>
>>2045895
China also banned gays on TV recently, I don't think Disney is going to create a movie that they can't show in their biggest foreign market.

And, people have already said this, but Elsa belongs to Anna.
>>
If Disney gives her an obese bull dyke as a partner would you still support it?
>>
Helsa is probably the most plausible relationship that can happen though.

But honestly, I just want Elsa to happy with or without a love interest. That said, Elsa is already perfect because Anna's there to make her happy, so I don't think there's a need to give her a(n official) love interest.
>>
>>2052368
As long as Elsa tells her she has to lose weight.
>>
>>2052451
>Helsa is probably the most plausible relationship that can happen though.
uh he tried to kill her and her sister.
>>
File: Good joke.jpg (91KB, 485x737px) Image search: [Google]
Good joke.jpg
91KB, 485x737px
>>2052451
>Helsa is probably the most plausible relationship that can happen though.
>>
This is where i think society shouldn't get a say at all, telling creators how their own creations should be characterised is bloody retarded.
>>
>>2053263
It happens all the time on ff.net
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.