[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: batman-beyond.jpg (59KB, 600x289px) Image search: [Google]
batman-beyond.jpg
59KB, 600x289px
Was it kino?
>>
>>87631328
Unquestionably. But its kino factor was diluted because BTAS, TABR, STAS, JL and JLU was so god damn excellent too
>>
>>87631328
diniverse is kino in general
>>
>>87631328
>>>/co/
>>
>batgirl married to a nigger

it's marxist trash like virtually all comic shit. Comics were among the first mediums flooded hard with this shit in the 80s and beyond.
>>
fuck u now im gonna watch return of the joker

thanks jerk
>>
File: 1480133321706.gif (352KB, 499x289px) Image search: [Google]
1480133321706.gif
352KB, 499x289px
>>87631328

Currently rewatching TAS, almost finished with season 3.

Which series is next? Should I watch the Justice League stuff or just stick to the solo Batman shows?

Does Conroy voice him in all of them?
>>
>>87632159
But Marx was a racist.
>>
>>87632159
She's shit anyway
>>
>>87632198
yeah I think he's in all of them. Justice League is great btw
>>
>>87632178
Always a pleasure
>>
>>87632198
Watch Brave and the Bold
>>
>>87632102
>television and film
what did he mean by this
>>
>>87632198
Superman TAS of course. Both kinda compliment each other.
>>
>>87632198
Watch the animated movies. Mask of the Phantasm and Return of the Joker are GOAT and Sub-Zero is a better version of Batman & Robin.
>>
File: ace.png (293KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
ace.png
293KB, 640x362px
>>87632279
JL was okay. JLU 1&2 are like the best TV ever done. JLU3 was mediocre.
>>
>>87632198
I personally, think the best order is

>BTAS >STAS >Beyond >JL >JLU

Because BTAS and STAS compliment each other better and are products of the 90's, while Beyond is a great sort of 90's extreme style legacy hero done right.

both JL and JLU are much more products of their time, (the 00's) in terms of tone, and themes. And in general, the animation isn't as nice as the previous shows. But it makes most sense to watch this suff in release order, because thats the way it all ties together better. Watching Beyond after JLU would be jarring, since Beyond makes references to BTAS (and STAS) but then makes stuff up as it goes along in regards to the Justice League, because that show didn't exist yet.

And JLU's Beyond ending really cheapens the nature of Beyond's setup, so it's best to watch that later, if at all.
>>
>>87632710
Also JLU does reference beyond. Zeta project was in there somewhere too. Not sure if worth, never saw.
>>
>>87632782
oh yeah, Beyond has a few cameo episodes in JLU, but they sort of work off the assumption that you already saw Beyond
>>
>>87632198
Watch STAS and then watch World's Finest
>>
Cool, thanks for the info on which order to go in.

Release order is usually best but I figured I'd double check.
>>
/tv/ you must choose:
Dana or Ten
>>
>>87633046
Ten, dana can die in a fire. Why would anyone choose Dana? Hell Max even and she's a bitch and darkie. Never Dana.
>>
>>87633046
>implying thats a choice
Ten all the way, get fucked Dana
>>
>>87631328
Would have loved to have seen a film adaptation as a follow up to TDK trilogy. JGL stars, Christian bale in supporting role etc etc
Too late now
>>
>>87633046
Absolutely Ten
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.