[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DCucks still don't have a response to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: JC.jpg (221KB, 1281x769px) Image search: [Google]
JC.jpg
221KB, 1281x769px
>DCucks still don't have a response to this
>>
File: IMG_0626.jpg (165KB, 780x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0626.jpg
165KB, 780x706px
>>87620714
Chads don't need to speak on behalf of Stacy
>>
>>87620714
It's a very progressive movie shut up
>>
>>87620714
It's a vacuous product that's as dated as it is boring.
It doesn't mean anything except making people fucking money.
>>
Wonder Woman wasn't that bad, the ending was fucking garbage though.

>>87620881
>progressive movie
literally how?
>>
>>87620714

We're in the age of LIKE WHAT WE WANT YOU TO LIKE; NOT WHAT YOU ACTUALLY LIKE.

>>87620881

Baywatch was even more progressive than Wonder Woman
>>
>>87620714
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
>>
James Cameron has never made a good movie
>>
>muh realistic females
stfu, Cameron. Stop self fellating
>>
>>87620714
>>>/co/
Sage
>>
>>87620967
Patty, don't even try
>>
>>87620714
>posting screencaps of clickbait
When did this /tv/ meme start?
>>
>>87620881
To quote the Guardian as a voice of reason (I feel ill just saying that).
>Look, I liked Wonder Woman. You’d have to be as heartless as the Terminator not to enjoy it, and I’m glad that if Hollywood’s focus is now superheroes, then someone finally got round to making a movie about the one well-known female superhero. But I can also say that a movie in which an objectively gorgeous woman, played by a former Miss Israel, kicks ass in her underwear isn’t exactly breaking down the barriers in terms of representations of women on screen. It’s not fashionable to say this now, in an era where strident opinions must be expressed in fewer than 140 characters, but things don’t have to be all or nothing.

>I get why women would be so angry with Cameron – a man, and a former arsehole at that – mansplaining feminism to them; but it can also be acknowledged that the man does know a thing or two about female characters. The truth is, the most interesting female characters are now on TV, in shows such as, and hardly limited to, Transparent, Chewing Gum, Orange Is The New Black, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Scandal, Fleabag and Game Of Thrones. I hope movies get more heroines, too – maybe even ones who spot a news story when it hits them in the face. But surely only a superhero can do that.
>>
>>87620714
He meant that it's a step backwards to cast a disgusting skeleton hebe into a role made for Aryan goddesses.
>>
>>87620757
What that person fails to understand is that Sarah Connor, Ellen Reply and Ney Ney are stronger and better characters than Bland Woman, to this day there isn't a more hardcore action female character than T2's Sarah Connor.
>>
>>87620714
>T2 re-release is coming up soon
>I'd better say something provocative about the most successful movie of the summer to get my name in the headlines so people mention it
>>
>>87620714
>Marvel-fags still butt-blasted.
>>
>>87621157
>Wonder Woman
>Aryan
She's greek, anon.
>>
>>87621084
>mansplaining
>>
>>87621182
Ripley was better in Alien. Newt was kinda cool in that 80's tough kid style, but these days I find her a bit annoying as well, as she has that know-it all attitude.

Sarah Connor is an interesting thing, as I've always found her transformation from a Sarah in T1 to Sarah in T2 a bit of a leap.
>>
>>87621182
Ney Ney is literally a fuckhole.
You faggots are such fucking contrarians cucks that were defending fucking Seth Mcfarlane.
>>
File: Ripley-2.jpg (58KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ripley-2.jpg
58KB, 355x400px
He should know. He was doing badass females before it was cool
>>
>>87621489
He is literally arguing that only he knows how to do it and if you ever dare to make a female lead action flick you should do it just like him.
Cameron is going senile.
>>
>>87621384
>Ripley was better in Alien. Newt was kinda cool in that 80's tough kid style, but these days I find her a bit annoying as well, as she has that know-it all attitude.
Sure I agree, I was just using her as an example.
>>87621384
>Sarah Connor is an interesting thing, as I've always found her transformation from a Sarah in T1 to Sarah in T2 a bit of a leap
And it was a great transition that we begin to see happening by the end of T1 and is explained by John at the beginning of T2.
>>
>>87620714
Things James Cameron has said:

"Wonder Woman is a step backwards."

"Terminator Genisys is good."
>>
>>87621489
>Ellen motherfucking Ripley
>Sweaty
>Dirty
>Scared as fuck but she still buckles up.
>Faces a bunch of creatures stronger, bigger and much more agile than herself.

Meanwhile wonder woman doesn't even break a sweat to kill a god, is never afraid and is immune to any kind of damage, how can anybody, being man or woman, relate to such a shit character?
>>
File: Arbatrafe.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Arbatrafe.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>87621401
>Ney Ney is literally a fuckhole.
>>
>>87621689
F
>>
>>87621681
The diference is that WW is a demi god and Ripley was a human...until the sequel were she became Rambo and was better than fucking trained killers with future tech...
>>
>>87620714
What is his reasoning?

The only redeeming factor to Wonder Skelly as that her characterization was the best of any superhero in any movie.
>>
>>87621660
To be fair, Genisys was much better than Salvation or T3. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a good movie in its own right, but it certainly wasn't awful and the only people who think it was are unfairly comparing it to decades-old kino rather than its contemporary competition.
>>
>>87621084
>uses the term "mansplaining"
>voice of reason

No
>>
>>87621840
>The only redeeming factor to Wonder Skelly as that her characterization was the best of any Wonder Woman adaptation in any movie.

Fixed. And even that's not saying much.
>>
>>87622762
kek Diana is better characterized than a superhero movie has had in years
>>
>>87621315
>mansplaining
>>
>>87621182
It's like you don't even understand her point. She says that female character aren't supposed to be one way, just like male characters aren't always one way either.
Whether you like the movie or not is a different matter alltogether. Patty already did a "strong woman" in the Cameron way, and now did something different. And what about blue Pocahontas in Avatar?
>>
>>87622832
Go to bed, Patty.
>>
File: DJ Tough Guy.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
DJ Tough Guy.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>87620714
Cameron will never do a MCU movie Marveldrone
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.