[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bojack: a depressive telefilm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 24

File: FB_IMG_1505160482820.jpg (113KB, 1330x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1505160482820.jpg
113KB, 1330x960px
THIS has fucked my feeling.
>>
>But it's... fake.
>Yeah, well, it makes me feel better.
>[credits]
>>
it was disturbing to see her fall apart in her car like that
>>
this trick was in How I Met Your Mother, it's made much better in Bojack though
>>
File: IMG_1415.jpg (160KB, 750x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.jpg
160KB, 750x603px
>that twist at the end

I didn't care for this season as much as previous ones, but that moment really got me
>>
>>87616561
I thought the opposite, since HIMYM already had the future framing device. It felt weird and out of place in Bojack Horseman -- it existed just for the twist. In the HIMYM episode, the perspective shifts to Robin and so the joke is that the show retains the framing narrative.
>>
>happiest ending to a season of horseman

ok
>>
>>87615184
such an epic show, love it just as much as rick and morty, both are simply fantastic!
>>
>>87615184
PC and Bojack's arcs were good. PB & Diane and Todd were a waste of screentime.
>>
>>87616786
youll never get back all rhe time you waste hiding from your real feelings by being ironic

love, your real dad
>>
>>87615184
Well I have half a mind...
>>
>>87615184
Another show did this future classroom bit, teaching about the history of the shows present. was it south park or American dad? wtf was it?
>>
File: 1493529460360.png (418KB, 623x969px) Image search: [Google]
1493529460360.png
418KB, 623x969px
>Tfw I'm the male version of PC

The desperation of age and misspent sands of time begin to effect your decision making
>>
>>87616967
Are you also infertile?
>>
I literally cried on the second to last episode because my adopted brother is actually son of some maid I know next to nothing about and I haven't talked to her about it and I'm not sure if I'll have the balls to tell him/keep the secret.
He's 13 now.
>>
>>87618991
Jesus, dude. That's some heavy shit.
>>
I'm on episode 6 right now and I don't feel like watching anymore
this show isn't good anymore.
>>
File: theyknow.png (998KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
theyknow.png
998KB, 1280x738px
>>87615184
I know what you mean
>>
File: 1503114637824.png (67KB, 658x588px) Image search: [Google]
1503114637824.png
67KB, 658x588px
>>87619052
Yeah. She was OK with giving her son away pretty much in the same way Henrietta did. She thought she was better off without him and that we would take better care of him, which at times I really ponder whether it's true.

I can now say, with Bojack Horseman, I cried and screamed like I hadn't since I was merely a child.
>>
>>87616687
Twist was what saved it for me. I even liked how there were few hits for the twist.
>>
I knew it was a lie as soon as she turned up and you all should have known too.
>>
I hope things work out for Princess Carolyn. She deserves the happy ending no one else in the show deserves
>>
>>87619233
>all should have known too.
how?
>>
>>87619184
I want to fuck that axolotl

>>87619178
Why? Episode 6 was really good (especially after the shitshow of episode 5) and the season gets better from there.

>>87619223
Damn, man.

>>87619233
It wasn't a lie so much as it was a misunderstanding.
>>
>>87619297
>It wasn't a lie so much as it was a misunderstanding.
What? misunderstanding would imply it could have been understood correctly but the framing device made sure you would fail
>>
>Bojack
>Improving as a person, great character

>Mr Peanutbutter
>Improving as a character

>Diane
>Improving as a character, although is played out as "Mr PBs wife"

>PC
>Best character in the series as of S4

>Todd
>Dead as a character as of the middle of S3

Why did they fail Todd, bros?
>>
>>87619413
It was absolutely clear from the start that the framing device was a fantasy of PC. For the extremely slow once the pawn shop shit happened, where she's explicitly told it's worthless when the kid retelling the story already went into great detail about the history of it that should have been clear.

Also that scene with the cat pictures from the Old Country was hilarious.
>>
>>87619413
Oh fuck, I'm retarded. Didn't realize the context of what you were talking about. Yeah, the episode was framed badly, but it was obviously a fantasy.
>>
>>87619425
>Todd
He's was only a comic relief without that much of a real personality. Asexual stuff I think actually works for him, but isn't something you really can build upon any character progression.

That said I know I'm in a minority here, but I still find Todd's adventures engaging and the moment PC enters her apartment and he's there with weird ass clowns I really cracked.
>>
>>87619425
>Diane
>Improving as a character

Absolutely not. In this season we learned nothing new about her, nothing changed for her and she wasted yet another of both her and Mr Peanutbutter's lives.

Diane is a terrible character.
>>
>>87619425
He's Aaron Paul's stand in that only exists so he can act wacky.
>>
>>87619515
yes retroactively there are clues but who is to say she did not hid the truth of the reckless from her decedent? also while detail is another clue, recall how detailed how I met your mother was
>>
>>87619515
>>87619798

My synapses worked really hard at that moment, and believe me, I was considering Judah stealing her actual necklase or whatever for a moment.
>>
>>87619578
The clown dentists were better than the rubbish theme park or something from last season.
The fact that you could easily point out who the real clowns were and who the dentists dressed as clowns was outstanding.
>>
>>87619798
Because the show framed it in such a way that she knew every single thing about what happened to PC that day and even included her telling a side plot. It would make no sense that such a critical scene would be left out of the retelling unless of course the retelling was fake.
>>
>>87619425
>im tired of squinting

That bitch regressed.
>>
If she has had five miscarriages maybe she shouldn't have kids. They could have surrogated or adopted. She stuck with him past his cat hating family but that pushed her over the edge?

Why was she so set on giving birth herself?
>>
>>87620035
But I thought it was narrative device not neccessarily fake only 4th wall breaking like the "90s songs" in retrospections. PC herself couldn't have known details of BoJack stuff that happened in this episode too.
>>
>>87620084
>Why was she so set on giving birth herself?
She's a woman, m8
That's one of their most base instincts. Primal, and pretty strong, no matter how civilised we get.
>>
>>87619425
I hate Diane. She is just a female version of BoJack but she thinks she can make the world a better place.
>>
>>87616788
This.

Todd's arc was really dumb and uninteresting. PB and Diane was dull.

PC and Bojack/Bojack's mom were awesome though.
>>
>>87620239
yes, and for that she is worse than Bojack
>>
>>87620291
Bojack's mom was hands down the most emotional stuff this season.
>>
>>87620035
again the episode was not over. the necklace could have been found. maybe she was saving the reveal,etc. I mean how would PC even know what bojack was doing in city hall or that the desk lady was into blogs?
>>
>>87620074
no,no you don't get it. She finally was saved from her pit of cynicism by feminism. The old her would not have stayed a day at her job but new her learned how to play ball and be honest about need for acknowledgement. old her would not have just started shit to have good sex and would have found the very notion that being thirsty was making her act crazy, offensive. No she is pure trash but good from a character stand point
>>
>>87620084
She wants to have the kid. Her mom had tons of kids. His cat hating senpai was nothing compared to this.
>>
.>>87620393
She did find the necklace though
>>
>>87615184
They really let Bojack easy off this season. At the end of season 3 I was sure he would kill himself. Now he is pretty chill all of a sudden. PC and Bojack's mom were the only stuff worth watching. For a moment I also thought that the daughter would starve herself because Bojack called her fat which would have been interesting but then it turned out grandma just drugged her for weeks. So disapointing.
>>
>>
why are they suddenly fanservicing diane so much
>>
>>87621911
I'm virtually unable to think in these terms outside of anime.
I mean, now that you said it, but before it never even crossed my mind.
>>
>>87621911

That >>87622046 said I would've totally smashed grown-up Sarah Lynn
>>
> Courtney Portnoy's forte
> Portnoy finds joy in hoi polloi boy toy!
> "Portnoy Alloys" on the bullet at the indoor shooting range
> Portnoy's Toys hanging outside the range

My favorite recurring joke of the season.
>>
>>87621911
I think the real question is why are they fanservicing Mr. Peanut Butter's cute tummy?
Damn furries
>>
>>87622102
Sarah Lynn is shiiiiiiiit. The most fuckable characters are Charlotte, Penny, Princess Carolyn, Wanda, the stripper Orcas, and anyone who isn't a drug addled Miley Cyrus stand-in.

>>87622218
I found it sort of weird how Diane got really hot and bothered after seeing it once in that flashback episode. Is she a furry fetishist?
>>
File: bojack.jpg (84KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
84KB, 1366x768px
>>87622190
were there any text/dictating gags this season? I didn't catch a single one
>>
christ
>>
>>87622284
>most fuckable characters are Charlotte, Penny, Princess Carolyn, Wanda, the stripper Orcas
>Is she a furry fetishist?

I don't know about Diane, but certain someone can be
>>
Do people unitonically like this? It's a fucking cartoon, grow up
>>
>>87620904
It feels like they were preparing for season 4 to be the last then they got offered a fifth season so they had to undo a bunch of stuff. Bojack's turnaround in episode 2 felt really abrupt.
>>
>>87619223
I don't really see what the problem is. You know your adopted brother's real mother, so what? I mean did you think he didn't have one? I'm not having a go at you here I just really don't understand how it would make you that upset.
>>
>>87622313
They were all over his campaign posters/banners
>>
>>87622440
>>
>>87622440
you're a fucking cartoon
>>
>>87622440
>what is contrast
>>
>>87621879
and they say japan is weird
>>
given how crazy this show gets, all the backstories turned out pedestrian. Was it so they would be relatable? they seemed played out
>>
>>87622440
HA HA you like film, ITS FUCKING MOVING PICTURES GLOW UP YA HO
>>
>>
>>87622390
jesus
>>
Wish they'd cut all of Todd's scenes and given us another episode about Bojack's mother instead.
>>
>>87622440
>"I personally dislike a show I've never watched so I'm going to enter a thread about said show to insult it, even though it occupies one spot of 100+ in the catalog at a time and would therefore be incredibly easy to ignore"
Is that about what you thought to yourself before posting?
>>
>>87625223
I think he's more like
>I have a shitty day and shitty life, and I want to somehow release my anger, let's trigger random people on the internet with half-assed baits
>>
Is this the Horse head guy? Is this shit worth a watch
>>
>>87616880
American Dad s03e07 did something similar where the characters in the future hang a lampshade on the inclusion of a B story they'd have no reason to mention.
>>
>>87620074
>Be Asian
>Tired of squinting
>>
>>87625292
It is definitely worth a watch. Skip it only if you can't tolerate drama in adult animation because it has more of it than it has comedy.
>>
>>87615184
This show is unwatchable to me because of the overly depressive tone, strangely enough (or perhaps not so strangely) I feel the same way about Better Call Saul
>>
fucking hell the last three of the season were killer.

I like Todd as comic relief, he's fun and a good palatte cleanser between the ultradepressive shit.
Despite that Diane is very much a reflection of BoJack, she's a good and interesting character, and I care about her and want her to succeed.
PC is, as ever, great.
Finally learning Beatrice's story was also really worthwhile. I had to have a drink after time's arrow 2bh lads.
>>
>>87615184
>dude lets make a comedy cartoon that feels exactly like Family Guy but lets throw useless bullshit drama because we are so deep LMAO

It's soulless fabricated shit, at least if you want good examples of cartoons being dramatic ONCE or TWICE use Futurama or The Simpsons, good shows that sometimes can give feels without shoving them in your face

This is exactly like that typical funny epic sitcom with a laugh track that goes dramatic and serious all of the sudden, basically it's shit
>>
>>87626030
I never saw the family guy connection. Can you tell me more about that?
>>
>>87626030
This is also for you >>87625223
>>
>>87620084
That would be admitting there's something wrong with her, a fundamental weakness in a person whose entire identity is built upon her perception of her personal strength and ability to pull through.
>>
>>87626092
I agree with that guy on "it's a fucking cartoon" on some levels, I don't think cartoons can't be dramatic from time to time BUT Bojack is fabricated shallow dramatic shit, and it doesn't help that the main character is a fucking HORSE and there's an alien monster thing, and there's a cat woman or some shit
Who the fuck takes this shit seriously? Only an autist that's for sure, the same kind of demographic who thinks My Little Pony is deep
>>
Havent watched season 4

is carolyn still a massive retard?
>>
>>87616876
I thought joke was hilarious

Also

>What's going on?
>Four Non Blondes
>>
>>87626210
If you can't look past the fact that it's a cartoon or that several of the characters are animals then it's probably not the show for you. Granted, until this season I kinda figured the animal thing was only for the background gags and shit. Then this season was furry sex and watching a slope take the fucking knot. That shit was just weird to me.
>>
>>87618991
Are you Arnold's son?
>>
>>87626239
Pls explain I'm stupid
>>
>>87626402
What the 'Well I have half a mind...' joke?

She had a lobotomy
>>
>>87618991
gayest shit i have ever heard
>>
>>87626482
No no I get that one. The 4 Non Blondes part.
>>
>>87626502
Try listening at the door of your fathers bedroom
>>
>>87626530
What's going on is a song by a band called 4 Non Blondes, don't worry, it's an old reference

Pretty sure there was an Ace of Base joke in this season as well
>>
I thought they'd completely leave BoJack out of this season. Honestly, like Dianne at the beginning, we don't know what happened to BoJack or where he went. I wanted to keep that ambiguous but I guess we need the title character.

Good on his mother's backstory but they really didn't expand BoJack's journey.
>>
>>87626574
OH SHIT YEAH I LOVE THAT SONG. Right. I'm really dumb.
>>
>>87622452
he's an effeminate numale like all Bojack fans
>>
>>87626030
But that's bullshit. If anything comedy is thrown not the other way. Drama alone would work in a live-action setting, it would be even darker and more typical, but it's still a good script.
Comparing Bojack to Family Guy past maybe couple first episodes with some forced jokes is really, really unfair.
>>
>>87620391
>Can you taste the ice-cream mom?
>Oh Bojack, it's so...
>Delicious

Beatrice was never allowed ice-cream :(
>>
>>87627412
Dammit, it was such a good closure of this arc. Just perfect.

Also, wonder if they'll ever expand on BoJack's father, and we'll get to like him, or at least understand him more.
>>
File: 1.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>87615184
I knew something was up because they didn't do the joke were scenes taking place in the past start with people stating what year it is.
>>
>>87626210
>alien monster thing
So you've never watched the show. Thanks for posting.

>>87626219
Sorta. Watch it.

>>87626587
They expanded him a lot. He's become a more responsible and caring person that's willing to put things behind him and forge new relationships.

>>87627412
Did she not have any at the celebration Honey sung at?

>>87627942
>Also, wonder if they'll ever expand on BoJack's father, and we'll get to like him, or at least understand him more.
Doubt it.
>>
>>87616880
Duckman did it too. When society split up by genders.
>>
File: bojack.jpg (922KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
922KB, 1920x1080px
What did he mean by this?
>>
so are Diane and mr Peanutbutter getting divorce now?
>>
File: 1365189948232.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
1365189948232.gif
2MB, 372x262px
>even after she finds out the necklace is costume jewelry the great granddaughter still has the necklace
>she intends to keep passing it down regardless
>>
>laugh at the stupid cat jokes
>cry at Bojack consoling his dementia ridden mother
What other shows have massive tonal shifts like this?
>>
>>87619425
>Diane
>improving as a character
>HOLY SHIT WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY ONE OF MY DREAMS BY MAKING IT COME TRUE? YOU'RE THE WORST
>>
Will Bojack end up with anyone at the end of the show?
>>
>>87629400
Well, he said she's improving as a character, not improving as a person.
>>
>>87621879
>Alison Brie moaning like a horny slut

Yes
>>
>>87629402
He's ended up with a sister, and that's okay.
>>
>>87629435
I challenge you not to moan with a knot inside you.
>>
>>87629492
Challenge failed
>>
>>87619223
>cried and screamed because of a cartoon about a horse
Jesus Christ
>>
>>87627412
I like when she is giving Bojack the painting in the flashback his fridge is full of sugar and lemons.
>>
This season really picked up on the last episodes. the whole bojack's mom arc was great. Episodes 2 and 11 were kino. PC arc was also good. Diane and Todd were boring as fuck. Diane is the worst, literally not fucking interesting. Todd occasionally has his moments but still feels useless.
>>
>>87616967
Hank Hill is the male version of PC I'd say
>>
>>87615184
>>>/co/

>>>/co/

>>>/co/
>>
>>87620006
the real-dentist-zombie was one of the funniest parts of the whole season
>>
>>87629359
anon... the great granddaughter is fake
>>
>>87629901
I'm pretty sure "intends" is the key word here.
>>
>>87623453
I want that mouse to bully me.
>>
>>87629931
It is

>>87629901
The granddaughter is fake, but she made up the granddaughter who is also wearing the necklace, even after she finds out it's fake. Meaning, even though it's fake, she plans on passing it down to her kids anyway. You know, if she could fucking have any.
>>
Were the cats nigger subsitutes or were rats the bigger subsitute?
>>
>>87630041
>Were the cats nigger subsitutes or were rats the bigger subsitute?
Jews if anything, can you into not being dumb?
>>
shes too cute not to be real ;_;
>>
I was really disappointed that the mouse just fucked off. Also if I ever get diagnosed with dementia I'm necking myself
>>
>>87619425
>Mr Peanutbutter
>Diane
>Improving as characters
she's dragging everything down and ruining everything forever and he's too good of a boy to deserve that
>>
>>87630338
And what a good boy he is. I love how they managed to capture the unbridled joy of a happy dog with his character. I want to grab his face and mush it and call him a good boy. Diane doesn't deserve him.
>>
File: banner.png (658KB, 703x488px) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
658KB, 703x488px
>>87622313
easy to miss with that horrible thing in the way
>>
>>87623055
so that you wouldn't get a mental breakdown
>>
Why is Rick and Memey more popular than this?
>>
>>87630671
Beats me.
>>
>>87630671
I don't watch horror movies because I don't like being spooked. I imagine there are people who don't watch stuff like this because they don't want to be sad. Honestly, everything with Bojack's mom tore my heart out on a personal level. I could see people not doing that for fun.
>>
>>87630982
I'm pretty sure the majority of people who don't watch BoJack just see it as a dumb comedy and don't even know how sad it is.
>>
>>87631351
Yeah, I was talking to someone about stuff we were watching and they thought Bojack was made by Seth MacFarlane.
>>
>>87631397
the comedy is objectively the shows second weakest aspect (after animation)
>>
>>87631540
I'd say the political commentary falls really damn flat as well. The show can be funny sometimes, at least.
>>
>>87620317
and at least this season, Bojack has shown some signs of coming out of it
>>
>>87631540
>dissing on BoJack's animation
It's a sitcom for fuck's sake. They could animate that shit on Flash for all I care - wait a second. It's ACTUALLY animated in Flash.
>>
>>87631540
I'd shit on the political commentary before the comedy.
I wish they would stop with the alliteration jokes though, or go back to shorter ones. It feels like watching one of the writers masturbate over his own brain
>>
>>87631834
>It's ACTUALLY animated in Flash.
and it's shit. I love the show, but some of the more actionfilled scenes are painful
>>
>>87631834
t.pleb making television an even dumber medium
>>
So, will Bojack end up with Diane, PC, or neither? I feel like he's going to end up with one of the two.
>>
>>87631893
I think it's part of the charm.
>>
>>87629931
>>87630039
ya'll are right, I misunderstood
>>
>>87631984
I take it you aren't paying the $9.99 to watch it?
>>
>>87631984
The artstyle is part of the charm, the cheap Flash animation is not.

>>87631941
Neither.
>>
>>87632024
>not having a Netflix subscription in 2017
I don't live in Africa.
>>
I usually hate how people act like this show is so relatable and depressing and have to tell everyone how they're depressed and Bojack is just like them, but the storyline with Bojacks mom was fantastic. Will Arnetts voice acting when he is telling her they are at the Michigan house and describing things to her is incredible. Some of the best TV in recent memory.

Everything else suck in comparison to that. Diane and Mr P.B - who really cares. Does anyone honestly give a shit about their relationship. Todd had some funny gags with the clowns like the way they all ran out of PC apartment but he wasn't great either.

PC was alright, but there was something off about it like her storyline was just there. I dunno, it was odd.
>>
>>87631941
I don't know, but that part where he and Diane shit on Hollywoo and then admit that they miss each other was cute as fuck.
>>
>>87632132
respect your money then, anon. If you're paying for a show then you deserve at least a standard level of animation quality
>>
>>87632182
Who determines said quality?
>>
>>87632331
the slant-eyes
>>
Bojack and his mom was the best stuff outside of his grandfather acting like too much of a parody. It didn't have the same emotional impact when he acted like some statement rather than person, but besides that it was really good.

Todd is still a rock dragging down the show.

Diane is still a pile of shit that will never get a proper comeuppance.

Mr. Peanutbutter is too good for this world and I doubt the writers have the ability to make his arc satisfying if they ever even get to it properly.
>>
>>87632182
>Paying for netflix to watch only one (1) children's cartoon
???
>>
Who /Bojack'sdad/ here?
>>
>>87632355
If PB's arc doesn't end with him leaving Diane or forcing her to change in some way I'll be mad. He deserves so much better than that self loathing brat.
>>
This season came out of nowhere
Besides Todd being retarded, everyone else went through hardships and actually grew. Shit got real.
Way better than the last 2 seasons of random shenanigans.
Ep 7 was kino
>>
>>87634058
>Way better than the last 2 seasons of random shenanigans.
Season 2 was the best season, though.
>>
>>87619223
>I cried and screamed like I hadn't since I was merely a child.
The show is good, but holy shit
Tumblr is the place for you
>>
>>87634107
I don't really remember s2, sorry. I just remember s3 leaving me really unsatisfied
>>
>>87634312
Rewatch it, then. It gives a lot of insight into Bojack's character.
>>
File: file.png (322KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
322KB, 620x368px
>>
Man, I hate having to wait another year to get more of this. I just want to see more Hollyhock and Bojack interacting positively. Seeing him actually happy in the last minute of the last episode makes me feel good.
>>
>>87634684
Does bojack really deserve happiness though?
>>
>>87634812
At this point he's starting to do good things (helping Carolyn, being a good person to Hollyhock), so yeah, he should start doing some good stuff back. Next season will be Diane dragging him down to her level after a breakup.
>>
>>87634875
And, y'know, gleefully tormenting his alzheimers addled mother and planning to scream "fuck you" right into her confused, scared face. After saying that he wanted to "get better"
>>
>>87634909
But he didn't. At the last moment when he could have let her be tormented forever he gave her a happy delusion to cling to for her last moments. He is still a really shitty person, but he's making efforts to get better.
>>
>>87634909
Her mother was a cunt for decades, and indirectly the source of all his problems.
>>
>>87634970
>I have mommy issues the post
>>
>>87629400
I'm starting to suspect that by the end of the show they want to have Diane and bojack swap places in in terms of being good and shitty people
>>
>>87635036
Bojack is mommy issues: the character.

>>87634970
The thing is, a major theme of the show is personal accountability even in the face of horrible background elements. Bojack became the shitty person he is through the choices he made after getting famous, and was actually a nice guy in the interim between being with his parents and starring on Horsin' Around.

>>87635115
>Diane
>ever a good person
>>
>>87634968
He didn't get as far as the fuck you but he did that whole performance thing.
>>
>>87635036
Powerful contribution to the thread.
>>
Did anyone else think young Butterscotch was sexy?
>>
File: parrot.gif (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
parrot.gif
15KB, 128x128px
Was anyone else expecting a come-uppance regarding fracking? After all the smug fracking jokes I was expecting the ants to have dug under the house or something.

fucking hippies I made slickwater at one of my old jobs you can practically drink the stuff
>>
>>87629546
I just realized why that is the case when you mentioned it.
>>
>tfw youre tired of running in circles
>>
>>87631941
I was startimg to suspect halfesy through this season that Diane and Bojack would end together. But Dianes breakdown at the end makes me think not, if anything she might get turned down by bojack. I can't see bojack and PC together again. I expect them to have some ambigous end hinting at him meeting someone or he reconnects with that owl. Unless the owl is impossible, desu i forgot exactly how they parted ways.
>>
>>87635500
Wanda (owl) is really unlikely. She lives in Detroit now and seemed really damn hurt by Bojack after he left her. If Bojack finds anyone they'll be new.
>>
>>87635635
The only right end to everything is Bojack and Henrietta

>Now you are my daughter and my sister
>>
you should feel even worse for yourselves than you losers already do, for watching such a piece of shit show
>>
>>87635887
Oh God, that is a possibility.
>>
good season, getting a little tired with todd, diane and pb should divorce already.
and PC can't stop suffering, still my favorite.
>>
File: 1504126724301.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1504126724301.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>lost grandma to dementia slowly as a kid
>she finally passed when I turned 18
>never got over it, never understood it
>just built up inside me
>mfw watching ep 11
>>
>>87629299
is he... dare I say it?
>>
>>87629299
>no kinos
better send the koreans more up to date maymays
>>
File: 1505184173989.png (1MB, 847x943px) Image search: [Google]
1505184173989.png
1MB, 847x943px
I don't get it. This is right after she fucked things up with Hollyhock too.
>>
>>87636277
Bojack is very slowly growing a soul.

It's also Bojack coming to terms with his mother's dimentia.

He probably understands that she didn't understand what she was really doing.
>>
>>87619425
Aaron Paul is only there because once he signed up, half the cast did as well. It's why hes an exec producer on the show
>>
>>87615184
Saw it coming right away. How I met your mother did the same trick.
>>
>>87629299
As soon as I saw him I knew he was /our guy/
>>
>>87632402
I had no idea that was Matthew Broderick
>>
>>87620074

No, this is progress.

Her and PB are a shit couple who are forcing it. She's finally admitting to herself that it's not going to work. PB sure as fuck isn't going to do it.
>>
>>87620391

I think it's some of the best stuff in the entire show because for once it isn't self inflicted pain for Bojack. He's making real efforts to improve and life is finding new and creative ways to shit on him.
>>
File: 1505135675300.gif (1MB, 270x223px) Image search: [Google]
1505135675300.gif
1MB, 270x223px
>>87626030
> family guy
>>
>people hating Todd/Todd's story/Todd episodes

Todd is the pleb filter.
>>
>>87636277

I don't blame him. That might be the last semi-lucid moment in her life. At this point, whatever satisfaction he might get from saying fuck you doesn't matter. She's not really there anymore. She hasn't been for years.
>>
>>87637042

Todd peaked in season 2 with the giggle ship. Everything else has been the writers trying to contrive something that good and failing.
>>
>>87629299
/ourshow/
>>
>>87631941

He ends up balls deep in his sister.
>>
>>87637042
wrong
>>
>>87637460
Hot
>>
Season 5 should be the last, end it on a good note.

Have Bojack and his sister connect, have him become a decent person.

Have Todd fuck off

Have PC get back with Stilton and Judah as her assistant again.

Diane needs to an hero

PB can divorce her before she OD's on pills and alcohol and hook up with a guy and matter of factly mention he's bi. Maybe that'll make Diane off herself.

I just want Diane to suffer for all she's done to PB.
>>
>>87626348
Me too.
>>
is it as depressing as the last season of moral orel?
>>
>>87619578
>Asexual stuff I think actually works for him

Not when he's been romantically/sexually linked to three women before they spring it on you. Feels like an afterthought.
>>
>>87626348
>then this season was furry sex and watching a slope take the fucking knot
yeah man that came out of nowhere
>PC gets HORSED in Season 1
>>
>>87615184
>Season 1.
>Depressive mess with jokes.
>Season 2.
>Depressive mess with jokes.
Ok, if this dosent shape up soon.
>Season 3.
>Even more depressive, and no jokes.
If the next season goes the same fucking way I am done with this garbage.
>Season 4.
>Actually light hearted in a way thanks to HollyHock.
>Ends on an up note.

Well it got saved for me, but if next season shes not in it making Bojack improve a bit I may as well drop it.
>>
Is it wrong that I'm attracted to Mr Peanutbutter?

He's a good boy.

Also I still feel fucked up from how season 3 ended. Sarah Lynn's death honestly really fucking destroyed me. It was so peaceful and reminded me of how someone close to me died. I needed someone to hold me after seeing that.
>>
>>87637682

This but unironically.
>>
>>87615184
>>>/co/

can you faggots please go to the correct board?
>>
>>87637682
it was supposed to be a lot more depressing but the executives saw it and told them to tone it down
it's still pretty damn depressing
>>
>>87619578
>He's was only a comic relief without that much of a real personality
So...Mr peanut butter
>>
>>87636538
Man considering how she treated bojack as a kid I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd have done it normally
>>
>>87636828
This, every time they're happy and having fun it's so obviously under a false pretense. I'm glad to see the "opposites attract" meme is getting exposed.
>>
PC episodes are always the best
>>
This show is fucking awful. It's bigger reddit tier trash than rick and morty. I tried to force myself to watch the first 2 episodes but I'd rather shoot myself than go any further.
>>
File: diane.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
diane.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
what did they mean by this?
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.