[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 38

HAHAHAHA
>>
that's genuinely creepy
>>
>>87562597
I genuinely liked this scene, but why the fuck does the clown look so CGI. It's like Bill Skarsgard couldn't make it to the studio on most days, so they literally just animated his body and threw it into the movie. It looks terrible.
>>
should i go see this movie? my fate is on your hands
>>
Fuck you that part was creepy because it came out of nowhere
>>
>hating on the new IT
Back to plebbit, you nostalgia loving faggot
>>
>>87562683
Just do it.
>>
>>87562683
By all means go see it, but you probably won't like it. My expectations were high and I was disappointed. 5/10
>>
>>87562632
That's mere butchery.
If this is creepy then any ISIS video is even creepier.
>>
>>87562597

everyone laughed at this bit

seeing this in the cinema ruined the entire experience
>>
>>87562597
torrent?
>>
>>87562775
He's a clown, he's meant to be funny
>>
It's another "/tv/ was wrong about a movie so a bunch of underage anons are going to act like hipsters and shit on a popular movie" episode
>>
>le spooky clown meme
*yawn*
>>
>>87562764
>If this is creepy then any ISIS video is even creepier.
Do you mean ISIL?
>>
>>87562809
UM, NO!

Pennywise is meant to be creepy-as-FUCK and not funny, at all. He feeds on fear so there's no reason to be funny. Didn't you read the books or the thousands of posts on /tv/ explaining this ad nauseum?!
>>
>>87562597
>post objectively good scene from an objectively good movie
>HAHAHA
I don't get it
>>
>>87562869
>um, sweetie
>>
>>87562869
His jokes aren't meant to be funny, but more obnoxiously scary. Especially when they are adults, he's pretty much driving them insane.
>>
File: IMG_3711.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3711.png
211KB, 327x316px
I love how much of a genuine asshole Pennywise was when he had a kid cornered.
>when he's taunting Eddie's broken arm and taking fake bites
>>
This movie mixed comedy and horror like no other film I've seen. 8.5/10 movie, seeing /tv/ trying to damage control its way out of the BTFO might push it to 9/10
>>
>>87562939

need a webm on i was laughing
>>
>>87562764
Yes, acts of human slaughter tend to be disturbing. Especially when real life. What are you, retarded?
>>
D-did anyone think the scene where Beverly is in her underwear and bra is a little l-lewd....
>>
File: Evil Dead 2 and It Opening.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Dead 2 and It Opening.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>87562965
>This movie mixed comedy and horror
As well as a really nice Evil Dead 2 reference along with some moments that felt like it belonged in the Shining like the kid drooling black stuff and shaking uncontrollably
>>
>>87563075
>h-hurr durr derpity derpity doo?
>>
>>87563105

Shame evil dead the show was complete shit
>>
My biggest problem was the jarring tonal shifts between the "kids doing kids stuff" scenes and the "balls to the wall horror" scenes. There was no fluidity between them. It was like, one scene of kid shit ended, and the next is a hard R scene of a child getting murdered. It didn't work for me.

It was a fun watch though.
>>
>>87562632
t. underage
>>
>>87563296
t.butthurt OP, sorry your plan backfired my friend, go get some cream for your fractured ass.
>>
>>87562749
>having expectations of movies
You did this to yourself
>>
that Bully Subplot really went no where.
>he falls down a well

well nice set up anyway.
>>
>>87563040
disturbing =/= creepy
>>
>>87563105
That shot on the right was great. I knew the rest of the movie was going to be good once I saw that. I don't know who the director is without googling but he did a good job
>>
>>87562764
>hehe, what do you mean you don't like watching people get beheaded? What a pussy!
>>
is it online yet
>>
>>87562683
I enjoyed it but it wasn't very scary. Had a nicely told story though. It might help that I've never read the novel. There are also some interesting effects used in the movie like the shots where the camera seems stabilized around Pennywise's face
>>
>>87562597
Georgie's arm?
>>
>>87562820
I was confused by this. Has Pennywise always looked like a clown or did he change forms for different prey? Did he always live in the Americas and if so, what form did he take to hunt Natives?
>>
I really loved it. It was fun. I love Tim Curry so I figured Pennywise would be the weakest part of the movie, but whoever played him did an awesome job. Also one of the first movies I've seen in a while where the CGI didnt distract me. 8/10 would watch again around Halloween.
>>
It was a fun flick, but I wish there was more Pennywise. The creepiest scene was the first scene where he appeared in the sewer.
>>
>>87562597
Whose arm is that?
>>
>>87562658
the CGI bothered Michael Jackson too
>>
>>87563729
>>87563640
It belongs to some other kid. They mention it during a side conversation overheard by the kids
>>
>>87563685
He adopts different forms depending on what his victims fear the most, but he has stated that in recent history the clown is his favorite shape. Probably because creepy clowns scare children and scared kids are his food.

I can imagine him taking the form of a demonic conquistador to hunt natives or something like that.
>>
>>87562965
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>87563800
In the drawn picture that Ben had of Derry being established Pennywise was depicted as a clown right? Was that to fuck with the kids?
>>
>>87562820
>le contrarian virgin faggot

*burps*
>>
>>87562939
I liked him absolutely cutting Bill's legs out from under him.

>"Oh, I'm not "real" enough for you, Bill?"
"I was real enough for Georgie."
>>
File: 1471695368666.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471695368666.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>87563875
>middle school tier comebacks
How embarrassing
>>
>>87564068
>kinder school meme comeback
Sad. Sad, sad, sad, sad.
>>
>>87563186
wrong
>>
>>87563427
ok, so you are retarded
>>
>>87562898
ok shill
>>
>>87562597
Whose hand is this? Georgies?
>>
>>87562683
It was good. Bit more of a coming of age film than a horror film but it's good.
>>
>>87564849
Eddie Corcoran
>>
>>87562658
This. The actor himself has an unsettling appearance, it's such a shame they didn't go with more practical effects for his costume to enhance it and instead smothered his natural creepiness beneath a thick layer of CGI.
Tim Curry did more with barebones whiteface and fake plastic teeth than an animation studio does with 50 million in funding.
That said, the scene OP posted is actually pretty good because the film just sort of cuts over to IT during a typical bullying scene. It's the harsh injection of surreal butchery into something mundane that works so well in the IT franchises. I feel like it would have been a much better film overall if they'd cut out like 90% of the 'Pennywise runs screaming at the camera' scenes and instead focused more on him making these visually unsettling cameos into the main kids narrative.
>>
>>87562597
>whole theatre bursts out laughing

I wasn't expecting a Wayans Bros movie.
>>
>>87564038

That's probably the best line in the movie.
>>
>>87562832

ISIS

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

One of their leaders was caught the other day and revealed to be a mossad agent. And ISIS never attacks jews despite muslims and jews being mortal enemies.
>>
>>87563977
>le triggered redditor shill
*up votes*
>>
If Penywise eats kids and starves off on their fear then why did he blow up the easter factory
>>
The best part about this movie being a massive success is how in denial /tv/ will always be about it by making these shitty threads
>>
File: float.jpg (126KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
float.jpg
126KB, 500x665px
>>87562597
After rewatching the miniseries I think one of the main issues with the new design is how drab it is. Tim Curry's Pennywise was incredibly colorful and vibrant in contrast to a very drab and dirty Derry.

Just look at him here; the bright colors contrast against his setting and back IT look much more surreal and out of place. Meanwhile in OP's gif, Skarsgard is blending into the vegetation, he just looks like an actor in costume sitting in the weeds instead of some kind of supernatural force.
>>
Why does he waste so much meat? He leaves most of his victims intact.
>>
File: 1505050627504.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505050627504.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>87563075
>Seduces pharmacist
>Gets sniffed by horny dad
>Strips and goes for a swim
>Sunbathes while being ogled by a bunch of boys
>Pointedly phallic key necklace with obvious symbolism
>Numerous low angle shots of her from behind
>Pretty much all the boys make reference to wanting to be more intimate with her at some point

Wew. I wonder how many times she was coerced into doing lewd things with the Director/Writer/Producers during filming?
>>
>>87563241
This. That shit was jarring and made the film feel more like a series of horror shorts being poorly stitched together. Maybe they ought to have considered cutting down on the number of kids, drop Mike and Stan perhaps. That way they wouldn't need to have such a rushed checklist of horror moments for each kid.
>>
>>87565353
he feeds off fear
he might eat meat sometimes but he doesn't need it
>>
HAHA posting was a mistake
>>
>Hollywood shills desperately promote IT here
>we just pirate it

lol
>>
>>87565500
I'm intrigued by this lewdness she might of partaken in. Please go on...
>>
>>87562749
I'm in the same boat as you. The book is one of my favourite books, and I know it won't live up to it, especially with all the changes. But I'll see it with my friends, they've been teasing it by screaming It floats for 2 months.
>>
Can't believe this film isn't going to break even.
>>
>>87565597
Then why kill at all? Seems like you can make someone very afraid without killing them, plus you wouldn't have people come looking for revenge.
>>
>>87562869
But he was funny in the book
>>
>>87565655
>Be youngster in pedowood
>Fiercely competitive casting
>Fame-hungry parents making it clear that you HAVE TO GET THE PART BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
Just use your imagination anon.
>>
>>87565665
It's already made $200 million with a $35 million budget. Are you dumb?
>>
>>87565721
Source please.
>>
>>87565574
It's a valid criticisms, but I didn't mind it at all just because I thought it did a great job with suspense and I liked the kids-doing-friend-stuff parts
>>
>>87565048
If you think they are the only secret services that are part of that shit you are just delusional.
>>
>>87565800
You're right in that regard, one MASSIVE success of the film is making you care about the kids. It's just too bad you never get the feeling one of them could die, though I did sit up a bit when it seemed as though Stan was having his face chewed off. I suppose the suspense is there if you don't go into the film knowing IT has to feed on fear and won't kill them right away.

It's probably best to go in not expecting to see a straight up horror film, certainly all the comedy, musical moments and kid stuff carry the film as more of an adventure romp with horror elements. It's just too bad those elements have to come on too strong, with every night-time horror scene feeling like over the top trailer bait rather than fitting with the rest of the movie.
>>
>>87565718

Do you think she got cummed in or just sucked and swallowed?
>>
>>87566010
Suck and swallow, bit of butt stuff. Jews in hollywood are notorious for being uninterested in cunny, they prefer the thrill of control that comes with getting a BJ or by having a young male squirm beneath them as they force unnatural pleasure upon them.
>>
>>87563685
It came from beyond, and it arrived where Derry would be as a meteor. The book doesn't go into detail about how it delt with the natives. Likely natives knew it was cursed ground and avoided it. The first recorded event of IT was in 1740 - 1743 when over 300 settlers from Derry Township disappeared.
>>
>>87565916
Not all of them survive the in the second part.
>>
The film was fun, but it wasn't scary.
Ugly monsters ad sharp teeth don't make IT in any ways an unsettling film
>>
>>87566179
The jew and the mommas boy, big loss.
>>
>>87563392
In the book he returns as an adult and has a fairly large role as an antagonist. I hope they somehow establish that he survived the fall so that he can come back in the second movie.
>>
>>87564879
What the fuck, Eddie Corcoran was killed by the creature from the black lagoon near the Derry canal, after running away from home because his stepdad had beat and killed his littler brother. Even until the end Eddie thought it had to be a man in a suit, reaching around trying to find the zipper as IT killed him. Young Mike Hanlon saw the blood from the killing, and the drag marks as the creature had dragged dead Eddie back to the canal, and the sewers.
>>
>>87565574
Yeah, remove more characters from it, make more changes, fuck the original story am I right?
>>
>>87565658
If the book is one of your favorites than there is no reason not to like the movie. The movie is in the exact same tier of quality as the book.
>>
>>87566332
>How dare you remove anything when adapting a 1,100 page book into a 150 minute movie!
>>
>>87565597
He doesn't feed off the fear, it's like added seasoning.

It states that it prefers to kill and devour children, not by nature, but rather because children's fears are easier to manipulate and then interpret into a physical form. Thus children are easier to fill with terror, which It says is akin to salting the meat.

I see it as it's physical form feeds from the meat, but it's metaphysical form enjoys the fear.
>>
>>87566334
This. IT isn't even that good of a book to be quite honest. I'd much rather see an adaption of The Long Walk or another try at The Stand.
>>
>>87566227
How does this need to be a spoiler? The book's been out for decades. rip spaghetti man.
>>
What's the deal with the children orgy?
>>
>>87565684
I think fear makes the meat better?
Plus, leaving half eaten corpses around is a good way to generate fear
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeFDFJNJ-c8
>>
>>87566334
>>87566416
I just like all the backstory and lore of IT. I mean yeah it's stephen king, he sux, etc. but I really like Mike Hanlon's journals about the history of Derry, in the Derry Interludes. All the ghost stories and the weird side shit. I like that sort of stuff. Of course I always enjoyed reading weird ghost stories and stuff.

The Long Walk was good, but if they did it now there would be many changes, no more just male only walkers, likely make it like some hunger game shit. Would likely bore normies, but I could see it being a great drama. As for The Stand, it suffers the same as IT it's very long and detailed, so it would be best done as a miniseries, rather than films, unless it's like in a trilogy or something.
>>
File: cinegrid.png (4MB, 1496x1212px) Image search: [Google]
cinegrid.png
4MB, 1496x1212px
>>87563105
There were a lot of cool camera angles too. The director definitely took inspiration from based Raimi.
>>
>>87566379
>He doesn't feed off the fear, it's like added seasoning.

Reminds me of the chinese, who hang dog from trees and beat them so that the adrenaline makes there meat nice.
>>
>>87566594
King does great setting and characters, there's no denying that. It's just that his plot narrative and climaxes always suck shit.
>>
>>87566548
I wonder why it was hard to show what Ben really saw, how he saw the mummy under the canal bridge during a cold winter storm. How the balloons this mummy clown had floated against the wind, how it almost grabbed his ankle as it popped out of existence and appeared below him, that dry ancient cinnamon smell of the mummy filling his nose before he ran.

Guess they didn't want to bother filming winter scenes.
>>
test
>>
>>87562775
I was sick of normie niggers ruining the cinema experience. Plebs will never comprehend kino but they will rush to Facebook with

> OMG IT was well scary lol
>>
WB have the worst fucking shills
>>
File: 1497121982472.jpg (263KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1497121982472.jpg
263KB, 800x601px
>SCARY
>VERY SCARY
>NOT SCARY AT ALL
Stop calling this a horror.
>>
>>87566548
I miss campy 90s horror.
>>
>>87562597
What a beautiful Duwang
>>
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.
>>
>>87563800
>I can imagine him taking the form of a demonic conquistador to hunt natives or something like that.
That is a fucking awesome idea.
>>
>>87566766
What's your favorite movie?
>oh wait you wont' respond or will just shitpost
>>
>>87562597
>filename
sheiiiit
>>
File: tumblr_ow1cfqsD1q1wx1vh8o3_540.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ow1cfqsD1q1wx1vh8o3_540.gif
2MB, 540x303px
God I wanna get vored by him so badly.
>>
>>87566240
ikr. He is such an important character in the book that it pissed me off that they supposedly killed him off here
>>
>>87563919
This. How did all the settlers die if they were all adults? Surely It can kill adults but these were hardened settlers who knew that they could die just by settling on the land. Surely it would've been difficult and time consuming?
>>
>>87564896
Yeah agreed, they should have had way more one on one dialogue with penny wise, the creepiest he is is when he's talking to the Kids and you can sense how much he hates him them. Like when George laughs at him and penny wise goes from laughing to pure hate because he hates happy children. That aspect is what makes him so creepy and they should have used it more than the running at the camera jump scare crap. Feeling uneasy and uncomfortable is superior to cheap scares.
>>
>>87565652
Linky-poo, anon?
>>
>>87567368
Fuck off, MPAA/studio shill
>>
>>87564792
No, he's right. They made the Ash character borderline retarded. It ruined the fucking show.
>>
>>87567343
They were super religous settlers. I doubt it was hard to frightend them.
>>
>>87562597
So glad I watched this High
Laughed my ass off at the Bad CGI.
>>
I personally did find it that great. It was a decent overall movie but I am seriously not finding the new Pennywise convincing. But baring multiple sets of pointy teeth, drooling, and flail-running is not that scary.
>>
>>87562597
Why is his head so big? Is not that he is balding, his skull is abnormaly large
>>
>>87567637
*didn't
>>
>>87562597
Would've been scarier if he wore bright clown clothing instead of being a typical dingy dirty hobo clown.
>>
>>87567703
he's just a poorly made puppet.
>>
>>87565500
That ass shot at the pharmacy was pure kino
She looked better with the longer hair & that dress
>>
>>87567343
>>87567544
It can kill adults fine, it just perfers children because their fears are much easier to manifest. Of course it can still get some adults just fine, but as time went on as adult fears became more abstract like "fear of being able to pay bills" etc like that, then it got harder.
>>
File: 1503377767695.png (221KB, 765x666px) Image search: [Google]
1503377767695.png
221KB, 765x666px
>IT can't kill adults because adults want to kill themselves already
Pottery.
>>
>>87562632
I burst out laughing at this in the theater. You're just a pussy.
>>
>>87567764
Yeah bro non scary things are so scary I'm such a contrarian lolol fuck jumpscares too
>>
>>87567308
That's some goblin shark shit
>>
>>87563040
No he just beats of to >>/gif/ rekt threads all day to the point he doesn't understand that people feel pain.
>>
>>87567965
Nice.

But it does kill Adults, in the book one of the first deaths it talks about is a gay man getting thrown off the canal and eaten by IT
>>
>>87566104
Jesus. I might need to jerk off to her now.

>>87567786
Agreed. I hope she got used on set wearing it.
>>
>>87565500
>Seduces pharmacist
Is it me or they deleted some scenes about him? I remember the trailer showing him laughing and being creepy.
>>
Anyone have a screenshot of the old lady watching Ben in the library? That was the creepiest part to me
>>
>>87563800
He chooses the clown because clowns are perceived as not scary, but unnerving due to uncanny valley.
It allows him to get close to prey that he might otherwise not be able to corner. The trust being built is that much scarier when he turns into something worst.
It's a loss of innocence function that has been done in a few other movies.

This is stated very clearly in the book.
Which you should probably read if you're going to review a movie adaptation.
>>
File: tumblr_ovzgncR2D81w1s8lso1_500.gif (1MB, 480x235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovzgncR2D81w1s8lso1_500.gif
1MB, 480x235px
>Penny will never touch you like this
>>
Despite all the bullshit that I know there´s going to be in the movie, let me ask, is it comfy?
>>
>>87568599
It actually is, since the kids are so funny.
>>
>>87562683
If you saw the Curry version then you will be dissapointed as me
You will like it if this is your first experience with IT
>>
>>87568599

Aside from the demon god clown, the bullies and shitty adults all over town, it's got some comfy stuff here and there.
>>
>>87565721

>35 million budget

It has to make AT LEAST 800 million to break even then, pleb. How new are you?
>>
>>87562658
because you're watching a cam recording you dumb fuck
>>
>>87566594
King is still one of the best and most creative writers on this eart, fool.
>>
>>87565259
Shut the fuck up you sound dumb as fuck
>>
>>87568599
Nah, kids act so unnatural it seems painfully forced and the "funny" parts are cringe-fest.
I kinda wished Pennywise would just fucking eat them and put an end to this shitshow
>>
>>87568599
It has a problem of wanting to be both a scary horror movie and a comedy. It is written in such a bizzare way that it lose many scares and build up because of forced one liners of main characters or inserted rock music.

Also its mostly based on jumpscares and very loud sound effects.
>>
>>87568770
XDDDD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKManp7sjqM
*breaths in*
>>
>>87567474
Ash has been borderline retarded since Evil Dead 2 you fucking moron
>>
>>87565775
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=it.htm
Has literally made its budget back over 5 times in three days
>>
>>87565500
they left out the bit where she fucks all the boys in the sewer though...
>>
>>87568784
Actually he has a point; not the same fag by the way
>>
>>87568770
Why are you calling me a fool, I said IT was my favourite book.
>>
>>87568732
lol wot, a 35 million film would probably have to about 150-200 million to break even. How on earth do even arrive at 800 million
>>
>>87568851
The kids are the best part of IT, they're way more natural than the ones you see in the classic like Goonies or Stand By Me.
Finn's quipping feel very realistic and I heard he improvised it too
>>
>>87567250
Alright shill, here's your (you)
>>
>>87567786
My favorite was the jeans and red shirt
>>
>>87569026
He was obviously joking
>>
>>87566376
This movie was only half the book, and the tonal shifts are there in the novel. They make a bit more sense when divided up into chapters though
>>
>>87568937
Except not at all...
>>
>>87567474
>implying Ash wasn't always retarded.

It's part of his charm, anon.
>>
>post something that looks fine
>post HAHHAHAHAHAHAGHAH in caps
poor meem
>>
>Beavers trapping
>It still is, right? *high five*

This is how you quip, take note Marvel
>>
>>87567703
The original Tim Curry version had a big forehead because of the make-up to cover his hair. Maybe they just kept the design?
>>
>>87568912
you're soooo late to the party friendo
>>
>>87562683
>>87562597
Very good movie. I'd give it an 8/10.
>>
>>87569184
There's a difference between just being crass and being actually retarded.
>>
File: tumblr_ow1a5rqDZA1tsf170o1_500.png (334KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ow1a5rqDZA1tsf170o1_500.png
334KB, 500x500px
>>87567703
Uncanny valley effect (or something like this, not sure if I use a correct term). He's supposed to look "human" but at the same time disturbing and off putting.
>>
>>87567474
Ash has always been like that, it would only be ruined if they kill him off
>>
>>87569330
It needs dandruff shampoo for his flakey scalp.
>>
>>87567703
It's supposed to look like a spiders fat ass
>>
>>87568851
Disagree so hard. I thought the kids interactions and banter was the best part. It felt very natural, was exactly how me and my friends were like at that age
>>
>>87562632
whats your name in the credits

1c has been deposited into your account dw
>>
>>87563105
A got an Evil Dead vibe throughout with it's blood.
>>
>>87568770
Go back to writing child orgy scenes, Stephen
>>
>>87567043

It works really well as a coming of age story with horror elements. I don't get scared by almost anything in movies these days but some of those scenes would be scary for most people. And it's pretty tense anyway since the characters are likable.
>>
>>87565500
Someone post that pedophilic photo shoot of the girl from Stranger Things
>>
>>87563241
this guy gets it. good job. I don't know where to place this movie so I give it a 7/10. Maybe 6.5.
>>
>>87568145
With luck we'll see that happen in the sequel.
>>
>>87562658
It's because the movie is made for 4dx showings
>>
The Kid with the glasses was cool as fuck.
>>
>>87571091
the kid with the glasses was everything that's wrong with movies today. that forced humor and all the fucking peasants laughing at the cinema made me fucking cringe.
>>
>>87571472
That's exactly how Richie is in the book so quit your bitching.
>>
>>87571472
Did you not have friends when you were a kid or something?
>>
>>87571822
He's on /tv/, you know he didn't.
>>
>>87571472
fuck off, no fun autismo
>>
>>87572018
Hey I'm on /tv/ and I had friends as a kid
I just don't have them now
>>
>>87571822
>>87572018
>>87572477
god damn, /tv/ has been taken over by normies and no-taste peasants.
>>
>>87572585
>waaa not everyone is a friendless loser like me
autist holocaust when?
>>
gazebos
>>
>>87568349
He did the face that was in the trailer, it was just entirely out of the trailer's context.
>>
>>87563105
It is like poetry, It rhymes.
>>
>>87563392
He's coming back to stab niggers in the leg
>>
>>87565259
those pants are pretty creepy
>>
I heard the coming of age parts in this movie are phenomenal.

But I worry about the horror aspect. The seem to be trying to hard with the costume designs and the cgi.
>>
>>87565500
Her character is a giant slutbag so it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>87572585
>Y-you're not allowed to have friends! You have to be a fucking loser
Top kek
>>
>>87567043
This. It's a hard-R thriller with dark comedy, kinda like the book.
>>
>>87568145
He was a very childlike gay man.
>>
>>87573104
It's more of a R-rated thriller with dark comedy like>>87573199
said. There is some creepy imagery and unsettling parts though
>>
>>87562764
The hand and the bloody mouth aren't scary in itself. If I just saw him eating the hand, it wouldn't be scary. But he does something a scary monster shouldn't do with it, which is creepy when done right
>>
>>87562683
Yeah go ahead. Not a masterpiece at all, but even with a weaker performance from pennywise, the movie as a whole is better. Definitely top 3-5 King novel movies
>>
>>87565259
Yes, and I don't think no one can say that Currys performance isn't better, but the new movie is general in better. Also I refuse to think of some movie as a "product of it's time" and I'll just compare the two movies directly, and the new one easily comes ahead
>>
File: comfy.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
When they reference the turtle or the spider
>>
>>87562736
>Back to plebbit, you nostalgia loving faggot
>Impliying the new movie does not have a lot of nostalgia moments
>>
>>87562683
It's not scary, but rather comfy. You should see it.
>>
>>87567308
I want him to rape me so hard I become mind-broken without any Deadlight effects.
>>
>>87573877
Yes, his arms transform into insect-like appendages in the final fight.
>>
I've never seen such a high concentration if shills. Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1503242386614.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503242386614.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>87562597
>DistortedWellinformedAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif
>>
File: 1461125589455.jpg (38KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1461125589455.jpg
38KB, 473x357px
post yfw now I have to kill this fucking clown
>>
File: Beverly Marsh.jpg (60KB, 317x650px) Image search: [Google]
Beverly Marsh.jpg
60KB, 317x650px
What's the key for?
>>
>>87574794
Dude just fuck off already
Everyone is sick of you
>>
>>87574704
>above average horror movie comes out
>people, understandably, say they liked it
>"FUCKING SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD WAAAAAAA WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE ACCEPT THAT I'M ALWAYS RIGHT WAAAAAAAA"
>>
File: costanza.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>87574784
>>
>>87574794

Probably her front door
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (30KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
30KB, 288x499px
>>87574784
literally worst part of the movie
>>
>>87574784
>Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole
Literally stood up from the seat and started clapping
>>
>>87574704
such poor quality too, how much do these retards get paid? I could do a better job.
>>
File: 1505016989067.jpg (145KB, 481x428px) Image search: [Google]
1505016989067.jpg
145KB, 481x428px
>>87574784
mfw pennywise spits blood all over Eddie and he screams "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU"
>>
>>87574634
got a vid of this?
>>
>>87562869
>UM, NO!
Reminds me of the Harry Potter pasta. You just memed your way out of any semblance of credibility.
>>
>>87574794
Is a reference to the orgy scene, it´s like "The key of her virginity"; she´s beautiful
>>
File: 13.png (97KB, 504x302px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
97KB, 504x302px
>"it's good because they don't shy away from killing children"

Looks like this movie is gonna be some prime material for frog threads.
>>
>>87571472
Not with based Finn, he literally saved the movie from mediocrity
>>
>>87562683
Just saw it, very fun movie. Not as spooky as, say, Anabelle 2 which i saw last week - a lot more humor and action. Tbh this movie felt like Stranger Things a bit.
>>
>>87562597
>no train running

booooooooooooo
>>
File: UomUerE.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
UomUerE.png
105KB, 512x512px
>>87574784
>>
>>87574634
That was pretty cool. And we got to see the deadlights for a few seconds.
>>
The only thing I don't like is how fucking young the new Pennywise looks
>>
>>87562683
No, it is shit. You can tell by the massive amounts of shill threads.
>>
>>87562683
It depends if you feel the price of admission is okay for a mediocre film. It's not bad, just painfully average.
>>
>>87562907
Part of the book is IT drives you mad when you look at IT, that is why so many people ignore IT. And the longer you look at IT the more disturbing IT gets, makeup cracked, black eyes, too many teeth, the horrid rotting outfit, and just the fact children tend to cry and shy away from him, that's why he hid in the drain from Georgie so he didn't see all of him.
>>
>>87575152
there literally was a scene where the Losers are walking in some wilderness beside railways and a train is passing by right behind beverly.
>>
>>87574853
>above average
Wew how low has the bar been set
>>
>>87568021
>I burst out laughing at this in the theater.
>>
>>87575204
He's my age and I don't feel young in the slightest.
>>
>>87562683
go for it, it is well done and worth seeing it on silver screen
anon, you will not regret it
>>
>>87573984
not him, but after I watch a movie I usually come to /tv/, open up RT, and open up the discussion thread in reddit just to see what other people have to say
anyways, reddit fucking loves this movie
>>
>>87574912
this is correct

there were so many moments of bad writing. that was one of the absolute worst offenders along with the sewer drain dialogue with Georgie
>>
>>87562597
I still don't like the new design, it looks too much like a rabbit instead of a clown
>>
Do you think The Nun will be kino anons? I genuinely hope so, i love the Conjuring...it was filmed in my country too
>>
>>87562683
6/10. worth seeing and better than most modern horror film shit
>>
>>87575590
i think in terms of spookynes, Anabelle 2 was better. But as a movie overall, It wins
>>
>>87575232
>>You can tell by the massive amounts of shill threads
But /tv/ spit shit on every fucking movie that's not an underground indian gay drama
>>
>>87568599
very much comfy anon
the city is great, the scenery and nature shots are beautiful, and the lowkey 80's town is maximum comfy with the kids being natural believable kids
>>
File: 1502633366066.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502633366066.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
Post yfw
>"It was real enouth for Georgie!
>>
>>87568145
>>87570562
i for one would very much like to see Patrick's hellfridge, could be via Mike's flashback, but at the same time could change the tone of the movie in a wrong way
>>
>>87562658
If you're a horrorfag, it'll be a solid 8/10 at the least. Otherwise, it'll probably be at a 7/10. Some scenes are genuinely spooky with some cool and inventive effects work and the chemistry between the Losers is fantastic. It's a ride, go see it.
>>
File: steveomfw.gif (3MB, 360x176px) Image search: [Google]
steveomfw.gif
3MB, 360x176px
>>87574784
>>
>>87568784
Not him but fuck off retard
>>
File: 1463627050625.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463627050625.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>>87574784
>>
File: RIPRIPPnTEARY.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RIPRIPPnTEARY.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>87575698
I wish Pennywise talked more shit in this movie.
>>
>>87568784
Nice argument.
>>
>>87563241
This didn't bother me, but I can't explain why. It all felt fluid to me, but I can't explain how they pulled it off, at least going only off one viewing. I imagine this will be an issue others will have as well.
>>
>>87565500
why'd you post a picture of the clown?
>>
I hated that little faggot richie. Almost ruined the movie for me
>>
File: tfw2smartformemes.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
tfw2smartformemes.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>>87563241
Maybe because that's the point? Clowns are very funny to some, and very creepy to others? It's the duality of clowns man...this movie might just be 2deep4us

Oh and i like how all the adults in the movie are fucked up, like you know 27 years ago they probably been through some similar shit and were scarred
>>
>>87576242
You must hate fun
>>
>>87567163
There's nothing more eerie to me than 90's horror. Maybe it's just because I was a kid in the 90's so that style was able to leave more of an impression on me, but there's something so unsettling about 90's Steven King adaptations. Even the shitty ones have this mood to them that's so unnerving.
>>
>>87576242
One of the best characters
>>
File: Clown.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Clown.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>87566548
Now in webm
>>
>>87576357
>>87576393
>finnfags

go back to your discord you fucking freaks
>>
>that nod to the turtle
already better than the miniseries desu
>>
>>87565259
I like how no one, not even the other people who responded to you, addressed your argument. The shills are real, anon.
>>
>>87566379
So he's Asian?
>>
File: 1494736053392.jpg (42KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1494736053392.jpg
42KB, 435x435px
>>87576473

When did they acknowledge the Turtle?
>>
File: 8ePW7dKl.jpg (46KB, 521x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ePW7dKl.jpg
46KB, 521x640px
Best character after Pantywise
>>
>>87563241
>There was no fluidity between them. It was like, one scene of kid shit ended, and the next is a hard R scene of a child getting murdered.

It's almost like it's an horror movie.
>>
>>87576542

The Lego turtle. Fucking kids with no attention span.
>>
>>87576542
georgie had a turtle made out of legos in his room
>>
>>87576542
When they're in the water, Richie said a turtle bit his foot
Then Georgie's lego toy is a turtle
>>
>>87562597
Okay, too many spoilers for me now.
>>
>>87576542
>>87576637
plus the tent Georgie went by in the storm
then one more when Bill follows Georgie's ghost to the cellar
and there was one or two more references which i cant recall now
>>
>>87571472
That's how kids act. Most friendgroup's have even more kids like the glasses kid. All of ages 10-14 for boys is spent calling eachother fag and talking about fucking eachother's moms.
>>
>>87574794
the dog room
>>
>>87565721
Marketing alone costs $500 millions
>>
>>87576558
she is really cute, I can't wait for her to grow up <3
>>
File: pepefk.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepefk.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>87576787
that mustve been a fuckload of balloons
>>
>>87565259
I don't see how a more colorful costume would make the dude seem "supernatural". Curry in that pic is also just an actor standing in nature, how would popping colors change that? I'd prefer a colorful costume, for the record. I'm sick of the desaturation meme. I just don't buy your justification for it.
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (610KB, 2081x1263px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
610KB, 2081x1263px
>>87574784
RIP AND TEAR
>>
So what the fuck does beep beep richie mean?
>>
>>87562597
Just got back from seeing It, and believe it or not this was actually the only creepy Pennywise scene in the entire movie.
>>
Did anyone else get a little *too* into it when the kids were attacking Pennywise?
>>
>>87562632
Not when does it so quickly, no.
>>
>>87577137
in the book its a Losers' codeword for Richie to shut up when hes motormouthing
>>
File: pepe6.png (134KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
pepe6.png
134KB, 396x381px
>It's arms turn into spider legs when attacking the kids
>>
>>87562683
Very solid horror flick, but very play-it-safe. Faithful adaptation and good chemistry between the kids.

Would've been so much better had Fukunaga stayed onboard.
>>
>>87562965
7/10 max
>>
File: kinopoisk.ru-It-2903844.jpg (181KB, 989x989px) Image search: [Google]
kinopoisk.ru-It-2903844.jpg
181KB, 989x989px
how the fuck is it possible that she hasn't been mentioned at all in any of these threads? Genuinely H O W
>>
>>87567308
>him
her*
>>
>you're the Ritchie of your friend group
>>
>>87566659
didn't remember Spiderman camerawork being that good. daaaamn. it really looks like a comic book in motion!
>>
Did anyone else find the part where Georgie trying to get away with a missing arm freaky? In the original it ends in a freeze frame of Pennywise's face but in this one it shows Georgie trying to crawl away and then getting dragged
>>
Flop.
>>
>>87577385
You're not reading the threads?
>>
>>87574794
The one that opens the link to her gang bang scene when she picks up BLACKED and brap porn make sure to thank Steven personally.
>>
>>87577488
I've only seen talk about pennywise and the boys, nothing about her desu
>>
>>87562597
>Obviously rushed
>References to heavy themes and character development go by in a blur
>It beaten up like a jerk in a back ally by a bunch of kids

What a waste. There were some funny and uncomfortable moments but nothing special. 6.5/10
>>
Is there a watchable rip of this shit yet? There seems to be a lot of webms floating around. No pun meant.
>>
File: 1501975773882.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501975773882.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>87577694
THIS THIS THIS THIS
If someone would be so kind to drop some info
>>
HEEEEEEYYYY SEXY LADY
>>
>>87577777
>>
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Cary Fukunaga IT script? I was able to find the 2014 Draft (here: sendspace com/file/8xxtpu) but I've heard the 2015 one is more insane. But I can't find it anywhere
>>
>>87563800
>Pennywise tries to scare Stanley by turning himself into Hitler
>>
>>87577267
>said fuck the book
>basic plot outline to tell a different story
>reduce children from 7 to 5, and change their names
>add a gay character
>single bully, sheepfucking included
>Penny is a giant starfish
yeah no
>>
look can someone just post the dance gif so I can get my chuckle for the day?
>>
>>87577385

because /tv/ is legitimately ruined. Years ago the whole board would be talking about her.
>>
File: IT-Eduardo-Valdivieso-.jpg (59KB, 570x759px) Image search: [Google]
IT-Eduardo-Valdivieso-.jpg
59KB, 570x759px
Where dat fuckin camrip at boise?
>>
>This movie about a being that is possible of doing everything is good
>Superman movies are considered boring because he is too powerful
Do people like felling helpless?
>>
>>87577447
I figured it was 100% intentional. Director knew that's the most iconic scene from the original and wanted to prove his own flick's merit right from the get go.
>>
>>87577845
Source?
>>
>>87577234
Thought it was weird they, iirc, never said it in the film and It just said it with no establishd context
>>
I'm usually a fan of girls with short hair but Bev looked way better with hair long.
>>
>>87578243
i like Superman (pre Snyder any way) but I think this distinction makes sense. You expect to worry about success with a hero. If he's all powerful then that tension is lost. If you view Superman in that way then he could be boring. Meanwhile, you don't watch a horror movie expecting to root for the villain. The tension is about whether the characters survive. I guess in this case that comes down to whether IT wants them to survive - I haven't seen the movie.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.