[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Scenes men will never understand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3101.jpg (46KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3101.jpg
46KB, 620x320px
ITT: Scenes men will never understand.
>>
>>87336814

My dick will though.
>>
>>87336814
would you?
>>
>>87336814
I know it's difficult for you to understand kinematography, but a single frame does not constitute a scene.
>>
honestly I watched this with my ex when it came out and he didnt get it
women are just complicated
>>
File: mean girls.jpg (132KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mean girls.jpg
132KB, 1024x576px
only women will understand Mean Girls
>>
>>87337017
I fucking hate anything tina fey is involved with, she has low-brow "le eccentric funny women jokes" and is a fatty that feminists can identify with
>>
>>87336814
She framed her husband because he wasn't giving her enough attention. Pretty easy to understand.

There is no movie that men can't understand because the female mind revolves around obtaining obtaining Chad approval
>>
>>87337140
hahaha agreed my fellow Kekistani!
>>
>>87337140
Hi /r9k/
>>
>>87337140
this
>>
>>87337017
they were all competing for the same guy and wanted to be the most desirable female.

>rocket surgery

honestly the chad was so correct about the burn book at the end when the dance was cancelled, that the main girl took the fall just so he wouldn' t so right about how pathetic they were.
>>
>>87337017
actually this movie made me realize men and women shouldnt be educated together.
>>
>>87337104
i used to think she was a MILF but then I saw her in person. Shes disgusting
>>
>>87337140
Quiet down, you're upsetting the roasties.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5uOTxG5N1M
>>
>>87337017
>women aren't capable of having true friendships

I don't see what's so hard to understand
>>
>>87337140
Furthermore, women like this because she feels entitled to act the way she does because she spent so much time and effort being a "cool girl".
The more I think of it, its really just like the female version of being a "nice guy". I imagine this reality will dawn on women in like 10 years
>>
>>87338261
>>87338393
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>87338413
I don't see how this comparison makes me a robot.
Men act like "nice guys" to impress females, feel entitled to sex because of it and sperg out when they don't get it.
Females act like "cool girls" to impress males, feel entitled to endless attention/affirmation/what have you and sperg out when they don't get it.
I don't see what so autistic (on my behalf) for pointing this out, albeit with some playful sexism.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.