[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 68

File: 1487503688605.jpg (76KB, 782x541px) Image search: [Google]
1487503688605.jpg
76KB, 782x541px
"Fuck me Billy Zane" Edition

https://pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile: >>87322327
>>
It's very sad that it has come to this. Bringing something back after 25 years only to leave your loyal fans even more depressed. When I was watching the older episodes I always wondered why people said Lynch had a "cult" following because they were just so good. Now I can conclude that it's because of the terribly unsatisfying way he ends his works after all that brilliant setup. After Twin Peaks and a couple of his movies, I can say that I'm done with his stuff. A good artist knows when to give their fans some love and satisfaction, not endlessly tease them.
>>
File: howthefuckcanyouknowthat.png (92KB, 605x336px) Image search: [Google]
howthefuckcanyouknowthat.png
92KB, 605x336px
post mitchums
>>
>Is Sarah Palmer Judy?
>Is the mystery symbol Judy?
>Is Cooper a spirit?
>Why did Laura disappear and scream in the red room and FWWM flashback? Wasn't she an angel or saved or something?
>What happened to Audrey?
>Where's Annie?
>Why was Diane in the sycamore circle?
>What is the threshold and why did it take both of them to the other world?
>Are they themselves or someone else?
>What is the significance of the frog moth?
>Why does saving Laura change stuff that doesn't even make sense?
>What did Cooper mean by they are living in a dream
>What happened to Chet?
>What year is it?
> why was Sonny Jim a Mexican?
>>
Hello Buella
>>
File: 1504545188650.png (364KB, 692x860px) Image search: [Google]
1504545188650.png
364KB, 692x860px
>>
>>87324740
>I'm a virgin!

What did she mean by this?
>>
Why is coops face super imposed after he sees naido?

Can we trust anything after that point?
>>
>>87324740
>im a virgin
what did she mean by this
>>
>>87324760
he won't be doing much more anyway. he's about to die.
>>
I can't believe how fast /tpg/ is already dying

I guess nobody cared about this show after all
Joke of a series and fanbase lol
>>
Got a Lost Highway-vibe from e18. Very cool. And with a smack in the stomach at very the end. Lovely!
>>
>>87324740
I love how Audrey was handled in the return, I was sick of her shit in the original and seeing normies cry about it is so cathartic.
>>
>>87324760
here's your (you)
>>
File: 5463563465.jpg (50KB, 785x600px) Image search: [Google]
5463563465.jpg
50KB, 785x600px
>seeing coop as coop talk with (a) sheriff Truman one last time

captcha Gerard
>>
>>87324792
>Can't die now. I have fish images on Google to stare at.
>>
File: bad bad Mr C.jpg (72KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
bad bad Mr C.jpg
72KB, 960x639px
Defend these Lynchdrones
>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing (Only Diane and Audrey were raped and only offscreen, green glove man doesn’t use his STD-proof glove and super strength to fist James)
>horrible dialogue that’s unoriginal or just bad ("fuck you, albert" “I was raped by Cooper” “Holy shit dougie your cock is 13 inches long” “Wilson so help me God if you fuck up one more time I will skull your entire family to death and ship your ass out Guantanamo Bay to get gangraped for the rest of your miserable life”,etc. )
> flat, one-dimensional characters (Major Briggs, Phillip Jeffries)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose (Homeless men raping people in the 1950’s, security guards running off to masterbate in New York alleyway’s, etc.)
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks yucky)
>roadhouse scenes (Not enough Eddie Vedder, everyone didn’t ask when Eddie Vedder isn’t on screen ‘Where is Eddie Vedder and what is he doing’)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking, very short descriptions of rape scenes with no use of floating heads or dog bones)
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly complex or "deep" (Cooper clearly never got his mind back as Eddie Vedder beautifully sang)
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (James beautiful storylines, Harry being pushed to the limit trying to stop the love of his life from killing his best friend, Windom Earle and his genius plans and very subtly villainous acting)
>extended pitch black scenes because of a lack of a competent cinematographer
>Somehow the best thing on tv
>>
File: Wimdon Earl.jpg (215KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Wimdon Earl.jpg
215KB, 720x540px
Windom Earle nesumnjivo je najbolji dio sezone dvije, jednostavno zato što ono što povezuje deleuzijsku zastupljenost negiranja u "The Black Lodge" je po prirodi (W) indom (E) arle. Mi, čista velika težnja, glavni v-Viewer, održavamo fantastično u hvatanju užitka kao "skrb", izvjesnost kao "znanje" i "The Black Lodge" kao ontološki blockchain / božanstvo. TMFAP je apsolutna činjenica u opoziciji, ali barokna krivnja WE-a (i bilo koji Lovecraftian) isti grijeh umrijeti "sada" kao na putu prema Madnessu. Uvjetni "It" (DC) ne stvara ništa kao odgovor, Earleovo ljudsko biće se odražava u njegovu opusu prikrivanja osobnosti. (Izvedeno) DO WE (& Normativ Cooper & Briggs) Nespojnost nesigurnih osjećaja je Earleov princip samosuglašavanja, zadovoljstvo - jednostavnost. U Palmeru, reprizirane inteligencije kreću se ka psihosomatskoj prijestupu. WE-ova bolest je simptom i mit, za razliku od Palmerove kćeri, njegov aktivni agent nije važan, ali "normalno", a ipak izrazito značajan kao takav, licitiranje. "Možemo, ne možemo." Predmet Earlea nalazi se na nerazvrstanoj terasi gledatelja koji su postali pisci čudesni, uopće ne uočavajući Indijanaca u Black Lodge (negacija).

Zatim, postoji Earle, nešto povezano s entitetima Lodge (nazovite ga "snagom", što? Naravno: iluzija - od tada i zbog supremacije U SVAKIM percepcijama, (rijetko i klauzurno pitanje može biti) ono što smo onda Sada pogledajte kao stvarnost, IS,) [u WE-u] podvrgavanje cjelovite slike. U otvorenom pismu Kennethu Welshu "Windom Earle" pita se što, ako ne želi uvođenje (Mark Frost) gigantski gore napisano život, (MF) uvod, otkrivenje, snove i sustav vrijednosti (MF, MF, DL , MF) tj. AS Windom Earle je u Black Lodgeu. (Rudimentarni prijelaz u S2 Windom A u obliku Windom B.) Možda će se "comfyfags" pozdraviti nakon smrti, paradoksalne smrti onih koji postojanje inficira.
>>
File: awf.jpg (109KB, 767x767px) Image search: [Google]
awf.jpg
109KB, 767x767px
>I've seen you in a dream.
;_;
>>
>>87324760

Why would he have fans if they were always disappointed in him?
>>
>>87324804
he reverted to Dougie mode and started dreaming a tall tale inside
>>
>>87324740
Damn she aged like milk. And Cooper aged awesome.
>>
TWAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>87324740
>>87324760

Lynch is an IRL lodge spirit who used the endings of Season 2 and Season 3 to collect endless amounts of sweet, sweet garmonbozia
>>
File: 1495354277105.jpg (246KB, 1179x742px) Image search: [Google]
1495354277105.jpg
246KB, 1179x742px
>>87324740
The great irony of season 3 is that if there hadn't been this big campaign by Fenn to bring back Lynch she likely would've gotten a bigger role under an independent director. Life can be the biggest cynic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO934i9uO1c
>>
I've heard about you
>>
File: twin peaks fireman.jpg (65KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks fireman.jpg
65KB, 800x560px
>>87324203
>>87323903
Which one is this guy?
>>
>>87324901

That’s what being a female means.
>>
>>87324760
It's a show about a girl who was raped and murdered by her father. It would be incredibly stupid and detached from the reality of that story to leave you with a dumb fucking comfy ending. This is the problem with audiences. Everyone just wants their fucking shitty little nostalgia bump. They don't care if it's complete cringeworthy shit as long as they get their little nostalgic feeling. Sure let's dress wrinkly ass old Harrison Ford in a Han Solo costume for the nostalgia! Who cares if it looks embarrassing and just makes you vaguely sad inside! We have to keep feeding our inner child so that we don't have to face the brutal reality that we are grown ass adults and we have a life we need to live.
>>
did redditors get btfo by this ending?
>>
So what the fuck was Naido/Diane trying to achieve in Part 3?
>>
File: Twin Peaks everything is fine.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks everything is fine.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>87324740
friendly reminder that doppelcoop did nothing wrong and Cooper was the real fuck-up the entire time
>>
>>87324645
>>87324203
>same dents
wew never noticed this before, someone needs to check Jeffries to see if it has the same dents
>>
>>87324931

The show wouldn’t have been made without Lynch.
>>
Seriously, guys. I'm new to TP, I was watching the new season and was having much fun untill episode 18 and I dont understand shit right now.

I did a kind of recap of the series, I know the whole MIKE x BOB shit, the lodges etc

From what I was getting, until eps 17, everything was fine because cooper decided to travel back in time and rescue laura palmer and make a new timeline where she is not dead and bob was defeated.

- Who was the doppel of Diane at the motel? Why she did leave him if she loved him so much?

- Who is richard and linda?

- Who is sarah palmer? A kind of god?

- Whats up with Fake cooper/bob? What he wanted with that coordinates? wasnt his objective to collect pain and suffering?

- Why Cooper gave a goodbye to his friends at the station? Couldnt he simply go back to his timeline alright?

- Who is the dead corpse at laura's house? He looked much of BOB there. His belly was nasty

- And who the fuck is Judy? In Season 3 he/she isnt directly showed, pointed or seen. Why people here is talking about her like she was the main villain at the series?

- Will be there a new season to close this questions?

Thanks
>>
Friendly reminder that Season 3 was an elaborate scam to sell more issues of The Final Dossier

Y'all been F R O S T E D
>>
File: 23452452.png (64KB, 255x228px) Image search: [Google]
23452452.png
64KB, 255x228px
>tfw your cute, blind, asian gf turns into laura dern
>>
File: 1485696110210.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485696110210.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Reminder that Lynch:
>Drove MJA, Sherilyn Fenn and Julee Cruise insane
>Traumatized Naomi Watts by forcing her to masturbate on screen
>Runs a literal cult
>Raped his daughter and murdered Jack Nance
>>
>>87324970
it's the same prop
lynch probably built it by hand and made subtle differences and hoped nobody would notice
>>
>>87324740
Did she really mean Billy Zane?

Since it's possible they got trapped in our reality.
>>
Season 1
>A girl gets murdered, there may be something paranormal behind it

Season 2
>Ok there's definitely some sort of evil spirit behind the murder, main character gets trapped in spirit world and evil version goes free

ok pretty simple stuff

Season 3
>WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM NOTHING IS REAL EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS

why did Lynch do this to us?
>>
>>87324995
When Lynch declined to direct and write season 3, showtime still planned to follow through with the 9 episode project.
>>
>>87323797

He was interested, at one point. We don't know why he eventually declined to reprise his role in the end, but he was certainly engaged in the whole process at the beginning.

http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/michael-ontkean-in-search-of-sheriff-truman-jacket/
>>
>>87325021
He kan't keep getting away with this.
>>
>Lynch will die now
>>
>FWWM shows how the past affects the Future and how the Future affects the past
>The Black Lodge ruling itself outside of the Time-Space Continuum
>"see you in 25 years"
>Major Briggs body unaffected by time
>Scenes showing Cooper traveling into the past
>Future changed after saving Laura
>"WHICH YEAR IS IT?"

>"HURR DURR IT WAS ALL A DREAM, NOT A TIME TRAVEL"

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>87324965
To get back to Cooper.
>>
>>87324956
But it was complete cringeworthy shit anyways
>>
File: 1500710057695.jpg (21KB, 510x336px) Image search: [Google]
1500710057695.jpg
21KB, 510x336px
>>87325021
>Traumatized Naomi Watts by forcing her to masturbate on screen
>>
>>87325034
I just checked Jeffries and it's not the same bell, although the naido one and the giant one are the same bells
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-21-04h45m41s775.png (573KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-21-04h45m41s775.png
573KB, 1920x1080px
SO. IS HE REALLY SO SUCH STUPID GUY?
>>
>>87324965
still haven't seen one good dugpa about her and mother. they lived together!
>>
File: mja5.jpg (71KB, 504x397px) Image search: [Google]
mja5.jpg
71KB, 504x397px
>>87325021
insanity is a myth, mja said so himself
>>
>>87324760
LYNCHED
>>
>>87325021
10/10 pure art.
>>
>>87324965
if he left through outlet 15 he would have died in a trap set by Mr. C
>>
Episode 18 felt like being in the rim of a bottomless pit and getting your guts twisted when you gaze into it.
Now that was cosmicism, and H.P. Lovecraft has nothing on it.
>>
The poet would betray himself if he aspired to be saved: salvation is the death of song, the negation of art of the mind. How to feel integral with a conclusion? We can refine, we can farm our sufferings, but by what means can we free ourselves from them without suspending ourselves? Docile to malediction, we exist only insofar as we suffer. A soul enlarges and perishes only by as much insupportable as it assumes.
>>
>>87325000
>Who was the doppel of Diane at the motel? Why she did leave him if she loved him so much?
Did you see that sex scene. She was fucking horrified the entire time. She wouldn't look at Coop and kept trying to cover his face. The music was the music from the Lincoln Woodsman flashback. Everything about that scene was meant to feel off. It's meant to reflect that Diane still remembered when Bad Coop raped her, and no matter how much she loved and still loves the real coop, she can never separate the Bad Coop from the real one.
>>
>>87325057

Frost wouldn’t have done it.
>>
File: 1495246425754.png (71KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1495246425754.png
71KB, 332x396px
>>87325021
>
>>
>>87325070
>we live inside a dream
>>
>>87325010
Even older Laura Dern had nicer and bigger breasts than Naido.
>>
>>87325056
Lynch watched too much Rick & Morty
>>
File: TheReturn.jpg (126KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
TheReturn.jpg
126KB, 800x900px
So nobody (but Hawk) even suspect that Judy is inside Sarah, right?
Even the white lodge spirits like Briggs and Fireman.
Otherwise they would've alerted Coop not to take Laura in her hands.
Does Jeffries knows?
Does Mike knows and intentionally hides it and interrupts Jeffries because he wanted to say that?
Am I missing something?
>>
>>87323797
he read the script
>>
>Audience: "Hmm, I wonder what all this means..."
>David Lynch: "We're living inside a dream."
>Audience: "What the hell? Why are these Audrey scenes so weird?"
>David Lynch: "We're all living inside a dream!"
>Audience: "Where's Wally? We want more Wally!"
>David Lynch: "WE'RE ALL FUCKING LIVING INSIDE A DREAM"
>Audience: "Wow, what a shitty finale. Nothing was explained. 0/10."
>>
>>87324780
>Undeterminable. She was the New Mexico girl and probably has a part of Judy in her, or it's Judy possessing her. Either way, she's a part of her
>Yeah
>Maybe he is now, but originally no
>She wasn't an angel per say, she just accepted her fate and was at peace. Then Dale came and reopened wounds
>Audrey is either in a coma or a nuthouse. Since everything restarted, her story is irrelevant
>Annie was just written off
>Because her and Dale were working together
>The threshold was the 430 mile destination. Once they passed the electrical cables that looked like Judy's symbol, they were entering a new place.
>New world, they are someone else. Only Dale and Gordon know.
>The frog moth was planted by Judy to infest/host Sarah. The plan with Laura to stop Judy was in preparation way before she was even born and this was her way to counter it
>Because she's the dreamer. It all literally revolves around her
>They were living in a dream. When Sarah was calling out to Laura at the end, Laura was waking up to her real life on the day she should have been dead.
>Chet is unknown. Same with Rey and others
>it's 2017 in the new world.
>No fucking idea. Probably the actor's parents did some favors to get their son on screen. Storywise? Cucked.
>>
>>87324966
Mr. C did nothing wrong

I wish the Vedderposters had been right honestly
>>
>>87325084
Well, that's like your opinion, man.
>>
>>87325145
That's your opinion.
>>
so Judy is the Jumping Man now?
>>
File: DeputyHawkAtTheDiner.jpg (54KB, 660x627px) Image search: [Google]
DeputyHawkAtTheDiner.jpg
54KB, 660x627px
We can all agree that Hawk is still the greatest character to have graced this show, right?
>>
shitty ending as expected from a hack
>>
>>87325056
>NOTHING IS REAL EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS
he never implied this part though. It's not that nothing is real but that everything is real.
>>
>>87325113
That is some textual rotkinopill right there coming from MJA
>>
>>87325153
shame about the face
>>
>>87325163
Fireman was watching the Palmer residence when Dopplecoop tried to get into the white lodge. He knew.
>>
File: twqn1vvgxqyznicih0hq[1].jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
twqn1vvgxqyznicih0hq[1].jpg
44KB, 800x450px
Can't spell Hellooooooooo without Leo
>>
>>87325215
Pleb fuck
>>
File: badda bing.jpg (19KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
badda bing.jpg
19KB, 418x405px
Do Lynch fans enjoy the works of Wes Anderson?
>>
>>87324875

Is it multiple people posting this or just one bored autistic guy?
>>
File: whatyear.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whatyear.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Nearly everything has already been answered and all the general is now is the same people reposing the same pasta asking the same questions over and over even though they have already been answered. Extremely condensed answers follow;

>Cooper and Carrie Page are in 2017 (multiple confirmation from screenshots, such as gas prices, town population)
>Carrie is a completely different person who has lived a completely different life
>Audrey is in a coma. Every Audrey scene takes place inside her own mind
>Annie was murdered by Dopplecoop after he raped Audrey and burned down Briggs office
>Sarah Palmer is possessed by Jow-Daeh, she always has been since she was a child
>The girl in episode eight is young Sarah Palmer
>The two people driving the car at night are Richard and Linda, not Dale and Diane
>When Linda sees the vision of Diane at the motel that is Diane and Coop starting to enter their world. After this Richard and Linda have sex, then Coop wakes up in the other hotel
>Jow-Daeh stabs the picture in fury because Cooper helped Laura escape her death
>Cooper travels to the lodge, then to the real world 1988, then back to the lodge to rescue the real Diane, then to the new real world reality rescuing Laura created
>Mike was never good, and the lodge spirits have always been advancing their own plans involving Laura, not helping Cooper
>Carrie screams at the end because she is experiencing memories crossing over from Laura's reality

For expanded versions of these answers and more simply watch the show. It's all on the screen.
>>
>>87325056
>>WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM NOTHING IS REAL EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS
No, the opposite. Coop couldn't erase everything that happened. Everything that happened in the show happened and that's why they could never escape it.
>>
>asian
>only makes qt cooing sounds; can't nag you
>no eyes so she can't see how ugly I am

Naido is truly best girl
>>
>>87325113
unironically made me think
>>
Okay off topic but I've been watching Man of Steel to get my mind off the emotional trauma of that ending and holy shit this movie is really bad
>>
>>87325113
He was in the right. Jennifer sounds like a milquetoast redditor who doesn't truly care or appreciate Lynch's films.
>>
>>87325000
Richard and Linda were Coop and Diane in the new universe, like how Laura became Carrie
>>
>>87324875
lol
>>
>>87324886
BUT WHO WAS HITCH HIKER LYNCH? FUCKING HACK!
>>
OFFICIAL LIST OF /ourguys/

>Ray Monroe
>Philip Jefferies
>Red
>Steven Burnett
>Richard Horne
>Hawk
>>
Audrey is the main thing that actually makes me mad. Her set up was small and spare -- little cryptic snippets here or there -- and then her scene at the end of ep. 16 seemed like the set up for where her situation would be revealed and/or tackled. Little did I know that that "set up" in 16 WAS her resolution. I'd be okay with her story being unresolved if Lynch and Frost left it up to us more than they did. Her final scene in that all white room seems to hold a real answer, like Frost and Lynch know what's up with her, but they just won't say. And that makes me kinda annoyed. It's not like, say, Lost, where things go unaddressed but you can put the pieces together yourself. It's just Audrey talking to a therapist midget and then flashing to a white room and that's the end.
>>
>>87325142
thats ok, but that note is off, richard and linda?
>>
>>87325214
Eh, he's pretty decent for a shitskin. Unable to display any emotions, though.
>>
>>87325056
>WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM is unique to season 3
missed FWWM, huh?
>>
>>87325151

"it's almost like i'm living in a dream" it's something people say when when an event that it's too good to be real is happening.
>>
>>87325000
All of this and more will be answered in Mark Frost's 'Twin Peaks™: The Final Dossier'.

Soon available in your local bookstore for only $19.99!
Preorder now!
>>
Why was My Prayer playing as Diane/Linda and Cooper/Richard were having sex? It was the same song that the girl and various others were listening to in ep8. Was there any significance?
>>
>>87325113

>mental health denial

Why are midgets so mad?
>>
>>87325214
Yes

Based Indian

I hate white men now
>>
>>87325289
>>Sarah Palmer is possessed by Jow-Daeh

why are you making this shit up?
>>
Finally watched this. And.

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

He's a fucking hack.
>>
File: CNhRdsGVAAAZWNI.jpg (51KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
CNhRdsGVAAAZWNI.jpg
51KB, 600x392px
>>87325289
>Nearly everything has already been answered
except you know, half the subplots are still hanging in the air
>>
>>87325329
ok, question. when one's person enters another's one reality, one erase eacher other? When cooper entered richard's dimension, he erased richard?
>>
>>87325349
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>87325342
I'm glad because I didn't give a shit and didn't want valuable night driving screen time being taken up by Audrey fan service
>>
why is lynch so cryptic with this shit
fucking annoying
>>
>>87325407
they never mattered

which is even worse
>>
>>87325348
Richard and Linda were the two names mentioned by the Fireman at the beginning of the season. My interpretation is that no matter what these characters are called, there is still something at their core that is them and no matter what changes on the surface, they will always be who they are. The whole episode was about this.
>>
>>87325214
I love Deputy Hawk and Michael Horse. It's nice to see a Native American actor get some really substantial screentime like he did this season. You don't see that very often.
>>
>>87325214
Goodnight Margaret.
>>
>>87325413
Dunno but I guess it doesn't matter
>>
>>87325431
Lynched
>>
>>87324740
>I'm a virgin
What DID, she...mean bythis?
>>
>>87325398

It's as plain as the nose on your face.
>>
>>87325342

She’s insane. She’s living in her mind. It’s a comparable situation to Laura.
>>
If you don't get what's happening:

>Read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean
>Watch Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.
>>
Are you going to buy my next book, /tpg/? Don't you want to know what Gordon Cole and pals do to stop Judy?
>>
File: 1504557600216.jpg (234KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504557600216.jpg
234KB, 679x960px
>>87325056
>>87325156
I TURNED INTO A KETTLE COOPER; I'M KETTLE PHILLIP
>>
it's not even "not real dreams lmao." the dreams are "fake" but exist in overarching world of the lodges. the people are still real since they can advanced to the higher plane and be lodged.
>>
>>87325431
It's only cryptic if you are trying to follow the plot desu senpai.
>>
>pleb normies trying to make logical sense of art
>>
Reminder that if you consider yourself smart for watching Twin Peaks you are exactly the same as a Rick and Morty fan
>>
>>87325349
I'd seriously fuck your shit up if you called Hawk a shitskin in front of my face. No joke.

Show some respect.
>>
>>87325558
>t.brainlet
>>
>>87325289
Except most of this shit is made up and could be taken a million different ways.

Lynch just flung paint at the canvas and some of it stuck. Mark Frost is the little pencil pusher trying to make sense out of it, who in turn projects his frustration at Lynch at the viewer, forcing them to try and make sense out of his own semi-sensical garbage.

It means nothing. Lynch works on the fury of his own momentum. It's his own thing. We just tagged along.
>>
>>87325553
Pretentious fuckwit
>>
>>87325558
Has nothing to do with being smart. It makes me feel. That's rare with most tv and movies nowadays.
>>
Does the candie actress have huuge tits or is she wearing pushup?
>>
>>87325558
Does watching both shows make me 2x as intelligence?
>>
Live action Rick and Morty
>>
wasn't the last book supposed to be from tammy anyway? what the fuck will she know about what happened to cooper ie the only thing people care about at this point?
>>
To be honest if I found out what everything meant and how it was all intertwined, I don't think it would increase my enjoyment of Twin Peaks. I enjoyed watching the show, even if things are left open and unexplained
>>
>>87325582
>>
LOL IT'S SO COOL WHEN NOTHING IS EXPLAINED AND ALL PLOTS LEAD TO NOWHERE OR ARE FORGOTTEN. IT'S LIKE YOU PLEBS DON'T UNDERSTAND ART.
>>
>>87325558
Vedder that if you Vedder yourself Vedder for Vedder Vedder Vedder, you're no Vedder than Vedder & Vedder and that is a VEDDER!!!
>>
What surprised you the most this season from what you were expecting?

For me it was Judy, I expected a namedrop at best. Judy being an important plot point was great.
>>
did cooper achieve CHIM?
>>
>>87325642
that's lynch fans in a nutshell
>>
File: 1504502040265.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504502040265.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
Haven't been on /tpg/ since the finale so this might already be moot given the cuteposters

But can we take a second to acknowledge how good Sheryl fucking Lee is? Like holy shit. I guess I shouldn't have realized this now after how great she was in FWWM, but her short appearance in the finale definitely cemented her as the best actress on the show, no one else even compares. I almost feel bad for her being such a calm, demure woman doing this crazy roles for Lynch.
>>
File: R&M.jpg (160KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
R&M.jpg
160KB, 1536x1152px
HEY LAURA
LAURA *BURPS*
GOD ISN'T REAL LAURA
>>
>>87325617

You have one thing to compare this to because you're a teenager and all the people you're surrounded with watch Rick and Morty
>>
>>87325642
what are paintings
>>
>>87325507
W-WE ARE ALL LIVING INSIDE A DREAM, COOPER. NOTHING RE-REALLY MATTERS, WHEN AR-ARE YOU *steam hiss* EVER GONNA LEARN THAT COOPER?
>>
>>87325679

Dern is probably better overall

But yeah she’s great
>>
>>87325664
this, when Mr. C asked Jeffkettle about it I freaked out
>>
>>87325664
"Judy is an evil spirit or something. Now let's completely forget about that and focus on something else."
>>
So are you guys looking forward to Mark Frost's next Twin Peaks "novel" which comes out this fall?

Spoilers: It's going to have a lot of conflicting facts and go on for hundreds of pages with details that barely connect to anything seen before.

Wow I can't wait for the double-think it's going to take our TP Detective Agency to spin all this as another "alternate timeline" that "really adds a lot to the mythos".
>>
stay mad fuckers
this is a masterpiece of television
>>
>>87325379

The Platters are good.
>>
File: 1500564388441.png (763KB, 741x780px) Image search: [Google]
1500564388441.png
763KB, 741x780px
Did we just see Lynch's Blackstar?
>>
>>87325642

Its your fault that you don't pay attention and cant form your own opinion
>>
File: 27a.jpg (115KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
27a.jpg
115KB, 600x940px
I felt watching Part 18 the same way I felt watching Persona.
>>
>>87325664
How different it was from Twin Peaks the original series and how very good it turned out and how well the blend of the original cast with new exciting characters was.

I was afraid it was going to be a disappointment because an era had passed since Twin Peaks the original series, desu, so I was very pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>87325722
I dunno, I thought Laura Dern was really good at the like day-to-day conversations but not the really emotional moments if that makes sense. For example I thought her crying during the explanation of the rape scene with kind of over the top, and how she spoke was goofy. Overall she did great but those emotional moments weren't as good to me
>>
>>87325507
[Wubba Lub Dubbing Intensifies]
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (249KB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
249KB, 1300x731px
>>87325587
lol, they were still living in pic related while Europeans were building magnificent castles
>>
>>87325733
it's 160 pages and it's a novel
>>
>>87325679
Sheryl lee is brilliant and underrated. Her laura performance in fwwm is probably one of the best performances ever.
>>
File: 1504550920468.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504550920468.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>87325753
>Lynch ends up dying within a week due to cancer

hell be fine right?
>>
File: 1503823043902.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503823043902.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
Friendly reminder that vedderfags were right all along. Pic related WAS another Evil Cooper, and good Cooper got trapped in the Black Lodge again.
Some clues:
>Diane recognizes that he isn't the regular Coop
>Long car-PoV highway takes that have been associated with Evil Coop all season
>General odd demeanor by Cooper, shooting people and showing zero signs of humor
Evil Coop expected to reach Judy (glass box monster, now residing inside Sarah) through Laura, but it was a trap set by the Convenience Store spirits all along. Carrie Page was a tulpa manufactured by the Chalfonts/Tremonds used to lure him into it.
>>
File: unlimitedpower.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unlimitedpower.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>87325594

Literally all you need to do to understand it is watch the show. That's it. That's all you have to do.

It's the exact same phenomenon as episode eight; people who don't understand it think "I'm a genius, so if I don't know what's going on then no one else can, and anyone who says they do must by lying" and then when people try and explain it to them they get furious and accuse them of "trolling".
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/49241386

Is this the thread that started it all?
>>
File: 1500410458298.jpg (16KB, 376x312px) Image search: [Google]
1500410458298.jpg
16KB, 376x312px
>>87325765
>the beach story
>>
>>87325777
I feel like that made her performance more true to life. People look and act goofy when they're talking about fucked up shit in real life.
>>
File: 1482479324554.jpg (111KB, 869x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1482479324554.jpg
111KB, 869x1390px
>>87325021
Why did things have to turn out this way?
>>
>>87325753
>18 hours all about losing one's self without realizing it
legit scared desu
>>
>>87325753
i was expecting it to end 'in memory of david lynch' and then we'd google it and he'd have died in his sleep as soon as it ended
>>
>>87325342
tripfaggortry aside, were people truly surprised Audrey wasn't living in real time? It was pretty apparent she wasn't herself.
>>
With Josie, Catherine, Pete and Leo appearing in part 17, the only "main" character of the original series who didn't appear at all again was Donna.
>>
Lynch is basically one of those "artists" who shoves paint up his ass and shits on a canvas.
>>
Sarah destroying the Laura photo is seriously the most horrific scene in the season. It’s fucking unnerving.
>>
File: 12376378387171.jpg (264KB, 658x1007px) Image search: [Google]
12376378387171.jpg
264KB, 658x1007px
>>87325679
Part of me is disappointed we didn't get more of her because of how amazing she is, but I guess using her sparingly just makes it more fantastic.
>>
>>87325798
GODDAMN T.H.I.S.
How did people miss this in 1992. I mean, some didn't like the film yeah, but come on, the performance was just something out of this world.
>>
WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM
>>
>>87324924
Yep, I believe it.
>>
>>87325253
Alternatively, it was always the plan and Coop needs to save Laura to confront and defeat Judy, but she outsmarts him with Mrs. Chalfont fuckery
>>
>>87325890
I mean you could just say that he's not your cup of tea, anon.
>>
>>87325835
>six posts in
L Y N C H E D
>>
>>87325193
I appreciate the attempt but you should have just said LYNCHED.

Season 4 is coming, or at least a film.
>>
>>87325827
I like it. He never felt Coopy.
>>
>>87325785
More europeans were dying...starving...and poor then any native during that time. Natives lived off the land. Europeans lived off the poor and slaves.
>>
File: corner.png (1MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
corner.png
1MB, 1280x718px
>>87325827

The people in the car at night were Richard and Linda. Not Dale and Diane. Once you understand this the scenes make a lot more sense.

Linda sees a vision of Diane at the motel. That's Cooper and Diane trying to cross over. Then Richard and Linda have sex. Next scene with real Cooper is when he wakes up at the other hotel.
>>
>>87325827
This
He kept barrel sweeping everyone in the diner after shooting the rapey cowboys

A real FBI agent would never do that
>>
JUDY IS POSITIVE ABOUT THIS
>>
>>87325884
I thought that was weird. Maybe he couldn't decide which Donna to use. Did she even get a mention at all apart from 'even Donna doesn't know me' in the FWWM clip? I guess Frost's book will mention her.
Why did they focus on Josie in that flashback? Felt weird that the point of the flashback was to show that Pete didn't find Laura when he went fishing, but it still showed Josie putting her makeup on and lingered on her face for a bit
>>
So Sarah had Laura inside her, but Jumping Man possessed her in order to have her marry Leland/BOB so that Laura would get molested and murdered before she could stop the lodge? Then MIKE tricked Coop into going into the past to "save Laura" when in reality it would just leave him stranded in another reality?
>>
>>87324837
Sounds like you are a lodge spirit if you sustain yourself on others' sorrow.
>>
Is Judy Naido's mom?
>>
>>87325953
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: we live inside a dream.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
we live inside a dream.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>87325965
Twin Peaks has so many great lamps. I love lamps.
>>
>>87326025
Naido is Diane
>>
can't wait until season 4 when it's reveled that jumping man is the real hero for saving sarah from judy and then laura and jumping man kiss.
>>
>>87325794
I still don't know what's the "reality" status in the world from Part 17. Things get spooky as soon as Cooper looks at Naido, when his face appears in the background and she becomes Diane.
After that the whole reality goes dark (the characters are aware of this), but Cooper seems to also be aware of this. The way everything goes dark is reminiscent to Carrie's world going dark when Laura remembers, so maybe the conclusion is that all the dimensions are dreams.
Doesn't Hasting's investigations say something about dimensions and shit? I don't remember, I should rewatch that. I'm sure there's plenty of info scattered all around the season, but we're not aware of it yet because we needed to know how the show was going to end.
Maybe "the world" is an array of dream-worlds dreamed by the lodge spirits, the good ones vs. the evil ones, and they "fight" there? I don't know.
>>
Replying the other dude from the other thread

>>87325788
so, they DID became someone else, that was my doubt. I though there could be 2 personas at the same time, but looks the both merges into one.

But if it is the case, why did diane saw the other her at the same time?
>>
>>87326021
>>
>>87324760
>A good artist knows when to give their fans some love and satisfaction, not endlessly tease them.

The dumbest fucking thing I've read all week. That's fine that you didn't like the ending but don't act so entitled, a "good" artist isn't obligated to make you feel happy or appeal to your nostalgia in the case of twin peaks. Leave that for corporations like disney, not artists as you say.
>>
File: CarrieBounce.webm (738KB, 1500x842px) Image search: [Google]
CarrieBounce.webm
738KB, 1500x842px
giv mommy gf
>>
>>87326044
The slow mo voice was brilliant
>>
File: 1503281750881.jpg (132KB, 1012x679px) Image search: [Google]
1503281750881.jpg
132KB, 1012x679px
Seeing stone cold/unpleasant Coop while he was traveling alternate realities was real fucking depressing, like it was game over but you still trying.
>>
>>87326014

Josie opened the pilot. That’s the point.
>>
>>87326025
Judy is Laura's mom.
>>
File: i thought.png (499KB, 574x548px) Image search: [Google]
i thought.png
499KB, 574x548px
So the bittersweet scene of Laura crying in joy at the end of FWWM is meaningless now? Cooper (unwittingly) stole this one piece of happiness from her?

I thought Laura was Lynch's waifu. Why would he put her through yet more suffering?
>>
>>87325953
americans actually believe this dumb shit
>>
>>87324799
Her tuna's never been pounded before.
>>
>>87324875
L Y N C H E D
>>
what was the superimposed coop face
>>
BORB lol
>>
Cooper acts weird because he doesn't know what the fuck is happening, not because he's Booper or Richard.

If he was Richard then he wouldn't remember that he had sex with Diane
>>
>>87326054
diane is naido
judy is naido's mother
mother is judy
DIANE IS LAURA

someone get me mark frost on the phone right fucking now
>>
File: 1499814743083.jpg (25KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499814743083.jpg
25KB, 600x300px
>>87325507
>>87325709
>>87325781
kek'd hard for these
>>
File: 1489300964406.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489300964406.png
127KB, 601x508px
anyone else annoyed by how Lynched they were by the ending? I just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling for an hour trying to comprehend it all
>>
File: 1475794420709.png (455KB, 626x496px) Image search: [Google]
1475794420709.png
455KB, 626x496px
>>87325289
If Sarah is Judy and Judy wanted Laura dead then why did she give birth to her?
>>
I loved the ending but holy fuck is it sad.
Poor Coop, he fucked up so bad ;_;
>>
File: 1492616326453.png (172KB, 298x343px) Image search: [Google]
1492616326453.png
172KB, 298x343px
Reminder that MIKE was always a bad guy and tricked Coop into trapping himself and Laura in a dimension where the evilest lodge spirits had complete control.
>>
>>87326127
based borb poster, david lunch is dead
>>
>>87326127
Why did Dopplecoop have the Bob orb anyway?
I thought the woodsmans took Borb from him when Ray shot him
>>
>>87326122
Kino
>>
>>87326112
yeah what the fuck, it was the ONE cathartic moment in Lynch's work and he shits on it
>>
>>87326112
Lynch basically punishes Laura every time he's forced to make more Twin Peaks to try to show us through Coop she can't be saved no matter how much we want. I don't want S4 for this exact reason.
>>
>>87326035
Truth hurts
>>
>>87325289
audrey was killed in explosion
>>
>>87325910
The way she looks at James just before she says "I think you'd better take me home" is absolutely frightening
Fuck she was just so amazing and it's a shame she hasn't had any other great roles. She turned up in White Bird in a Blizzard but she wasn't a very noteworthy character considering Gregg Araki would have gotten her because he's a Twin Peaks fan.
>>
>>87326144
mother is sarah I mean. SARAH.
>>
>>87326152
garmonbozia not just from humans, but from the white lodge as well
>>
>>87325953
And yet we're still here. The few shitskins who didn't die from the common cold were rounded up in designated shitskin camps where they still reside. Their entire culture never achieved anything noteworthy. They are but a mere footnote in history books and that footnote reads "These shitskins were subdued by glorious white pilgrims from Europe."
>>
>>87326150
I still am trying to comprehend it all
>>
>>87326157

Then why did he help make Dougie?
>>
https://soundcloud.com/steven-guy-10/lauras-whispered-message-to-dale-cooper

so what's shes saying?
>>
Memes aside. The best part of Twin Peaks will forever be the intro song. You can't deny this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
>>
>>87326086
Thicc
>>
so do we just keep posting in these until they're archived now?

also why do people keep posting copypasta tldr analysises and reddit-tier bulletpoint recaps of their hot opinions??

where are the memes? #notmy/tpg/
>>
>>87326130
but why is he such a dick
>>
File: TsundereCarriePage.webm (3MB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
TsundereCarriePage.webm
3MB, 1200x674px
>>
>>87325798
>>87325910
I really like her performance there. The was she shifts her mood constantly, going to adorable-vulnerable, to cold, to looking deranged or crying in agony. I love FWWM.
>>
>>87326101
I know for the first shot but then it showed her again
I dunno just reading too much into it
>>
File: broccodog.jpg (11KB, 224x206px) Image search: [Google]
broccodog.jpg
11KB, 224x206px
>tfw I drank myself into a stupor after having watched episode 18
>just woke up
>It's 5 pm
call for help
>>
>>87326228
he probably outfitted him with several character flaws for shits and giggles
>>
HE'S YOUR FAAAATHER
>>
who else thought that Bad Coop's goal was to detonate a nuclear device and gather a mother lode of sweet Garmonbozia
>>
>>87324740
I will never forgive Audrey for this scene. Utterly despicable; her character is ruined forever.
>>
why did he make it so depressing
>>
>>87325827
asking for Carrie's address was also similar to Mr C asking for the coordinates
>>
>>87325163
I think they wanted Laura aka the Golden Orb to confront Judy and defeat her. It's important that they meet.
>>
>>87324760
>t. brainlet

He gave you 18 hours, if you can't figure out what the story or lesson is in that time, shoot yourself
>>
Is it possible that everything that happened with Laura and BOB was part of a plan to build up the pain and sorrow in Sarah, a garmonbozia feast basically, that allowed the bug to blossom or whatever and somehow allowed judy to enter her?
>>
>>87326286
To get more of a reaction out of you, the viewer.
>>
>>87326157
Not really, Coop got into that dimension solely through Fireman's instructions and he's clearly a good guy
>>
>>87326247

Maybe because he suddenly appeared in Texas, alone and visited a place called Judy AKA the Demon lord?
>>
>>87326150
It felt like I woke up from a dream and I had to remind myself that the dream wasn't real. The last two episodes felt like a dream.
>>
>>87326274

>tfw Dougie 2 is going to rape Sonny Jim
>>
>>87326283
t. virgin
>>
File: electricity.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
electricity.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>87326021
>So Sarah had Laura inside her
No.
>but Jumping Man possessed her in order to have her marry Leland/BOB
No.
>so that Laura would get molested and murdered before she could stop the lodge?
No.
>Then MIKE tricked Coop into going into the past to "save Laura" when in reality it would just leave him stranded in another reality?
Yes.

During the scene with tea-kettle Jeffries you can clearly see Mike has his own agenda and has all along. Everything the lodge spirits do is to further their plans regarding Laura, they were never really helping Cooper.

After Jeffries sets the time coordinates he pauses and then says "There may be someone..." "Did you ask me to do this?" Cooper appears confused but Mike nods. Then as they are about to enter the portal Jeffies starts to warn Cooper about something and says "Cooper, remember-" but Mike cuts him off and says "Electricity!" and makes the jump.

It was all about getting Laura.
>>
>>87326250
I thought she did an amazing job of it as Carrie too honestly. That adorable lip bite and acting all tsundere about riding with Cooper, her running around in the house, and then of course how she shifted in the scenes in front of the house. Fucking great
>>
File: que.jpg (110KB, 1051x807px) Image search: [Google]
que.jpg
110KB, 1051x807px
>It's slippery in here.

What did he mean by this?
>>
The good spirits from the lodge sent Cooper on a quest to save Laura Palmer, whose benevolent spirit was created to neutralize all the evil that was born from Judy.
Phillip Jeffries sends Cooper back in time and prevents her from getting killed, and tries to take her to the present day so that she can face Judy (who is inhabiting Sarah Palmer's body).
Judy/Sarah becomes aware of this, probably through the Jumping Man, and starts doing voodoo magic with Laura's picture and pulls her from reality, imprisoning her in another dreamworld.
Cooper is aware of this, though, and the Fireman informed him of a way to get into that dreamworld. 430 is the location, and to get there he and Diane have to become Richard and Linda (which are their incarnations in that world).
Cooper does so and goes to find Laura, who is now known as Carrie Page and remembers nothing. They go to Palmers's house in Twin Peaks, but instead of Sarah they find Alice Tremond, a black lodge spirit with the ability of replacing the inhabitants of a house (also known as Ms. Chalfont, as seen in FWWM).
In the end Laura remembers that this is not real, so she wakes up and the reality gets shattered. What happens beyond that is unknown to us.
>>
The scream in the woods when Laura vanishes is the same one from the lodge when she’s pulled out.

The past isn’t real.
>>
>>87326228

They needed Dougie to catch Bob
>>
>>87326283
ZANE'D
>>
>>87326054

No, she is not.
>>
>>87326354
the shit it came out of his ass
>>
>>87326354
gets a little hot in there with his collection of cute Sheryl's, you know?
>>
>>87325385
But some of Hawk's best friends are white.
>>
>>87326356
that's a good summary
>>
>>87326293
Yeah, figured that out already, see >>87325926
>>
File: mr jeff.jpg (36KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
mr jeff.jpg
36KB, 600x348px
>>87326390
LMAO
>>
>>87326340
So...mike tricked him?

Really? I need to rewatch.

Mike is a cock if he did that.
>>
>>87326354
he started watching anime
>>
File: 1503255755987.jpg (602KB, 2560x2061px) Image search: [Google]
1503255755987.jpg
602KB, 2560x2061px
>>87326395
Which Twin Peaks characters are canon cuteposters?
>>
>Season 3 was about Twin Peaks without Cooper
>Season 4 is Cooper without Twin Peaks

LYNCHED
>>
>>87326364

I mean Dougie 2
>>
File: harry-dean-stanton-3.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
harry-dean-stanton-3.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>mfw we'll probably never figure out who Mr. Strawberry is
>>
>>87325289

You cant confirm any of that.
>>
>>87326398
Hawk is a great character
>>
>>87325926
>>87326408
My problem with this reading, which so far sounds like the most reasonable to me, is that it's a complete non-ending.
>>
>>87326127
So was Bob a tulpa too then? Hoe did the woodsmen pull him out Cooper once and then he came out again?
>>
File: ya yeet.jpg (20KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
ya yeet.jpg
20KB, 284x423px
>MFW Lynch made the ending good but everyone is freaking out thinking its bad
>>
File: black_lady.jpg (24KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
black_lady.jpg
24KB, 300x193px
>>
>>87326448
I know, he's one of my favs from this show for sure.
>>
>>87326422
Reminds me of Alan Wake, after he gets trapped into the dream world and has to find his way out in the sequel.
>>
File: the story 2.png (4MB, 1363x2300px) Image search: [Google]
the story 2.png
4MB, 1363x2300px
Was it a bad story, /tpg/?
>>
What the fuck was that radio-thingy in Buenos Aire that Lorraine was messaging?
>>
>>87326483
Well I don't know what the fuck happened, but I loved it.
>>
>>87326495
painfully underused though
>>
>still no official word on season 4
fuck you lynch
>>
>>87326356
>The good spirits from the lodge sent Cooper on a quest to save Laura Palmer, whose benevolent spirit was created to neutralize all the evil that was born from Judy.

hahahahahaha
>>
>>87326150
This is the first post I've put up since I watched it hours ago. So hard to type. My brain is working overtime, I can barely string words together.
>>
Anyone think the log lady jerked off Hawk a few times during those 25 years. Their relationship seemed intimate.

And the way she said....hawwwkkk. may as well been saying...fawwwkkk meh.
>>
>>87326556
I think he got a substantial amount of screentime in season 3
>>
File: 1498472174205.png (67KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498472174205.png
67KB, 400x225px
Was frenlo behind everything?
>>
>>87326356
my take is more or less this as well
>>
>>87326562
No thats the thing, season 4 exists, it just can't be seen

LYNCHED
>>
>>87326150
I'm not gonna be able to stop thinking about it constantly for months
>>
File: hmmm.png (568KB, 850x1016px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
568KB, 850x1016px
Thanks Kyle
>>
>>87326512
he already does in the shitty dlc
>>
>>87326589
Yeah, and it was all good stuff. Will miss his character for sure.
>>
Do you want to know what made the first season of TP so good? Because there was no bullshit. It was straight up realistic drama without any made up hocus pocus magic that would have no explanations. All of that wen't straight down the toilet starting with the first episode of S2.
>>
File: this.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>87326416

Mike ALWAYS tricked him. He was never purified. He was never good.

Look at what happened the first time the lodge spirits "helped" Cooper. He was locked in a hell dimention for 25 years while nearly every person he cared about was raped, attacked or murdered, or all three. Him being in there for 25 years did nothing but make the world worse, and the very person he agreed to go in there to protect died anyway.

The lodge spirits were never good and it was always about Luara. The only ones you can make an argument for being "good" are The Fireman and Senorita Dido
and even then the best you can honestly say is they are not deliberately malignantly evil.
>>
>>87326435
Mr strawberry was the dog.
>>
>>87326329
Shut up, roastie. You're ruined, flaps and all
>>
>>87326522
I dunno, it's just something in the kitchen....
>>
>>87326584
this but unironically
did they make the log watch?
>>
>>87326593
You know it
>>
Twin Peaks is dead.
It's never coming back.
You have to let go.
>>
If everything is about laura palmer...who is laura palmer anyway? What is her significance? I though she was simply a start/catarse to put everything in motion, nothing more.
>>
>>87326555
>trips of truth
>>
>>87326626
Season 4 confirmed.
>>
>>87326635
thats what i meant.
>>
>>87325342
>her scene at the end of ep. 16 seemed like the set up for where her situation would be revealed and/or tackled. Little did I know that that "set up" in 16 WAS her resolution. I'd be okay with her story being unresolved if Lynch and Frost left it up to us more than they did. Her final scene in that all white room seems to hold a real answer, like Frost and Lynch know what's up with her, but they just won't say.
This
>>
>>87326626
Yeah...right.
>>
Is there any justification for Diane and Cooper’s relationship other than Lynch really really loving Laura Dern
>>
NEW

>>87326702
>>87326702
>>87326702
>>
>>87324740
NEW THREAD RIGHT ON TIME

>>87326682

>>87326682

>>87326682
>>
>>87326651
I think you need to rewatch S1 again. Cooper literally believes in dreams, and bases his investigation off of them.
>>
>>87326626
make sense of it
>>
>IT WAS ALL A DREAM

It's a dream in the same sense as lovecraft stories are a dream. Cosmic beings are dreaming our reality and other cosmic beings are encroaching upon and manipulating that "dream".
>>
>>87326563
The Fireman and Señorita Gordi look like good spirits to me, and they seem to work in opposition of Judy and the evil spirits.
The armless Mike is supposed to be good after he removed the evil from his body, but it's difficult to tell if he's good, bad, or he's just in a weird gray area and not completely allied with anybody. (Didn't the tattoo in Gerard's arm say MOTHER, by the way???)
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-09-04-03h10m59s056.png (163KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-09-04-03h10m59s056.png
163KB, 1280x738px
>>87324780

>Is Sarah Palmer Judy?

No.
>>
>>87326720
was first, >>87326715 was created a minute later
>>
>>87326522
Man, the Sarah Palmer scenes in this season were so goddamn spooky I wished Lynch used her more.
>>
File: 3v9bENX.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
3v9bENX.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>87326651

>a drama about a man possessed by a literal rape-demon from a hell dimension that exists outside of time
>no hocus pocus
>>
>>87326655
'no.'

cooper fucked up and was stuck there because he failed the test against his doppelganger
>>
>>87326765
posted here>creation time
>>
Who the fuck called Doppelcoop in episode 3 pretending to be jeffries. They said "you're going back in tomorrow and I will be with Bob again"

I feel like the ending is this huge cop out because they didn't have any cool ideas for questions like this
>>
>>87326800
Wrong.
>>
>>87326800
nu-uh
>>
File: the arm.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
the arm.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>87326715
>>87326720
WHEN YOU SEE ME AGAIN I WONT BE ME
>>
>>87325786
The secret history also called itself a novel
>>
>>87326807
Richardcoop
>>
>>87326715
Real
>>87326720
Fake
>>
>>87326720
Real
>>87326715
Fake
>>
File: LYNCHED.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
LYNCHED.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
>Be me David Lynch
>Make the greatest TV Show with my Jew friend Mark Frost
>Everybody loves it
>Jewish TV Network cancels my show
>Lynch the entire TV World
>26 years Showtime wants me to continue my show
>okay.jpg
>Season 3 amazing everyone loves it
>I could make a satisfing ending that everyone wants
>Decide to Lynch them AGAIN
David Lynch the man who LYNCHED The Entire internet and the TV WORLD
Fucking Legend
>>
Assuming they decide not to do a season 4 or a movie, will they announce this? It's a limited series atm so even if they decide not to make more they wouldn't have to like announce cancellation. I'm okay with them not making anymore I just want to know, I don't want to spend the next ten years sitting around wondering if it'll ever come back. It'll be way easier for all of us I think to come to terms with this as an ending if we know it's an ending
>>
>>87327007
>I don't want to spend the next ten years sitting around wondering if it'll ever come back.

I watched the season two finale when it aired. Yes, I'm ancient.
I then had to wait 25 years for Lynch to resolved the ending. Along the way Lynch would say in interviews every few years when asked about it that he would never return to Twin Peaks and that ending was all the fans were ever going to get. He said this dozens of times over decades. It wasn't until they announced this season last year that there was any hope at all.

What I'm saying is if you only had to wait ten years then you should consider yourself blessed.
>>
>>87325599
fucking this
>>
>>87325679
I loved her in FWWM too.
>>
>>87326892
uhhh....no buddy. you can't just appoint yourself an arbiter of /tpg/ threads
>>
>>87326655
>just now realised what this icon is

>it's the fucking bugs head

>the bug that entered sarah palmer

SHOOK
>>
>>87326688
>double dubs of truth about the truth
>>
>>87325286
multiple bored autistic guys
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.