[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: The Founder.jpg (66KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
The Founder.jpg
66KB, 514x514px
What does /tv/ think of this movie?
>>
>>86002335
Watched it today. Pretty good. Didn't really go all in on just how scummy Kroc actually was but they at least committed to him being the "bad guy"
>>
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>86002335
You're the anti-semite who made a similar thread yesterday. Fuck you, buddy.
>>
>>86002335

Big Mac, Mc DLT, a Quarter-Pounder with some cheese, Filet-O-Fish, a hamburger, a cheeseburger, a Happy Meal. McNuggets, tasty golden french fries, regular or larger size, and salads: chef salad or garden, or a chicken salad oriental. Big Big Breakfast, Egg McMuffin, hot hot cakes, and sausage. Maybe biscuits, bacon, egg and cheese, a sausage, danish, hash browns too. And for dessert hot apple pies, and sundaes three varieties, a soft-serve cone, three kinds of shakes, and chocolatey chip cookies. And to drink a Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and orange drink, A Sprite and coffee, decaf too, A lowfat milk, also an orange juice. I love McDonald’s, good time great taste, and I get this all at one place.
>>
>>86002335
Kino. I'll never eat in that shithole again. Told me much about business though.
>>
File: IMG_1185.jpg (67KB, 794x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
67KB, 794x577px
This is the only good thing WacArnolds ever did.
>>
>>86002335
>>>/biz/
>>
>>86002715
>agreed

I used to eat the fuck outta those
>>
>>86002715

their fries are top tier. and their frozen lemonade and strawberry lemonade are fucking delicious
>>
Eating a Big Mac rn
>>
>>86002834
>used to

who hurt you anon?
>>
>>86002398
I think it did just enough, it showed how he strategically took and stole other peoples ideas (and wives) and succeeded because of it.
>>
>>86002335
For me, its a mcshitten the greatest fast food shit kino
>>
>>86002957
My rapidly expanding waistline
>>
>>86002715
Looks like nigger food.
>>
>>86003106
you're just culticating mass bro

just start lifting and you can still eat the crack of the gods
>>
>>86003238
Shit. Might get one tomorrow morning after that encouragement.
>>
>>86002335
It exposed the cultural poison that exists at the heart of corporatism: the soulless desire for everything to be faster, cheaper, with fewer people and less variety
Just thinking about how many family owned, local restaurants Krok put out of work and under his own boot with his crypto-Jew business model drove me up the wall
>>
>>86002335
WHAT SORT OF PICKLES DID HE USE THOUGH?
>>
>>86003152
Nah it's kino
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.