[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 40

File: rick and morty s03e022.png (2MB, 1160x658px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty s03e022.png
2MB, 1160x658px
What went wrong?
>>
>>85783423
female writers hired
>>
>alt right whining 24x7 because a girl wrote an episode
>make threads constantly where you can troll them all day long
Everything's great friend!
>>
Nothing, this was a pretty by the numbers episode.
>>
>>85783423
The boyfriend wasn't killing enough people a day, so Summer and him got into an argument, then they eventually decided to take a break from each other indefinately.
>>
Feels like the animation got sloppier, or is that just me?
>>
>>85783423
Was a pretty standard episode desu I don't know why people are freaking out, if you didn't like the show before of course you're not going to now but if you did... its the same
>>
>>85783619
/thread
>>
>>85783619
fpbp
>>
>>85783423
IT WAS DA JOOS N' SHIT
>>
Summer
>>
>>85783423

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
>Still watching a show after the creators left for muh enturtainmunt and random women took over

This is why television will never be considered serious art.
>>
File: 1387759389501.png (993KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1387759389501.png
993KB, 1280x720px
I loved this series but the last episode was really terrible. Felt like a jump the shark moment.

Also this scene was just the worst. I hate shows with married couples arguing. I hated that last season when they did the couple's therapy episode.
>>
>>85783423
The female writers wanted to make her more of a badass than she should have been. The whole dealing with divorce thing doesn't really explain her acting like a total psycho killer.

Meanwhile you get the idiot fans who probably didn't laugh much at the episode saying, "Yeah well it's not about the jokes and the creators said it was going to get more dark and serious this season."

A fucking SITCOM and it's getting fucking serious? Are you fucking kidding me? I could understand the dark aspect, and you could still have plenty of humor and be dark, but serious? Is Harmon trying to fuck himself up like he did with Community?

I really lost a lot of respect for him when he hired more female writers. Jane Becker who drafted the episode in question had NO TV WRITING EXPERIENCE before this. Before this she was getting fucking coffee for the producers at the simpsons or some shit.

I'm really questioning Jessica Gao's ability to write as well, but she does at least have more writing experience on her resume. On the other hand she has shit as bad as the Annoying orange on there.

Then I looked up another one of the female writers and shes totally a tumblrina ultra liberal feminist who is no doubt devoid of the ability to write good jokes.

I feel like these women were added because they were simply women and not because they were actually good.
>>
>>85783703
>have unprotected sex in a post-apocalyptic wasteland
>get married 3 weeks later
>neighbour says "One man entered. One man comes out in nine months" for foreshadowing
>also beth became pregnant with summer when she was 17 and teen pregnancy can become an inter-generational cycle.
>given the emphasis on beth and jerry's divorce so far its possible Summer will see the unhappiness having a child so young can lead to an choose to abort, which could be a dark subject matter for the series to address in the future.
yeah fuck female writers
>>
WUBALUB
>>
>>85783788
I loved the show and have binged the series entirely about 5 or 6 times. I didn't like last nights episode because it felt stale, and didn't make me laugh very much. I also didn't really like the whole Mad Max theme. I thought it had a lot of potential but they didn't do much with it.
>>
If they don't pull out of this nose dive the series will be seen as the next Ren & Stimpy, a wildly over hyped show loved by college age people that totally went to shit after the second season.
>>
>>85783937
Dumb contrived 4chan posts that try to look like reddit posts are the worst
>>
>>85783937
You did a pretty good job making fun of Rick and Morty fans, I say this as a Rick and Morty fan who leans on the conservative side.

Pretty funny that you threw Ron Paul in there, but I got what you were saying.
>>
>>85783974

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty
>>
imagine raging about this for two days
>>
>>85784124
Just STFU
>>
>>85783423
pretty good episode to be honest

Jerry apologists get fucked
>>
>>85783619
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>85784127
No, as a big rick and morty fan, I just had time to watch this episode. It was really disappointing, I probably smiled twice in 22 minutes. Episode wasn't even Family Guy tier.
>>
>>85784127
They'll keep it up all season, that's the best part.
>>
>>85784140

I saw Rick at a grocery store in Tel-Aviv yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FUCK GOD, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK CHRISTIANS” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen quips in his hands without paying.

The vegan woman at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Haha, you're fucking epic good sir!” At first he kept pretending to be a cartoon character and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the quips and started scanning it , he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any white misogynist conservative infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each quip and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking loudly about how price is just a tool to oppress the proletariat by white, antisemitic males
>>
Why are you guys so unhealthily obsessed with reddit
>>
You literally cannot have a discussion about this show without it attracting that one mentally ill autismo who always spergs in this thread.

He's pretty easy to spot.
>>
>>85783904
>>85783876

literally and unironically nope
>>
>>85783619
kys
>>
>>85783736

Just you and your "everything gets worse with the passage of time" mentality
>>
>>85784283

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

4chan is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.
>>
>>85784127

lmao this
>>
>>85784283
/tv/ is actually the most reddit board on this site. ironic.
>>
>>85783974

I thought the couples therapy episode was great. Tiny Rick was good and I liked that it was science fiction therapy where they see what they think of each other.
>>
>>85784348
let me get the bucket for your tears
>>
File: 1403821089825.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403821089825.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>85784300
>one mentally ill autismo
>he thinks there's only one
>>
>>85784023

Do you need to be reminded that the show's original premise was a weird kid going on adventures with his eccentric grandfather? Strange how we get all this drama as soon as female writers are introduced. Seriously, fuck female writers.
>>
>>85784387
Okay but why do you fucking autist spergs have to talk about it constantly. I don't browse reddit you're literally just obsessed. Now kill yourself you fucking teenager.
>>
Another problem with discussing this show on /tv/ is the mentally ill contrarians

If you say you like something, they'll say they hate it. If you say you hate something, they'll say they love it. It's all about mentally ill retards just constantly arguing with strangers on the internet.

This is a level of autism that has no cure and these people should be put down for the betterment of society.
>>
File: rick and morty s03e023.png (61KB, 694x282px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty s03e023.png
61KB, 694x282px
IDIOTS. It's episode 2. It's SUPPOSED to be bad.
>>
>>85784023

>Knowing so much about Rick and Memey you're able to green text plot points

Back to plebbit
>>
File: rick and morty s03e024.png (43KB, 776x141px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty s03e024.png
43KB, 776x141px
>>85784491
Wrong cap
>>
>>85784140

It's not so much that it pushes atheism, it's that it bashes Christianity.

There's an episode where Rick goes to Israel, and he says nothing about Orthodox Jews despite 18 minutes of the previous episode being a hateful monologue calling Jesus a faggot.

Anyway in the Israel episode he frequently states that Jews are 'God's chosen' and better than 'the dirty rat goyim'.

It really shocked me.
>>
>>85784283
because only a person with an unhealthy obsession with Reddit would bother to keep posting in these threads
>>
it was a shit episode
the dialogue was off, the voices too. even the animation seemed worse.
>>
>>85784387
>where you can easily see a persons entire post history
best system, you can easily see faggots stirring shit and flipflopping.
>>
>>85784554
Or maybe people that just watch the show
>>
can we just get a word filter for reddit already
>>
>>85784405
>>85783619

Like a virgin! Touched for the very first time!
>>
>>85784573

>Unironically defending Reddit

This is why we need to instaban Rick and Morty posters. They don't even try to hide their faggotry.
>>
>>85784581
This. Can we just talk about how weak the episode was? Everything was off. The humor, the excessive drama, the fact that "mad max" R&M wasn't even crazier than the source material it stole from. The only thing vaguely R&M in this episode was the big arm which was an okay gag at best, and the robot Summer/Morty which was pretty tame stuff (Robot Morty was even killed off screen).
>>
>>85784581

But the only people who watch this shit are faggot redditors.
>>
>>85784613
Wouldn't matter, these people are completely obsessed with reddit and everything that happens there. They'll always post about it because they'll always be angry about how their dumb comments got downvoted once.
>>
>>85784457
r e d d i t
>>
>>85784616
Not as touched as you, sir. His comment made you feel some type of way.
>>
>>85783937

Why does 4chan have such an obsession with reddit you guys?
>>
>>85784627
I don't like r****t much but I dislike the idiots on /tv/ who sperg about it constantly even less. I just want to talk about the goddamn show.
>>
File: 569d37fc1f000023002161db.jpg (45KB, 473x283px) Image search: [Google]
569d37fc1f000023002161db.jpg
45KB, 473x283px
>>85783619
The women aren't funny meme hoho. Women are funny get over it. Pic very related
>>
>>85784670
>>85784658
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
Just a reminder. Don't waste your time trying to discuss this show on /tv/.
>>
>>85784652

>He actually wants to discuss Reddit and memey

End yourself
>>
>>85784661
>These people
Then fuck back off to reddit
>>
>>85784689
What went right

MY VAGINA SMELLS LIKE A BARNYARD ANIMAL
>>
>>85784701
well, it is a cartoon...
>>
>>85784457

>Posting in a Rick and Morty thread
>Wanting actual discussion

>Doesn't post on Reddit

Sure thing kiddo. Want gold for that post?
>>
File: hatoff.gif (1011B, 25x28px) Image search: [Google]
hatoff.gif
1011B, 25x28px
>>85784516
>reddit spacing
>>
>>85784387

You explained why reddit is cancer, but you didn't explain why you fucks can't shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>85784702
I wish the fucking mods would do their job.
>>
File: 1478412904874.jpg (8KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478412904874.jpg
8KB, 242x250px
I think Summer is what went wrong. Noticed how the show instantly got worse when the show started to utilize her more?
>>
>>85784661

You could always go back to plebbit.
>>
>>85784754
That's just never going to happen. /tv/ is nothing but shit posting and memes.
>>
>>85784745
Holy shit, thank you. Every time people mention that place it disgusts me. Faggots need to stop using it as an insult.
>>
>>85784766
also dan harmon is suffering badly from Trump Derangement Syndrom.
>>
/tv/ is worse than /v/
>>
>>85784687

>I just want to talk about the goddamn show.

Then fuck off back to Plebbit.
>>
File: get over it.png (207KB, 758x458px) Image search: [Google]
get over it.png
207KB, 758x458px
>>85784766
makes me think
>>
>alt right crying intensifies
>>
>>85784754

I wish redditors would stop making Rick and Morty threads all the time.
>>
>4chan is the place for free speech you can talk about whatever you want because there's no downvotes
>except for things i don't like because then i'll just shitpost your thread into oblivion
epic
>>
>>85784803
no anon
you dont know what you're talking about
just no
>>
Don't ever contribute to any thread on /tv/.

Don't ever try to have a serious discussion.

Don't ever do anything but shit post and spread memes.

/tv/ is currently at the lowest point since its creation. We can push it farther. We can make it even worse than it is now.
>>
File: CockADooDee.jpg (26KB, 455x356px) Image search: [Google]
CockADooDee.jpg
26KB, 455x356px
>>85784104
>using 'contrived' in a reply to weeks old pasta
when does school start?
>>
>>85784754

What, like they do over on Reddit?

GO BACK.
>>
>>85784766
She's an insert for the hack female writers. Watch her role get expanded.

I think female writers are fine. But the ones they hired have terrible resumes. The fuck were they thinking?
>>
>tfw wanted thread to be less about reddit but made it more about reddit instead
>>
>>85784847
Don't forget that toddler behavior and autism laced posts get the most attention, which is the crippling flaw that destroys this entire website.
>>
>>85784652
I really thought there was a lot of potential with the mad max theme, but it felt super fucking boring. I think it's a bad idea to make Rick and Morty more serious, it's a fucking sitcom for fucks sakes.

I thought the big arm part was the best too. People I think overhyped the whole robot morty monologue, it's not really something thats super original on it's own. I instantly thought of the butter passer robot.
>>
>>85784847

>I'm much happier on reddit

Then you know what to do.
>>
>>85783788
It just didn't have that "pop" factor like a lot of the other episodes do. The first two seasons did a great job of subverting genres and story arcs in interesting ways while simultaneously being able to tell domestic family life stories, then weaving them together. This episode did none of those things. With Jerry and Beth separated and Summer looking like she'll be tagging along for some of the new adventures, there won't be anything going on at home. Not just that, but the entire Mad Max setting was basically wasted.

Hard to describe, but think of it this way: your average Rigor & Mortis episode in S1 played out like this: Rick and Morty enter setting X, something that might be a familiar trope for audiences, only to have it flipped on its head and turned into setting Y. Meanwhile, at home, adventure Z is happening, and eventually Rick finds a solution for both problems. I think this episode would have been more interesting if Rick had shown the scavengers the power of electricity early on in the episode, then have Summer and Morty realize they liked it better before and try to sneak into the power generator plant to shut everything down. Meanwhile, spend a little more time with the robots and Beth, having them gain emotions and self awareness early on and develop into human beings that don't want to be replaced, eventually ending in a fight between the real Rick, Summer, and Morty and their robot counterparts. Personally, that just seems more like how a Rick and Morty episode should play out. Hopefully future episodes will be more interesting.
>>
>>85784766
The one where she works for Satan was good.
>>
File: brainlet2.jpg (106KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet2.jpg
106KB, 645x968px
>>85784867
>a week old pasta
>summer started a week ago
>>
>>85784875
do all of them have terrible resumes? I know Jane Becker's was fucking ass. For Jessica Gao, at least I saw Silcon Valley, which I havent seen at all but I always hear good things about it from friends.
>>
>>85784689
Fat women. Skinny women bore squirrels to death
>>
File: 1483984351885.jpg (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483984351885.jpg
35KB, 512x512px
>>85784801
Well, yes, but I still think the show could have been decent if Summer just wasn't fucking involved as much as she is now. But it didn't help that the writer was way to on the nose in pushing this 'super deep subtext that this is just how the children are dealing with their parents divorce' shite that we got in this episode. And I don't know why, but having Rick say "Oh shit Summer, that was badass what you just did there" drivel. I always thought of Summer as the asshole big sister that will always make fun of her younger brother for being dorky even if he tries his best.
>>
>>85784886

See. Reddit spacing. Faggy opinion. Watches Rick and Morty. This is the kind of damage the redditor does to the board.
>>
>>85784921
hows canada
>>
Please remember folks, any posts for or against this show or any particular episode are merely bait intended to keep people arguing.
>>
>>85784919
That was pretty decent I'll admit. But I thought it was funny because I don't like Summer, and here she is working for the devil. So it felt cathartic.
>>
File: 1sda5s1d51.jpg (49KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1sda5s1d51.jpg
49KB, 416x416px
>>85783423
Me and my friends love rick and morty
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-070024.png (228KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-070024.png
228KB, 1080x1920px
>>85784921

>A week old

Your Reddit is showing.
>>
>cntrl+f reddit
>35 matches

fuck this board
>>
>>85785028
Just a reminder that all of the people crying about Reddit also post on that site, but they can't behave as they do here because Reddit would never allow it.
>>
>>85783423
this episode felt pretty off for me
>its par for the course
>you dont like girl writers
>reddit
fuck off. something was wrong and i just cant put my fucking finger on it. the robots were the most normal thing, the rest was not right. it wasnt rick and morty
>>
>>85784952

>Rick and Morty thread
>Reddit is the superior site

Checks out. When are all these reddit and memey threads going to be instanabaned?
>>
>>85784935
Silicon Valley is a decent resume, but it's a very, very different show than R&M. It's dramedy, not strict comedy.
>>
File: 1457925443039.jpg (23KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
1457925443039.jpg
23KB, 320x246px
All this reddit spacing in the thread while people defending reddit is making me sad.
>>
Just a reminder to post as many Rick & Morty threads as possible just because it angers /tv/ autismos so much.
>>
>>85784960
Oh fuck you, I put a space between and you get that buttmad and tell me to go back to pleblet? Cry me a river pussy.
>>
>>85784909
Summer's motivation for killing people in the wasteland didn't make sense to me. Was the point that this was her response to the divorce? It seemed out of character.
>>
Reddit is a better place to discuss movies and TV. You can't really talk about any of that stuff here.
>>
>>85784687
>I just want to talk about the goddamn show

I know just the place for that
>>
>>85785062
It still gives me a little bit of hope for next week's pickle rick episode. However "The Annoying Orange" writers credit deeply troubles me.
>>
>>85785133
Yeah, anywhere but /tv/. You can't talk about anything here.
>>
4chan rewards bad behavior. If you're an idiot and if you make enough noise you'll get the most attention

That's the inherent flaw in the image chan structure that forever dooms it to permanent failure. The problem will only get progressively worse over time.
>>
All todays western cartoon animation is a degenerate shit which should be immediately thrown into the trash and burned.
>>
>>85785149
Is "The Annoying Orange" the writer of pickle rick?
>>
>>85785127
>can't talk about tv and movies
>is saying this on a thread on /tv/ for television and film

fuck you guys, just don't post in threads that you hate, you're bumping it everytime you shitpost here, and if you SAGE you're just trying too hard. Go find a shitty big bang theory thread where you'll have a better time.
>>
>>85785109

Reddit autism is hilarious. Bet you wish you could downvote, huh kiddo?
>>
File: 1357061224770.gif (986KB, 350x237px) Image search: [Google]
1357061224770.gif
986KB, 350x237px
>>85784811
>>85785133

Don't you double baka's mean /co/? It's for western cartoons. It's still shit though.
>>
>>85785205
That's the point. I'm far beyond the point of caring about the state of this board.
>>
>>85783974
This was not even close to the worst episode though. I wouldn't even put it in the bottom 3.
>>
>>85785195
I think you're right anon. I read an article about facebook responses and how important they are to people, turns out getting a reply or whatever is massively important. Basically it's just childish attention seeking but it resonates on a deep psychological level and these people need attention more than most.
>inb4 reddit response
yeah we got it
>>
>>85785204
Yes Jessica Gao

Here is her IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2005299/
>>
>>85785261
nah, /pol is holding it's weight. /tv is just overrun with reddit shows and forced memes at the moment.
>>
>>85784702
>double reddit spacing
>>
>>85785210
Nah bitch, I like it here just fine. I've been posting here longer than you most likely.
>>
>>85785261
People have always argued on 4chan but in the early days there was a lot of people just trying to make something entertaining. I blame twitter, everyone just replying trying to one up each other. No images, no entertainment value, just see if you can cut someone down. It's monotonous.
>>
>>85785303
>>85785204
>>85785149
>>85785062
I've seen good episodes of shows from shitty writers of others and vice versa, there's no point worrying about resumes when the episode is done and dusted.
>>
>>85785380
Doesn't the person with the writing credit just put the show together after all the writers came up with jokes or agreed on shit? I mean granted I'd say the person with the writers credit should take most of the blame, but we can also blame it on the other shitty writers coming up with this shit.
>>
>>85783619
i love women but fuck if you arent right
>>
The episode honestly felt like fanfiction. It had a total of 3 unrelated gags. Nothing was tied together. Lots of focus on family dynamics. Every joke was throwaway.
>>
>>85785438
It works differently depending on the show, but that's definitely another reason to forget about prejudging writers and just judge the final product without any preconceptions. Obviously people tend to see things worse than they are if they go in with a negative attitude.
>>
>that scene with Jerry and the wolf

The most forced and dragged out unfunny bit I have ever seen on television.
>>
If they didn't say the writer's name literally no one would have noticed anything. This is peak autism.
>>
Woo. I'm so over this Women stuff. If they're qualified and talented they should get writing jobs. If they don't have skill they don't get the job. Fucking stunt hiring.
>>
>>85785633
The scene with jerry and wind whispers was legitimately funny though. Best jokes in the whole episode.
>>
>>85785633
That was funny though.
>>
>>85785693
Yesterday people in these threads were holding it out as some kind of attack by liberal women against men. I guess it hurt some feelings.
>>
There was nothing right in the first place.
>>
Anyone else think they're setting up Jerry to somehow save the day later on? You don't have a character hit rock bottom and stay there indefinitely, he'll prove himself by the end of this.
>>
>>85784387
>we're not liberal faggots

Speak for yourself anon, some of us are actually capable of empathy
>>
>>85784387

loving 4chan is so cringey
>>
>>85785812
that would be cliché, so only in episodes written by women
>>
>>85784387
>I take the website I use very seriously to the point that it is part of my identity
kys
>>
>>85783423
That show was garbage since the very beginning.
There's no point in having this thread in /tv/ anyways.
Find a subreddit or something.
>>
>>85783736
Didn't you see SumSum's sweet ass/thong when commanding Rick to stop?
>>
>>85783423
People got attached to the characters.
They used to be fun for the sake of being funny.

But then shitheads on *insert website here* thought it was really deep when Rick and Morty had a tiny amount of character development.
Now they're making episodes more dramatic, so that people can pretend that its interesting how kids deal with divorce by murdering people in a wasteland.
>>
>>85784766
I mean ffs the show is called "rick and morty", yet summer is getting more A/B plots. Concerning, t b h
>>
>>85783423
>Summer dresses like a post-apocalyptic harlot
>wrong

I don't see anything wrong here.
>>
Rick and Morty would have worked so much better if every episode was just a whacky buddy adventure on some strange world.

Instead we're getting more and more emphasis on 'deep' and 'dark' issues like failing marriage, divorce and obviously with the last episode we're heading towards teen pregnancy and undoubtedly the abortion topic.

It feels like it doesn't know what it wants to be and it's losing it's potential because of that.
>>
>>85784909
Great job on that storyboard I bet it took like a 1/5th of the time it took these inexperienced, unfunny, and absolutely average new Harmon enforced writers. Justin, is that you?
>>
>>85783937

haha and also faaaaaaaaarrrrrt!!!
>>
It was a good episode. If you want to complain about something looki at last seasons TV-episode or that Get schwifty-episode. Especially the TV-episode was horrible,
>>
>>85785127
Then go the fuck back you nigger
>>
>>85785118
She did start branching out into something new at the end of the second season. I do agree though, this all felt really new.
>>
>>85785118
Yes. I don't buy the "female writer" complain but this is a real problem with the episode. Divorces don't make you an insane killer like that.
>>
>>85785633
Agreed. The "joke" should have ended with jerry asking if it was after the checks, not have him fucking enunciate why it was so unusual as if the audience was a bunch of women who lack the rational capacity to understand nuance.
>>
>>85785693
>calling the loser character a loser is funny
>>
File: IMG_2094.jpg (172KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2094.jpg
172KB, 500x750px
So whats the absolute worst episode? The one that justifies these threads by itself.
>>
>>85784387

Okay okay okay.

Even if you are right. Even if you are 100% FUCKING RIGHT......

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH TELEVISION & FILM?

Having a conversation about Reddit is NOT ON TOPIC POSTING!
>>
>>85786545
The cable box episode and (more meta) the one where they use "broh" in the summary
>>
>>85786545
Interdimensional cabel 2:
>>
>>85783423
this seems like it should of been released in 2015, fucking awful.

this show was at its peak two years ago, now its pretty well over...

Justin if your reading this, I urge you to move onto something cooler or take the show in a different direction than; "LOL RIFTING THIS RECENT THING RIGHTTTT? NIHILISM RIGHTTTT?" it's old we get it.

Hope the rest of the episodes are half way decent.

The first was okay, but I was really hoping that season 2 ending was a sign of a new direction with the show. It should of become more story driven and allowed for the plot to continue more than one episode, maybe two more would of been cool.

It just seems like a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>85786545
The most recent one due to the fact that it was blasé and poorly written. The morty subplot was the only redeeming factor.
>>
>>85783937
My sides are obliterated
>>
>>85786666
Based satanposter
>>
>>85786628
When you say take it into a new direction, you mean reject the episodes they were planning to release and instead roll out a backup? If they took this long to make this season, I think they're already in the quick sand with what they can do and we'll have to stay till the ride ends.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 568x323px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 568x323px
>this triggers the autists
>>
>>85786765
is this fake?
what happened to episode 1 of season 3?
>>
>>85786886
It was not announced
>>
>>85785195

Feel free to fuck off back then.

God I fucking hate Rick and Morty threads and the faggot redditors it spawns.
>>
>>85786886
AS is to smart for normies who can only browse facebook.
>>
>>85786754
I mean in the next season obviously, which I'm sure is being written now. Who knows, I'm not sure how far long in the process they are.

We all know shows pretty much peak around season 4 to 5 anyway.

Have a plan maybe to end the series with season 4 or 5, make a bit more story driven elements happen that stand on their own lore. Not based off of tacky rip offs of everything we know. Nostalgia culture has gotten old SUPER quick.
>>
>>85784491
>He looked like every white guy
What? He literally looked like a white version of Morty's black math teacher
>>
>>85786886
its save with GoT absolute trash the last 2 seasons but normies eat it up.
>>
>>85787156
What do you think they could do to expand the life of Rick and Morty? Can it get anymore interesting or stay funny?
>>
>>85787229
I dunno man it's your show.

I think it could, but it needs to be done carefully. It's starting to feel like a bit of a meme.

Your in a world of endless universes, endless possibilities. Try to do an extra dimensional episode where it expands on the lore heavily, some creatures or characters we'll see again.
Think lovecraft but make it your own and not really anything like lovecraft, just really insane extra dimensional beings.

Maybe Rick finally encounters something he's never seen and doesn't know what he's up against?
He's a badass we get it, but I never really feel he's ever in any real danger.

It'd be interesting, rather than making a story like that for the season final like you'd expect. Do more of the lore building stuff, maybe weird threats we never could of thought of.

Age progression maybe on the kids and how that affects stuff?
>>
>>85784023
They forget about past adventures in the following episode unless it's part of the larger storyline. When they start alluding to past adventures and bringing back situations and characters that's when they'll go downhill and run out of ideas. Once Morty Jr. Is brought back is when the show will die. Like >>85784452 said, the shows original premise was a kid traveling through space and demensions with his grandfather and if you want to go even further this show was made out of a Justin Roiland parody animation of back to the future where Marty sucks Docs cock in order to plant a tree and power the Delorean. Shows that caught a lucky break on a minor parody project aren't built for longevity.
>>
Daily reminder that Harmon's vision of female empowerment is statutory rape committed by a savage psychopath.
>>
>summer has issues guys she's very interesting and the new protagonist

If she's part of the main plot next episode I'm going to be very dissapointed. The show is called Rick and Morty for a reason, the rest of the family was incidental and just appeared to show their reactions to Rick and Morty wacky shit, they weren't really all that interesting and they still aren't, specially summer she honestly gets in the way, she's turning into the Lisa Simpsons of the show.
Honestly, if pickle rick turns out to not be a self aware statement about the show, it will confirm they can't come up with new shit and started reclycling jokes for fanservice (tiny rick), just like the inevitable third interdimensional cable episode.
>>
File: lilyachtymorty.jpg (45KB, 612x975px) Image search: [Google]
lilyachtymorty.jpg
45KB, 612x975px
They should add a new character called Lil Yachty Morty and he's the same as Morty except with Lil Yachty's hair.
>>
>>85787528
ayyy yooo i know where that oc come from
>>
>>85787352
>Maybe Rick finally encounters something he's never seen and doesn't know what he's up against?
>He's a badass we get it, but I never really feel he's ever in any real danger.

I think you'll be interested in this if you haven't seen it yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z91-IgdO1Wk

I like the idea of the show, but I don't think it needs to go on for too long.
>>
>>85787528
wow yaya very good do you rite for rick and morty?
>>
>>85783423
>>
>>85786268
this

plus they develop a character in one episode and retcon that development in the next. Think about Rick in the last episode of season 2 and the first of season 3.
>>
>>85783619
>thinking this show was ever funny
Why are /pol/tards like this
>>
>>85783423
The premise that Rick had the technology to track down quantities of that green-rock, attuned as such that he could find a tiny sliver in a crater in the desert... but somehow missed the giant one, glowing, tied to the top of a war-train of cars, chasing him and his grand kids.
>>
>>85784573
>not arguing for both sides of the argument
>not arguing against yourself
>not editing out the (You)'s
>not doing this and shitting up so many threads that you get range banned
maybe this site isnt for you.
>>
>>85783423
>white girl looking for trouble because she feels empowered by thinking a powerful man has her back

It would unfortunately seem that alt-righters are unaware of the womanism movement and think the new writers with cooties are feminists.
>>
>>85788475
That's crazy, man. I thought raging alcoholics already losing basic motor functions would be a little more on top of things.
>>
answer me honestly: if you fags really want to discuss this show but you complain all the time about not being able to discuss it here, why don't you actually go to reddit to discuss it?
>>
>>85783974
it reminded me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA7QSjzw04k
and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1438EI7WAs

not just because it's a couple fighting, but the way they fight. They make the same inflections and use the same idioms.
>>
File: a new begining.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
a new begining.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>all these fags hating on rick and morty
deal with it faggots, just because this shit is going to make ''golden era'' simpsons look like a pile of dog shit doesn have a right to bitch and moan about it.
the characters, story telling, setting, depth of rick and morty is superior to ''golden era'' simpsons in every way. id ask you to prove me wrong but I understand that most of you will struggle to since your IQ's are 30 points lower than mine.
>>
>>85784847
>your free speech ends where mine begins
>>
Even if I had an opinion, no way in hell I'd post in a Rick and Morty thread.
>>
File: 891.png (42KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
891.png
42KB, 625x626px
>>85788846
>>
>>85784396
>/tv/ is actually the most brigaded board on this site.
Redditor don't come here for fun, they come here to post liberal meme and call people /pol/ when they deviate from their liberal guideline
>>
>>85785127
yet you stay here, and you also made that post :^)
>>
>>85788793
reddit is getting memed. We're the ones actually discussing the show.

Did you seriously think this show was as good as they're claiming?

It's much, much better than that, far beyond the capabilities of human language and logic to express.
>>
>>85788923
tell me how im wrong? rick and morty is gonna surpass the simpsons and simpsons will be in its shadow. its going to happen, rick and morty is becoming huge really fast. and fortunately the characters and quality of the show started off great (unlike simpsons who took a while to get itself together). its happening, like it or not, itll happen.
>>
File: 105.png (861KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
105.png
861KB, 625x626px
>>85788923
Are you saying Rick and Morty isn't as good as Family Guy, the show The Simpsons is already living in the shadow of?
>>
@85783667
>zero responses
Lol
>>
>>85788475
A wizard did it.
>>
>>85783423
>show called rick and morty
>summer gets more screentime than either
>>
>>85783619
female writers hired

would like to add to that:

female writers were hired IN THE CURRENT YEAR.

Perhaps in the past this could've worked out or at least not turned out this terrible, but now that SJW/feminaids-brainrot has spread this far and whole generations of infected do little else than spew propaganda all day every day (or in the consumer role beg for or demand more of it) I've lost all hope.

RIP Rick and Morty, may your gruesome dead be quick and swift.
>>
>>85787554
oh snap I remember this.

looks prettttttty INTERESTING. yeah man.

Stoked to see 03.06
>>
File: 1474067876784.jpg (140KB, 736x976px) Image search: [Google]
1474067876784.jpg
140KB, 736x976px
>>85783974
I liked some parts of the episode

>Morty's hand controlling him stuff
>Robot replicas entertaining Beth stuff
>short amount of time spent in suburbs of Mad Max was amusing

Rest was pretty bad
>ripping off Mad Max for no other reason then to rip off Mad Max. Not done in a clever way just done because?
>everything Summer in the episode (her entire love thing was BAD) that scene you posted was the worst offender, you get the point of the joke in 1 second but the scene feels like it's 50 minutes long.
>divorce sub-plot

When it's just Rick and Morty going on a stupid adventure I find the show to have some good moments occasionally because their dynamic is at least sort of interesting/original. Dragging along stereotype teenage girl just cause is awful
>>
>>85783423
I was hoping that this season focused more on just Rick and Morty going on adventures, and leaving the rest of the family out of it a bit more.

Hopefully this episode was just a reaction to the divorce thing, something with Rick didn't want to deal with as well, so it kind of made sense he'd escape with everyone.

I'll be glad to see Summer move away from Rick and Morty, using them less as an escape when she get to grips with the divorce, and then it'd be just Rick and Morty hanging out.
>>
>>85783619
This. Summer's storyline sucked ass. Morty and his giant arm were kinda fun.
>>
Giving women creative input in any "writer's room" dependent format uniformly decreases the value of what is created. Women think for approval, not for egotistical expression.
>>
>>85783619
Why did they hire female writers again?
>>
File: wew.png (210KB, 813x493px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
210KB, 813x493px
>>
>>85784283
Why do you redditors come and shit up our site?
>>
>>85789853
because Trump won
>>
>>85789892

>Two episodes in
>The episode that didn't suck shit was written by a man
>>
>>85789892
>mexico
>>
>>85784396
>lol why are the viet cong so obsessed with Americans?
>lol why are thr mujahideen so obsessed with the Soviets?
>lol why is the senate so obsessed with Hannibal?
>>
>>85789929

They shit up their own site so they have to go somewhere else, reminds me of another group of people...
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>85783423

you can't say its not funny because a women wrote it

what an age e live in
>>
>>85784745

Because /tv/ currently needs chemo.
>>
>>85789994
Of course you can, but if you say it's bad because it's written by a woman then you're irredeemable sexist garbage, like most of /tv/ and the manchildren in this thread are

Seriously, do any of you ever wonder why no women will touch you?
>>
>>85786545
get schwifty
>>
>>85790021

I am 30,married and never had a problem with women

I think you are projecting
>>
Why do normies drool over this shit?
>>
>>85790021
>attempting to white knight random women writers for a show

Woah there hotshot, save some pussy for the rest of us alright?
>>
>>85790021
Dan Harmon?
>>
File: 1483484915450.jpg (111KB, 983x844px) Image search: [Google]
1483484915450.jpg
111KB, 983x844px
>>85789892
>better
I didn't even know about the woman writer and I still think it was shit.
>>
File: 1432338412691.gif (1MB, 895x680px) Image search: [Google]
1432338412691.gif
1MB, 895x680px
>>85789892
>a hive of scum and MRA trash.
for you
>>
Dan Harmons dead wife here, ask me anything.
>>
>>85790339
how hard can he hit?
how many bottles does it take for him to die?
will Dan Harmon ever actually write anything good on his own?
>>
>>85789892

1st episode was organic
2nd episode was stiff

It was either bad becuase they let someone one write it purley becuase of their gender and not merit

or they are saving the budget for a few good episodes

but this season might end up like the new Its always sunny episodes
>>
>>85783619
this episode wasn't even bad. come on!
>>
>>85783667
this.
>>
>>85790367
Very limp arm muscles actually
Dan liked non alcoholic beer mostly, he's actually a huge phony
No
>>
File: 5424.jpg (29KB, 425x314px) Image search: [Google]
5424.jpg
29KB, 425x314px
this shit happens every time.
>show gets popular
>every new episode get analysed and critiqued the fuck out of
>meanwhile in the older seasons there were just as many average and even a couple of bad episodes
>>
>>85783974
they needed a reason for her to leave that dimension
it's a shitty reason, but it's a reason
>>
>>85783966
I honestly think that television right now is far more better and enjoyable than movies.
I don't mean to imply that all movies are bad, just saying that every third movie I watch is a massive dissapointment

>inb4 you watch garbage movies
(i don't)
>>
*burp* nothing matters morty *fart* life is meaningless *fart* you mean nothing to me *burp* *fart* also women are better than men *fart* *fart* *burp* people who care about things are retards *fart* *burp* *vomit*
>>
>>85787554
anyway;

You can only go so far with the nihilist angle
They're sacrificing story for jokes for jokes sake?
be more clever about it
I believe that's what happened with Family Guy
nihilism should come from their actions, not lame 14 year old catch phrases.
basically
that's a great summation.
Back in the day they had linear stories with jokes
Then it became jokes with a story line thrown in
>>
File: dylanmoran.jpg (67KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
dylanmoran.jpg
67KB, 500x440px
>>85784529
>>85784491
>spending on reddit
>then come to 4chan and talk about it
How is your sex life bro?
>>
>>85790512
wubalabadub chimichanga school sucks dude buuuuuurp lick my balls and jerk me off morty im p-p-pedophile rick
>>
>>85790512
>doesn't understand that the burping is a reference to an old comedian
>>
why does this show push nihilism so much and also do it in such a tasteless way?
>>
>>85790642
because it's pessimistic nihilism instead of optimistic nihilism
>>
>>85790492
Not sure why people are surprised it happened, the same nose dive happened with Harmon's last show.
>>
>>85790664
optimistic nihilism is just nihilism for normies
>>
File: 1478651181655.jpg (151KB, 1090x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1478651181655.jpg
151KB, 1090x1125px
The show became shit because it got popular on Reddit. The show creators got a believed their own hype and got really big heads believing they could do no wrong. That's why the news episode is shit. It'll be like this for the rest of the season.
>>
dude what if rick was a pickle XD
>>
>>85789976
This is the cringiest post on 4chqn and thats saying something
>>
File: 1501099503794.jpg (540KB, 2574x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1501099503794.jpg
540KB, 2574x1448px
These last two episodes seemed pretty great, why is everyone acting autistic? Does anyone have an actual reason for hating them?
>>
>>85791172
I've been through a divorce situation and it's really nothing to make fun of or laugh at....unless youre a female, I guess.
>>
the genital washer bit made me laugh
>>
>>85791399
it's just jerry being more of a loser who cares

you people read way too much into a cartoon
>>
File: 1476842652785.jpg (66KB, 634x753px) Image search: [Google]
1476842652785.jpg
66KB, 634x753px
>>85783619
>>
>>85783619
If they hired feminist writers were are all the muh vagina jokes?
>>
>>85783974
>Episode about Summer and Mortys parents divorce
>Filled with elements of marriage problems
How in the world can you be so blind to the context
>>
File: Capture.jpg (125KB, 810x801px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
125KB, 810x801px
>watching the show
>when comic is around
>>
>>85791619
I recognize this ending.
>>
Women are smarter and stronger than men in every way - Rick Rodriguez
>>
>>85783423
>Hey Dan
>Hey Justin
>Fuck S3 is taking so long
>Oh no, it's guaranteed to disappoint people now with the hype we've built
>How can we deflect the blame from ourselves
>It's simple. Hire women writers. The Reddit fanbase will claim the show is still funny get over it and the 4chan fanbase will have women to blame for the perceived drop in quality.
>It's win win for for us, we come out the heroes and the show's quality doesn't matter at all anymore. Can run for maybe 8 seasons. Showtime did this with Dexter and it worked great there.
>Awesome. Let's return to sucking our own dicks and getting free lube from McDonald's
>>
>>85791399
So you're unironically triggered by this?
>>
File: 1458217701965.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1458217701965.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>85791714
>4chan fanbase
>>
>>85790492
>>meanwhile in the older seasons there were just as many average and even a couple of bad episodes

Name one tumblrina.
>>
>>85791925
cable tv, the purge, cable tv 2, devil owns a gift shop, titanic, pluto is a planet,
>>
>>85791964
>cable tv, cable tv 2

the best improvisation episode I've ever seen in my life.

>the purge,

I couldn't stop yiffing

> devil owns a gift shop

much better than social network, the message was more complex. You won't like it if you don't understand the nuance

>pluto is a planet

Global warming lessons for stupid fucks, I liked it.
>>
>>85792028
It made no difference what you wrote for the rest, that first comment did the job single-handedly.
>>
>>85784803
Not even close
>>
File: 1464598596596.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1464598596596.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>85792028
>there are people out there who actually think like this
>>
>>85791964
Cable 2 is cancer but Cable 1 was amazing.

devil's gift shop is great for the actual parts where Rick fucks with the devil, the rest is boring.

purge has some good violence and character moments for Morty as well as a hot furry.

pluto episode is a whole hunk of nothing, no big laughs and no clever concept.
>>
Why did they give Summer that outfit it makes her way too hot.

This show promotes pedophilia isn't she like 15 in-universe?
>>
>Summer pisses virginity away on random ugly mustached faggot she's known for a day because M-MUH DIVORCE

please tell me how this is empowering for women?
>>
File: tumblr_mxlwv7mdjX1r9zy3co1_500.gif (617KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxlwv7mdjX1r9zy3co1_500.gif
617KB, 500x500px
>>85792339
>newfag detected

picture relevant, season 1 episode 2
>>
>>85783619

tru
>>
>>85792463
this is a pervert's dream though.
>>
>>85792459
It empowers women by teaching them the way of alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Her mother made the mistake of wanting to turn a beta into an alpha an failed, she's not making the same mistake. She's gonna ride the cock carrusel while she's still young
>>
>>85792459
She's dated like 3 different guys since the show's started, and that's only what we've seen on screen. How do you know she hasn't lost it already? Not that unlikely for a 17 year old, believe it or not.
>>
After watching this episode I had the urge to become an atheist and buy a fedora is that normal?
>>
>>85792459
She's ruining herself to spit others. How's that not empowering?
>>
>>85792463

this would never have happened with female writers

think about it
>>
>>85784300
is it you?
>>
>>85792616
and yet it happened, did you even watch last episode?

>inb4 BUT MUH WOMEN

back to /pol/
>>
>>85792527
In the commentary tracks one guy always makes wildly inappropriate pedophile jokes about wanting to brutally fuck summer

Its a meme
>>
>>85792459
She's a total whore with no friends who literally begs to be popular with the other whores at her school. She's always on her phone and there's no way she hasn't been pumped and dumped at least twice.

You must be a total fucking retard if you think she was a virgin before then.
>>
>>85792616
Fuck you /pol/ god damn I hate you so god damn much.
>>
>>85792616
The "writers" credited on any show mostly have the job of fleshing the script out. It's still up to the show's main creators coming up with the episode concepts, and key moments/jokes in each episode.

I feel like a lot less people know that than they should. Obviously they wouldn't just trust any writer to come up with entire episodes by themselves. If you wanna complain about them having female writers, that's fine, but complain about what they'd actually be affecting, such as specific dialogue exchange between characters. (Not counting Roiland's ad-libs)
>>
>>85788678
>Being a leaf
>>
>>85792778
>implying im some snow loving fuck wit, get fucked cunt
>>
File: 1465414281568.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1465414281568.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>85783937
Good job.
Here is an upvote.
To the front page we go.
>>
>>85790713
happens with every show
>>
>>85784013
>having respect for a nu male
>>
>>85784283
Because it brings nu male faggots like you over.here
>>
>>85784387
This isn't even the beginning of why reddit is a cancerous cyst on humanities asshole.

One of its major features is that it producess delusional faggots by design.
Than the paid shilling on the frontpage.
"""mods""" that will bend rules towards their agendas.
And so on and so forth
>>
>>85784466
Sure you can like it and after you tell me why you like it I can hate you in clear conscience.

You like it because you can identify with the neurotic characters which tells me you are a nu male faggot. You find it funny because the say out loud what they think and why they behave like retards. Again you are exposed as the little fraud of persona that you are but you can also identify with it. I won't write an essay here but

Tl;Dr you are a faggot
>>
>>85784794
You have to go back.
>>
>>85785118
She is a strong wymin that can like totally be as cool as rick. Like totally.
>>
File: 1501427499855.jpg (45KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1501427499855.jpg
45KB, 500x506px
>>85783423
>replace half the writing staff with women
>show goes to shit
Must be sexism
>>
>summer goes full womyn power aka completely out of character
>alpha guy bows down to her to executing their leader?
>alpha guy turns out to be white blonde guy under helmet
>fucks and marries him mirroring her mothers actions
>guy turns out to be lazy slob cause lol guys am i right
>future episode will revolve about her being pregnant
>twist since the time line was radiated its gonna be some mutant baby portrayed as white aryan hitler
>gonna have to kill that white motherfucker cause her body her choice

shit writes itself
>>
>>85785812
I would legit be suprised if it did not happen like that.
>>
Affirmative Action never works out its that simple.

You cant just replace half your writers for the sake of being women and expect you get the same quality. Women ruin everything because cucks hand them everything for free
>>
>>85786268
Don't forget south park style, pop culture references.
That shit movie wasn't even mad max but mad charlieze theron it how ever her stupid name is written.
>>
ITT Redd it, wew lads
>>
>>85784124
i dont know if im a faggot redditor or not, but none of these points in this post sum up the reason why i liked the first two seasons (haven't seen any episodes from the third one). i dont like it for the "deep" stuff nor the shitty attempts at sci-fi, it just used to have this great tongue-in-cheek ad-lib feel to it. its just random bullshit, like old flash animations i used to watch. it has a really great "not giving a fuck" vibe to it, which i really enjoy
>>
>>85789892
We misigynists already
Have this upvote XD
>>
>>85790021
>shaming men in the current year for not chasing your yeasty, roastie pussy

It works on nu males. I guess.
>>
>>85790021
You basically just proved anons point. Say the episode is unfunny and suddenly you are an alt right sexist rapist nazi. This tactic didn't work for the new ghostbusters so why keep trying. I thought the episode was unfunny and felt weird before even knowing about the female writer
>>
>>85784023
This can be amazing i hope rick and morty will abort it.
>>
File: 1465264719139.jpg (10KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1465264719139.jpg
10KB, 220x255px
>mfw this season is going to be objectively trash and the writers will simply blame the bad reviews on mysogyny
>>
>>85784023
>the moment female writers come on the show becomes about abortions
remember when rick and morty went to a space arcade?
>>
>>85792616
>female writers ruined a show where most jokes are lazy and improvised

ok /pol/
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.