[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /tv/ think of her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>>
AREOLAS
>>
post smug
>>
File: Marion Cotillard.jpg (2MB, 3240x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Marion Cotillard.jpg
2MB, 3240x3240px
She knows what I like.
>>
>>85695351
Why does she act like that?
>>
trash tier
>>
>>85695065
Her greatest performance was in Kurtz's Macbeth.
>>
>>85695351
>middle row
>left column
HNNG MY PEEPEE
>>
>>85695351
>duckface
>teehee am I cute? :3

Women.
>>
>>85698084
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: KindheartedDistantFennecfox.webm (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
KindheartedDistantFennecfox.webm
1MB, 640x1136px
what does /tv/ think of her? is she /theirgirl/?
>>
>>85695065
She has a brilliant publicist and a cuckhold defacto husband. She had Brad Pitt's child and convinced journalist to shut the fuck up about it and convinced her defacto husband the kid is his. He cannot even have a DNA test done in France and has to take her word for it.
>>
>>85698131
who the fuck is this
>>
>>85698199
>He cannot even have a DNA test done in France
Gossip aside, is this not allowed in France or something? Or you need consent from both parents?
>>
>>85695065
LITERALLY
>>
>>85698251
Its not allowed in France. The law reasons its for the greater good of society as a whole and the children in particular. The man the woman is with and she says is the father is the father, end of story.
>>
>>85698199
>"de facto"
>not actually facto and more gossipo
>>
>>85698228
Newfag
>>
>>85698251
>Paternity testing is regulated by the state and only allowed in certain cases:

>Without a court order the express consent of the person must be obtained in writing before the carrying out of the examination, after the person has been duly informed of its nature and its purpose.[18]
With a court order (if consent could not be obtained)
>>
>>85695065
>>85695351
French Dani Daniels
>>
>>85697943
nah it was Innocence
>>
>>85698504
Dani looks better desu
And better body
>>
>>85698525
>Dani Daniels
obviously taxi
>>
>>85698565
Yeah and she's less of a slut.

Marion has fucked every single male co-star she's ever had, for free. If you get casted with Cotillard in a movie it's an open goal.
>>
>>85699604
Exactly but Marion needs to own this shit instead of telling everyone we're idiots
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.