[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lbg/- Letterboxd General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Gary Busey.jpg (36KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Gary Busey.jpg
36KB, 615x409px
Gary Busey edition.

Previous thread: >>85375332

>Not sure what letterboxd is all about?
The mission of /lbg/ is to promote the intelligent discussion of film as art by providing members with opportunities for intellectual discussion, by recognizing patrician taste through examinations and by calling out embryos as they arise.

>Directions for use
Post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched, if you dare.

>Haven't got an account? Follow this link and sign up today!
http://letterboxd.com

>discord
https://discord.gg/MJ9EDND

>News
Threads dying left and right.
Anon ponders the future of /lbg/: >>85365846
Anon notices a pattern: >>85360506
Anon has a solution to the Bruce Melvin problem: >>85349911
machill done with Griffith: >>85345798

Use >>>/tv/lbg as a link to find the /lbg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Patricians occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Patricians may pretend to be normal users asking for recommendations and when you recommend something, they laugh at you for your plebian taste
>This is a thread for patrician purposes only don't offer or expect frivolous discussion.

>QotT
Thoughts on Larry Cohen?
>>
/lbg/ is ded?
>>
>>85421641
Yeah, thanks to the Emmashilling.
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
Finally a good copy of Your Name is out

Is it good enough to convince that anime isn't actually just for manchildren and pedophiles? Or should I just skip it
>>
>>85424893
why the fuck would you watch cartoons?
>>
>>85426198
because why not
>>
>>85420338
This pic made me think Gary Busey had died.
>>
hump de bump
>>
>>85426986
he's dead inside
>>
wtf /lbg/ you didn't tell me that Claude Rich died
>>
>>85424893
If you want convincing of that, watch Ghost in the Shell, Akira, or Castle of Cagliostro
>>
>>85432115
Sin stands for self-imposed nonsense.
>>
Get this. I was interviewing for Cinemos, my interviewer fucked up (has just acknowledged it), failed me after acing every single question related to directors and theory, etc; and now I have to wait in the queue for 55 more positions, have that bullshit counted against me as a legitimate failed interview, and the admins won't move a fucking finger to help me after they were the ones to fuck up?

This site will never come close to Letterboxd, really.
>>
>>85433297
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
bumpf
>>
>>85435883
fuck bumpf, and fuck white people movies
>>
>machill54 watched and liked 13th on Sunday Jul 23, 2017

where were you when machill became an sjw?
>>
>>85435906
this. I wont watch a film if it doesnt have a cast that is over 80% minoritys and over 60% women and all the women have to be presented as strong and good and have no flaws that make their character weak in any way at all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.