[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 60

File: 13001-560-5-525674d1.jpg (55KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
13001-560-5-525674d1.jpg
55KB, 560x315px
Incinerator full of missing episodes edition

Lost, but not forgotten
>>85177447
>>
File: D4lqpfo.jpg (230KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
D4lqpfo.jpg
230KB, 975x1200px
Doctor Whore
>>
>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
http://www.saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
https://glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE NEED MORE ENTRIES
>>
>>85185125
Post more doctor fashion
>>
File: DOC-TOR.jpg (11KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
DOC-TOR.jpg
11KB, 275x200px
>>
File: 184998.jpg (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
184998.jpg
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>85185175
>>
File: Ian-levine.jpg (32KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
Ian-levine.jpg
32KB, 600x332px
>>85185125
delet this
>>
Whatever happened to the whole Peter Jackson directing an episode idea? Jackson's openly stated he's a massive fan of Doctor Who and he would love to direct an episode. Obviously he's a huge name and he'd cost a lot of money to hire to direct an episode, but he even said he'd do it completely free of charge.
They even did that little skit with Peter Jackson polishing his Oscars when Capaldi sneaks into the room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6agKVUCTM

If the man's willing to direct and he's willing to do it for free, why aren't the BBC banking on that? Promote the episode and make it clear to everyone with a line like "directed by Peter Jackson from Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and King Kong". It's a massive opportunity to get casuals and non-viewers of Doctor Who to definitely switch on for that episode.
>>
File: 13.png (2MB, 1769x393px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
2MB, 1769x393px
Trying to find a balance between female fashion and more Doctorish clothes.
>>
Now that I think about it, Whittaker being the Doctor isn't so bad after all.
>>
Can I just say how happy I am that it's not Olivia Colman? Christ she's ugly, I wouldn't be able to stand watching her every week.

Jodie, on the other hand, is super cute.
>>
>>85185253
?
>>
>>85185045
>>85185109

fuck, that track was excellent. I too am really upset it was abandoned. It's even got a good amount of A Good Man mixed in with it, couple of other great bits I recognize , it should've been his official theme.
>>
>>85185279
she'd make a far better doctor than jodie whittaker, and she's a much better actress.
but of course, it's all looks to you, ya shallow fuck.
>>
File: IMG_5869.jpg (373KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5869.jpg
373KB, 1440x900px
>ITT: Episodes that could've been GOAT but is ruined by one or two things
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbdjmCa1N4I
>>
not to be the huge loser that I am, but I really hope Thirteen's outfit is like unisex enough for anyone to be able to cosplay it/pull together a recognizable version, without boys worrying about finding/wearing womens clothing or girls worrying about finding some kind of unobtainable high fashion piece.
>>
>>85185404
those one or two things were the whole fucking episode
>>
>>85185415
I'm still not quite sure how the master managed to manipulate the souls of dead people across time and turn corpses into fucking cybermen
>>
File: Cuck.png (320KB, 295x604px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.png
320KB, 295x604px
>>85185373
>Olivia Coleman
>Better than Jodie
>>
File: Fresh out of hecks.png (174KB, 429x491px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh out of hecks.png
174KB, 429x491px
>>85185373
I'd fuck all Thirteen, now all Fourteen. NO MONGS ALLOWED.
>>
>>85185481
She used a gallifreyan matrix, it uploads their consciousness to the cloud, essentially.

And she has a TARDIS so she went back in time and installed it early on.
>>
File: listen.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
>>85185404
To be honest, there's parts of listen I love, it's super atomospheric. I don't even mind meeting kid Doctor at all. It's just the annoying awkward dialogue between Danny and Clara on their date that I absolutely despise
>>
>>85185530
Fuck knows how the cyberman thing worked though.
>>
I love how there is one faggot that white knights Olivia Colman every thread.
Like sorry your waifu sucks and is a one note actress with the face of a fucking goblin, but you dont have to sperg out about it
>>
>>85185415
>reminder that this happened and was not a simulation or anything
if you ignore the squee part this is legit GOAT, did any other Doctors do this kind of daredevil shit? Maybe when Ten fell from the ship in End of Time, but he didn't even stick the landing so it doesn't count. Meanwhile, Twelve did this as well as Parachuting after getting his plane blown up by Bonny (why the fuck does he like poncing about in planes so much if he keeps getting blown out of them?). There's also his window stunt in Heaven Sent.
>>
>>85185556
I just don't like short hair capaldi
he really grew into his role overtime
>>
>>85185556
Listen was so close to being Blink levels of great, feels bad
>>
>1 First
>2 Second
>3 Third
>4 Fourth
>5 Fifth
>6 Sixth
>7 Seventh
>8 Eighth
>9 War
>10 Ninth
>11 Tenth
>12 Tenth/Handy
>13 Eleventh
>14 Twelfth
>15 Thirteenth
>>
>>85185556
i fuckin hate that opening scene with him looking at the camera and sitting on the tardis and saying LISTEN!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RghdjWCFb64
>>
>>85185604
Moffat has officially stated that War and Handy do not count. Stick it up your arse.
>>
File: BCE402.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BCE402.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
It's like pottery
>>
>>85185618
I like it a lot more in retrospect, now that Twelve has firmly cemented his shtick of talking to the audience directly ("nothing without an audience", Beethoven's Fifth, probably more that I forgot)
>>
>>85185604
I'd have liked another never-seen Doctor instead of Meta tbqh.
Like between the Second and the Third, it's the only time in Classic Who they didn't show the change i'm surprised they didn't retcon a famale Doctor in that time
>>
>>85185690
Do not count in terms of numbering the Doctor you pillock
>>
>>85185240
I forgot about that and that terrible sketch. It is weird though, that was two years ago. If he's up for it they should do it

>Promote the episode and make it clear to everyone with a line like "directed by Peter Jackson from Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and King Kong".
Made me remember the trailer for the Vincent van Gogh episode. BBC Wales aired a different one that really hammered in the fact that it was written by Richard Curtis, followed by a list of popular shit he'd done before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se_8Z3P7h3s
>>
>>85185618
I think it's pretty stupid, but I also love the idea that he does that all the time. 12 meditating on the tardis is so over the top and moody I love it.
>>
>>85185690
Do not count for the official numbering, but they are still counted as incarnation/regenerations (well, maybe for Handy it is a bit different
>>
With this soft reboot incoming with Chibnall etc. does anyone think it's a perfect time for some monsters that have been turned into a bit of a joke by Moffat/RTD to come back in a more serious way?

I'd really like to see deadly, intelligent Sontarans again like we had in Classic Who.
>>
>>85185734
I like the idea that the light is going up his ass
>>
>>85185604
so now it's:

13 "Doctors"
14 regenerations (After One)
14 separate incarnations (no Handy)
15 technical incarnations (with Handy)
>>
Does /who/ general ever set up a stream of favourite episodes for the thread to watch together?
>>
>>85185734
Is there enough space for him to sit comfortable? The light is supposed to be just behind his back
>>
>>85185701
>[spoiler i'm surprised they didn't retcon a female Doctor in that time[/spoiler]

yet
>>
Just had this emailed to me from Candy Jar Books

https://pastebin.com/E16VkgsN

If the Lethbridge-Stewart books are canon then 13 has already met the brigadier
>>
>>85185777
All I hope is that there are more horror style episodes, those are my favourites
>>
>"How can you call yourself a feminist and let this pass?"
>"I don't call myself a feminist."
>"Please tell me you're not the future."
sure cant wait for chibnall to save doctor who
>>
File: brian.gif (996KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
brian.gif
996KB, 500x500px
>>85185833
Brian knows where the comfy is at
>>
File: BzB94BEIAAACFKX.jpg (20KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
BzB94BEIAAACFKX.jpg
20KB, 500x370px
>>85185778
>>
>>85185724
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se_8Z3P7h3s
Wow, that's amazing, I've never seen that trailer.

As for Vincent and the Doctor, while it was a fantastic episode and the actor for Vincent was great, I'm still slightly pissed off that they didn't go with a Dutch actor. I'm from The Netherlands so I was really looking forward to an episode about a famous historic figure from my country but they cast a Scottish actor instead. And when they raised the subject of the accent they just waved it off. Amy and Vincent were both speaking in a Scottish dialect throughout the episode. Nothing against the actor, but it seems lazy to me that they didn't even try to get a Dutch actor.
>>
>>85185941
Can't remember the ep, how did they wave it off?
>>
>>85185777
I think the Sontarans have been completely robbed of ever being taken seriously after Strax.
Silurians could have another chance at being properly menacing but I personally disliked the two-parter that re-introduced them to NuWho, and that was written by Chibnall himself.

The Ood, the Vashta Nerada and the Autons deserve another go, I think. There's lots of unexplored stuff with the Vashta Nerada, and it's about time we got another proper Autons story.
>>
>>85185878
>Brian and Rory will never be together again

Capaldi would have saved the Ponds
>>
File: McCoy Shig.jpg (15KB, 361x269px) Image search: [Google]
McCoy Shig.jpg
15KB, 361x269px
>>85185850
>13 has already met the brigadier

F-

Read that extract again and get back to me.
>>
>>85185803
15 technical incarnations

There were two Doctor metacrises. The one played by David Tennant, and the one played by Catherine Tate.
>>
>>85185849
>yet

I think this is the key word here, but this sound like something Moffat would do, so i think we are good, for now.
Even if 12 did say that he don't remember if he was a woman or not (and there is still the special)
>>
File: LISTEN.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LISTEN.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
Holy shit! I used to watch the show during the Tennant years. I decided to give it a go on Netflix and watch the newer stuff.

This show is just flat out sexist and to a much lesser degree, racist.
>>
>>85186234
I don't know what you mean but I want to lick Clara's armpits.
>>
>>85186160
>the one played by Catherine Tate

That one is a technical incarnation of Donna Noble.
Well, just an upgraded Donna (even if you can't upgrade what is already perfect)
>>
>>85186013
Think it was the ol' TARDIS translation thing again. The worst part is that I would've preferred a non-Dutch actor putting on a Dutch accent, however terrible. Making him Scottish for no reason just seemed lazy.
Again, I'm biased because I'm Dutch myself and I'd have liked Vincent van Gogh to have a Dutch actor or accent. But imagine if you're a Russian viewer of DW and there's an episode where they meet Lenin and he speaks in an Irish accent for no reason?
>>
>>85186152
I read it properly but I just forgot what happened when I was making my post.
I wasn't far off
>>
>>85185125
Will there ever be less than 97 missing episodes?
>>
>>85186459
Well they've found previously lost stories before so probably.
>>
Seriously tho, /who/ is this Capaldi's weakest scene as the 12th Doctor? (If not, what is his weakest scene?)

https://youtu.be/4F84WapAH7M?t=3m21s
>>
>watching Chibnalls other show
>a man is cheating
>a man is a child toucher
>only men so far have been looking suspicious

W E W series 11 is looking good so far lads

men are bad am i right
>>
>>85186541
Broadchuch S3 is a show about a rape fgs, the suspects of which are men.

Doctor Who is a silly adventure sci-fi show; I doubt it'll be anything like BDCHRCH3
>>
>>85186493
>(If not, what is his weakest scene?)
The one in Sleep No More where he starts quoting Macbeth and the dialogue tries to make the concept of sleep bogey monsters sound profound and philosophical. He visibly, audibly gives up and I don't blame him
>>
>>85186541
You mean Broadchurch?

I assure you some of the women in that are absolute witches
>>
>>85186541
Have you considered getting a trip?
>>
>>85186612
Do you know roughly where in the episode it is?
>>
THE ORIGINAL YOU MIGHT SAY
>>
>>85186635
Roughly at the 24 minute mark?
>>
>>85186669
Oh god yes that was fucking awful. He looks like he literally can't be arsed
>>
>>85186459
I'm willing to bet that there are already fewer than 97.
10 years ago I was convinced there would always be 108 missing episodes, and then look what happened.
I reckon it could be a few more years though.
>>
>watching Five-ish Doctors again
Why is this so glorious?

>tired and heavily-pregnant Georgia scooping Ben&Jerry's into her mouth with a celery stick
>Moffat playing with his 10 and 11 figurines
>Baker forcing his family to watch his episodes
>McCoy obviously promoting The Hobbit, constantly name-dropping it and wearing a t-shirt with THE HOBBIT on it
>Moff napping and having nightmares about previous companions begging them for a role
>>
>>85186682
Remember the rumours about that episode that it completely crashed during filming, Capaldi left the set, and Gatiss had to go back to the drawing board? When I watched that scene, I truly believed. Imagine having to go through the toil and strife of shooting such a bollocks script.
>>
>>85186541
There are some proper horrible, monstrous female characters in Broadchurch lapping up the despair of the village for their own career improvement. Also you fucking wait until David Bradley's story arc is over.
>>
>>85186623
Yeah I don't particularly care for the sister or the innkeeper. Jodie isn't selling me yet either, and I'm on episode 5 at the moment. To be fair all she's been so far is the mum to a dead kid and someone whose been cheated on so hopefully in season 2 or 3 she'll have more to do.
>>
>>85185604
Handy is not the Doctor, in any way. It's a byproduct of an aborted regeneration, like an animal that sheds its skin or something.
Once you include that you have to include the Watcher, the 6 gorillion Capaldis in Heaven Sent, and the Valeyard.
>>
>>85186631
Why? Have you got a problem with the way I post m8?
>>
>>85186711
It's a work of art that only Davison and his collaborators could possibly have made, playing on all the relationships and connections that the Who family have, and it's brimming with love and wit from every pore.
The bit that always blows my mind is that they actually filmed stuff on the Hobbit set with Peter Jackson and Ian McKellen delivering lines.
>>
File: Doctors.png (896KB, 815x611px) Image search: [Google]
Doctors.png
896KB, 815x611px
Is "?" supposed to be William Hartnell? Jesus...
>>
>>85186800
I love David Bradley so far, I feel sorry for him.
>>
>>85186827
It seems to me like that post is just counting regenerations, I don't know what everyone is so het up about.
>>
>>85186688
Perhaps. Maybe the film is badly damaged/degraded and is difficult to restore? If anything, especially something like Marco Polo did turn up (which compared to everything else, isn't unlikely), it must need some serious restoration.

All we need now is that cunt that sniped The Web of Fear Episode 3 to give it back.
>>
File: whoreos.png (29KB, 524x283px) Image search: [Google]
whoreos.png
29KB, 524x283px
>>85185172
>>85185172
Someone write it

I can't construct narratives worth shit
>>
>>85185701
>Another incarnation between 2 and 3 instead of Meta

I'd be ok with it, they even did a fan-episode about this with Jon in it
>>
>>85186844
>?
Looks more like Nardole, desu.
>>
File: hartnell08.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hartnell08.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>85186844
Looks like it could be based on a mirrored version of this?
>>
>>85185806
Yeah. With brief interludes of John Simm memes.
>>
>>85186867
Depends how they've been stored. when they found the Lion in 1999 it was in a pretty horrific state whereas The Web and Enemy episodes were actually in excellent condition (the copy of Web 1 was actually better than the one the BBC already had)
So while we may get some unrecoverable prints, we can't say they absolutely will be.
>>
>>85186867
>All we need now is that cunt that sniped The Web of Fear Episode 3 to give it back.
Was that ever confirmed? I thought is was just a rumor.
>>
>>85186541
Broadchurch actually had a very refreshing cast of unlikable men AND women. I thought it was great to see all those different characters, some sympathetic, some unbearable. Chibnall knows how to write characters.
Doubt we'll get any "oh you men are so inferior" or "women are great, sorry for being a man and not understanding stuff" moments that Moffat loves to throw around.
>>
RTD's Doctor
>Jesus Action Hero allegory or a grumpy man with PTSD
>"I'm so sorry"
>uses catchphrases
>always fucks up companions prsonnal life
>can't live without his companions
>always staring into the distance with a sad face
>always announcing that he's a time lord or some shit about being the last of the time lords
>always give second chances even though they never fucking work

Moffat's Doctor
>wacky young man or if Colin baker didn't get fucked over by the BBC
>always has a sub-plot about dying
>has a wieird obsession over pointless shit
>usually the superior NuWho doctor
>always announcing who he is and that you should google him

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>85187139
You forgot for Moffat's
>Always struggling to get over some personal flaw or other
>>
>>85187139
Moffat's Doctor
>on the spectrum
>>
File: 13149181-high-.jpg (138KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
13149181-high-.jpg
138KB, 1000x562px
>>85186926
>It's me, Nardie! The original, you might say.
>>
>>85187073
Phillip Morris did indeed confirm that he originally found the complete Web of Fear (even posting pictures of the cans) and at some point between that and being able to take them back Web 3 went missing. That's why, despite being found in 2011, they weren't revealed until 2013. He thought he could get it back.
>>
File: planet.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
planet.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Why didn't we get to see an adventure happen here?
>>
>>85187363
Because that is a CGI image of "generic alien planet".
>>
>>85185172
Just wrote an AU where "the Doctor is a skateboarder who falls in love with a girl":

https://pastebin.com/b4rhc83j
>>
>>85186711
>>85186842
>Barrowman's secret heterosexual nature/family
>Barrowman singing for four hours in the car and shoving his merchandise onto the Doctors who then use it as payment
>Ian McKellen saying the scene would be better without McCoy there
>the change of OldWho to NuWho music

It really is a hilarious homage with love and humour written all over it.
>>
>>85186119
Vashta Nerada were great and deserve a new story. The fact that you never see them but you know they're deadly is great. I'd love to see them in another episode.
I heard they featured in those weird video games from 11's era but have no idea what they did with them
>>
>>85186827
>Watcher, the 6 gorillion Capaldis in Heaven Sent

No regenerations, and we don't know the numbering of the Valeyard or even if he is going to happen
>>
DAVID BRADLEY NO

YOU WERE ONE OF ONLY THREE CHARACTERS I EVEN LIKED

;_____;7
>>
I don't know why Clara was crying when she threw all the TARDIS keys into the lava, 'cause he has a spare one in a cubby hole above the P.
>>
Why do women and trans women love this show so much? Did the Classic series have this much of a following?
>>
>>85187788
>Why do women and trans women love this show so much?
By so much do you mean "more than men love it" or something? Because I don't know if that's really quantifiable.
>>
>>85187692
>I heard they featured in those weird video games from 11's era
Why doesn't Doctor Who do video games anyway? The brand is popular enough worldwide. I'm no Star Wars fan but I think they're enjoying some success with vidya these days.
I know about the Lego thing but that's hardly a game is it. Any ideas for a Doctor Who video game franchise?
>>
>>85187752
I told you anon. I told you. Such a chilling and mortifying character arc. Now remember this feeling. Because now you know Chibnall can write stuff that makes you feel this way.
>>
>>85187862
Telltale game for Doctor Who seems like your best bet. Else it's pretty hard to make vidya about a pacifist.
>>
>>85187862
The Lego Dimension set still had it's own level and world to explore. Plus The Doctor gets to meet other characters.
>>
>>85187862
There's this: http://www.ikingssgc.com/forums/index.php?categories/doctor-who-client-mod.69/
>>
>>85187788
The old show consistently showed a message of tolerance of all kind of people, and the fact that the Doctor was a generally asexual figure would have attracted women and gays quite a bit.

if you look on Gallifreybase, an awful lot of them are older gay men who watched the classic show.
>>
How could I dress more classy like Clara Oswald when I am a male-to-female tranny who is now into their twelfth week of estrogen?
>>
>>85188038
Don't forget that Classic Who is also frequently a bit camp.
>>
File: Ultimate_Nardole.jpg (320KB, 747x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_Nardole.jpg
320KB, 747x1031px
>>85187213
ITT: Companion you kys when they go forever
>Donna
>Strax
>Based Nardole
>>
File: unf.gif (2MB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
unf.gif
2MB, 580x326px
r34 of jodie getting bukkake'd by all the Doctor's previous versions when?
>>
>>85187862
>http://www.ikingssgc.com/forums/index.php?categories/doctor-who-client-mod.69/

There's this: https://www.facebook com/falloutwho/
>>
>>85188050
Try killing yourself.
>>
>>85187862
Just give me a turn-based RPG featuring all the Doctors. You meet them and team up with them and eventually create a party of four, but you can switch out for others of course.
Various dungeons which are basically space ships. You fight your way through aliens with unique Sonic Screwdriver skills/spells you can upgrade.
>>
>>85188057
I don't know what people mean by this. Are you talking about the low production or typical BBC acting? Because there's little 'camp' by how I know it to be.
>>
File: 1798978312-clara-oswald.png (1MB, 791x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1798978312-clara-oswald.png
1MB, 791x1058px
>>85188138
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>85188140
>McCoy's Ultimate Finisher is him barraging the enemy with millions of rice puddings
>>
>>85186314
Nah, they say in the episode there's three Doctors. It's really two, one whole and two halves, but w/e.
>>
File: Rani.jpg (48KB, 300x448px) Image search: [Google]
Rani.jpg
48KB, 300x448px
>>85188161
I mean people dressing up in bizarre, flashy and colourful costumes, hamming it up as bad guys and aliens in a slightly exaggerated way. Some of 80s Who could have been spun from the fevered imagination of a drag queen.
>>
GETCHA SHIT TRIPS VOL 2 ENTRIES IN!
>>
>>85188255
You're not me. I made >>85188050.
>>
Will vagina who be any good? I heared the writer who hammed everything up with his politics left, and it's not like the actor will be writting the episodes
>>
>>85188050
>>85188255
Why do you think that anyone on /tv/ would answer that question?
>>
>>85188490
How do you know it was a political driven decision?
>>
>>85188514
It's just a forced meme
>>
File: JNT-bangs-a-boy.jpg (11KB, 270x178px) Image search: [Google]
JNT-bangs-a-boy.jpg
11KB, 270x178px
>>85188353

Swap 'drag queen' for 'turbo nonce' and you pretty much got it.
>>
Have we ever found out what that mind control thing in midnight was?
>>
>>85188566
That's not the meme, newfag.
>>
>>85188490
>Vagina Who
Fuck off boardie
>>
>>85188589
Dan the man, 80s Edition
>>
>>85188609
What the fuck is a boardie
>>
>>85188591
No, and the doctor never got curious enough to go back and check
>>
>>85188626

JOHN 'THE RECTUM BURNER' NATHAN TURNER
>>
>>85188655
Non-regulars that comes from /tv/ and shitposts
>>
>>85185530
Do you think Jack ever experienced it then or cause he didn't actually die he never went there?
>>
>>85188592
"Slightly Altered Variation #1237613746327832 of Meme" is still Meme. Can't you even autistically gatekeep properly?
>>
>>85188767
That post still wasn't the meme or even an altered variation of the meme, you retard.
>>
Immigrant, be honest with me.
How much 13 smut do we have so far in Shit Trips 2?
>>
>>85188812
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/clara%20oswald%20gender%20issues/
>>
>>85188854
Any good 13/Clara smut fics yet?
>>
>>85188887
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/clara%20oswald%20%22when%20i%20am%22/
I just realised it's a developing narrative
>>
>>85188854
>>85188891
No 13/Clara smut. There's no 13th Doctor smut at all yet.

I need more stories for every single Doctor. The classic Doctors aren't represented at all, and the NuWho Docs aren't faring any better.
>>
File: file.png (15KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15KB, 83x125px
How could I dress more classy like Clara Oswald when I am a male-to-female tranny who is now into their twelfth week of estrogen?
>>
>>85188591
It was the same creature as the one from listen
>>
File: tumblr_otboy1w4nh1t7zcdwo1_1280.png (405KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otboy1w4nh1t7zcdwo1_1280.png
405KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>85188978
> Why do I wish I was Clara Oswald when I am a sexless biological Dalek currently seeing a Doctor for sanity issues?
lol
>>
File: tumblr_ot6xehz8Wm1qgvqxoo1_1280.jpg (73KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot6xehz8Wm1qgvqxoo1_1280.jpg
73KB, 750x546px
>>
>>85188978
>>85188887
That isn't as bad as the shitty Doctor fag who posts all over /tv/ and other 4chan threads.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/%22as%20a%20doctor%22%20%22confirm%20this%22/
>>
>>85189059
Why repost this?
>>
I told you the next doctor would be some stupid bitch
>>
File: tumblr_nnmd2gX9Bw1tiitrto2_250.gif (1MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnmd2gX9Bw1tiitrto2_250.gif
1MB, 245x160px
If we're gonna get a male companion I want it to be this guy. It covers the POC field too so...
>>
>>85189344
But you were wrong, anon, they didn't cast you I'm afraid
>>
>>85189189
> I feel sorry to inform you of this tragic news, OP, but due to your showing of your inability to read someone's character and the fact that you often feel the need to take up opinions that go against the mainstream just for the sake of being different. I have no further reason to believe you have autism.

> People with autism often find it difficult to tell faces apart as well as an inability to read people's character. They often result to another condition known as hipsterism.

> My only recommendation is that you take your daily prescription of Domestos as this is the only way for you to get better.

> As a doctor, I can confirm this.

> ~Dr. Anon
>>
So, what personality do you want for the 13th Doctor? Twelve had such a complex characterization--will that make it harder for Thirteen?

I want Shit Trips entries, yo!
>>
>>85189055
The absolute state of this fucking general
>>
>>85189515
Stop whining, and write something!
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 777x633px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 777x633px
Statement from the BBC about the casting
>>
File: image001.jpg (90KB, 470x685px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
90KB, 470x685px
How I saw fan reaction to the 13th Doctor.
>>
>>85189601
>>85189667
Lol XD so dank
>>
So does RTD hate UNIT?
He made them look like a bunch of assholes
>>
>>85189358
I think he's too busy working full time at Funhaus. Sorry m8
>>
File: yeQwMZJ2VHHQPlYBFcNE.jpg (24KB, 397x208px) Image search: [Google]
yeQwMZJ2VHHQPlYBFcNE.jpg
24KB, 397x208px
>>85189601

Speaking of 1966
>>
Doctor Who is dead.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 800x1035px
Why did all the Doctors go on to have shit careers after DW? Hurt doesn't count and I guess Tennant is doing okay but the rest are nobodies. Capaldi has had a good career too but there's no way of knowing what's next for him.
>>
File: jodie.png (552KB, 680x446px) Image search: [Google]
jodie.png
552KB, 680x446px
>>
>>85190410
With the exception of appearing as throwaway parts in a couple of shitty blockbusters, Eccleston seems to have consistently been involved in respectable projects that are relevant to his interests.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbDcvxtHuS0

KEK
>>
>>85190607
He looks like Peter Mannion
>>
Can we have this as 13's opening theme please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmBrTkPMRHY
>>
File: 1.png (386KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
386KB, 460x600px
>>
>>85190987
WE NEED MORE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR SHIT TRIPS ENTRIES
>>
Any ideas on Thirteen's personality?
>>
>>85191105
Legit trying to write the 13 smut thing at this exact moment.
If it's not trash and actually fappable I'll post.

The plot is the cliched sex-pollen thing.
Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1453283047106.gif (756KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1453283047106.gif
756KB, 300x189px
They are rather, necessary, when you HAPPEN to be, someone's former Chancellor.
>>
>>85191459
Good tidings. Have (sexy) fun.
>>
>>85190987
>lots of planets have trouble at mill
>>
>>85191409
Tennant clone but as as stronk wymyn
also lots of melodrama and overacting, companion romance, companion families
>>
>>85191674
I think we might get a more Eightish Doctor.
>>
File: giphy.gif (939KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
939KB, 500x281px
>>85191462
>>
>>85191761
the eighth doctor didnt have a vagina
>>
>>85191832
Prove it.
>>
>>85191832
Did we ever see Eight's genitalia?

But seriously, the Eighth Doctor did have a sense of wonder and joy. It would be nice to have such a warm personality for 13.
>>
>>85191459
Please make it about 13 and Clara
>>
File: Eight-Doctor-Who-Coat.jpg (124KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Eight-Doctor-Who-Coat.jpg
124KB, 901x1600px
>>85191904
That bulge isn't a sonic screwdriver, anon.
>>
>>85192028
what bulge.
>>
Reminder that Cats is gay
>>
13/Watersports Heather fic when?
>>
>>85192095
Made you look.
>>
>>85192129
Once upon a time there was a very pretty lady who, in the past, had at some points been some very pretty men and at others some not-so-pretty men. Once upon another time, there was a water-zombie-pilot-lesbian thing inexplicably made of urine because fetishes.

And then the two of them fucked the end
>>
>>85189601
> she has a bold and brilliant vision for her Doctor
> she confirmed she was a feminist in a recent interview

Goddamnit I just warmed up to her too.
Expect lots of schreeching about everyone should respect her because she's a woman and can do everything men can blablablabla.
>>
>>85192272
>>>/r/mensrights
>>
>>85192301
>linking to the one non feminist subreddit
That's like me linking you to >>>/pol/vegetarians
>>
Nighty night kids
>>
>>85192272
I don't think her vision will necessarily be any more feminist than the series has already been. An actor should have a vision for their Doctor, if they want the role.
>>
The trailer shows Chibnall can't get a clue upon what Doctor who is Normally.
I will explain :
- 13 outfit is bad. It has a hood. Not Doctory.
- 13 walks in a forest like it was in in the forest in the night, episode celebrated because it was bad.
- the scenery is colorful: kid show aspect enlighten.
- 13 has blonde hair, not a unique hairstyle: Doctor who look must be unique. It is chav look.
- 13 gait is unsure, with the hood, she hids herself but there is no danger. Almost full of shame. She walk slowly. The only writing we see here show a Doctor lacking confidence...

Proven in 1 minutes Chibnall can't write the Doctor. Fearsomeful.
>>
>>85192620
I know this is bait but chibnall didn't make the trailer
>>
>>85192620
Is this b8 or just an anon being retarded?
>>
>>85188050

Cute.
>>
>>85192620
>chibnall directed the trailer that was shot in secret from everyone and thus had anyone whose name is associated with doctor who kept away from it
>>
File: JUSTNELL.jpg (29KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTNELL.jpg
29KB, 600x360px
>>85192620
This man's cracked the code. 55 years ruined. Hartnell is rolling in his grave.

Nice bait, by the way
>>
>>85185125
I like Doctor Who.... but let's not pretend the early ones were any good. It was cut rate science fiction shlock in the beginning and it took a good while to hit it's stride. First 2 doctors are garbage, after that it begins to get it's own distinct charm and flavor.

All of the missing episodes are first and second doctor and I think mostly the first. At the time, it was just cheap low budget tv filler so no one wanted the old reels and they were worth more just to be reused for other projects or simply disposed of for more shelf space. Honestly, nothing of value was lost.

It wasn't until the show began to hit it's stride and the writers actually started to care, that people began to wonder what great material was lost on the missing reels....

If you can watch 3 episodes of the first doctor without falling asleep you're a better man than I. I'm fairly certain at the time, they didn't know this show would have a run lasting many decades and that it would actually be good.
>>
File: IMG_0540.jpg (95KB, 365x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
95KB, 365x720px
> mfw reading trough social media/jewtube comments
> it's either "DOCTOR WHO IS DEAD I AM SO SO SAD I LOVED THIS SHOW ANOTHER THING RUINED BY SJWS"
> or "HAHAHAHA MAKE TEARS PISSBABY MANCHILD MUH SOGGY KNEES DEAL WITH IT NERDS"

I am actually kinda worried here. A whole lot of people are not going to watch this out of spite. And no matter the reason, ratings are ratings. I don't want this show to get axed. For that reason alone I think a female Doctor is a bad idea.
>>
>>85192620
Half bait, half not.
Trailer is bad. Female Doctor is controversy risk. They ought shoot a good trailer to assure she can get the role model right. I think it is very disappointing. She ought have had confidence. Hoped more.
There are real error in it.
>>
>>85192811
>First 2 doctors are garbage
End this meme, while it was seen as filler the first Doctor's stories are suprisingly strong and have some of the best writing for companions in the entire show.
And the 3rd Doctor's run is just Quatermass ripped off for 5 years.
>>
>>85192811
> First 2 doctors are garbage

Those are fighting words around here, son.
>>
>>85192620
Fuck Offerino lad, /who/ has transcended bait

>>85192845
The fact all these pages as well as the BBC are pushing it so hard isn't helping either. They should be giving people reasons to accept Jodie not calling them bigots and babies but hey, whatever.
>>
>>85192687
I didnt know he didnt made it. Why did BBC not give task to him?
>>
2017: The year that Doctor Who died at the hands of SJW filth.
>>
>>85192845
The next series will get a bump in viewers curious about the new doctor. Whether they'll stick around is another matter.
>>
>>85192811
>shit taste this bad
Why do we allow boardies in here again?
>>
>>85192336
>>85192336
>one non feminist subreddit
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

you've never actually been to reddit have you
>>
>>85192970
>implying dw hasn't always been super lefty
>>
>>85192998
>admitting you're a redditor
Might as well save yourself the trouble and leave while you can.
>>
>>85192970
This is a SJW general. You need to go back sir.
>>
>>85193030
You think SJWs are super lefty? Lol, no. They are just angry internet-dwelling keyboard warriors.
>>
>>85192970
>the show made by the likes of a canadian, a woman, and a gay indian is sjw
you don't say
>>
>>85192970
the show died with series 6 when moffat started introducing all this crap into the show
>>
>>85192963
> They should be giving people reasons to accept Jodie not calling them bigots and babies but hey, whatever.

True, but some of the reactions of people against a female Doctor are just crazy. It's as if everyone sees a fucking conspiracy in every fucking thing. Making insane statements and acting as if the BBC just decided to make change everything about the show and make the TARDIS a sports car with The Doctor now being called The Driver or some shit. I hate feminazis as much as the next guy but some people are fucking ridiculous.

It's kinda hard not to call some twat howling about how his favourite show waa "stolen" by the SJWs a fucking baby.
>>
>>85193059
"sjws" aren't a thing

a bunch of idiot teenagers on tumblr are hardly some grand threat to society as we know it

just dinosaurs and their own brand of idiot teenagers parroting the usual nonsense about S'PULITICUL CORRECTNESS GUN MAD INNIT
>>
>>85192695
>>85192695
>>85192687
>>85192715
>>85192730
>>85192963

I said it. Half bait true, but half not bait.
The trailer with female Doctor ought be good to kill controversy and show the Jodie can play the Doctor. It need to show confidence and acting.
>>
So, Shit Trips entries?
>>
>>85192970
> show that has been pushing being accepting and tolerance since the fucking 60s
> left

You don't fucking say.
>>
>>85193229
I don't have the imagination.
>>
>>85193287
You don't need imagination. Just have fun, and write.
>>
>>85193318
Writing literally requires imagination

You need the ability to construct a narrative
>>
stop posting
>>
>>85193229
Working on it. I'm truncating that 5 and Nyssa call of the void plot to something simpler that can be finished more timely. Right now I've got an extended conversation with some old woman who thinks that 5 is Dr. Smith's (1) grandson. We'll see if it gets any bigger than that, but probably not. Might post some of it tomorrow for feedback.
>>
>>85193169
Well, you mean that where you live you never have seen armored men/women/neutrals enforcing justice with guns?
>>
>>85193162
I understand that but I can see where some of these people are coming from especially after this last season. The people disregarding her purely on the woman basis is dumb but surely BBC's motives can be questioned. I think everyone just needs to chill and wait till some actual material starts coming out and then judge accordingly.

>>85193176
It's an actor reveal teaser anon it wasn't meant to show anything but her face. We need to wait till at least Christmas to see something proper.
>>
>>85193363
Yes. But everyone has an imagination.

>>85193287
This anon almost certainly has a basic sense of imagination; he's just being too harsh. Anon, just write a nonsense plot.

>>85193404
Good.
>>
File: early-matt-smith.jpg (457KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
early-matt-smith.jpg
457KB, 1440x900px
>>85193415
The reveal trailer is about as consequential as pic related
>>
>>85193415
Doing something more ought help kill controversy. I think only 1 minutes trailer is a bad move.
Making more isn't so expensive.
Controversy was certain. Good trailer could have help them a lot better with controversy. And fans like this.
>>
>>85193557
I wish we got an actual special and interview like we did with Capuddles
>>
>>85193415
> some of these people are coming from especially after this last season.

As can I. And I have read reasonable well thought out arguments. But saying shit like "I will turn off the telly as soon as Capaldi starts regenerating" just makes you seem like a daft twat. And unfortunatley, no matter how much of a cunt they are, of they don't watch, there will be bad ratings.

I really should stop reading social media/youtube comments. It only fuels my ever growing hatres for humanity
>>
>>85193580
Agree. I want to know her view of Doctor who. And tease.
>>
>>85193547
Good point. I remember everyone moaning that we were getting Doctor Who: Twilight edition based solely on that photo.
>>
I want an episode where the Nurse gets sick of her male companions ogling her and tells him he either wears a chastity cage or goes back home, he of course doesn't want to stop travelling with the nurse so wears the chastity cage.

Then the Nurse starts wearing progressively more and more revealing clothing, until he's in agony with blue balled lust for her.
>>
don't forget to click below to subscribe to the official doctor who youtube channel
>>
>>85193728
>Doctor Who: Twilight edition
>pointless romance and melodrama

So the Tennant era then
>>
>>85186194
is he sitting on the light?
>>
>>85193547
I just realized that's a photo of 11 poorly cosplaying as 12
>>
>>85193547
I started Doctor Who very late and when I started Matt's run was well under way. So to me Ten becoming Eleven felt natural. But I can understand why people were against Matt here. He looks like an arrogant little asshole here. He doesn't like anything like a Doctor should. BBC is shit at marketing.
>>
>>85193547
I liked this early image of Matt Smith, I was disappointed with what we ended up getting in terms of a costume and TARDIS interior.

Also why did Matt Smith and Jodie get a couple pictures and a 30 second teaser respectively, but Peter Capaldi got an hour long TV special announcing him?
>>
>>85193766
>the subscribe button is on jodie's left tit
>>
>>85193547
>>85193557
What Doctor has had a proper tailer off the bat though? Her character probably isn't even properly written yet... There's always controversy sure it's usually not at this level but don't forget they were many skeptics about Capaldi too, again, not as bad obviously. It would make no sense to make a tailer cause it may conflict with the final story to be aired or whatever her actual doctor turns out to be. Patience friends.

>>85193658
And I couldn't agree more, I'm personally cautiously optimistic cause I believe it comes down to how they write her. If it becomes about 'I'M A WOMAN' every episode similar to the Bill lesbo situation I can't really see the bigger appeal. Now if they write her like every other Doctor i.e a time traveling alien that snatches people and has adventures with them I think it'll be fine.
>>
>>85193841
*subscriptions skyrocket!*
>>
when does S11 filming start?
>>
>>85193866
She stars in the upcoming Christmas special (in postprod RN). She must've some lines already.
>>
File: Overcoat.jpg (97KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Overcoat.jpg
97KB, 614x1024px
Dream new Doctor's costume?
>>
Surprised to see 4chan agreeing with reddit and tumblr on this, is /tv/ really this normie?
>>
>>85193822
because it was around the time of the 50th and they wanted to build hype
>>
Big Finish listeners:

Is Zagreus GOAT or a steaming pile of horseshit?

Let's settle this question once and for all, /who/.
>>
>>85193953
October or November, probably.
>>
You're all a bunch of sad SJW cunts who have no standards and so still continue to watch this degenerate filler of a TV show.
>>
>>85193866
> If it becomes about 'I'M A WOMAN'

I have faith in Chinballs. He's a character writer first. He has written good characters of both genders. It's not Moffat.

Bill is a good example. It just got annoying after a while. Meanwhile RTD wrote a Bisexual(or whatever) guy from the year 3000 something who hits on anything that moves, but doesn't make a deal out of it. He just does.

If the Moff would have been a showrunner for Thirteen I would be very VERY afraid.
>>
>>85194026
Not a bad costume. Looks classy.

Any chance of writing a Shit Trip?
>>
>>85193822
Matt Smith got a whole fucking Confidential.
And the Peter Capaldi reveal was stupid so they made the decision to make it short and simple this time.
>>
>>85194026
Where's the codpiece?
Oh, right..
>>
>>85194077
No, i'm shit at writing. Even in shit writing
>>
File: 01.jpg (213KB, 948x1222px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
213KB, 948x1222px
>>
File: big jodie.png (940KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
big jodie.png
940KB, 640x960px
You knew it was coming.
>>
>>85194039
GOAT.
The whole Divergent arc was better than people say actually, even if the story arc itself is a waste of time, the stories themselves are really good (well except for Kromon and Twilight Kingdom)
>>
>>85194141
The next master?
>>
>>85194027
> Surprised to see 4chan agreeing with reddit and tumblr on this, is /tv/ really this normie?

/who/ just wants to watch Doctor Who, anon. That's all. We love this show. It's not always good. It's sometimes downright bad. But we will watch it, and then bicker about mundane shit like the Doctors new outfit.
>>
>>85194170
Surprised to see 4chan agreeing with reddit and tumblr on this, is /tv/ really this normie?
>>
>>85194149
>>
>>85194149
farquod or prince charming?
>>
>>85194149
Smallface was funnier. I miss my old smallface Moffat folder.
>>
>>85193967
Surely, but nothing enough to define her character yet, If that was the case 12 should have been constant'y referencing his internal organs.

>>85194072
Well here's hoping. I haven't seen Broadchurch (but I might soon). I agree that Jack is the example of how a "non traditional" (for lack of a better word) character should be written.
>>
>>85189059
Why does the tranny always wish they were Clara? Why not another companion or even the Doctor now?
>>
>>85194392
You really should watch Broadchurch. There are some downright rotten people in that show. Both men and women. I like to binge series but doing that with Broadchurch would probably send me into a depression. Just a fair warning in advance. Shit gets really fucking dark and depressing in that show. Be prepared.
>>
File: Snakedance 1_001_3607.png (70KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Snakedance 1_001_3607.png
70KB, 320x240px
>>85194479
I wish I was Nyssa

Nyssa a qt
>>
>>85194573
Yeah, I had actually watched the US version Gracepoint so I guess I kinda know what it's about (well at least the 1st season). I'm guessing the original is better. I have heard some good things thought the years.
>>
>>85194573
Broadchurch season one is kino anon.
>>
>>85187944
would play, only if they bring back some of the original actors of nu who. think of it as a big finish video game
>>85188140
make it like chrono trigger and have the companions have special skills.
>>
>>85194479
Because Clara is the most beautiful girl in DW
>>
yfw Jodie will be a shit Doctor until Big Finish gets the rights to 13 and she becomes everyone's favorite
>>
>>85188050
>>85189059
>>85194479
>>85194757
>>85194669

Oh wow, this person wasn't actually meming.

>>>/fa/12618321
>>
>>85194943
Anon, it doesn't matter how good the writing is, I cannot understand Jodie for the life of me. I need a visual medium with subs.
>>
>>85195004
I'm from the rural south USA.

I honestly needed subs for Matt during his first series.
>>
>>85195049
>>85195004
>Yanks in charge of understanding anything outside of a 50 mile radius
>>
>>85195098
>Yanks in charge of understanding anything
>>
>>85195156
>Yanks
>>
File: s1_05_wal_03[1].jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
s1_05_wal_03[1].jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
BRAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
Reminder that Cloister is a misogynist and HATES Jodie Whittaker as the doctor
>>
Shit Trips Vol 2 entries?
>>
>>85195214
Sure, here
https://pastebin.com/zm413d7U
>>
>tfw /pol/tard neo nazi who believes women should stay in the kitchen and spawn white babies for the continuation of our species
>feel bad because i am the stereotype people refer to when they say they don't want a female doctor
>>
>>85195049
you needed subs for matt smith, who talks in one of the safest neutral british accents?

Are you from one of those states that pronounces vowels all wrong? Do you say "nintindo"?
>>
>>85195004
>>85195049
jesus fucking christ
>>
File: You made me sad.png (397KB, 555x720px) Image search: [Google]
You made me sad.png
397KB, 555x720px
>>85195182
>>
File: 2334534234234.jpg (66KB, 1280x671px) Image search: [Google]
2334534234234.jpg
66KB, 1280x671px
>I missed Edge in stream by 2 hours
>>
>>85195664
why does seeing 11 sad make me so much sadder than when I see anyone else sad?
is it because he's usually super happy?
>>
File: fat cyber.png (517KB, 459x755px) Image search: [Google]
fat cyber.png
517KB, 459x755px
>>85192811
>>
>>85195273
Thank you!

Keep it coming, people!
>>
I think I'd rather have Olivia Coleman as 13 instead of Jodie Whittaker. At least she can do a broader range of emotion besides "angry wife" and "mother of dead son"
>>
If the Mondasian Cybermen were already improving their design as they went up their ship then why were there cloth faces in The Tenth Planet?
>>
>>85195004
>>85195049

As a fellow Yank, that's how Capaldi was for me during most of Series 8. After a while his accent dropped a bit and also I had learned to parse it more. I'm not from the South either, so i can't imagine how necessary subtitles were for you during Series 8.

>>85195098
Do Brits/Scots/Irishmen have trouble understanding American dialects? Maybe not traditional American, but maybe Midwestern, Northeastern or Southern?
>>
>>85195801
How many submissions do you need and when do you need them by
>>
>>85195860
Because Moffat's a dumb-dumb

The original Cybies are literally supposed to be people in suits with crude cybernetics stuck on and he managed to turn even them into stompy robots
>>
>>85195855
But then you would've had the 11th Doctor fighting the 13th Doctor in his opening episode. It'd be really weird.
>>
>>85195896
No, literally no one has any trouble with accents from other (native english speaking) coutries except Americans.
>>
>>85195860
The ones in Tenth Planet aren't descended from the ones in the series 10 finale
>>
>>85195902
>How many submissions do you need

As many as I can get.

>when do you need them by

August 3rd.

I need stories for just about every Doctor.
>>
>>85195944
Did I miss something?
>>
File: New thread when.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
New thread when.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>85195927
Er, what?
>>
>>85195942
nice b8 m8
>>
File: What i am look at.png (130KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
What i am look at.png
130KB, 500x281px
>>85195855
I do not make the assumption of feelings your understanding.
>>
>>85195917
>He's dumb because I can't understand basic plots!!!

Fucking idiots are so quick to criticize Moffat
>>
File: REEEEgeneration.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEgeneration.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>85195962
REEEE
>>
>>85195987
It's not bait and the fact you think it is is astounding.

Americans have to be the only people in the world who can't understand their native language and not only that, but can't understand the fact no body else struggles to understand their own language.
>>
>>85196000
Writing a Shit Trips entry?
>>
>>85195917
oh wow moffat does the foley for the show too? what a great guy
>>
NEW THREAD
>>85196037
>>85196037
>>85196037
>>
>>85196005
>moffat
>basic plots

Moffat can't do basic

This is the man who pulled a fucking strangled X-Files level of bullshit story arc across 3 series where every time you thought it was resolved he just piled even more shit on
>>
>>85196043
I make doubts it could be comprehended.
>>
>>85195959
That was the point of the Doctor's speech about the Cybermen being "inevitable." They've originated multiple times on different worlds, including Mondas, parallel Earth, and the ship. Seems like an attempt to avoid contradicting Spare Parts.
>>
>>85196030
Trust me, there are american accents your infallible british ears can't comprehend
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.