[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I don't know what to do Captain, his system's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: data.jpg (88KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
88KB, 694x530px
"I don't know what to do Captain, his system's locked up. He was in the holodeck with Barclay, doing god knows what, next thing I know he's carted into engineering with circuits more mixed up than a Romulan relay on synthol"
>>
File: Best-Captain-Picard-speeches.jpg (45KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Captain-Picard-speeches.jpg
45KB, 960x480px
>>85149441
"Data, sometime each of us must realise that there's more to human sexuality than just a binary choice. Human desires often go ... beyond simply male and female. A man indulging in futanari is simply another aspect of that tapestry that makes us all unique and valuable. I believe in what you witnessed in the holodeck may have been more ... human than many of us care to admit"
>>
File: data-startrek-brent-spiner.jpg (24KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
data-startrek-brent-spiner.jpg
24KB, 400x420px
>>85149583
"So ... in a sense, Barclay's eschewing of human norms, his, deactivating safety protocols in a city full of fifty foot tall Diana Troi projections, are what helps contribute to his "being human"?" It seems that in trying to fully identify what make someone fully human, I have committed a category error. I have failed to see "the forest through the trees" as I have heard it said. It seems you humans truly are greater than the sum of your parts."
>>
File: picardproud.jpg (157KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
picardproud.jpg
157KB, 970x545px
>>85149741
"Very good lieutenant, and I expect to see you in my quarters later for some ... very... human modifications"

"I believe I understand, sir"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTLRQDWHQlQ
>>
nice
>slow clap
>>
File: Riker.jpg (66KB, 578x250px) Image search: [Google]
Riker.jpg
66KB, 578x250px
>>85149741
Barclay that little runt. When I see him i'm gonna wipe my wet Troi pussy fingers in his mouth and watch him scream
>>
>I am trained in multiple techniques and what is this?
>>
>>85149741
>Diana Troi
Is this a meme or do people not know how to spell a main character's name?
>>
>>85149441

Fun fact: LaForge was the only character Data was on a first-name basis with. Everyone else he referred to by rank & surname, but he was always "Geordi.".
>>
File: conferen.jpg (51KB, 378x293px) Image search: [Google]
conferen.jpg
51KB, 378x293px
>>85151783
I believe it is against informal policy of the ship to create accurate representations of the crew, Diana Troi is a, to quote Barclay, "knock-off to knock up" of Deanna Troi. Ignoring the fact that Dana is ten times larger than the true Deanna Troi the similarities are indeed striking, I would however note that they differ significantly from the waist down.

>>85151716
Commander Riker, forgive me. But from what I could surmise on the holodeck Barclay is far from interested in Councillor Troi's "pussy" indeed going so far as to have the computer perform a find-and-replace on all such sexual organs.
>>
Voyager is better than TNG in my humble opinion.
>>
>>85151783
Potato tomato
>>
>>85151830
>>85151956
I swear I see this every time. Whenever a thread gets made 2 more get made 20m later and then all the replies get scattered out and they each die because none of the replies are consolidated.

Can you monkeys check the catalog before making new threads
>>
File: 1477791254401.gif (1000KB, 315x236px) Image search: [Google]
1477791254401.gif
1000KB, 315x236px
>>85151995
>Commander Riker, forgive me. But from what I could surmise on the holodeck Barclay is far from interested in Councillor Troi's "pussy" indeed going so far as to have the computer perform a find-and-replace on all such sexual organs.
>>
>>85152155
Not to mention the thread that has been going all day
>>85136223
>>
>>85152045
Your humble and WRONG opinion, that is.
>>
>>85149821
>riker just sighing at the end

Nice
>>
>>85152227
at this point I genuinely think its intentional. It happens extremely often, like on a daily basis
>>
>>85152334
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and everyone thinks everyone else's smells :-P
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.