[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trey Parker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 26

File: trey parker.jpg (38KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
trey parker.jpg
38KB, 350x263px
Trey Parker is really smart.
>>
>>85005603
Trey Parker married a stripper
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>85005603
>Libertarians
>smart
>>
>>85005662
and take cares of some other guy's kid
>>
Trey Parker is really smart.
>>
smart smart smart smart smart
>>
Lucy Harris smart smart smart
Martin Harris dum
>>
>>85005851
nice one
>>
Super smart
>>
he is really smart though
>>
>smart people have bald heads
>Trey Parker is going bald

OPs theory checks out
>>
>>85005603
>just wants to make shit he enjoys and make a living off it, and play board games and D&D with friends/family
>>
my mom told me autistic people never make it big, Trey is proof she's wrong. well done Trey!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALFhHF91g9c
>>
Wait, what did Trey do recently that people are suddenly pissed off at him here?
>>
>>85010267
Some people blame South Park partially for Clinton losing, and won't just accept she was possibly a bad candidate
>>
>>85010247
Baseketball was a decent movie. It belongs up there with Dumb and Dumber and other great comedies of the era.
>>
>>85005603
Nope, everybody knows Matt Stone is the genius.

Trey helped at the start, but it out of his depth now. Matt keeps him around because he's a nice guy.
>>
File: rich kid.jpg (43KB, 598x284px) Image search: [Google]
rich kid.jpg
43KB, 598x284px
>makes shitty flash animations about little kids like an autistic sperglord
>makes him nearly half a billion dollars
how is this even possible?
>>
>>85005603
Do you need to be smart to write a Tony winning play and team america?
>>
>>85010337
They were entertaining cartoons. Make a product people like and you become successful. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>85010299

But nobody on 4chan liked Hillary. At least nobody outside of /lgbt/ and /lit/
>>
>>85010332
No, Trey does most of the creative work. Matt handles the finances and business side (math major, and he comes from a family heavily involved with money matters) with some creative input.
>>
>>85010299
>Some people blame South Park partially for Clinton losing
Why?
>>
>>85010422

That's such bullshit. Our culture and economic system value popularity. If success is all that matters then life is just a popularity contest. What a disgusting society
>>
>>85010434
There are still people here that don't like Trump, and blame their show for people being apathetic on voting. It's not smart, but it's a thing.
>>
>>85010486
Turd sandwich/giant douche stuff. Some people say they made too many people apathetic to politics by claiming both parties are terrible, and shit like that.

People are desperately trying to find any reason to explain Trump winning, and lash out.
>>
>>85010506
I really don't understand what you're sperging out about.
>>
>>85010506
Not the Sharpest tool in the Shed, ain't ya?
>>
>>85010484
is dis tru?
>>
>Takea few light jabs at Clinton

>Have a character who represents Trump literally beg the audience to vote for Clinton.... multiple times

After years of playing the muddle of the road they finally outed themselves as true leftists

Not smart to alienate a large portion of your audience, but hey, they're already rich so what do they care?
>>
>>85010550
The concept of success is bullshit

>>85010576
Smarter than you
>>
>>85010603
Yeah. Was on some podcast, don't recall what. Trey hates dealing with the business side of things, but Matt is one of those people who really enjoys that type of shit. He's a bit more creative, the other more logical/business minded or whatever.

Good duo if you want to make a lot of money, seems like.
>>
>>85010677
But they made it obvious they didn't like Clinton. They just felt that Trump was completely ridiculous (but sort of underestimated just how angry and disenfranchised a lot of Americans were).

Not liking Trump does not make you a leftist.
>>
>Talking turds, Jesus mockery, extreme violence and sexual deviance

These guys did what a lot of people in Hollywood do when they want to get rich. They went into the sewer and catered to the lowest common denominator. It's not rocket science. Smut and perversion sell.
>>
>>85010688

Art / Money
Duality of the 21st century Jew
>>
>>85010732
>didn't like Clinton
>liters begging people to vote for her
Uh huh. Credibility gone
>>
>>85010484
>he comes from a family heavily involved with money matters
You mean he's a jew?
>>
What ten episode leftist propaganda story arc will the bless us with this season?

I'm betting it will be about refugees and how we should all let them into our hearts and homes

They'll probably be a cool new Muslim kid and Eric will be all racist and stuff. Basically a stand in for /pol/.
>>
>>85010825
>t. doesn't actually watch the show
>>
>>85010678
>You work to contribute something to society that people want
>You reap the rewards of your work
Doesn't sound like bullshit to me, I think you're just jelly.
>>
>>85010768
Are you purposefully being an idiot? They thought Trump was completely ridiculous. That is separate from not liking Clinton.

having someone you don't like is preferable to them than putting in someone completely ridiculous
>>
>>85010837
I loved the election propaganda of last season. Nothing like putting aside entertainment value to spend ten episodes telling me to vote for the candidate of your choice. Enlighten me oh Hollywood elites! Surely I can't make this decision for myself.
>>
Oh, so that's why people are mad at him right now. Because South Park made fun of Trump (like they make fun of everyone).

That makes sense, I was wondering where this was suddenly coming from.
>>
>>85010337
>how is this even possible?
fucking notch made 2+billion off of a shitty pixel lego game.
How can south park, with it's 20 years air time, merch, movie, games etc have not made billions
>>
>>85010896
>spend ten episodes begging the audience to vote for their preferred candidate
Credibility gone
>>
>>85010916
So you have trumpfags claiming their spouting leftist propaganda, while leftists are claiming they're responsible for younger generations being too apathetic and thinking both parties are terrible (giant douche vs turd sandwich shit).

Apparently South Park is still doing it right.
>>
File: IMG_1575.png (170KB, 671x1206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.png
170KB, 671x1206px
>>85010925
Everyone in all forms of media made fun of Trump. His followers literally did not care.
>>
>>85005851
>I hate freedom
>>
>>85010951
Okay, purposefully being an idiot. Gotcha.
>>
>>85010969
I have never heard a single leftist anywhere make this argument.

And the episode where Clinton loses was the single most biased thing I've ever seen on tv
>>
>>85010974
>His followers literally did not care.
/tv/ in general, and some in this thread shows otherwise. Everyone's gotta get offended at everything these days.
>>
>>85010995
>personal attack strawman
That's a nice cop out for dealing with a painful truth you can't handle
>>
>>85010925
Yeah, whenever you see a celebrity coming under fire, you know that they must have insulted Daddy Trump
>>
>>85011038
You need to stop projecting
>>
>>85010925
>making the same shit jokes everyone and their mom was
We grew up on South Park being edgy and having a more independent and relatively objective voice from other mass media content.
Last season was just plain bad. Safe boring shit. Might as well have just watched mom-core comedy like Modern Family and Colbert.
Nope Trump and his supporters can't be more nuanced than what CNN says. Drumf is raycis
>>
>>85011000
>I have never heard a single leftist anywhere make this argument.
I'm going to take a guess and say you don't actually talk to that many leftists

Plenty of them are pointing out how they're refusing to make fun of Trump this upcoming season. They're ignoring that they're refusing too because everyone's doing it, and they're pretty tired of it
>>
>>85011051
Oh look, the alt-right learned a new word! I guess "fake news" and "nothing burger" didn't pan out, since it turned out that the media was right and that Trump actually did collude with Russia, lmao
>>
>>85010937
It has made billions, it just has more than one person entitled to the profits.
>>
>>85011025
>if i keep saying it, it becomes true, and I will ignore everything that's said
I'll go ahead and let you say whatever last thing you feel you need to if it makes you feel better, since you seem to be one of those types of people
>>
File: thesnuke.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thesnuke.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>85010825
>>85010837
>t. doesn't actually watch the show

They've already done both of those stories
>>
>>85010856
>>85010678
>>85010576
>>85010506
it's true our economic system values popularity

is that such a bad thing?

things are only popular because people like it

the cardinal truth is that most things that were popular were at one point good
(family guy, south park, starwars, star trek)
>>
>>85011056
>making the same shit jokes everyone and their mom was
and that's exactly why they're not going to really touch Trump anymore in the show. It's being way overdone.
>>
>>85011072
Please cite examples
>>
>>85011142
What season was 10 episodes of leftist propaganda? Because it wasn't last season
>>
>>85011184
It was overdone before they started.
>>
ITT: Matt & Trey the South Park guystry desperately to regain the myth of their impartiality
>>
>>85011270
They already started the season, and we're making episodes a week in advance of airing (which is a short fucking time to flip an episode).
In any case, they're not going to be doing purposefully connected episodes anymore, unless some funny idea for some reason requires it. They said they didn't like it, and want to mostly focus on just the kid doing kid shit again.
>>
>>85011351
Who ever claimed they were impartial? Nobody ever did, and they never pretended to be. They just hate extremists on all ends.

Some idiots here are claiming they are leftist here, but that's it.
>>
File: TrumpVoters4.jpg (44KB, 533x363px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpVoters4.jpg
44KB, 533x363px
How can you people be so outraged over every little thing?

I was always told liberals were the ones who couldn't take jokes. Matt and Trey even said that's why it was more fun to rail on them
>>
>>85010937
Notch fucked over all of his employees and partners by structuring Microsoft buyout in such a way that his employees get jack shit if their shares hasn't vested (tech firms grant rights to company shares X years in future to retain employees; shares not yet 'vested' get lost if they leave) yet (none of it has).

That's why Notch is so rich.
>>
>>85010816
Kyle is based on Matt, right down to the Jew gold
>>
>>85011175
>the cardinal truth is that most things that were popular were at one point good
Yes, the Big Bang Theory is good, so is WWE, reality tv, obesity, fake tits, pewdiepie, reddit, not washing your ass after taking a shit, etc. The free market and democracy are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANt
Also, an actual unique person can't exist here. Your art is only worthy if other people like it. Far off eccentricity is unsustainable. It's fucking stupid and forces conformity. You literally have to seek approval from others or you will starve to death. Fuck this world
>>
File: South_Cuck2.jpg (47KB, 450x656px) Image search: [Google]
South_Cuck2.jpg
47KB, 450x656px
>>
>>85010183

why was your mother trying to put you down, no matter how true it might be? Mothers are supposed to be unrealistically optimistic about their own children.
>>
File: South_Cuck4.jpg (843KB, 1907x1237px) Image search: [Google]
South_Cuck4.jpg
843KB, 1907x1237px
>>
>>85011550
>son: that's a derp
>trey: what did you just say?
>son: I said that's a derp. You don't even know what derp means. You don't get it.
>trey: look up derp on the internet right now
>looks up derp
>"made by Trey Parker and Matt Stone in South Park"
kids got no respect
>>
>Spend an entire season campaigning for Clinton / Kaine 2016
What did Matt & Trey mean by this?
>>
>>85011629
>Garrison is a Giant Douche
>Clinton is a Turd Sandwich
>"campaigning for Clinton / Kaine"
this election brought in the most idiotic redditors over
>>
>>85011629
they kind of lampooned clinton too for being an idiot with a terrible campaign.
>>
>>85011560
Shit mothers maybe. Preparing your kid for the world is their chief role and it seems like she's done a pretty good job.
>>
>>85011549
big bang theory is good - it's not fucking amazing but it's just a show for normal people to laugh at nerds and it works

WWE events get sold out constantly

i dont get your point
>>
>>85010677
The whole of season 20 was embarrassing, probably even worse than season 13, but this episode in particular was unbelievable. Trey and Matt had been shitting on Hillary Clinton since the very start, but then they did the unthinkable and dedicated an episode to shill for her and wrote an entire season and plot under the assumption that she would win.

Their parody of Trump was almost as offensive. Trump himself is hilarious and there's plenty to parody and laugh about in the past two years. But what did Trey and Matt come up with?
>LOL Trump is racist!
>Look at my stank face do you like my stank face?
>Yet another Star Wars joke in the same season the memberberries kept making Star Wars references
>Trump ran as a joke he never wanted to win please vote for Hillary

Sad. Trump and Mr. Garrison are way funnier, combined they were one of the dullest character yet. At least they admitted they weren't funny, but the season won't go away and now Mr. Garrison will be around for 4 (8) years taking screentime yet doing fuck all, kind of like the whole Garrison turning into a woman for 4 seasons a decade ago, and will be surrounded by memberberries talking about Chewbacca for the nth time.

It's been almost a year and I still cannot believe what a shitfest that season was. They should just pretend it never happened, have Mr. Garrison come back and make Trump take over as President since he has appeared in the series before.
>>
>>85010267
They made fun of Drumpfy, their meme clown
>>
>>85012993
if Drumph doesn't want people to make fun of him, perhaps he should stop acting like one of Krusty's fucking sidekicks.
>>
File: hebrew.jpg (12KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
hebrew.jpg
12KB, 360x270px
>sniffs sniffing their own farts

what was he trying to tell us?
>>
>>85010301
Yes but Orgasmo is a masterpiece.
>>
they never came off as supporting Hillary

the problem is that they didn't have a good grip on Trump's platform, and the conflict within the right wing between the dominant neocons and the Ron Paul/Pat Buchanan/Trump anti-establishment movements.

and although Matt & Trey are libertarians, they're clearly minarchists who still have reverence for government itself. they want the president to be "presidential" instead of wanting to undermine the very idea of government.

their fundamental understanding of the situation was wrong, but I don't blame them. we won't really understand the Trump movement until years after it is over. I don't claim to know what his priorities will be, what he'll actually implement, or what the consequences will be. It could be great. it could be bad. it could be insignificant
>>
>>85005603
Go home Trey
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp9375690[2].jpg (35KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp9375690[2].jpg
35KB, 450x319px
>>85011361
>we're
>>
>>85011549
>why are humans social creatures
>>
My heart is full as a baked potatah
>>
>>85013127
Krustys side kicks are 100 percent of the time smarter and less obnoxious than him... What wad your point again ?
>>
>>85010546
This just show the ignorance of the clinton democratic voters. American middle class is being fucked by both parties that are bought by multi-international corporations. That is how people who voted Obama for two cycles changed to Trump, because he said he was not like the others (even though he is), he said he was not and that is what desperate people who are sick of seeing the system being openly rigged against them. The only party who is fighting within itself to try to change is the democrats, but we can now still see them being worked against by the establishment dems. Its a clusterfuck of corruption. The political commentary was spot on.
>>
>>85005603
Okay.
>>
>>85010506
Life at its basic level is a popularity contest. The most popular mutation wins.
>>
>>85010546
They literally fucking endorsed Hillary
>>
>>85010301
BASEDketball
>>
>>85016591

[citation needed]
>>
>>85011550
>>85011565

You know when you're over 30 the odds of finding a single attractive female with no children are slim to none, right?
>>
>>85011565
Vro the billionaire boy's club don't care that you don't like their Halloween costumes
>>
>>85005851
Libertarians are proven to be the smartest people
>>
>>85016702
The episode prior to the election! It closes with Hillary Clinton literally looking into the camera and a speech about how voting for her is a vote against The Force Awakens (which is a good thing).
You can suggest it was tongue in cheek or in universe only or something but it's fairly clear they aren't fans of Trump and that little spiel goes much farther than occasionally taking jabs about Hillary being a shitty candidate or some ambiguous "everyone sucks" attitude.
I have no doubt that some Democrat idiots are throwing blame at South Park as they're doing that with everyone but I'm believing everyone has a pretty short memory or hasn't actually been watching.
>>
Trey Parker is really fat and has a combover.
>>
>>85010937
I assume Trey and Matt burns or have burned through a lot more money than Notch.
>>
>>85016817
>I have no doubt that some Democrat idiots are throwing blame at South Park as they're doing that with everyone

that's only ok when based trump does it amirite trumpbro? worst witch hunt ever
>>
>>85016877
I read that as "I assume Trey and Matt bums". I wish I had a more sophisticated sense of humour.
>>
>>85005603
He has the eyes of a cuck.

A stoner cuck.
>>
File: 2345345345345.png (386KB, 748x686px) Image search: [Google]
2345345345345.png
386KB, 748x686px
>>85011550
>>85011565
Wa happened
>>
>>85016796
>Libertarians are proven to be the smartest people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No they are not proven to be the smartest.
Most arrogant, maybe.
Where the hell did you get that shit from, some Libertarian rag?
>>
>>85016888
Please don't ever post again. Thank you.
>>
>>85016726
He's worth half a billion. He could pick up chicks fresh out of high school
>>
>>85016738
Celebrities care about praise and ridicule even more than the average jackass.
That's precisely why they got into show-business.
They all just want daddy to tell them they're good boys and girls.
>>
>>85011550
> have hundreds of millions of $$$
> dress like that

What did he mean?
>>
>>85016591
>>85016817
They also showed her to be 100% stupid when Garrison told people she was cool and she kept insisting that he's lying.
I agree with you on the fact that they chose Hilary over Trump but don't act like it was that one sided.
>>
>>85016988
any trumpbros like to meet up for a group jerk? no faggots, just based trumpbros
>>
>>85010732
There were very few people who voted for Trump that actually liked him. This past election was really about which candidate people hated the least. And it seems like most people outside of California and New York hated Donald way less than they hated Hillary.
>>
>>85017056
>If you like Trump, then you're a fag
Nice tolerance there, liberal.
>>
>>85011483
Is this true?
>>
File: 1481742846631.jpg (186KB, 1574x1589px) Image search: [Google]
1481742846631.jpg
186KB, 1574x1589px
>>85017157
Nah, that's just what the liberals say to make themselves feel better about their pathetic party collapsing due to being infiltrated by Communists and Muslim terrorists.
>>
File: cruisecloset.gif (542KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
cruisecloset.gif
542KB, 500x320px
>>85017200
>this is what an adult actually believes
>>
>>85011385
that's what the whole "they make fun of everyone" meme is about
>>
>>85017200
You're right.

I believe this election was really about just how much people hated establishment Democrats and Republicans.

Hillary was the heart and soul of the Democrat establishment while the establishment Republicans (Bush, Ryan, McCain,etc.) were falling over one another to denounce Trump.

As a result, Trump appeared to be the anti-establishment candidate and rode that hatred for them all the way to the white house.
>>
>>85016726
Its actually the best time for men. 30s are mens prime and womens decent into hell.
>>
The Book of Mormon is the only broadway musical I've ever genuinely enjoyed.
>>
File: 1489334681520.png (474KB, 1440x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1489334681520.png
474KB, 1440x2046px
>>85017320
Enjoy going down in flames, faggots
>>
File: 1489812336846.png (123KB, 1170x446px) Image search: [Google]
1489812336846.png
123KB, 1170x446px
>>85017320
>I'll socially ridicule him into submission
That shit doesn't work anymore, liberal.
You need to make actual points, not just that SJW shaming faggotry.
>>
>>85005851
Libertarians are smartest on the economy
>>
>>85016959
>hating freedom
>>
>>85005603
i want to bounce on trey parkers cock and give him multiple orgasms until he falls asleep with his cock in my boypussay!!!!!
>>
>>85018239
>criticizing idiot Libertarians means you hate freedom
>>
>>85017187
Yeah, I think they got something, but not even close to what they should have got.
>>
>>85005851
>Anyone
>Smart

Wow I can do it too, I'm so fucking superior.
>>
>>85016481
Super freaking smart.
>>
>>85010301
Incorrect
>>
>All these shit posts

Let's just see what Parker says himself.

>“We would do an entire season and there would be one moment that played off something that had just happened and people would go, ‘South Park is the show that does that.’ And that’s just not true. We’re not,” he said.

>“We did start to become that, though, especially the last season,” he continued. “We fell into the same trap that ‘Saturday Night Live’ fell into, where it was like, ‘Dude, we’re just becoming CNN now. We’re becoming: Tune in to see what we’re going to say about Trump.’ Matt and I hated it but we got stuck in it somehow.

>“This season I want to get back to Cartman dressing up like a robot and [screwing] with Butters, because to me that’s the bread and butter of 'South Park': kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous but not ‘did you see what Trump did last night?’ Because I don’t give a … anymore,” he said. “We probably could put up billboards — ‘Look what we’re going to do to Trump next week!’ — and get crazy ratings. But I just don’t care.”

>Mr. Parker said he doesn’t think Mr. Trump is particularly funny, but he uses the same comedic tools that “South Park” does in order to reach his audience.

>“He’s not intentionally funny but he is intentionally using comedic art to propel himself,” he said. “The things that we do — being outrageous and taking things to the extreme to get a reaction out of people — he’s using those tools. At his rallies he gets people laughing and whooping.

>“I don’t think he’s good at it. But it obviously sells — it made him president,” he added.

They have self awareness. Trump train won't stop, can't stop.
>>
>>85011038
>father as a slur
Hey reddit tranny
>>
He literally rushes a show out in 6 days and copes by binge eating McDonald's. Not very smart.
>>
>>85017026

he's just a normal guy who don't really give a shit about tuxedo or fashion
>>
>>85019461
>>85019544
wtf are you doing
>>
>>85010337
He also made a successful broadway play
>>
>>85019615
What are you doing crying about your Dad in every thread? Seek mental help.
>>
File: 1403208727420.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403208727420.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>>85019323
> that’s the bread and butter of 'South Park': kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous
He's fucking on point, the best episodes are when the kids do stupid kid things, like when they measure their dick sizes or playing lord of the rings
>>
>>85017647
>looks going down the shitter exponentially each year
>losing more testosterone
>being way past your physical prime which is in the ages 18-22
>young hotties being disgusted at you because you're old, women in their 30's are worn out whores
>college days are over, settling down for mediocrity

Stop lying to yourself, old man. Life isn't worth living once you hit 30. It only gets worse from that point forward.
>>
>>85019813
Yep, agree anon, I dropped this latest season, I just wasn't feeling the politics. It was funnier in '08 with Obama and McCain. This year the choice was clear, and the bias was there, no point to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>85019785
Why did you delete your first post and why are you capitalizing dad
I'm not even that poster, you're just a weird fella
>>
>>85010506
In principle you can succeed by having one really rich person like your work even if everybody else hates it.
>>
>>85010337
Well, here's the secret.
You gotta not only make shitty flash cartoons, you gotta also be at least halfway intelligent about it.
>>
>>85018211

turning countries into massive car parks.

they are as bad as liberals when it comes to politics as a reflection of self hate.
>>
>>85019944
>it's not me
Sure thing. Enjoy getting raped by your father you sad cunt.
>>
>>85020017
#RapedByDadNowImGAY
>>
File: 1497855170680.png (29KB, 711x192px) Image search: [Google]
1497855170680.png
29KB, 711x192px
>>85020017
But why did you delete your first post, seriously
>>
>>85020077
>why did you delete a post that has a grammatical error
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>85019886
>>85016726
>this delusional

lol are you a woman?
>>
File: 1474061062770.jpg (6KB, 261x146px) Image search: [Google]
1474061062770.jpg
6KB, 261x146px
>>85020135
It's clear I'm not going to get any clear answers about your strange posting behavior so I'll cease shitting up this thread but I'm keeping an eye on you for psychoanalysis.
>>
>>85020226
Yes anon deleting poorly written posts is terrible behaviour. Like you faggots always say reddit is for real writing and 4chan is just for shitposting. Head on back there anytime you pretentious cunt.
>>
>>85020168
What can a man in his 30's possibly offer that a man in his 20's doesn't?
>>
>>85019613
You don't really have to care to just get something that fits decently.
>>
>>85020298
>being this naive about the nature of women
I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with honey.
>>
>>85020298

As a man in his early 20s I can tell you straight away that due to not being useless until late 40s,

the only difference in those years in between is how and how much you choose to better yourself.

Read, lift, work, travel, whatever. The more the better. You won't be infertile by 30 like a woman, and you won't fall apart by 26 like a woman either.
>>
>>85020298
Stability, money, routines, wanting something else from life than just doing drugs.
>>
>>85020298
you are showing your age
>>
File: 800.jpg (99KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
99KB, 800x792px
>>85018167
>unironically being a republican
>>
>>85020226
He literally gave you a valid response, jackass.
It's pretty obvious that he felt the grammatical error fucked up the flow of his message.
It's why most people delete comments faggot.
>>
>>85019886
Being 30 is kick ass, it's like your 20s but you've got mega bucks and can do anything you want plus you're old enough to enjoy it.

Especially if you don't have kids.
>>
>>85020512
>first thicc president
>>
File: 1479252174857.jpg (55KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1479252174857.jpg
55KB, 573x729px
>>85020512
>I'll paint it like you're absolutely insane if you're a member of the political ideology that I hate
>We leftists don't have the facts on our side so we resort to socially ridiculing people into submission
Fuck off you Marxist libfag.
This isn't a highschool girl's locker room, faggot.
You're gonna have to bring a little more than your Victorian-era shaming shit.
>>
>>85020565
>Don't have kids goyim, it's much more enjoyable
Looks like we got Jews in the thread
>>
>>85005603
Then why did the make the last season of South Park?
>>
>>85020729
see
>>85019323
>>
>>85005871
well, to be fair, he also has a daughter with the stripper
>>
File: larry_suspicious.png (175KB, 595x576px) Image search: [Google]
larry_suspicious.png
175KB, 595x576px
>>85009876
>>
>>85010484
>Matt handles the finances
Well yeah, he's a jew
>>
>>85020565
Enjoy dying alone
>>
>>85020650
Well you've left me with quite a bit to unpack but I won't waste my time with drumhpkin scum
>>
>>85019323
This makes me look forward to the next season. The whole season wide Arc just wasn't working for them.
>>
He's smart af.
>>
File: 1500064256759.jpg (38KB, 945x835px) Image search: [Google]
1500064256759.jpg
38KB, 945x835px
>>85005871
You know, sometimes the life just works that way you child.
>>
>>85019886
dude hot women go for older guys. It's based on evolutionary psychology: They want people with the most resources.
>>
>>85022018
lol
>>
File: mylittletrump.jpg (1008KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mylittletrump.jpg
1008KB, 1536x2048px
>>85010974
>wikileaks
>>
>cheated on his ex-jap wife for a $2 dollar strip pole dancer who was BLACKED
>smart
>>
He is really smart though.
>>
>>85010974
wikileaks aka main intelligence directorate
>>
>>85011175
Yes because it means that it will always have to cater to the lowest common denominator. It has no room for anything with real artistic merit because most people are idiots
t. idiot
>>
>>85005871
and? that just confirms OP's opinion. only highly intelligent men can be cuckolds.
>>
>>85025183
Your mom
>>
>literally his wife's son
>>
>>85017647
Son, if you are in your 20's and you are holding out hope that it will get better in your 30's I can promise you that's not going to happen. Find a girl and lock her down.
>>
>>85027490
This has to be some form of highly complex comedy.
>>
>>85019323
>south park might actually finally be good again and not just 100% topical soapboxing
am i dreaming?
>>
>>85011483

[citation needed]
>>
File: 1491503016114.png (22KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491503016114.png
22KB, 600x800px
>>85017172

you mad, bro?

>>>/pol/
>>
>>85005851
Conservatives are definitely the stupidest.
>>
>>85027565
That's not really true. I have a friend who made it to wizardhood and only recently got a gf and moved in with her. You shouldn't wait around, but it can never happen too late either.

>>85016994
Yeah big chance of that lasting, or not being taken for a ride.

>>85027490
Literally so what. Dude's a millionaire, I doubt it's a problem. Kid seems to be of teen age too, so he doesn't require much attention either.
>>
>>85032224
>DUDES A MILLIONAIRE SO HEY ITS TOTALLY OK TO BE A CHILDLESS KEK
>>
>>85011421
In response to your picture, NPR does a reading of the Declaration/Constitution every year on Independence Day. They aren't condoning violent revolution against Trump, they're quoting our founding documents that make provisions for when authoritarianism goes too far.
>>
>>85010337
He writes, directs, acts, produces, writes music & lyrics, performs them, has had massive successes in film, television and theater, and saved/invested his profits wisely

Sounds easy, right?
>>
>>85032372
They do have a child together that is his. What's your problem?
>>
>>85014103
Unfortunately a lot of right-leaning libertarians are minarchists

Their idea of limited government is small but austere government that isn't actually visible, as opposed to a streamlined government that is internally balanced by judicial, legislative, and executive checks on one another.
>>
>>85032486
even fucking worse lol, shes not white
>>
>>85032605
back to your containment board
>>
>>85032702
>>85032666
? what website do you think you are on, degenerates..
>>
>>85018167
This is Malthusian thinking. You're either implying or assuming that the Democratic party won't make a significant change from within to become more attractive to the voters it left behind with Clinton.

Would you vote for Joe Biden? Maybe not, but you probably hesitated. Lots and lots of purple Republicans, Rust Belt voters, moderates, and young male voters searching for a role model in an emasculated party would vote for him in a heartbeat. Trump v Biden would be an unbelievable fucking blowout.

You're equating current trends to an inevitability, without understanding that the Democrats will learn their lesson, purge the Clinton legacy, find a young or at least consistently popular leader, and sweep back into the White House.
>>
>>85032743
>>>/pol/
>>
>>85032605
the next few decades are gonna be hard on you buddy
>>
>>85032744
The Democratic party cannot
Democrats are a shitskin party now, they cannot appeal to whites because they are controlled by non-white voters.

Biden is an old fucker, and putting his pedo clips on national TV would end his career. He won't be running.

The democrats are now a third world political party in what used to be a first world country, they can only ever double down on their marxist agenda, since thats what both their base & donors demand.
>>
>>85005603
cuck
>>
>>85032743
Back in your cage!
>>
>>85032842
Gonna be hard on the non-whites when the reconquista of North America begins
>>
>>85010678
>The concept of success is bullshit
looooser
>>
>>85032902
Somehow I doubt things will go the way you're expecting
>>
>>85010337
He was already doing fine with a popular show on the air for 15 years and two successful movies that profited well.

Then he made Book of Mormon.

Once you become worth a certain amount, all future deals can be worth a LOT. For instance, South Park was already renewed until season 20 a couple years ago when Comedy Central set a deal to continue it to season 23. That's three seasons, 30 half-hour episodes in total. Wanna know how much they paid him? 70 million. That's all because of the profits Trey and Matt were getting from Book of Mormon, the CC execs knew that they had no real reason to stay and continue the show unless they were paid a ridiculous amount.
>>
>>85010677
>>85010732
>>85012950

Trey said on both the Nerdist podcast and a recent interview that he and Matt strongly regret how caught up with the Trump stuff they got, and admitted that it wasn't funny in hindsight. He basically acknowledged that Trump is an enigma now and far too hilarious/satirical on his own, so trying to spoof him is a pretty fruitless endeavor these days.

He also said that they plan on making more traditional episodes for this next season, stuff along the lines of Trump pranking Butters and things like that. I really, really, really hope he's serious, I'm so goddamned sick of the serial structure they've been doing the past three years, it doesn't fit the show at all and feels like a cop out from coming up with better singular ideas.
>>
>>85010506
>>85010678
What does "popularity" mean to you? Trey & Matt are successful because they created something (several things) that lots of people really like. Their "popularity" is a result of their hard work & creativity. You're shitting on a rare example of a person who genuinely earned & deserves his success

Everyone has heard your argument before, everyone recognizes it as a failure's self-justification
>>
>>85033417
fuck I meant Cartman pranking Butters. you win this round, Freud
>>
>>85033417
The structure they have now would be fine if they just had hour long episodes, with perhaps a few more of them, to flesh out the whole plot.

Instead they are bringing up a ton of plotlines, then dropping them for lack of time...
Though seriously I don't see why they pulled all this anti-Trump shit.. I guess him losing seemed obvious to them living in Cali.
>>
>>85034146
Doesnt matter where you live. CNN publicly announced Clinton had a 90% of winning
>>
>>85034603
Republican trust in media is in the single digits
It's only fucking Democrats who believe stupid shit like that.
>>
>>85005662
To be fair, it's a stripper he spent about a decade abusing and humiliating in sick depraved sex shit.

Dude made show she was properly broken mentally to make her loyal to him.
>>
>>85020011
>>
>>85005603
Trey is unironically a genius
>>
>>85035452
literally the same xd

Disagreeing to the point of wanting to kill each other is just part of being the same..
>>
>>85010337
it's called having talent and using it.
>>
>>85010506
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.