[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 28

File: www.png (783KB, 618x859px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
783KB, 618x859px
Prt 1
>Wonder Woman DCEU movie announced
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"

>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>"Where is Gadot? Interviews? Jimmy Fallon? Kimmel? HAHA, WB/DC doesn't have faith in Wonder Woman! DAMAGE CONTROL!"
>Gadot shows up on all of the talk shows days before premier. As well as snacks and soda cans. Anon would know this if his mom didn't do his grocery shopping.

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent
>>
File: theater.png (500KB, 633x710px) Image search: [Google]
theater.png
500KB, 633x710px
Prt 2
>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day anon posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

>"HAHAHAHAH it hasn't passed Suicide Squad's worldwide yet! BTFO!"
>6th weekend, 745M+ worldwide. Wonder Woman is now the 2nd highest grossing DCEU movie in the franchise.

>HAHAHAHA DCKEKS IT'S SPIDEY TIME! WONDER WHORE IS FINISHED!
>Homecoming starts slow, gets terrible drops, Wonder Woman actually rises.

>Oh yeah? Well Deadpool was more profitable and it was R-rated too. #DCDone!
>outgrosses Deadpool's domestic profits. Ryan Reynolds even congratulates them.

anything i'm missing?
>>
tldr
>>
>>84835481
>dat pic....
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
inhales
AHAHAHAHAHHWWHWHAWHWHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Ryan Reynolds should be Maxwell Lord seeing how BvS btfo Lex Luthor forever...
>>
File: 1499728164324.jpg (210KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499728164324.jpg
210KB, 680x750px
>Deadpool congratulating Wondy instead of Spider-Man
>>
It just goes to show how woman will flock to see literal garbage, as long as it's (((empowering)))

Disclaimer: All capeshit is trash and you're all retarded subhumans
>>
>>84835456

That WW insignia is so cool. Funny that she fights the Germans, who also loved to wear cool imposing imagery.
>>
>>84835456
>no one even know who Wonder woman is
Literally nobody said that. Stopped reading there because I assume the rest of this is equally nonsensical.
>>
File: CWE-F_xUEAAkDF1.png (51KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
CWE-F_xUEAAkDF1.png
51KB, 599x338px
>>84835456
What does B.O. stand for?
>>
>>84835594
>congratulating Spider-Man
for what?
>>
>>84835594

This is strangely satisfying. Fuck these Spider-Man reboots
>>
>>84835699
Hey newfriend, enjoying you first week on r/4chin/
>>
>>84835699
>Literally nobody said that.
/tv/ has been saying for months how she's some fossil that everyone (as if /tv/ leaves their computers) forgotten and how she's some relic. It's quite hilarious actually.
>>
>>84835735

For being a tumblr movie
>>
>>84835735
Getting btfo by Wonder Woman.
>>
>>84835732
it's a pun, it stands for both Box Office and Body Odor
>>
File: 1484678174754.jpg (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484678174754.jpg
8KB, 218x231px
>Heavily implies everything that's wrong is Germany's fault and Germany started the war when Serbia actually started it
>Makes it seem like Germany is the only country using "terrible weapons of war" like gas and shit
>Wonder Woman is perfectly fine with killing Germans when she first encounters them (ex: Sniper in the clocktower) or having her friends kill Germans
>Germans never speak any German and instead use a universal English language, meanwhile every other language on earth is spoken in a different tongue
>Stereotypical romantic subplot where Wonder Woman falls for the man despite her growing up with the Amazonians, it being a movie about women empowerment where they don't really need men's support, etc.
>Romantic subplot leads to her being more upset over her man's death than over the death of the Amazonian that raised her at the beginning
>Ending was literally the power of friendship
>Soundtrack was shit
>explosions looked like shit and were massively overdone on literally everything
>Plot was generic as shit
>Powers never felt completely fleshed out or nailed down
Just because it makes money doesn't make it good, capeshitter
>>
>>84835456
>>84835481
This is completely accurate, OP.
>>
>>84835778
Doesnt it have higher reviews?
>>
>>84835699

When compared to the dozen Superman and Batman movies and shows, Wonder Woman relied on pinup and merch presence, Linda Carter history ancient like Adam West, and comic books moviegoers wouldn't have to know about.

Saying Wonder Woman was unknown was the safer opening to begin mocking the movie. Anything after was starting to dig a hole and then dig it deeper.
>>
>>84835835
Nigger pls, Germany had such a gigantic hard on for invading Russia before they got mobile enough to defend themselves that pretty much were willing to follow the absolute retards that were the austro hungarian cucks.
They escalated the outta the war like a bunch of bloody savages krauts and they were btfo for it.
Fuck Germany.
>>
File: as.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>>84835835
/tv/'s year long constant predictions was this movie was going to pan both critically and financially. The movie actually being good or not is immaterial to why /tv/ was wrong. (as always)
>>
File: 1404699021978.jpg (37KB, 680x424px) Image search: [Google]
1404699021978.jpg
37KB, 680x424px
>>84835456
>>
You know what, OP? This really made me think.
>>
>>84835955
I can't honestly say whether or not this movie was good because of how much people wanted it to be good. They wanted Ghostbusters to succeed and it flopped painfully, so I was expecting the same with this. But I feel it was good. 10 years ago this could've just been perfect like iron Man but all this sjw bullshit completely tarnishes any movie getting reviewed objectively

Like I don't think anyone can criticize this movie at this point because you will immediately be labeled a misogynist
>>
>>84835835
>>Heavily implies everything that's wrong is Germany's fault and Germany started the war when Serbia actually started it
Germany just needed an excuse to start a war at this point. And do you actually blame entire country for actions of a small radical group?
>>Makes it seem like Germany is the only country using "terrible weapons of war" like gas and shit
True, but it was Germans who started using gas first.
>>
File: hark a vagrant.png (183KB, 800x296px) Image search: [Google]
hark a vagrant.png
183KB, 800x296px
>>84835456

Deadpool should meet Hark a Vagrant Wondie.
>>
Based WW putting yet another nail in /tv/s coffin
>>
>>84835456
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
Said nobody ever considering she is by far the most known female superhero.
>>
>>84836168
see
>>84835758
>>84835908
>>
>>84836086
this is a good comic. Is there any real point to WW's character besides the fact that she's a woman?
>>
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO CARE?

WHY ARE THEY EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN HOW MUCH MONEY SOME JEWS MAKE?

ARE THEY HUMAN? ARE THEY EVEN REAL?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?
>>
>>84836193
So now you're taking obvious trolls and Marvel shills seriously. Good job. I actually liked WW.
>>
File: 1498074215646.png (116KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498074215646.png
116KB, 300x300px
>>84836234
>W-We were trolling all along i swear!
>>
File: beatonsww.png (267KB, 700x508px) Image search: [Google]
beatonsww.png
267KB, 700x508px
>>84836206

I don't know why Batman is a manlet though.
>>
File: silly goyim.gif (3MB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
silly goyim.gif
3MB, 250x252px
Top v Kek: Dawn of /ourgal/
>>
>>84835642
As if men didn't flock to see it too, as well as every other superhero film that made over a billion.
>>
>>84836263
>we
I never participated in a single WW thread until now. And I'm not saying DC shills aren't just as bad as Marvel's. It was an entertaining movie but to take shitposting seriously is sad. Hundreds of threads that were blatant trolling with MUH FEMINISM shit. Can you show me some archives of people breaking down why WW would be bad? 90% of that shit was trolling just to piss off DCucks. The exact same thing happened with CW. The sad part is people like you fell for it.
>>
okey, i am sorry, but JL will be 100% epic fail
>>
>>84836217
They're shills
note that they're allowed to waifupost and avatar(something which as you know as been a big ban since 2013)
>>
>>84836357
is this 2009?
>>
>>84836374
>believing any of this
lelmao. there will be at least a dozen other waifu threads before it's noon in murrica
>>
>>84836300

He's hiding and shit because he's all mysterious.
>>
>>84835456
N E V E R
>>
>>84836053
>getting reviewed objectively
This is absolutely impossible. The reviews always come from an individual, with his own set of values. They're not scientific peer reviews, they're art criticism, which isn't a science. If anything, you need to come up with your own tools in order to be able to read through the bullshit and see what bits of information you consider worthy, depending on your own set of values. That's how informed opinions are formed. The fact that they're informed doesn't stop them from still being opinions though.
>>
>>84836206
What is the point of any superhero?
>>
>>84836513
escapism
>>
The only problem I have is that instead of being a 7 foot tall THICC amazon they cast a skinny little Isreali because the Jews control motion pictures.

That will always be the problem with this flick.
>>
>>84836541
And so is Wonder Woman's.
>>
>>84836543
Wonder Woman has pretty much never been that big, stop projecting your fetishes you femdom cuck
>>
>>84836206
Lasso of Truth. Since MM isn't around somebody had to compel people to give up information.
>>
File: 1458884459646.jpg (6KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458884459646.jpg
6KB, 350x300px
>>84835456
I'm not even mad. It actually makes sense that the first good DC movie made since Nolan wasn't directed by Snyder. Plus, lets be honest, girls deserved a good super hero and nothing in the MCU was really cutting it.

Plus WW is a badass. You could swap the gender and call it "Wonder Man" and the comics would sell regardless.

OP though, per usual, is a faggot.
>>
cant believe the same autistic virgin jew shill is still spamming wonder woman threads on this board with new post formats

what a life
>>
I am sorry, but Infinity War will crush Pathetic League anyway
>>
>>84836575
Are you shitting me? WW has always been thicc and muscular. That being said I did not mind Gal's performance or look.
>>
>>84836652
It's okay. Matt Reeves Batman will make more by himself than Infinity Bore.
>>
this is honestly the most sexist movie ive ever seen.

>women wont leave their home in fear of men
>all women are portrayed as weak and helpess except for a literal god
>all male characters treated the women like shit
>male love interest risked more and did a more heroic deed than the female hero
>female hero couldnt defeat the villain without her feelings for the main male character

Yet feminists are praising it as the best thing ever
>>
>>84836679
posted too soon. Speaking of Matt Reeves, how does it feel that Iron Spider 4 is going to get Ape Spunked in 3 days?
>>
>>84836704
why would anyone expect feminists to be anything but stupid?
>>
>>84836704
>>84836726
this, welcome to modern feminism, where all they look for is one moment of triumph over a man to go YAAAAS to
>>
>>84836704
Nigger it was in fucking WW2. Of course the men treated women like they didn't belong in the military. Even today they don't. I'd love to see a woman drag a man across the battlefield under fire when he is wearing full equipment. Facts are sexist now?
>>
>>84835481
>Part 2 already
Based /tv/ BTFO poster how does he do it?
>>
>>84835481
You need a hobby
>>
>>84836704
>>women wont leave their home in fear of men
>>One finally does and actually saves the world of men
Is almost as if the movie was trying to say something.

>all women are portrayed as weak and helpess except for a literal god
Those women in the island weren't, they defeat the invading forces. Dr. Poison wasn't weak or helpless either. No other women are shown in the movie because it takes place in a war where women didn't fight. It's explained clearly in the movie.

>male love interest risked more and did a more heroic deed than the female hero
He risked his life, just like she did, the difference is that she won and didn't die. About doing a more heroic deed, I guess you forgot about freeing the Belgian town, which was Diana's initiative. And fighting a God is pretty heroic. Not to mention she left her safe home to fight along men, when her island wasn't part of the war.

>female hero couldnt defeat the villain without her feelings for the main male character
It was not just her feelings for the main male character, it was her feelings for mankind, which were triggered by Steve's sacrifice, but also by seeing Steve's friends trying to comfort each other in the face of death.

Seems like you believe the only way to be feminist is by "no needing no man" instead of finding a way to live together, which is what WW does throughout the movie.
>>
>>84835456
Are MCUcks still claiming that Pirates and The Mummy didn't flop because they did well in markets where the studios get like a 15% of the gross?
>>
>>84836874

Oh mummy flopped spectacularly. Pirates didn't worldwide but it clearly under performed.
>>
>>84835481

>anything i'm missing?

Anything said about not getting close to Guardians 2?

It's one thing to surpass MoS from years ago despite its star studded cast and Supes since that was divisive, but Guardians is a well received sequel to a well received movie, had baby Groot merch bait, stars Kurt Russell and Sly, and is set in the growing cosmic MCU.

WW stars a Israeli model, Chris Pine and a ethic gang of literally whos, and is set in the WW without the nazis.
>>
>>84836980
Don't forget Chris Pratt, the guy who starred in some unwatchable Jurassic Park sequel that ended up outgrossing The Avengers
>>
If wonder woman continues to performs this way, It will surpass the Domestic box office gross of Memers of the galaxy 2.
>>
>>84837072
Look at this beauty
>http://www.boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&id=2017superhero.htm
Redditors of the Galaxy 2 is already behind, WW is now aiming at Civil War
>>
File: 1465371512662.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465371512662.gif
1MB, 245x200px
>>84835456
>defending a mediocre movie that rips-off the first avenger like a mad cunt that only gets good reviews and hype for being some extremely cringy feminist rallying point because it's the best DC will ever get

get back to me when you beat GOTG2 (aka never)
>>
>>84836980

My favorite argument for GOTG2 is when people say "it has a talking Raccoon and a tree X BTFO!" as if Rocket and Groot aren't the main draw. Nobody saw those films for Drax I can tell you that
>>
File: 1490884402294.png (701KB, 740x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1490884402294.png
701KB, 740x1285px
>>84837178
>get back to me when you beat GOTG2 (aka never)
WAKEY WAKEY
>>
>It's a movie about a Jewish woman killing German soldiers
Of course Americans love it. It's all Manifest Destiny, Zionism, Germanophobia, YEE-HAW, American education and general ignorance rolled together into one movie, it's America/10.

You could say it's America - The Movie, even.
>>
>>84837178

Yeah man the feminist angle really worked for Ghostbusters. I'm sure everybody who saw WW was "with her" wait did the MCU actors shill for Hillary and DC tell her to fuck off ?
>>
File: 1499756563854.jpg (53KB, 750x282px) Image search: [Google]
1499756563854.jpg
53KB, 750x282px
>>84837178
delete this right now you fascist pig
>>
>>84837178
GOTG2 couldn't top BvS with positive buzz.
>>
I actually liked the WW trailer, what I got from it was more or less what I got from the movie. Chemistry with Trevor, funny moments in between the ass kicking, the cool theme from BvS. No trickery like Suicide Squad. The signs of a decent to good reception were back then all along.
>>
File: 1491448428771.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1491448428771.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>84837178
>GOTG2
That's unfair, GotG2 is a sure billion flick
>>
>>84837178
>it rips off First Avenger because it's set at a period and lead has a sheild.
really?
>>
to anyone who's actually seen the movie...

so forget all the fucking angles, i don't give a damn about the feminist agenda or any of its adversaries.

to anyone who's actually seen the movie, is it really that good for all the money it's raking in? moreover, I should ask if it is good in general.

I'm NOT going to give the benefit of the doubt after that turd that was batman v. superman.
>>
>>84837178
It was literally cap1
>>
>>84837385
>male hero named captain steve sacrifices himself to stop a plane carrying a mcguffin from destroying a city.

wow
>>
>>84837385

Besides, Cap and WW are the two biggest war era comic characters that can still be used in those settings without any age issues.
>>
>>84835456
>that virtue signaling
CRINGE
>>
>>84837412
It's simple entertainment. Personally, I think the so-called agenda was forgettably tame, the dialogue was really basic and yes, the story is clearly a CA:TFA/Thor 1 ripoff. Gadot is a massive qt and most fight scenes are cool and sexy to look at. You WILL be giving some undeserved money to WB, but hey, it's a fun blockbuster.

Stop expecting everything (or anything, for that matter) to be kino, guys.
>>
>>84837448
>>84837471
I loved when Cap was born in a immortal man-only island created by a god to stop the god of war from corrupting the humanity, saves a foreign spy from a plane wreck, he and his friends fight a modern group of soldiers with old weapons in their island, learns about the outside world from the spy and becomes convinced that the god of war is manipulating humanity into an never ending war and leaves the island only to find himself in a fish out of the water situation in which he has to learn about the modern ways while trying to convince his spy friend of the existence of the god of war, they go to the front to stop the mass production of a lethal gas, he uses his magical powers to cross no man's land and finally they find that the bloodthirsty general isn't the god of war but the guy who was negotiating the peace treaty knowing full well that those negotiations were going to cause WW2 even if his german minions failed to destroy london with their gas

But yeah she has a shield, I hope they don't get sued
>>
>>84837412
It's a good superhero film. The first time I didn't get bored by an action film in the theater since Fury Road.
>>
>>84837298
Get fucked, Hans
>>
>people actually believe this movie did well

it's a cia/mossad psy-op
>>
>>84837572
that says a lot. im not who you replied to but as someone who cant stand most superhero films for being generic and soulless(most marvel films except the winter soldier and iron man)

would i enjoy it?
>>
>>84837363

And absolutely no competion for at least 3 weeks
>>
>>84837563
Gal wont fuck you. no need to white knight her shitty movie
>>
>>84837589
for you
>>
>>84837621
Not with that attitude she won't
>>
>>84837602
It's "generic" as in a superhero doing superhero stuff, but it isn't self aware nor forced. It's just a simple power fantasy, without any attempt at deconstruction either humorous (like Marvel) or not (like Snyder). If you want anything more complex than that, you should probably avoid it, but if you're ok with hanging out with some likeable characters and see Wonder Woman kicking ass, you'll probably enjoy it.
>>
File: 1494935619481.jpg (2MB, 3216x5180px) Image search: [Google]
1494935619481.jpg
2MB, 3216x5180px
Fox and Warner Bros cooperate. See: Gotham.
>>
File: 1498340785268.jpg (139KB, 658x791px) Image search: [Google]
1498340785268.jpg
139KB, 658x791px
>>84835835
fuck germany
>>
File: 1492888006434.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
1492888006434.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>84836770
>ww2
fagget
>>
>>84835456
>no one even knows who wonder woman is!
Stopped reading right there. Are you serious? Get real
>>
File: 1494429999548.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494429999548.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>84837659
gotham is fucking trash
>>
File: wdhmbt.png (12KB, 345x168px) Image search: [Google]
wdhmbt.png
12KB, 345x168px
>>84837178
>>
>>84837747
It was likely shitposting, but this was something /tv/ actually said.
>>
>>84837799
>2/5
>fresh
lol
>>
>>84837810
>one idiot represents the entire board
>>
>>84837412

If you hated BvS, WW does the heroic growth and personal sacrifice stuff BvS wanted you to buy by the end, but without all the bloat and hanging questions leaving an aftertaste.
>>
>>84837240
I definitely wanted to see the second one for Drax. Love that guy.
>>
DCucks now have to latch on to SJW shit. How can they POSSIBLY fall any lower?
>>
>>84837919
>a Jew killing Muslims is somehow SJW shit
>>
>>84837919
You forgot your required smug pepe, anon
>>
>>84837919
>Washington Monument
>built by slaves
>>
/tv/ really got btfo
>>
>>84837734
Oh no I pressed a button right next to 1. God help me. Surely you have proven me wrong due a simple mistake which you make your primary argument on. Please forgive me, Hillary.
>>
>>84837919
>that time when marvel literally shilled for Hill.
>>
>>84837240
I think those retards don't know that movies about CGI talking animals are the only thing competing with capeshit these days and that the talking raccoon is probably the main reason that movie was succesful. Fuck, Life of Pets, Finding Dory and Zootopia made more than GotG2 and it's all literally whos (as in they were created for the movies) talking animal characters
>>
File: 1493844592667.jpg (7KB, 199x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493844592667.jpg
7KB, 199x242px
>>84837952
>being this touchy
>>
>>84836616
you forgot to call him a cuck
>>
File: 191.jpg (3MB, 3680x4662px) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
3MB, 3680x4662px
>>84837797
It's the ultimate Tim Burton Paul Dini lovechild, you manchild nigger
>>
>>84837919
They could niggerwash Lois Lane and had her talk about the Washington monument being built by slaves
>>
>>84837892

I liked him too. He was the only thing I liked from the GOTG 2 trailer too.

But it annoys me to this day that the last we saw of Thanos in GOTG 1 was just turning off his screen like rage quitting a videogame when Ronan defies him.
>>
>>84837977
Hey buddy, WW2 or WW1 the point still stands. It stands to this very day. Seems like you're the touchy one to me. Bleeding from your vagina lately? I don't even get what why you're trying to troll. I said the movie was good.
>>
>>84837989
ayy
>>
>>84835456
So she pegged him.
>>
>>84838012
nah they'd have to have terrorists kill her five minutes into the movie so they'd never be able to get to that
>>
>>84835456
Great journalism. Best thread.
>>
>>84835907
Are you retarded? It's only like one number above Wonder Woman's RT percentage. It's really desperate and grasping at straws.
>>
>>84835835
>>Stereotypical romantic subplot where Wonder Woman falls for the man despite her growing up with the Amazonians, it being a movie about women empowerment where they don't really need men's support, etc.
kek you are such a cuck. Funny thing is that if WW actually had a feminist message you would be shtting on it because of muh SJW.
>>
>>84837412
If you hated BvS than you will probably like this one.
>>
>>84835456
Christ how autistic do you have to be to post like this? Fucking kys.
>>
>>84839320
you post on /tv/. Chances are you're likely to shoot up a school.
>>
>be a better movie than gotg1 and winter soldier
>make more money
I'm ok with this
>>
>>84835456
>The Merc may be filthier but her body odor is stronger!
What do think Gadot's pits smell like?
>>
>>84835456
>>84835481
Nope. You hit the nail on the head OP, MCUcks are literal manchildren you can't expect much from them other than shitty memes, hopefully they kill themselves one day, they'd unironically be doing the world a favor
>>
>pirates of the caribbean, transformers, mummy reboot, cars, despicable me and even spiderman have underperformed or bombed under wonder woman's reign of terror
Kino timeline right there
>>
File: pow.webm (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pow.webm
1MB, 500x500px
>>84838789
We literally went from "why is WW a feminazi" to "why isn't WW a feminazi".
>>
>>84835456

have you seen the movie you retard? it fucking sucks

> deadpool cucks have to professionally address a super hero movie
> being on the industry forces them to be polite
> the movie is on par with their own
> "CONGRATS #WONDERWOMAN

Fuck Ryan Reynolds and fuck Childpool for plebs movie...

... This used to be a board with decent content, not full of shit like yours you fucking excrement
>>
File: 3546.jpg (11KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
3546.jpg
11KB, 211x212px
>>84835456
>130+ replies to a wonder woman thread

Ya'll some gay niggas
>>
>>84839503
>>being on the industry forces them to be polite
Ryan Reynolds and Gal are friends, he actually posted it on his Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYyVO2jV86/?taken-by=vancityreynolds
>>
>>84839459
>she will never do that to your balls
>>
>>84835456
>>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
Literally nobody said this other than you, OP.
>>
>>84839889
yes, they did. People were literally arguing that Black Widow is the new most popular female superhero
>>
>$368,473,296

KEK
>>
>>84835456
Based fucking Reynolds
>>
File: Screenshot_20170711-161507.png (451KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170711-161507.png
451KB, 800x1280px
>>84835456

Are DC pajeets still mad that BAKA has a better critical reception?
>>
I hate cape subculture and every person who is part of it should be castrated.
>>
>>84837499
>various anons desperate and pathetic predictions
>facts
>"virtue signalling"
Where's the virtue?
>>
File: You.jpg (33KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
33KB, 600x595px
>>84835456
>>84835481
This is why /pol/tards are always wrong and cherrypick times when they were (((right)))
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
This is just the warm-up for Justice League. November /v/ will have mouseshills waging war against all of /tv/ to promote Asguardians of Galaxy instead.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/LandonOLeary/status/884475208857419776/video/1
>>
>>84835456
>>84835481
Inevitable Deadpool/Wondy porn when?
>>
>>84841338
Is there even a WW XXX 2017 version? Normally it would have been ready before the film.
>>
>>84836065
the french used gas first, you incredible dumbass

burger education, not even once
>>
>>84837989
Why does AnnaSophia Robb have Pfeiffer's hair?
>>
>>84837412
>I'm NOT going to give the benefit of the doubt after that turd that was batman v. superman.
Ok pleb
>>
>>84840172
>doesn't know about word filters

Hello, newfag. You seem to have made a wrong turn. >>>/r/eddit is that way.
>>
>>84835594
Yeah fox hates disney
>>
>>84842105

Sure thing DC pajeet. Nothing wrong with watching garbage like wonder woman.
>>
Can anyone seriously explain how people turn out to be such bandwagoners for movies?

I mean, it's just a teenage movie, not special to be excited about
>>
>>84835456
MUH COMPANY WARS MUH COMPANY WARS MUH COMPANY WARS

>>>/co/

Ww was mediocre. It was definitely overpraised for its sjw qualities. So many faggots literally saying "i was crying during the action scenes because representation is so powerful!" Or "this is a modern classic" etc.

Logan was better in my estimation and had WAY more artistic integrity. It told an original story, had creative elements, great pacing, good characters, good cinematography, not an origin story, etc.

If you thought WW was anything better than average you are a corporate shill plain and simple.
>>
>>84841174
when will best girl be back?
>>
>>84842317
not an argument
>>
>>84837412
Basically an MCU offering. Its bland, straightforward, light, semicomedic superhero stuff.

Few nice character touches, and a few good choices in humor hut thats it.

Tension is meaningless because of the frame narrative and WW is invincible, and the origin story and romance is boring and slows the moovie down.

3rd act, action, effects and villain are all terrible.
>>
>>84842360
Im sorry you're too young to understand that WW is truly uninteresting.

Most children grow up out of superhero movies though so there's hope.
>>
>>84842317
>>Logan was better in my estimation and had WAY more artistic integrity.
lol
>>
>>84842317
>Logan was better in my estimation and had WAY more artistic integrity.
Babby's first Lone Wolf and cub dynamic.
>>
>>84841174
>mouseshills
*Mossad
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.