[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 25

>>
>b-but women don't care about looks
>it's your personality that matters

Props to Kit for not being an insecure cuck and not wearing high heels.
>>
>>84771777
>b-but women don't care about looks
>it's your personality that matters

Literally no one says this.
>>
>>84771824
He's making fun of his own mom. Sad!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-09-25-39-1.png (725KB, 1080x1683px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-09-25-39-1.png
725KB, 1080x1683px
>>84771679
JUST
>>
>>84771938
yay, he is as tall as me, there's hope for millions of dollars while lanklets post on chinese doll forum.... or fuck all the hot short cuties?
>>
Fake and gay.
>>
>>84771938
I'm 5'8 and a half, how fucked am I?
>>
>>84771824

Women dont care about looks, if youre famous/incredibly rich/incredibly powerful.

For normal plebs obviously looks > everything else. That being said, behaving dominantly is also required, other wise a good looking man will also find himself single.
>>
>>84772055
>the hot short cuties?
They go for Chads like the rest
>>
>>84772476
NORMAL women. Someone like Maisie gets plowed by Chads more than once a day
>>
>>84772609
Nope. Famous women are not special in any way. They are still rated by looks. Maisie looks like youre run of the mill garden troll. She probably has a crush on Jon Manlet and is venting her frustration.
>>
sour grapes
>>
>>84772468
>and a half
Are you 6 too?
>>
>>84772652
Jon and Arya were supposed to have a relationship in the books but they won't. Now Maise wants to fuck Kit like pottery
>>
>>84772710
>Jon and Arya were supposed to have a relationship in the books
Yeah like brother and sister.
>>
>>84772652

She never actually tweeted this fucktard.
>>
>>84772773
no not quite, more like lovers
>>
>>84772476
Doesn't work for manlets, when they try to act dominant it comes off as Napoleon syndrome. Women either laughter at them, or are creeped out by them.
>>
>>84772947
>Doesn't work for manlets

Ofcourse not, but famous/powerful/rich manlets drown in pussy.
>>
>>84772652
You don't have real power then pleb. back to the commons with you so Atticus can have his boi slave again.
>>
>>84773005
Of course, as do chinlets, dicklets, and every other genetetic abomination. Cash > everything else
>>
>>84772666
How could he possibly be 6'2"?
>>
>>84772476
>>84772947
>>84773005
>Ofcourse not, but famous/powerful/rich manlets drown in pussy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
>>
>>84772797
she actually liked it. it will show up on your timeline if you follow her. Or go to the tweet and see who liked it
>>
>>84773178
kek
>>
File: IMG_9479.jpg (72KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9479.jpg
72KB, 563x542px
>tfw not a manlet
>tfw not a dicklet either

Life is gud
>>
Reminder. Sophie Turner is literally going out with a manlet.

The reality is, even if you're a manlet, having any one of fame, money, confidence and good looks will put you ahead of some autistic lanklet in the dating game.

Height matters of course but nowhere near as much as some people on this site seem to think.
>>
>>84771679
It's just the bantz, can't you handle the bantz? English girls can handle the bantz.
>>
>>84772773
Like brother and sister in a George R. R. Martin novel, yes.
>>
>>84773194
Post link.
>>
File: peper.png (199KB, 342x372px) Image search: [Google]
peper.png
199KB, 342x372px
>>84772500
>>84772055
5'7 here. Short women tend to be the ones who like tall men the most. I've dated a woman who was 5'8, she didn't care, i hooked up with a woman who was 5'10, she didn't care. I hooked up with a woman who was 6', she didn't care either. if a woman has any self-esteem, it won't matter. If she doesn't have any self-esteem, who would want to date her anyway.

Yeah, sure, plenty of totally vapid, shallow women have "height requirements", but I wouldn't want to date those people even if I was tall; they're generally the ones who are like "yeah he needs to be all of [tall, dark, white, handsome, full head of hair, rich, successful, "fun", intense, easy-going etc.], while they're just useless pieces of shit who drag you down.
>>
>>84773223
post body + erect dick
>>
>>84773370
>>>/lgbt/ you fucking faggot
>>
>>84773280
Confidence doesn't mean shit when you are short, actually makes it worse cuz women perceive it as little man sundrome
>>
File: lakegarda.png (1MB, 1348x856px) Image search: [Google]
lakegarda.png
1MB, 1348x856px
>>84772652
>>
>>84771777
IIRC, Kit even made some comment about how men are also objectified in Holleywood and caught some flack from feminists for it

>>84771824
A lot of women try to downplay it. They claim that men are the shallow ones and women are all about personality and shit, then 2 minutes later will tell you she refuses to date a man unless he's at least 4 inches taller than her.
Even if not all women do that, most women do claim that women are a lot less shallow than men and women don't care about looks nearly as much as men do. Which is a load of bullshit, men only care about obesity for the most part which isn't even shallow
>>
>>84773362
Vast majority of women are "short". Basically all your anecdote confirms is that women with physical deformaties, like being freakishly tall, will lack confidence and settle for one of the 20 or so manlets humping their leg
>>
>>84773613
>Vast majority of women are "short"
I obviously mean short FOR WOMEN. In my experience it's often the 4'11-5'2 girls who seem to have a thing for tall guys. Also, if you think anything over 5'7 is "freakishly tall" then you're really narrowing your options in the dating pool.

Maybe ask yourself if you really are such a quality lay that you can afford to dismiss what's probably about 1/3rd of women as "freaks".
>>
>>84773179

>comparing 5 and 5'3'' "people" to normal fags
>he he manlets btfo

no
>>
>>84772947
>Doesn't work for manlets
Only if they are trying to score girls taller than they are
Frankly it's only a problem if you are a legit dwarf or a real manlet in a country where the average female is pretty tall,
>>
>>84773613
>asically all your anecdote confirms is that women with physical deformaties, like being freakishly tall, will lack confidence and settle for one of the 20 or so manlets humping their leg

Its the other way around asshole, its women who ARE self-confident will date a guy who isn't 3 inches taller than them in their highest heels, its midget and other short girls who are insecure about their height who go for tall men only. Women are insecure creatures by nature, thats why even smoking hot cunts complain about cellulite or shit like that, short women feel even more insecure because a fucking 12y boy can btfo them, so they compensate by dating the largest men they can find.
>>
>>84773806
>Only if they are trying to score girls taller than they are
>t. never dated a tall girl
literally so many of them don't give a fuck. the secret is, if you give a fuck or are self-conscious about your height, that's what will turn them off. Because short is fine. Short and insecure is not fine. And women can smell insecurity like sharks can smell blood.
>>
>>84773760
All women prefer tall men, but I agree with you that women 5'7" and up are a lot less picky. The couple I have talked to who were willing to date a short guy said they justified it to themselves by saying at least their kids height would balance out.
>>
>>84772947
>Doesn't work for manlets, when they try to act dominant

Doesn't work for anyone pleb, if you aren't alpha but act like one everyone will consider you an insecure piece of shit, regardless of height.
>>
>>84773860
Come now anon, the whole manlet drama is indeed a meme however most women do prefer men to be at least as tall as they are
>>
>>84773874
>The couple I have talked to who were willing to date a short guy said they justified it to themselves by saying at least their kids height would balance out.

You know those cunts on twitter and instagram telling short MEN not to breed? If fucking pisses me off so much, if you're 5'2'', even if your husband is 6'4'' you can still produce manlets, YOU ALSO need to stop breeding. My grandmother is 5'2'' my grandfather was 6'5'', my dad? He is 5'10''.
>>
>>84773354
the twitter handle is right in the picture, you lazy fuck
>>
>>84773874
>t. doesn't know how attraction works
even for many people with "height requirements", that shit goes out the window when they meet someone they find attractive, and that rarely has anything to do with height.

When you meet someone new, if you're worrying about what your kids are gonna be like with them straight away, you're either a creep or you're like pushing 40 and looking to freeze your eggs immediately. And even then, if I was a tall guy I wouldn't want a short kid so I get where they're coming from
>>
>>84772468
Not TERRIBLY fucked. You can still have a normal life, so long as you aren't below a 6 looks-wise.
>>
>>84772468
You're not fucked, im 5'8'' and its all fine, just dont be an insecurelet.
>>
>>84773845
Women want a guy who can protect them. Regardless of whether a woman is short, average or tall, none of them want a guy they dominate physically. Dating short guys literally goes against nature. I'm sorry you are short, but it isn't my fault manlets are considered the least desirable of all the "lets" and have to get in line behind chinlets and dicklets. Life isn't fair, grow up.
>>
>>84773539
>t. someone who has never dated in their life

Personality actually counts for quite a lot. Believe it or not, you don't need to be Chad McThunderdick to get a date with a woman.
>>
>>84773972
height can just be weird in general, my dad is 6' and my mom is 5'4". I'm 5'5" and my brother is fucking 6'4". He looks just like my dad, too.
>>
>>84773806
I'm 5'5 and this is my dream.
I want a tall giant woman like Netherland tall.
>>
>>84773904
>Come now anon, the whole manlet drama is indeed a meme however most women do prefer men to be at least as tall as they are
yeah for sure, but that's the thing: prefer.

They'd also prefer a whole bunch of things that any partner they're realistically going to get is not. Do short people have to keep other stuff in check better? yes. Is short and balding much worse than tall and balding? yes. Am I 100% sure that I will still be able to attract plenty of gorgeous women even if/when I go bald? also yes.

There's so many other factors in play here. People here are so often talking about dick size, height, skin colour, "dominance", muscles, etc. but they overlook the basics:

DECENT
FUN
CLEAN

If you check those three boxes, you will ALWAYS be able to attract women who are about as attractive as you, and maybe even 1 or 2 points higher if you add CHARMING into the mix.
>>
>>84773280

Yeah she's dating someone like 2-3 inches shorter than Jon Snow even.
>>
>>84773601
Would absolutely destroy. The fact that she has an ugly face probably makes her filthy in bed, and that body is made for manhandling.
>>
>>84773990
The guy has to at least be taller than the girl. Even if his face is a 10, if the girl has to look down into it she will immediately be turned off.
>>
>>84771824
Nah, lots of people lie and say that shit. They say men are shallow and only care about looks, whereas women care about "what's in your soul." There's even stories like Beauty and the Beast where some hot chick hooks up with an uggo because "he has a beautiful soul" (ignore that he's rich and was originally handsome and become handsome again later). And people also say that women only have orgasms if they have a "deep emotional attachment" with the guy and other bullshit.
>>
manlets insecure AF in this thread lmao
>>
>>84771824
Lol, I was told this all the way until midway through highschool and I believed it and now I realize women are probably worse than men in general when it comes to this shit.
>>
>>84774062
True, but manlets typically end up dating whatever woman accepts them, whereas heighted men generally get to choose the women they date.
>>
>>84771938
I'm 5'5 how fucked am i?
>>
>>84774107
you have to do degrading things like carrying a purse
>>
>>84774101
>DECENT
>FUN
>CLEAN

Add short to that list and you will be sorted to the friend zone.
>>
File: 1430144559895.jpg (19KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430144559895.jpg
19KB, 300x450px
>>84774176
lmao, nothing worse than short guys pretending to be tall on the internet.
>>
>>84774239
>implying you wouldn't want to publicly humiliated by goddess sophie
>>
>>84774168
this is just 100% wrong. if you are short, I guarantee that it's this attitude that is stopping you, as I'm 5'7, my brother is 5'8, and we have a friend who is also 5'8 and I do fine, my brother gets laid more than me, and the other friend banged two girls in one night on a 4 day city break last year. We have all been with women taller than us. My 5'8 friend dated a fucking DANCER for 4 YEARS who was pushing 5'11.

This shit is in your head mate.
>>
>>84774236
Sincerely fucked. If you go to another country your chances improve greatly but in the west we are basically fucked. Unless you can make some serious, serious money, you'll be settling for a woman in her mid 30s who has ridden the dick carousel for at least 20 years.

I'm planning just to kill myself.
>>
File: 1465682635116.jpg (12KB, 243x271px) Image search: [Google]
1465682635116.jpg
12KB, 243x271px
>>84774315
>I bang tons of girls
>my brother bangs tons of girls
>we alpha
You tried.
>>
>>84774316
Not memeing but you accurately summed up my girlfriend. I want to die now
>>
>>84774261
>the friend zone
once you leave middle school you'll realise that there's a difference between being
>DECENT
>FUN
>CLEAN

and

>WHINY
>SELF-ABSORBED
>DOORMAT

because it's the second set of traits that you call "the friend zone". If a girl "sees you as a friend", that's because you didn't make a move. And if you did make a move and she rejected you, why are you still following her around?

The "friend zone" is made to sound like it's something women do. But it's a zone of your own making you fucking wet flannel
>>
File: 1439821485226.jpg (33KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439821485226.jpg
33KB, 453x500px
>>84774367
>But it's a zone of your own making you fucking wet flannel

If you believe this I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>84771938
>mfw 1.74
Well well snow who is the big guy here
>>
>be 5'8
>live in the Netherlands were everybody is like 6'2
>never once been shamed for my height, not even by roasties
>know an Indonesian dude who's like 5'5
>even he doesn't even experience manlet shaming

I don't think being short is a positive trait, but it seems the meme is bigger than the real life phenomena.
>>
>>84774406
it literally is though, either be her friend if she's actually your friend or fuck out of her orbit. have some self respect, christ
>>
>>84774432
You don't really have an idea about what your talking about so it's all good man. One day you'll understand.
>>
>>84774426
>live in the Netherlands

The US are not the Netherlands in any way shape or form.
>>
File: jean-reno.jpg (78KB, 777x575px) Image search: [Google]
jean-reno.jpg
78KB, 777x575px
>>84774107

>wearing an entire set of long clothes beneath an entire set of short clothes
>>
>>84774315
I am happy for you and your brothers. You are proof that life doesn't have to end below 6 feet. No matter how deformed a guy is physically, they can always find a woman who will go ahead and accept them (not saying shortness is a deformity btw)
>>
>>84774349
I'm not saying I'm alpha. I never said I bang tons of girls. I have a girlfriend. I said I do fine. Like what's your argument here? What I said was in reply to someone saying "YEAH IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN". I'm just offering real-life experience that shows what was being said to me was bullshit. I'm not trying to prove I'm "alpha", I'm responding to a heckle.
>>
>>84774301
This desu.
>>
>>84774499
>>84774406
>>84774367
>One day you'll understand.
>t. high schooler
>>
>>84774107
Fuck she's so hot
>>
>>84774499
t. 15 year old
>>
>>84774529
Well, that's the point. Everybody in the Netherlands is tall as fuck so you'd assume guys that are short would be extra cucked, but I've never seen it be a thing.

Are people from the US especially insecure or something?
>>
>>84772468
That's not too bad.

>>84774236
That's not too good.

But keep in mind, height is just one thing. It's not the end of the world if you're short, and you're not going to get guaranteed pussy just because you're tall.
>>
>>84774426
Women will absolutely date a shorter guy. She may have laughed at him with her friends at the bar, and feel humiliated being seen in public with him, but women get desperate too. Once a girl has been plowed by a few Chads and gotten it out of her system, she will start accepting shorter guys as long as their salary is big.
>>
>>84773601
lel her head is as wide as her hips.
>>
>>84774426
It's literally just 4chan meme'ing to make themselves feel better. A bunch of short autists that can't get a date because of their autism, and a bunch of arthritic tall autists that get to say "at least I'm not sh-short." Even in the tallest countries in northern Europe short guys pulls tons of ass, and let me tell you most of 4chan is not fucking northern Europe. We're mostly Mexican-filled America with an average of just over 5'9" according to census data, which doesn't take illegal height into account. Take illegal height into account and 5'8" starts looking pretty damn good. Keep in mind, even at over 5'9" America very easily makes it into the top 10 tallest countries. Ireland and the Netherlands are basically the only people beating America. Think about that for a second.
>>
>>84774426
Yeah it's just not a thing. Being 6'6 definitely makes you more attractive, but it's not money/confidence/dress sense/ facial attractiveness/swoleness level.
>>
File: kevinscofield-com-Rice-Brothers.jpg (89KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
kevinscofield-com-Rice-Brothers.jpg
89KB, 640x449px
>>84774315
Me and my brother right before we got some tall pussy
>>
>>84774880
no its not. short guys get shot down for being a couple inches below average.

obviously its not as bad as the memes suggest but there is a huge amount of height discrimination with any kind of online/mobile dating, so much so that men feel compelled to lie
>>
>>84775544
Mobile dating is pretty disgusting from a philosophical standpoint. We were meant to have just enough choices based on environment, and now it's like an ass buffet. Something's always greener when it's literally at your fingertips, ready to be swiped. You know who's got it good? Indians. That arranged marriage shit has worked out since its advent.
>>
>>84775346
stupid lanklets will never know what it is like being able to crawl inside a woman's pussy
>>
>>84775684
yep arranged marriage sounds great for a wealth building perspective. love in india is slightly different too as you are expected to work towards it rather than experience it as a honeymoon phase of infatuation.

giving women freedom of choice was a mistake
>>
>>84775684
But aren't there more guys in India than girls?
>>
>>84775937
that's china

though they may have a shortage too
>>
>>84774024
>implying some lanklet that looks like a fucking ogre or elf has a better shot at a "normal life" than this guy

They've been lying to you, lanky.
>>
File: soapers.jpg (150KB, 763x800px) Image search: [Google]
soapers.jpg
150KB, 763x800px
>>84774107
SHE'S ALWAYS LOOKING RIGHT AT THE PAPARAZZI. SHE ALWAYS KNOWS THEY'RE THERE. SHE KNOWS SHE KNOWS.

It's always with an angry look or a "you know who want to fuck me" look. WHat does she mean by that?
>>
>>84774531
>this isn't comfy as fuck, especially when it's cold

you loser
>>
>be 5'11.5
>younger brother is 6'2
>we look like twins aside from that
>all his gfs have been tall girls that forced themselves on him
>im sitting here like chopped liver

i sympathize with short guys
>>
>>84771777
Probably because he still has thousands of women flocking at him. I dunno what RDJ problem is though.
>>
>>84775684
>That arranged marriage shit has worked out since its advent
eeeeeh that cuts both ways. sure you have a stable relationship and a nuclear family for your kids with very low chances of having a major catastrophe, but if you can't "grow into love" you'll be stuck your entire life in a loveless marriage.

I agree it's a toss-up when your other option is a used up vagina with unending demands that provides zero in return and is continuously looking for a better ride.
>>
>>84776184
she looks like amber heard there
>>
height it's something lanklets use to feel good about their shitty existence and something manlets use as scapegoat for being a failure in this life.
>>
>>84771938
I'm 6'0, but Kit has fucked more ass than I ever will, because he's great looking (and being famous helps). Height only matters if you're not handsome.
>>
Maise also said she wished the guy who played the Hound would shrink so that he would have look up at her for a change

She has a shrinking fetish
>>
>>84776441
I don't think he's handsome

I think he looks like a caveman
>>
>>84774422
Well well indeed i always thought he was 5'8 and we were the same height but he's a bigger manlet than even me.
>>
>>84776476
Well, he's sort of known as a heart throb, but to each their own.
>>
File: 58c225791d000037037cd9d8.jpg (30KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
58c225791d000037037cd9d8.jpg
30KB, 720x405px
>>84776476
obviously youre not attracted to men because hes handsome as fuck
>>
>>84776577
THE WHITE WOLF

THE KING IN THE NORTH

AROO AROO AROOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>84773601
That head alone makes her disgusting.
>>
File: 1463188059967.jpg (54KB, 355x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463188059967.jpg
54KB, 355x800px
>>
File: this.jpg (1MB, 1147x1146px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
1MB, 1147x1146px
i want to fug maisie
>>
>>84774056
>Dating short guys literally goes against nature.
>manlets predominated human populations until recently because being short meant less caloric, shelter, and clothing requirements and thus is naturally selected for.
>human advancement has now enabled spergs, autists, and jawlets who would otherwise die and not pass off their genes so survive and do so
>human advancement has now made obsolete the selective pressures which would otherwise punish being an autist, sperg, jawlet, and lanket
I have nothing against lankets, but
>Dating short guys literally goes against nature
seriously?
>>
>>84776424
like people who have nothing going on for them and instead blame the jews and latch on to something someone who share the same skin color/nationality/ethnicity did
so /pol/
>>
>>84776862
Dakota is the most beautiful woman in the world

Anyone who disagrees should be put to death
>>
File: suq.gif (35KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
suq.gif
35KB, 200x276px
>Be 6'2" tall and handsome - get attention quite frequently.

>Also an autist, socially inept and an absolute pussy afraid of any conflict.

You NEED a personality of some kind or you're fucked. FUCKED.
>>
>>84777081
except its true that theres a disproportionate amount of jews in extremely rich and powerful positions and we just so happen to give israel tens of billions of dollars.

im not saying theres some kind of malicious conspiracy but there is something going on
>>
>>84771679
I'm short and I think that pic'a funny. You guys take this height thing too seriously. Look on the bright side: manlet gains are easier and look better
>>
File: ASOIAF outline 2.jpg (116KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ASOIAF outline 2.jpg
116KB, 600x800px
>>84772773
Yeah, totally
>>
File: wzj5djcd6b8z.jpg (1MB, 3680x5520px) Image search: [Google]
wzj5djcd6b8z.jpg
1MB, 3680x5520px
>>84777281
>not even the most beautiful fanning
>>
>>84776184
She calls them on herself anyway.

She's just acting pissed
>>
>>84776184
Is that her piss bottle?
>>
>>84774880
>themselves
back to plebbit you go.
>>
>>84771938
do manlets have any place in the entertainment industry other than being used as a punchline?
>>
>>84777746
>no cheekbones
>highly assymmetrical eyes/eyebrows
>mrs. skeletal

pls go

ive fapped to her before but shes not special
>>
File: 1410584632557.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1410584632557.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
>>84774056
>chinlets
Everyday i learn something new
>>
>>84776184
Tsundere as Hell.

10/10 would waifu.
>>
>>84771938
Height doesn't matter if you can make up for it. Charles Manson was five foot 2 and he was swimming in pussy.
>>
File: 1390248634381.jpg (8KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
1390248634381.jpg
8KB, 200x253px
I'm 5'5''

John Snow is 2'' taller than me
>>
>>84777415
im both a manlet and have your personality

i am doomed aren't i? i need to go full eliot roger mode
>>
>>84776444
Pleb-tier fetish.
>>
File: 1490622529694.png (37KB, 183x337px) Image search: [Google]
1490622529694.png
37KB, 183x337px
>>84771938
>tfw 180cm
D-did I make it?
>>
>>84780183
I will kill you you fucking humble bragging piece of shit normie
>>
178 cm with shoes on.

Am I a manlet? I have to know.
>>
>>84777415
this.
>>
>>84780183
I feel you bro, at least my country is insecure brown manlet central so it's not too bad
>>
>>84774208
Women are worse than men in pretty much every way you can conceive except for fucking.
>>
>>84774107
Why did she have to settle for Joe Jonas?
>>
>>84780210
5'11 is nothing m8, I hate being average height. At least being tall/short is interesting, the middle guy is the one who blends into the background.
>>84780304
If we're counting shoes, then Im 6'0
>>
>>84777746
>dat pit stubble
>>
File: 1487026076391.jpg (12KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1487026076391.jpg
12KB, 250x231px
>>84780542
>being short is interesting
not in a good way m8, unless you're a woman maybe
>>
>>84771679
Maybe she just thought it was funny
>>
>>84780745
The pic is just mean though. No way a grown women like masie would laugh like this at someone else over their height, they have way too much empathy.

She probably just made a mistake and thought it was a real pic, its difficult to tell sometimes if its a fake or not.
>>
File: Maisie-Williams-Feet-2215033.jpg (545KB, 3000x2085px) Image search: [Google]
Maisie-Williams-Feet-2215033.jpg
545KB, 3000x2085px
>>84780095
It's a kino fetish actually

>tfw you gaze up at Maise's ankles
>>
>>84780502
She wanted to fuck a jonas brother since she was a young teen.

You can find the old tweets
>>
>>84781012
Ah that makes perfect sense then
>>
>>84774107
That madman fucked Taylor Swift too
>>
WHEN

WILL

THEY

EVER

LEARN
>>
>>84781389
When wll lanklets learn that real men dont give a fuck about height and neither do good women. Enjoy the superficial sluts that fake an orgasm over your height.
>>
File: 1498836099468.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1498836099468.png
158KB, 666x607px
>>84781740
you live in a fantasy land bud
>good women
>>
>>84781740
Sorry you are short, but you are kidding yourself if you think "good women" don't also have a preference for tall guys. Yes absolutely you will find one who will date you eventually, but her eyes are always going to linger on the tall dudes who pass by on the sidewalk. Women are literally hard-wired to prefer bigger stronger dudes, it's not their fault.
>>
>>84781989
Not in the age of information. Its all about intelligence and personality. Height only gets you the shallow sluts with diseased vaginas. Enjoy lanklets.
>>
>>84781989
>Women are literally hard-wired to prefer bigger stronger dudes it's not their fault
>>it's not their fault
so if a pedo likes children it's not their fault either since they're hard-wired to be be attracted to them?
>>
>>84782305
It's only their fault if they seek young women to fuck and do something illegal. It's not their fault if they masturbate while thinking about cunny
>>
>>84782156
>Height only gets you the shallow sluts with diseased vaginas

Are manlets also stunted mentally? This is some seriously dumb shit, I'm hoping you are just deluded and not an actual retard.

Oh right, manlets are also dumber:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_and_intelligence
>>
>>84774107
>his hat says 5 10
poetry
>>
>>84782840
>lanklets are so desperate for quality pussy they have to edit wikipedia pages to make themselves look better
lmao
>>
men are so vapid

and you say we are obsessed with looks
>>
>>84783012
>lanklets

lanklets are only a fraction of non-manlets though
>>
>>84783232
Manlets consider anybody taller than them (which is basically everyone) a lanklete. They believe only sluts and whores would be attracted to men over 5'8", it's hilarious.
>>
File: 0063 - XHykLww.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
0063 - XHykLww.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>when you're 6'1" but you tell girls you're 5'10"
Now every time they see a manlet they will assume he is even shorter than he actually is lmao
>>
>>84779041
we can't all be charles manson
>>
>>84783386
that's like 12-14 cm you can't get away with that much of a gap
>>
>>84777415

iktf
>>
>>84783488
this, that guy just looks stupid to everyone. i'm 5'10" and my brother is 6'1" and he looks like a giant compared to me. i mean at least it doesn't come off as desperate or compensating like if the situation was reversed and he was lying to be taller, but still. Everyone knows he's lying for seemingly no reason
>>
>>84783797
I had a friend just like that.

Dude swore he was 5'11. I was 6'0 and was very, very clearly taller than him to the point I could see all of this dude's scalp
>>
>>84774645
>Are people from the US especially insecure or something?
Pretty much just in sunny shitholes like California and Miami.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.