[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of his movies are overrated and unfunny.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0021.jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
21KB, 512x288px
All of his movies are overrated and unfunny.
>>
I disagree. You must be 12 years old.
>>
>>84513951
I disagree. You must be 12 years old.
>>
>>84513909
PISS ON YOU, IM WORKIN FOR MEL BROOKS
>>
>hey guys we better jam the radar
>shoots actual jam at the radar
Man this guy is a fucking genius. Did you know he was Jewish?
>>
"I'm breathing." and "Let me just whip this out." justify the existence of those entire movies.
>>
>>84513909
Jewish shtick comedy is an acquired taste and rarely a laugh-out-loud experience
>>
>>84513909
"pizza the hutt"

What a comedic legend
>>
I thought the king skeet shooting peasants in History of the World was pretty funny. Actually, the whole skit with the king was pretty good. Blazing Saddles had some great jokes in it too.
>>
Boy you sure showed that 90 year old world renowned filmmaker bro.
>>
>>84513909
>not enjoying young dr. Fronkensteen
>>
The girls in Dracula: Dead and Loving It were hot though.
>>
Germany was having trouble
What a sad, sad story
Needed a new leader to restore
Its former glory

Where oh where was he?
Where could that man be?
We looked around and then we found
The man for you and me and now it's

Springtime for Hitler and Germany
Deutschland is happy and gay
We're marching to a faster pace
Look out, here comes the master race

Winter for Poland and France
Come on, Germans, go into your dance
>>
>>84514937
They had like two minutes of screen time
>>
I've only seen Blazing Saddles, and I wasn't impressed. Like 3 good jokes
>>
>>84513965
I agree. I must be 112 years old.
>>
Nice shitty, contrarian opinion, OP. I suggest you take it over to the board dedicated to such things:

>>>/tv/
>>
>>84515022
They were still hot though.
>>
>>84513909
It's the unpopular opinion but I sort of agree with you. I do like his movies and think there are some classic and hilarious moments, but they are inconsistent, and are filled with a lot of forced and unfunny gags. Space Balls for instance is mostly crap, yet I've still seen it probably about a dozen times.
>>
>>84513909
You have objectively shit taste. If you didn't laugh a single time during Blazing Saddles, you objectively have no sense of humor.
>>
>>84515051

That's a dirty fucking lie. There was at least like 13
>>
>>84513909
I think High Anxiety was the best and Spaceballs is one of the worst movies ever made.
>>
>>84516024
This. Blazing saddles is a treasure.
>>
File: 1482103990745.jpg (34KB, 515x388px) Image search: [Google]
1482103990745.jpg
34KB, 515x388px
>>84514110
Wait, Mel Brooks is Jewish?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.