[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 25

File: 1498410285917.jpg (212KB, 1023x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1498410285917.jpg
212KB, 1023x1015px
Cyber-Brig and Cyber-Bill edition.

Previously:>>84401807
>>
>>84414090
My name is Doctor Who.
>>
>The Doctor finally reveals his motivation after all these years
yay lets ruin even more of the mystery
fuck you moffat
>>
>>84414120
don't sweat it, it will just be another "good man" speech ala DiH
>>
Which companions has Moffat jerked it too?
>>
File: untitled.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>84413677
Pretty sure the director in question was Keith Boak.
>>
I wouldn't actually mind if Clara somehow ends up in the Christmas special for like 2 seconds. That's all, though.
>>
>>84414137
All of them.
>>
>>84414113

As if they didn't drive that home hard enough.

>I'm the one knows as doctor who
>I'm doctor who
>his really name is doctor who
>my name is doctor who

But... why?
>>
>>84414169
Given how well Peter and Jenna got along, it wouldn't feel right for her not to be there in his regeneration.
>>
>>84414169
Except he doesn't remember her, so how would that work.
>>
>>84414193

The opposite of 11 meeting Clala clones.
>>
>>84414169
>>84414191
As long as they play it less like Time of the Doctor and more like Caves of Androzani, then sure.
>>
>>84414193
One of her timeline clones saving him from mortal peril and then exiting without him getting sight of her.
>>
>>84414185
He never confirmed it as his name. According to Moffat in that Q&A after WEAT, he just decided to use the name briefly after hearing Missy say it, and said "I like it."
>>
>>84414090
What the fuck happened to this show? I am so glad I jumped ship after Doctor Mysterio
>>
>>84414191
I'd kind of worry that it would be too similar to 11's fever dream vision of Amy, though. 11 literally ignored Clara. I don't really want 12 to also ignore Bill in favor of Clara.
>>
>>84414226
that image is a shop dumbfuck
>>
File: nRtNsio.png (343KB, 578x472px) Image search: [Google]
nRtNsio.png
343KB, 578x472px
>>84414220
It's his name m8.
>>
>>84414215
That's probably gonna happen. I can see it now.
>>
>If you’re expecting the whizz-bang action finale that was teased in the next time trailer, you ain’t going to get it
>>
>>84414273
GET HYPE
nah don't
>>
>>84414220

I never said he confirmed it mate.

My point was that the scene felt forced, didn't serve the story in any manner, wasn't funny and made me hide behind the sofa.
>>
I'm really stupid; did Clara jumping into the timeline mean that she saved future versions of the Doctor, or just up until that point.
>>
>>84414319
She jumped in the timeline where Doctor died on Trenzalore, but Clara also saved him on Trenzalore granting him new regenerations so he didn't die, so Trenzalore is no longer his grave. So fuck logic.
>>
>>84414084

If that's going to be Bradley then It's going to be GOAT
>>
>>84414319
No way to tell, the show rewrites causality however it wants. If that actually was meant to be the Doctor's time and place of death which they changed, then the timeline she jumped into would have only gone to that point. If the grave was legit but the timing was a fakeout all along, then his future selves are there too.
>>
there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that don't realise the reason Clara saved the Doctor by contacting the Time Lords on Trenzalore was because she jumped into his timestream in Name to save him whenever he was in peril.

INCLUDING what was originally his actual peril on Trenzalore.

MOFFAT POTTERY
>>
>>84414319

Fuck knows mate none of that Clara jumping into the timeline made any sense.

Like... it split her into one million different Claras that helped the Doctor at different points. Prime Clara got thrown into some dark rocky desert full of Doctor ghosts for some reason. How did the eleventh Doctor get to this location to get her out?
>>
>>84414392
It's time travel i ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
The Cybermen have been in every episode 12 of each series the Moffat Era. Why does he have such a hard on for these robots?
>>
http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-the-doctor-falls-finale-advance-review-85650.htm

>In conclusion, “The Doctor Falls” is another finale that unfortunately can’t quite live up to its opening half. While the episode contains some brilliant moments, classic even in some cases, it doesn’t all gel into a perfectly satisfying whole, and is let down by some questionable writing choices at times.

Hell Bent 2.0.
>>
>>84414381
But that was 'real' Clara, not an echo of Clara. Doesn't that make a difference.
>>
>>84414437
This is Moffat, you can't expect me to make it all make sense
>>
>>84414436
It kind of sucks that in today's day and age nothing can really be a surprise. First Simm returning, now this being practically 100% confirmed...it would've been nice to not know in advance. But. Shrug, I guess.
>>
What has more of a chance of being found Feast of Steven? or London After Midnight?
>>
Remember when the work prints of the first 5 episodes of s8 leaked online in black and white. That was a time.
>>
>>84414434
Moffat didn't write Closing Time nor Nightmare in Silver. In The Pandorica Opens, fucking every monster is there; That's hardly a Cyberman focused episode. Same can be said for Hell Bent.
Really the only two episodes that focus around them were Death in Heaven and The Doctor Falls, and both of them feature Missy, so I guess he just likes that pairing.
It's no worse than Russel T Davies absolutely loving the Daleks so much that he put the Cybermen into Doomsday just so he could spend an hour jerking off the Daleks and saying "look how shit the cybertwerps are compared to my daleks!!!"
>>
>>84414544
>The Pandorica Opens, fucking every monster is there
But there's the part with the Cyberman parts before the rest show up
>>
>>84414154
I wouldn't mind if he was the next Doctor, to be honest.
>>
File: bradley goodbye.gif (2MB, 480x392px) Image search: [Google]
bradley goodbye.gif
2MB, 480x392px
“Oh, it’s so wonderful. I’m the biggest fan of it. It’s a tour de force. It’s a fanboy’s dream. I mean, there’s a certain absolute fanboy-ness to it, which will make you squee –"

Going all out this Christmas Special?
>>
>>84414544
Mate
It's his cybermen as well
Those arent Mondasians Who got demolished
They are almost like new species compared to classic
So he has the right
>>
>>84414500
>>84414582
Re-directing
>>
>>84414594
>It's his cybermen as well
*Tom McRae's
I'm not saying he doesn't have the right, he's the showrunner, he can do what he pleases. I'm just saying Davies had a clear bias for the Daleks, given they were the main forces in three of his finales, and the only reason the Cybermen are even there in Doomsday is to get totally fucked up by the Daleks.
>>
>>84414435
Shit.
>>
>>84414434
As much as I love the Cybermen and still hope they can get a GOAT self contained episode for the new series, I hope Chibnall gives them a rest for 2 or 3 series. Moffat has somehow both overused and underused them.
>>
>>84414670
"Never bathe in the same river twice" - Eccleston
>>
File: 037.jpg (342KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
342KB, 1920x1090px
>>
>>84414981
I agree, but I hope even more that the daleks gets a long vacation. I don't think there's anything less exciting than hearing that the up-and-coming episode is a dalek episode.

Do normies even get excited about them? They seem purely like a marketing tool but I'd be surprised if they even worked on that level anymore.
>>
>>84414226
Why would you keep posting in a thread about a show you are not watching? That's a special kind of autism.
>>
>next doctor is a hot girl
>has a hot lesbian companion
>they make out frequently
>>
File: character.png (4KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
character.png
4KB, 213x237px
>>84415275
From Character!
>>
Why does BBC treat show like shit
Crappy timeslots last year
Absolute trash branding and marketing
Poor set design and CGI
>>
>>84415471
>Crappy timeslots last year
It was the year before last, and it was because Strictly is the bigger money maker. That's likely the reason for the year hiatus, so that when it comes back it could air in Spring.
>Absolute trash branding and marketing
Elaborate?
>Poor set design and CGI
That's hardly new. The show doesn't have much of a budget, but it's overly ambitious.
>>
File: peter news artical.jpg (52KB, 637x547px) Image search: [Google]
peter news artical.jpg
52KB, 637x547px
>>84415471
Probably why he wants to leave
>>
>>84414137
Jamie and Adric.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170629-121644.png (271KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170629-121644.png
271KB, 600x1024px
You guys always made Helen Raynor suicide.
Fuck.
>>
>>84415632
maybe she shouldn't have written such garbage episodes then
>>
>>84415556
>At the very least, it’s a turn of events. Doctor Who’s current Doctor, Peter Capaldi, has been doing the rounds this week, promoting the DVD of his recent, best, series from last year.
>links to series 9
Contentious
>>
>>84415670
Fuck off
>>
>>84415693
hi helen
you're a great script editor, but dear lord your dalek and sontaran two parters were shit
>>
>>84415471
>Poor set design and CGI
It's pretty good for a low budget British television show
>>
File: 34.jpg (260KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
260KB, 1000x1414px
is incest wrong?
>>
>>84415306
I feel the same about the Dales as well, but I'm pretty sure they've got to show up at least once a series if they want to keep the licence for them.
>>
>>84415632
>literally shaking
>>
File: dw.jpg (163KB, 1264x608px) Image search: [Google]
dw.jpg
163KB, 1264x608px
>>84415744
Nah
>>
>>84415744
not if it's with someone with tits as fine as those
>>
>>84415632
>suicide
What?
>>
>>84415699
I thought they were okay
>>
File: dg.jpg (162KB, 743x773px) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
162KB, 743x773px
>>
>>84415780
Did Georgia piss off Briggs or something, because there has to be a reason why Big Finish haven't made half a dozen Jenny boxsets already.
>>
>>84415632
>a woman is responsible for the human dalek travesty
Kek, not remotely surprised.
>>
>>84415836
The least I'm hoping for is a GOAT Capaldi performance, but otherwise I expect general Moffucking.
>>
>>84415993
>The least I'm hoping for is a GOAT Capaldi performance
I doubt you'll have to worry about that, the one thing every reviewer has said is that he's outstanding this episode and steals the show.
>>
>>84414571
It's probably going to be a woman.
>>
>>84415460
4th and 8th donics look a bit too shiny to be character.
I'd imagine that 11th and maybe 10th aren't character as BBC should still own the props.
>>
>>84415744
did they just take a picture of jenny and stick it over a picture of 10 stuck over a background
this is fan made r-right
>>
>>84416022
For what reason?
>>
>>84416022
The doctor is male anon
>>
>>84416058
so was the master
>>
>>84416065
He still is
Are you thinking of Missy?
>>
>>84416022
..of color.
>>
>>84416075
now now anon, you know missy is the master
>>
>>84414435
>Marketed and teased as a big “Two Masters” finale, this is where the episode may start to feel a bit deceptive for fans. This is not really the Master/Doctor showdown for the TV ages many will be expecting, so best moderate those expectations accordingly. While the evil duo appear in several key moments, they just don’t contribute a great deal to the main plot after the opening because of the focal shift.

Great fucking job Moffat.
>>
>>84414435
Sounds fucking awful.
>>
File: same difference.jpg (44KB, 587x313px) Image search: [Google]
same difference.jpg
44KB, 587x313px
>>84414090
If I never see another cybermen story, I'd be perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>84416082
Then why is she a woman and called missy?
>>
''That said, it was always clear that The Doctor Falls had a few things to juggle: the spaceship itself, the Cybermen, CyberBill, Missy, The Master and the impending threat of the Doctor’s regeneration. As it’s a part two of two, The Doctor Falls addresses at least some of those as you might expect, but it does some better than others. If you’re expecting the whizz-bang action finale that was teased in the next time trailer, you ain’t going to get it, although I found that a positive personally. Outright big action set pieces are thin on the ground.''

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/doctor-who/50391/doctor-who-series-10-the-doctor-falls-spoiler-free-review
>>
Before finding out it was Chibnall, who did /who/ want to replace Moffat as showrunner? Don't say someone like Lawrence Miles, but someone who could have feasibly produced, promoted, and written the show without having a mental breakdown.
>>
>>84416128
mistress is the female version of master, which "missy" is short for.
timelords can change gender on regeneration.
what's not to get?
>>
>>84416156
Vince Gilligan
Who /vincechad/ here
>>
>>84416157
But the doctor is a man
>>
>>84416156
jamie mathieson since he's one of the only other competent writers on the show.
fuck chibnall, he'll ruin it.
>>
>>84416168
the 12th doctor is, but the 13th may not be, as timelords can change gender on regeneration
>>
>>84416176
THIS
>>
>>84416176
jamie mathieson has very little showrunning experience
and he's a concept writer meaning he can only pull off a concept but cant prolongue into a big story for multiple episodes
>>
>>84416191
But anon, the doctor isn't a woman
>>
>>84415750
Yeah, that rumour still seems true. I wish a Showrunner was gutsy enough to just lose the license. The daleks are nothing without Doctor Who, but Doctor Who would be absolutely fine without the daleks.
>>
If Being Human didn't fizzle out and The Game wasn't a bomb, would Whithouse get the showrunner job instead of Chibnall?
>>
>>84416205
every writer has to try and expand at some point. chibnall's been running shows for years, but in my opinion he's just as awful as when he writes small stories.
I'm fine with risks being taken, but I can't get behind chibnall. I'd rather take the risk of someone like mathieson than chibnall.
the biggest issue with mathieson is he's said he doesn't have the time to run doctor who, I don't think he lacks the skills if someone like chibnall can get the job.
>>
>>84416156
None of the people who were reasonably in the running to do it (chibnall, gatiss, whithouse) were exciting prospects. They made the right choice out of those three though.

If I had to pick somebody it would be Charlie Brooker. He'd shake up the show in a huge way.
>>
>>84416214
I wish there would be a compromise so the Daleks could show up every 2 or 3 years instead. Seeing them every year is annoying, but cutting them out cold turkey would feel weird in the long run.
>>
>>84416265
My only familiarity with Brooker is from Black Mirror, which isn't exactly on a level like Doctor Who in terms of tone or stories. Could he do a family show like Doctor Who? I feel his stories would be too dark and cynical.
>>
>>84416265
>Charlie Brooker

Fuck no. His talent would be wasted on Who.
>>
File: 1395293079341.gif (92KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1395293079341.gif
92KB, 400x298px
Just finished The Reign of Terror. Season 1 is solid. I hope everybody working on the show at the time were proud of themselves.
>>
>>84416291
The Lambert era is really solid. Unfortunately the 60s are a bit messy outside of that. Some real gems in there though in spite of that.
>>
>>84416279
>I wish there would be a compromise so the Daleks could show up every 2 or 3 years instead
There shouldn't be a clause about how often they have to appear at all. Terry Nation's estate holding power over the show in that way is ridiculous.

>but cutting them out cold turkey would feel weird in the long run.
I don't think it would. The dalek episodes are hardly memorable. And the classic series had stretches of a few years without daleks, didn't it? At no point in watching Doctor Who have I ever thought "Hmm, where are the daleks? I hope they show up soon"
>>
>>84416337
When does the Lambert era end? I don't have a great grasp on the different producer eras when it comes to the classic series.

I remember the only time I noticed was watching K9's first episode. It felt like a huge stepdown in quality all of a sudden. I mentioned that here and somebody told me it was the start of a new producer.
>>
>the daleks
From our perspective today, pretty shit desu. Has moments I guess
>dalek invasion of earth
Fun B movie sort of stuff, but nothing amazing. Just good.
>the chase
oh shit nigga what are you doing
>the daleks masterplan
Daleks are completely wasted somehow despite the title
>power of the daleks
Its ok
>evil of the daleks
Also ok
>day of the daleks
Shit
>planet of the daleks
Shit
>death to the daleks
Shit
>genesis of the daleks
First genuinely great Dalek story
>destiny of the daleks
Oh we're back to this waste of time
>resurrection of the daleks
Please stop bringing them back
>revelation of the daleks
Why
>rememberance of the daleks
Wow look at that, two good Dalek stories in a 25 year period.
>dalek
Great
>bad wolf/parting of ways
Its ok
>army of ghosts/doomsday
Back on the waste of time train, fantastic.
>daleks in manhattan/evolution of the daleks
Holy shit what are you doing
>stolen earth/journeys end
At least you tried
>victory of the daleks
You've managed to make them a typical villain of the week at this point.
>asylum of the daleks
No one asked for this
>into the dalek
I'm convinced you're out of ideas
>the magicians apprentice/the witches familiar
Actually not too bad, but with missy and Davros stealing the show, it doesn't say much
>>
>>84416475
shit opinions
>>
>>84416475
>bad wolf/parting of ways
>Its ok
It's GOAT actually.
>>
>>84416475
Now that I look at it, that's not that many episodes.
>>
>>84416378
Mission to the unknown, the second episode of season 3. In all fairness this episode isn't really a regular episode, so it's hard to judge it on that merit.
Galaxy 4, first episode of season 3 isn't particularly good either.
Season 2 is quite good.
>>
>>84416475
do cybermen next
>>
>>84416503
>this taste
Embarrassing. Dalek was much better.
>>84416533
Sure
>>
I liked Asylum of the Daleks
>>
>>84416536
>Embarrassing. Dalek was much better
No.

>>84416545
You hate Doctor Who. It completely fuck up everything about the Daleks and made about zero sense.
>>
>>84416112
Didn't the Cybermen come before the Borg though?

Cybermen were invented in the 60's

The Borg didn't get introduced into Star Trek until the late 80's or early 90's.
>>
>The Tenth Planet
Aside from introducing regeneration, kinda boring
>Moonbase
Meh
>Tomb of the Cybermen
Overrated. Lol, Toberman
>Wheel in Space
At least it introduces Zoe?
>The Invasion
Pretty cool, but more for UNIT and Tobias
>Revenge of the Cybermen
Shit, dampers an otherwise cool season
>Earthshock
Okay.
>Attack of the Cybermen
Who let Ian Levine submit a script?
>Silver Nemesis
Shitty remake of Remembrance
>Rise/Age of Steel
Spare Parts for casuals
>Army of Ghosts/Doomsday
They're fodder
>The Next Doctor
Lame.
>Closing Time
Upstaged by a baby
>Nightmare in Silver
Why did you betray me like this, Gaiman?
>Dark Water/Death in Heaven
I actually really liked this, Cyberbrig aside
>World Enough and Time/Doctor Falls
First part is GOAT, second part might be disappointing, but who knows?
>>
>>84416610
Nobody claims the classic Cybermen copied the Borg. They're talking about the modern Cybusmen that were reduced to "delet" faggots.
>>
>>84416621
Just admit you fucking hate this show
>>
>>84416533
>tenth planet
Quite good... With the qualifier that the Cybermen themselves steal the show. The Doctor being very limited due to Hartnell's health is a damn shame.
>the moonbase
Pretty standard base under siege.
>tomb of the cybermen
Great. Some say its overrated, I disagree.
>the wheel in space
Again, very standard base under siege. Zoe is based though.
>the invasion
Conceptually good, has strong stuff - that brigadier - but 7 episodes leads to a lot of padding...
>revenge of the cybermen
Why did you even bring them back? Just terrible
>earthshock
I have sympathy for this story, one of the few where I can actually "geek out" despite the very clear problems with the story. Effective use of the cybermen imo.
>attack of the cybermen
Ok at best. I admit I do like the sixth doctor though.
>silver nemesis
What the fuck were they on?
>rise of the cybermen/age of steel
Inventive I guess? Not how I would have done it that's for sure
>army of ghosts/doomsday
Two 2 parters in one season, particularly when they have been turned into robots for all intents and purposes, is really, really unnecessary
>the next doctor
Silver nemesis tier
>closing time
Victory of the Daleks tier
>nightmare in silver
At least you tried?
>dark water/death in heaven
I love these episodes, but the cybermen really could have been any villain in this
>world enough and time
I really liked it, we'll see how I feel after the next episode.
>>
>>84416643
>you have to love the generic, overused villains to like doctor who
dude what
Also
>implying i would have watched every single episode if I hated it
>>
>>84416645
>Victory of the Daleks tier
Nah. The Cybermen barely play a role for 5 minutes. The whole point of the episode is Craig and Doctor looking after a baby fun shenanigans. It shouldn't be critiqued as a Cybermen story when it's clearly not.
>>
>>84416621
HE STOLE MY BIT
>>
moffat's pretty good at cybermen storys desu
he fixed the problem with the RTD era cybusmen just being lame robots
>>
if you enjoyed Asylum of the Daleks it means you hate Doctor Who
and this is a fact
>>
>>84416684
Nah, it's mine now.
>>
>>84416674
But that's my general problem with both stories, and the cybermen in general - they are basically used when you need a stand in villain because you don't want to spend money on props and make up.
At least the dalek stories in the RTD era tried to work to some kind of story arc and weren't just thrown in for shits and gigs. And I say this as a moffag
>>
>>84416703
In all fairness we have some overlap anyway.
>>
>>84416692
So now they are just boring background monsters?
>>
>>84416705
I can understand being upset that they were just used as fodder, but I'm just saying that's not grounds to call the episode you got shit, when it was never trying to be a Cyberman episode. It's effectively a sequel to the Lodger, and instead of the weird spaceship upstairs, the Cybermen are the dudes that appear for 5 minutes near the end of the episode. It's a breather episode to let you have fun, and it works as that.
>>
Any chronological anons know how different it is to view the Hartnell era with all the books/audios/comics shoved in?

http://eyespider.org.uk/drwho/wh/list.html
>>
>Simm escaping from Gallifrey Shown
>Simm and Missy lose control of Cybermen
>6 months later,doctor is sitting in rural floor trying to de-convert Bill. She can talk because screwdriver tinkering. Doctor makes Bill Human again.
>Helps woman and Orphanage, lots of great battle scenes with various generation cybermen. it's tower siege for 10-15 minutes
>Childrens are converted
>Missy helps Doctor simm refuses
>Doctor kills all da cyberman
>But comes around eventually.
>Nardole falls in love with Woman running orphanage and he decides to stay with her. But he will return at christmas.
>No regeneration of Simm or Missy they just part ways.
>Bill goes off travelling with Heather, who appears and takes her into neverending adventures
>Doctor very shot up/injured by Cybermen tries holding of regeneration, crash lands because of regeneration pain, first Doctor appears out of the blizzard.

So, this is what they've come up with, according to leaks. But are they reliable? Does anyone know the original source?
>>
>>84416475
>>84416645
Master time
>terror of the autons
To get it out of the way, I fucking love Delgado. Unfortunately this story is a cut and paste of the previous seasons auton story. It's not bad though.
>mind of evil
Snooze fest
>claws of axos
Cool visuals, weak story
>colony in space
High quality Pertwee era right here.
>the daemons
See above. Master is great in this in particular.
>the sea devils
The overall story doesn't do much for me, but Delgado and Pertwee are charming as fuck
>the time monster
Obligatory Silver Nemesis/The Next Doctor episode. But much worse. At least we have Benton.
>frontier in space
Yeah look, pretty bad
>deadly assassin
The Matrix scenes always bored me, but great otherwise
>keeper of traken
Ok, I really liked this season and this one never stood out a lot. Ainslie displays range in this, so props to him.
>logopolis
Fucking great
>castrovala
And then we take the dive that was series 19-23
>time-flight
Atrocious
>the kings demons
What the fuck is with chameleon
>the five doctors
Ridiculous plot, Ainslie is fun though.
>planet of fire
Forgettable, other than the introduction of tits
>caves of androzani
Best fifth doctor story but still really overrated on the whole
>mark of the rani
We've definitely gone into over used villain category.
>trial of a timelord
What the fuck am I watching - other than excellent camp performances
>survival
Its decent I guess
>doctor who
It is what it is.
>utopia
Great
>sound of drums
Also great
>last of the timelords
What the fuck
>end of time
No really, what the fuck
>dark water/death in heaven
Great, particularly Gomez
>magicians apprentice/witches familiar
Gomez is great, but maybe too soon to bring back
>world enough and time
Good story, would like to see more Gomez next episode.
>>
>>84416812
>Bill goes off travelling with Heather, who appears and takes her into neverending adventures
if you legitimately believe this shit happens you are retarded
>>
>people hate end of time
what did you mean by this
its kino
>>
>>84416746
I didn't call them fodder, that was the other guy.
And the lodger is actually one of my favourite episodes, which is a part of why I find closing time so... Meh.
It had some decent moments, but it has nothing on the lodger.
>>
Has anybody watched this documentary on Sergeant Benton?
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x394znz
>>
>>84416871
>sound of drums
>Also great
please die
>>
>>84416897
It has typical cheesy RTD nonsense, and yes it's not as good as Utopia, but Simms is quite effective. It feels like a real threat we hadn't seen in the new show.
But then they fucked it in the final episode.
>>
why do people always fall for memes
like zygon two parter being good meme
or david tennant being bad meme
cant they think themselves
>>
>>84416935
>like zygon two parter being good meme
nobody fell for that meme. fucking nobody.
it was pure, unfiltered shit.
>>
>>84416935
haHAA
>>
>>84416947
it's constantly brought up in "good capaldi episodes" lists here
>>
>>84416935
I've never seen anybody defend the Zygon two-parter. Everyone I've seen has said it was trash.
I rarely see Tennant shit-talked either.
>>
>>84416935
>>84416947
>>84416969
Only good part of the Zygon two parter was Capaldi's speech.
And Tennant is a legitimately shit actor.
>>
were there any good episodes in season 8, 9, and 10 that weren't written by moffat or mathieson
>>
>>84417001
That's actually a fair question.
I quite liked Time Heist, which was co-written by Moffat and Steve Thompson
It seems pretty polarising, but I really enjoyed Under the Lake/Before the Flood - Toby Whithouse
I'm not sure if you'd count the extremis three parter because Moffat clearly had a lot of involvement, but Pyramid at the end of the world (co-written by Peter Harness) and Lie of the Land (shit ending aside) was written by Toby Whithouse.
So yeah, nearly all were Moff and Mathieson.
>>
>>84416969
I liked the Zygon two-parter. It's really gripping. I don't defend it because I don't have to justify my enjoyment of stuff the sheepish consensus can't stand or refuse to find merit in, I'm not going to change their minds just as they won't change mine
>>
>>84417001
I liked Face the Raven.
>>
>>84417105
...Why?
>>
>>84417128
not op but i want to do so many things to sarah dollard
>>
>>84417154
but she's not even hot
meanwhile jenna's tits in that episode are top tier
>>
>>84417154
Fuck off, boardie
>>
>>84417164
she's mommy hot

>>84417168
jokes on u im normie af
>>
>>84417168
Stop using that word
>>
>>84417128
It was a good plot
>>
>>84417179
>she's mommy hot
nah, that's jenna in listen and flatline
>>
>>84417188
It was an hour of auto-fellatio
>>
Why are the designs and voices of the Monks so shit? What the fuck were the production team thinking?
>>
File: DDHE-XjXYAA7xCT.jpg (227KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDHE-XjXYAA7xCT.jpg
227KB, 1200x1200px
>>84417189
>>
>>84417184
Fuck off, boardie
>>
>>84416142
Neat. I wasn't expecting a super flashy finale anyway. I think that's why Hell Bent suffered, it went for style instead of substance which is where Death in Heaven beats it.
>>
>>84417189
And Jenna in Mummy on the Orient Express was something else...
>>
>>84417218
Stop using that word
>>
>>84417210
What the fuck was anything thinking?
>>
>>84417219
Death in Heaven went for a lot of style in places too. I think it just did a better job with it. As cheesy as it is, I still fucking love the sequence where Capaldi falls into the Tardis with the key in his hand.
>>
>>84417250
For sure. Not to mention the GOAT music too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7gMA94BjYw&ab_channel=EMSProductions
>>
>>84417219
>>84416812
Sources for that please ?
>>
Anybody else think that McCoy S25 and S26 are ultimate GOAT-kino ever ?
>>
>>84417291
http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/doctor-who/50391/doctor-who-series-10-the-doctor-falls-spoiler-free-review
>>
>>84417264
scene was super cheesy tho rofl, just the way i like it
>>
>>84417306
Season 26 is the best season of Old Who. Runner ups are Season 7 and Season 14.
>>
FUCKING GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCghIPHFI0
>>
>>84417319
Doctor Who is a cheesy show. It's at its best when it knows that and embraces it, rather than try to dress it up all serious-like and ultimately fail to convince the audience it's not.
>>
>>84417337
After this episode is where Clara should've left. Far better and far more earned departure than Hell Bent/Face the Raven.
>>
>>84417340
Cheese is cheese, but that doesn't mean it should be devoid of sincerity.
>>
>>84417337
The whole thing of the Doctor not realizing the connotations of the "go to hell" line is a bit contrived, but I really like the rest of the scene.
>>
>>84416506
I always thought it would be considerably bigger list but when I thought about it again, there had only been classic three stories since Genesis. All of which had Davros in.

>>84416475
Can you do one for Big Finish Dalek stories?
>>
I'm a drama sucker so this is fucking GOAT too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5eHJmQg-_M
>>
File: missy1master.jpg (16KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
missy1master.jpg
16KB, 500x291px
This is all just a SIMMulation
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MytBwaxIYRk
>>
>>84417337
You hate Doctor Who
>>
>>84416812
Three times I see that post, where is the source ?
>>
>>84417405
You hate Doctor Who
>>
>>84417424
i believe its a summary of all the rumours posted on gbase
>>
>>84417405
Imagine if Clara had joined when 12 did, rather than at the end of Matt's tenure, and none of that impossible girl bullshit had happened.
>>
>>84417337
Capaldi is so based.
>>
>>84417438
By the way what's wrong with gallifrey base ?
I've tried 4 times to register, each week, over a month of time, I've not been approved.
>>
BASED AS FUCK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sMgwIUECSs
>>
>>84417403
Of the ones I listened to:
>Time of the Daleks
Daleks and Shakespeare sounds really stupid, and it is. But it's not fun stupid, it's just kind of bland.
>Jubilee
What else is there to say? Jubilee is GOAT. The kind of GOAT other Dalek writers wish they could accomplish.
>Terror Firma
Really interesting take on Davros, but doesn't quite hit the high marks
>Patient Zero
lol, Viryans
>Curse of Davros
Fun, but kind of stupid and tramples on Davros as a character
>Masters of Earth
Unexpectedly good.
>Energy of the Daleks
Briggs on autopilot
>Blood of the Daleks
Okay-ish
>Lucie Miller/To the Death
Pretty cool.
>Dark Eyes
Dalek Time Controller is interesting, but doesn't really pay off as a villain because of all the Eminence bullshit.
>all those War Doctor audios
Meh. I don't regret listening to them, but I'm always gonna wonder what they would've been like if Briggs got Shearman out of his writer's block to write an episode.
>>
File: three-episodes-of-build-up.jpg (379KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
three-episodes-of-build-up.jpg
379KB, 1920x1090px
>>
>>84417517
Stop it, you're triggering my PTSD !
>>
>>84416812
can someone post it on gb and say that its insider info
>>
>>84417491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg7CEcqSgAo&ab_channel=pxlbarrel
>>
>>84414536
the stock music used in it was made those epsides feel so good

>that little piano rift of the theme of river song while clara stands face to face with the clockwork man

i almost wish murray would leave with moffat, his music is lacking and not right for the direction of the show
>>
>>84417545
Believed anons said it came from GB ?

Anyway GB is shit, you can't even register on that website. As I've said previously, I've tried for a month and I can't get in. They're paranoid.
>>
>just rewatched the end of S7
>still upset that Eccleston didn't return for the special event

I get that he left because of disputes with the writers/producers or whoever but it's still a shame they didn't put their differences aside for the show, just one episode.

That would have been just fantastic!
>>
>>84415836
WHY ARE THE MODAS CYBERS FLYING? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO RESPECT?
>>
Which Doctor is the most "reddit" Doctor of them all?

Nothing against the guy but my vote would have to go to Matt Smith.
>>
>>84417634
Probably have to be a tie between Matt and David. But probably more Matt
>>
>>84417517
>Hey, Harness. I wrote an episode. Some sort of zombie monks want to take over the world and they... uhm, have simulation that predicts future. Write something about it.
>Hey Mathieson, I wrote an episode. Some sort of zombie monks took over the world because of Bill's luv. Write something about it
>>
>>84417634
You're gonna have to explain the meaning first before I can pick one.
>>
>>84417663
Mathieson wrote Oxygen, not Lie of the Land.
>>
>>84417674
Right, Whithouse. I started confusing their names for some reason.
>>
>>84417491
This is the only reason anyone remembers those two episodes.
>>
>>84417728
ofcourse you speak for the whole mankind
>>
>>84417564
He peaked in series 5, the scoring in that series was genuinely fantastic, and suited the tone of that season perfectly. Even for episodes like Victory of the Daleks which I think are mediocre, I can't deny the music is fantastic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5JEAWnA6BM, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0_26w1y54c).
Then he immediately switches style in The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone and uses sound brilliantly there too; It's not an episode where symphonic scores fit, so he does something completely different and makes a really unsettling set of sounds there (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCuRzRK4vHA)
There are too many scenes that season where the music actually adds to a scene - The Big Bang is helped in a huge way thanks to the music, whereas nowadays the scoring adds very little. It's also just plain lazy; you would think a bunch of effort would be poured into something like the 50th, but most of the music used in there is literally just copied verbatim, without being redone at all, from series 5.
>>
http://news.drwho-online.co.uk/1012-The-Doctor-Falls-DWO-Spoiler-Free-Preview.aspx

Totally confirms previous rumors.

The Doctor Falls confirmed utter crap.

Reddit and SJW fiesta.
>>
File: capaall.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
capaall.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
Girlyletters says 2 TARDISes on set today
>>
>>84417794
das bill
>>
File: 1382040760179.gif (596KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1382040760179.gif
596KB, 500x375px
>>84417793
>Reddit and SJW fiesta.
>>
>>84417794
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>84417793
>"I don't want to go!"
Oh for fuck's sake
>The _______ will ______ at _________.
The Doctor will return at Christmas.
or
The 1st Doctor will return at Christmas.
>>
>>84417793
>The big question is can she ever go back to the way she was before the cyber conversion? The answer lies somewhere in this spoiler-free preview!
find it /who/
>>
>>84417864
pic she posted with statement
>>
File: Untitled98.png (2MB, 1195x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled98.png
2MB, 1195x1200px
>>84417805
>>
If Bill does get de-converted, I'd like her to at least keep the bit in her chest.
>>
>>84417866
It has an extra character, so it isn't "Doctor," but "return" and "Christmas" both fit.
I bet it's "Doctors," and it is displayed on screen immediately following Bradley showing up.
>>
>>84417868
Either: She doesn't, but the Doctor can remove enough Cyber-parts that she can still somewhat pass off as human.

Or some magic shit with artron energy that makes her completely organic again.
>>
>Rachel Talalay: "…we did one really big Steadicam shot with Peter, where he battled through the forest."
I will be honest, some bits of this episode do sound GOAT, 7/10 at best tho
>>
>>84417889
She would kind of have to, although who knows at this point. We know The Doctor will change her voice back to normal but beyond that I can't see anything less than Heather coming back and doing water magic to let her go back to normal.
>>
>>84417902
no i mean they're literally claiming they've hidden the answer in that page, find it.
>>
>>84417793
>"I don't want to go"
fuck me
>>
>>84417907
I'm expecting it to fall around the 3rd or 4th best episode of the season.

Like so:
> World Enough and Time
> The Pilot
> The Doctor Falls
> Empress of Mars
> Oxygen
> Thin Ice
> Extremis
> Knock Knock
> Smile
> Eaters of Light
> The Pyramid at the End of the Earth
> Lie of the Land
>>
>>84417911
Lemme help ya :
> "Where there's tears, there's hope..."

> In The Doctor Falls, Pearl Mackie has delivered her finest performance to date in Doctor Who, and after the events of this episode, we really hope it's not her last. What she has done for the role of the companion, equality and diversity is truly amazing, and she has inspired and empowered a whole new generation of fans. We've run this fan site for over 20 years now, and we've never seen a companion received as well as Bill Potts has!
>>
>>84417974
>Empress of Mars that high
lmao fuck off mark
>>
>>84417970
That might be Bill saying that.
>>
>>84417219
death in heaven was fucking shit
>>
Guys Bill is in the Christmas special, how may you even ask if she is back ?
>>
>>84417805
What if it's Bill's mum
>>
>>84417982
how new are you?
>>
>WEAT
> Extremis
> The Pilot
> Oxygen
> Empress of Mars
> Crap
> Smile
> Eaters of Light
> Knock Knock
> The Pyramid at the end of the Crap

> Crap intensifies
> Thin Ice Whitewash
> The Doctor Falls

> 3 FUCKING EPISODE OF BUILDUP FOR MUM BILL CLOSE UP CRAP TIER
> Lie of The Land
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>84417978
>we've never seen a companion received as well as Bill Potts has!
>>
The silencewillfallatTrenzalore
reeeeee
>>
the doctor falls will be GOAT characterkino
plebs will want a huge cybermen war but the doctor falls will subvert it for more kino character pieces with 12 and The Master. just like series with hell bent.
>>
>>84417502
Can you do Auton stories?
>>
>>84418036
hi mongo
>>
>>84417970
>>84417866
>>84417986
"I don't want to go" will most likely be one of the Masters, probably mocking the Doctor. Or since an earlier quote made it seem like they have a discussion about the different ways they've died, maybe one of them asks the Doctor what were his most embarrassing last words and he says that (but probably not).

Moffat made fun of the line in the 50th too and it was good.
>>
>>84418038
You got why I wrote "absolute crap confirmed, SJW reddit fiesta"
>>
>>84418036
honestly I agreed with you 100% until you decided to review the doctor falls without having even watched it
>>
>>84418036
>/pol/ is still mad about 12 punching a racist
kek
>>
>>84418065
It was embarrassing enough the first time, anon. I wouldn't be bringing more attention to it if I were you.
>>
The fact that so many Doctor Who fans still name David Tennant as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" Doctor ever only tells you how far Doctor Who still is from becoming a serious TV show. Star Trek fans have long recognized that the greatest captains of all times are Janeway and Sisko, who were not the most famous or popular or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Star Wars fans rank the lesser known TV shows over the blockbuster prequels which were highly popular in cinemas around the world. Doctor Who fans are still blinded by commercial success. David Tennant got higher viewing figures than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must have been the greatest. Star Trek fans grow up watching a lot of Star Trek shows of the past, Star Wars fans grow up watching a lot of Star Wars movies of the past. Doctor Who fans are often totally ignorant of the classic episodes of the past, they barely know the most popular NuWho. No wonder they will think that David Tennant did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>84418072
I've read enough on that man.
Bill reversed without consequences.
Nardole falling in love with orphange director.
Bill in the christmas special.
Missy becomes good for real.
The Doctor wins.
Cybermen sidelined.
>>
File: 1495460257584.png (336KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1495460257584.png
336KB, 494x494px
>>84418036
>> Crap intensifies
>> Thin Ice Whitewash
>>
>>84418105
Literally all of those sound good.
>>
>>84418104
>doctor who
>serious tv show

autism.jpg
>>
>>84418104
we all know matt smith was the best
>>
>>84418105
>wanting bill die at a cybermen
>muh edgy

go back and rewatch torchwood russell, you hack.
>>
>>84418064
>maybe one of them asks the Doctor what were his most embarrassing last words
Tennant fans are gonna flip
>>
Bill should have a happy ending, but hopefully it's not just "muh magic transformation".
>>
>>84418115
Then I shall let you dwell on mediocrity.
100% happy ending shiny raimbows is boring.
>>
>>84418181
It is, you probably should give a look at doctor who set reports. She is back to her normal self.
>>
>>84418207
those are flashbacks/ghosts m8
shes leaving next episode with heather
>>
I have a bad feeling about this.
>>
>>84414435
this same guy hated hell bent. looks like the doctor falls is gonna be good then.
>>
>>84418243
I think it should be more than a feeling at this point.
>>
>>84418237
You will obv apologize on Saturday's night once you're proven wrong. They say there are possibilites for her to come back in further episodes. And coincidentally she's in the christmas special.
That's no departure with heather.
>>
>>84416935
>david tennant being bad
I thought this 10 years ago when I was 12 and had never used the Internet.
>>
>>84418308
he regenerates alone m8
its already been shown
nice bait though
>>
>>84418361
Bill may still be in the TARDIS, or he left her on Earth for the time being.
>>
>>84416935
>david tennant being bad meme
You're right, it is a meme. The 10th doctor being bad on the other hand...
>>
Name three 2-parters of NuWho where the first part is not the best episode
>>
I've seen The Doctor Falls.
Missy tries to help The Doctor save Bill, and Simm pretends to cooperate, tricking him into believing he can, but then reveals he was lying and there's no way to save her.
Bill decides she wants to die because she doesn't want to live as a Cyberman, and there's a burial for her, The Doctor breaks down in tears.
Simm tries to shoot the Doctor immediately after her burial, but Missy takes the shot, and starts to regenerate (off-screen, we don't see into who).
The Doctor lets Simm shoot him causing him to start regenerating, and then uses his regeneration energy to resurrect Bill.
Nardole stays on the ship with Hazran, planning to rebuild society.
Bill says she wants to go home, but the episode ends with the Tardis crashing and ending up in the snowy area from the start of the last episode, where they see David Bradley, and the episode ends with "Introducing David Bradley as the First Doctor".
>>
>>84418476
Stop this fanfiction.
>>
>>84418470
my balls/my balls they itch
>>
>>84418476
I'm pretty certain that guy is legit.
>>
>no 13th doctor

What's the point in watching Death in Hell Bent 2.0?
>>
>>84417805
*dasBill
>>
>>84418543
what?
>>
>>84418476
The Doctor IS on his knees when the regeneration energy starts to flare up. Maybe there's more to this than meets the eye.
>>
>>84418574
>>84418476
You're same guy ?
>>
>>84418476
>simm tries to shoot the doctor but missy takes the shot
>the doctor lets simm shoot him

what?
>>
DWM confirms it was Delgado Master that met the Monks before
>>
>>84418543
>Death in Hell Bent 2.0
Don't you mean 3.0?
>>
>>84418591
Nope
>>
>>84418593
Well that's clear.
Simm shots the Doctor, Missy takes the blow and regenerates.
Then Simm shots the Doctor again, a second time, he starts to regenerate and channels the energy to save Bill who is buried. And Bill goes full Jesus, the show goes full retard, and Moffat fucks up.
>>
>>84418574
So what does your post mean ?
>>
>>84418629
>Beliveing some random anon on /who/
wew the state of this general
>>
>>84418650
Bet my arse this guy is legit.
>>
>>84418629
you what? he can't shoot the doctor twice. otherwise he'd run out of bullets. 12 probably does it himself or something jumping off the tardis, would be pretty good actually but of course whithouse will fuck it up as usual. wish mathieson was writing the finale instead of whitHACK.
>>
>>84418647
It's just a theory. A game theory.
>>
>>84418669
He shoots him with the laser screwdriver you pleb
>>
>>84418669
>whithouse
???????????
>>
>>84418670
You lost me. Dare to explain your theory a bit further ?
>>
The Doctor healing/reviving Bill with energy that is actually used for that sort of thing has more impact than "Oh Clara's alive for as long as she wants to be but we'll never show her going back *WINK*"

That's one of the reasons Hell Bent sucked so much. It couldn't just let Clara fuck off and be normal. She HAD to be special in the end with her own TARDIS and everything. Bill going back to a normal life is much more satisfying.
>>
>>84418650
>le no spoilers on /who/ are real meme

someone gave real spoilers for WEAT, even down to the detail of the emotional inhibitor just making people not care about pain, rather than not feel it
>>
>>84418669
Hello anon from the parallel dimension where Whithouse is showrunner. How was series 10 in your dimension?
>>
>>84418697
I was just going off of what the other anon said. Bill's funeral, Doctor's on his knees (to be closer to the grave) etc. etc.
>>
>2 Capaldi episodes left
>>
>>84418694
sorry i mean chibnall, got confused. still, my point still stands, chinballstratch will fuck it up as usual. just FUCK. sick of doctor who being so FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>84418738
Hello anon from the parallel dimension where Chibnall is showrunner. How was series 10 in your dimension?
>>
>>84418709
>he thinks /who/ has real spoilers
holy shit please tell me you're memeing? what has happened to this general. jesus christ, no wonder no one comes here anymore.

let me repeat, there are NO real spoilers on /who/, ever. its all fake. that anon just made some garbage up and got lucky. simple as that.
>>
>>84418708
Can we for once get a FOOKIN BITTERSWEET ENDING ?

I'm tired of living in dat shit world of shiny raimbows, with small scope plots, not daring, not bold at all.

Everything's fucker up. Then Doctor Jesus deus ex machina. Everything's happy.

Come on, my child could write that better. He ain't born yet.
>>
>>84415891

I thought the first human daleks showed up in a troughton episode? Power of the daleks, I think?
>>
>>84418770
are you fucking retarded? Go back and look at those WEAT spoilers, he got even the finest detail down of the line about the emotional inhibitor's abilities.

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>84418770
nah that anon read gbase and posted the leak here. anathema (i think) posted a wall of leak for last episode.
>>
File: 46.jpg (233KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
233KB, 1280x1440px
>>84418476
>its fucking real
>>
>>84418782
That's kind of what Death in Heaven and Hell Bent was.
>>
>>84418782
Oh fuck off edgelord. It's a family show, not grunge depressing shit for your pretentious ass.
>>
>>84418782
That's why I liked the S2 ending, before S4 fucked it. Saved the world, but no happy ending on a personal level.
>>
>>84418810
Guess what ? Precisely ! But the 3rd time in a row I get angrier. Because repeating the same thing over and over again mindlessly is called crap.
>>
>>84418838
Fair enough! I hope you enjoy the episode though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtvkC9My298
>>
File: 1474196275223.png (239KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474196275223.png
239KB, 800x800px
>>84418476
Plausible.
>>
>>84418834
Thanks, that is a proper ending, a soap one, but a proper one. Even if the wrapping is poor.

>>84418825
Earthshock. Waters of Mars.
>>
>>84418860
HIS HAIR IS PURE SEX
>>
>>84418809
that trailer came out days ago
>>
>>84418896
Only reason to watch The Doctor Falls.
>>
>>84418860
>My last season finale. And everything is going wrong.
Is he trying to send hidden signal for help? What a pity that Peter is no longer can be saved from Moffat scenarios.
>>
>some moments that I can only think deliberately recall Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
Doctor trying to un-cyberise Bill confirmed.
>>
Two TARDISES on set

https://twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/880389822401171456
>>
>>84418944
Capaldikino, blink 3 times for help, or put a shoe on your head during the Christmas Special.

We'll get you another chance to shine.
>>
>>84418825
this. it's a family show, not fucking torchwood.
just watch game of shit if you want everyone to die.
>>
>>84418969
If he regenerates into a pair of sneakers we'll know something's wrong
>>
File: itsreal.gif (410KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
itsreal.gif
410KB, 300x169px
>>84418955
IT'S
REAL
>>
>>84418955
What about Kris Marshall, is he on set?
>>
I'd unironically like Matt Lucas as the next doctor
>>
>>84418987
WEAT was no family show.

But let me take you another example, Doomsday, there are some consequences.

But Last of the Time lord / Hell Bent finale are crap. Whenever they make a bold move they undo it. I don't ask for more. I just ask them to stop undoing stuff and to add some consequences to it.
>>
>>84419110
>>84419110
>>84419110
>>84419110
>>84419110
>>
>>84418969
There is no more salvation for Capaldi. Only eternal torment in Briggs' audio hell.
>>
Good thread guys
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.