[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WONDER WOMAN IS THE BEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (279KB, 1348x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 1348x610px
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS?

It wasn't even close, Wonder Woman BLEW EVERYONE AWAY. DC DESERVED A WIN THIS TIME

IT WAS OUR FUCKING TURN

DC WON
>>
Logan isn't a marvel film
>>
File: 1490421147165.jpg (131KB, 1527x508px) Image search: [Google]
1490421147165.jpg
131KB, 1527x508px
>>84413768
Why do people still watch capeshit?
>>
>>84414014
Some still have kids.
>>
Justice League will be better.
>>
>>84413996
;^)
>>
File: 1493046981555.jpg (25KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1493046981555.jpg
25KB, 346x346px
when is this fucking RT meme going to die
>>
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day anon posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend
>>
Of course critics are going to give the movie where Hugh Jackman's and Patrick Stewart's characters die a good rating.
>>
Of course critics are going to give the movie where a brave strong independent woman is the main character a good rating.
>>
>>>/co/
>>
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is the highest grossing movie franchise of all time.

More than Harry Potter, more than Lord of the Ring including the Hobbit, more than fucking Star Wars.

X-Men can't compare
D.C. including Nolan can't compare
Nobody can.

and it's only been around since 2008.

Marvel won, get the fuck over it.
>>
Why can't they both be winners
>>
>>84413768
Logan was the better movie. Wonder Woman was formulaic. No Man's Land was amazing though.
>>
>>>/co/
You manchildren have a board for this autistic garbage
>>
>>84414376
go to >>>/qa/ if you want to bitch about people posting about shit you don't like
>>
>>84414081
I really hope you're right.
>>
>>84413768
As long as we all agree that both are miles better than Guardians of Reddit 2, I'm ok with that
>>
>>84414138
No one said any of this.
>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors!
Especially this part. of all the things that were never said, that was never said the most.
>>
File: withthevipers.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
withthevipers.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>we've got them now lads
>>
>>84413768
>wonder woman got a 92%
Holy shit, I know it's only an aggregator but this just reaffirms that this website, and the critics are bound to fuck things up every now and then. WW is for sure not a fucking 90+% movie. It's a C grade, okay, middle of the road origin story which does nothing exceptionally well, but is nonetheless competent.
>>
>>84414739
if every critic gave it a C it would still count as a positive rating and the tomatoscore would be 100%
>>
>>84414787
Don't bother, it's impossible to teach these retards the tomatometer.
>>
>>84413768
>audience scores for Wonder Woman are going up
based
>>
>>84413768
logan is a 7.9/10 film
wonderwoman is a 7.5/10 flick
>>
>>84414863
That's a full point too high paisano
>>
>>84414863
Logan was 7/10 up until the third act, which was a 4/10. Wonder woman was absolute shit and it's only redeeming factor was chris pine's acting. 5/10 max
>>
The whole SJW nonsense boosted WW's score unnaturally.
>>
>Wonder Woman is a better movie
>the scores are almost the same
>Wonder Woman is making more money
I see nothing to be mad about, op
>>
>>84414620
You are either a revisionist shill or a newfag. All of those things were said, even The Mummy thing, which granted, most thought it was a retarded thing to say. Just look in the archive, if you even know what that is.
>>
>>84414014
was this ripped anywhere?
>>
>>84414081
>superman is dead
>gonna resu and still be the same brooding shite
JL will bomb fuck snyder for turning my favorite superhero who encompasses hope into a brooding emo shite
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.