[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general - Tully appreciation edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 59

Strictly no bullying permitted in this thread.
Previous >>84362738
>>
tully smell funny
>>
>>84381514
Catelyn Tully is a slutty
>>
>>84381514
sansa tully is a dummy
>>
>>84381599
Don't blame her desu, I would take as many dicks as I could if I had to be married to neddard "2 pumps" stark
>>
/worsthouse/
>>
File: smug faggot.jpg (58KB, 304x301px) Image search: [Google]
smug faggot.jpg
58KB, 304x301px
>>84381671
this isn't a Tyrell edition
>>
>>84381687
Fuck off Cersei.
>>
File: dany.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dany.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
8th for the one true queen!
>>
>>84381539
tully cunny smells fish funny. the daughters are slutty who squirt fish smelling honey and a dopey brother dummy who sucks cock for money.
>>
>>84381766
>implying she's wrong
Even irontards have some conviction at least. Tyells are opportunistic faggots but the reader is positioned to not hate them as much because they're seen as nice through a 'good guy' perspective (sansa) and bad from a 'bad guy' perspective (cersei).
Also Loras killed two of his own guys like a fucking spastic.
Truly worst house.
>>
Reminder that this board is /tv/ and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.
>>
File: 1429340254694.png (423KB, 473x681px) Image search: [Google]
1429340254694.png
423KB, 473x681px
>>84381837
>Tyells are opportunistic faggots
And other houses aren't? Being opportunistic isn't a bad or stupid thing either, it made them successful. Using intelligence to get ahead is really indicative of how unified and smart they are. Obviously it remains to be seen if they use their power and influence for "good" or "evil" but so far they haven't done anything really reprehensible.

Also members of other houses acted like even bigger spastics (see: the entire book series), Loras knew he could get away with it so it was fine.

Slightly dated but still related pic.
>>
>>84381514
they whole castle surrendered to the most infamous backstabbers of the relm with 2 years of food inside cuz some clearly mind fucked dumbass told them to.
>>
>>84381886
that guy should just take a look in the mirror and realize he has no chance in surviving this and GTFO of kingslanding ASAP
>>
>>84381925
Thought he did and then just came back for the trial and all that.
>>
>cersei is holding on to the edge of a cliff, about to fall
>Jaime reachs out his golden hand to grab her, while holding onto a tree with his other hand so hell be able to suppert her weight
>"grab my hand !"
>cersei grabs hold onto his golden hand as he starts to pull her up
>little *pop* sound is heard as the arms slides off his arm
>cersei plummets down to her death with the golden hand in he grasp

"You will die by your brothers hand"

Pottry
>>
>>84381996
This is so stupid it genuinely sounds like something the show would do.
>>
Who here kneels for the True King?
>>
>>84381883
Stannis is still alive, it's more likely to be true then fucking "jon is rhagear and lyanna's son". Just like the fact that "khaleesi" is a puffed up Lyseni whore, and virtually anything with a cunt is worse than useless (not much different from the real world on this point).

Also, how is calling book readers "bet-wetters" any more mature and appropriate than calling a showfag a "normie" or "faggot/tumblrina that only watches the show because it's too stupid to read the words of a fat hack that ripped off his entire career from hacks before him"?
>>
File: 1429714453645.jpg (100KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1429714453645.jpg
100KB, 751x1063px
>>84382024
I just want to post some of the bad Stannis art I've found.
>>
>>84382057
jesus christ stop responding to that fucking pasta
>>
File: kek.png (1MB, 776x952px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1MB, 776x952px
>>84382024
>>84382058
never forget
>>
>>84381907
>soldiers obey their rightful lord no matter what
Is this meant to be a point against based /tully/?
>>
>>84381886
The Tyrell do one and only one thing : Follow whatever will be beneficial to their house the most. This leads to following retarded faggots like Renly.

There's never any question about what is right, about what is best for KL, what is best for westeros/the world, what is humane, what is moral, the only thing that matters is 'What will make Highgarden/the Tyrell best?".

I'm not saying that caring about your house is wrong, of course... But it shouldn't be the only thing you consider.

To put it this way, the Tyrells are basically the sellsword house. Just going to whatever side is winning, so they get some plunder, but not doing anything much either.

RR, they keep faith with Aerys, but don't do a fucking thing to help him win the war ( had they done anything, Aerys probably would have won ).

Then they scheme to depose the Lannister by removing Cersei and marry Margaery to Robert... But then Robert dies, so they join his brother ( youngest brother ) because he's a retard they'll be able to exploit. They then do nothing (again) while other people are fighting, they try to shame Robb into attacking Tywin, when he has won 3 battles already and they haven't done a fucking thing despite having 3 times his numbers. They promise Catelyn Joffrey's head, the death of Cersei/Tyrion, all that.

Then Renly dies, and suddenly they JOIN with Tywin, marry Joffrey (then kill him), marry Tommen...

They're behaving exactly like sellswords. Zero loyalty, never fighting if they don't have the odds (or even if they have them, sometime), they change sides every other year...

Caring about your house is ok. Caring about nothing but your house, and not doing a fucking thing, makes you shit.
>>
File: 1428461281957.png (409KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1428461281957.png
409KB, 500x652px
This one isn't that bad though.

>>84382089
Not him but sometimes that kind of thing keeps the thread alive.
>>
>tfw you will never fall asleep to the sound of Stannis grinding his teeth as his seed quickens inside of you
Why live?
>>
>>84382024
today, and every other day until my last day.
>>
>>84382117
basement tullys, they are all locked up in the basement now
>>
>>84382183
I thought they got to go to the wall.
And Radmure gets a nice room at Casterly Rock to share with Freyfu.
>>
>>84382121
Your post ignores the fact that (at least) Olenna didn't quite agree with Renly and they actually were trying to do what was best for KL. You can't possibly argue that the Lannisters were what was best for the people and the realm, especially after Tywin died and Kevan left.

Blind loyalty is stupid and destructive. As I said before there is nothing indicating the Tyrells have done anything really evil, and keeping to themselves is a smart move. Helping Aerys would have been immoral, but staying out of it is also safe, so what's wrong with that?

As for the rest, yeah they joined up with the Lannisters, but with the very clear goal of destroying them, or at the very least usurping their power. Your "sellsword" comparison doesn't apply and for all you know they might have done it to try to help the kingdom.
>>
>>84382121
Stannis talks about how Robert should've scoure the court clean after the Triden. He should also have stripped the Tyrell off Highgarden. If they don't accept it... Well, at this point the Lannister had joined the Stark/Baratheon/Tully/Arryn alliance, the Frey would follow, they could get Dorne to pester them a bit (if not join a full blown war)...

The tyrell wouldn't even assault Storm's end when they outnumbered it 100:1, so it's unlikely they would want to fight against all of Westeros. They sure wouldn't like it, but they'd probably give up, not to be turned into beggars, but getting more modest holdings. Just a downgrade, as punishment for siding with Aerys.

Would also lower the numbers of Anti-baratheon men still in Westeros (if he grants Highgarden with his 10's of thousands of soldiers to someone loyal to his side).

It's not like Robert liked peace anyway, on the offchance they decide to fight.
>>
>>84382012
The show didn't even include the Valonqar bit of the prophecy, probably so they can have Arya kill Cersei or something dumb like that.
>>
>>84382272
True but I also figured they would find it too obvious, everyone would jump to it being Jaime and then it would actually be Jaime.
>>
>>84382272
No, they didn't include it for the same reason Cersei and Jaime are still on the same page. So it would be more SHOCKING and UNPREDICTABLE when Jaime kills her. Kind of like how they made Shae truly love Tyrion, be Sansa's BFF, and not care for money so that her betrayal would be a bigger twist. Regardless of how nonsensical and out of character it was.
>>
File: maisie.jpg (186KB, 1111x1043px) Image search: [Google]
maisie.jpg
186KB, 1111x1043px
>>84382272
Thankfully I think we'll be spared that seeing as Arya is only at Winterfell this season. I guess I shouldn't underestimate her teleportation powers though.
They'll probably just make it Jaime.
>>
>>84382211
Olenna is a Redwyne, and definitely not shit.
Following Renly was Mace/Loras, the real tyrell.

as for the rest, it's not about it being wrong... It just makes them shit. From a reader's perspective. Daring characters/houses are fun. Sitting on the sidelines until someone wins and then just joining up with him without having lost a man might be good for your army, but it's not any fun for the reader. I'm not a westeros, I just read the story, I want interesting houses&characters, and the Tyrell aren't, they're shit.

All characters who reflect on them pretty much figure the same thing anyway.. Catelyn with Renly (He's a baratheon, but you get the point, he was at the head/commanding the Tyrell army, not the baratheon army), Stannis with Mace Tyrell during the siege...

They're little better than the Frey. The only one who's a bit interesting is Olenna, and she's a redwyne more than a Tyrell. Tyrells are all shit. Passive bores who stand on the sidelines til it's over.
>>
>>84382327
Arya needs an endgame. They cut most of the characters on her kill list, and she already killed Walder Frey, which should have been her big "revenge kill". Are Cersei and the Mountain the only people left on the list? They should be killed by their little brothers and not Arya.
>>
>>84382197
go watch the show again
>>
>>84382357
>Arya needs an endgame
Why? Most of the characters don't have it. Tyrion has been doing sweet AF for two seasons now, and judging by the leaks that won't be changing in the upcoming one.
>>
>>84382357
endgame is reuniting with sansa and both being exceptionally brave, smart and strong in taking down LF (with some help from that other kid or something I forget his name)
>>
>>84382357
that's why they're bringing back Gendry so they can go on a world wide porking trip when it's all over
>>
>>84382355
From a reader's perspective mysterious and interesting characters can be "fun" too.

And I find it interesting that you count Renly in with the Tyrells and not Olenna.

I'm also just going to assume that you're just shitposting with that retarded writing style, but please enjoy the badly done Robert.
>>
>>84382387
Tyrion has been really awful since he joined Dany. Arya SHOULD have an endgame because she's a main character and that's how storytelling works.
>>
>>84381687
/secondworsthouseminusmarg/
>>
>>84382211
>for all you know they might have done it to try to help the kingdom.
you mean, like when they tried to starve everyone in storm's end to help a tyrant?
when they threatened to starve the entire population of Kingslanding (cutting off their supply trains) because they were in bad with the Lannister?

They don't care about anyone but themselves.
>>
>>84382402
gimli.jpg
>>
Just how tiny is emilia
>>
>>84382402
>that retarded writing style
>says the reddit spacer
>>
>>84382406
Tyrion is a main character too. D&D aren't that great at storytelling if you couldn't tell. She'll do what Tyrion did and fade in the background of Jon/Dany/Cersei who are the only characters D&D give a shit about.
>>
File: oops let me get that for you.jpg (105KB, 850x634px) Image search: [Google]
oops let me get that for you.jpg
105KB, 850x634px
>>84382385
yeah I just did a quick memory jog, I was conflating book and show there because I forgot there were differences in those scenes
for some reason jaime promises one thing but then sends edmure back to the frey dungeons
>>84382402
Best Robert coming through
>>
>>84382426
She's a couple of inches taller than Kit, so she's very tiny.
>>
>>84381883
Roose Bolton's Morton's Fork

Roose Bolton is faced with a doozy of a dangerous one during the siege.

If Roose lets everybody stay as they are, they'll fragment even further into murderous factions and weaken the siege from within by picking each other off: Game Over.

If he sends the most dangerous out into the snow, they may side with Stannis or die: Game Over.

Either he's left with too few to defend the walls, or Stannis gains more numbers quite directly. If he keeps the worst with him and puts them on lockdown, his whole army can't be an effective defensive force against Stannis and the troublemakers may still try killing him and others: Game Over.

If he sends a mix of supporters and dangerous tools outside to fake surrender to Stannis, they may achieve something — or, more likely, get caught thanks to teeth-clenched teamwork not working: Game Over.

If he's found a way out of this by picking the snowdrifts and being creative with who he sent outside, it'll be fun to see.

All in all, general winter has not been kind to either him or Stannis by arriving when he did.
>>
>>84382402
>tfw Donal Noyle was short on metal so he just sent Robert to war with a wooden spoon and a plastic halloween hat
>>
File: everything is reddit.png (118KB, 639x452px) Image search: [Google]
everything is reddit.png
118KB, 639x452px
>>84382435
>>
File: shit house.png (219KB, 892x480px) Image search: [Google]
shit house.png
219KB, 892x480px
vote for worst house
http://www.strawpoll.me/13304770
>>
>>84381996
kek it's inevitably going to be something convoluted and retarded like this.
>>
>>84382542
I'd like to see him backhand her with his metal hand like he did that frey
>>
you know you are on the "tv" board for "Game of Thrones", the HBO TV show?

You dumb overly-dedicated faggot with no life. Get used to us guys who enjoy watching episodes of Game of Thrones, love Quentin Tarantino and Martin McDonagh, and actually have sex and are loved by pretty women while pursuing careers.

All the while, you are either a virgin or angry loser who complain that people love the show while you are so informed and deep because you love the book. You just KNOW its better and everyone else is just faking its.
>>
File: dissapointed.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>84383010
>60 posts in and already 2 bait pastas
>>
>>84381883
>>84382462
>>84383010
What will the next pasta be about I wonder.
>>
File: Kaloreesi.jpg (66KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
Kaloreesi.jpg
66KB, 600x904px
>>84381824
what went wrong?
>>
File: IMG_2270.png (367KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270.png
367KB, 600x536px
>>84383034
Pepe the Frog
>>
>>84382446
when they hire child/young actors for a long term project, do they look at the physical traits of their parents to make sure their child hero won't grow up to be manlets/fatties?
>>
>>84383310
wasn't kit already in his 20s by the time they cast him? I don't think they care
>>
>>84382089
It's better than the mundane repetitive posting that people like you engage in. If /got/ wasn't just some faggot replying to some stupid fucking manlet or waifu posting every 5 hours, then /got/ would be worth more than shitposting and you're outrage at my taking of the bait would be justified. Until that's the case, I'd rather entertain myself and even give a low effort shitposter (You)'s then engage in yet another fucking sophie turner or maisie williams or "modern day isaac hempstead-wright" pedophilia convention.
>>
>season 8 finale
>jon is dead
>dany is dead, as are her dragons
>WW are pushing in on Winterfell
>everyone is either gone to KL or is ready for a last stand at Winterfell
>The northern armies are falling like dominoes to the WW
>all hope seems lost
>all of a sudden, a light in the sky
>it's podrick fookin' payne
>he stands between the north and the WW
>unzips trousers
>blinding light, everyone goes blind
>moments later, all WW are gone, shattered into glass
>cersei dies, stannis is reanimated and becomes rightful king
>everlasting peace in the seven kingdoms
>you don't sod with the tripod.
>>
>>84382436
I'm curious as to what will even happen in season 8 when they're basically cutting everything down to focus on 3 people.
>>
>>84383518
Six episodes long battle sequence.
>>
>>84383396
>the mundane repetitive posting that people like you engage in. If /got/ wasn't just some faggot replying to some stupid fucking manlet or waifu posting every 5 hours
>pulling all this out of your ass just to justify taking the bait
calm yourself
>>
In the books Jaime will ride viserion as the dragon is clearly coloured as the kingsguard with teeth coloured of house lannisters black valyrian steel.

also valyrian steel clearly requires blood sacrifice as oathkeeper and widows wail despite the spells gone into changing its colour always reverts back to black with blood ripples despite how many times the smith reworks it. spells and all.

my guess is valyrian still is dragon fire and blood sacrifice. the iron throne was forged in dragonfire yet doesn't rust or anything which is another hint to the process. and house lannisters swords being haunted by ned.
>>
File: 1Oo4Ab.gif (753KB, 320x204px) Image search: [Google]
1Oo4Ab.gif
753KB, 320x204px
>>84383162
Nothing anon
>>
File: confuse.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
confuse.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>84383572
Why is everyone so obsessed with every dragon getting a rider? Is it just that "must have three heads" shit?
>>84383587
>tumblr gif
apply yourself
>>
>>84383396
This, this anon gets it.
>>
>>84383618
three heads of the dragon has nothing to do with the three dragons. the three heads of the dragon were showed in the long walk promo.

Jon, Cersei and Dany are the three heads.

Head of the dragon means head dragon or Pendragon. It's taken from Arthur mythology.

Look up Uther Pendragon on wikipedia and read epithet section.
>>
>>84383618
>>84383778
Uther's epithet Pendragon (composed of Welsh pen, "head, chief, top" and dragon, "dragon; warrior"; borrowed from the Latin word dracō, plural dracōnēs, "dragon[s]") literally means "Chief-Dragon" or "Head-Dragon", but in a figurative sense, "chief leader", "chief of warriors", "commander-in-chief", "generalissimo", or "chief governor".[3][4] The name was misinterpreted by Geoffrey of Monmouth in the Historia to mean "dragon's head",[4] and further misinterpreted in the Lancelot-Grail Cycle to mean "hanging dragon".[citation needed] According to Geoffrey and works based on his version, Uther acquired the epithet when he witnessed a portentous dragon-shaped comet, which inspired him to use dragons on his standards. According to Robert de Boron[5] and the Grail cycle based on his work, it was Uther's older brother (elsewhere called Aurelius Ambrosius) who saw the comet and received the name "Pendragon", Uther taking his epithet after his death.
>>
File: f.jpg (57KB, 642x720px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
57KB, 642x720px
>"We're all just songs in the end. If we are lucky."
>>
>>84382024
>>84382058
>>84382099
>>84382128
>Nobody in Westeros likes or respects him
>Barely survived a siege thanks to an onion merchant
>Rewarded with a shite castle on a rock
>BTFO at Blackwater
>Had to grovel to money lenders and still couldn't get support until the onion knight stepped in to vouch for him
>Killed some worthless wildings but couldn't gain any respect from them or anyone else
>Delussional enough to think he's some messiah
>Burns his own daughter alive
>BTFO by 20 good men
>BTFO by the rest of the north
>BTFO by a woman

JUST
>>
>>84383842
Fanfiction aka Game of Thrones aka tv show aka non-canon.
>>
>>84382140
Reminder that there's stannis x sansa fics like this
>>
Why do I love /got/ & /tv/ so much?
Why can I not leave 4chan for good no matter how much I try?
>>
>>84383542
I'm not pulling anything out of my arse. Either you're immensely delusional, or you really are a newfag who hasn't spent more than an hour looking at /got/ threads. I'm not justifying myself taking the bait, I've seen it before and I know pasta when I see it, but I'd rather reply to bait then the other posts on this general. That's how fucking low quality and pathetic most of the faggots posting in this thread are, and you're part of the problem. You're the same sort of shithead that posts a picture of a smug anime girl instead of arguing, and thinks he's being clever and "cute". Get a grip on yourself, and sort your fucking life out.

>>84383675
"This, this guy gets it."

That phrase is so fucking reddit, that even reddit complain about it unironically. But it's nice to see somebody else is sick of pedofags and low IQ shitposting.
>>
>>84384104
If you really believed that everything in /got/ except a bait pasta isn't worth responding to then you'd never come here. All you've done so far is make a strawman that you're intent on lumping me into and got incredibly angry about it.
>>
File: DDaEnrzXYAIwQ7u.jpg (267KB, 760x1142px) Image search: [Google]
DDaEnrzXYAIwQ7u.jpg
267KB, 760x1142px
new
>>
>>84384571
literally perfect
>>
>>84384571
is that meant to be the dragonstone throne?
Is she going to spend half the season there or what?
>>
Will we ever get an expanded universe? I want to see Ironborn Reavers colonize the Great Grass Sea like Kievan Rus.
>>
>>84384612
More or less yeah. She goes out three times total. Which isn't really that different from the previous seasons.
>>
>>84384275
Alright, you win. I'm still pissed off about the posting I mentioned though, I think the quality could realistically improve if it was moderated (by anons) more, and if people attempted to have intelligent discussion about the actual t.v. show instead of the whole thing being a popularity contest.
>>
>>84384104
>"This, this guy gets it."
>That phrase is so fucking reddit, that even reddit complain about it unironically. But it's nice to see somebody else is sick of pedofags and low IQ shitposting.
My apologies dear anon, I only wanted to tell you that you were right.
>>
>>84383778
Where the three heads of the dragons mentioned in the show? No!

Is Aegon in the show? No!

Three heads is not show canon.
>>
File: 1490403852991.jpg (768KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1490403852991.jpg
768KB, 2000x3000px
Cast her, /got/.
>>
>>84385280
Again, you sound like you're from reddit, but I'll give it a rest. If you don't know, people are very particular about how they type on this site, and long-time site users can easily spot someone based on writing style, or at least figure out what sort of person they are. So just know that somebody can tell you came from reddit when you post.

Also, don't apologize. That's also reddit, you should have said fuck you instead.
>>
>>84385511
Very easily could be Margaery or another Westerlands/Reach noblewoman. Maybe even daenerys as a fully grown adult if she died her hair white, in fact she would look more realistic than emilia clarke.
>>
>>84385653
Dany a fully grown adult? Surly you jest
>>
>>84385611
Very well, go fuck yourself fucking retard! I'm not even from Reddit nor do I browse Reddit. Anyway anon, can you tell me how I should write like a 4channer? How do I learn the writing style of 4chan?

Also, KYS faggot
>>
File: MOMMY.jpg (195KB, 661x900px) Image search: [Google]
MOMMY.jpg
195KB, 661x900px
Do Sansa chapters get better in the Vale?
>>
>>84385611
One more thing faggot, should I use the smartphone or pc to browse 4chan?
>>
>>84385809
I always thought she peaked at Clash desu.
>>
>>84385809
In some ways, yes. It's nice to get to see the Vale and its characters, culture, etc.
>>
>>84385809
in some ways yeah
Although she weirdly seems to get a little dumber
>>
>>84385809
Sorta. There's some good intrigue and scheming with Littlefinger manipulating shit to gain control of the Vale, but Sansa herself is still a fucking terrible narrator/POV.
>>
>>84385511
Some bitch who can't sing.
>>
File: this guy.gif (2MB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.gif
2MB, 500x251px
>>84386270
>>
>>84386383
Jeyne Westerling or Val
>>
Are we still appreciating House Tully?
>>
>>84385809
Depends how much you like hearing the tiresome cow witter on about her "little tummy". Which I don't. Personally I wouldn't care if she got a strap put round her.
>>
File: BEHOLD RADMURE.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BEHOLD RADMURE.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
The Battle of Stone Mill was fought over an extremely wide front, encompassing fords to the south and north of Riverrun, and featured the entire main Lannister army attempting to cross the river. SER EDMURE'S forces were fewer in number but held the strategic high ground on each side of the fords, and were able to subject the Lannister forces to withering arrow fire as they attempted to cross. Lord Jason Mallister commanded the defense of four fords to the south of Riverrun, and Karyl Vance commanded the defense of fords to the north, while SER EDMURE TULLY commanded the defense of the fords closest to Riverrun itself. The fiercest assault came at Stone Mill in the center, where the forces commanded by Ser Gregor Clegane himself managed to gain a foothold on the west bank of the river despite suffering terrible losses, but were then driven back when SER EDMURE hit them with his reserves.
>>
>>84386517
is a "lads holiday" some british code for a gay vacation?
>>
>>84386431
Only the Blackfish. All other Tullys are useless fucking shits. Jaime should've trebuchet'd Edmure's fishspawn on principle, so the world wouldn't be plagued with another Tully dipshit.
>>
File: edmurecard.png (242KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
edmurecard.png
242KB, 300x418px
Catelyn jerked her reins hard to avoid him, glancing about in hostility. Hundreds of smallfolk had been admitted to the castle, and allowed to erect crude shelters against the walls. Their children were everywhere underfoot, and the yard teemed with their cows, sheep, and chickens. "Who are all these filthy vermin?" she demanded shrewishly.

"My people," Edmure answered. "They were afraid."
>>
>>84386573
Not in point of fact, but I sure as hell treat it as though it is.
>>
File: 1498064514443.png (596KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498064514443.png
596KB, 800x800px
>>84383504
kekd
>>
>>84386621
That's a cheeky edit, anon
>>
>>84384734
>ironshits having the resources to colonise anything
Also if they should colonise anything the rohyn is the only logical choice. They can even raid norvos or qohor or whichever.
>>
>>84385924
>>84386102
>>84386130
/got/ is so tsundere for Sansa it's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>84385822
A smartphone, and a tripcode in all caps. Also remember to samefag and sage posts you like.
>>
File: 1496816173167.png (272KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496816173167.png
272KB, 480x480px
>>84385785
>>84385822
All these (You)'s
>>
File: sansa.jpg (57KB, 538x700px) Image search: [Google]
sansa.jpg
57KB, 538x700px
>>84386922
>>
File: Tommy SevenStrings.jpg (5KB, 88x220px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy SevenStrings.jpg
5KB, 88x220px
Arya just left BWB. Should I stop reading her chapters?
>>
>>84386922
we see you sandrafag.
>>
just stop replying to the sandrafags bait, you guys are so stupid
>>
File: 20170628080352_1.jpg (1021KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170628080352_1.jpg
1021KB, 2560x1440px
>>84386799
If we are talking about a base for reaving, in the GoT mod I always invade the various islands. The Summer Isles is incredibly rich, when you replace all the Lords it is is 2-3 times as strong as the Iron Isles. There is also the Stepstones, Naath, Sothroyos, the Basalisk Isles, Moraq, Ibben, Lorath. The actual cities of Braavos, Tyrosh, and Lys are all islands as well.

Also, in my current game the bastard grandson of Sallhador Saan somehow took over Tyrosh AND Dorne.
>>
>>84387575
you can just skip them if you don't like the character; not of much relevance to anything after that
>>
watching it from the very beginning again

cannot wait till the new series
>>
>>84386592
Edmure did literally nothing wrong.
>>
File: uncomfy_ellie.jpg (457KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfy_ellie.jpg
457KB, 1280x1707px
Say something to make Ellie feel comfy
>>
>>84386456
that's a bit of a misrepresentation
https://asearchoficeandfire.com/?q=tummy&scope%5B%5D=twow&scope%5B%5D=asos&scope%5B%5D=affc&povs%5B%5D=Sansa
>>
>>84387907
much better actress than shitpie
>>
>>84387907
solid casting for meera, both in acting and aesthetic
>>
>>84383162
i would hit that hard
>>
>>84387907
I like her curls
>>
>>84381886
>Also members of other houses acted like even bigger spastics
Name 1 from each house.
>>
>occasional reminder that all TWOW sample chapters GURM released were cut AFFC/ADWD chapters and that nothing new was written in some seven years
>>
File: plug.jpg (192KB, 740x620px) Image search: [Google]
plug.jpg
192KB, 740x620px
>>84388057
Don't be silly. He's only releasing cut content from the last books because releasing even a single action-packed chapter from the almost completed TWoW would simply give away too much of the plot.
>>
File: C88J94qU0AAtlNY.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
C88J94qU0AAtlNY.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>>84387907
she's playing the rightful queen in the north
>>
>>84387801
I wanna play this so much.
>>
What book characters that aren't in the show would you introduce? What song would you play for their introduction?

I would introduce JonCon and the Golden Company and when they showed up the song "Business Card in the Dirt" by Volbeat would play.
>>
>>84388633
Darkstar to Ride of the Valkyries.
>>
>>84386799
Didn't Asha want to take a part of the north for colonising or something?
>>
>>84388708
Yeah, argued that the Stony Shore was x5 as big as all the Isles combined, and that they could build themselves up there, basically. No one wanted anything that wasn't already rich, though.

I've thought for a long time that the North is kind of wasted being as big as it is. There is nothing preventing a large number of people congregating and creating new cities there. The Dothraki Sea as well, though there is the problem of it being full of Dothraki.

Robert toyed with the idea of pressing that Summer Islander Prince's claim and adding another Kingdom to his realm.
>>
>>84388873
>There is nothing preventing a large number of people congregating and creating new cities there
what about the death-winters?
>>
Why are Jonfags such cancer? You can't talk about any character without them making it all about Jon somehow. He isn't even that interesting.
>>
>>84381514
TULLY A SHIT
>>
File: 20170628091101_1.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170628091101_1.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>84388629
Do it faggot
>>
>>84388949
it's a tumblreddit show
>>
>>84388917
Lol nigga how is winter even real like just build a fire nigga store some food lol
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>84389035
That map is wrong. It has places mixed up.
>>
>>84389056
The same goes for the bookfags though.
>>
>>84389328
Care to specify?
>>
>>84389465
For one Atranta is in the western riverlands, not the east.
>>
>>84389560
You got me to pull out my LoIaF map. It isn't on it, and the wiki just says it is in the Riverlands.
>>
The actual fluff mentions it in the west near the Tullys. WoIaF.
>>
>>84389465
The North:

First things first: holy hell, the Rills are way too big, encompassing both the Stony Shore and Sea Dragon Point. Also, there’s an inconsistency here w/r/t the handling of “masterly houses” - the Wolfswood is separated out from the Stark domains despite the Glovers being a masterly houses, whereas Torrhen Square is not, even though the Tallharts and Glovers are of the same standing.

Beyond that, most of the names for the hill clan areas - Arrendell, Crow’s Edge are rather spurious - and Breakstone Hill for the Flints is based on an assumption that the First Flints and the Flints of Breakstone Hill are one and the same.

The Vale:

This is…interesting. Crab’s Shore doesn’t exist, neither does Darkmoore, and we don’t have any reason as to why House Templeton is that far west when the rest of the Lords Declarant are more to the east.

Inside the Vale proper, things get weird. The Redforts have been swallowed up by Runestone, even though the Redforts are a principal House the same as the Royces; likewise, the Waynwoods have seemed to swallow up the Melcoms. The Eastweald and Northweald aren’t real names either, and the former would seem to give House Hunter a lot of territory.

Over the mountains, the Corbrays look awfully small compared to the Belmores. I like the detail of the Royces having Coldwater Burn in their affinity, but the Lynderlys of Snakewood are pretty hard to see. Crow’s Barrens doesn’t exist, nor does that hard to read area next to it.

I will say that I think the Imgur maps do a better job with the smaller Houses, although again it’s a bit of a guess as to who’s where.
>>
>>84389734
The Riverlands:

The Freys are way too big, even if they are a significant house, that’s more land than Harrenhal has. indeed, the lands north of the Trident are messy in general - Wycombe isn’t a real name, nor is Chiltern or Still Fenn. I also don’t think the Tullys have any land at the intersection of the Trident, as much as I think they should. My bigger problem is that we don’t see House Roote of Harroway’s Town, and I think House Darry is actually south of the Trident as per AGOT and AFFC, probably where “Deddington”(?) is on the map.

My next problem has to do with the Vances, where I actually have a beef with both sets of maps. I agree with Ser Mountain Goat that Wayfarer’s Rest logically occupies a position on the River Road equidistant between RIverrun and the Golden Tooth: this would explain both why Karyl Vance was involved with the Mountain’s raids on the border, and why the castle that name, since it probably got its start catering to traders and travellers along the road.

I also have a problem with some of these invented names: Acorn’s Ridge doesn’t make much sense when Atranta is there to be used. Likewise, Southstone is pretty much exactly where Stone Hedge should be, so why not use that name?

Once again, I think the Imgur does a better job reminding us of the existance of lesser Houses like the Rygers (although I would place them nearer to Riverrun given their history), the Vyprens (who are definitely near the Darrys, given the Battle of the Widow’s Ford), the Goodbrooks, the Wayns, etc.

Crownlands:

First things first, it’s a bit odd that House Wendwater isn’t on the Wendwater, and that House Fell from the Stormlands holds the Kingswood, that seemingly House Seaworth holds the Blackwater Rush, etc.

Second, there’s some missing houses here: the Buckwells of Antlers, the Brones of Brownhollow, the Rykkers of Duskendale, etc.
>>
>>84389755
Westerlands:

The first thing that jumps out to me is that the Gold Road is outside the borders of the Westerlands, so I don’t know what’s going on there. Next, the Lyddens of Deep Den should be in-between Silverhill and Hornvale. further south, I’m not sure why the landed knights of Greenfield are more powerful than the principal House Swyft of Cornfield, nor what Lonmount is supposed to be. Other mysteries: what Lang Tower is, or Tendring is, and why it’s where Oxcross should be.

Sarsfield seems way too big, as does Ashemark. Tarbeck Hall can be seen, but not Castamere. The Banefort seems to have been gobbled up by the Westerlings for some unknown reason; likewise, the Kennings of Kayce seem to have absorbed the Presters of Feastfires.

The Reach:

The list of non-existent names is getting too long, so I’m just going to skip them and just talk about the power dynamics. The Rowans of Goldengrove seem way too big, making the Cranes and Oldoaks seem too small.

Blueborn and Cockleswent doesn’t exactly work very well as regions - I doubt the Meadows control all of the former, or the Ashfords the latter. Likewise, the Westmarch seems too big for the Tarlys alone to handle - where are the Peakes? Where are the Vyrwels? Inchfield doesn’t exist and wouldn’t be there if it did - Coldmoat and Standfast need to be to the west of House Rowan’s holdings, given Wilbert Osgrey’s duel with Lancel IV.

In general, probably my least favorite to date, not particularly suitable as a political map.
>>
>>84389776
The Stormlands:

House Wendwater is in the Crownlands, not the Stormlands, and why is it in two places? Tarth is ridiculously large, having somehow grabbed the lands of House Penrose of Parchments. House Buckler of Bronzegate also seems to have vanished. House Fellwood is north of where it should be, House Morrigen is to the east of where it should be, Stonehelm is labelled the Red Watch, and for some reason Dragonstone holds the Rainwood (is that supposed to be Davos? Even so, he’s a bit north of where he should be).

Also not one of my favorites.

Dorne:

The penchant for HUGE fiefdoms continues apace, it seems. The Ullers are much much too big, encompassing the lands of the Qorgyles as well. The Tolands likewise seem to have gobbled up the Jordaynes and much of the Allyrions. The Fowlers and the Manwoodys look squished together. Spottswood I think is on the wrong end of Dorne, it should be much closer to the Yronwoods.

Better than average, I guess?
>>
Is ASOIAF an allegory for the Israel and Palestine conflict?
>>
File: abigail breslin 2.jpg (794KB, 1548x2052px) Image search: [Google]
abigail breslin 2.jpg
794KB, 1548x2052px
Cast Margaery Tyrell's handmaidens.
>>
>>84383310
They casted that goblin as Arya. So obviously not.
>>
>>84389798
This nigger knows his shit.
>>
>>84389734
It wouldn't really work if every house was only subservient to the LP, nor is it how feudalism works, so that's not a great thing to bitch about.
>>
>>84389734
>>84389755
>>84389776
>>84389798
Autism?
>>
>>84389126
Agreed
>>
File: IMG_3846.jpg (73KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3846.jpg
73KB, 300x375px
Victarion Greyjoy
>>
>>84389798
>The penchant for HUGE fiefdoms continues apace
Nigger do you realize this game also has all of Essos all the way to the Five Forts and Northern Sothroyos? The game starts running like shit when there are thousands of characters doing things all at once, you can't really complain that they cut out some insignificant houses. Further, do you realize there are between 0-6 titles underneath every county level title that you see on the map?
>>
>>84389734
>>84389755
>>84389776
>>84389798
That's incredibly impressive, you should send this to the mod team, anon.
>>
>>
>>84383396
>"modern day isaac hempstead-wright" pedophilia convention
modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright is an adult
>>
File: DDaEYKsXcAAzRs8.jpg (61KB, 760x680px) Image search: [Google]
DDaEYKsXcAAzRs8.jpg
61KB, 760x680px
Hello /got/ I see the thread is dead without me
>>
>>84390400
Who?
>>
>>84383396
Imagine being this embarrassed that you took some stupid bait that you make a long defensive OTT post about it
>>
File: 88744.jpg (26KB, 270x395px) Image search: [Google]
88744.jpg
26KB, 270x395px
Fish wolf is best girl.
>>
File: IMG_3047.png (1MB, 1024x1355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3047.png
1MB, 1024x1355px
>>84390265
Euron Greyjoy
>>
>>84372279
??
>>
>>84390588
how do you go form pirate king to chubby loud mouth?
>>
>>84390721
One word: DABID

or D&D the fucking jews!
>>
Gendry and Podrick graphic sex scene when
>>
>>84390785
Never
>>
How did one Greyjoy named Euron became so wise, powerful and strong?

Was Euron born a genius? What does Euron want?
>>
>>84390785
Jon sends Podrick the Godick to seduce Daney, Daney surrenders all 3 dragons and the armies and agrees to fight the white walker
>>
File: hnng.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
>>84390820
>>
>>84390761
The Jews are in cahoots!
>>
Which main characters are dying this season?
>>
What character would you most want to see your small penis? For me it's definitely Dany but I wouldn't be surprised if some anons would choose someone else like Bran or Meera
>>
>>84391116
No main characters die this season

>>84391147
Is Bran a size king?
>>
>>84391116
Little finger
>>
>>84391116
CIA and quippy old lady.
>>
>>84391370
Bron is out too.
>>
File: 55555555555555555.png (95KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
55555555555555555.png
95KB, 620x264px
>>84382024
Always
>>
>branpedofaggots haven't killed themselves yet or died of AIDS
>>
>>84391406
I don't think you are right about Bronn
>>
>>84391406
fuck you bronn will get his lordship, his high born beauty wife and a badass castle in the end
>>
I keep getting hyped for the new season in an almost pavlovian way, but every time it quickly dies down when I remember the White Walker origins and time travel bullshit, goddamn D&D, fucking hacks.
>>
>>84391406
After Jamie murder suicides with Cersai, Bronn surrenders Kingslanding to Daney. Tyrion welcomes him back with open arm. Then Bronn gets the widow's wail takes the captured bad poosi as a lover. At the end of the series, the survivng people divides up the kingdoms and Bronn gets to be lord of Dorne with bad poosi at his side
>>
File: fuck.jpg (61KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
61KB, 474x474px
>that fat fuck will never finish the real story
>>
Sansa will turn on jon. Does she know littlefinger fucked over ned?
>>
>>84386621
DON'T BULLY TULLY
Even if you only bully 1 tully and praise 1 tully IT'S STILL BULLY TULLY
>>
>>84381883
It will be funny when the the show ending blows ass and the books are far better
>>
>>84388949
Jon is an idiot like his father and brother. You are a naive and poor soul to believe in the Starks at all. Jon is as good as dead.
>>
File: 1461788916203.jpg (734KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461788916203.jpg
734KB, 1920x1200px
Anyone got a character death sheet/season 7 predictions sheet? asking for a friend
>>
File: odds.jpg (218KB, 1023x731px) Image search: [Google]
odds.jpg
218KB, 1023x731px
I could have really cleaned up on Cersei sitting on the Iron Throne
>>
>>84391193
>is bran a size king?
How could he not be
>>
File: Melisandre_2x01.jpg (436KB, 1228x677px) Image search: [Google]
Melisandre_2x01.jpg
436KB, 1228x677px
She was so much hotter is S2. I don't know what the cucks D&D did. But from S2 onwards she was less sexy.
>>
>>84381687
True. Faggots were up-jumped stewards who literally only received Highgarden because they surrendered to Aegon without a fight, after house Gardener had been exterminated on the battlefield.
>>
>>84392171
its the wig and what she wears along with the colour of it
>>
Daenerys dies when

fucking when
>>
>>84392312
She can't at this point. In the books maybe, but not the show. Feminists would riot.
>>
>>84383842
>>Nobody in Westeros likes or respects him
>literally everyone speaks of him like he is the greatest tactician alive
>>
>>84383842
>Barely survived a siege thanks to an onion merchant
How is this a bad thing?
He was outnumbered by like 50+ to 1, was he expected to find a way to get a decisive victory? He doesn't have GoT's meme characters plot armor.

Holding the castle/keeping the garrison in line (especially at his age, he was not even 20 IIRC) is just about the best he could do. And he did it.
>>
>>84391991
You're such an annoying fuck, Jesus Christ.
>Olenna
>Tyene
>Obara
>Nym
>Ellaria (off screen, implied)
>Thoros
>Benjen
>Little Finger
>Dickon Tarly
>Randyll Tarly
>Viserion

There, now fuck off.
>>
>>84392722
dude its my first time posting on this thread. fuck you.
>>
>>84392722
>Ellaria (off screen, implied)

>not only killing the strong woman who defeated the Patriarchy, but to kill her offscreen and not make it the most tragic death of the series, devoting 30 minutes to it?
What monsters D&D are, truly. As if there would be greater conflicts in Westeros than the perpetual struggle against the oppressing men.
>>
File: sf.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
>>84392720
Duuude if it had been my boy Jon Snow, he would've rode against them and won the fight against desperate odds and it would have been epicccccc
>>
>>84392161
Did the jannies put a fucking spoiler on my post....?
It's a screencap from the show
>>
>>84393084
That one passive aggressive autist is reporting any post in which his trigger is even mentioned
>>
>>84381687
I rewatched season 1/2, fuck I only realized now how much of a douche that faggot was
>>
>>84393494
Sandor should've let Gregor cut him in half tbqh
>>
S6 E10 has such a GOAT musical score
>>
I like jon snow and all you contrarian dickbags complaining about him will NEVER change that
>>
>>84393585
That's all fine and dandy but you are kidding yourself if you think he's anything special. Sansa has already begun throwing him under the bus and he has been murdered by his men once already. He is fucked in the end.
>>
>>84393585
fuck off back to r/got and r/asoiaf where you can sychophantically jerk it to him with the other normies
>>
>>84393632
he is literally aragorn jesus and the single best swordsman in westeros/the world

so yeah he's pretty special
>>84393648
>hurr durr muh autism
>>
>>84381514
Tully aka The Netherlands
>>
>>84384571
nice pleats
>>
>>84393585
I like Jon in the books and show. He's not my favorite character, but he's ok.
>>
>>84391575
>bad poosi
>he doesn't know
she ded
>>
>>84392312
At best at the end according to what George said about his top five
>>
so, they iron bank aren't getting their money back

idk why everyone acts like they are so feared when the show has given us zero evidence that they have any capability to enforce collection of their debts

the remaining lannisters won't pay tywins bill and stannis is dead so that money has been pissed away too
>>
>>84393648
r/freefolk is hands down the worst when it comes to jonfag circlejerking
>>
>>84394468
>complains about reddit
>is actively aware of all the various niche subreddits concerning the things he hates

wow impressive
>>
>>84394468

Not as bad as Danytard circlejerking
>>
>>84394648
I never actually witnessed a Danyfag circle jerk. Her fans are usually on the defensive.
>>
>>84393880
>he is literally aragorn jesus and the single best swordsman in westeros/the world

>he still doesn't understand game of thrones
>implying brienne isn't better
>>
>>84393585
>>84393880
this
>>
>>84394648
>>84394708
Danyfag or not that scene where she emerged from the flames and made the khals kneel for a second time was based. I hope she fucks up cerseis army at least.
>>
>>84394648
This is exactly why you guys on freefolk are the worst jonfaf circlejerkers, because you're convinced you're not and that danyfags are worse. You've also managed to convince yourselves that d&d hate poor Jon and treat him so badly compared to want which is equally hilarious and insufferable.
>>
>>84394708
Because there aren't any anywhere except Tumblr. Jonfags are like roaches who infest everywhere and never go the fuck away.
>>
File: eiEhPA9.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
eiEhPA9.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>84394785
>convince yourselves that d&d hate poor Jon and treat him so badly compared to want which is equally hilarious and insufferable.
oh my god thats hiliarious that they're so brain dead they think that
>>
>>84394904
I meant to say compared to dany*

But yeah reading their long rants going on about how mistreated Jon is, never ceases to crack my absolute shit up
>>
I want to smoke some Jacken Cigars if you catch my meaning.
>>
>>84390820
Id be in rightful king brans harem
>>
>>84394765

>I hope she fucks up cerseis army at least.

She won't. She will lose to Cersei, in the end she will be begging for a truce
>>
>>84395162
>has a whole fleet + some greyjoy support
>has tyrion
>has the khals
>has the unsullied
>has 3 fucking dragons

Did I miss anything? She would steamroll the lannisters at this point. Plus she has varys, who has a large pull in westeros still.
>>
>>84394952

You mean Pet Northerner who kneels to 'white woman power' and will get cucked when she fucks Jorah next season
>>
>>84395233
>Did I miss anything? She would steamroll the lannisters at this point. Plus she has varys, who has a large pull in westeros still.
D&D's boner for keeping Lena Headey around at the expense of the other characters and plot
>>
>>84395233

She fucking loses all her allies by episode 3. Tyrion does fuck all and actually is against some of her actions. She sets up an ambush that she barely walks out of alive. Her Dothraki horde loses many. One of her dragons gets injured, the other gets killed. The Lannisters sack Highgarden and she doesn't even retrieve the loot. She doesn't take over King's Landing. She begs for a parlay in the end.

Read the leak
>>
>>84395233
Try to remember if she's ever portrayed any positive qualities when it comes to ruling people and that might answer your question.
>>
>>84395244
Fuck off icekhione
>>
I think one of the reasons why the giants got wiped out except for half breeds or those with some human blood in them is because of the cataclysm which happened that knocked the planet off of its axis and fucked up the weather patterns. My working theory is that because of the change in climate and magnetism due to the different rotation, the giant babies being born could no longer sustain themselves anymore on the planet and either didn't live very long after birth or just died in vitro.

Thoughts?
>>
>>84395244
>wah wah it's only 90% the Jon stu show and not a whole 100% boo hoo hoo give me upvotes
>>
>>84395244
oh shit you're that annoying cunt from asoiaf who got banned aren't you
>>
One of Dany dragons will die and be ressurected by the Night King as an ice dragon, it'll happen this season.
>>
>>84395657
Congratulations, we read the leaks months ago
>>
>>84395475
my thoughts is that you're giving gurm too much credit
>>
>>84395685
I didn't read any leaks.
>>
>>84395657
>posting an 8 month old spoiler like it's an edgy thing to do
wew
>>
File: snow.jpg (81KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
81KB, 800x499px
DA KING IN DA NORF
>>
>>84395752
??
>>
File: bushmaster.jpg (16KB, 409x295px) Image search: [Google]
bushmaster.jpg
16KB, 409x295px
>>84395766
not for long Mr. Kneeling cuck kek
>>
>>84395818
jon will finish season 8 on top
mark my words

I look forward to seeing you whinge every time an episode airs and he does more epic shit
>>
>>84395233
>pirate fleet
>barbarian troops with rivaling warlords
>degenerate mercenaries
>lead by the most incompetent leader in the show

She might as well had only her dragons
>>
>>84395701

Okay but what caused the cataclysm to fuck with the enviroment and make only summer and winter happen, was it TCOTF sinking The Neck? I doubt it would be THAT strong to knock off the weather like that and put it out of synch but it was probably something magical that changed everything.

Maybe a dragon egg was involved, like how the Faceless Man implies to Arya how the slaves blew everything up?
>>
>>84395898
>epic shit
you, mean, like riding to his certain death like a fucking tard, only to be saved by something that was entirely out of his control/knowledge?
>>
>>84395766
DA CONSORT IN THE NORTH
>>
>>84396016
HE WAS A CONSUL BEYOND THE WALL
>>
>>84395244
>pet northerner
>shamelessly exposing yourself as a redd1t0r

Damn dude you didn't have to an hero like this
>>
>>84396006
luck was emphasised in the battle of the bastards
D&D wanted to show just how random and chaotic the battleground is and often survival does not count on skill at all

was a fantastic episode, many great jon snow moments :)
>>84395947
maybe the planets (forget the name) moon was in an escalating orbit and when it finally veered off into space it fucked with everything, causing drastic seasonality
>>
>>84396110
Maybe the giants couldnt afford the real estate tax to meet their extended needs for living space
>>
>>84395766
Da dingleberry in the fart
>>
File: DDbzDV-XkAAlU7- (1).jpg (268KB, 1200x995px) Image search: [Google]
DDbzDV-XkAAlU7- (1).jpg
268KB, 1200x995px
YAS KWEEN
>>
>>84396272
I hate those two smug shitheads with ever fiber of my being
>>
>>84396272
lmfao benioff's face says it all
>>
>>84396272
>>84396361
>Emilia was a mistake
>>
>>84396272
Is that a frying pan or a large ladle she's holding?
>>
They cut the prophecy about the younger brother killing Cersei in the show, so that won't be happening. Arya or Dany or Sansa will kill her instead.
>>
Why did Ned, an honor and culturally obsessed man, break 8000 years of tradition and build statues of his siblings in the crypt of Winterfell?
>>
How much is it going to suck to watch the entitled fucking cunt roll into King's Landing and declare herself the goddamned Queen? And for the "small people" to praise her and kiss her ass and call her Mother? I hate her, I hate the way she's written, I hate the inconsistencies surrounding her story and how fucking convenient everything is for her. If there's a god she'll get her ass handed to her, but there isn't and she'll certainly get everything she think is owed to her.
>>
What will the next thread be about I wonder.
>>
So I was just watching through a Preston video where he brought up the scene where Eddard declares that the mountain needs to be brought to justice for raising the river lands, and send Beric to do so.
Preston seems to believe that Darry is a targ supporter, and is manipulating Ned into war to set the scene for a Targ invasion.
I don't know if I agree with his estimation, but there definitely does seem to be something up with the story presented. Darry, the other lords, and the peasants do seem to be full of shit, but I don't know why.
Any thoughts?
>>
How did they get away with casting Martyn and Thomas Lanister with the same fucking actor?
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1672x927px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1672x927px
Maybe the "20 good men" is a mercenary franchise??
>>
>>84397405
All white people look the same
>>
>>84397336
where whores go
>>
http://watchersonthewall.com/emilia-clarke-discusses-daenerys-political-relevance-teases-really-satisfying-season-7-storylines/

Even if you don't believe Emilia read the books like she claims how can she not know that Dany in AFWD was written to be a criticism of Bush from a liberal perspective? She is supposed to be flawed and a warning about foreign interventionism and yet she thinks she represents why there needs to be more female leaders.
>>
>>84397722
20 is just a good size for an elite raiding squad

they say on the battlefield only 1 man in 100 are the true killers, so if you seperate those 20 from 2000 and set them to some daring task, perhaps you reap good results, plus they can travel fast and unnoticed

kinda like how the SAS first got developed in WW2 as small sabotage teams
>>
>>84381883
I don't know if this is pasta I don't lurk /got/ but I'm 100% certain this is reddit
>>
>>84397889
Source that dany is meant as a criticism of Bush? Did George say it or is that your interpretation
>>
>>84398084
I'm pretty sure GRRM hinted at it as he would have been dealing with the Dany story bloat and the whole mess in Mereen around 2003-2004 when he finished AFFC and focused on ADWD but fans have long seen the parallel. It's a pretty common assumption.
>>
>>84397396
Grrm is a shit writer or Preston is right and there is something to it. I think there is something to it. I mean what is the point of mentioning a river lord having tapestries of all the Targ kings that he has to hide when Robert comes by? Interpret that how you will. It I think the point was to show early on the Targs still have there supporters in the river lands so I bet it will amount to Aegon or Dany invading through there.
>>
>>84398084
Slavers bay is the literal middle east of the series. She's a white invader siding with an opportunistic local government and fighting an insurgency.
>>
>>84398531
ok so westeros is mostly england in the wars of the roses, and to a greater extent medieval europe in general, (not sure about dorne, moorish spain perhaps?)

slavers bay the middle east
summer isle africa
dothraki lands the Eurasian steppe
asshai the far east
what are the free cities of pentos, braavos and volantis supposed to be?
>>
>>84397889
>how can she not know that Dany in AFWD was written to be a criticism of Bush from a liberal perspective

Because she wasn't.

George said he always planned that stuff before Bush ever did anything. But if you see parallels, you're welcome to your opinions.
>>
>>84398596
Merchant Republics of Italy
>>
>>84398596
Maybe Spain, Italy, and Not sure about Volantis...
>>
>>84398710
ah good shout
>>
>>84398596
I’ve always assumed;
North=Scotland
North of the wall=Scandinavia
Riverlands=Belgium, Holland, Flemish
Reach=France
Crownlands=England
Stormlands=Germany
Vale=Switzerland
Dorne=Spain

Braavos is clearly venice, or just Italy completely. The free cities are supposed to be former Roman colonies. Volantis always struck me as a Byzantine/Constantinople analog in the sense its corrupt, festering, relatively advanced, and trying to maintain the legacy of a fallen not-empire.
>>
>>84395394
She has tyrion for that
>>
>'I feel so naive for saying it, but it’s like dealing with racism. You’re aware of it, and you’re aware of it, but one day, you go, 'Oh, my God, it’s everywhere!' Like you suddenly wake up to it and you go, 'Wait a f*cking second, are you...are you treating me different because I’ve got a pair of t*ts? Is that actually happening?' It took me a really long time to see that I do get treated differently. But I look around, and that’s my daily life.
>>
>>84398896
nah lannister vs stark is supposed to be lancaster vs york

also you forgot westerlands
>>
>>84398975
i can equally say I get treated differently for not having a pair of tits since the planet is 50% women

lel at women acting as if they treat women and men exactly the same either
>>
>>84399023
>westerlands
Its California
Gold, hills, good-looking blondes, and an ocean on the west coast
>>
What if GoT ends on a cliffhanger? I can't imagine White Walkers are the only threat to the world, there are also the Five Forts guarding the world against the demons of the night and Cthulu like creature Euron seems to worship, not to mention the Many Face God.
>>
>>84398896
Actual name of Constantinople back then was "Kings Landing"
>>
>>84398938
Yes. A man.

Funny how that happens.
>>
>>84398609
>believing George
Mereen at least had shades of being about the occupation in the Middle East and this has been made obnoxiously blatant in the show.

Frankly I think it was pretty insulting that they needed a white savior to come in and control them with a foreign religion to keep the peace.
>>
>>84398896
I think it's difficult to directly compare anything in Westeros outside of the North and Dorne to historical regions of Europe. The North is like Scotland, (especially with the hill clans in the far north being like Highlanders) but is also like Russia with its massive size but sparse population and the notorious difficulty of invading it in the winter.
Dorne is a mix of Mediterranean influences with Moorish architecture, Spanish/Greek cultural associations and food, southern Italian vendettas, and ancient Roman/Greek relaxed sexual mores.
The Iron Islanders are like the Vikings if the Vikings were retarded.
The rest of the Seven Kingdoms is a mixture of Western European stuff, but most prominently England.
>>
>>84396973
anyone?
>>
>>84397396
which video was that in?
>>
>>84396973
Because he is soft southron boy
>>
Someone needs to make a greentext about the following characters:

Stannis
Roose
Euron
Jaime
Beric
Jaqen
Tywin
Peasant
>>
>>84399792
Because you mischaracterize him. Ned was always about family and love first. Honor, duty, and tradition, are important but behind familial love.
>>
>>84398896
>>84398596
who is the Iron Bank then?
>>
>>84399824
nvm found it
>>
>>84400017
the bankers of florence, the medicis and all their ilk

except with more global influence, but back then the italians were famous for sending their pavise mercs all over europe and the italian bankers likely bankrolled lots of these expeditions

it adds up since the golden company and the second sons seem to orginate in the braavos region
>>
File: Boby.png (119KB, 191x286px) Image search: [Google]
Boby.png
119KB, 191x286px
Azor Boaby
>>
>>84397889
> I also have a high IQ - emilia
says no one who actually has a high IQ
bet she didn't hit 130 in that 4 questions facebook IQ quiz she took.
>>
>>84397889
>Even if you don't believe Emilia read the books like she claims

She really claims to have read the books? sauce on that?

So I guess she thinks the world needs more leaders who torture little girls when they're butthurt?
>>
>>84400884
New thread
>>
>>84382468
Entirely underrated post.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.