[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he browse >>>/r9k/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Did he browse >>>/r9k/ ?
>>
>>84311981

/r9k/, /pol/, /news/, /g/, /c/k
>>
he is who /biz/ wishes they were
>>
>m-mr stussy, do you know what a roastie is?
>>
File: UNION-566907[1].jpg (38KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
UNION-566907[1].jpg
38KB, 590x350px
>>84311981
His mouth is so disgusting
>>
>1 million for 100% of you company, and if you look away I'm out
>>
>>84311981
>where are you from again
>...america?

kek
>>
>>84311981
How do I get that dental aesthetic?
>>
>>84312615
Bulimia.
>>
>>84312615
replace all liquids with mountain dew, smoke meth and puke constantly
>>
>>84312615

regurgitate every meal and root around in between your teeth and gums with a large sewing needle
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 256x196px
>>84311981
Seemed like more of a >>>/pol/ guy.
>>
File: pol meet.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pol meet.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>84312987

most of his crew were non-whites, so yeah this seems probable.
>>
>>84311981
>You see, mister Stussy, the robots of /r9k/ had a saying about normies.
>are you a normie, Mr. Stussy?
>>
Normie hordes are at the gate, coming for the frogs, the anime.
>>
>>84311981
I bet he browsed /tv/, /pol/, /b/ and /d/ too
>>
>>84314653
He was a great /biz/nessman
>>
>>84311981
He was very much explicitly /pol/
>>
What was up with him eating lots and then vomiting out food?
>>
>>84311981
/int/ and /biz/ obviously you dolt
>>
Someone edit the video where he's on the computer looking at peoples facebooks but instead make it /b/ and anime or some stupid shit
>>
>>84311981
His mission to gaslight the world is pretty /pol/.
>>
>>84313718
Is that a meetup?
>>
>>84311981
Was he, I dare say, /ourguy/?
>>
reminder varga represented the show itself. consuming huge amounts of great, then just good, then okay food, partially digesting it, then vomiting it back up into a formless mess.

reminder the last scene was a statement the show had nothing left to cull from the coen filmography and would have to start eating and regurgitating itself in order to continue. As it was an regurgitation of the scene in the first season where malvo was arrested and released.
>>
>>84313718
Americans are so cringeworthy
>>
>>84311981
https://youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
everyone who likes fargo: the series browses r9k
>>
>>84315839
/b/ stopped being relevant at least 5 years ago
>>
>>84315724
>What was up with
you can ask that about so many thing in the third season
>>
>>84311981
britbongs are so ugly.
>>
>>84315724
He consumed just to consume, not nourishment, not actual gain, he just wanted to eat to eat. Then he'd purge it because he didn't care after he enjoyed the act of consumption.
Reflecting how he simply enjoys the act of destroying lives and breaking people. But in the show he's never demonstrated taking advantage of his supposed wealth. He sleeps on the floor of his bunker trailer. He's never seen doing anything with the cash for his own enjoyment that isn't related to furthering his schemes. All he does is roll into town, devour everything that catches his eye, then regurgitates a destroyed mess.
>>
>>84318353
Actually a very good explanation, on /tv/ nonetheless? Thanks
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.