[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 79

File: 1485995337639.png (2MB, 1440x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1485995337639.png
2MB, 1440x1541px
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GENERAL RTDFAGS!!!!!

last time >>84211041
>>
File: children of earth.jpg (37KB, 315x445px) Image search: [Google]
children of earth.jpg
37KB, 315x445px
How did we go from this...
>>
RTD forever!
>>
So, which one do you hate the most? If you want, make top 3.
List:

>Cyberbrig
>The Doctor has spent (possibly over) half his lifespan trapped in Moffat's writing
>For thousands and thousands of years human brains have been uploaded into a Time Lord computer and their bodies turned into Cybermen but no one ever noticed this for some reason
>The other most immortal most special person in reality is some fat viking womanlet who somehow survived until the end of time itself despite just not aging, not actually being invincible
>Cybermen are now zombies that reproduce through a virus- I mean nanobots
>Daleks are now zombies that gain slaves through a vi- nanobots
>Literally the entirety of human existence was guided by the Silence because despite being able to time travel and being from a super duper fucking advanced space society, for some reason they need to wait for thousands of years to get Earthlings to make a 1960s spacesuit on their behalf
>I don't want to think about the impact of other writers stories on the universe so I'm going to come up with a plot device that literally erases all of that shit from time itself in order to keep the status quo
>The Doctor can use his regeneration shit whenever he likes
>The Doctor has some insane obsession with Clara despite her being no better than any other companion ever
>>
File: miracle day.png (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
miracle day.png
35KB, 1280x720px
>>84217325
...to THIS?
>>
File: Tenth Doctor.jpg (71KB, 1000x632px) Image search: [Google]
Tenth Doctor.jpg
71KB, 1000x632px
So why was Moffat better at writing during the RTD era?
>>
File: autistic stomping.jpg (73KB, 405x406px) Image search: [Google]
autistic stomping.jpg
73KB, 405x406px
Why do Nu-Who cybermen stomp?
>>
File: Oh My.jpg (4KB, 185x82px) Image search: [Google]
Oh My.jpg
4KB, 185x82px
>>84217348
>Anon-senpai like my list of Moffucking enough to repost it
>>
>>84217362
ikr, massive improvement
>>
>>84217374
Because he is actually good at thinking out clever sci-fi concept, but he has absolutely no idea how to write real characters, not sitcom ones.
>>
File: tfw moffucked.png (71KB, 200x264px) Image search: [Google]
tfw moffucked.png
71KB, 200x264px
>>84217348
Cyberbrig
Clala obsession
viking womanlet

Cyberbrig the most though.
>>
>>84217348
What's wrong with cyberbrig?
>>
>>84217374
Moffat can write one off episodes, but he's really shitty at writing arcs. His "moffatisms" are also easier to spot when he's writing a lot more episodes.
>>
>>84217348
>>Cyberbrig
>>The Doctor has some insane obsession with Clara despite her being no better than any other companion ever
>>Daleks are now zombies that gain slaves through a vi- nanobots
these
>>
>>84217348
>Cyberbrig
I found this incredibly distasteful considering Nicholas Courtney is dead irl
>Half his lifespan in Moffat's writing
I don't have a problem with this per se, it's just I feel too much 'significant' stuff has happened in the Moffat era
Hate this. So so much.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>84217362
>all white cast of Torchwood
>add in a black guy for season 4
>suddenly /who/ hates it

Hmmm
>>
File: weat bingo.png (109KB, 1398x908px) Image search: [Google]
weat bingo.png
109KB, 1398x908px
>>84217393
Because 'Retard The Dingus' and 'Stepenis Moffhack' thought Cybermen were epic cool robots who just happened to have organic components, and missed the bodyhorror point. Next episode might redeem Moffat slightly on that front, but even if it does I imagine he'll still do a bunch of other stupid shit that's just as worse.
>>
>>84217407
>reminder that Moffat's scripts are so predictable that after "Silence in the Library" aired, Loz already predicted River was gonna die in "Forest of the Dead"
>>
>>84217370
But that's a good thing. Everyone knowing about aliens takes the fun out of it. Earth is supposed to be like our Earth, blissfully unaware of what lies beyond. It's easier to connect with these people. Plus running off with the Doctor is supposed to be a unique life altering experience, now they can just say no thanks, I'll wait a week and some huge alien invasion will happen here and I don't need to go anywhere to experience this thrill.
>>
Kris Marshall odds at 2/1, a few hours ago they were significantly larger. It's either him or Rosenthal. It's not Richard Mylan, that was a well-known bookie trick to get people to put money on him - no one would bet 15k.
>>
>>84217478
But rise of the cybermen / age of steel is body horror story
They just stomp... too much.
>>
>>84217478
i've seen the episode and this won't be a bingo
>>
>>84217520
>I've seen the episode

stop this meme
>>
>>84217534
ye i saw a preview
ama
>>
>>84217555
Are you circumcised?
>>
>>84217509

It's not Roesnthal since he's tweeted about it.
>>
>>84217555
How do you get so insecure that you decide to lie about seeing an episode of Doctor Who to try and get attention on a 4chan board?
>>
>The Master created the Mondasian cybermen

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This ep is not canon. Ruins the Tenth Planet.
>>
>>84217555
Fill out >>84217478 for us then.
>>
>>84217567
nop

>>84217572
leddit
>>
>>84217591
Fill out the bingo sheet
>>
>>
>>84217348
>The Doctor has some insane obsession with Clara despite her being no better than any other companion ever
Not really. She kept popping up in his timeline and kept sacrificing herself for him. It's more justified than 10 and his obsession with Rose

RTD made that rule anon.

>Cyberbrig
What's wrong with that?

>I don't want to think about the impact of other writers stories on the universe so I'm going to come up with a plot device that literally erases all of that shit from time itself in order to keep the status quo
When did that happen? It didn't really have an effect since SJA still happened

I agree with everything else though
>>
File: doctor6.0.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
doctor6.0.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1492506031410[1].jpg (34KB, 350x257px) Image search: [Google]
1492506031410[1].jpg
34KB, 350x257px
>>84217075
I'm split on this one because there's so much about the Master's chronology we don't know about. It's certainly possible Tipple is just Ainley recast, but so many Master regenerations have happened off-screen, who are we to say it is?

On one hand, Tipple doesn't look *that* much like Ainley (if you look at the promotional shots he seems to take more inspiration from Delgado's Master) and in his unused dialogue for the movie, talks differently than Ainley, with an American accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLlYBHPZH4

Of course, this might just be the leaves / Americucks who made the movie being unauthentic, but it begs the question of *why* they didn't just get Ainley back if they wanted to use his Master, when they clearly cared enough about authenticity to get Sylvester McCoy back as the Doctor?

On the other hand, there are the Master's eyes which are featured very prominently in the movie. Tipple can be seen wearing golden contacts in the promotional shots which are also seen during the intro of the movie (see above) and later used by Roberts!Master to hypnotize people. I always thought that the Master having glowing golden cat eyes in the movie was supposed to be a nod to what happened to Ainley in "Survival", a possible confirmation that they are indeed supposed to be the same Master.

However Big Finish fucks with the continuity a bit by showing the Master degenerating back into Beevers a couple of times, including post-"Survival" after which Ainley's rotted away. So it's also possible that Tipple's Master is just another stolen body.
>>
>When did that happen? It didn't really have an effect since SJA still happened

Amy: Why don't I remember Daleks
Doctor: Cracks erased everything connected to doctor who before year 2010...

I believe anon is referring to this
>>
>What's that thing?
>A Mondasian Cyberman
>A what?
>A Mondasian Cyberman
>What's a Mondasian Cyberman?
>Nevermind, it's a Mondasian Cyberman
>But that's not explaining. That's just saying a word. What's a Mondasian Cyberman?
>>
>>84217432
>>Cyberbrig
>I found this incredibly distasteful considering Nicholas Courtney is dead irl
The worst part is it was clearly some hamfisted attempt at honouring his memory. If he wasn't dead IRL it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>84217624
Cyberbrig is disrespectful to the legacy of Nick Courtney. It would be ok if he was still alive, but to have the corpse of his character be resurrected and turned into the most horrific thing imaginable is pretty shitty. Especially since Nick Courtney is dead.

Imagine if they did it to Sarah Jane?
>>
File: 1.png (137KB, 1398x908px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
137KB, 1398x908px
>>84217587
>>84217607
greens are yes, yellows are "meh"
half the nextitme trailer from EoL is from Doctor Falls
>>
So, if the spoilers are true, how do you react to the following FACTS:

1) Master created first ever cybermen because he needs henchmen to bully Doctor
2) Missy is the last Master ever, and she dies in Doctor Falls. So every other writer now should consider that Missy is the last incarnation and she died in the black hole.
>>
>>84217726
>half the nextitme trailer from EoL is from Doctor Falls
How stupid do you think we are?
>>
>>84217348
>Cybermen are now zombies that reproduce through a virus- I mean nanobots
>Daleks are now zombies that gain slaves through a vi- nanobots
I hate these equally for what in the grand scheme of Doctor Who is probably a very silly reason; I don't buy that "CyberPollen" or "Dalek nanobots" can somehow materialise the matter required to build Cyberman armour/Dalek eyestalks out of thin air. How can a microscopic entity create body-wise changes like that? There's a thin line between pseudoscience and magic, and that just cross it for me.
>>
>>84217737
The Master creating the cybermen ruins the concept of the cybermen.

Missy as the last master is equally as awful, stupid, and will ensure the Master never comes back. In fact, I hope Chibnall doesn't bring back the master.
>>
>>84217757
literally true tho
simm is razer, he's revealed at the very end of the ep.
>>
>>84217478
What is meant by Master's accent getting worse as episode goes on?
>>
>>84217348
>>84217624
>>I don't want to think about the impact of other writers stories on the universe so I'm going to come up with a plot device that literally erases all of that shit from time itself in order to keep the status quo
>When did that happen? It didn't really have an effect since SJA still happened
I believe anon is referring to the cracks in time.

I've heard people say that they made humanity forget about all the RTD-related alien invasions and stuff RTD was always calling back to (Sycorax, Slitheen, Cyberman/Dalek invasion) but I'm not sure if this was ever stated on the show.
>>
I can't take anyone seriously who says Clara was the worst companion while in the same breath saying Rose was the best.
>>
>>84217787
How much screentime is there of Simm out-of-disguise?

What are the three big cliffhangers at the end?
>>
Clara was the worst companion and Rose was the best.
>>
>>84217814
I'm not going to tell you because it would ruin a surprise in the episode. It was already ruined for me.

:'(
>>
>>84217821
I have never heard anyone say that.

I am probably about to
>>
>>84217816
I'm pretty sure that episode implied that every Earth invasion before year the Doctor met Amy is erased from existance
>>
>>84217348
>>The other most immortal most special person in reality is some fat viking womanlet who somehow survived until the end of time itself despite just not aging, not actually being invincible
>>Cyberman/Dalek nanobots
>>The Doctor has spent (possibly over) half his lifespan trapped in Moffat's writing

Bonus:
>Cybermen are now literally remote controlled robots with no will or agenda of their own
>Cybermen can fly

>>84217417
>>84217624
It feels really fucking stupid to have the Brigadier resurrected as a Cyberman, who iirc were UNIT's first enemies. If this had been done while the Brigadier was still relevant it could have been good, if it was portrayed as something horrifying and upsetting, but the way it was done was really fucking stupid: the Brigadier has been dead and irrelevant for years now, but they suddenly bring him back as a Cyberman. However, this is meaningless because it's not portrayed as something bad, as he apparently resisted the conditioning. So, he just came back to life as a cool silver coloured Iron Man who can fly around and shoot lasers and save his daughter and shit. It feels pointless.

Plus
>>84217697
>>84217716
>>
>>84217832
>wanting to know the cliffhangers a day before the episode ends

Why? Why ruin your enjoyment of the show?
>>
wose tylah wuz teh doctah's 1 twoo wuv :'(
>>
>>84217849
ok, thanks
>>
>>84217832
not much in weat
wish they hadnt spoiled the reveal tho cuz it woulda been goat
only noticed 2, the whole simm reveal and the bill being the first cyberman. fucking stupid ass zoom on her crying eyes in the mask while the master says 'genesis of hte cybermen' thirteen times like a fucking idiot. n odiea what the previews mean by the trhid
unless they mean the capaldi regen in the next-time (the next time for tdf is literally one long explosion)
>>
>>84217869
>tfw Nicholas Courtney was disrespected so his insufferable, wooden daughter character could continue to be insufferable and wooden
>>
>>84217726
>Cyberflab not green
>Despite the fact we can see it in the trailers and promo shots
u r stupid
>>
I really liked RTD when he was in charge of the show, but CYBER DREADNAUGHT stomping on victorian city was really shit. Feels great that this particular one is erased from canon by cracks.
>>
>>84217909
>the next time for tdf
there won't be one you fucking idiot
>>
>>84217936
wtf is cbyerflab

>>84217944
lol k
>>
File: Roseneration.png (235KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
Roseneration.png
235KB, 648x365px
>>84217909
>'genesis of the cybermen thirteen times'
>thirteen times
>>
>>84217941
That's "CyberKing" pleb, it was a dreadnaught-class ship.

But yes it was utterly retarded.
>>
File: Cyberbill.gif (2MB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberbill.gif
2MB, 320x157px
>>84217726
I can't wait for Cybillman.
>>
File: Bill confirmed.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bill confirmed.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>84218025
Confirmed
>>
Guys
If that "Missy is the last master" rumour is true I think I'll suicide because this is beyond arrogant of Moffat' to write this
>>
>>84218055
Why?
It's not like the master was a good villain anyway
>>
rtdbad blood will be spilt in this general
>>
Gonna be playing The Tenth Planet on /casualwhostream/ shortly folks.

Come get comfy, post memes, hype tomorrow, or not. Your choice.
>>
Is Tom Baker not appearing in The Five Doctors (and thus being replaced with archive footage) as bad as Christopher Eccleston not appearing in The Day of the Doctor (and thus being replaced with archive footage)?
>>
ROSE
TYLER
WAS
THE DOCTOR'S
ONE
TRUE
LOVE
>>
>>84218055
>suicide because of show
Autism in it's purest form.
>>
>>84218055
Of all the things Moffat has done, THIS is the thing that makes you accuse him of arrogance? Get a grip RTDfag
>>
>>84218055
>>84218087
They need to get rid of the time lords/all time lord characters except the doctor *completely* because nothing new ever happens.

I hope the Chibnall era is just the Doctor having adventures and it's fun with cool aliens. I don't care about the Doctor's backstory.
>>
>>84218055
Don't forget about "Master creat cyberman just because"-thing

>>84218087
Master is a good villain with good writer. Moffat aren't good writer.
>>
>>84218099
Oh look, RTDfaggotry in the thread and suddenly something is being streamed. This has never happened before.
>>
>>84218087
Call me a fanatic but I'm pretty sure he was
Moffat era didn't have good villain for finales anyway

>s5: literally everyone but nobody fleshed out
>s6: madame cov... who?
>s7a: weeping angels, I'll take it
>s7b: great "forgettable edgy man in a hat with forgettable servants" intellegence
>s8: yay it's master
>s9: time lords, but in fact nobody
>>
>>
>>84217624
>>84217816
>>84217864
Yeah, I meant the cracks in time, which in Victory of the Daleks were pretty much confirmed to be the reason the status quo keeps being restored (>>84217680).

>>84217495
I agree with you, to be honest, and for this reason I think they need to stop doing big amazing dramatic invasion episodes set on modern day Earth, and stick to stuff like the Zygon episodes where it's all happening secretly, World War 3 where everyone decided it was a hoax at the end, or the Series 3 finale where time got rewound. Though, no Lie of the Land bullshit where everyone gets their mindwiped but seem completely unconcerned about the massive worldwide damage and who knows how many missing people. If they want to do a big invasion episode set on modern day Earth then they could at least set it in 2040 or something, rather than the present day but everyone habitually forgets the regular alien invasions and mess genocides.
>>
>>84218048
Bill was Mr. Popo the whole time...
>>
>>84218154
>Moffat aren't good writer.

okay look, i'm not usually one to point out spelling errors but this is hilariously ironic
>>
>>84218181
Coincidental. I lurk most threads and only post when I decide to put something on the stream.
>>
>>84218154
>Master is a good villain with good writer.
So he was never a good villain then. Thanks anon

>Moffat aren't good writer.
Missy was the best master we've gotten since Delgado and Jacobi
>>
>>84218228
kek
>>
File: DW301-0016.jpg (104KB, 1600x967px) Image search: [Google]
DW301-0016.jpg
104KB, 1600x967px
>>
>>84218252
These.
>>
>>84218294
cringe
>>
>>84218055

You think that the Master can die forever? I bet you thought he burnt to a crisp in Planet of Fire.
>>
File: captain jack.jpg (31KB, 590x411px) Image search: [Google]
captain jack.jpg
31KB, 590x411px
>>84217362
I didn't watch Miracle Day all the way through but I don't remember having a problem with it. Why does this general seem to dislike it so much?
>>
File: inside cyberman.jpg (89KB, 736x1039px) Image search: [Google]
inside cyberman.jpg
89KB, 736x1039px
I hope we get to see cyberconversion tomorrow.
>>
they're gonna announce the new doctor announcement tomorrow
>>
>>84218335
Because it feels very americanised with different camera / direction work
Story-wise it's alright, ignoring the fact that miracle day is never referenced in the canon EVER again
>>
>>84218335
It's overlong, boring and falls back on the old Torchwood problem of sex and violence rather than telling an interesting story.

Cut down Miracle Day to five episodes, and then we're moving in the right direction.
>>
>>84218335
Probably because it was the direct successor to children of earth which would be very hard to beat in terms of story
>>
>>84218335
For me it was too long and boring and it focused to much on Jack gay romances, which stripped his out of his pansexuality and just made him gay.
>>
>this was a good place once... but this ship is old, everything is dying...

>WE MUST EVOLVE TO SURVIVE
>>
File: the neck.jpg (149KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
the neck.jpg
149KB, 1024x1365px
>>84217957
>>
>>84218389
>>84218387
>>84218383
>>84218375
Wow, four different opinions.
>>
Tenth Planet is starting in stream!
https://cytu be/r/casualwhostream
>>
>>84218416
I hate the gloves.
>>
>>84217348
All of these and more!!!
>>
File: muh clara.png (152KB, 960x564px) Image search: [Google]
muh clara.png
152KB, 960x564px
>>84217348
Cyberbrig. I was so fucking mad, I am still so fucking mad. Even Moffat masturbating so furiously over Clara in every episode she appears in that you can hear his heavy breathing doesn't get me as mad as what he did to the Brig.

In second place, pic related.
>>
>>84218445
Hey, thanks!
>>
>>84217348
>The other most immortal most special person in reality is some fat viking womanlet who somehow survived until the end of time itself despite just not aging, not actually being invincible
Not to mention that the medical patch kept working the whole time, despite it being nothing special for the Mire and only modified to work with humans by the Doctor.

And stop the process, even after doing the whole explosive glowy shit, as seen in Lie of the Land.

>Cyberbrig
Tacky and unnecessary. The final act of Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart was, as performed by some stuntman in a Cyberman costume, returning from the grave to save a character that Moffat himself introduced a year earlier. So touching.
>>
>"Go on, and don't be afraid. Goodbye Doctor. Miss you."
>"Well, thank you for phoning."

Bravo Moffat. Bravo.
>>
File: Bogieberg.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Bogieberg.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>Look at you. Not remotely important. But me? I could do so much more. So much more! But this is what I get. My reward. And it's not fair!
>>
In addition to the Cybermen, what other creatures do you think were actually created by the Master?

Daleks? Macra? Vervoids? Judoon? Lady Cassandra .Delta O'Brien?
>>
File: amc.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
amc.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>tfw can't see World Enough and Time until Sunday
>>
>>84218705

Gallifreyans
>>
>>84218705
it's actually pottery that the master created the cibsicles when you think about it. the doctor loves humanity and then the master just has to go and pervert it into a force for evil. compassion, love, kindness - all the things the doctor loves about human beings are taken away when they become a cyberman
>>
File: Omega.jpg (37KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Omega.jpg
37KB, 450x300px
Will we ever see him back lads?
>>
>>84218767
just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>84218792
Yes, in K-9 Timequake!
>>
>>84218792
Only in K9: TIMEQUAKE, coming soon to theatres!
>>
>>84218767
It was pottery when the humans did it to themselves. Now it's just fucking retarded.
>>
File: Bogie on 9-11.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bogie on 9-11.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>I don't want to go.
>*shartgenerates*
>>
>>84218767
The pottery would be that the Master is now indirectly responsible for the Doctor's first regeneration.

It's still retarded.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKAO8H8qv1A

This is the worst trailer they've ever released.
>>
>>84218827
>>84218839
Is that shit even being made? We're halfway through the year and there's been fuck all news.
>>
File: tfw.png (66KB, 277x262px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
66KB, 277x262px
>>84218874
>"A Mondasian cyberman!"
>>
>>84218874
I believe some youtuber made it for them.
It's not BBC.
>>
>>84218874
>Nigga you banan...
>*"LE MONDASIAN CYBERMEN!" strikes again*
>That horrific unnecessary Doctor "animation"
>>
SPARE PARTS ON STREAM
>>
>>84218844
please do not post boardie memes on /who/
you should also be reminded that avatarfagging is against the global rules
>>
>>84218879
They went to Cannes apparently lmao
https://twitter.com/DavidECrooks/status/864879914364940288
>>
>>84218916
>the Doctor Who marketing department is so shit they rely on some faggot from YouTube making trailers for them

I suppose this was cool and well made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skFjWOpqtmE
>>
ROSE TYLER WAS THE DOCTOR'S ONE TRUE LOVE
>>
>>84218962
Put your trip back on, Cats the nonce.
>>
>>84218972
Big Finish are now casting YouTubers too.

Doctor Who is dead, we should just accept it now.
>>
File: This kills the Yeezus.png (121KB, 298x293px) Image search: [Google]
This kills the Yeezus.png
121KB, 298x293px
>>84219000
>You now remember that Crystal shitting Day is in the latest Torchwood Boxset
>>
threadly reminder that adam orford is a prematurely balding creep that texts little girls, physically stalks peter capaldi along with anyone else he can on the doctor who production and is in general a whinging spineless manchild that deserves to be mocked mercilessly
>>
>>
File: the orford invasion.jpg (4MB, 5116x6214px) Image search: [Google]
the orford invasion.jpg
4MB, 5116x6214px
>>84219105
>>
File: Laugh-Meme-10.jpg (34KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh-Meme-10.jpg
34KB, 736x490px
>>84219139
>tfw you only look thin standing next to Colin "fatfuck" Baker
>>
>>84219139
>he's the same height as Jenna Coleman

Jenna is 5ft 1.

Kek.
>>
ROSE TYLER WAS
>>
>>84219240
AN RTDFAG'S WET DREAM AT LEAST SHE WOULD BE IF THEY WERENT ALL GAY
>>
>>84219231
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>84217362
So here's the funny part - Miracle Day is not different from Children of Earth. CoE has the same flaws RTD's storytelling has everywhere else with the same exposition and asspulls. But someone it's lauded as the second coming.
>>
>>84219231
I was about to post the same thing
>>
>>84219240
worst nuwho companion aside from clala
>>
File: Rose BLACKED.png (1MB, 1030x660px) Image search: [Google]
Rose BLACKED.png
1MB, 1030x660px
>>84219240
SUCKING COCK ONE DAY
>>
File: ADAM.png (58KB, 189x203px) Image search: [Google]
ADAM.png
58KB, 189x203px
>>84219139
If you had a gun to your head and the guy holding the gun said 'i will either shoot you or you can wake up tomorrow as Adam Orford, ready for a life of set reporting in the cold and sexual harassment' which destiny would you choose /who/
>>
File: fat cyber.png (517KB, 459x755px) Image search: [Google]
fat cyber.png
517KB, 459x755px
>>84219294
>>
File: Pertwee did not love drugs.gif (1MB, 384x289px) Image search: [Google]
Pertwee did not love drugs.gif
1MB, 384x289px
>>84219240
ON POT
>>
>>84219313
Kill me Pete.
>>
>>84219139
I just love how cringe everyone looks on the photo with Adam, except Moffat, who seem just fucking happy. Really makes you think.
>>
>>84219313
Dying. I mean that unironically, I would rather die than live his pitiful existence.
>>
If Richard Mylan is the new Doctor I will unironically stop watching.
>>
File: capaldi.jpg (509KB, 1089x940px) Image search: [Google]
capaldi.jpg
509KB, 1089x940px
>>84219139
Something tells me Capaldi is really tired of his shit.
>>
>>84219139
>>84219488
How do we know exactly
that Adam is following him, by the way?
>>
File: 1487107471322.gif (105KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487107471322.gif
105KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>84219536
>*smacks lips profusely*
>>
File: 1494440198394.jpg (35KB, 385x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494440198394.jpg
35KB, 385x512px
>>84219536
Kek
>>
>>84219488
>>84219526
Orford's presence made Jenna leave set by a back entrance.
>>
File: Amu's suicide.png (149KB, 194x388px) Image search: [Google]
Amu's suicide.png
149KB, 194x388px
>>84219488
No he just hates his job.
>>
>>84217454
It wasn't the black guy.

Twas americans that killed the Torchwood
>>
File: nintchdbpict000312908185.jpg (79KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000312908185.jpg
79KB, 1200x800px
>>84219579
*smacks lips so profusely the time continuum breaks*
>>
>>84219336
No, fat controller, you are the wrong.
>>
>>84219614
How do we know that?
>>
What kind of aroma do you reckon Adam has? How does it differ to the aroma Whelan has?
>>
reminder that good finale opener is tomorrow

reminder that finale that retcons tenth planet and makes missy the last master is in 8 days
>>
>>84219703
other set stalkers he also posted a pic of her car license plates and car, when she arrives when she leaves all of that is on Twitter
>>
>>84219728
Stale urine
>>
>>84219660
>pearl Mackie will never smack her lips round your fat dick

Why even shitpost?
>>
>>84219728
Adam: sweaty (even in the blistering cold), unwashed, hints of fast food, something fishy and the simultaneously sweet and pungent smell you get in an old person's home when they just put air freshener everywhere instead of actually cleaning the place

Whelan: Like an alopecia ridden ballbag
>>
>>84219728
Frun.
>>
>>84219787
>>84219830
So we have established that Orford smells like an old people's home. Yeah, makes sense.
>>
desu at least Adam got to be near Jenna.
The closet any of us have been is pictures
>>
NEXT DOCTOR STRAWPOLL
http://www.strawpoll.me/13259634
>>
>>84219902
Hey Adam
>>
>>84219927
It's Kris Marshall. The final scene of The Doctor Falls: "Strawberry blonde". Screenshot.
>>
>>84219992
>Strawberry blonde
It's not even close to that
>>
>>84219673
>CoE is as bad as Miracle Day with the same flaws but the vast majority of viewers arbitrarily decided one was GOAT and the other was shit
that doesn't make sense
>>
File: sadpax.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sadpax.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>84220065
Life doesn't make any sense
>>
>>84219927
Rosenthal and Mylan both spoke on twitter. It's not them. Meanwhile Marshall's agent refused to comment at all. It's either Marshall, or someone unknown.
>>
>>84219927
>I'm a filthy Pleb who want's a female Doctor so I can jerk off every Saturday night
>want's

Fucking hell man
>>
File: Capaldont.png (414KB, 395x690px) Image search: [Google]
Capaldont.png
414KB, 395x690px
>>84219488
>>
File: knees.png (657KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
knees.png
657KB, 1280x867px
>>84220167
Wank material has been a bit thin on the ground since Jenna left desu lad.
>>
>>84220154
It's Kris Marshall. They wanted a recognisable actor

https://twitter.com/RichardMylan/status/878018885684875264
>>
File: bettercibber.jpg (478KB, 981x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bettercibber.jpg
478KB, 981x1200px
>>84218416
>>
File: Haggis Jew.png (803KB, 456x812px) Image search: [Google]
Haggis Jew.png
803KB, 456x812px
>>84219488
>tfw destroying all chances for Capaldi to unleash his true potential FOREVER
>>
>>84220236
>twn be another era I have to pause every 10 minutes to again.
>>
>>84220258
>just make everything dirty! Kino!
>>
>>84220245
It's either Buchan or McClure. If the BBC wants a female Doctor (possibly to pull in viewers), then it'll definitely be McClure. Otherwise it's Buchan.

My guess is they'll play it safe and go with Buchan. Screencap this.
>>
>>84220312
Is there more?
>>
File: river4.jpg (64KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
river4.jpg
64KB, 1600x900px
>Btw without Mondas civ you might well have had your clitoris cut off as a little girl, and died in childbirth, but heigh-ho.
>>
>>84220335

Marshall is a safe choice too, he's well known and Death in Paradise got big ratings.
>>
guys, i think we can narrow it down to either kris marshall or someone else. those are the only two possibilities
>>
>>84220335
It's Kris Marshall...
>>
>>84220381
kek
>>
File: dr-house-thumbs-up.jpg (31KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
dr-house-thumbs-up.jpg
31KB, 240x200px
>>84220325
Yep, that's the Tenth Planet.
>>
>>84220362
Not from that event sadly.
>>
>>84220392
>the lanky, awkward ginger fucker you watched in My Family more than a decade ago is about to become the Doctor

what a time to be alive
>>
File: The%20Tenth%20Planet%20(16)[1].jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
The%20Tenth%20Planet%20(16)[1].jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>84220412
Don't know what you're talking about m8. The Tenth Planet Cybermen don't look like they were just fished out from between the couch cushions.
>>

>>
>>
>>84220573
>>84218874
Stop spamming this shit every fucking thread
>>
>>84220573
It's bad isn't it
>>
File: He is right though.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
He is right though.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>84220614
>>
I love how Capaldi has (mostly) been phoning his lines in all of this series. It's like he knew he was on his way out so he was like, fuck it. His acting has been nowhere near as good as it has in the past. But that could also be due to the shit writing. Lose lose.
>>
>>84220662
Fuck off
You don't even know what good acting is
>>
>>84220662
Don't even get me started on the "I can't see anything" and general shittiness of fake blindness acting.
>>
>>84220662
>But that could also be due to the shit writing. Lose lose.
Hi Boardie
This is the best season we've gotten since series 1
>>
>>84220651
It is though, in western society white people are both the majority and the ones who shaped civilization. That's like saying being asian is not neutral in fucking China.
>>
>>84220700
....his acting hasn't been good mate, just deal with it.
>>
File: CapaldiCastle.png (917KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
CapaldiCastle.png
917KB, 1366x768px
>>84220662
He's hardly been given a chance this series, there won't be an episode like Heaven Sent where he can do the acting equivalent of scoring an overhead kick from the half-way line to win the World Cup
>>
>>84220720
Good. Nobody has the time to read your autistic shitposting
>>
>>84220744
Imagine actually enjoying the majority of the episodes this series. The one with the wood lady in the house? Shite. The monk episodes? Shite. Mostly shite. Sorry you have shit taste, but these are just the facts.
>>
>>84220778
I wouldn't really call ME autistic if you're the one that has genuinely been somehow impressed with the acting this series, but sure, dude.
>>
>>84220614
it would be sketchy if the doctor stayed white and male while other time lords (e.g. the master) constantly changed sex/race with their regenerations, but that seems to be a pretty rare thing. so i'm guessing it's the norm to stay within one race/sex for time lords. i'm still open to a woman or POC playing the doctor though
>>
>>84218972
>I suppose this was cool and well made
ok Alex
>>
Aliens of London / WW3 is probably the most underrated story in the history of television.
Worst part of it is the part where it turns out you can send a rocket from your home PC.

Otherwise it's well-paced, fun, adventurous, brave, hilarious and just fantastic story with a lot of dramatic moments and with amazing acting from everyone.
>>
>>84220614
I'm sure this guy is a huge Dr. Who fan right?

RIGHT?
>>
>>84220810
>>84220782
>>84220769
>>84220752
>>84220662
You're implying that Capaldi was a good actor in the first place
>>
>>84220746
Fair enough I guess, but he's still right about women.
>>
File: disdain 4 plebs 18.jpg (652KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
disdain 4 plebs 18.jpg
652KB, 1920x1080px
>>84220860
You take that back right this instant
>>
>>84220860
He was though
His part in Thick of It suits him perfectly and hes both convincing and hilarious
His Frobisher from Torchwood is kino too
>>
File: Marshall Jesus.png (3MB, 1200x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Marshall Jesus.png
3MB, 1200x1328px
>>84220440
>>
>>84220823
The bit where Rose comes home and finds she's been missing for a year is GOAT.
>>
File: le_shig_amphib.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
le_shig_amphib.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>84220860
>le trole
>>
How anyone could actually believe the hype about this episode being 'one of the best of NuWho' or whatever other bs these preview articles are spouting is beyond me. All of the people who saw the preview screening of the Sherlock finale said the same thing about it being fucking great and it turned out to be steaming dog shit.
>>
>>84220614
Romana choosing Princess Astra's likeness and Twelve choosing Caecilius confirm that Time Lords have some say, consciously or otherwise, in what their next generation looks like

The Doctor is always white and male because he likes being white and male. And really now, why wouldn't he?
>>
>>84220614
I generally hate the notion that the only way a female or POC can become an iconic character, is forcefully inserting them into an already established iconic role.
>>
>>84220913
I agree. It's fantastic directing. Music, acting, how Ninth was smiling not really understanding what the fuck he has just done, it all creates a great scene.
>>
File: PDM.png (250KB, 296x436px) Image search: [Google]
PDM.png
250KB, 296x436px
>>84220839
>Gene Demby is lead blogger on NPR’s race, ethnicity and culture team Code Switch and cohost of the podcast by the same title.

Kek, here I was assuming he was a Z list actor begging for the role with the cunning tactic of "FUGGIN WHYTE PEEPOL!" but it turns out he's much worse.
>>
>>84220941
>And really now, why wouldn't he?

For sex purposes. That includes changing race btw

You wouldn't try a whole bunch of bodies?
>>
>>84220936
It's damage control. We've learned to get hype no matter what. It's us adapting. Just let us experience these moments as happy people waiting for GOAT episode. It's the most fun you can make of Doctor Who these days.
>>
>>84220614
I hate these people so fucking much.

If Idris Elba or a black actor of his calibre I would be delighted, not because he's black but because he'd be good in the role.
>>
>>84220813
Don't forget River/Melody.
>>
>>84221014
>You wouldn't try a whole bunch of bodies?
Ofc I would. But if I was a Time Lord, I'd be known as the Fuccboi, not the Doctor. Even if I did want something, it doesn't mean the Doctor would as well in the same circumstances.
>>
>>84220936
>implying

Moffat will not fuck me this time.
>>
Rogozhin, ti?
>>
>>84221014
I would spend my time as a ripped white chad fucking the hottest women in history until I had to regenerate my cock, I would not be a good Time Lord.
>>
>>84221125
Stop forcing this. Stop it now. Yes, you can, and you will, or russian fandom will be over. I'll show you and all your funny little friends to the whole laughing world. I'll bring FuckNo, I'll bring TeamTARDIS. Give me a minute, I'll bring Rogozhin and Asta. You will stop postig this here, and you will do it now, or I will rain hell on you for the rest of time.
>>
A literal quote from a preview: 'Trapped on a giant spaceship, caught in the event horizon of a black hole, he witnesses the death of someone he pledged to protect. Is there any way he can redeem his mistake?'

...Missy dead confirmed?
>>
doctor poo
>>
>>84221220
Bill.
>>
>>84221220
Everyone dies
>>
File: Anri Okita.jpg (87KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anri Okita.jpg
87KB, 462x600px
>>84221149
Fair dos, I'd be a Jap titcow getting SONTARED, MARTIANED, OGRONED, JUDOONED, SLITHEENED and CLOMED all night on Darillium.
>>
I bet I like Hell Bent.
>>
So the 13 announcement is tomorrow, right?
Let's relieve the good old memories for now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgd4nXqlPpQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zog-6SrGxE0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zim8zL3Q5k
>>
Le Kris Marshall
>>
>>84221483
You should, it's GOAT
>>
>>84221555
pleb detected
>>
>>84221523
Yep, 3PM on BBC1
>>
>>84221523
Nope
>>
>>84221483
Cant bet on yourself m8
>>
>>84217773
I'm exactly the same senpai. Nanotech is awful as it lets lazy writers ignore any and all limitations.
>>
File: d3.png (717KB, 831x431px) Image search: [Google]
d3.png
717KB, 831x431px
>>84221555
It had the makings of a great episode, but ended up becoming more Clarawank.
>>
>>84221601
You don't know me.
>>
File: 10blue.png (298KB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
10blue.png
298KB, 540x308px
It's so bizarre that in less than 24 hours the season finale is going to start, where the hell has the time gone?
>>
File: 1495230394074.png (238KB, 633x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495230394074.png
238KB, 633x850px
>only 3 episodes of 12 left
>>
I was talking to my mum about Who over inner and she says Missy is going to die tomorrow

I don't know what kind of insider information she has
>>
>>84221523
wtf is wrong with Matt in the last video at 5:25? He looks like he doesn't want to look at the camera.
>>
File: hellbentguitar.jpg (338KB, 1600x720px) Image search: [Google]
hellbentguitar.jpg
338KB, 1600x720px
>>84221571
>not liking Hell Bent
RTDard detected

>>84221625
The only bad part about the episode is that Clara can continue to have adventures because Time Lord technology lets her. It was rather forced. It did however allow for the Diner scene to take place.
>>
>>84221842
He's exhausted, he even mentions being tired in the video. I don't blame him desu, I'm sure he had a lot to do on his first day on a new job
>>
I like Moffat because he's the only writer who would dare to do the shit he does, the only writer who would dare to dive so deeply into lore and fuck things up timey-wimey style

Before Moffat, the show was very rarely about time travel, time travel was used at the beginning of the episode to take us to a place and time and leave us there. Aside from things like Day of the Daleks and The Aztecs, the show never really explored the mechanics of time travel. Also Moffat's focus on character drama, particularly examining the character of the Doctor in a way few writers did in the past are fantastic as well

He also managed to make Capaldi playing the guitar in the show, which I thought was stupid and embarassing being a player myself, into something beautiful with Clara's Theme in Hell Bent
>>
>>84221878
>Diner-TARDIS is pointless
>shameful Rassilon
>Doctor acts like an idiot
>Hybrid is shit
>Ashildr is shit
>>
>>84221955
>He also managed to make Capaldi playing the guitar in the show
Pretty sure it came from Capaldi himself, if not in idea, then in inspiration, since he plays guitar.
>>
File: Matt evolution.png (911KB, 1700x480px) Image search: [Google]
Matt evolution.png
911KB, 1700x480px
>>84221523
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>84222002
Right looks better desu.
>>
>>84222002
Fucking aged like milk haha
>>
>>84221985
I didn't finish my sentence lmao, I meant to say he also managed to make Capaldi playing guitar -touching-, despite me thinking it was stupid and annoying before
>>
>>84222002
cocaine.
>>
>>84222025
More like finally met puberty.
>>
>>84222002
http://www.nme.com/news/tv/doctor-who-star-matt-smith-i-want-to-establish-a-879784

Sure worked out for him, didn't it?
>>
>>
File: endoftheworld.jpg (194KB, 910x512px) Image search: [Google]
endoftheworld.jpg
194KB, 910x512px
>>84221966
Diner TARDIS was brilliant.
Rassilon was good.
Doctor acts like someone avenging the death of a friend after being trapped in a Time lord prison for several weeks (his perspective).
Hybrid reveal was exactly what it should have been.
The conversation between Ashildr and Twelve is GOAT.
>>
>>84222002
Well, at least he has a big dick.
>>
>>84222089
what went wrong
>>
File: Robbie Rotten.jpg (106KB, 611x716px) Image search: [Google]
Robbie Rotten.jpg
106KB, 611x716px
>>84222059
>Matt will go the way of Carrie Fisher in our lifetime
>>
>>84222102
Shut up and get your trip back, cats.
>>
>>84222129
not cats though
>>
>>84222129
actually 75% of /who/ regulars prefer moffat.
>>
>>84222149
only cats could have an opinion that bad and wrong
you aren't fooling anyone
>>
Masie's acting in Who is really bad. I'm not usually one to complain but it sticks out like a sore thumb and the entire season revolves around her.
>>
>>84222163
Shame.
>>
File: Caves4.jpg (17KB, 459x356px) Image search: [Google]
Caves4.jpg
17KB, 459x356px
>>84222167
Ha, joke's on you. I have bad opinions all the time.
>>
>>84221314
REMIMDER THAT ANRI OKITA IS BRITISH BORN
ANRI AS THE 13TH DOCTOR WHEN
FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>84222188
It's weird. Why is it tolerable in Game of Thrones?
>>
>>84222188
*Masie's acting is really bad
there, fixed.
>>
>>84222219
It isn't
>>
File: Capaldi sexface.png (179KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
Capaldi sexface.png
179KB, 244x300px
>>84222216
>>
>>84222002
>what are haircuts
>>
>>84222279
I don't know, please enlighten me.
>>
>>84221684
Fuck off tranny
>>
File: Just FUCK my Torchwood up.png (154KB, 269x305px) Image search: [Google]
Just FUCK my Torchwood up.png
154KB, 269x305px
>>84222279
>The year 2017 is when my hair changes, and I sure as fuck wasn't ready I can tell you that.
>>
>>84222331
>when the aids hits
>>
Tom Rosenthal will be a good Doctor.
>>
>>84222315
The act or process of cutting and shaping the hair
>>
File: Face of JUST.png (127KB, 314x420px) Image search: [Google]
Face of JUST.png
127KB, 314x420px
>>84222346
DELETE THIS
>>
reviews dont mention Nardole at all
IS HE THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS?
>>
>>84222359
Can you delete this for me?
>>
>>84222373
Star Trek First Contact/DS9 Season 5/VOY Season 3 GET
>>
>>84222331
>not Just torch my wood up
ONE JOB
>>
File: doctor13.png (249KB, 685x240px) Image search: [Google]
doctor13.png
249KB, 685x240px
Make your choice.
>>
>>84222462
Marshall
>>
File: nardole reveal.png (601KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
nardole reveal.png
601KB, 1000x625px
>>84222383
Yes
>>
File: James JUSTers.png (2MB, 760x1032px) Image search: [Google]
James JUSTers.png
2MB, 760x1032px
>tfw they make a Briggs Finish where John Hart returns as Jack becomes the Face of Boe and he becomes the Face of Boe's wife
>"Thank god this is audio, so no one will see us."
>>
File: 1484213585457.png (1MB, 2500x3226px) Image search: [Google]
1484213585457.png
1MB, 2500x3226px
>>84222462
>he still thinks it's going to be a male
>>
GET IN STREAM

WATCHING SIMM EPISODES

SIMM COUNTDOWN BEGINS
>>
Doctor Who should stop at number 12
>>
File: 13th Doctor.jpg (168KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
13th Doctor.jpg
168KB, 1280x854px
>>84222462
McClure
>>
SIMM BEGINS IN 2 MINUTES IN STREAM GET IN

Utopia, sound of drums, last of the timelords, end of time (1 and 2)
>>
Fans were used to RTD's big action finales so they hated it when Moffat's were more about the characters than spectacle.
>>
>rewatching nuwho for the first time
>reach series 6

Jesus christ Moffat. How do you drop the ball entirely after Day of the Moon? Like, every episode after those first 2 is fucking terrible and boring.

I don't think I'm gonna make it to 7 guys
>>
>>84222642
>The Doctor's Wife
>terrible and boring
wot m9
>>
>>84222638
this is true.
>>84222642
just skip to series 8
>>
>>84222686
Moffat didn't write that episode. Gaiman did, and is the exception
>>
Watching Utopia in casual who stream
>>
>>84222690
>>84222690
>>84222690
>>
>>84222642
>The God Complex
>The Doctor's Wife
>The Girl who waited
>Closing Time
>boring
>>
>>84222628
post link pls
>>
>>84222761
He's right about Curse of the Black Spot though. Boring as shit
>>
File: casualwhostream.png (2KB, 223x25px) Image search: [Google]
casualwhostream.png
2KB, 223x25px
>>84222829
>>
>>84222102
I'm disappointed the conversation didn't go more along the lines of:
>"I have another theory; you have, by sheer accident, become god"
>"What, are you insane, if god existed he sure as hell wouldn't be me, have you read my biography? It's full of plot holes and spelling errors."
>"And yet here you are, the last living being at the end of time. You were there at the beginning too, by some accounts you actually caused the big bang."
>"Ah, no, I just did a reset, like sticking a paper-clip into one of those holes on electronic devices to get back to factory settings."
>"Exactly how many times have you saved the universe Doctor?"
>"Today you mean, or in total?"
>"The point is, your existence is fundamental to...well...existence. That being the case you can see why some people might think you're a deity, or 'the' deity."
>>
File: Hayley_Atwell.jpg (183KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
Hayley_Atwell.jpg
183KB, 640x848px
>>84222462
>>
>>84221523
>tfw will never watch the christmas invasion for the first time again
>>
Who is the last of the /who/ lords?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.