[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we write today's captain's log

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Enterprise.jpg (84KB, 737x632px) Image search: [Google]
Enterprise.jpg
84KB, 737x632px
Captain's Log, Stardate 2017.170...
>>
>>84055215
hispanic is not a race
>>
>>84055215
Lieutenant Barclay has been confined to a maximum security brig after an incident in holodeck 3. Ships counselor Diana Troi remains in sickbay. Dr. Crusher has told me to expect the worst.
>>
>>84055215
Our destination is Nervala 4, the site of the incident which created Thomas Riker. Unbeknownst to Commander Riker, Engineering is configuring the deflectors to simulate the conditions which allowed for duplication. Will Riker's transporter trace is loaded and ready to go. Due to his extreme utility, we are prepared to create at least 500 Rikers should Engineering succeed in replicating the necessary environment. Afterwards, We intend to create as many copies of Data as is possible. Ideally, Nervala 4 will be the Enterprise's final and permanent assignment, as we overrun the universe with copies of Data.
>>
>>84055215
Someone is fucking the children again. Counselor Troi has been notified.
>>
>>84055519
Captain's Personal Log, Stardate 2017.170
I can't stop fucking the children. I have ordered Lieutenant Commander Data to ensure any evidence of my deeds is kept secret or destroyed.
>>
>>84055411
Dr crusher has been told to expect my wurst
>>
>>84055215
Today we successfully sabotaged a competing Trekthread.
>>
>>84055837
10/10
>>
Commander Riker and I have just finished sex and it was fun. Boing
>>
Captain's 'log'
>>
>>84055215
The /trek/ general is that way...

>>>84042675
>>
>>84057339
This thread is about creatively writing captain's logs, not bland faceless participation in a "trek general"
>>
>>84057339
>spazzing autistically because your thread's not getting enough (You)s

Embarrassing.
>>
>>84057407
>>84057467
>Having a TNG thread to begin with

Hehe, you kids keep playing.
>>
the crew has been reading a comic called THE LOCO BANDITO. Moral is higher than ever.
>>
My wife, or as i call her Mrs. Captain is on her period again. I will be making an emergency late night inspection to the holodeck tonight.
>>
Occasionally when Commander Riker is having intercourse with some saucy space bimbo ill have Lieutenant Commander Data walk in awkwardly and take a picture or grab an article of clothing then I fap in my quarters.
>>
I said the word nigger again. I was by myself. Geordi wasn't around. Still, I was thinking of Geordi when I said it.
>>
Uploaded malware to Seven's alcove while she was at rest. Fuck the Borg and fuck Seven.
>>
Had unprotected sex with Data despite having herpes. Secretly wishing he'll transmit it to Tasha, that slut.
>>
>>84055634
upvoted
>>
Hoshi corrected my grammar again. I wasn't even being serious. I was just trying to casually talk. I hate her.
>>
>>84059085
Go to bed, Trip.
>>
This does not even deserve a captain's log, BECAUSE THIS IS DEAD SERIOUS.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.