[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, fuck this shit. Another episode of dead wife filler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 17

File: mad_sweeney[1].jpg (261KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
mad_sweeney[1].jpg
261KB, 825x464px
Wow, fuck this shit. Another episode of dead wife filler.
>>
>filler
Yeah it wasn't in the manga.
>>
What show?
>>
Is this show any good? I hated the book.
>>
>>83838391
What fucking show
>>
>>83838318

I understand that the show is expanding her character, since in the book she usually just shows up out of nowhere, does shit, then leaves.

But this ep was actual filler. Nothing of significance happened, the character interactions were almost exactly the same as last episode, so no development there. In terms of plot, they're basically in the same situation they were in at the end of last episode, except taxi man isn't with them anymore, big fucking deal. The only new thing we got was a tiny piece of cryptic shit about mad sweeny's relationship with wednesday, which wasn't in the book either.
>>
>>83838428
>>83838361

American Gods.
>>
>>83838226
Emily Browning a CUTE
>>
>>83838226

Needed much more Sweeey desu
>>
>>83838226
why is no one making a remark about how bad she must smell?
>>
>>83838439
>muh acshun
>muh plot progressun
holy fuck, stick with the walking dead buddy
>>
>>83838226
Why'd he do it? There isn't a single redeeming factor to asshole dead wife.
>>
what was that flashback before he put back the coin? did he kill her on the orders of wednesday?
>>
>>83838809

Did I say anything about action faggot? There was plenty of dumb action showing off how badass deadwife is supposed to be, which again was basically a rehash of previous episodes.

Just fucking admit that there was almost nothing new in this episode. And don't you dare try say you're just trolling dumbass.
>>
I thought it was the best episode of the series so far.

American Gods is a very intelligent show, but it doesn't usually have much in the way of feelings, but this episode did.

I really liked the story of Essie McGowan and Mad Sweeney.
>>
>>83839037
I'm not trolling and you're a legit idiot if by episode seven you still haven't realized what type of show this is
>>
>>83839210

It's a serial with some episodic "coming to america" segments. I wasn't commenting on those parts. They're fine I guess, in terms of giving background on the world and setting the tone.

But the main plot is serial and taken from an original work. An episode like this that wasn't from the original work and does not advance the plot or character relationships in any way is objectively filler trash.
>>
>>83839444
Except, you know...Sweeney showed growth at the end of the episode.
>>
>episode summary said it was going to be Sweeney's past
>Sweeney is there for all of 5 minutes, if that
honestly, I felt pretty let down
>>
>>83839650

I saw that more as a small piece of background on his relationship with wednesday, rather than growth on his part.

Something like, puppetmaster odin arranged to have her die (>>83838929) and receive the coin from shadow, thus becoming a loyal superzombie. Or some contrived bullshit like that.

If the whole point of this episode and the last was to get sweeny in a situation where he had to give the coin back to zombie, I still think they wasted a lot of time getting to the point, and it wasn't really worth it in my opinion.
>>
>>83838391
if you didn't like the book, you won't like the show. i liked the book, and i don't like the show
>>
>>83838226
they're really dragging this out
>>
>>83839971
It's a short book and they're making five seasons out of it
>>
>>83840032
i thought it was 3 seasons. i wonder if they'll do anything from anansi boys
>>
>>83838882
She's Essie's descendant. Or so it's implied, anyway, since Emily Brown plays both.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
Why's she such a cunt?
>>
>>83840202
It's confirmed they're including Anansi Boys material
>>
>>83839881
You moronic ass. Now I hate this fag show as much as the next guy but Sweeney grew into a tall luxurious tree but you were too busy sucking your own nuts to have noticed.
>>
I liked the episode
>>
>>83840284
If she's the thief's descendant then her and Sweeney shares a destiny. Which makes her being a cunt even funnier.
>>
File: 1486948440225.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486948440225.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
Why are people watching this if its so fucking awful.
>>
>>83840284
>cunt

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>83838226
Jesus fuck this episode. We didn't even get any leprechaun shit done in this episode. Where is his backstory? We just get nothing but this irish whore sleeping around stealing and telling stories to other people's kids. Dead waifu being all gross looking and shit. Bitch is ugly as fuck. Show is testing my damn patience.
>>
>>83840372
fantabulous
>>
I loved the book and went from loving the show to not even bothering to download the latest episode. It's about as hamfisted an adaptation as Preacher.
>>
>>83840248
He doesn't know that, though. And if he does then he'd have known it the first time he killed her too.

>>83840284
Because she's a modern American woman.
>>
>>83840712

So you got a whole set up that turned Mad Sweeney from a one note joke to a more layered character, making him a great guy in the process, and that's not enough?

The whole episode is about Sweeney.

What saddens me is that I find the series is laying it on way too thick to ever be really good, but still it's not enough for some.
>>
>>83840248

She's not necessarily a strict descendant.

We're not seeing a literal depiction.The characters work pretty well as archetypes (what with the same actress playing both Macgowan once old and her grandmother) and Sweeney is seeing traces of the woman that bought him in Laura.
>>
>>83841056
>He doesn't know that, though.
He's only now starting to recognise it in her face and personality.
>And if he does then he'd have known it the first time he killed her too.
He didn't recognise her then.
>>
>>83841092
It wasn't really set up that turned him from A into B, it was just a bunch of meandering ending with him doing something that went against his established character without any real reason beyond the bitch looking like a girl who once gave him free food, and if that's meant to be the big swaying point then it's retarded because she always looked like that and for the past two episodes he's still been a giant asshole to her the entire time (justifiably, since she's an even bigger asshole, but even so). There's no real reason for him to give her the coin back outside of him being bipolar.
>>
>>83841291
>personality
You fucking what? Essie was a sweet girl thrown into a shit situation who did what she had to do to survive. She lived for her dreams of magic and wander, tales of the leprechauns and fairyfolk always in her heart and ready to be told to anyone who would listen. Asshole dead wife is a nihilistic piece of shit who believes in nothing and hates her cozy family because they don't understand her edginess. They are nothing alike outside of appearance.
>>
>>83841535
>She lived for her dreams of magic and wander, tales of the leprechauns and fairyfolk always in her heart and ready to be told to anyone who would listen. Asshole dead wife is a nihilistic piece of shit who believes in nothing and hates her cozy family because they don't understand her edginess.
When you put it that way, neither of them are to blame.

The New Gods are, and that's why Odin despises them so much and every shitty thing he ever does in his quest against them is justifiable.
>>
>>83841354
>It wasn't really set up that turned him from A into B

It didn't turn him. He was always like that, you just didn't know. He's probably been feeling guilty about the murder for a while now. If anything it reframes everything you've seen previously in another light.

>beyond the bitch looking like a girl who once gave him free food

See >>83841229

The two woman may not even look similar physically, what we're seeing is a projection of Sweeney's thoughts (see how none of the Coming to America vignettes so far have been literal depictions either).
She didn't give him just food - sustenance, she gave him faith - existence. She changed his life by bringing him to Americas.
>>
>>83841535
If Essie was born in modern times she'd probably end up like Laura did.
>>
File: black lives don't matter.png (242KB, 635x310px) Image search: [Google]
black lives don't matter.png
242KB, 635x310px
>>83841615
>none of the Coming to America vignettes so far have been literal depictions either
>>
>>83838809
walking dead is like 10 episodes of fillers then 2 episodes things happen
bad example
>>
>>83841663
You think he got a giant spider head out of nowhere halfway through his speech?
>>
>>83838226
Not having Ian McShane really lowered the quality of the episode
>>
>>83841590
>Asshole dead wife is a nihilistic piece of shit who believes in nothing and hates her cozy family because they don't understand her edginess.

Asshole dead wife is what remains of the Macgowans of the world when there is nothing left to believe in. Just materialism and, to quote Wednesday, New Gods that don't give back any meaning.

You can see that them in the insistence on showing Laura as disgruntled by the discovery that none of her childhood faith in stories turned real. And why she is slowly being born again now that she died: the stories are real.
>>
>>83841663
This one confused me, can gods time travel? Or was it Ibis just being meta when he wrote the story?
>>
>>83838226
this show is fucking bad. stop.
>>
>>83841699

Not to mention the anachronistic clothing, which should be a dead giveaway.
>>
>>83838226
But it did have Sweeny and since he's one of the best characters it's OK.
>>
fuck you OP. I enjoyed this episode's coming to America tale with Mad Sweeney. Sometimes it's nice having a comfy feels episode to take a break from all the crazy shit that's been thrown at us.

Or do you want to see more homo genie butt sex?
>>
>>83840527
Toastie roastie detected.
>>
>>83841787
>Or do you want to see more homo genie butt sex?
yes please
>>
>>83841723
Not travel, vision
>>
>>83841590
Perhaps. Doesn't change the fact they're nothing alike and asshole dead wife is still an asshole.
>>83841615
>He was always like that
So that time he held her down in hot water to make her decompose quicker so he could take back his coin and leave her to rot was just, what, a body-double?
>what we're seeing is a projection of Sweeney's thoughts
Are you telling me that Anubis' black lover-boy (can't remember that dude's name) is reading Sweeney's mind when writing that Coming to America story? Because that's the framing device, him writing the story (which seems to be some kind of oracle thing, Anubis says something like, "I can see it in your fingers. You have a story coming on.") so it's not Sweeney's thoughts unless if that guy's actually Professor X.
>>83841638
That's useless conjecture. The fact they might have been alike if they had completely different lives doesn't change the fact they aren't at all alike. Laura might be a lot more like Shadow if she was born a black man and went to jail.
>>
>>83840032
5 fucking seasons? Thanks for posting this, dropping now.
>>
i couldn't even finish this episode. turned it off half way through. i hate this annoying skellington bitch and her character is fucking awful. not even sabotka could save their scenes.
>>
>>83840527
t. coont wife
>>
>>83838226
>8 episode season

>7 out of 8 episodes shown already

>4 of 7 have literally been filler

>next weeks might be filler

is this show even getting another season? i heard the ratings are shit. i dont blame people for dropping it. while i enjoy the filler episodes it does nothing to advance the plot. its like 2 different shows. fuck,shadow and odin the main characters have been in less than half of it already
>>
>>83841948
Her character is more interesting than Shadow.
>>
It didn't bother me since the main actor is not interesting in any way. The ep did drag on a bit though
>>
>>83841976
It premiered to less than 1 million viewers, but was already picked up for season 2. It's primarily Amazon Video that wants it. As it's getting watched a lot by Prime users.
>>
File: Mother of God.jpg (312KB, 874x841px) Image search: [Google]
Mother of God.jpg
312KB, 874x841px
>>83841948
>Mad Sweeney is Nick Sobotka
Oh fuck, I knew I recognised him.
>>
>>83841912
> it's not Sweeney's thoughts unless if that guy's actually Professor X.

But he is. He is motherfucking Thoth, creator of writing, scribe of the gods and scale of the Du'at.
He knows. That's his preview as a god.
>>
>a flat chested big-headed superstrong decomposing zombie whore will never cuck you while still loving you with every fiber of her rotting black heart
>>
>>83842049
What happened to her? She was so hot even a few years back. But now she's just nasty looking.
>>
>>83842049
she is absolutely repulsive
>>
>>83841976
season 2 has already been greenlit
>>
>>83842049
>>83842084
anorexic/on drugs/ smoker

i dont know if any of these are true but it would make sense
>>
>>83841978
shadow is also a shit character but at least the characters and actors that surround him are good. emily browning sucks the life out of every scene she's in
>>
>>83842040
That has nothing to do with transcribing Sweeney's thoughts, he's transcribing actual history, so this idea that asshole dead wife and Essie looking the same is Sweeney projecting is bullshit because we're not viewing it from Sweeney's perspective.
>>
>>83842156
>shadow is also a shit character

not to be that guy, but hes supposed to be shit. not gonna spoil it for you but its implied why in the book.
>>
>>83838741
cause they did that last episode
>>
>>83842156
>>83841978
>>83842202
I have an undeserved fondness for Shadow because his actor was so likeable on The 100
>>
>>83842037
you have to pay for a starz subscription to watch it on prime
>>
>>83842246
i stopped watching that show, did he ever fuck octavia?
>>
>>83842049
She has a big head
>>
>>83842250
Maybe in the US but nowhere else
>>
>>83842049
she looks more like a zombie here than in the show
>>
>>83841912
>So that time he held her down in hot water to make her decompose quicker so he could take back his coin and leave her to rot was just, what, a body-double?

That was him not being one note. You can be torn by guilt an not let it define you always. You can want to save people as much as you want to kill them. Without being bipolar, but just because individuals are a mess of conflicting wants and needs.

Sweeney wants his coin back. He also hates having been made a cold-hearted, calculating murderer. Where is the joy in that? Nothing like fighting an equal face to face.
>>
>>83842156
This. Shadow's a fairly blank perspective character for the audience to relate to, he ties it together but it works because Odin and Czernobog and Mr. World and Vulcan etc. are the actual focus. Dead cunt wife on the other hand is both perspective and focus, her bits are all about her, even when there are good characters involved (like Sweeney and Anubis) she's the main point, and she's too shit to carry it.
>>
File: Emily_B.jpg (613KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Emily_B.jpg
613KB, 2560x1440px
>>83842049
What went wrong?
>>
>>83842274
Yeah a lot.
>>
>>83842084
>>83842136
shitty vegan diet. she's malnurished
>>
>>83842321
I get a sensible chuckle every time he fearfully screams "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

They reserve it for such appropriate moments
>>
>>83842321
pablo schreiber is a very entertaining actor, but not even he can save the scenes with this dead eyed cunt. they couldn't have picked a worst actress.
>>
>>83842320
>Inconsistent writing is fine because humans are a mess of conflicting wants and needs
I'm sorry Anon, I didn't realise I was talking to a woman.
>>
>>83838882
Because he's ridden with guilt.
>>
File: 02.webm (709KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
02.webm
709KB, 1280x720px
>>83841948
sweeney deserves a fat titty wife.
>>
File: 1342915860221.jpg (20KB, 429x420px) Image search: [Google]
1342915860221.jpg
20KB, 429x420px
What would the reaction have been if when Dead Wife got resurrected by Sweeney and she punched him, his head exploded?
>>
>>83842185
>That has nothing to do with transcribing Sweeney's thoughts, he's transcribing actual history

So you think the Indians threw a hundred arrows as depicted in the first episode? You think Anansi appeared in full modern regalia to his believers? You think the same actress playing both the woman and her grandmother is what, a budget thing?

Those are stylized interpretations. Not neutral depictions. Events as filtered by the mind of someone.

I'm thinking there's latitude as to *whose* interpretation we're seeing (but her I doth ink Sweeney makes sense given the whole set up), but them being *literal* is hard case to make.
>>
this is probably the most amount of time hes ever spent with another person every since he left that battle and went mad. hes probably developed some feelings
>>
>>83842414

No reason to be sorry, I was fairly aware I was talking to someone with the mind of a child.
>>
>>83842407
I actually don't think it's Emily Browning's fault, the Coming to America bit was fine (if a bit too drawn out) and she was good as Essie, I think the problem really is the writing (and possibly direction) for Laura. She's just a totally unlikeable and dull piece of shit, and there's not much any actress could do with that.
>>
>>83842453
ssweeney deserves better fucking actors to work with instead of this hacktress emily
>>
>>83838226
What was the point of the other story about the ginger girl
>>
Is dead wife naked / walking around bra-less with rock hard nipples this entire episode again?
>>
>>83842593
>naked
I think she's only naked in one of the five or six sex scenes in the episode

>walking around bra-less with rock hard nipples
That's a bingo
>>
>>83842321
>Vulcan
Literally fanfic tier horseshit. Plus a gaudy-ass sword for the wielder of Gugnir? Come the fuck on.
>>
>>83842460
>them being *literal* is hard case to make
No it isn't. He's a god. He sees things others cannot. There. Case made.
>hundred arrows
Yeah, there was more of them back then and they actually had trees to make arrows.
>Anansi
Sure, he's a god at the height of his power. You're also assuming that he's borrowing modern fashion by dressing as a pimp, rather than the possibility that he inspired that fashion to begin with.
>same actress
As other people have suggested Laura might be a descendant of Essie. It could also simply be Emily Browning's agent demanding more screentime for her. Both of these are more reasonable assumptions than, "Thoth isn't having visions of the past, he's actually reading gods' minds."
>>
>>83838226
Well put me on the gallow but that was far the best episode since the first one.
>>
>>83841615
>see how none of the Coming to America vignettes so far have been literal depictions either
there's literally no way to know that
>>
>>83842838
>Case made.

Made but not very convincing. I'm not arguing he's not seeing things others cannot. He is. I'm arguing about the defining qualities of what it is he sees.

>As other people have suggested Laura might be a descendant of Essie

Essie OLD and Essie's grandmother are played by the same actress. I'm not talking talking about Browning playing both Laura and Essie (though the two in conjunction play into it).
>>
>filler
>comfy
I hadn't tought I'm on /a/.
>>
>>83843051
It's equally convincing as your idea.
>Old Essie and her grandmother
Didn't actually realise they were the same person. But since it was her grandmother who taught her about leprechauns then obviously her grandmother believed in them as well, and left stuff out for Sweeney, and as such Sweeney would know what her grandmother looked like too, so your entire case being based on that doesn't really make sense.
>>
It was a great fucking episode
Fucking plebs and refuges form reddit spreading their shit taste in every board
>>
>>83838226
the whole episode was disappointing, and when she was thrown out of the car and died, i thought ok, it was worth it, sweeney gets his coin, the wife is dead we re done with her . but nope, shes still here. and the worst thing is that she thinks shes so cool, undead and superstrong.
>>
>>83843018
>there's literally no way to know that

In the absolute? Probably not - one could always argue that's one issue with fantasy, but there's strong indication from aggregating signs as to why it would be so. Stronger at least as those being literal depictions - or do you think some vikings interacted with the giant moving title letters in the air too?
>>
>>83838741
>why is no one making a remark about how bad she must smell?
What, they do it all the time. Mostly in non direct matter by insulting her.
>>
>>83838226
How does the show compare to the book? I personally, did not like the book. I read it years ago and well, maybe I was too old at the time (mid 20s?). To me, it felt too forced... too edgy... dare I say, too "chuuni"?

And while it introduced me to the whole ntr fetish with the dead wife, I always thought the dead wife's excuse for being a bitch was weak. Since her condition only makes her bitchy but not non-bitchy.
>>
do muslims really invite women wearing pants and tops showing their nipples to pray with them?

does this show want to piss off muslims or what
>>
File: erfg.jpg (56KB, 334x344px) Image search: [Google]
erfg.jpg
56KB, 334x344px
Reminder to ignore the special snowflakes bitching that this show is to explicit for them
>>
>>83843171

My entire case doesn't rest on one thing but on all those I've been listing when taken as a whole.

We won't have proof - unless the authors specifically tell and even then (that's the curse of post-modernism and interpretative media), but then we can recoup enough indications - evidence - as to why one interpretation would make more sense than another.

Now, in all honesty, you chose to believe what you wan to believe - more power to you, I'm just using you as a way to articulate my thoughts. But in light of the elements displayed in the show, makes little sense to me.
>>
>>83843337
I should add that had I read the book while I was in my teens, I'd have probably thought it was the best thing ever. But by the time I read it, I've long explored the whole "gods" thing.
>>
>>83843398
i didnt see anyone do this yet you kike
>>
>>83842354
She's white. White women are beautiful precisely because they are pristine only for a short moment.
>>
>>83843396
I was going to point out that the same guy had buttsex with another guy a few episodes back, but you're probably right that inviting a whore to prayer is more offensive.
>>
File: 97hg86.jpg (69KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
97hg86.jpg
69KB, 546x700px
>>83843431
>kike
Also check the archives and you will find hundreds of posts crying that this show is to much for them to handle
>>
>>83843426
But again why would Sweeney project the image of old Essie onto her grandmother when he should know what her grandmother looks like? And furthermore why would Odin project 100 arrows if there weren't 100 arrows? Why would Anansi project himself dressed as an eighties pimp appearing before the slaves? You're right we probably won't ever know how Thoth's powers work, all I'm saying is I don't understand what's led you to the conclusion that it involves reading the other gods' minds. You've pointed to these things as evidence but I'm not seeing how they made you reach the conclusion you've reached.
>>
>>83838439
Good character development for sweeney.
>>
>>83843431
I think Anon's referring to people not wanting to see a big hairy brown guy anally penetrating a scrawny hairy brown guy. Apparently not enjoying hairy brown buttsex makes you a special snowflake, I don't know. I'm assuming this is the same creature who praises inconsistent character motivation because, like, people are, like, inconsistent, so it's realistic #deep. Pay it no mind.
>>
>>83842049

I saw her and the guy that played Shadow in an interview, and she had a bigger head than him despite being 5'1 or something like that.
>>
>>83843337
It get Fullerized. There are some case when he makes amazing and surreal atmosphere which even exceeds the book. But in the rest of the time you just learn that homosexual relationships are with emotions and beautiful while in heterosexual ones the woman cheats on you, robs you, and eats you with her pussy.
>>
>>83843953
Ah, cool. I figure they'd do the pussy vore bit. So, worth watching if I'm not a big fan of the book? I mean, I don't HATE the book but I didn't "get" why it was such a big deal either.
>>
>>83843586
>And furthermore why would Odin project 100 arrows if there weren't 100 arrows?

I don't know if it's Odin. I don't know if it's Sweeney. Might be Thoth himself interpenetrating. He's a god of truth - presenting a truth that is more complex than what the literal can deliver.

What I have to notice is: there are stylistic choices that put the Coming to America segments on a different level of depiction. The hundred arrows is something cartoonish we don't really see anywhere else. There is deliberate anachronistic incongruence. There is a choice of using similar actors for roles that are archetypal and linked as such by the narrative. We actually have an animated film in there too.

If that change of tone in the presentation is willful and aimed, which it looks to me, then I don't see a more probable aim than it being interpretative delivery. This allows to make it all make sense when than it being literal (only) doesn't.

>>83843677
>I'm assuming this is the same creature who praises inconsistent character motivation because, like, people are, like, inconsistent, so it's realistic #deep. Pay it no mind.

Now, come on sweet child, there isn't just one person not sharing your simplistic views of the world.

Hell, I can think people are complex and sometimes ambivalent about the very same object, and not like the djinn gay sex scene, not so much because I'm offended by it - no reason to really - as much as I think way too much screen time was devoted to it given what little it brought to the story - unless they manage to justify it later on, which could always happen, however unlikely.

I can live with it though, instead of shouting my lungs out. It's just one shitty scene among others I'll see in my life.
>>
>>83844332
Except the entire debate we're having stems from the idea that it's Sweeney's projection brought up here >>83841615 saying it's simply interpretive and not a 100% factual recount because of some stylistic choices has nothing to do with it being Sweeney's projection.

>Not wanting to see like three minutes straight of hairy gay buttsex = you're offended and shouting your lungs out about it
I guess I should bow to your superior wisdom on the subject, though, given you're clearly the fucking master when it comes to projection.
>>
>>83844267
You should take them as two different thing because while the show does pretty good job to adapting the book it treats several thing so differently as if you'd watch a completely different thing.
Also if you don't like direct political propaganda you probably won't like 2/3 of the show.
>>
File: 5ze8w6g5a32z.png (605KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5ze8w6g5a32z.png
605KB, 1280x720px
some of us who dont know the book, we watch it only for emily browning
>>
File: 1484269898048.jpg (191KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484269898048.jpg
191KB, 1706x960px
>>83842049
How do you go from THIS
>>
>>83844970
the ravages of time
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s[1].jpg (35KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s[1].jpg
35KB, 480x270px
>>83844970
to THIS
>>
>>83844735
>tfw i have bigger tits than her
>>
>>83844735
Why did she look so good in Sucker Punch?
I don't get it
>>
>>83838226
>dead wife filler.

Shit. I think I'll save this until next week and watch the last two episodes together.
>>
>>83844480
>I guess I should bow to your superior wisdom on the subject

You should, but won't. One won't hold it against you.

>Not wanting to see like three minutes straight of hairy gay buttsex = you're offended and shouting your lungs out about it

There are more shitty things in the show, they're not gathering as much display of outrage for some reason. Methinks the anon doth protest too much.
>>
>>83843243
>or do you think some vikings interacted with the giant moving title letters in the air too?
what?
>>
>>83846197
It isn't. It's Leprechaun filler. And a pretty good one.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.