[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLJ Potential Leaks and Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

File: 1492187957765.png (1MB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492187957765.png
1MB, 810x1200px
Earlier there was a french bro who posted supposed leaks. Here's the thread for anyone who wants to read.

>>83807039
>>
>>83806420
>>
It's true. All of it.
>>
>>83826653
>No mysteries answered
This is bullshit.
>>
who are (you)?
>>
>>83828393
Episode 8 won't answer much. We are told that a lot of mysteries will be left open ended and possibly either never answered in the films or not answered until 9. If you think about it, there isn't enough time to answer questions and advance the plot. Star Wars has always been ambiguous.
>>
>>83828453
It would answer something. That asshole just didn't want to have to come up with anything.
>>
someone give me a quick rundown
>>
>>83828453
It'll probably have a twist of some kind and that leak didn't have anything.
>>
Can someone explain why everyone is suddenly taking these """"leakers""" seriously? This is the second time in a week that people have believed this shit for no reason and with no proof.
>>
https://youtu.be/VARyFuO5w10
>>
>>83828689
For me, this is the only movie I care about and therefore any leak is interesting to me, true or not.
>>
>>83828453
ESB had "I am your father" and hinted that Leia can use the Force, what does TLJ have?
>>
>>83826653
Not as good as the sloth bro leak.
>>
>>83828689
This board received a boost in tourism when force awakens was leaked here.
>>
>>83828922
Rey is the force, Finn finds a nusaber.
>>
>>83828998
At least French Bro's leaks doesn't have any retarded sloth turns into Anakin shit
>>
>>83828922
I think it will be Kylo telling Rey that Luke is either allied with Snoke or that Luke destroyed the temple. They will then ally together at the end.
>>
Not a single one of the TFA leakers was correct though. Not one.
>>
>>83828998
That one was great. I hope that one is genuinely real
>>
>>83829071
At least that one attempted to be creative and even came up with dialogue. These French leaks are just straight up dull. And magically there's no twist or answers.
>>
File: kr concept.jpg (30KB, 783x568px) Image search: [Google]
kr concept.jpg
30KB, 783x568px
>>83829445
Nope that's not true at all. There were true leaks. Also some of the leaks were based off of early drafts and concept art that people believe might have more relevance to the overall story of the trilogy. There were leaks though that 100% spoiled the TFA. That is a fact.
>>
Star Wars is Jew Shit.
>>
>>83830211
>There were leaks though that 100% spoiled the TFA. That is a fact.

A New Hope spoiled TFA...
>>
Kylo is the last Jedi.
>>
>>83829445
thats false

In may 2015 I read a an exact summary of TFA's plot down to minute details
>>
>>83830876
Yep. Normies underestimate our power.
>>
>>83831063
i remember feeling disheartened because the fake leaks were fan fiction tier and didnt quite follow a hollywood script

but I knew no bullshitting fan would just rewrite ANH but Disney would

I still hoped it wasn't true when it opened but as soon as I saw the star destroyer pop up just like how the leak said I knew that it was spoiled
>>
>>83829445
What are you talking about? The plot leaked in full months before the film came out. Everyone was freaking out at 'Han gets killed by Ben at the end'.
>>
>>83831164
MSW was the one who popped out all the major story leaks. But now they have no disgruntled fired workers to tell them everything. All their leaks for TLJ are just merchandise shit.
>>
>>83826653
>french bro
>bro
you fucking retard, holy fucking shit
>>
>>83831232
I'm glad desu. I don't have the willpower to resist looking through a probably-fake 'leaker' thread but having TFA spoiled took a bit out of the film for me.
>>
>>83831272
Because he's French you dumb nigger
>>
>>83826701
This is the same fag cunt who keeps pushing his bull shit sloth meme

You're a fucking idiot. First you claimed you were fired by Lucasfilm, now you're telling some other lie

Fuck off already you dumb cunt
>>
>>83831811
1) tripfags belong on reddit
2) Sloth bro and French bro have contradicting claims and are different people
3) I'm not either, just posting what French bro said for the other leak bros to speculate
4) kill yourself you shit eating faggot
>>
>>83831916
Time to fuck of cunt
>>
>>83831924
5) Hurry up and die of AIDS faggot
>>
>>83831956
>being this butt blasted because your faggot ruse is shit
Time to fuck off cunt.
>>
>>83831980
Go blow your dad and go back to plebbit, faggot
>>
>>83832043
Time to fuck off cunt.
>>
>>83832043
>>83831956
>>83831916
What a butt flustered little faggot.
>>
>>83832119
>>83832145

nobody likes a tripfag, faggot
>>
Stop bumping this shit thread.
>>
OP is a certified idiot.
>>
>>83832204
Thanks for the bump, faggot
>>
Why are mentally ill retards always so drawn to Star Wars?
>>
Wew lad! Looks like sloth fag is having a psychotic breakdown in this thread.
>>
>>83827550
nooo not cocainium
>>
>>83828922
luke is snoke aka snuke
>>
>>83832245
Yeah he's a dumb little cunt, but it's fun to watch. Even more fun to shit up his threads.
>>
>>83832281
This would be the best plot twist ever
>>
>>83826653
Accurate or not, one thing is certain
it'll suck
>>
>>83832322
Nope, TFA was good so it can only get better.

It's gonna be the Empire Strikes Back of our generation
>>
>>83832288
back to tumblr faggot
>>
>caring this much about a childrens movie
>>
Retarded shit
>>
Op is clearly an underage imbecile. Pity him.
>>
>>83828453
they just want to sell more novels and comicbooks
>>
This topic is absolutely the lowest fucking garbage on /tv/
>>
>>83834345
Nah faggot, star wars is high tier. Meanwhile, faggots on /tv/ mostly talk about shitty obscure shit that nobody cares about.
>>
>>83833105
>>83832195
>>83832043
>>83831916
Please don't reply to trips
>>
what kind of attention did that other movie get? just wondering
>>
>>83826653
tfw luke skywalker takes up %40 of the promo poster but not the movie
>>
>>83834327
Exactly, Mark Hamill said it at celebration. He said Disney will probably make novels, comic books and videogames to explain his background, which means they don't even answer basic questions like how Luke ended up there.
These movies are made by stupid people (JJ Abrams, Kasdan, Kennedy'), how can you expect an intelligetn story. They openede a mystery box and set up the cast in a certain situtation. It's up to the next director to find a story that follows up. What a shame, they didn't even bother hiring writers to make a whole story. It's just the stupidest cashgrab relying entirely on nostalgia and feminism
>>
reylo confirmed get hype
>>
>>83829445
Anon with name Muzzlewump leaked the entire plot almost a year before TFA hit the theaters but his thread was dismissed because the plot sounded too boring.
>>
>>83836251
I'ts funny that Disney shills are nitpicking these leaks and say it doesn't make sense or is stupid. Yet when the film will come out, they will defend it with all their heart like they did for TFA. The current SW fans are total scum, brain dead consumers
>>
>>83830211
The concept art for TFA still makes me sad. I remember how genuinely excited I was when I saw this and the other images. Luke looking all dark side, the Millenium falcon going to the sunken Death Star. Fuck that shit we actually got.
>>
>>83832195
Why are you even acknowledging him, man? Never reply to tripfags.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.