[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is outcast never discussed here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: p12711756_b_v8_aa[1].jpg (246KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p12711756_b_v8_aa[1].jpg
246KB, 960x1440px
Why is outcast never discussed here?
>>
>>83437256
I read somewhere that it's not being aired in US for some reason.
>>
Cinemax show. No cunt here watches them
>>
File: homme.png (86KB, 168x241px) Image search: [Google]
homme.png
86KB, 168x241px
>>83437256
Because it's discussed on >>>/mu/.
>>
>>83437309
How about Banshee.
>>83437303
The story is very good. Sometimes it feels like discussing good shows here is like trying to discuss good music on /mu/
>>
>>83437256
s2 hasn't aired in the US yet, only available in yurope.
>>
Cinemax doesn't have Netflix's shilling budget.
>>
>>83437359
'The story is very good' isn't the height of narrative critique, let me tell ya. Five posts in I still have no idea what makes this show worth my time instead of all the other shows and films on my backlog.
>>
It's honestly fairly boring, it's setup setup setup and nothing happens.
>>
Too spooky
>>
It's alright, but season 2 took a while to get going. The first few episodes were extremely dull. It looks really nice though and the acting is good. Hard to get excited about though.
>>
Is Data good in it?
>>
what kind of possession are we talking about?
>>
>>83437256
There's been a few threads.

>>83437376
>>83437303
It aired on TPB already. S2 is pretty good.

>>83437645
That's S1. All build up. S2 has shit happening in a big way. S3 should be even better, hopefully.

>>83440322
Edgelord possession. Literally, edgelords for at least the first day of possession.
>>
>>83440483
so... live action Crossed?
>>
>>83440516
Not that amount edgelord. I don't think it'd get aired if it was that. However, it has that potential if the Merge happens I guess. I highly doubt that level would occur though.
>>
>>83437359
>Sometimes it feels like discussing good shows here is like trying to discuss good music on /mu/

There's a few entities trying to make 4chan bad for normal discussion. That's why there's so many spammed threads that just repeat the same things and distractions nearly 24/7. Thankfully, it mostly happens on the "fast" boards.
>>
File: 4931702780_7d56be7707.jpg (86KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
4931702780_7d56be7707.jpg
86KB, 500x400px
>>83440665
>>
>>83440665
That is why I miss IMBd so much, there were trolls but you could block them and enjoy discussing kinos with normal people.
>>
>>83440705
4chan has a built in word filter. Learn how to use it. Click on "settings" in the upper right corner of any page. If you clear cookies/temps files all the time then export your settings when you are on a sticky thread on another board then save it as a bookmark/favorite then use that as your entrance to 4chan. That will allow the same settings every time.
>>
>>83440745
Not the same, imbd threads remained open for years. Try talking here about a movie that isn't the same pretentious crap or the new capeshit and see your thread pruned in seconds.
>>
>>83437256
why is the pinnacle of early 2000s tv kino never discussed here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwTQ1s_jWWE
>>
>>83440829
>imbd threads remained open for years

True, but comparing it or any other site to 4chan is never a good thing.
>>
>>83440877
>newfag wasn't here for the marathon threads

Make your own thread, kid.
>>
>>83440829
if you're of the type that actually blocks people and cannot manage sorting out the signal to noise ratio in all the metalinguistic games that go on here, then the place really is not for you
>>
>>83440908
>watching anything past 2002
waste of time
>>
File: Untitled.png (189KB, 1203x560px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
189KB, 1203x560px
>>83440916
>he doesn't know about pinning threads, hiding threads, and wordfiltering tools built into 4chan

You can even filter all tripfags or specific tripfags. you can even use the legacy captcha to use words captchas instead of images ones for the quick reply box.
>>
>>83441030
sincerely haven't used any since their inception and increased accessibility with site integration

there have been moments of immense exacerbation where I've considered it but it doesn't fit with me on a fundamental, philosophical level, to psued-digress for a bit, in terms of what communicating on 4chan is versus most other areas online and I try to hold to that ideal

unregulated speech must necessarily comes with the bad as much as it does with the good
>>
>>83441231
other than pinning, that's just obvious QoL
>>
Cast: Patrick Fugit
FUGIT
: DD :DD
Funni
>>
File: amber.jpg (164KB, 926x1280px) Image search: [Google]
amber.jpg
164KB, 926x1280px
It's a really good show.
>>
>>83440483
>S2 has shit happening in a big way
Haven't even been watching this season, I guess I should pick it back up and see what's happening.
>>
nothing fucking happens
watch the exorcist tv series instead
>>
>>83443507
>watch the exorcist tv series instead
Fucking this.
>nothing fucking happens
It's not that nothing happens, it's just that what happens isn't rather good.
>>
File: 1475273971031.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475273971031.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>83437256
Anything from
>Cinemax
>Hulu
>Amazon
Never gets any discussion here. There's the occasional Banshee and Quarry threads but that's it. They just don't have the shilling power of Netflix, HBO or even Starz

That being said I like the show but kind of bogged down by S1. I'll wait until next week's finale to start watching S2
>>
I found it boring desu
>>
Is it "nothing ever happens" as in Mad Men or Sopranos or "nothing ever happens" as in Better Call Saul?
>>
>>83443925
the latter
>>
>>83443958
fuck that then
>>
>>83443754
>Hulu
The Handmaid's Tale usually gets a thread per episode
>Amazon
The Man in the High Castle got discussed fairly often
>Cinemax
I remember Banshee popping up in several "favorite tv series" lists
The Knick got discussed A LOT

Nobody's fault your little spooky show fucking sucks and no one likes it, don't go around spouting stupid false bullshit though.
>>
>>83440322
has most of the symptoms of heavy meth usage, +all the shit they make up in ad campaigns. I'm not sure if that's what they're going for. It does have a weird "god isn't watching" vibe as well.

It's probably gonna be some shit about aliens though, 90% sure.
>>
I watched the pilot when it came out and it was terrible and I don't hate myself enough to watch more than that
>>
>>83442808
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>83444330
I just watched the pilot and the guy beat the shit outta a kid. What's not to like?
>>
>>83444444
>>
Because nothing really happens. We still don't know shit. It's just black goo possessing people for some reason.
>>
Why does Data wear a fedora?
>>
Season 1 was beyond circle jerk territory. It was 10 hours of a gaunt, depressed man eating cerial and occasionally beating up a small child or old woman. and then they went and killed the husband that LITERALLY did nothing wrong but they spared his annoying wife.

Why should I watch S2? did they decide to stop reading gothic poetry and actually write some plot development?
>>
>>83441231
you. I like you.

1 free (you) for you, sir.
>>
Boring
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.