[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /tv/, do you want Wonder Woman to succeed or fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1496012112189.webm (770KB, 386x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496012112189.webm
770KB, 386x718px
Be honest /tv/, do you want Wonder Woman to succeed or fail?
>>
>>83337837
I want it to do well, honestly. It seems like future DC films won't get judged fairly until they have their own identity and have a "rebirth", and Wonder Woman could be that film where they got their shit together and WB stops meddling, meaning there's a chance Justice League and future films will continue unchanged.

At the moment, it looks like Wonder Woman will be the same as SS - critically mauled, does well at the box office, and WB tries desperately to rewrite Justice League, Aquaman, The Batman, and Suicide Squad 2 in to what they think their audience wants. Their audience clearly enjoys the characters because they're turning up, they just aren't critic friendly. Maybe WB should just accept that and stop trying to "Marvelise" their franchises.
>>
File: gal gadot.jpg (200KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gal gadot.jpg
200KB, 3000x1500px
You will never be jdf with gal gadot supporting your massacres against mudslime scum .why live?
>>
I just can't wait for this movie to bomb so that people can finally stop pretending that Wonder Woman is an interesting character, historical context aside.
>>
fail because feminism is cancer, gadots a skeletal cunt, and it's funny to watch DC continuously get shit on.
>>
>>83337837
It will succeed. Anyone who says otherwise is just plain retarded. It'll be hilarious watching the /tv/ meltdown, honestly.
>>
>>83337837
I don't really care, but maybe if DC gets its shit together I might get to see a Swamp Thing or Animal Man movie.

Or fuck, could you imagine a good Batwoman?
>>
File: 11200800.jpg (76KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
11200800.jpg
76KB, 1200x800px
I think it's going to do very well at the box office.
>>
>>83337837
Gal is a qt, so it must succeed.
>>83338070
>a good Batwoman
Only if is told ala Sin City with red and black and white tones.
>>
Succeed to humiliate the people who doubted Snyder and Gal Gadot
>>
Anyone else think the DCEU should embrace mini-films and shit? Rather than trying to pack everything in to a single film twice a year, they could push forward events and fill plotholes by filming small vignettes alongside the major films, put them on Youtube, as DVD extras, etc.
>>
Typical MGTOW here. I want this movie to fail. I fucking hate women and can't stand to see them successful without a male's lead.
>>
>>83337993
But Wonder Woman has always been an important character. She's part of the DC Trinity and founder of the JL. She may not win in popularity against Superman, Batman or other heroes but she's a well known character.
>>
>>83337837
With Jews you lose
>>
>>83338217
Elaborate?
>>
>>83337837
I want it to succeed so we can have one last DC kino before Justice League crashes the capeshit market by being so terrible
>>
>>83338221
>I fucking hate women and can't stand to see them successful without a male's lead.
>>>/pol/
Or
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>83337837
It doesn't matter. Either way I get to shitpost
>>
>>83338247

Like, for example, leading up to Justice League, there could be a 5-10 minute mini-film with very little special effects just outlining the effects of Superman's death on public perception of the supposed Justice League, they could set up a pretense for the kidnapped scientists, maybe a scene detailing how Bruce and Diana are tracking down the other members of the Justice League, and put all that up on YouTube in like September in order to build hype for Justice League. And let's face it, Justice League is going to be a good 15-20 minutes too long anyway, so why not make a leaner film but retain a dense universe?
>>
>>83338225

Hense why I specifically stated "historical context aside."

Wonder Woman has always been one of the most boring and flattest characters in DC's lineup, and her being an icon of female empowerment is the only reason she's relevant. She's super bland.

Almost any other A-list female character in DC's roster would have made for a more compelling film.
>>
I'm a Marvelcuck but I want it to succeed because /tv/ will hate that jewwoman was the best dceu movie
>>
>>83338396
>flattest
I see what you did there.
>>
>>83338448

It was unintentional, but I smiled when I realized it.
>>
>>83338396
I liked "us and them" WW from Frank Millers universe.

Shame we'll never get close to that.
>>
File: 1496013782592.webm (782KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1496013782592.webm
782KB, 900x506px
Will she be likeable? That scene with the ice cream was cute.
>>
File: пэтти дженкинс.jpg (72KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
пэтти дженкинс.jpg
72KB, 461x640px
>>83337837
succeed. patty is a qt
>>
>>83338584
>Everyone gets to wear jackets, even the crew wearing winter wind breakers
>Big Money Gadot dealing with it like a champ

Based
>>
>>83337837
I want it to succeed, if only to see the excuses this board will come up with.
>inb4 feminists
Feminazis were the one writing the articles slamming WW, do some research. Armpit hair, why isn't she black, muh fat positivity, she's showing too much boobs (what boobs?).
>>
>>83339039
https://youtu.be/rrqNx_og_uk
>>
I really want it to succeed. Mainly cause I hate /tv/ and the movies success would make everyone have a cry.
Also dat WW theme
>>
>>83337837
If only they had chosen someone else as a lead.
fail
>>
>>83337837
What kinda idiot hopes for a movie to be shit

but I'm skeptical of WW because Gal Godot sucked in BvS. That's not the same as "hoping" it sucks though
>>
>>83337837
I want it to succeed if it's good and fail if it sucks.
>>
>>83338221
Have sex and lose weight.
>>
>>83337984
Sabra Shatila
Sabra Shatila
Sabra Shatila
Venis mecha

Sabra neranena
Sabra neranena
Sabra neranena
Venis mecha
>>
>>83338690
>that jumping
more like a chimp
>>
>>83337837
Honestly, I want it to fail so that they stop making these fucking movies.

I want good DC movies, but they started bad and they have only become worse. They have to start over, and the longer they keep going with this shit version, the longer it'll be before they can begin anew.
>>
>>83340655
I was sure Gadot would suck because she sucked in everything else, but watching some clips I actually thought she was alright...

May be due to characterization more than acting skills.

Also, it's the difference a director can make. Snyder is shit with actors, while directing actors is Patty Jenkins' strength.
>>
>>83337980
What is this post? Do you even read about capeshit? Everyone is going nuts with how good it is by early screening reports WW is at least its a 7/10. Suicide Squad was raped critically and by nerds.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.