[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which incarnation of Wayside School was better? Books, or movie/show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Which incarnation of Wayside School was better? Books, or movie/show?
>>
>>82957585
Books. Also this thread belongs on >>>/co/
>>
>>82957585
The books are pure kino.
Never watched the show.
>>
>>82957585
First book is the absolute pinnacle of fucking kino

Second book is good

Third is bleh

The show is shit and whoever made it didn't read the books growing up and just read a summary of every character and made a show about it
>>
>>82957837
By that logic Harry potter should belong on /co/.
>>
>>82958041
Third book was the weakest, but honestly, all of them are pretty good.

What is Louis Sachar up to lately?
>>
>>82958288
Writing another book
>>
The show is a disgrace to the books but Maurecia is a cutie pie
>>
File: waysideschool.jpg (160KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
waysideschool.jpg
160KB, 720x540px
If they ever did another installment of the Wayside franchise, which art style would you prefer for them to use?
>>
>>82957585
Almost always it's the books.

Show was pretty fun when I was a kid though. I don't remember much except for rollerwaifu and that one rude nigger fedora. Also the main kid was a dick, but that comes with the territory when you're named Todd.
>>
>>82960573
>Also the main kid was a dick, but that comes with the territory when you're named Todd.
Really? I remember him being the nicest student of them all
>>
>>82960614
Like I said it's been a long fucking time since I seen it.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13003227/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.