[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We predict the ending of Samurai Jack.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: Ashi-Samurai-Jack.png (698KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ashi-Samurai-Jack.png
698KB, 1334x750px
>Jack and Ashi finally find some way to travel back in time (defeat Guardian praps??)
>Jack defeats Aku in old-timey Japan battle
>Without Aku's takeover, Ashi is never born
>Ashi fades away Marty McFly style
>Jack continues to live forever without aging, conflicted over having saved the planet, but sacrificing his one true love in the process

Your turn bois
>>
>>82528885
fuk OP thats sad
>>
Ashi becomes the new samurai with the magical sword.
>>
>>82528885
>Ashi gives birth to Jack's son
>Aku rapes Ashi to death
>Jack seeks revenge, but fails and dies at Aku's hand
>Son of Jack is saved by the army of Scottbitches and grows up to be a great warrior
>Aku is killed by Son of Jack who then becomes the God King of the Universe
>>
>>82528944
since I didn't even get one reply on the exact same thread I'd already made...

Jack again finds the Guardian portal where he leaves for the past, Aku follows him into the portal and Ashii follows behind the other two to warn Jack. In the past Aku merges with his past self to again become a full God of Evil. Jack and Ashii defeat Aku, he turnes back into that tree thing. Cut to a few years later He and Ashi are Emperor & Empress explaining Aku and their adventures to their son and how the sword will pass on to him as it had from Jack's father. Stanzas that rhyme like poetry.

A potential bonus inclusion to the ending we might actually learn Jack's true name being called out to him by one of his parents
>>
>>82529100
fan-fic tier ending
>>
>>82529217
It IS how it'll end screencap this.
>>
>>82529290
I didn't realise Genndy was a 12y.o on Deviantart
>>
>>82529217
>>82529290
oh also they'll hand wave off the future characters being erased from existence with some line about divergent timelines so they can continue to exist and build their new Aku free world.
>>
>>82529364
Absolutely he is, He's a Russian immigrant who takes influence from old Hanna Barbera cartoons & Frank Miller. He's not going to do anything too complicated with the ending.
>>
Jack will kill himself
>>
>>82529585
If Jack dies and Ashii takes up the sword for super 2017 grrl power Samurai Ashi being set up as the potential followup series then /tv/ will burn Adult Swim to the ground.
>>
>>82528885
He goes back to the past.

Back to the past, Samurai Jack.

Wacha
>>
>>82529668
agreed, i would personally boycott Adult Swim in this outcome.

I think I would take a shit in their foyer
>>
File: 1493143730983.jpg (42KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1493143730983.jpg
42KB, 432x444px
>>82529737
>back to the past
>back to the past
got the lyrics wrong Anon,
>>
> Ashi has Jack's son
> Jack dies in final battle
> Jack's son grows up to be King Jack
> Jack's son goes back in time, beats aku
>>
>>82530046
remember there's only TWO episodes left so it has to be something that can be told in 44min
>>
>>82529951
looks like he got to get back
back to the old episodes
Samurai Jack.
>>
File: marbles-mind-blown-up.gif (1MB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
marbles-mind-blown-up.gif
1MB, 500x309px
samurai jack stops being a stupid fucking nigger.
he stops letting aku turn into a bat a fly away everytime they fight.
he learns to fly a helicopter
fights aku, and wins
aku tries to fly away
jack chases him down in his halicopter and fucking kills him.

WOW SO FUCKING HARD
>>
>>82528885

> final battle
> ashi gets rekt, thrown aside
> super epic battle, aku becomes a god ad swordfighting and shit but gets cornered and shit on
> jack decides that aku is what makes the world be how it is, so he cannot destroy him but also cannot let him be free
> jack decides to merge with aku so as to bind him himself
> but not before leaving ashi with a son
> end is ambigous

screencap this
>>
>>82531105
>jack decides that aku is what makes the world be how it is

wow Anon, could you take a look at my screenplay?
>>
>>82529668
Nah, Jack accomplishes his quest and slays Aku in the past, erasing everything he had just been through - the people he saved, the friends he made, the love he had. He returns to Nipland and finds that he cannot readjust to his old life. He journeys to a mountaintop to commit sudoku, his last moments thinking of the love he erased from his life. A kneeling black silhouette thrusts a sword towards its abdomen as the credits cut in.

In a post credits scene, the gods show Jack favor and materialize Ashi in front of him, allowing the two to live happily ever after.
>>
>>82528885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lbaTgwWJOU

that'd be dumb. he better keep dat pussy in the end
>>
Somehow they go back in time and their memory is wiped. They have a son who is actually Samurai Jack and the cycle repeats itself forever. Ashi and Jack are his parents in the beginning.
>>
Jack fights Aku and traps him in the sword. Jack makes the ultimate sacrifice by stabbing himself with Aku trapped in the sword: Jack's 'light' extinquishing Aku's evil forever. Jack is dead until those god guardians reward Jack for what he's done, bringing him back to life (Jesus figure) so he can be with Ashi. This all happens in the future, although Jack might get to say one last goodbye to the past before returning to the future for good.
>>
>>82531105
so the ending is the same as Mass Effect 3?
>>
Guardian is already confirmed for next episode
>>
>>82528885
Jack makes it back to the past

Ashi is pregnant, trains the kid to be the protector of the future
>>
>>>/co/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>82528885
Ashi is jacks blood relative, they keep fucking anyway.
>>
File: 1458576480626.jpg (28KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1458576480626.jpg
28KB, 384x288px
>>82529100
>we might actually learn Jack's true name
We better.
>>
>>82533307
there's a subreddit called "eddit"?
>>
He grows old with Ashi and has a life and she dies eventually while Jack lives on, never aging.
>>
>>82529100
Post suggestions for jacks true name:
Nenkan Jii Koui Wo
>>
Jack will defeat Aku - Aku will have his guard down because he thinks he doesn't have his sword.

He'll then have a chance to go back to the past, with Scottish allies and friends he's made in the past looking on. Jack will choose to not go back though. Instead he'll decide to live peacefully with Ashi or become the new king with Ashi by his side.

Hero journey complete
>>
File: casual.png (297KB, 414x448px) Image search: [Google]
casual.png
297KB, 414x448px
>Jack finally manages to kill Aku, probably out of rage when Aku threatens Ashi
>Universe is about to self destruct because it no longer has balance between Good and Evil (Jack and Aku)
>Jack and Ashi embrace and from their love a new universe is born
>new universe is pretty much like the old one but without Aku
>without an ultimate evil, Jack doesn't have to devote himself to being the ultimate good, meaning he can live a normal life with Ashi

How'd I do?
>>
File: Shihan_of_4chan.jpg (15KB, 220x238px) Image search: [Google]
Shihan_of_4chan.jpg
15KB, 220x238px
>>82533575
Hiroyuki Nishimura
>>
Someone post naked Ashi from last episode!
>>
>>82533508
We've always known what it was

WATCHA
>>
>Jack goes back to the past with Ashi and kills aku, then they live happy forever
>>
>>82529023
>Aku ascends to a higher form
>rapes Ashi in front of Jack, who's pinned down by his minions
>Jack tries to save Ashi, cutting off his own arm and losing an eye in the process but is pinned down again
>Ashi loses her mind from the rape and reverts to an infantile state
>Jack and Ashi are saved at the last minute by a mysterious horseman
>months later, Jack sets out alone to get his revenge on Aku
PUT YOUR GRASSES ON
>>
>Scotsman and daughters assemble an army of all the people Jack touched in his journeys, the archers, the woolies, etc.
>Jack finds the Guardian by the portal. This time he defeats him with the help of Ashi
>Before stepping in, the Guardian tells Jack that if he goes back in time and kills Aku, Ashi will never be born. Neither will the Scotsman or any of the hundreds of friends he's made over the last half century
>Jack cannot go through with it and feels that he has failed his parents
>somehow he learns that his parents love him no matter what. That his "purpose" was never to be a killer, all they wanted for their son was a life of peace, with a wife and friends who loved him - and he could have that in this future
>Scaramouche emerges from the ocean telling Aku that Jack is without his sword
>As Scotsman and Jack reunite, their army is ambushed by Aku
>Jack surprises Aku with his sword and finally kills him
>Destroying Aku destroys his sword, and the curse giving him eternal youth
>Jack lives full life with Ashi, and as he grows into the old Jack with the crown and beard, he finds the Guardian one more time
>ambiguous ending
>>
>>82528885
>Jack doesn't stop aging, and waits until he reaches the time in the future he left to meet Ashi again.
>>
>>82534348
TFW wait 8000 years to reunite with your wife only to get watch her get take BSC from your best friends ghost
>>
>>82530889
Jack duck tapes his sword to the helicopter rotor and kills Aku by flying straight into him
>>
>last episode starts
>"50 years have passed..."
>intro finishes
>Rick and Morty S03E02 starts
>>
>>82534348
aku wont exist so she prob wont even be born pal. they will never meet again.
>>
Jacks a retard and he'll probably let his entire family and village die or be enslaved and let aku reign over the world for what like 4000 years JUST so he can stay in the past with ashi

Just like when he was going to use a time portal but instead destroyed it to free the people bound by it. Jack is a straight up retard
>>
>Aku dies in the present and future.
>Jack wants to return to this alternative future where Scotman and all his friends are
>the Gods reward Jack with letting the alternative reality to go on
>>
>>82536752
>Just like when he was going to use a time portal but instead destroyed it to free the people bound by it. Jack is a straight up retard

desu that portal was full of Aku's black cum, I think if Jack would had jumped in it he would had been just trapped
>>
Why he didn't just train to kill the guardian of the portal.
>>
>>82536953
next episode is Guardian
>>
File: samurai_jack_season_5_ratings.jpg (1MB, 4850x1940px) Image search: [Google]
samurai_jack_season_5_ratings.jpg
1MB, 4850x1940px
Looks like this was the worst rated episode so far this season.

2>1>3>5>4>6>7>8

IMDB has similar ratings: 2>3>1>5>4=6=7>8, only difference is the switch between episode 3 & 1.
>>
>>82530889
Why didn't he just fly an eagle to Aku's volcano base?
>>
>>82533807
The Gods have intervened directly to restore Jack and return his blade so I dont think duality of the cosmos will be a problem.

My estimate will be that Aku will hear from Scaramouche that Jack lost his sword, will go on the offence only to come up against the newly armed Jack.

Despite Jack's strength and sword, Aku wont go down easy at all, but all of the people of the world who Jack has saved will show up and there'll be a LOTR-tier battle as Jack chases a now retreating Aku.

As for the outcome, I predict Jack will kill Aku in the future. This will be the act that makes him worthy of the Guardian who will send him back in time to his own time then WATCHA! End credits, leaving it not quite spelled out but pretty clear that Jack will destroy Aku in the past also.
>>
At this point I don't really care how it ends. Everything after episode 4 this season has sucked so hard and deflated any interest I had.

In any case, I'm glad Ashi lost that stupid leaf outfit.
>>
>>82537041
It was actually pretty great. I think people just expected grippy edginess all the way, but this episode was pure samurai jack with a cool villain, funny situations etc.

However, to be honest, I am worried about the last 2 episodes as I don't know how they want to rep everything up in 44 minutes.
I also think less people would hate this ep if this was a 15-10 episode long season, because while it was a good episode, it was just that, a solid 8/10 episode, and not the set up of the final act of the show.
>>
File: kattjaevel.jpg (57KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
kattjaevel.jpg
57KB, 600x444px
>Tfw i'll be away for 18 weeks next week so i won't be able to see the ending until october or something.

Wew. Glad that the past few episodes have been shit so i don't really care anymore.
>>
>>82537041
These polls need to be redone like a week after the series is done.
>>
He kills Aku.
>>
>>82530889
Literally the second episode of season 1 is about jack using a jet pack to kill flying robot things. God this series is so terrible.
>>
>>82538162
Explain why.
>>
File: 1489349863186.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489349863186.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>The Daughters of Aku were sired from Aku's magic.
>Aku learns of Ashi's heritage and attempts to manipulate her.
>Turns her into Jack-Aku 2.0.
>Jack cannot fight her, and is quickly bested by his former-companion.
>Ashi-Aku ready to make the killing blow, slowly homing in on her target.
>Jack pleads with Ashi to fight the evil within her, recounting their past experiences together and how she saved him from his demons.
>His control faltering, Aku attempts to force Ashi's hand at the last minute.
>Shrieking in pain, Ashi takes up Jack's sword and plunges the blade within her chest.
>Aku flees terrified, his power leaving Ashi's falling form.
>Jack is released from his bondage, and immediately darts to aid his fallen companion.
>He holds Ashi close to his chest, weeping silently into her bangs
>"...Jack?"
>...!
>Ashi flutters her eyes, coughing slightly as she regains consciousness.
>Confused, Jack looks down at her chest, finding no trace of blood nor wound.
>Turning to his fallen katana, Jack begins to piece things together in his mind.
>The sword cannot harm an innocent.
>Indeed, the evil magic within Ashi perished the moment the sword touched her heart, however, the woman herself was spared.
>Without hesitation, Jack grips Ashi close to him. Bare bodies collide in the war-torn wastes.
>However - the moment is cut short by Ghost Scotsman, who shows up with at least six armies at his back.
>Aku's citadel burning in the distance, Jack reunites with his old allies and takes up his sword once more.
>They charge into the sunrise, ready to take the fight to Aku himself.
>WATCHA!

End of Episode 9.
>>
>>82528885
>jack and ashi find the guardian and the time portal
>jack and the guardian fight, ashi is hurt or captured
>jack has the opportunity to go back in time, but gives it up to save her.
>the portal closes.
>jack says something like "i couldn't stand the thought of losing my time with you"
>they kill aku in the future and live happily ever after

>neither the writers nor the majority of the audience realizes how many other good things jack would be destroying if he went back in time.
>they're too distracted by LUUUUUV

Screencap this post.
>>
@82538236
@82538255
no one gives a fuck about your autism. Go back to /co/ shipping waifu faggots
>>
>>82538230
After hype has gone away. Look at things from a more objective standpoint.
>>
>>82538364
The last episode was rated shit.

>implying people remember which episode is about what after a week.
>>
>>82538399
Still a lot of high ratings for episodes that don't deserve it in that poll though
>>
>>82538458
Still better than what IMDB rated it.
>>
File: Initial D.gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
Initial D.gif
650KB, 598x444px
>>82528885
>Aku: I can't let him pass me here
*30 second later*
>Aku: The left! I can't let him pass me here N-
*Jack drifts past Aku*
>Aku: N-NANDATO?
>Eurobeat blasts on as Jack emberasses Aku, overtaking him in the final stretch of thh race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
>>
>>82538748
A racing competition for the fate of the future would save this season
>>
>>82528885
Who gives a fuck at this point, the show went to shit shortly after episode 3 anyway.
>>
>>82534491
that would be dope

>>82538124
18 weeks with no internet? where the fuck you going?
>>
File: 1441890239904770.jpg (103KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1441890239904770.jpg
103KB, 1000x666px
>>82528885
that's pretty sad, op
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
Jack's not going back to the past, Aku destroyed all the time portals
>>
>Jack gets thrown into the past
>since he loves Ashi, he cannot kill Aku or else she'll disappear
>Can't survive until the far future either, begins to age
>Looks for portals to the future
>Got to get back to her, back to the future, Samurai Jack.
>>
>>82539950
The series never expanded on what the fuck a time portal actually is. There is some random npc out there that will tell jack how to make a time portal with his mind. Jack had the power all along he just had to believe in himself.
>>
Jack beats Aku realizes the good he has done and the world that is created would be destroyed of he went back so he decides to stay in the future.

Cliche as fuck but I expect this to happen.
>>
File: 1463014253409.jpg (271KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463014253409.jpg
271KB, 1280x960px
>Jack is about to deal the final blow to Aku
>Aku tears open a portal in time and flings Jack into the future, where he's also flung the Earth into the Sun and Jack dies instantly upon arrival
>>
Promo's not ringing any bells for me. Wasn't The Guardian super hard to get to? Seemed like he just wandered into the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rrstYdnqNk
>>
Tbh, that last episode sucked a bit before the sex scene.

I get bugs being terrifying, but I expected more.
>>
>>82528885
>>Ashi fades away Marty McFly style
>>Jack continues to live forever without aging, conflicted over having saved the planet, but sacrificing his one true love in the process
last scene is Jack in the new future, meditating on top of a mountain as the God he has ascended to
He hears footsteps on the gravel and turns to see someone has climbed the mountain. It's Ashi, though she does not recognise him. He smiles
cut to black
>>
>>82528885
>he thinks Jack will actually get back to the past
>>
>>82528885
If the series ends with anything other than the fool returning to the past and undoing the future that is Aku, I will literally be angry until the day I die
>>
>>82541538
/co/mbler retards actually think this cliche is good
>>
>>82528885
>Jake discovers that by defeating Aku in the past, Ashi will disappear
>He begins to puss out
>Ashi, wanting to undo the future that is Aku, pushes Jack into the time portal
>Jake now has no choice but to defeat Aku in Feudal Japan
>>
>>82541433
nvm, that's the place
Alright, here's my prediction for next episode:
>Scaramouche finally gets to Aku, tells him about Jack losing his sword
>an excited Aku checks on Jack
>sees that's no longer the case but he's now got a ball and chain
>Ashi instantly becomes a target
>after being attacked by Aku's goons, they split up
>Jack wanders into The Guardian's den
>defeats Guardian
>some backstory if we're lucky
>a hesitant Jack stares into the portal and slowly inches forward
>WATCHOW

ep10:
he doesn't go through, has to save Ashi and have final showdown with a little help from his friends
>>
>>82532819
Fuck off Stephen King
>>
>>82534287
Berserk-tier shit would be badass
>>
>>82530889
Aku could turn into a surface to air missile launcher
>>
>>82528885
I don't even care anymore

>no more punished jack
>hippy ashi
>no more scotsman/daughters
>no real interaction with the old allies
>so much ashi focused content

I really liked the new dark feel the series had, but now I feel pretty apathetic about it
>>
>>82528885
They learn that aku cannot be defeated but only contained
Jack and ashi marry and have a son
The ending then mirrors the birth of evil and this cycle will continue on and on with Jack's family the only ones capable of containing aku till the end of time

Or

Jack defeats aku
Jack suddenly starts aging
Miraculously they find a portal
Ashi throws jack into the portal with Jack vowing that he'll get back to her
Cue king jack still searching for a portal to the future. If a portal is destroyed, it's past and future versions are destroyed as well. Once you use one, it's only a one-way portal
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.