[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We talk about shills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

This same reviewer has recently given GotG2 an 85. She thinks a disney/marvel movie is 4 times as good as Titanic.

What you think of Titanic is largely beside the point. I don't really care if you think it's "great" "good" or "shit". It's somewhere in that spectrum.

I think we can all agree, however, that Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is not 4 times as good as Titanic.
>>
>>82376728
I have fresh critic on the plateau for all the hungry angry fanboys: >>82375790
>>
>>82376782
To be clear, I'm actually excited to see GotG2. But seriously, there's no defending a "professional" from TIME saying, at one point in her career, that an 11-time Oscar winner is 1/4th the movie of Guardians.
>>
Apparently shills don't care.
>>
Please go back to /v/
>>
>>82378337
Talking about a /tv/ reviewer, comparing /tv/ material to /cotv/ material.

>Go back to /v/

kys
>>
/capeshit/ when? Gtfo my board nerds
>>
>>82376890
Winning Oscars doesn't make a movie good. Titanic has aged like milk.
>>
>>82378629
>Winning Oscars doesn't make a movie good
This. GotG2 is objective trash and maybe 4 times WORSE than titanic though
>>
>titanic
>good
>>
I love a lot of what James Cameron has done. But I would really like the 3 fucking hours I spent watching titanic back. I would probably watch GotG 2 six times consecutively rather than having to watch Titanic.
>>
It's called the Disney Circle:
>Disney spends more in marketing than the other 4 biggest studios combined because they make the money back with toys
>part of this money goes to online marketing (banners, pop ups and the like)
>internet reviewers make money out of internet ads
>if they get in the wrong side of Disney, they can lose thausands of dollars every year
>every disney shits out is praised
>disney makes bigger and bigger movies with bigger and bigger marketing budgets
>that's more and more power over internet reviewers
This is the road to monopoly, luckily critics are losing credibility fast
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.