[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger-pocalype Now!: The Making Money of Live Clipless Premieres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: C-84ecNWsAERKs2.jpg (81KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-84ecNWsAERKs2.jpg
81KB, 675x1200px
So any of those poor souls had seen the premiere of his latest cash-cow?

If so or not, unleash your rage and apologize cause....

>THE TRIGGERING STARTS NOW!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
Write your anger here!
>>
http://allaboardinthebackburner.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-special-letter-to-doug-walker-aka.html
>>
Anybody home?
>>
>>82375790
Is Latza in it?
>>
am i the only person who never liked nostalgia critic? it never felt organic.
>>
Looks like it's lacking more people. lol
>>
>>82376346
I never liked him either.

He's like a remnant of DUDE SO RANDOM **HOLDS UP SPORK** Invader Zim early 00s humor. He just shrieks and curses while talking about old movies.

I never understood the appeal.
>>
>>82376739
invader zim was/is funny though and I disagree with it being le random humor. The nostalgia critic however is just ehhhh.. is he even relevant at all? feels like he was only really relevant in what like 2006-2009?
>>
>>82376785
He's relevant enough to make more money than me, a person with an actual job, by screeching curse words into a webcam.

Also Invader Zim was Hot Topic tier trash but agree to disagree.
>>
File: doug snarl.png (174KB, 302x422px) Image search: [Google]
doug snarl.png
174KB, 302x422px
>>82376739
>can't think of anything funny to say
>grabs toy gun shooting it and shrieking

What is it with the fucking gun, it's literally his logo
>>
File: cia tarantino.jpg (62KB, 811x795px) Image search: [Google]
cia tarantino.jpg
62KB, 811x795px
>>82375790
Unironically what's going on here?
>>
>>82377143
is what you said real? Can you show any instance of it?
>>
>>82377240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWy8B-SiXaM

This is basically every one of his reviews
>>
>>82377240
The first thing you see in all of his videos is the intro of him shooting the screen lol
>>
>>82377392
the cringe is real
>>
>>82375974
>Good luck making millions of views on your occasional clipless parody review, Critic, because I am going to get you

Kek, a fan is finally going to shoot him
>>
aaaaAAAAAA CHUCK NORRRIIIIIIIS!!!!!! XD
>>
I generally like the videos, they are good to kill time and a few laughs. But I always cringe so hard if Doug critiques average acting in movies. Because he himself is so over the top all the times, worst is when he's forcing laughter. I get that it's supposed to be comicaly over the top, but sometimes they do segments that try to be genuinly emotional and its just bad.
>>
https://theawesomestore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29996

>20 dollars to watch a review
>There is a one drink/food item purchase minimum for the screening

Kek he's absolutely scalping these autists
>>
>>82376739
Same. Fucking hate him. The first video I ever saw of his was where he was shitting all over Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog just because it wasn't like the other show which was serious and mature for mature kids like himself. He is utterly incapable of forming opinions subjectively. Then again, that goes for like 90% of people, but most don't make obnoxious videos about it.
>>
>>82377538
he's scalping their parents, you mean.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.