[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House of Cards TRAILER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW8Zyt8SF_U&t=0s
>>
>>82263324
Im getting a political thriller vibe here.
Never watched it but heard good things abou it

Is it worth marathoning?
>>
>Claire has access to the football

Nice job spoiling the finale Netflix you fuckers
>>
>>82263382
Season 3 is a bit meh, but otherwise it's a fantastic series.
>>
I don't think I'll watch this season. HoC really jumped the shark with Conway and it's so far from reality now with its failure to predict a Trump-esque figure that it really doesn't have the same believability that the early seasons did.
>>
File: bRgO6.png (84KB, 1050x670px) Image search: [Google]
bRgO6.png
84KB, 1050x670px
Haha, even reality is more entertaining
>>
>>82263324
Heard they will stand up and take a swing at Trump's presidency

If that's true, they are really brave.

Another great Netflix original
>>
season 1 was ok
2 was ok
3 was painful
4 was so pathetic i just couldn't finish
>>
13 episodes of "fuck drumpf"

can't wait
>>
>>82263428

A political drama about California going red for one election would be infinitely better than House of Cards
>>
File: 1468700828748.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1468700828748.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>82263456
>how dare anyone speak bad of my leader who has never lost anything or done anything wrong!
>>
>>82263428
>top right
>ME 4
>both red and blue

Explain Americuck
>>
>>82263382
The first season is alright but it turns to soap opera bullshit by the 2nd season.

You go into it thinking it's this really smart cerebral show but it's actually quite retarded.
>>
>>82263445
>DUDE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE ORGANIZATION LMAO
>DUDE THEY AREN'T REALLY ISLAMIC IT'S JUST GEOPOLITICS LMAO #NOTALLMUSLIMS
>>
>>82263382

Yea. Just remember it's fiction though. Real government is a lot more boring and mundane.
>>
>>82263493
Some of the states have districts within that get their own electoral votes. Maine is one of them, as well as Iowa or Nebraska I believe
>>
>>82263382

Season 1 is good. Dropped it after ep 1 of Season 2 though.
>>
TRUMP IS EVIL LMAO
>>
>>82263445
season 3 was worst than season 4

claire does a 180 and turn into a huge moralfag and then does a 180 again the next season
>>
I wonder what video game they're going to use as soem sort of metaphor for Frank.

They had Stanley parable in S3 and Agar.io is S4.
>>
>>82263470
What has Trump done wrong?
>>
File: IMG_2538.jpg (105KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2538.jpg
105KB, 717x880px
"lmao this season's gonna be all making fun of my God Emperor, literally into the trash it goes"
>not one part of this trailer even remotely hints at Trump in anyway
>shows the ruthlessness of a DEMOCRAT politician

What did T_D mean by this?
>>
>>82263508
But it is just geopolitics.
They would have no power if not for more powerful actors supporting them.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
>>82263559
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>82263592
A
>>
>>82263577
underwood dynasty is clintonesque as well

as well as their eventual downfall
>>
Why is this show still a thing?
>>
File: IMG_2556.png (247KB, 1231x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2556.png
247KB, 1231x783px
>>82263559
>lmao what is health care and foreign policy
>>
>>82263559
>Bombing Assad
>unwavering support for the neocohen awful Ryancare plan
>filled his cabinet with globalist and neocon kikes like Mnuchin, Ross and Tillerson
I can go on...
>>
File: 1458530154439.jpg (444KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458530154439.jpg
444KB, 1000x1000px
>>82263559
>What has Trump done wrong?

Anime isn't real yet
And he hasn't done anything to fulfill the MAGA propaganda

If anything the train stopped once he got the title of President since that's what he was after all along
>>
File: SZ8Jyg4xvH9dwjphDW4TNb-650-80.jpg (40KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
SZ8Jyg4xvH9dwjphDW4TNb-650-80.jpg
40KB, 650x365px
>>82263634
>I can go on...

3 non issues and you already run out of things to say
>>
>>82263382
Yeah, but it declines in general quality with every new season. It's still completely watchable though.

It's been good at not pushing any sort of political agenda despite the obvious temptation to do so being a show all about politics.
>>
>>82263618
Exactly, which is why I don't get why Trumpkins are getting triggered by this show. It's literally based off of Bill Clinton, the guy they hate. It's not pro-Trump but it's not pro-Clinton either, what's their beef?
>>
>>82263559
>DUDE FUCK HEALTHCARE
>LET'S BAN MUSLI- OH FUCK I FAILED
-DUDE WALL, WHAT? I CAN'T?
>DUDE FAKE NEWS EVEN WHEN PROVED WRONG
>BAN MUSLIMS AGA- OH FUCK I FAILED AGAIN
>I WOULD TOTALLY FUCK MY DAUGTHER SEVERAL TIMES
>I WOULD LOVE IF SHE HAD A BLACK BF
he is everything wrong
>>
>>82263652
I love how didn't even try to refute. trump cucks are hilarious.
>>
>>82263587
The insinuation was that the leaders of ICO (ISIS) don't really believe in what they're preaching and they're just using it as a vehicle to acquire money and power. That's fucking nonsense, it's just more of this leftist garbage viewpoint that fanatics can't actually be fanatics and that Islam dindu nuthin. Or are you seriously going to tell me Abu-Bakr al-Baghdadi doesn't believe in the Quran, even though he has a PhD in Islamic Theology?
>>
>>82263652
>considers any contradiction from his campaign promises and neo-con actions as a non-issue
I thought children weren't allowed on 4chan.
>>
>>82263652
>Foreign policy is a non-issue
>Healthcare is a non-issue
>Cabinet picks are a non-issue
What kind of mental retardation do /r/thedonaldittors have that lets them believe this
>>
How bad was S4? 2+3 were a big step down from 1.
>>
>>82263700
>That's fucking nonsense

I don't think so. Power corrupts, how many leaders can be said to care about their ideals without becoming addicted to the power?
>>
File: 1484028751025.jpg (139KB, 828x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1484028751025.jpg
139KB, 828x1034px
>>82263652
>important things are non-issues
>>
>>82263700
I think the truth lies in both. They may believe what they preach, but it's not them jumping on grenades or gunfire. They certainly do use their religion to rally support, and they certainly profit off of it. Though I wouldn't consider them "secularists" by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>Insecure loser leftists turning a HoC thread into an anti-Trump and anti-Trump supporters thread
Pathetic

Seriously though, Underwood really does just seems like a cartoon villain compared to Urquhart.
>>
>>82263577
/pol/tards just want to feel victimized 24/7.

Underwood is closely comparable to LBJ or Clinton, and he's shown in a villainous light.
>>
>>82263690
Alright

>bombing assad

The guy literally used chemical weapons on children, that's inexcusable

>unwavering support for the neocohen awful ryancare plan

not an argument, healthcare as messy as "obamacare" takes time to resolve, 8 years of disaster

>filled his cabinet with globalists*

*citation needed

There's also literally nothing wrong with Jewish people

>mah globalist boogieman

pathetic
>>
>>82263769
Literally this thread started with Trump supporters whining about this show somehow being "anti-Trump."
>>
>>82263577
>never underwood
>>
Could this finally be the thing that stops Trump from being elected in 2016?
>>
>>82263631
Trying way too hard.
>>
Post yfw Claire kills Frank.
>>
>>82263382
1st season is fantastic, and it consistently goes down hill. Season 3 is borderline unbearable
>>
>anti-Trump posting is up during the day when most Trump supporters are at work
>>
>>82263761
Political ideals =/= religious ideals.
Religion is an extremely powerful force on the Human psyche whether you want to admit it or not. If you genuinely, fanatically believe in an eternal afterlife, you're not going to give two shits about temporary power on Earth. This is what's happening with ISIS. If al-Baghdadi was just after establishing some pseudo-state or seizing control of Iraq or Syria, he certainly wouldn't have his soldiers be going around beheading people, burning them alive, crucifying them and other abhorrent practices because he would realize the kind of wrath that would bring down on his group from the rest of the world.

Let me ask you something, have you actually read the Quran? If you haven't, you can't understand why people can be so fanatical about it, but it's just retarded to claim that they don't really believe in it when they willingly hurt their own strategic position and send their own soldiers to blow themselves up just to follow the Quran.
>>
>>82263904
>Trump supporters
>at work
>>
>>82263817
>lmao look someone said "never x that must be a reference to Trump even though people have used the phrase 'never x' for many things, including politics"
>rofl really shows how this show is anti-Trump and how the democrat politician who the creators said is based off of Bill Clinton is just a caricature of Trump, somehow

Why are you guys so easily victimized? I sympathized with you guys when Scandal ACTUALLY pulled this shit but seeing enemies everywhere isn't healthy.
>>
the guy who hacked into netflix should have released this instead of orange is the new trash
>>
>>82263801
No, this thread began with a trailer for HoC season 5, and you lot started angrily shitposting the minute someone made am appropriate reference to Trump. You can even see the #NeverUnderwood signs in the trailer.

The Trump supporter simply posted something relevant, you're the ones actively trying to derail the thread because you can't handle seeing the word "Trump" without spazing out.

>>82263470
>>82263577
>>82263631
>>82263765

Fuck off to /b/ or at least try to stay on-topic.
>>
>>82263840
Actually wasn't that hard. I just posted a picture and a dozen words.
The mental gymnastics you're doing to protect your God Emperor, now that's hard.
>>
File: Drumpf_good_goy.jpg (101KB, 737x647px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf_good_goy.jpg
101KB, 737x647px
>implying Trump is not a good goy
>>
How utterly insecure do you have to be to think HoC is in any way anti-Trump or anti-Republican?

If anything, it's a critique of Democrats being machiavellian or naive.
>>
File: IMG_2374.jpg (117KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2374.jpg
117KB, 750x1024px
>>82263937
>lmao you can't handle the word Trump without spazzing out
>AN OBSCURE POSSIBLY NON-REFERENCE TO OUR GOD EMPEROR? REEEEE WE'RE GONNA DERAIL THE THREAD THEN SAY OTHERS DID IT REEEE-
>>
>>82264010
See. You're pathetic.
>>
>>82263776
>The guy literally used chemical weapons on children, that's inexcusable
Fucking kek, no he didn't. I hope you can prove that outrageous claim.
>not an argument, healthcare as messy as "obamacare" takes time to resolve, 8 years of disaster
>have the house, senate, judiciary and presidency
>i-i-it's too complicated we can't do it
Also that doesn't excuse him actually endorsing Ryan's plan which was so fucking terrible even the regular braindead republican congressmen wouldn't endorse it.
>citation needed
Steve Mnuchin worked for Goldman-Sachs for 15 years. Wilbur Ross worked for the Rothschilds for 20. Rex Tillerson was a major architect of the Iraq occupation because Exxon Mobil was making billions while Americans and Iraqis slaughtered each other for 11 years.

>There's also literally nothing wrong with Jewish people
>the absolute state of reddittors on 4chan
>>
File: IMG_2587.jpg (84KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2587.jpg
84KB, 598x792px
>>82264038
>>
Wait, Underwood is a Democrat?
>>
>>82264089
Yes, as are the vast majority of characters in the show. Republicans barely even make an appearance.

Underwood is supposed to be an LBJ or Clintonesque politician.
>>
Another mundane thread ruined by rabid Trumpers
>>
File: IMG_2588.gif (748KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.gif
748KB, 320x240px
>>82263937
I-I-I-It was the non-Trump supporters who derailed this thread, n-n-not u-us good g-goy Trump s-supporters...

>>>82263431
>>>82363456
>>
File: 1463971236267.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1463971236267.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>82263776
>The guy literally used chemical weapons on children, that's inexcusable
The US is not the moral police of the world.
Foreign intervention is only justifiable by UN mandate or govt. invitation.
>not an argument, healthcare as messy as "obamacare" takes time to resolve, 8 years of disaster
ACA is bad so lets replace it with something even worse
>lets drain the swamp from the corrupt establishment
>hires the same corrupt people just from the other side of the political spectrum
>>
>>82264173

I always thought they went for it as a Republican because of his behave... Well, maybe it's because it was the first Netflix show.
>>
>>82264197
>>>82263456
>>
>>82264062
That's the entire point, you retard. Stop trying to "argue" about an election that already came and went on a thread for a tv show.
It's pathetic. Get over it, you either won or lost, stop getting mad for no reason.

Most of the posts in this thread have haven't been about House Of Cards, they've been variations of LOL DRUMPF because of people like you and
>>82264197

Why do you lot even need to keep shitposting?
What's actually wrong with you in your personal lives?
>>
>>82263424
>its failure to predict a Trump-esque figure
It's just a show. I don't think it could've predicted Trump
>>
>>82264262
>lmao stop arguing about politics
>except you Trump supporters, your observations are objective and good and belong in this thread
>BUT DONT YOU DARE RESPOND TO THEM NON-TRUMP SUPPORTERS, HOW DARE YOU DERAIL THIS /TV/ THREAD
>>
I like Trump.

>[triggered nu-males intensify]
>>
>>82264362
I don't like Trump.
>[Triggered Trumpedditors intensify]
>>
>>82264262
>dude politics stops after elections you're not allowed to talk about it when it's not election year
The state of ameridiot """""""democracy"""""""
>>
>>82263631
Yeah, really missed an opprtunity putting the Clintons in jail. At least he's still sticking to fuckin up the """""trade"""""" deals
>>
>>82264232
The show makes a point of making all the character's political affiliation as far as they relate to real world politics fairly ambiguous. Underwood is definitely a blue dog Democrat though.
>>
>>82263382
You watch it to see Frank's antics.

The first season is great but everything else is bad.
>>
>>82264327
Yeah, okay, you keep desperately making things up and typing in capslock.

I'm clearly saying ignore all of the political shitposters, stop trying to turn every post that even slightly references Trump into a big thread-destroying argument.

>>>/b/
>>>/pol/

>>82264402
I'm not even an American.

You lot are so stupid, honestly.
If you're just bitter that you lost your election then be bitter in quiet.
>>
Didn't this show go off the rails?
>>
>>82264470
Except you literally defended the Trump supporters in your previous post, saying their posts were relevant. Stop trying to damage control.
>>>82263937
>>
>>82264405

I don't get what hes done wrong on foreign policy desu senpai. Bombing some mudskin airport then telling Russia to fix their shit isn't bad at all. As for the norks, they have it coming and deserve to be nuked 100% for threatening based Sork and Nippon.

Healthcare I can understand, he shouldn't have backed Ryan, but his failure is allowing an actual good plan to be developed and pass now.
>>
>>82264470
>If you're just bitter that you lost your election then be bitter in quiet.
Actually, I was a pretty big supporter of Trump's. Defended him to my family and friends. Now he's making me look like a big fucking idiot by betraying all of his campaign promises only 100 days into his presidency. I got rused, and it's my own damn fault, but excuse me if I'm more than a little vitriolic about it
>>
>>82264543

You're a faggot. He killed TPP, nominated Gorsuch, nearly halted illegal immigration WITHOUT the wall, and is allowing ICE to deport fucking everybody including """dreamers""", all within 3 months.

If you are actually upset about that, you need to stop listening to kikes in the media.
>>
>>82264516
Yeah, but given how crazy the actual 2016 election was, the shinannigans in the show now seem relatively more tame than reality.
>>
File: 1488830808190.jpg (87KB, 817x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488830808190.jpg
87KB, 817x900px
>>82264543
Betrayed?? What has he betrayed you stupid kike shill??

His own party is obstructing him, the dems don't plan on working with him, so he's attempting to make some compromises in favor of the democrats then attempt it again in fall once they have to come up with a new budget. He's stated this.

I do like Cruz's Border wall idea though. Using the 15 billion seized from EL Chapo to fund the wall. Man that would be great.
>>
>when you get to the end of season one and realize it's not a miniseries
>>
>>82264529
Yes, because it's actually not unreasonable to assume that a show, based around a President, and political current events, which shows imagery referencing the well known anti-Trump #NeverTrump movement in its trailer, during the Presidency of an extremely polarising President, could potentially take an anti-Trump approach, given that it's not particularly uncommon for popular American media to do that.

You could have just responded with "No, it's nothing about Trump", not a dozen angry anti-Trump posts along with every saved wacky anti-Trump image you have.

>>82264543
Okay then like I said, be bitter in quiet, or really just go to /pol/.
The point is that it doesn't matter if you're pro or anti Trump. This isn't a Trump thread, stop trying to derail it into one. It doesn't even matter if your post is a false flag, just stop shitposting about Trump, or at least pretend to be interested in the topic the thread itself while you do it.

It's ridiculous that this even needs to be said.
>>
>>82263907
>If you genuinely, fanatically believe in an eternal afterlife, you're not going to give two shits about temporary power on Earth. This is what's happening with ISIS. If al-Baghdadi was just after establishing some pseudo-state or seizing control of Iraq or Syria, he certainly wouldn't have his soldiers be going around beheading people, burning them alive, crucifying them and other abhorrent practices because he would realize the kind of wrath that would bring down on his group from the rest of the world.
Prove this. It all seems like a bunch of assumptions you're making. Were all the monarchs or nobility throughout the middle ages not fanatically believing in an afterlife? Even the ones who both crushed uprisings to their rule, but were still devout enough to be canonized saints. What of the numerous Popes who did the same? Are most of the so-called religious politicians throughout our times, not genuinely fanatically believing in the afterlife. Doctrinely, there is an obvious contradiction between temporal and spiritual power, but that doesn't prevent humans from trying to do both
>>
i enjoyed s4 especially the end. frank is being played as a really sinister figure and thats good seeing as this is the final season (his death? exposure?) etc.
however, knowing the director itll be FUCK DRUMPF this entire season which is fine but fucking annoying
>>
File: THE_PATRIOT.png (31KB, 476x539px) Image search: [Google]
THE_PATRIOT.png
31KB, 476x539px
I like how Frank is a sinister piece of murderous shit and he's also a Democrat.

Art Imitates Life.
>>
>>82264727
>you could've posted "this has nothing to do with Trump"
>did that
>Trump supporters got triggered
>we're the ones who derailed the thread

Are you fucking retarded? Or are you just a Trump supporter desperately damage controlling for your side? You do know these posts can't be deleted and everyone can see that you're wrong if they just scroll up?

>>82263577
Literally saying how there's no reason to think this is about Trump and you say it's a derailment post. Holy fuck you're biased. I at least analyze the show somewhat, the fucks I was responding too literally said nothing more than "lmao this shows gonna say FUCK DRUMPF"

Here's your last (You), shill. And some posts that prove your precious Trump supporters derailed the thread.
>>82263431
>>82263456
>>
>>82264539
Ryancare was shit and it's a good thing it failed.

The Republicans currently have a historic majority in every level of government, and they nearly squandered that immense political capital on passing a barely neutered version of Obamacare. Had it passed, they'd have just fucking surrendered the bar on Healthcare to Democrats forever and never be able to go back and make an actual substantial reform to the ACA ever again.

The freedom caucus was right to block that pile of shit.
>>
>>82264886
>Anyone who tells me to shut the fuck up about Donald Trump is obviously a biased Trump supporter, even if he said that he's not even an American, and even if he clearly told the pro-Trump poster to shut the fuck up as well.

You sound mentally ill. Dangerously obsessive, even.

I dread to think what you must have been like DURING the election, jesus.
>>
>>82264886
>any mention of the president of the united states is a derail
kys
>>
>>82263505
This desu. I loved the episodes where Frank is still a whip trying to scheme up ways to get votes but it quickly degraded when he entered the White House and it's just
>who's life can I wreck this week lmao
>>
>>82264857
only difference is the real democrats are nowhere near as capable as frank
>>
>>82264977

Agree absolutely. Republicans have full power but are squandering it because they are a bunch of faggots. To be fair though, even when Democrats had full power they blew it by passing ObongoCare instead of single-payer.

Now that Trump is bypassing Ryan and working directly with Freedom Cuckus they might pass something worth a damn, though im sure the moderates will fuck it up, especially in the Senate.
>>
File: Capture.png (95KB, 682x598px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
95KB, 682x598px
I wonder what this season will be like
>>
>>82264765
The writers give it to both sides. The Underwoods are basically the Clintons
>>
>watching season 1
>big dispute over teachers union going on strike or some shit
>drags on for many episodes
>expecting Frank to pull off some big political maneuver
>instead, he gets some guy to punch him in the face and blackmails him

This passes for good political drama.
>>
>>82265137

>le resistance

Anyone who uses that phrase unironically needs to be maimed.
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (105KB, 450x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
105KB, 450x667px
>>82265096
>Who is LBJ

Regardless of whether you like or hate the guy, he undeniably got shit done and was a cold calculating son of a bitch.
>>
>>82265137
beau willimon was fired before season 5 started production

maybe someone at netflix likes trump
>>
>>82265232
Didn't he used to whip is dick out at every opportunity to show off how hung he was?
Not joking.
>>
>>82265232
He was the last good one. Every Democrat president since him would rather be Kennedy clones where they court the media's support but are actually shit at getting anything worthwhile done
>>
>>82265300

The last good manipulator and nation destroyer? Not so sure about that, Bush and Obama were pretty good. Kennedy was objectively the last Democrat president to benefit the nation.
>>
>>82265429
>Kennedy was objectively the last Democrat president to benefit the nation.

That was Carter
>>
>>82263382
It's an incredible show, but season 1 is the best.
>>
>>82265270
>fired
>>
>>82263324

I see the incompetent hot head lieutenant from Season 2 of the Wire in this. Has there ever been a show with a more obvious cross over casting director between the Wire and House of Cards? The intersection of actors in both is insanely high.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (13KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
13KB, 511x288px
Best girl
>>
>>82265461
Lmao Carter was a joke. The absolute embodiment of when leftist idealism implodes on itself.

He tried to govern an imperfect world with the idea that there are perfect solutions, and in his irrational obsession to find them, was constantly paralyzed by the fear of ever making mistakes or taking risks resulting in one of the most ineffectual presidential administrations ever.
>>
>>82263324
jesus this looks terrible. I never watched this but I saw the original and...ugh...they seem to lay it on thick as a brick
>>
>>82263324
>it's a frank is a huge faggot episode again
>>
>>82265991
The first season was actually pretty decent at using subtly. After that though, it just starts throwing stuff in your face.
>>
>>82264089
>>82264232
>>82264173

They literally said they couldn't make him Republican otherwise everyone would freak out about liberal media being bullies.
>>
>>82266076
>Meechum, I dropped something on my pants, mind cleaning it up?

>1 hour scene of Meechum doing this while sweating and Frank looking at him seductively

What did they mean by this?
>>
Will this season be House of Kino?
>>
>>82263990
iirc the producers said they made Underwood a Democrat because the ebil Republican meme is played out
>>
>>82263769

God the threads for this are going to be fucking cancer.
>>
>>82263508
Don't forget the two terrorists are literally,
L I T E R A L L Y
2 white male highschool drop-outs
>>
File: 145729949941594.jpg (128KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
145729949941594.jpg
128KB, 800x667px
I hope he wins. I wish we'd have someone like him irl instead of Drumpf
>>
>>82263554
Fuck her whole character. She is more worried about one gay guy who frankly was an asshole (cheated on his husband and was generally annoying) than a whole african country. It's like writers can't decide if she is the heart or the brains.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1451x1294px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1451x1294px
>>82265785
You couldn't be more wrong. There is only ONE waifu in this series and it's this girl. (and btw she's mine)

>tfw the plot will require her to lose ;-;
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x640px
>>82266437
He has a hot faithful White wife and two cute White kids too. Such a refreshing change of pace after 3 seasons of gay sex and interracial cuckolding.
>>
Fuck all you pro-Trump people and all you anti-Trump people. I just want to talk about television and movies you fucking losers.
>>
File: file.png (440KB, 841x405px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
440KB, 841x405px
>>82263324
The trailer already spoiled that Conway would lose the electoral vote but win the popular vote (I'm assuming due to Frank meddling with key states).

Honestly I just hope this is the last season. The entire point of a house of cards is that it eventually and inevitably collapses. It's getting exhausting seeing these morally despicable characters win time after time even though by all accounts they should have lost/get caught already. Frank has become an outright egomaniac who bullies everyone away from him and yet he still gets away with everything. It honestly got ridiculous when Heather Dunbar just conceded out of the blue. They had written Frank to be completely unlikable and unable to win and they couldn't get out of that corner without some Ex Machina to get another season out.
>>
File: VP MP.jpg (84KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
VP MP.jpg
84KB, 1200x800px
>>82266437
you already do
>>
File: colbert.jpg (96KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.jpg
96KB, 750x500px
>>82263456
>>
>>82266477
Why is she so perfect?

She was better on Hell on Wheels though
>>
This show should end with the stupid antics of a frivolous half-witted celebrity upstaging them all, to remind the audience that despite all the years of strategising, civil service and policy work (whether cynical or idealistic), come election day you're just a selection of dancing monkeys in the eyes of an uninformed and apathetic electorate playing a game of "which leader would I most like to have a beer with?"
>>
>>82267202
lmfao, thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>82263382
da bresident is bisex muderer :DDdD
>>
>>82263470
damn I guess I find it entertaining television now
>>
>>82263382

Season 1 is vaguely political, pretty interesting. Frank is sneaky and its fun to watch. But if you want anything political its a letdown

Season 2 literally has 10 minutes of each episode devoted to a side character getting BLACKED and you keep thinking there's some relevance to the plot (maybe he is using her to manipulate her?) but it goes literally nowhere she is just a dumbass bitch. also the only countries mentioned at the UN are Russia and Israel, China too, but other than that literally no other countries are mentioned

S3: just weird bisexual cuckold bullshit, not even lying. totally loses touch with its political side and becomes totally unrealistic. president has like 2 advisors and they're awful. no sense of realism at all, this caused me to drop it

s4: fuck it who cares

s5: literally why
its only watched by people that are "interested" in a show about politics but not so much that they care to read about real politics and realize this show is massively retareded
>>
>>82263424
>its failure to predict a Trump-esque figure

It's a thriller about political intrigue based on a book written in 1989. I don't think "LOL IN REAL LIFE IN 2016 AN UTTER RETARD CAME ALONG TO DEBASE THE ENTIRE US ELECTORAL SYSTEM" is really going to be of much interest to its regular viewers.
>>
>>82264089
Their version of Democrats are our version of Republicans, just subtle policies
>>
>>82267202

what a fucking pussy. wah wah all the years of hillary's "civil service" didn't give her the presidency lmao

this election reinforced that the WHOLE SYSTEM and BOTH PARTIES are fucked NOT that you need to DOUBLE DOWN on LIBERAL BULLSHIT.

if you think trump is corrupt and unqualified thats fine. but if you think hillary wants to be president for the good of the people and not for her own ego, goddamn man i dont even know
>>
>>82264232
The whole point of Underwood's character is that he is not really politically affiliated, he is in the "Underwood Party". He ostensibly attaches himself to the Democratic party but he is really just using it as a vehicle for his own ambition. Frank Underwood is apolitical, completely in it for himself.
>>
>>82263431
Its about time someone says something about this shit. FUCK DRUMPF!!!
>>
>>82264197
PLEASE DONT TALK ABOUT POLITICS EVERYONE, THIS WAS CLEARLY NOT INSPIRED BY POLITICS.
>>
>>82266437
You want a moronic man with a foreign accent running the country?
>>
>>82267546
>S3: just weird bisexual cuckold bullshit, not even lying. totally loses touch with its political side and becomes totally unrealistic. president has like 2 advisors and they're awful. no sense of realism at all, this caused me to drop it
Just wanted to point out that this is when Robyn Wright (Claire's actress) took over the production of the show.
>>
>>82266897
>Honestly I just hope this is the last season
lol they confirmed another 4 seasons already
get ready for president claire soon
>>
>>82266533
do women really like watching being fucked?
>>
>>82263382
Like everyone is saying, S1 is great. Frank is most interesting as whip.
>>
File: rllymksuthink.jpg (357KB, 779x913px) Image search: [Google]
rllymksuthink.jpg
357KB, 779x913px
Reminder
>>
>>82268821
Of fucking course she did, what the hell!
>>
The show should have ended here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeoLtzn7rsY
>>
>>82268935
She was also getting buttmad that she's not earning as much as Spacey, and that generally female actressess earn less than male, kek.
>>
>>82269006
No wonder I did good by dropping at the author wanting to bang her, like wtf.
>>
>>82268892
Yep.
>>
>>82268921

Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk&list=RDHIDi07qQNZk#t=1
>>
>>82263324
>Show starts as the story of two reasonably subtle political actors, one working the government and one working the NGOs
>Last season they decide that Claire should LITERALLY be Vice President
>>
>>82269054
Yeah but it's kinda funny that the second she took over the show became shit, started pushing strong womyn agenda and added cuckoldry themes where the fucking POTUS is cucked.

It's unbelievable how women ruin everything they touch.
>>
>>82263559

Not repealed Obamacare
>>
>>82267546
Season 4 has some really good episodes
>>
>>82265785
is she still alive? Thought she would have been killed off since they were making her question her boyfriend's death.
>>
>>82263634
What's wrong with bombing Assad?
>>
>>82264089
yes, its confusing because of many factors,

Theres a line about him and his republican opponent about him being a blue in the south and the republican from new york being oddities.
>>
>>82269360
kek I thought we were isolationists against interventionist policies, and wanted to avoid WW3. Bombing Assad is exactly the opposite of what the people voted for.
>>
>>82269115
that whole break up was the worst

>Wahhhh I'm in your shadow, I don't want to be that Wahhh I want a divorce
>>
>>82269577
>I feel useless! I'll be less useless as Vice President!
>>
>>82263324
LOL they thought the democratic blue wall around the Rustbelt would stay up. How wrong they were.

Like Homeland with their female president. They were so fucking pissed because they are stuck with an inaccurate modern day timeline. The producers of that show are still raging about fucking up so badly and making no plans for a male president just in case Trump won.
>>82263493
Split vote. Another record broken last year.
>>82263428
>Seeing that Democrat blue wall go red.
Makes me smile every time.
It's actually less in EV's. The final tally was 227-304
>>
>>82263324
>HoC is late this year
>GoT is late this year
JUST
>>
File: 1488291213051.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488291213051.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>82263634
>bombing Assad
lmao the tomahawks hit an airfield that was operational again after a couple of hours. It was a quite successful media stunt, nothing else.
>>
lol Robin Wright didn't 'take over' the show. She literally just got a producer credit like Spacey has. It's JUST a credit, nothing more.
>>
>>82263324
>that implication that Underwood will become president-for-life

NETFLIX YES PLEASE
>>
>>82263559
What has Trump done?
>>
Season 4 was the best since Season 1, I do not understand /tv/ sometimes. The last episode of Season 4 sent the HoC universe into a scary, scary place.
>>
>>82267546
This is fictional dyostopian television show about the rise of a complete villain. It's realistic, but it isn't realism.
>>
>>82263324
Does this image imply that the underwoods win the election purely because of OH/PA? The two states that went red in the recent election?
>>
>>82263324
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!
>>
File: 1434299124418.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1434299124418.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>82269055
>>
>>82266474
>She is more worried about one gay guy who frankly was an asshole (cheated on his husband and was generally annoying) than a whole african country
Sounds like the typical American to me
>>
>>82263324
oh boy! soft core gay porn! I CANT WAIT
>>
Forgot this was due. The trailer is pretty hype.
>>
>>82270087
>implying she won't be either planning Frank's impeachment or, better yet, assassination behind his back
>>
>>82263428
Can a tsunami pls wipe your west coast ?
>>
>>82270611
>The final tally was 227-304
>Hillary lost more than double the amount of electors Trump did
>>
>>82273658

Season 4 was bad because Claire became a thing. If they had removed her arduous plot line it would have been good.

Frank should have told that annoying bitch to fuck off,and get shit done by himself. Not this cringy shit with making her VP.
>>
The show is good. First season was excellent. Seasons 2&3, and most of 4 are okay, at best. The last half of 4 is excellent.

The show's problem is trying to create drama between Frank and Claire. When they are fighting, it sucks. When they are working together, it is amazing.
>>
>>82263324
>HoC after S1
no thanks
>>
>>82263545
Are you me? Literally after the first episode of season 2 I just stopped watching. Id like to pick it up again, I just kinda stopped for no reason.
>>
>>82263382

No.

>hurr durr it's a president that's edgy and plays videos games and talks to the camera lmfaobestshoweva
>>
>>82270611
>Like Homeland with their female president. They were so fucking pissed because they are stuck with an inaccurate modern day timeline.

You know this is nonsense right? They don't give a shit about an "accurate timeline". In their universe, the CIA literally tried to murder the President, and she's a fascist with no ideological or political similarities to Clinton or Trump.
>>
>>82274921
Trump will be a one term president.
>>
>>82263382
It's the only original netflix show that's actually decent. The Fincher aesthetic works really well but I have to admit they've been devolving into a more ridiculous and arcadey narrative. I don't really care though I'm a sucker for the visuals.
>>
>>82263631
>Judging a president on their first 100 days
>>
>>82275314

You'll be always a nigger
>>
>>82275999
Checked
>>
>>82275314
Who knows, honestly. I just thought it was funny how more electors defected from her. At this point it's pretty obvious that electing the president barely matters anymore. All of the policy is already preset, the Dems and Repubs only care to argue over almost irrelevant distinctions in policy or if they really want to get animated without having to do much, they'll make a public display of fighting in the culture war. You can't vote against war in the middle East. You can't vote against destroying our environment.You can't vote against military bases all over the world. You can't vote against the intelligence agencies spying on not only the rest of the world, not only our allies, but their own citizens. And you can't vote against the financial donors backing each side to run the show. The only reason I felt my vote was worthwhile doing last election was because of the ballot measures.
>>
>>82263324
>Scheming politcal couple based on the Clintons
Well this just got a whole lot less relevant.
>>
has there ever been a more kikeish show?
>>
>>82265429
Yeah, we've had a long string of presidents who are shitty people looking to strip the nation of its identity and the people of their power. Starting with LBJ, lulling for a while, then picking back up with Reagan, been a steady stream since then. Trump's meant to represent change but the current foreign policy doesn't make me optimistic.
>>
>>82266437
Will there ever be a sub-40 president in real life? I feel like such a man, no matter how smart, just wouldn't have the connections.
>>
>>82267202
Trump doesn't drink :^)
>>
>>82276328
>Starting with LBJ
I'd say Kennedy was the first big shithead in the modern era. Almost risked World War III with his ego leading to Cuban missile crisis. Hoover through Eisenhower was a good stretch of people who, even though they were all pretty big egomaniacs, didn't lead to fucking over the country because of it.
>>
>>82276402
We almost had it with William Jennings Bryan. I wish he won the first time, instead of McKinley. Wonder how the country would've turned out. Would've probably meant no imperialism and a more isolationist USA where we'd focus on ourselves as a country, instead of all that BS Roosevelt and Wilson got us into
>>
>>82263324
Thanks OP was waiting for this.
>underwood 2016
>2020
>2024
>2028
>2032
>2036
Will this show end up with based spacey as dictator, or in prison?
>>
>>82276572
I have my fair share of gripes, especially with Wilson, but Roosevelt, Wilson, and FD Roosevelt turned us into the superpower we are today and we enjoy plenty of luxuries as a result.
>>
>>82276673
Imagine WWI where the US didn't get involved.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.