[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul Feig: It's the trolls Fault Ghosts Busters Reboot flopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_0838.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
Do you agree with him, /co/?

https://www.cnet.com/news/paul-feig-tribeca-trolls-ghostbusters/
>>
Delicious tears
>>
he should do more cardio
>>
>>82236085
Trolls were part of it, yes. It had a lot of negative press and press about the negative press which colored the whole reception and likely caused people who might have given it a shot not to go.

However, it doesn't stop it from being a terrible movie that misunderstands everything that was good about the original in its quest for dollars.
>>
Wrong board, sparky. You want tv.
>>
>>82236085
was Trolls even out yet?
>>
What does this have to do with /co/?
>>
>>82236085

I bet it was the 4 Chan terrorsists who did it, le sigh....

:(
>>
>>82236092
Don't you mean THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN?
>>
We win?
Of course not
While that atrocious movie exist in any format humanity loses a bit more of his soul.
>>
>>82236085
Not /co/ lol
I see why he'd come to that conclusion but he's still wrong.

As soon as the female-led aspect of the reboot was announced, there were a lot of people who kneejerked based on that factor alone. I mean, I was distrustful from that start on the basis that it was a reboot in general lel, but a lot of guys DID seem to have an issue with the idea of the reboot being female-led.

The issue is that Feig basically validated every one of their fears when he made the film. Feig is a terribly, terribly overrated director who's well-liked in Hollywood and sees being well-liked in that circle as a sign that he's a creative genius.

The reboot had an uphill struggle for support, sure, but pretty much all the attempts to respond to that were throwing themselves down the hill.
>>
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons
>>
File: 1490573611159.jpg (72KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490573611159.jpg
72KB, 600x375px
>>82236090
>was Trolls even out yet?
HAHAAAAA!
>>
>>82236085
No. He was stirring the pot as much as anyone, and the movie itself was a calculated cashgrab with a marketing scheme designed to attempt to take advantage of gender politics to rake it bucks.

Feig whining about trolls while he was shit flinging is hilarious. He encouraged it, he participated in it, he actively made it worse.

>said that a less-publicized bright side to his "Ghostbusters" casting choice is women viewers who tell him the film shaped their aspirations about pursuing science and technology.
I'll take Things That Didn't Happen for 2000, Alex. This is just more of the virtue signalling horseshit that he was throwing around before. He didn't learn a damn thing.
>>
>>82236098

>movie itself was a calculated cashgrab

Everything is a cashgrab if they're selling it. No major studio is releasing movies to earn goodwill and trust from it's audiences.
>>
>>82236085
Unless you want to talk about the cartoons and/or comics, go back to >>>/tv/
>>
File: He never appologized.png (78KB, 606x145px) Image search: [Google]
He never appologized.png
78KB, 606x145px
>>82236085

Every thing about the movie was toxic.

Pic related only said that the trailer looked bad so he wouldn't be watching/reviewing the movie. And fuckin mainstream media outlets tore him apart, attacked him and his wife, and treated him like he'd just killed a person all because he didn't want to see a fucking movie.

Even Hollywood celebrities like Patton Oswalt were riling up Twitter mobs against him and anyone else who didn't want to see the new Ghostbusters. Why the fuck is a shitty movie being politicized to the point where celebrities start attacking nobodies and saying that they're bad people just because they don't want to see it?

The 2016 Ghostbusters just seemed to bring out the worst in everybody who so much as mentioned it.
>>
File: RCO024_1490235676.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO024_1490235676.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>82236089
>>82236091
>>82236096

The 2016 reboot Ghostbusters have just been assimilated into the IDW Ghostbusters comic. So there.

Anybody read Ghostbusters 101, anyway? I read the first issue and it was as good as any other Ghostbusters comic by Burnham... up until the 2016 characters showed up.

They're so fundamentally unfunny and uninteresting, even a good writer can't salvage them. I've been reading the IDW Ghostbusters books since they started, but this may be my dropping point.
>>
>>82236101
>Why the fuck is a shitty movie being politicized to the point where celebrities start attacking nobodies and saying that they're bad people just because they don't want to see it?

Because the left are lowlife scumbags.
>>
>>82236102
>The 2016 reboot Ghostbusters have just been assimilated into the IDW Ghostbusters comic. So there.
Fuck you. This loophole is fucking shit. Take this garbage thread to /tv/ where it belongs.
>>
>>82236090
Lmao

>>82236091
We were the intended audience
>>
>>82236102

>lol he's so RANDOM!!

That comic looks fucking awful.
>>
>>82236103

>Because the left are lowlife scumbags.

>Yes, everyone who disagrees with me is part of the extremist elements of the political parties I disagree with

>clearly this makes perfect sense
>>
>>82236085
>https://www.cnet.com/news/paul-feig-tribeca-trolls-ghostbusters/
Writer looks like a tranny.

Both of them can go to hell.
>>
File: Bugs1.png (180KB, 430x422px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs1.png
180KB, 430x422px
>>82236085
TGT adaptation when??
>>
>>82236098
>>said that a less-publicized bright side to his "Ghostbusters" casting choice is women viewers who tell him the film shaped their aspirations about pursuing science and technology.
>I'll take Things That Didn't Happen for 2000, Alex.
Yup, pretty much
>>
>>82236102
>I've been reading the IDW Ghostbusters books since they started, but this may be my dropping point.
I was right there with you. I've been pulling them from day one, but I dropped it hard after the reboot characters got involved.

I'll consider picking it back up if they leave and never come back, but the damage has already been done.
>>
>>82236088
I don't think so, a movie can survive word of mouth alone. The general public doesn't dwell in movie reviews and twitter drama, so I doubt it caused a lot of impact on the general box office numbers. The movie was advertised fairly well, but word of mouth was terrible because the movie was as well. They've been blaming the poor reception on internet trolls and basement dweller NEETs since it came out, but it was mostly due to people not liking the fucking thing.
>>
File: RCO021_1490235676.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO021_1490235676.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>82236111

I gave Burnham the benefit of the doubt and bought the first issue. His other Ghostbusters comics have all been so good, I was really praying that he could somehow salvage these shitty characters.

That was $4 down the toilet.
>>
>>82236102
>they still haven't trapped a suitable specimen

Say the fake Ghostbusters that only trapped one ghost in their whole movie.
>>
>>82236088
>>82236085
>People who express a negative opinion about something are "trolls"
Fuck this internet.
>>
>>82236101
to be fair, if there was a conservative party who didnt act like a bunch of retards in obvious issues like global warming or basic human rights, id jump to it in a heartbeat, too bad the current 2 realistic options dont allow a moderate opinion.
About the movie... yes, it was fucking cancer, everybody around it used it whatever way they wanted, and threw shit to the other side. Nobody learned anything.
>>
>>82236107
Correct. If you align yourself with the modern left/democratic party you're an absolute piece of shit human being.
>>
>>82236101
>Even Hollywood celebrities like Patton Oswalt were riling up Twitter mobs against him and anyone else who didn't want to see the new Ghostbusters.

Patton Oswald has never been funny.
>>
>>82236102
>>82236208

>Ghostbusters reboot flops hard in theaters
>Everybody hates it
>"Hey, we should make our ongoing Ghostbusters comic about the REBOOT characters, now!"

Holy shit, are the editors at IDW retarded or something?
>>
File: 1493231162275.jpg (375KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493231162275.jpg
375KB, 600x600px
>Women have told him "if I had this movie when I was a kid, I would have been an engineer right now," he said.

I didn't know watching a Ghostbusters reboot gives you a degree in STEM.
>>
>>82236101
Oswalt had to shill this movie. His wife was in it.
>>
Reminder that Feig went on Twitter and started mocking and attacking the detractors.
But I'm sure that had nothing to do with the movie's performance.
>>
>>82236429

Its not meant to make money, its a propaganda piece.
>>
>>82236461
>Oswalt had to shill this movie. His wife was in it.

Which ghost did she play?
>>
>>82236085
Why can't numales take responsibility for their own faults?
>>
>>82236430
Women were a mistake.
>>
>>82236429
I wonder how much of it has to do with the licensing. The comics were abruptly put on hiatus after the new movie got announced and then got relaunched, then relaunched again to showcase the reboot.

Burnham and Schoening are both huge fans of the franchise as a whole, so I can't imagine that they'd intentionally try to tank the comics like this with a reboot relaunch.
>>
>>82236085
>sony needs outside help to make shitty movies that flop
lulwut?
>>
>>82236542
Because they want to be just like women.
>>
>>82236565

The IDW Ghostbusters comic was already selling like shit, somewhere around only 5k copies per issue.

Including the Reboot characters seems like a desperate attempt to get attention to the book to save it. But I've a feeling it's just going to drive away the small number of readers the book has left.
>>
File: STL036527-1-600x911.jpg (147KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
STL036527-1-600x911.jpg
147KB, 600x911px
>>91982487
because the trolls were behind:

the fact the humor was tailored towards a very small audience instead of all an audiences type humor. feminist humor is only funny to feminists, the humor should have been tailored towards new yorkers and general audiences like the original.

the fact that they xeroxed the ghostbusters personality and very mannerisms onto female characters.lets face it honestly, they were egon, peter, ray and winston gender flipped and that when they gender flipped Jeanine they discarded every thing about the character except her job and settled for making the character a dumb ass and a joke, instead of the competent, rock of sanity in an otherwise insane personality combo platter that jeanine was.

they went on tv and podcasts acting if they were infallible and incapable of actually admitting "hey we fucked up the humor... we tailored it to a narrow audience, it happens and we will fix it next movie if we are lucky enough to get another one". NOPE! they immediately went into fucking primma donna mode, of "if you fucking have an opinion that isn't vigorously agreeing with mine then your a fucking troll."

they relied to heavy on the promoting they were female ghostbusters instead of "meet the new ghostbusters in town" or "these aren't your daddie's ghostbusters."

but mostly, the fanbase of rabid insane feminists who refused to admit that the work was not perfect alienated so much of the potential fanbase they strangled it before it could even try to become something.

and finally the fact that unlike the original ghostbusters the movie carried a very distinct and radical feminist agenda. if there was a message to the original movie it was "we are all subject to some fucked up stuff and you should try and laugh about it".

i paid to see this movie twice so yeah i know what i'm talking about.
>>
>>82236430

Watching show girls taught me how to walk in heels. So, it's gotta be possible.
>>
>>82236555
Trips of truth
>>
>>82236708
>i paid to see this movie twice so yeah i know what i'm talking about.
>i paid to see this movie twice
>twice

Fuckin WHY?
>>
>>82236565
kinds has to do with licensing:

idw had to bump up payments after so many issues. so the cancel and relaunch to avoid the fee bump.
>>
>>82236234
Shaking my head fampire
>>
>>82236101
I had no idea the wife killer man baby was trying to lynch James. As if I couldn't hate that prick even more... long and behold that disgusting excuse of a life form does it. Now I no I will never give Nu-MST3K a chance! What a horrible person.
>>
>>82236782
why the fuck else?

a woman i was dating at the time wanted to watch it, but i fucked her so i committed no sin. after all she said i was willing to watch that movie twice to go out with her then i must really like her and we fucked after the second time.
>>
>>82236102
Alienating fans of the movie just wasn't enough.
>>
File: e91.png (132KB, 680x329px) Image search: [Google]
e91.png
132KB, 680x329px
>>82236862

It's hard to feel sympathy for Patton when he acts like such a shit head all the time.

"Wah wah my wife is DEAD!" will only get you a free pass for so long...
>>
>>82236430
>if I had this movie when I was a kid, I would have been an engineer right now

The problem is that you don't know how you'd be if you had a certain thing as a kid because you're not that kid any more.

I don't think giving girls STEM role-models in kids films is a bad thing at all but Feig is awfully self-congratulatory and seems more concerned with the praise than the actual effect the film would have.
>>
>>82236085
>tfw didn't even watch it
I feel surprisingly smug about not consuming garbage. Maybe I should try not watching SW8 next. The smugness I can get from dropping SW will clearly be more enjoyable than the movie.
>>
>>82236511
The one that kept screaming "YOU'RE KILLING ME, PAT!"
>>
File: sean.jpg (39KB, 293x473px) Image search: [Google]
sean.jpg
39KB, 293x473px
>>82236085
>Women have told him "if I had this movie when I was a kid, I would have been an engineer right now," he said.
Sure. Movies are the reason women can't handle STEM careers.
>>
It was the idea to throw 'female comedians' into this mess and hope, that theire 'chemistry' will make this movie fun, without any particular vision other than 'let's just somewhat remake the original'.

I myself would make waaaay better ghostbusters film If I had the power.
>>
>>82236983
Everything he tweets is toxic as fuck. He apparently said a lot of disgusting shit off twitter too like wanting to kill Lucas.

Oh, and the night Trump won, he flat said America is racist and sexist. The tweet is probably still up.
>>
File: IMG_4513.jpg (75KB, 750x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4513.jpg
75KB, 750x584px
>>82237186 Found it.
>>
>>82236085
>Make Female Ghostbusters
>Best character is a male version of Blond Bimbo trope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2BhzQj_tw
>>
If Bob's Burgers has taught me anything, it's that the only way to make female characters funny is to hire male comedians to play them.
>>
>>82236098
>the film shaped their aspirations about pursuing science and technology.
>>82236098
>the film
>>82236098
>Ghostbusters
>>82236098
>Ghostbusters
>>82236098
>Ghostbusters
>>82236098
>science and technology
>>
File: 1467365921285.jpg (4MB, 1496x7784px) Image search: [Google]
1467365921285.jpg
4MB, 1496x7784px
>>82236101
>>
>>82238005
I honestly can't believe things got that bad. These agenda pushers are demented and sick. They alarm more then Trump ever could.
>>
>>82238005
> influential movie critic
>>
No doubt in my mind, if trolls had stood quiet and let the film be, it still wouldve flopped.
If not for trolls even less people wouldve cared about it and it would've went under the radar. Trolls being vocal, opposing it, bred curiosity in a few people who decided to see it from the curiosity. And then you had those who went to see it as an act of protest AGAINST trolls. Then you have those few who were gonna watch it cause of feminism and all that sjw stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_ms3hz2TSBh1qbcporo1_500.jpg (111KB, 492x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms3hz2TSBh1qbcporo1_500.jpg
111KB, 492x750px
>>82236196
>a movie can survive word of mouth alone
can it?
completely excluding ghostbusters, which I think actually deserved that poor of a box-office, I can think of plenty of decent movies that got fucked over by word of mouth; I can also think of plenty of shit movies that got completely carried by inexplicably good word of mouth; I can't, however, think of a single decent movie that did really well despite abysmal word of mouth.

Might just be me, though, so if there are a couple obvious examples I'm missing let me know.
>>
>>82236085
he's right
>>
>>82238005

Jesus Christ.

>Headline: "Guy on internet doesn't want to see new Ghostbusters reboot. DESTROY HIM!"

Though it was awesome that Rolfe never backed down, never "clarified" or "apologized" or anything like that. Dude stood his ground even when Hollywood shits were attacking him and his family. Doesn't matter if you like AVGN or not, that was pretty based.
>>
>>82239234
>I can't, however, think of a single decent movie that did really well despite abysmal word of mouth

Michael Bay's Transformer's franchise continues to make gangbusters despite pretty much everything being stacked against it. I don't think I've ever heard much positive word-of-mouth for them, and a lot of negative.

I agree with your overall point, though, word-of-mouth can break a film.
>>
>>82239460
>Michael Bay's Transformer's franchise continues to make gangbusters despite pretty much everything being stacked against it.

The Transformers movies survive entirely on Chinese audiences. Has nothing to do with word of mouth or quality of the film itself.
>>
>It's everyone else's fault that I made a bad movie!!
>>
>>82239460
that's a really, really obvious and massive example that I completely did not see, and twilight too.

whoops.jpg
>>
>>82238005
Thank you Ghostbusters for helping us elect Donald Trump.
>>
>>82236085

it wasn't a good movie, in reality
>>
>>82239445
lackluster kickstarter movie aside, I can't see a reason for anyone to genuinely dislike Rolfe. He's a super reasonable dude. As much as he was dogpiled by the outrage machine, even cursory knowledge of him reveals that he doesn't wish ill on anyone
>>
>>82239445
I think his videos are unwatchable, regardless of this ghostbusters debacle.
>>
>>82236085
>Had the media on his side
>Had the women and SJWs on his side
>Still flopped

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton 2bh
>>
>>82238005
>this man doesn't like every movie with women in it. How could any woman ever like him enough to marry him?
>>
>>82236102
Why is there a dog wearing a hat?
>>
>>82236430
Bullshit. How many people have decided their career/educational pursuits over a film?
>>
>>82239695
Or maybe it was just a shitty movie, political musings aside.
>>
>>82239830
It was indeed a shitty movie. However, the media claimed it was great, and the marketing and reviews openly encouraged women to go see it as an empowering piece of film.

Still bombed in spite of that. He had every advantage and still fucking failed.
>>
>>82236085
Maybe don't politicize your film, then act like a spoiled child when it proves to be a flop.
>>
I remember that fat old lady making fun of nerds who liked the old films, so being a nerd who liked the old films I chose not to see the film with the fat old lady. Who would've thunk
>>
>>82239695
>>82239830
I actually think the anon has a point.

The issue with both the defence for Ghostbusters and HRC's campaign is that they were both far too sure of their own successes and therefore saw it fit to talk down to those who were reticent or undecided rather than actually engaging with them. I'm not talking about those were were staunchly opposed; in both cases you see people being horrible to those who just have some reservations with seeing the film/voting Hillary that they would have liked addressing before making a decision.
>>
>>82240015
I don't think that analogy works, considering how close the presidential election was. Ghostbusters didn't do well at the box office at all, despite its ridiculous advertising buget.
And they really peddled that shit everywhere, all over the world. People just weren't buying.
>>
>>82240113
That's because the core audience of the movie were exactly the people marketing team was shitting on 24/7. As opposed to the core audience for the election show.
>>
>>82240113
True, there's no Trump equivalent in the Ghostbusters scenario.

My analogy was more about the overconfidence that a lot of progressive center-left (center-right really but relative to American mainstream politics) outlets had in both cases.

Hubris is a hell of a thing.
>>
>>82240161
The core demographic they were aiming for were children, really. The last thing some 8 year old boy wants to see are a bunch of 40-something lesbians trying to be funny. I don't think "nerds" were even considered at all while planning this project, as it is with most reboots/remakes.
>>
>>82236085
Grabbed the archive

Is Paul the biggest vagina in hollywood?
http://archive.is/IWKuE
>>
>people don't want a reboot of Ghostsbusters
>they criticize the movie
>the movie is a complete failure
>"fucking trolls, I swear!"
>>
>>82236983
He really is a terrible person.
>>
>>82236103
>Because the left are lowlife scumbags.
This.
>>
>>82236085

WE DID IT REDDIT!
>>
File: James-Rolfe.jpg (47KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
James-Rolfe.jpg
47KB, 479x359px
When will they apologize?
>>
>>82241441
>When will they apologize?

Never.

Feig and his fanbase have a martyr complex.

They feel they "won: by virtue of making the movie or having gone to see the movie. "What matters isn't that it was popular or that it made money, what matters is that we got the MESSAGE out!"

You can't reason with people who think that they're prophets.
>>
File: 1492152204023.gif (2MB, 415x232px) Image search: [Google]
1492152204023.gif
2MB, 415x232px
>>82238005
>Hillary Clinton looks to ghostbusters cast to boost feminist cred
>>
>>82239830
b-but RT told me it was good!
>>
>>82242475
RT is an aggregator, it might give you an idea of how good a movie is most of the time but it will be unreliable every now and then. It's like arguing against the weather.
>>
>>82239460
Ironically Bay himself doesn't want to do them anymore and he only did the fourth one because Parmount held "Pain and Gain" (a passion project that Bay has been trying to get made for YEARS) hostage to force him to do TF4.

At this point, Bay's pretty much a prisoner of Paramount, just as fans of TF are prisoner of Bay. Bay can't get any non-TF films made unless he churns out new TF films for Paramount, turning him into a prisoner of the studio
>>
>>82240695
Paul was raged by a single mother who did everything in her power to raise a worthless sissie who would be picked on by all the other boys, in order to punish his father for knocking her up and leaving her.

The mindfucking his mom gave Feige created the feminazi beta boy who has openly stated that he intends to use his position in Hollywood to promote feminism and mock/destroy the traditional western ideal of masculinity, since it reminded him too much of the boys who bullied him in grammer school
>>
>>82236085
>Do you agree with him, /co/?
wrong board cuck.
>>
>>82236093
WHO IS THIS "FOUR-CHAN"?
>>
>>82236102

What the fuck? They made Chris Hemsworth un-hot!
>>
>>82243406
This thread got moved from /co/ because it has nothing to do with comic or cartoons. Keep your shit threads here.
>>
I paid to see it in theaters and it was seriously Feig's worst movie ever. I enjoy his other movies and I have nothing against the women but the writing was just awful.

People are also getting awfully ticked at low effort reboots. "What if we made Annie but it was niggers?" "What if we made Death Note but with niggers?" "What if we made Ghostbusters but with women?" People are sick of it.

For all their bluster online I have never met a single woman who actually paid to see it in theaters. There were 14 people in the theater on the Saturday of opening weekend when I saw it and it was 13 men and one ~80 year old lady with her husband (doesn't count as a woman.)
>>
>>82236430
>I need characters to be the same sex as me in order to relate
Why are women so sexist?
>>
>>82245111
I only ever say Spy, but I thought it was quite good. Ghostbusters was just so fucking bland, had way too many of those "just improvise and we'll film it" scenes, and in the end, there wasn't anything particularly likeable about the characters. Ironically, the black one was the most fleshed out character that actually felt like a real person despite literally being the worst thing about the trailers. She was still pretty annoying overall, though.
>>
>>82236983
>>82237294
No wonder his wife killed herself.
>>
He doesn't say that at all in the article you linked. Fuck off with your clickbait.
>>
>>82239234

Blockbusters can't survive on word to mouth alone. Medium budget and indie movies can and bring in massive profits on word to mouth.

Blockbusters are too expensive to make that they can count on that.

>>82243279

Maybe he breakout of that prison with some epic gasoline explosions.
>>
>>82236085
>Trolls stopped my film/comedy special/video game/tv show from being successful

Has this literally ever been true? I've never seen a single shred of evidence to support the idea that "trolls" have the power to affect the profitability of a piece of media in any way, shape or form. Show me one thing that rightfully should have been popular but flopped because of "trolls"
>>
>be in charge of multiple millions of dollars
>do something stupid with it
>refuse to take the blame

if i was an investor i'd move for his dismissal
>>
>>82237294
Yeah because Obama was just a black guy and Hillary is just a woman. It's not like Obama had 1000x more charisma, likeability, and relatability than Hillary on his worst day or anything like that. No, both candidates were just a race and a gender. This must be the liberal bigotry that Get Out was talking about.
>>
>>82236085
I blame all of those people who didn't like the movie for not liking the movie
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (61KB, 420x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
61KB, 420x564px
>>82236085
I'm surprised he didn't blame Trump
>>
>>82247237

to be fair the film would've done better had it not been for 2016 US election Politics.
>>
>>82236085
It is just a shitty movie.
And extended cut even worse.
>>
>>82236983
What the fuck is his problem?

I couldn't even sit through this movie and I really really tried. Why even pretend this shit is beyond criticism? My son seemed to like it but he loves the original 2.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.