[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack is getting WORSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: samuraijack_fbsearchTn[1].jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijack_fbsearchTn[1].jpg
27KB, 250x250px
Why is Jack getting worse the longer it drags on?

Jesus christ. It feels like the first 7 episodes were just filler and we just reverted to CN-era Jack, so were the 7 episodes even really necessary?

It's time to admit it
This is NOT Kino, brehs
>>
>I have no idea what filler means

Good to know.
>>
>>82231582
first 4 episodes are godlike kino, get over it.

but yes, it's getting worse.
Ashi should have died this episode.
>>
Here's the REAL Problems with Samurai Jack season 5

1.) It's a TV Show that thinks it's a movie. I've been watching every week since season 1. And i'm seeing arcs that look like they would work well in a Movie. But this is not a movie, this is a TV Show. This seems like something catered to binge watchers. It's an experience that feels like it SHOULD be watched in one sitting, so why fragment the releases of these episodes? It's destroying the experience

2.) THE SERIES CHANGES GENRES EVERY EPISODE - Why can't this series keep 1 format? It changes ENTIRE GENRES every episode. At one point it's a guy fighting for survival, then it's Moby Dick 2.0.

3.) It's catering too much to fans - Admit it. This series has too much fanservice. It should have been like the first 3 episode with only very vague references to the old series.

4.) Ashi is being set up to "ease" the blow of Jack not returning to the past.
>>
>>82231582
The last epidode was great save for some pacing issues.
I want the /co/ntrarians to fuck off, litterally every episode since the first they've been saying the show dropped the ball.
>>
>>82231582
This last episode was great, I really don't see a problem with it.

Sure, I do miss some of the lost comical tone of the old seasons, but seeing as how the show is obviously trying to do something new this season and have an actual story arc, things are looking good.
>>
>>82232363

that's just wrong. /co/ has been sucking the show like crazy, ESPECIALLY THE WORST EPISODE THAT FANSERVICE SHITFEST EPISODE 6
>>
It never really was and people say this coming. If you rewatched the show recently you would've seen that the creator is the western equivalent of Akira Toriyama: can only write set ups but is terrible with executions and resolutions.

Also, we already have a board about complaining about mediocre cartoons.
>>>/co/
>>
>>82232363
>/co/ntrarians
You have to be either really deluded or just lying to say that /co/ hasn't been fellating this show constantly.
>>
>>82231582

>Why is Jack getting worse the longer it drags on?

Because you're in it for the memes and not for the resolution faggot.
>>
>>82231582
>and we just reverted to CN-era Jack

So you admit you're just some redditor hopping on the bandwagon who never actually watched and liked the previous seasons? Cool.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.