[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is now a franchise for social justice warrior feminists,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

This is now a franchise for social justice warrior feminists, homosexuals, trannys, and blue haired freaks that identify as zhers.
>>
>>82070020
and you are going to change it by posting on le 4chan? good luck with that, im sure they are going to see your thread and re-write the scripts to make you happy.

fucking idiot what the fuck is the point of these threads
>>
>>82070020
hehe look guys, he posted it again! the absolute madman!

The 4 billion dollar Disney investment in Star Wars will surely flop now, all the execs are shivering because of this gigantic redpill I just took!
>>
>>82070020
Opposed to being a franchise for children.
>>
File: ((((((((((((((((.png (539KB, 904x968px) Image search: [Google]
((((((((((((((((.png
539KB, 904x968px
>>82070020
No it's not, their box office numbers wouldn't be possible if that was true.
>>
>>82070020
I have the feeling you only say that because
a)You wanna bang Daisy Ridley bad you can't
b)They didn't make the syory from the books you read years ago and no one else did
c)Kylo Ren has good/evil issues
d)Luke didn't say a word
e)Han Solo is death
f)Leia didn't become a Jedi trained by Luke
g)BB8 was obviously made for buying toys
h)That Kylo Ren sword
i)You miss the good-ol-days where it was okay if some teddy bears destroyed the empire

Am i right?
>>
File: IMG_2520.png (4MB, 3099x1700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.png
4MB, 3099x1700px
>>82073538
>you wanna bang Daisy Ridley but you can't
That's a whole lotta projection there, trap-lover. >>>/r9k/
>>
>>82073628
Prequels "enjoyment requires knowledge of ancient and ecclesiastical history" Shut up, just shut up.
>>
>>82070020
maybe it is, maybe it's not. whatever. I ain't watching it. I've outgrown Star Wars.
>>
>>82070020
I side with the space nazis killing them, so I'm happy.
>>
File: 1493164382522.jpg (376KB, 2817x2465px) Image search: [Google]
1493164382522.jpg
376KB, 2817x2465px
FUCK OFF DOMPFLETTES
>>
>>82070020
Yes, but do you have to post it on /tv/ every day?
>>
>>82070020

>Implying it wasn't always like that

If anything the new one at least has a female Villian. The empire wasn't almost all white men on accident.
>>
>>82070679
Tranformers hasn't failed since its arrival. I don't expect this garbage to fail either. It's not however, respected. And the more people that's given the pill, it'll lose even more defenders. And that's the point.

>>82071693
Yes, millions of idiotic simpletons wouldn't support a fairy film that praises their diversity.

>>82073538
You're an ass. George Lucas' ability to tell a story far exceeds anything JJ is capable of. As the force awakens shows.

>>82073732
No he's right. the Prequels are a work of art. Done poorly yes, but they are a better series. The prequels showed us beautifully how Sidious gained control of the Republic and funded the death star. So within Twelve years, he was both the Emperor and he had the most powerful weapon in history at his beck, both of them in fact. For even a Broken Vader was an object of terror.

The Garbage awakens has a Big Dumber death star that is ten times as big with no explanation as to how it was funded. You can't say the Empire wasn't destroyed because it was, the Empire was the Republic. Post Sidious' death, it became the Republic again. So all those worlds that helped fund the second Death star is no longer apart of the Empire. The banker clans and the seperatist funded the first Death Star so how was this death that's TEN TIMES LARGER, was funded again.

When pressed as to how it got its hands on Luke's saber that fell on a GAS GIANT! The poo looking Yoda rip off thing says, "That's a story best left for another time."

The bigger dumber'er death star blows up several planets, yet light years away, Finn looks up and sees it all happen, IN REAL TIME!

J.J. is a technical director, he's not at all a story teller.

That's why star trek made no sense, and that's why into darkness was garbage and that's why no one really likes Super 8 and its why it's not a beloved classic. J.J cannot tell a compelling story.
>>
>>82070020
And??????
>>
File: glare.png (114KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
glare.png
114KB, 511x511px
>>82070020
Tick tock Hollywood, your time has almost elapsed. Your stagnant ideas and rampant propaganda has crushed you and the death of western entertainment is upon you. Eastern cinema rises and will take your money and your viewers and grind you into dust and the conniving sheep will flock like rats on a sinking ship as they drown, sunk by the rising glory of eastern cinema. Too late, you'll change your ways, when the little spreadsheets that show the dollars that govern your lives read zero will you desperately try to gain back what they have lost through their own ineptitude. But it will be too late. No one will answer their call. But no one will be left watching to see.
The sun is rising in the east.
>>
>>82076177
You're moving the goalposts, first it was for "social justice warrior feminists, homosexuals, trannys, and blue haired freaks that identify as zhers" (I cringed just typing that), and now it's for idiotic simpletons too?

That's like almost everyone, you moved the goalposts so hard lol
>>
>>82076597
Who do you think social justice warriors, feminist, faggots, and trannies are? They're a bunch of idiotic simpletons. Most of them you'd run over if you suffered no ill thereafter.
>>
File: venn diagram.png (11KB, 871x563px) Image search: [Google]
venn diagram.png
11KB, 871x563px
>>82076944
You are still moving the goalposts, unless you're implying being a SJW, Feminist, faggot or tranny is the only way you can be an idiotic simpleton
>>
File: anakinlaughs.jpg (10KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
anakinlaughs.jpg
10KB, 235x250px
>>82070020
gr8 b8 m8! But seriously, you are right.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.