[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 67

File: IMG_2556.jpg (403KB, 2100x1397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2556.jpg
403KB, 2100x1397px
>>81908526
Cock merchant edition
>>
File: rebbit.jpg (82KB, 896x419px) Image search: [Google]
rebbit.jpg
82KB, 896x419px
/maturemen/ BTFO
>>
Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?
>>
>>81939166
>fanbase is so stockhome syndromed by GURM that they have resorted to autistically analyzing every detail in the books in hopes of finding something interesting to talk about
>>
>>81939166
Damn Reddit is angry
>>81939187
When he divorced Elia he also divorced his children and was starting over fresh with Lyanna and a brand new Aegon that wouldn't be half Dornish.
>>
jonsafags are such hypocrites.

They deny the leaks because Jon fucks Dany and they think the rest is retarded, but latch onto ladspart2 saying Jon mirrors Ned by shoving Littlefinger against a wall
>>
When's the next season start?
>>
>>81939114
What was the point of this character again?
>>
>>81939448
July 16th
>>
>>81939252
>autistically analyzing every detail in hopes of finding something interesting to talk about
welcome to every fanbase ever
>>
>>81939166
>he also kicks all the smallfok out of the castle

Only he didn't, plain fucking written in the Blackfish/Jaime argument.

But I'm glad we're getting such an intensive analysis from someone who didn't read the books.
>>
>>81939252
You don't know what over analysis is until you watch preston .
>>
>>81939114
Is that ADBC?
>>
>>81939848
Yes he's in season five
>>81939458
To waste a great actor I guess.
>>
Is dorne white? Asking for a friend
>>
File: dorne2.jpg (86KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
dorne2.jpg
86KB, 680x541px
>>81940302
of course it is
>>
>>81939698
jaime's conversations with blackfish and edmure were the best part of AFFC
>>
>>81941077
with the blackwoods/bracken too.
All Jaime is based in affc.

the white book too, and talking with all members of the KG.

(I think that's all AFFC anyway)

Probably not all of it is super important to the plot, but it's comfy as fuck, and good characterization for Jaime.
>>
>>81941190
>"This was my father's solar," said Tully. "He ruled the riverlands from here, wisely and well. He liked to sit beside that window. The light was good there, and whenever he looked up from his work he could see the river. When his eyes were tired he would have Cat read to him. Littlefinger and I built a castle out of wooden blocks once, there beside the door. You will never know how sick it makes me to see you in this room, Kingslayer. You will never know how much I despise you."
shit was great
although i don't know why he gave him his life story just like that
>>
>>81941077
That's up there but The Reaver is one of the most fun chapters GRRM ever wrote
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>81940302
dorne is afghanistan
>>
Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.
>>
>>81941881
based anon continuing to bring impeccable taste and class to every new thread, these uncultured pigs dont appreciate all you do for them
>>
File: 1535.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1535.png
53KB, 256x256px
>tfw you used to be attracted to Meera's actress for a little while and now have no idea why
>>
>>81942768
The real question is why you are no longer attracted to her.
>>
>>81942859
because she got too fat and jewish?
>>
King Robert has been mauled by a boar, and as he lies dying, he names YOU, his bastard, as his legitimate heir. Then, he dies.

You can pick four of the following Houses to ally with. The other six will rise up in rebellion. You gain control of all of their vassals and sworn servants, and you must choose your Small Council, Queen, and Kingsguard from this pool.

House Stark
House Tully
House Arryn
House Greyjoy
House Lannister
House Baratheon of Dragonstone
House Baratheon of Storm's End
House Tyrell
House Martell
House Targaryen

Who do you choose?
>>
>>81943114
Can my Queen be from one of the other Houses that are rebelling?
>>
>>81943114
>splitting baratheon in 2
I refuse to participate in this heresy.
>>
>>81943169
Complain to Renly and Stannis
>>
>>81943114
based STAB alliance wins every time
>>
>>81943114
Same time as Robert actual death? ( kinda matters for Targaryen ).
and assuming, book version?
>>
>>81943152
You have to pick a Queen from your four houses and their vassals in order to secure those alliances. You'll have to find a way to get rid of her if you want to marry a rebel.
>>
>>81943205
At first, Targaryen is just Viseys, Danerys, and Varys (Targaryen loyalist).

If you pick Targaryen, you can wait to ally with them at a later date (i.e., you could wait three years and get Dany's full army). You get no help before then.
>>
>>81943114
Stark, Arryn, Lannister, Tyrell.

Sansa is my Queen, breed that bitch and my kid will be tied by blood to three Houses.

I also sell out Gregor Clegane to House Martell to help appease them.

I'm not gonna get into too much detail about the small Council, suffice to say that Ned, Randyl, Tywin, some Redwyne and based Bronze Royce will be on it.

Kingsguard won't get into much either but definitely Loras so he can't betray me.
>>
>>81943331
>Sansa is my Queen
have fun with your retarded kids
>>
>>81943404
My retarded kids will be royalty tied to half of Westeros and no worse than the Targaryens.

I'll set up marriages for them to the Tyrells and Lannisters.
>>
File: confuse.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
confuse.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>81943478
>tied to half of Westeros
but you've just made the tullys rebel against you
>>
>>81943114
Tyrell
Lannister
Targaryen
Greyjoy

These are the only 4 houses that present any kind of threats.
Starks/Martell/Baratheonx2/Arryn have no men, and Tully are "PLEASE RAPE US" in every war.

Tyrell and Lannister have most men, most wealth, Targaryen have the only dragons, and I take Greyjoy only to avoid having to chase the Iron Fleet around, plus Euron is a fucking wild card who knows what he can do, I don't want to have him against me.

Queen : Margaery
Hand : Randyll Tarly
Master of coin : Olenna Redwyne
Master of laws : Kevan Lannister
Master of ships : Paxter Redwyne
Master of whisperers : Can I get Varys? I mean he's either with the Lannister or the Targaryen and I have both... If I can't, I don't know Tyrion or some shit.
Grandmaester : Samwell Tarly (Randyll gonna like that, but I have control of them you said so who cares!)

KG : Loras Jaime Garlan Victarion.. And 3 nobodies I guess. I don't have many strong knights in my houses but who cares.
>>
>>81943506
But they won't. Family, duty, honor, and kinslaying, Tullys won't do shit.

And my kids by Sansa will still have Tully and Stark blood that flows through Sweetrobin and obviously Edmure too.
>>
>>81943571
did you not read the original scenario?
>>
>>81943589
I did, but just because they rebel doesn't mean the Tullys suddenly stop giving a shit about their House words or that they're tied by blood to the Starks or that Westeros and the Houses stop caring about kinslaying
>>
>>81943642
not that guy, but the scenario is "pick 4 houses the other 6 rise in rebellion against you"..
You can't pick 4 and say "Well the other ones probably won't rebel against me".
>>
>>81943642
fair, but being from a different family isn't going to help if that family is rebelling against you
maybe they won't kill you all if they take the capital I guess?
also
>wanting your queen to be 1/4 practically common-blooded
>>
>>81943683
Well if it makes sense that they won't, yes I can.

Tully words are Tully words and kinslaying is still kinslaying, this shouldn't make things illogical where people just kill whoever and the world is black and white cause no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>81943725
>1/4 practically common-blooded

What?

How do Ned or Cat practically have common blood?
>>
>>81943929
whents are upjumped knights
>>
>>81943888
Yeah I guess the Tully didn't rise in rebellion when Sansa was bethroted to Joffrey and later on married to Tyrion, right?
>>
>>81943888
Well then I take the first 4 houses whatever they are, then I queen someone from the 5th, my HotK is someone from the 6th, I put #7 #8 and #9 on my small council and #10 is my lord commander of the kingsguard so all houses are loyal to me and never rise in rebellion after all despite what the scenario said.
>>
>>81943114
Tyrell, Baratheon of Dragonstone, Lannister, Stark.

First move is to use Lannister gold to hire faceless men to kill Daenerys. Maybe Viserys/Griff too if it's affordable.

Lannister and BoD give me immediate control over King's Landing, lending legitimacy to my reign. Renly is neutered without the option to ally with the Tyrells or Stannis, so I'll deal with him first and pick up the rest of the Stormlands

The Riverlands are completely indefensible, and I have them surrounded, so I'll focus on that next. Once they're subdued, the Neck and the Trident should serve as natural barriers to Arryn invasion for the time being.

Dragonstone and the Redwyne fleet combined should prove more than enough to stop the Greyjoys. I want to defeat them in the field to give me leverage to shake things up in the Iron Islands and try to make them less shitty.

House Martell is completely useless on the offensive. They don't have much that I want, so I'd be willing to grant them independence if they can't be brought into the fold through marriage. I'll send them the Mountain and Amory Lorch to improve relations if it looks like that will help.

I'll leave the Vale for last. I might be able to arrange a favorable marriage with Lysa in order to placate them, but I'm not threatened by a kingdom led by Lysa Tully and her son without practical alliance options. Littlefinger is the only factor to be wary of here.

Small Council:
Tyrion Lannister as Hand of the King
Tywin Lannister as Master of Coin
Eddard Stark as Master of Laws
Olenna Redwyne as Master of Whisperers
Davos Seaworth as Master of Ships
I'll try to use Oldtown influence to get a better Grand Maester, too.

Kingsguard:
Lord Commander Jamie Lannister
Sandor Clegane
Greatjon Umber
Loras Tyrell
I'll leave the remainder open as bargaining chips

Queen is Margaery
Stannis and Randyll Tarly are my field commanders
>>
>>81943953
Sansa was a hostage, then forced to marry Tyrion and they were fighting to free her, beat the fuck out of the Lannisters that burned their home and killed Ned.

Ned's on my side, Cat's on my side, I have 5 half Tully on my side and married to one, and I didn't burn their land but I sure as fuck can with the Vale on my side where Lysa don't give two shits about the Tully words.
>>
>>81944032
>>81943331
I think that's why we were only supposed to pick our staff from the 4 houses loyal to us.
It's too easy if we don't, we can get like 7-8 houses in good terms with us.
>>
>>81944032
Well now you're just being nonsensical, retarded, and completely missing my point but >>81943222 implies you can't just pick someone from the rebel Houses to join you, which isn't even what I'm doing.
>>
>>81943642
>>81943683
Gamemaster here, the Tullys WILL rise against you and at least make an effort to rebel. However, your picks leave them with few allies and make them easier to bring back into the fold. You'll have to fight a few battles first, though.
>>
>>81944036
>I'll send them the Mountain and Amory Lorch to improve relations if it looks like that will help.
kek I read that wrong at first, like sending them raiding parties, see if that help :^)
>>
>>81944112
See >>81944122

I'm not picking anyone outside of the 4, I'm not even saying the Tullys are my allies and will fight for me, they just won't likely actually try and kill me, there is such a thing as neutrality or making things difficult without fighting on the battlefield, especially when I'm surrounded by their fucking kids, grandkids and nieces and nephews.
>>
>>81944131
Fair enough
>>
>>81944036
But Tyrion was a fucking terrible Hand...
Granted he was not in a good position, obviously, but still... He spent so much fucking time and effort fucking aroudn Cersei and hiding Shae, and keep in mind he knew he was in desperate situation... but whatever, lets just spend the whole day getting to shae and shit, it's not like I'm at the same time expressing my fears of hearing about Stannis sailing form Dragonstone and Renly coming up the Roseroad.

And even without that... He spent all his time thinking Cersei was the big threat to his "rule", while LF and Varys where actually the dangerous ones ( which he kinda discarded and focused on Pycelle after his little trick ). Cersei only wanted to keep on some kind of rule, and protect her children. Meanwhile LF was scheming to murder the king and rise in power, and Varys scheming to obliterate the ruling houses to bring in a new king.

Tyrion was fucking shit. And the worst thing is that he thinks he'S fucking good at it. Which is ironic because at many points he has thoughts like "Cersei probably thinks she's clever for doing this or that but it is stupid!" while Tyrion is doing exactly the same.
>>
>>81944172
Apologies I'm mentally challenged.

Guess I'm too used to call Sansa a Tully on /got/
>>
>>81944249
You need to stop posting. If it weren't for him and the stunt he pulled at blackwater we'd all be speaking autismo right now.
>>
>>81944249
>>81944303
>that time he dedicated all the steel/iron production of the capital towards making a defense against ships when all the biggest threats to the capital come from inland
just another example of lannisters fucking up but it working out anyway
>>
>>81944249
Tyrion's better than he gets credit for, and most of his flaws came from family dynamics which wouldn't matter if I was in charge and not Tywin or Cersei. He wouldn't have to worry about hiding his whores, he wouldn't have to mess around with Cersei (who I would send back to Casterly Rock ASAP), etc.

Tyrion has a lot of natural ability in the role. He has most of the same talents Tywin did, but he'd be less likely to stab me in the back so long as I treat him well. He singlehandedly won the Battle of the Blackwater, he was pretty good at arranging marriages, he doesn't have the popular support to usurp me... Tyrion is a good Hand pick.
>>
>>81944303
Making a good move in a war =/= being a good hand of the king.

Also Tyrion using 10k urns of Wildfire that CERSEI commanded done, isn't exactly all Tyrion. Sure she only planned to use it as ammo, but you get the point.

Tyrion only used what he was given. Like Dany.

And anyway, again, it's not his only duties as hand. Tyrion was good as a battle commander you could say. Nothing more. He was a fucking shit hand.
>>
>>81944405
The dwarf kept the streets safe, humiliated stannis using strategy and managed to fuck a qtp2t regular sized girl. I'd say he did pretty well.
>>
>>81944447
>kept the streets safe
>King Bread.txt
>>
>>81944447
>The dwarf kept the streets safe
The Royal family ( + sansa ) was almost annihilated in one stroke during the riots.

>humiliated stannis using strategy
strategys and wildfire that was Cersei's idea. MOstly wildfire.
Oh and Stannis' fleet wasn't even the big threat. He probably wouldn't have taken the city in even without the wildfire. The wildfire didn'T save the day, Tywin/Tyrell did.

>and managed to fuck a qtp2t regular sized girl. I'd say he did pretty well.
How is that relevant? Jeez he told bronn "Hey go pay some whore for me" and Bronn did it? 10/10 HotK.

I'd give Tyrion a battle command anytime. Even with very little experience he figures out what to do, and he's not a coward, that's a plus.
But I wouldn't give him a position like HotK. Too easily distracted/commited to random shit, and doesn't know who to "fight" against his his job.
>>
>>81944564
and the worst is that he KNOWS lf/varys are big threats. He keeps going on about this man is dangerous, lf this, varys that... then he goes fuck it, let's find out how I could piss off Cersei some more today.

He knows who they are, what they are (well not entirely, but he has ideas), he knows they control most of the city behind the scene, and completely ignores it and does nothing about it. Just focus on shae/cersei, lancel so he can spy on cersei, it's all the same shit he ignores the bi g threats to focus on the small irrelevant stuff.
>>
>>81944635
>finds out LF framed him and almost got him killed
>does nothing about it
are we meant to believe that tyrion is smart?
>>
>>81945125
What could he do about it at that point?
>>
>>81945176
>Tyrion knew. "Spikes," he sighed. "Heads. Walls."
>>
Do you think Varys wanted Tyrion to kill Tywin? Do you think he knew Tywin had been poisoned?
>>
>>81945518
Isn't Varys the one who poisoned him?
>>
Why didn't the ironbabbies just bonk ramsay on the back of the head while he was unlocking the hound cage?
>>
>>81945617
shirtless ramsay with 20 alright men ranks 3rd on the best fighters in westeros tier list if i remember correctly
>>
Anyone knows if it's legal to call yourself a writer if you don't write?
>>
>>81945643
don't worry, I've already drafted a suit against gurm. will begin litigation after s7 ends
>>
File: the fat man.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
the fat man.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
>>81945643
he writes plenty
about wildcards and football and 50 more targaryens that no one gives a shit about
>>
>>81945562
Probably Oberyn
>>
>>81945720
>literally the first person that everyone would suspect
even dorneniggers aren't that dumb
>>
>>81945669
Take the fat fuck to court
>>
Friendly reminder that there's zero evidence that he wrote a single page since 2011
>>
File: j1uehaj2_scytwf_yv59c6.png (57KB, 590x288px) Image search: [Google]
j1uehaj2_scytwf_yv59c6.png
57KB, 590x288px
>>81945759
>>
>>81945684
Priorities in George's life

>The Giants
>The Jets
>Meat pies
>Wild Cards
>The Hugo Awards
>Worldcon
>Jean Cocteau Cinema
>Complaining about his fans
>Huge, dark nipples
>Editing anthologies
>Fucking Sibel Kekilli
>Wolves
>Santa Fe
>Drumpf
>Winds
>>
>>81945757
Oberyn's plan was to either be gone or dead before anyone would notice. He wanted war with the Lannisters anyway.
>>
>>81945870
Well a dozen or so chapters have already been released. I suppose they could have been written before 2011 though
>>
>>81946015
They were. All of them were the shit cut from ADWD and AFFC.
>>
>>81946443
how do you know?
>>
>>81943114
Lannister, Tyrell, Arryn, Stark

Myrcella would be my Queen. She's cute and sweet so I don't have to worry about her too much. Margery is too scheming, and Sansa is too retarded.

I just need Olenna and Tywin in the chamber to figure out the politics and Robb can go lead the army.

I'd own Westeros in 5 years flat, and the rest of the world in 10.
>>
>>81939252
The fanbase doesn't like GRRM anymore.
>>
>>81945176
>LF tried to get me killed by framing me for murder
>I know! I'll put Cersei in a 2 days coma with some poison so I can send away 300 loyal Lannister soldiers! Cersei is really dangerous because she asks the right to veto some of my decisions. This is worse than trying to kill me
>>
>>81945757
Jeez I guess they would certainly assume it was Oberyn and if he demanded Trial by combat to prove his innocence they's surely be unfair and force him to fight some monster of a man like Gregor Cleg...
Oh.
>>
>>81943114
>>81943331
>>81944036
>>81946546
why are people picking stark?
their lands are mostly barren, they have zero navy because some retard burned it hundreds of years ago and apparently all his descendants were too retarded to rebuild it, no (recent) military commanders of any particular note and it takes them forever to assemble a meh-sized army with not much cavalry that will take ages to march anywhere useful
what's the appeal?
>>
>>81946546
Who would be your myrcella or choice, feminist myrcella or tiger myrcella?
>>
>>81946973
First Myrcella is Feminist Myrcella, right? Well I don't like her views but I can't resist suckling on those tits

I would suffocate myself in her cleavage and die happy
>>
>>81946950
Some of them put Eddard on the small council so think you got your answer.

I mean he lasted 250 pages alive on the small council I guess that's something.
>>
>>81946950
>no (recent) military commanders of any particular note

What about Robb? Kid is a military genius. Roose Bolton aint bad neither

>>81947026
Ned is not a bad choice though if you want at least one person on the Council who will be loyal and a little more willing to compromise than Stannis
>>
>>81947071
>What about Robb? Kid is a military genius
not finishing off tywin asap was dumb, and he (probably) didn't have a plan to draw him west because otherwise he would've told everyone about it
his actual victories can mostly be attributed to warg hacks + gay uncle
>>
File: Myrcella.jpg (193KB, 1502x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Myrcella.jpg
193KB, 1502x1000px
>>81946950
I don't know, maybe because Robb managed to fuck up Lannisters despite his "meh-sized" army? Imagine what he could do if he had access to all that other shit?

>>81946973
Tiger. She looks like a blonde KStew... and that girl is down to fuck, if you get my westerosi.
>>
>>81946950
The North is fucking enormous, which makes up for its low concentration of resources. Mostly, it's a counter-move .The Riverlands or the Vale become much more dangerous if they're allowed to ally with the North. The North would also be extremely difficult to conquer, and the Starks could continue to wage war for years. Storm's End falls the moment Renly dies, Robert Arryn's death would trigger a huge power vacuum in the Vale, etc... but the North is a problem that isn't easy to solve.
>>
>>81947138
this.
Blackfish probably came up with everything Robb did.
In the council thingy before the whispering woods/Siege of riverrun, the blackfish basically tells everything about the strategy/reasoning and all.

Robb says next to nothing.
It was probably the same way for every single battle/thing Robb did offpage, and before he joined, the northern lords.
>>
>>81947169
>She looks like a blonde KStew
she does? I don't see it.
You think she looks like her on that picture? Or got any example?
>>
>>81947169
he managed to fuck up jaime (who is a dumb hothead) with immense riverlands support and brynden basically doing all the tactical work for him
not much else
>>
>>81947212
Blackfish set up the ambush but it was Robb who divided his forces in the first place, which was the most important part as it allowed him to save Riverrun
>>
File: 43.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
Lady Stoneheart
>>
File: vomitchan.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
vomitchan.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
>>81947878
>>
File: 53 (2).jpg (160KB, 2835x1892px) Image search: [Google]
53 (2).jpg
160KB, 2835x1892px
>>81948843
>>
>>81947878
would you rather give her a rimjob, or she gives you one?
>>
Which family in Westeros, if you could be reborn into it, would you choose?
>>
>>81948990
at which point in time?
>>
File: 10.jpg (3MB, 2848x4288px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
3MB, 2848x4288px
>>81948971
Well I'm not gay, so I'd ask her to give me one.
>>
>>81949001

Say, right after the Tourney of Harrenhal. Time enough for you to be near grown when the series starts but not enough to change the events of Robert's Rebellion.
>>
>>81949019
l-licking girls ass is gay?
>>
Has GRRM released his next shitty book yet or has he given up even pretending to give a fuck?
>>
File: thimnk.png (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thimnk.png
100KB, 400x400px
>>81949090
That actually rules out a bunch of great houses because there's realistically no one to give birth to you.
>>
>>81949237
Of course he has, the next volume of Wildcards was out right on schedule.
>>
>>81949259

>Wildcards

I don't know what that is but I'm mad as hell
>>
File: 52.jpg (1MB, 2001x3000px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
1MB, 2001x3000px
>>81949168
yes, it is, only men take pleasure in having their ass played with
>>
>>81949279
>he doesn't even know about wildcards
is this your first time on /got/, friend?
>>
>>81949244

The Lannisters were fucking around at Casterly Rock for the whole war, but you wouldn't be one of Tywin's children. Brandon Stark was a known womanizer, so maybe his bastard. Or one of Robert's countless bastards, despite how dangerous that is.

But you're right, now I think of it that was a rough time to be born. Perhaps right at the end of the Rebellion when everyone was going home?
>>
>>81949365
>Perhaps right at the end of the Rebellion when everyone was going home?
Going off great houses then, it's either Tyrell or Stark. In any other you're going to have a shit childhood.
>>
>>81949320

I spent last season on /got/ but left soon after.

Shitposting about how much they fucked the series is the only redeeming thing about it now.
>>
>>81949410

Imagine being yet another Stark child during the period where they were being slaughtered. Or being related to Margaery, Loras, and Olenna.
>>
>>81949460
>Imagine being yet another Stark child during the period where they were being slaughtered.
worth it for having magic wolf vision tbqh
>>
>>81949489

You don't know that you'd be strong in it, especially without a Direwolf to intensify the connection. Sansa barely had it at all.
>>
>>81949522
only because pupper died early
if all the rest could do it i could prolly too
>>
>>81949546

Maybe. It did seem strong in the male line. Robb, Bran, and Rickon were all very connected to it.
>>
>>81949570
Arya does it from a different continent. I'd say she's almost on par with Bran regarding her skinchanging talent.
>>
>>81949641
cats too
goddamn why is sansa so fucking useless
>>
>>81949289
I would betray my house, fuck up my alliances, get shot with a dozen bolts, to play with her ass. Robb did nothing wrong!
>>
>>81949681

She's the least Stark of all the Stark children. Doesn't follow the Old Gods, doesn't have a dire wolf, doesn't have the Wolf Blood anywhere near as strong as even little Rickon.
>>
>>81949695
>frenchfag pic
you better vote LePen
>>
File: Pyat Pree.jpg (65KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Pyat Pree.jpg
65KB, 800x534px
>>81949734
No, I'll betray my country for her bun. Sorry mate.
>>
>>81943114
>Tyrell
>Lannister
>Baratheon of Storm's End
>Arryn

First things first, I would have Daenerys assassinated. Dorne couldn't do shit, being geographically so cut off from rest of the rebels; southern Reachmen and Stormlanders would keep them there waiting for my eventual strike. First I would probably take Dragonstone, so that Stannis wouldn't be a problem, while simultaneously my armies from the Westerlands and the Vale would absolutely wreck the Riverlands before the Northeners or Ironborn have a change to come to their aid. After that I'd take the Iron Islands, trying to keep Starks stuck on the northside of Moat Cailin, if possible. When war in the north has been won, Dorne would probably bent the knee.

I'm pretty sure I would win, as the richest houses with the most men are on my side. I would probably take Margaery as my queen.
>>
>>81949961
>richest houses with the most men are on my side
>Baratheon
>>
>>81943114

> House Stark
> House Tully
> House Arryn
> House Baratheon of Storm's End

They defeated everyone else once, they can do it again. The only problem is taking the queen. Sansa is the only choice, but after Lannisters and Tyrels are defeated I could get her assassinated and take some Martell slut, because I don`t want spending time on sandniggers.
>>
>>81950163
they defeated everyone else with the lannisters and greyjoys doing nothing
only correct choice is tyrell, lannister, arryn, tully. Realistically the best way to subdue to the southern half of the continent which is priority #1
>>
is it me or do D&D really have a hate boner for STAB (stark, tully, arryn and baratheon) and always try to underhand them in favour of muh woymn and targs?
>>
>>81950667

Nah. New Starks are totally on board with feminism and civil rights.
>>
>>81939166
>characters women will NEVER understand
>>
File: self-defence_ellie.jpg (119KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
self-defence_ellie.jpg
119KB, 500x358px
>>81942768
>>81942859
>>81942932
Defectors begone!
>>
>>81950667
They like Cersei, Sansa, and Arya though. Tyrion got a lot of love at first, but their constant whitewashing of him seems to have made him too boring even for them to bother with.
>>
>>81950742
like they ruined stannis, they cut lsh, they fucked the northern adwd story up and cut out all the different lords with differeing reasons/motives for loyalty/hatred, really killed off Mance, Just use Melisandre as Hbo ass and tits quota and muh snuh ressurection and they had manderly insultingly say snuh avenged the red wedding etc.
>>
File: blackedfish.jpg (551KB, 763x600px) Image search: [Google]
blackedfish.jpg
551KB, 763x600px
>>81950700
>he wanted to live free from the bonds of forced marriage and determine his own destiny? was he like, gay or something?
Is there a single character in ASOIAF that women are less capable of understanding?
>>
>>81951115
>live free from the bonds of forced marriage and determine his own destiny
To be fair to them, he could do all that and still get married. But yeah, some dudes just don't want a family. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.
>>
File: 1466109037791.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466109037791.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is this the Meera thread?
>>
Say something nice about characters you hate.
>I appreciate that Renly looked pass the social norms and rewarded talent.
>I sympathize with Arianne's desire to fight for what is rightfully hers.
>Areo Hotah's essosi/former slave POV is unique.
>I appreciate the memes Darkstar spawned.
>I think Sam's chapters are about to finally get good.
>>
File: 1492814473094.png (288KB, 477x318px) Image search: [Google]
1492814473094.png
288KB, 477x318px
>ctrl+f
>no maario

Disappointing
>>
>>81951328
I like the little extra bit of perspective arya provides on the war
>>
File: sassy_ellie.webm (786KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sassy_ellie.webm
786KB, 800x600px
>>81951324
Yes. Post more moving Ellies
>>
>>81951328
What's wrong with Areo Hotah?
>>
File: meera tied up.png (711KB, 775x1021px) Image search: [Google]
meera tied up.png
711KB, 775x1021px
>>81951604
Don't have any
>>
I'm amazed people are still watching this shit.
>>
File: angry_ellie.webm (619KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
angry_ellie.webm
619KB, 1024x768px
>>81951666
>>
File: 1466173284569.jpg (148KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1466173284569.jpg
148KB, 1280x853px
>>81951779
Rude
>>
>>81951328
>Cersei's retarded downward spiral makes for funny chapters to read
>Sansa lets me see Littlefinger
>Arriane Lets me see Doran
>Daenerys leaving Essos gave me based Barristan chapters
>>
File: got-sn7_firstlook_05.jpg (74KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
got-sn7_firstlook_05.jpg
74KB, 980x652px
picture probably not meant to be as funny as it is
>>
>>81943114
Stark, Tyrell, Arryn, Martell.

We'll hold em at the pass and fuck em from two ends since no body has taken either Dorne or the Vale.
>>
>>81951628
Boring camera character, and I hate Dorne in general.
>>
>>81951967
I'm not a frogfag, but Meera is probably the longest suffering, least appreciated character in the show.
>>
File: Malko.png (444KB, 601x785px) Image search: [Google]
Malko.png
444KB, 601x785px
>>81939114
BEST EDITION EVER
>>
>>81952235
he should have been brown ben
>>
File: ou99pTA.jpg (58KB, 700x892px) Image search: [Google]
ou99pTA.jpg
58KB, 700x892px
>>81952191
Yes. Yes she is.
>>
>>81952191

And she'll be repaid for it by being written out of the show. Or killed off defending Bran.
>>
File: Areo_Hotah_S05E06.jpg (2MB, 1226x1997px) Image search: [Google]
Areo_Hotah_S05E06.jpg
2MB, 1226x1997px
>>81952285
I was actually rooting for this role since the series was announced.... I expected a bigger role and actual fighting tho.
>>
>>81952340
Hence the least appreciated part. I don't think the writers understand just how much shit they were putting her through, or how much strength it would take to maintain your loyalty and good nature after all that trauma. If they did pay attention to her, they'd probably make her another edgy, homicidal, girl power cunt, so it's probably for the best that she remains under their radar.
>>
File: hur dur.jpg (838KB, 1280x1712px) Image search: [Google]
hur dur.jpg
838KB, 1280x1712px
So... Howland Reed?
>>
>>81952445

True. They could easily have had her kill Bran for Jojen's death, since that kind of shortsighted bullshit is exactly in character for people of Westeros.

Would have been an actual shock, too.
>>
>>81950001
What, are the Stormlands in your mind poor in men and money? What would be a better choice? The North would be pretty good too, but I'd say the Stormlands are more useful than Iron Islands or Dragonstone.
>>
>>81952987
stormlands are like 70% forest
riverlands would be a way better choice for your other picks
>>
File: IMG_2270.png (367KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270.png
367KB, 600x536px
>>81939458
Cock jokes and giving a nigger a role in GoT show like his fellow-old nigger.
>>
>>81941974
Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.
>>
>>81952859
How the fuck was jojens death brans fault?
>>
File: IMG_3138.png (224KB, 905x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3138.png
224KB, 905x975px
>>81945617
>>81945641
Friendly Reminder
>>
>>81953010
It would be pretty hard to defend, but you might be right. Riverlands would probably yield more men.
>>
>>81953512

They would never have been there if it wasn't for him. Or that's how a grieving mind might see it. But Bran has plot armor until he tells Jon about his parentage.
>>
>>81953573
easily
everyone just thinks they're weak because they got fucked over very early and "off-page" in AGoT
and if I'm honest I think GRRM wrote the region a little too weak to be 100% realistic, regardless
>>
>>81953603
So did you just like forget that going to tree was THEIR idea and if they just stayed home bran would go to castle black?
>>
>>81953648

Point. I concede defeat to your superior logic.
>>
>>81951328
How in God's name could you hate Darkstar?
>>
File: 1462759807062.jpg (65KB, 441x464px) Image search: [Google]
1462759807062.jpg
65KB, 441x464px
I remember when GoT started in April
>>
File: 1465051747872.png (169KB, 459x475px) Image search: [Google]
1465051747872.png
169KB, 459x475px
>>81954633
I remember when people were excited about GoT
>>
>>81955095
I remember when GRRM wrote
his drumpf blogpost
>>
File: arm.jpg (311KB, 1360x632px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
311KB, 1360x632px
I 'member when props weren't ugly cardboard shit
>>
>>81955225
obligatory freyhats.jpg
>>
>>81951393
The successor of Maario Naharis.
>>
File: Barristan-Selmy-Profile-HD.png (745KB, 735x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Barristan-Selmy-Profile-HD.png
745KB, 735x1021px
I remember when the best character was still alive in the show, one of the few actors that are actually fans of the novels and certainly one of the very few that are passionate about GoT.

Hey, at least they gave him an on screen glorious death
fighting and killing 28 enemies, like a proper knight
>>
>>81954633
kek shorter seasons that begin later.
>>
>>81955463

Should have had him immolated in battle with Drogon while defending Daenerys. "Here, try me, here!"
>>
>>81955463
I'd probably like barry if he wasn't such a targ-cocksucker
>oh muh rhaegar would've been such a great king
literally just a less gay joncon
also
>AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME GREY WORM
>>
File: 1344380785131.jpg (20KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1344380785131.jpg
20KB, 363x364px
>>81955184
>>
>>81955545
Anton Chigurh
>>
File: 1462369257117.png (3MB, 885x4034px) Image search: [Google]
1462369257117.png
3MB, 885x4034px
>>81955536
That would have been badass for us, but we also would have had to endure a dozen episodes of Kelly C blaming herself for his death.

>>81955542
I always explain it to myself that it wasn't actually liking the Targ, the guy just had a cosmic sense of duty and felt he needed to atone for perceived betrayal on his part.

>spoiler

I might be a Barry fanboy, but that meme is top tier.
>>
File: lil cunt.jpg (34KB, 481x555px) Image search: [Google]
lil cunt.jpg
34KB, 481x555px
>>81954633
>>
File: 1434385881311.jpg (135KB, 918x994px) Image search: [Google]
1434385881311.jpg
135KB, 918x994px
>>81955463
I remember when there were enough characters alive in the show to make deep and complex theories.

I remember when most of the characters were shades of grey instead of pure good and evil

I remember when they killed all of them in the last 2 seasons and the showrunners decided to go in a direction appealing to the mass audience.
>>
>>81956010

Seeing Barristan the Bold in his prime would be great. Or even his middle years, during the Rebellion.
>>
>>81956127
Robert's Rebellion film When?

It would be perfection.
>>
File: 1462763515326.png (409KB, 776x883px) Image search: [Google]
1462763515326.png
409KB, 776x883px
>>81956096
>we need budget cuts
>lol lets kill off some characters, lots of cash goes for salaries
>brilliant!

>>81956127
I am 99.99% sure HBO will continue milking it with a prequel. God damn I want my Robert vs. Rhaegar fight and more Barristan dominating people.
>>
>>81956186

I'm not sure you can fit all of that into a two hour film without cutting major parts out.
>>
>>81956189

"BURN THEM ALL!"
>>
File: stannis last stand.webm (1MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
stannis last stand.webm
1MB, 1280x718px
>>81956096
I forgot one of the most important things keeping the show together - I 'member when HE was alive and not a sadistic child murderer

>>81956189
They started making obvious budget cuts from props before that.
>DABID WHAT IF WE GET 10 MINUTES OF CGI DRAGONS INSTEAD OF WASTING SHEKELS ON KINGSGUARD ARMOURS
>>
>>81956189
>>81956250
i dont trust hbo or the showrunners that they will pick not to be uber showfags/normies who will further ignore grrm's work/continuity for the targs are the best guys ever show
>>
>>81955095
>pic related
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
>>
>>81956250
But I already miss Stannis "Baby Mannis" Baratheon the one true king of Westeros.

RIP King Stannis "The King Who Cared"
>>
>>81956196
What about two parts then, or possibly a miniseries? It doesn't seem like enough content for an entire season, but its a story that needs to be told.
>>
File: MAD KING.jpg (328KB, 2558x1446px) Image search: [Google]
MAD KING.jpg
328KB, 2558x1446px
>>81956220
You just know they included those scenes to use as free focus groups for polls and see what reaction a future prequel might get.
>>
>>81956315
But is the Mad King a villian?
>>
>>81956298

A miniseries, maybe. Gotta take their time and do it right, though.
>>
File: 1462788738562.jpg (108KB, 655x579px) Image search: [Google]
1462788738562.jpg
108KB, 655x579px
>>81956285
>the targs are the best guys ever show

You know it will be exactly that. >Incest is good now.
>Targs did nothing wrong silly GRRM
>Mad King? More like Quirky King!

>>81956293
>>81956250
>>
File: 1464379248609.jpg (124KB, 617x718px) Image search: [Google]
1464379248609.jpg
124KB, 617x718px
>>81956350
Of coursh, there are no grey characters in DnD's ASOIAF
>>
>>81956350

No he's a Dragonkin just following his nature.
>>
File: 1464580080642.gif (2MB, 749x421px) Image search: [Google]
1464580080642.gif
2MB, 749x421px
>>81956350
Even without Bran messing with him in the first place the Targs have no legitimate claim, they are invaders from across the sea.
>>
>>81956424
>tfw bran fucked dany before jon
>>
File: 1464576932355.png (334KB, 1012x531px) Image search: [Google]
1464576932355.png
334KB, 1012x531px
>tfw this whole sequence has been filmed along with the Mad King burning Ned's father and we will never see either
>>
>>81956424
>they are invaders from across the sea.
So are americans
>>
File: 1464580747125.jpg (129KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1464580747125.jpg
129KB, 1280x718px
>>81956470
Not the same :^)
>>
File: 1464580009355.gif (2MB, 749x421px) Image search: [Google]
1464580009355.gif
2MB, 749x421px
>>
File: 1464580243124.gif (2MB, 749x421px) Image search: [Google]
1464580243124.gif
2MB, 749x421px
>>
File: not even shooped.jpg (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
not even shooped.jpg
154KB, 1000x1000px
>>81956424
>>81956524
Am I the only one who dislikes this whole "Bran the timelord" storyline?
>>
File: 1462769411462.png (97KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
1462769411462.png
97KB, 300x260px
>>81956557
You are never the only one.

It sucks big time, but there is no other way to tie it all together. By the time the White Walkers come knocking there will be no armies to oppose them, Bran will have to change the past.
>>
>>81956557
yeah it's a shit cop out
>>
>>81956557
Pretty sure people are just memeing here
It would be a garbage plot twist
>>
>>81956600
White walkers are shit in the show. Westeros armies would destroy them. They needed to be decimated in order for the fight to be close.
>>
>>81956600

Reads like a shitty time travel fic.
>>
>>81953603
it's not brans fault. just like bran jojen made a 'deal with the devil' with the three eyed crow ( not blood raven ) for second life. but a second life manipulated for a specific cause.
he was dying of greywater fever when he made his deal. he was on borrowed time and was all used up once he got bran to the children
>>
>>81956557
She looks like Sid from Ice Age
>>
File: Natalie_2849.jpg (305KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_2849.jpg
305KB, 1280x718px
>>81956600
>>81956620
>>81956668
This makes me sad and depressed and reminds me why I decided to drop this show after the last season.

We could have had deep lore and countless layers of politics and intrigue, instead we get a big pile of shit.

I blame the Fat Man for letting this happen.
>>
>>81949695
It's not her ass I'd sacrifice my war aims for... it's for those perfect soles.
>>
>>81941077
"You will never know how much I despise you, Kingslayer."
>>
>>81956915

" Killed in ice, reborn in fire, unliving but undead, master of the Horn of Winter and summoner of the giants, the prince who was promised and true wielder of Lightbringer. What else is he, then, but the Great Other made flesh?"
>>
File: IMG_3274.jpg (51KB, 758x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3274.jpg
51KB, 758x454px
>>81956424
>>81956524
>>81956555
Make it stop, please make it stop, for the love of Budha & Mother, make it stop for I get nightmares and headache.
>>
File: aryastark.jpg (102KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
aryastark.jpg
102KB, 1000x666px
>>81956720
>>
File: 1462769865603.jpg (50KB, 979x398px) Image search: [Google]
1462769865603.jpg
50KB, 979x398px
>>81956983
>how would you like your story conclusion senpai?
>just time travel my shit up
>say no more
>>
>>81957207

The worst part is, it could even have been cool, if the scenes they showed had been faithful to the book.
>>
File: finale reaction.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
finale reaction.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>>81957288
>>
>>81956424
Showfag
>>
File: 1462760167577.jpg (442KB, 1200x828px) Image search: [Google]
1462760167577.jpg
442KB, 1200x828px
>>81957556
I wish. It would lessen the suffering.
>>
>>81957595
If you think bran messed with aegon to make him say "burn them all" you're a showfag
>>
When did Mr Eko come back? I remember you from LOST and the early GOT threads.
>>
>>81957620
>If you think bran messed with aegon to make him say "burn them all"

Point me to where I said that. Is this CNN where we claim the opposite of what people say?
>>
File: 0059-1338246606299.png (650KB, 369x450px) Image search: [Google]
0059-1338246606299.png
650KB, 369x450px
>>81957634
Oh hai, I'm always here friend, I just lurk most of the time, posting is hard with the captcha.
>>
>>81957654
mang u b getn da mad niggerish
>>
>>81956557
No because bran is the best & most important character
>>
It was incredibly irresponsible of Jaime not to tell anyone about the wildfire caches. It's a damn miracle none of that shit was stumbled upon and randomly exploded, since Aerys had the entire city booby trapped.
>>
>>81957714

Until he tells Jon that he is a Targaryen. Then Bran will die, to a NK psychic attack in all likelihood.
>>
>>81957758
Hm... it would have absolved him of guilt. Why didn't he say so?
>>
>>81957758
Jaime was always rash and never really thought things through until he was released by Catelyn and traveled with Brienne back to King's Landing.
>>
>>81956915

He say that? I always remember

>You always disappoint, Kingslayer

Sick fucking burn for a king slaying sister fucking child killing heroic figure.
>>
>>81957782
Awwww whatever makes you feel better jontaed
>>
>>81957782
North Korea?
>>
>>81957797

I legitimately do not know, and it's never touched upon (in the show at least) except one scene with Brienne where she asks that very question. His answer was pretty much "Lord Stark wouldn't have cared anyway."
>>
>>81956298
They won't do it because there are no dragons in that story. HBO loves their dragons.

Also if it's in show continuity they cut JonCon and him failing to catch Robert would be an excellent scene that they couldn't use.
>>
>>81957835
He was young and didn't care?

>>81957842
Targ invasion then. Work from there until the rebellion and slowly phase out the dragons.

20 seasons guaranteed.
>>
There would be no asoiaf or got or /got/ without bran, both in universe and meta

Does this fact make you guys mad
>>
>>81957929
explain your reasoning cuz I dont follow
>>
>>81957929
How about you go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

I hope you die irl.
>>
>>81957908

The entire reason he killed Aerys was because the insane bastard was going to blow up the city. And then he just forgets about the caches until Cersei uses one of them to blow up the sept?
>>
>>81957959
Brans first chapter was germs inspiration for writing the series. Also bran being thrown from the tower and probably also his time traveling is the reason any of the events in the story happened at all. You're welcome fags
>>
>>81957980
wow rude
>>
>>81942932
Is she really jewish? If so, my bloodline is about to become a mudline
>>
>>81958021

Actually, Ned would still have discovered Cersei and Jaime's incest and thus would have still kicked off the war.
>>
>>81958099
Half the characters wouldn't have been involved when they did if at all and most people would have ended up in different places.
>>
>>81958139
bran would be cersei and joffrey's prisoner is one that comes to mind
>>
File: 0054-1338246467307.jpg (10KB, 388x330px) Image search: [Google]
0054-1338246467307.jpg
10KB, 388x330px
>>81957992
Errrrr..... let me see if I can bullshit his way out of this

1. He forgot

2. He was mad at Ned and that somehow influenced him not saying anything

3. He was an immature 16 year old who was edgy and delighted in the "Kingslayer" attention. He started regretting it only years later.

4. No one would believe him that was the reason anyway.
>>
>>81958099
why is the game of thrones fandom so transparent
The dumbass meme that everything is brans fault is hilarious to you guys until someone spins it as a positive thing and then all the sudden whoah he didn't cause anything stfu
>>
>>81958182
Jaime sucks is also a big reason
>>
>>81957992
Everyone would have probably thought that he was just making up a story to look like his oathbreaking wasn't bad after all.
>>
>>81958250

Until somebody checked it out, just in case, and found a ton of Wildfire under the Sept, the Keep, the sewers, the stables, houses, markets, gates, everywhere.
>>
>>81958289
i thought the septon had it taken out of the sept
>>
File: DwarfsCockHasMagicPowers.jpg (78KB, 677x755px) Image search: [Google]
DwarfsCockHasMagicPowers.jpg
78KB, 677x755px
>>81939114
>>
>>81958233
fuck off
>>
>>81958313

Pretty sure there was still a cache beneath it that no one knew about, because Jaime didn't tell them.
>>
>>81958417
im sure there was a chapter where the high septon finds it and reports it and its removed
>>
>>81958413
Baby
Flinging
Fuck
>>
>>81958313
>>81958417
The High Septon found it in the books and it was removed. The Sept is the only place they couldn't have blown up, unless they blew up the rest of the city.
>>
File: OHIra07.jpg (46KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
OHIra07.jpg
46KB, 900x506px
>>81958405
>>81958405
>>
>>81958461
>>81958493

I stand corrected, then. But if he stumbled upon it, why did no one else find the other wildfire pots? Maybe I'm wrong and the alchemists removed them in secret after Robert's ascent.
>>
>>81958549
it doesnt have to be secret, the alchemists were working on it legitimately and prolly gathered it all up in their storage somewhere
>>
>>81958503
im still fucking fuming that it wasnt enough for them to give his storyline to other characters that had to have his stronk woymn sister tell him to kill himself if he cant get over being tortured in the same season as placating sansa for being "raped"
>>
>>81958596
Didn't only like 3 or 4 alchemists know about it? Didn't trust making it or anything to their apprentices and made and stored it themselves, Jaime killed them so no one else knows about them or their locations
>>
File: 0013-1402441722475.jpg (75KB, 656x710px) Image search: [Google]
0013-1402441722475.jpg
75KB, 656x710px
>>81958697
SJWs still rule the screens. The tide is turning, but it will take many years still.
>>
>>81958697
i'm fuming that they cut off theon's iron cock
>>
trailer fucking when
>>
>>81958817

I'm only surprised that they didn't have The Mountain killed by a woman as a symbol of girl power.
>>
File: 1462196355113.jpg (367KB, 1600x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1462196355113.jpg
367KB, 1600x1115px
>>81958697
>>
File: 1462189383996.jpg (63KB, 546x651px) Image search: [Google]
1462189383996.jpg
63KB, 546x651px
>>81958987
>implying Briennebowl won't be Mountain vs. Brienne

Not so fast, anon.

t. D&D
>>
>>81959049

Why not? She already beat The Hound. May as well make it a matching set.
>>
>>81959049
>>81959078
fuck
>>
>>81959088

Or worse, we get Cleganebowl, but Brienne saves Sandor's life and kills The Mountain just when he's about to lose.
>>
File: 1462197876598.jpg (538KB, 1712x992px) Image search: [Google]
1462197876598.jpg
538KB, 1712x992px
Speaking of Bran and time travel just found this, lol
>>
>>81959165
ayy lmao someone was mad as fuck
>>
>>81959165
>Sansa
>being anything but useless
Also, I'd rather Bran solve everything by time travelling than the chosen ones Jon and Dany stopping the long night, getting married, having babies, and sitting on the throne.
>>
>>81959002
i would have laughed if they stayed true to the books and they had Theon lick the pussy to get her wet
>>
>>81959265

Imagine working with Sophie after that.
>>
>>81958887
wait theon still has his cock in the books?

That's the type of fucked up shit DnD see fit to add to the show?
>>
>>81959346
no but its not as in your face as the show and its not a "YES FUCK THEON HE DESERVES THAT" moment like the show. His chapters are more depressing/horrifying when we return to him in adwd
>>
>>81959263

If, after all this, everyone dies and the Night King wins, I'd be surprised, in a good way. That's a curve ball no one would see coming.
>>
>>81959369
He might still have it. Theon never thinks about being a eunuch directly. Then again, Theon tries very hard not to think about all the horrible shit he's been through.
>>
>>81959296
Do you think they'd start dating?
>>
+1
>>
>>81957908
I think Targ invasion is most likely
>>81958182
He may have thought killing the pyromancer prevented it
>>
NEW THREAD WHEN
>>
File: IMG_1266.jpg (244KB, 699x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.jpg
244KB, 699x761px
I've got a great edition coming up can't wait for my bros to see it
>>
>>81960137
New thread sorry for early
>>
>>81960164
fake

>>81960127
waiting for
>>
>>81960197
Sorry to disappoint I thought Jory was a fresh idea
>>
>>81956293
Cared my ass. Stannis was a shit king and his whole arc was to make a point about thinking that you're the destined savior doesn't work IRL. Life isn't a fairy tale and people die in fairy tales all the time.
>>
>>81959265
>>81959296
Sophie would've loved it
>>
>>81959165
>arya: 4 years old

are you fucking kidding me? why does it seem like EVERYONE including book readers thinks arya is the second youngest?
>>
File: 76734.jpg (164KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
76734.jpg
164KB, 480x320px
>>81959165
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CHARACTER IN ASOIAF IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MUH GARY STU JON, AND THIS MAKES ME VERY UPSET, THE ONLY CHARACTER ALLOWED TO BE A TYPICAL CLICHE HERO TROPE IS JON AND IT AUTOMATICALLY SUCKS WHEN ITS ANYONE ELSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.