[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw someone says that Justice League is going to suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1492725474797.jpg (17KB, 720x369px) Image search: [Google]
1492725474797.jpg
17KB, 720x369px
>tfw someone says that Justice League is going to suck
>>
>>81909122
I want to crush that woman's face with my feet.
>>
>>81909122
I was just joking about that. Stop acting like such a butthole.
>>
>>81909832
I want to shove a kitchen knife through her flabby tits and fuck the hole.
>>
>>>/b/
>>>/v/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>81909122
Why's that lil nigga wearing goggles
>>
>>81909832
you want to give her pleasure?
>>
>>81909896
Oh yes, /v/ is much worse than /tv/. The same place who was too STUPID to understand a movie line and turned it into "BIG GUY FOR YOU, WE WERE BEING RETARDED ON PURPOSE" and that posts cunny threads, yes people should leave /tv/ to the quality posting and go somewhere else.
I'd kill you right now if I could you piece of human shit.

>>81909934
I want to kick her like I want to kick memeposters.
>>
>>81909950
At least they talk about the purpose of the board on /v/.
>>
>>81909950
yes /v/edditor, your board is cancer. Now go back to it, and spam your epic meme videos there. Favorite directors btw? :^)
>>
Punished cody: A child denied Disneyland

Someone make a shop
>>
>>81910002
>Your board

See boy, I'm not autistic so I don't belong to a board, 4chan is a fucking imageboard that you open on a tab and go to the boards that share your interests, you don't live in one like the sad lonely neckbeard virgin you are.
You faggots are worst than reddit, you'd wear a 4chan tshirt if Hiroshima was selling them.

Shit bait by the way, I just replied because I know you feed on (You)s and I want you to wallow in your misery for one more day.
>>
>>81909832
She really is an awful person and mother. Having children shouldn't be a right, it should be a privilege you have to earn. Some people really, really shouldn't bring children into the world.
>>
>>81909122
But anon, Justice League IS going to suck.

Here's how it works:

Marvel makes movies that are a license to print money, but their cartoon adaptations are lackluster and forgettable. Last good one was the 90s Xmen.

DC makes movies post-Nolan that are box office cancer. However their cartoon adaptations are fucking incredible. Watch Justice League/JLU cartoons. They're like scotch, they literally get better with age.
>>
>>81910091
your board, as in the only board you actually belong to, because you actually do know about video games, and play them all day. For some reason though you decided you want to ruin a board for movies. Take your youtube trash to /b/, and come visit us again when you turn 18.
>>
>>81909122
>>81909832
Story?
>>
File: 1490511867333.jpg (34KB, 577x414px) Image search: [Google]
1490511867333.jpg
34KB, 577x414px
whats the update on daddyofive?

is cody safe?
>>
>>81910230
he fucking DIE
>>
>>81910230
the father killed all the kids because he can't make more money
>>
>>81909122
Looked it up and apparently they've done other pranks where they emotionally torture their son for Jewtube clicks. No idea how they haven't faced any repressions yet.
>>
>>81909122
F A C T
A
C
T
>>
>>81910584
It's actually pretty painful to watch. Poor kids.
>>
>>81910584
Actually never mind apparently they're fucked lmao
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.