[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 96

File: hell-of-a-bird.gif (974KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
hell-of-a-bird.gif
974KB, 540x304px
Heaven Sent edition.

Would you spend 4.5 billion years in a prison, fighting your way out just to save the one you love?

Last fred >>81817083
>>
>>81837818
>>81837897
(already posted on other thread, but in case people aren't using notifications…)

In the novel Interference, there's an implication that Fitz may have managed to hold onto his memory of the Doctor for 800 years despite dying multiple times and being recreated from other people's remembrances of him each time.

That's actually a lot sweeter (without getting into the running theme/joke/whatever of whether his love is romantic/sexual or not) than Rory or Twelve. It's just plausible enough that you can imagine someone sane actually doing that. And he's not uselessly throwing away dozens (or millions) of lifespans worth of life, he's still living.

I understand why Moffat wants to exaggerate the idea to make it more grand and dramatic, but I think the subtler version could be more effective, even on a 45-minute TV episode.
>>
Who /nilso/ here
>>
File: clara.jpg (55KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
clara.jpg
55KB, 620x374px
For Clala. Hell yes.
>>
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqpzv6v5KBM
>>
>>81837897
Turn this around:

If you loved someone, would you want them to go through 4.5 billion years of self-inflicted torture to save you?
>>
>>81816562
I think he was so much better in S2 in part because he was de facto in charge of the show, whereas in S1 RTD was trying to run things but basically not getting the job done because he was overworked.

That's mostly based on reading between the lines in The Writer's Tale and RTD interviews, so it may not be true, but…if it is, then it's a hopeful sign for DW S11.
>>
>this thread
>Immigrant reveals there is a new secret trip club where they exchange fanfics about their mutual bumming fantasies
>Cloister reveals the memes about his imminent death aren't just memes as he could literally lose consciousness and die any second
>Danny Pink Husbando Anon has a crush on Edge Lord Victorious, who is some kind of pre-op transexual

wew lads
>>
>>81837870
That's true. I still hope we all find someone willingto love us "forever".

>>81838006
Oooh that's pretty nice, wasn't he a companion of 8? Yeah that sounds way more subtle than Moffat's grandiose scripts, and it's also cute in its own way. Never forgetting, whatever happens.

>>81838042
... I never wondered. That's a horrible thought to have, God no.
>>
Reminder not to respond to obvious mongo posting.
>if someone calls you cats or cloister.
>he's reeing now, good
>bored, kiddo?
>he's touching his peepee
>mongo likes candy
>anything about Jason/Billy/Connor/other random names
>this post has given you out
>thanks for confirming [whatever]
>anything about VPNs
Report these and move on. Do not reply to obvious bait.
>>
>>81838006
However, in Heaven Sent the Doctor's grief is still fresh for a large part of each 'loop'. So he's not allowed to forget Clara or come to terms with the loss.

He doesn't remember all the previous loops when he reaches room 12. And each time that loss and grief multiplies thousands/ millions/ billions and eventually trillions fold.
>>
File: 1492520553776.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1492520553776.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
SECRET TRIP DISCORD LINK:

https://discord.gg/pq7BaQ4
>>
File: mcgann50th.jpg (198KB, 909x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mcgann50th.jpg
198KB, 909x1280px
>>81837897
Not even if I was promised a night with the teninch

>>81838060
I regret ever letting 'the secret trip discord' become a meme
>>
>>81838060
Wew lad I only said his Fady drawing almost looked like me.
>>
>>81838145
Sorry, he doesn't remember all the previous loops *until he reaches room 12.

And each time that loss and grief multiplies thousands/ millions/ billions and eventually trillions fold.
>>
>>81838063
>Oooh that's pretty nice, wasn't he a companion of 8?
Of course, because 8's the one everybody falls in love with. :)

Anyway, it does get creepy at the end (this is a Larry Miles book…). The Doctor offers to use the TARDIS to reset him back 800 years to the Fitz he remembers, and Fitz agrees to it. They both seem to realise that amounts to a murder/suicide, and even lie to the other companions about it. But every once in a while, Fitz (just like Rory) remembers, even though it's impossible.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 1600x900px
Back once again it's the Renegade Master,
Time Lord psychopath killing all the people.
Psycho killer, with the ill behaviour.

The Doctor's nemesis, a returning villain.
Now called Missy, with the ill behaviour.

It's the Renegade Master.
Killing all the people.
With the ill behaviour.

No my dear Doctor, you must die.
Die Doctor. Die Doctor. Die. Die.

The Doctor's nemesis, a returning villain (Die, die Doctor)

Back once again it's the Renegade Master (Die)
Killing all the people.
With the ill behaviour.
A returning villain.
With the ill behaviour.

Back once again the original Master. (Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!)
>>
>>81838185
>>81838145
Yup, that's what the whole "And that's when I remember" shows perfectly. We only saw the 7,000 year one but imagine after 4.5 billion years. The grief turns into so much more.
>>
File: 13.jpg (87KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
87KB, 564x846px
Threadly reminder
>>
File: a3441081595_16.jpg (104KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a3441081595_16.jpg
104KB, 700x700px

Killing all the people.
With the ill behaviour.

Killing all the people.
With the ill behaviour.
A returning villain.
With the ill behaviour.

Back once again the original Master. (Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)
>>
>>81838236
>>81838212
If you want to shitpost about her just go on her Twitter.
>>
File: 1492535483975.jpg (40KB, 291x328px) Image search: [Google]
1492535483975.jpg
40KB, 291x328px
>>81838255

Killing all the people.
With the ill behaviour.

Killing all the people.
With the ill behaviour.
A returning villain.
With the ill behaviour.

Back once again the original Master. (Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)
>>
>>81838191
Christ that sounds like a proper downer, erasing 800 years of his life. Why did he accept? Didn't he move on? And why does he remember?
>>
>>81838145
Yeah, that does make a difference. He's basically committing to it before he realises what he's committing to, then having the full pain hit him all at once when it's too late to back down, and knowing he's going to do it all over again, and again, and again…

Except that it really isn't too late to back down. At some point (probably after only a few times, not billions…) I would decide I can't take it getting any worse, and there's no way I'm going to make it through a billion times as much as this so I won't be able to save her anyway, and even if I did what kind of lunatic monster would I be by the end of it?

Of course the Doctor is stronger than us. He is a bit of a monster by the end of it, but really not that terrible, and he'll be able to recover from it and rebuild.
>>
>>81838212
Theres something about Christel Dee that I can't stand. What is it?
>>
>>81838289
The ill behaviour
>>
>>81838272
That's Renegade Master filtered for me, alright.

>>81838286
Don't know why but I read that in Moffat's voice. Good points all around.
>>
>>81838310
R3negade M@ster filtered? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJR_dX8i0ww
>>
>>81838289
The lesbianism
>>
>>81838216
And thinking about it, Hell Bent makes perfect sense in retrospect.

By then, the whole hybrid thing means nothing to him. He's spent billions of years grieving for Clara, she's all that matters to him by then.

The 'memory wipe' was the only way he could move on after that, ensuring that the emotional connection was gone.
>>
>>81838301
Yeah I think that
>>81838332
Is she actually a dyke? I didn't know
>>
File: 1378240130331.gif (959KB, 295x236px) Image search: [Google]
1378240130331.gif
959KB, 295x236px
>>81838332
>>
>>81838289
I actually kind of liked her, she's a Classicfag and that's always nice.

Then I looked at her social media and all she talks about apart from Doctor Who is that she's gay and goes to the gym and hates Donald Trump
>>
>>81838351
>Is she actually a dyke? I didn't know
anon just look at her
>>
Thread theme remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJSd2hJLn2g
>>
>>81838373
I guess, but thats not it
>>
Christel talks to Pearl and Moffat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npLrFm0_KJ0
>>
>>81838282
I haven't read it in a while, but I don't think it's explained. But all the possibilities are creepy and/or depressing: he thinks original-Fitz was happier than Kode-FItz, or a better person than Kode-Fitz, or he knows it's what the Doctor wants, or he doesn't believe the Doctor's really giving him a choice… But Fitz gets a happy story in the long run, so don't feel too bad. (Or, if you want to feel bad, he has so much other horrible shit happen to him before and after this book…)

As for why he occasionally remembers… magic, I guess. If you pressed Miles, he'd probably say biodata. If you pressed Moffat on how Rory sometimes remembers being plastic, he'd write that Night and the Doctor minisode where the Doctor tells Amy that it's not possible but it's true anyway because sometimes the universe is just like that. But either way, magic.
>>
>>81838346
Bingo. I never looked at it this way, because I thought the grief from her loss was fresh enough for him but I hadn't realised it had been multiplied this much. This reinforces his behaviour in Hell Bent and why he really had to forget her. It was the only way anyway, she'd been part of his whole life (with Name) and even if he didn't notice her all the time, he spent 900 years on Trenzalore with her in mind since he remembered her when she came back at the end. Forgetting her truly was the only way.
>>
File: hype train and basement.jpg (1MB, 1436x2149px) Image search: [Google]
hype train and basement.jpg
1MB, 1436x2149px
>>
>>81838346
>>81838479
Imagine what would have happened if her memory had been wiped instead of his. The universe would not be safe from that Doctor.
>>
File: 1492459633701.png (1MB, 1033x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1492459633701.png
1MB, 1033x1067px
>tfw you're suicidal and just want to "go away"
>>
>>81838479
This is why I don't understand why people hate on Hell Bent so much. Yeah, he got back to Gallifrey. But as an emotional drama it works if you're paying attention.

And Gallifrey can be returned to anytime, by a show runner brave enough to tackle the vast mythology without annoying continuity obsessive fans.
>>
>>81838580
THE VALEYARD
>>
>>81838648
Moffat writes character-driven farces, not showy-for-the-sake-of-it stories.
>>
>>81838648
Which part of emotional drama works?
>>
>>81838648
Speaking of Hell Bent, where were all the silver trees, snowy mountains, and red grass that Ten described? It just looked like all of Gallifrey was one big badlands.
>>
>>81838670
Thats whats in the basement
>>
>>81838695
Theres probably different areas like earth, desert and forrest etc
>>
>>81838648
It wasn't the story anyone expected. Gallifrey returning is supposed to be epic timey-wimey deep-lore fanwankery, and instead it turns out to be an emotional drama where Gallifrey is just the backdrop.

Some people didn't even notice the bait-and-switch and just thought it was a really crappy version of the epic they expected. Others noticed it and resented it (and these people are, honestly, harder to fault than the first group) But if you notice it, and then take the episode for what it actually is rather than what you were led to expect, it's a good story.

>>81838670
I didn't even think of that, but yeah, an emotionally devastated Doctor striking out at the universe is so much more interesting than an abstract amalgamation of all of his evil being evil because he's evil…
>>
File: 1462433366280.jpg (21KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1462433366280.jpg
21KB, 600x339px
>>81838686
>not showy-for-the-sake-of-it stories.
>>
>>81838695
Moffat well and truly went budget conservation.
>>
File: gallifrey.jpg (39KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
gallifrey.jpg
39KB, 600x300px
>>81838714
It looked very different in series 3, pic related

>>81838744
No kidding
>>
>>81838695
Hell Bent is a lot closer to what we saw of the outlands in the classic Gallifrey episodes than what 10 described, so if you really want to blame one of those stories for being inconsistent…

But I think >>81838714 has the answer. If we'd gone to the Master's family estate or the hermit's mountain, it would look different from the Doctor's family homestead, in the same way that if you go to David Tennant's house or a Tibetan mountain retreat it looks different from a homestead in the high desert outside of LA.
>>
File: Gallifrey_S15.png (549KB, 709x536px) Image search: [Google]
Gallifrey_S15.png
549KB, 709x536px
>>81838756
It looked very different in season 15, pic related
>>
File: p03b209b.jpg (83KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
p03b209b.jpg
83KB, 976x549px
>>81838785
>Davies' version sounded so pretty ;_;

Yeah I get that there would be different environments but in the pic I posted there the citadel is clearly surrounded by mountains, but in Hell Bent, they're sneakily shoved off to the left

>>81838813
THIS SHOW IS A TRAINWRECK
>>
I need dick desu.
>>
>>81838840
>but in the pic I posted there the citadel is clearly surrounded by mountains

Pre Time War. Who knows what happened.
>>
>>81838840
Why is everything so fucking brown?
>>
>>81838785
They actually shot the Masters fathers estate for the finale. That's what that leaked pic with Gomez and Simm was about.
>>
>>81838840
The mountains probably got destroyed during the Time War.
>>
>>81838840
I think they moved the Citadel. What's to say they don't move the city around Gallifrey every few years
>>
File: mastersimm.jpg (141KB, 693x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mastersimm.jpg
141KB, 693x1280px
Have you missed me /who/?
>>
>>81838952
That could be interesting to see.

>>81838977
If it were a proper Time War, it would be more likely that the Daleks somehow changed history so the mountains were never there in the first place, or the Time Lords changed their own history so the Citadel had now always been in a different location than the one the Daleks knew about, or something like that.

But it's pretty clear the Time War wasn't a proper Time War, so… yeah, probably just got blown up.
>>
reminder that this unrelated art makes a better gallifrey than anything we've ever seen in the show
>>
>>81839005
"Ah yes, let's move our beautiful snow globe city a couple miles left of the beautiful mountains so that when everyone goes outside in the morning they can have a stunning view of ALL THIS DIRT"
>>
>>81838977
>>81839022
Or they accelerated time around the mountains until they eroded away.
>>
>>81838840
>THIS SHOW IS A TRAINWRECK
In Classic Who, if a story references another story, more likely than not it contradicts that story.

(That's especially true for Invasion of Time, given that it was a hastily slapped-together replacement story after Holmes pulled out. But I'll bet Holmes' version would have retconned just as much, since he hated continuity. It just probably would have been a much better story.)
>>
>>81839054
Yeah, that works too. The armies in Anachrophobia were able to do that, and they were just fighting a planetary-scale war and were just on the verge of discovering time travel…
>>
Or simply, this takes place at the very end of the universe, meaning not just after the Time War.
>>
>>81839051
When you're in the middle of a total war, fighting for the very survival of your people, I'm not sure nice views are the top priority anymore.
>>
My sisters, the Doctor has returned to Karn.
>>
>>81839162
You know, there's a part of me that really wanted to have the Doctor ask them what the deal is with the Curse of Pythia and be told of course it was just propaganda by Rassilon to control the Gallifreyans after we left and you idiots fell for it.

I mean, I know that would completely ruin the episode, and it's not an argument fandom is really invested in anymore, and there's something horribly autistic about me for even thinking this way, but it would stop people from making "muh Looms" the centerpiece of every lame canon argument.
>>
File: clala.jpg (236KB, 858x1285px) Image search: [Google]
clala.jpg
236KB, 858x1285px
I miss Clala.
>>
File: 1467133229122.jpg (23KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1467133229122.jpg
23KB, 480x269px
RTD on set today filming a plogical.
>>
Big news today. Apparently Nilso on set. More news at 3pm (that's in 3 hours gmt for you americans).
>>
PROTIP: If you have to be assured you're right, you're wrong.
>>
Would many of you agree that the Seventh Doctor is the most "powerful" (as well as the least moral)?
>>
>>81839627
Yep.

t. Nilso
>>
>>81839617
what a wanker
>>
>>81839660
She's cancer.
>>
>>81839617
I hate these NuFeminists.
>>
File: Smug_Matt.png (131KB, 271x259px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Matt.png
131KB, 271x259px
>tfw i will die in your lifetime
>>
>>81839627
Seven blew up Skaro, killed a few gods, all pretty impressive. But War-in-Heaven-era Eight completely fucked up the way history works by destroying Gallifrey.

Seven often ignored the harm he caused by focusing too much on the big picture, but collapsing-multiverses-era Eight did that on an even grander scale.

There's also War, who's… basically a smaller-scale version of Eight in both regards, but being powerful over moral was the whole point of being him. (And I know that sentence doesn't work, but I hope you can figure out what I mean.)
>>
>>81839617
PROTIP: If you think a self-deprecating joke is actually a brag, you're looking way too hard for things to get triggered about.
>>
>>81839617
1. That's not true.
2. I'm sure you wouldn't think twice about this joke obvious self-deprecating joke if it weren't related to le ebin culture war against the essjaydubyoos.
>>
>>81839764
>self-deprecating joke
Do you actually know Sarah Dollard?
>>
>>81839764
>>81839770
Hello samefag. She's not joking.
>>
File: Smug_Matt.png (131KB, 264x259px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Matt.png
131KB, 264x259px
>tfw i'll live to see the 50th anniversary
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>81839806
>mfw you
>>
File: 1492535483975.jpg (44KB, 291x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492535483975.jpg
44KB, 291x350px
>tfw i will live in your lifetime
>>
>>81839781
No. I doubt you know her either.

The difference is, I don't look for people who I don't know to follow on Twitter just so I can find things to get triggered about.
>>
File: 1492617494633.png (596KB, 626x599px) Image search: [Google]
1492617494633.png
596KB, 626x599px
>tfw i'll get this tripcode working in my lifetime
>>
>>81839617
God I hate that bitch. I hope her episode flops and she is never brought back
>>
>>81839865
These were retweeted by girlyletters who I follow for spoilers.
>>
>>81839872
Hey look, after three attempts anon has revived old cloister
>>
File: I_will_not_die!.gif (737KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
I_will_not_die!.gif
737KB, 220x165px
>>81839930
>>
>tfw called out the original 3 hours gmt and then posted it a couple times and now others are doing it

Feels grand, father
>>
Where's nu-Cloister, I wanna have a multi-Cloister special with him
>>
>>81839225
>being this bothered by looms
why
>>
The Second Cloister thought he could get rid of me by regenerating into Cloister Wraith, but just like John Simm returned to star alongside Michelle Gomez, I, Cloister Bello, have returned to have a multi-Cloister special with him.
>>
>>81839617
Oh fuck, she talked with her friend about something that's important to her? I'm glad you screenshotted this and shared it with us, anon. This cannot go unpunished!
>>
>>81839987
This is hilarious.
>>
File: nut.png (786KB, 1644x846px) Image search: [Google]
nut.png
786KB, 1644x846px
tfw your regeneration avoids you
>>
>>81839999
You forgot to put the trip in again
>>
>>81839975
I'm not bothered by looms at all. I'm bothered by people being bothered by looms, and I'm bothered by people being bothered by non-looming Time Lords, especially since most of them haven't even read the books they're arguing about.

And I realise this is irrational, if for no other reason than that not many people have those arguments anymore, which is why I said "there's something horribly autistic about me for even thinking this way".
>>
>>81839987
As long as we don't get all 12 Cloisters.
>>
>>81840010
But look at the posting times anon.
>>
File: 250px-091Cloyster.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-091Cloyster.png
67KB, 250x250px
Should we do "The Night of the Cloister" first, where I show how I regenerated, or just get right into "The Day of the Cloister", where we work together to fix that time we went too far some years ago?
>>
File: smugmatt.png (707KB, 623x539px) Image search: [Google]
smugmatt.png
707KB, 623x539px
>>81839922
>tfw I'll never be hateful enough to wish for bad episodes of my favorite show just to spite a writer whose tweets I don't like in my lifetime
>>
>>81839972
"this much autism in one TARDIS. I'm not sure my heart can take it"
>>
>>81839999
This one didn't even need quads to be confirmed, but you got them anyway.
>>
>>81839735
>>81839830
>>81839854
These are my aborted regenerations, ignore them.
>>
File: 1443536033854.jpg (66KB, 333x349px) Image search: [Google]
1443536033854.jpg
66KB, 333x349px
>>81840057
I know that feeling, anon.
>>
It is I.
Renegade Cloiser back at it again
>>
>>81840090
BACK ONCE AGAIN
>>
>>81840049
>tfw the Moment doesn't take the form of your wife or your granddaughter or your most recent companion, but some girlfriend of a future self of yours that you haven't even met yet
>>
File: CV0GN3xUwAAm1Ga.png (240KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CV0GN3xUwAAm1Ga.png
240KB, 600x338px
>>81840090
I said you were me, I never said you were Cloister...

Look, my name, my real name, that is not the point. The trip I chose is Cloister. The name you choose, it's like, it's like a promise you make. You're the one who broke the promise.
>>
Putting my trip on one last time to tell the mongo poster I have his identity, thanks to his IP he used to create an article about me on the wiki. I'm going to the police with these, and I have screencapped every single post you ever made about me.
>>
File: p03b04lc.jpg (10KB, 336x189px) Image search: [Google]
p03b04lc.jpg
10KB, 336x189px
>>81840090
Renegade look, the walls of reality are breaking down, you've summoned cats! >>81840146
>>
http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-smile-advance-review-84160.htm
>>
>>81840146
Holy shit it's the real trip! CATS OMG
>>
File: Young_War_Doctor_Reflection.jpg (84KB, 1242x768px) Image search: [Google]
Young_War_Doctor_Reflection.jpg
84KB, 1242x768px
Cloister no more...
>>
This thread is fucking batshit, and I love it.
>>
File: ONEADVENTUREICANNEVERHAVE.jpg (129KB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
ONEADVENTUREICANNEVERHAVE.jpg
129KB, 540x308px
>>81840114
His balls are bluer than the TARDIS
>>
>>81840240
Ah, Edge_Lord_Victorious, I've heard you're the companion of my newer incarnation.
>>
>>81840146
What happened?
>>
>By the same token, Matt Lucas’ Nardole appears in just one scene right at the start. Although slight, Nardole does at least offer a hint of a greater sense of purpose than he did in the opener. There are the beginnings of a set-up for an intriguing story arc for Doctor, and it raises some intriguing questions.
>>
>>81840255
He made the mistake of commenting on my Wikia message wall:

http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Cats12

That's the guy saying "Hi TGComix" - check his history it's very obviously Mongo. And now I know your IP. Doing a who.is on your IP has shown me who your ISP is and I am about to report you to them for harassment.

This is the email to send abuse reports to (include his IP, which I will not post here for obvs reasons):
>[email protected]

I encourage every other /who/re who is sick of his constant attacks and abuse to do the same. Best case scenario is he gets his internet cut off and he learns that actions have consequences.

Sorry to bring drama in here but this is our chance to get him to fuck offerino for good.
>>
>>81840309
>Sorry to bring drama in here

Dude nobody is going to complain about mongo getting banished to the Divergent Universe. And us trips gotta stick together!
>>
File: fivetext.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fivetext.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
>>81840249
>I just drew a picture for him, like, the one time

Also holy shit, this thread.
>>
>>81840146
Holy fuck it's actually the real cats.

Your number one fan btw
>>
>>81840146
>>81840309
I'm pretty sure these exact posts were made before and now I'm seriously wondering if that's why we had such a long break from mongo posting.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 256x191px
>>81840371
Hey you're one of us now, this is the trip drama people warned you about!

Now my good Edge_Lord, since you're not too tied to my next regeneration, would you consider being my companion? Pic related is my current incarnation, more or less.
>>
File: Cloister_Wraith.jpg (69KB, 997x555px) Image search: [Google]
Cloister_Wraith.jpg
69KB, 997x555px
I'm suffering some amnesia, Cloister !WRAITHqJxE, what number regeneration am I? What number are you?
>>
>>81840309
I don't think ripe.net is the right place to send abuse reports.

RIPE is the organisation that allocates IP addresses to ISPs (and corporations, unis, etc.).

He's on cable.virginm.net, meaning his ISP is Virgin Media. Which means you should look at https://netreport.virginmedia.com/netreport/
>>
>>81840404
Wew lads this is too circlejerky for me, I'm afraid. I'll come back later.
>>
Why did the doctors clothes change in the first renewal?
>>
>>81840448
Don't run off to the secret trip discord, only my next regeneration has access to that!
>>
>>81840123
What I did, I did without choice in the name of peace and sanity
>>
File: 1482549609053.jpg (256KB, 618x850px) Image search: [Google]
1482549609053.jpg
256KB, 618x850px
>>81840309
You'll be pleased to know that there's nothing that you can actualy do with someone's IP. The only reason why ISPs can even be motivated to check who did what is when copyright agencies essentially threaten them with legal action.

If it bothers you, you can also get reassigned a new IP by turning off your router and your modem. Moreover, the person who posted that on the wiki page has just given up their IP whether public or not (your IP is identified the instant you view a page or make a post) and you can report them to wikia for harassment
>>
File: name_of_the_doctor.jpg (14KB, 620x344px) Image search: [Google]
name_of_the_doctor.jpg
14KB, 620x344px
>>81840471
But not in The Name of the Cloister!
>>
>>81840470
The door is made out of wood.
>>
What the hell is going on here?
>>
File: 1475267040643.png (355KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1475267040643.png
355KB, 600x630px
>>81840489
>>
File: Dr Who_S09_D12_block08171.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Who_S09_D12_block08171.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>81840489
I've managed to cross my own timestream, but in doing so, broke down the walls of reality, allowing cats to return. He's on some quest after mongo. I'm merely enjoying being in my future self's timeline.
>>
>>81840309
Pls dont go bby
>>
>>81840489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI
>>
File: cats.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>81840489
>>
It's true that Hell Bent is better on a rewatch, but I still don't think it's good.
Also I hated making fun of Rassilon.
>>
>>81840514
>>81840525
This isn't cats though. These posts were already made in January by the real cats. Someone's just copy pasting.
>>
File: peter_pratt_master.jpg (29KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
peter_pratt_master.jpg
29KB, 350x234px
Now, how do I steal my future self's regenerations...
>>
File: Tripfaggots.jpg (269KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
Tripfaggots.jpg
269KB, 1125x681px
Strawman
>>
File: 1280x720-hsV.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-hsV.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
If my future selves get any funny ideas, I know how to delay my own regeneration and preserve my current incarnation, so don't try anything!
>>
>>81840556
I actually like /who/ trips they're not completely awful.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Cloister no more!
>>
>>81840608
Jk, just testing out a fake-out Teselecta "regeneration".
>>
>>81840540
But the tripcode
>>
>>81840595
The problem with /who/ trips not being completely awful is that you can't just filter out all messages by trips here like you can on most of 4chan.
>>
>>81840608
Can you fuck off though? This isn't funny. It would be funny if the actual Cloister was here to reply and there'd be good banter, but he's not here.
>>
So glad there won't be a female Doctor. Don't mind a non white Doctor though as long as their British/Irish.
>>
>>81840632
There are two actual Cloisters already in the thread. The Cloister who regrets, and the Cloister who forgets...
>>
>>81840628
Cats gave away his trip before leaving.
>>
>>81840630
I'm pretty sure that regex supports exclude, just not sure if that facility is built into the filtering suite.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2078915/a-regular-expression-to-exclude-a-word-string
>>
>>81840644
The female Doctor rumours have been going on for years. If they wanted to do it, they wouldn't have cast a woman by now. Nobody save a few thousand fans wants a female Doctor. The show would be destroyed. The Doctor works as a character because he is a man and he's a male role model.
>>
>>81840632
lmao are you seriously salty that people are mocking the ideas of trips? you of all people?
>>
File: 1492252269467.jpg (10KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1492252269467.jpg
10KB, 300x232px
>>81840632
You really think the inclusion of the real Cloister would make this MORE funny?
>>
Who's the best tripfag though?
>>
Can you please stop using trips?
>>
File: Smug_Matt.png (127KB, 255x259px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Matt.png
127KB, 255x259px
>>81840699
>tfw you'll admit i'm the best trip in my lifetime
>>
>>81840682
>not bringing back Romana or the Rani
>oh no, we need a villain, let's sex change the Master
I'll never understand nuWho
>>
>>81840699
Cloister. The old man looked into the time vortex itself and went mad. So he's entertaining.
>>
>>81840682
>Nobody save a few thousand fans wants a female Doctor
Even here, on 4chan, when polled about it the amount of people who thought the Doctor should always be a man were the minority. You're underestimating it by a lot

>The Doctor works as a character because he is a man and he's a male role model.
what did anon mean by this
>>
File: k9.gif (347KB, 288x218px) Image search: [Google]
k9.gif
347KB, 288x218px
>tfw i will regenerate in my lifetime
>>
>>81840684
Nah, but this is MCT-levels of forcing. Like I said, if the real Cloister would be there it would be funnier since he'd reply accordingly. Now he's only just posting in the greatest indifference and past the first few posts, it hasn't been hilarious.

>>81840685
Banter m8.
>>
>>81840699
There is no 'best trip', all of us are shit.
>>
>>81840699
Unironically Cloister
>tfw an autist is the most affable person on /who/
>>
>>81840735
>4chan like 34 anons, and Galifrey Base a few thousand users opinions matter. K.
>>
File: 1460412509788.jpg (24KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1460412509788.jpg
24KB, 620x670px
>>81840735
>were the minority
>>
>>81840656
I don't mean you physically can't, I mean it's a mistake to do so here, because you miss out on banter, drawfaggery, audio recommendations, …

Whereas almost anywhere else on 4chan, filtering out all trips just removes drama with no real loss.
>>
File: 1st in a dalek.jpg (47KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1st in a dalek.jpg
47KB, 620x620px
Good morning /who/!
>>
>>81840752
Really hurt my feeling how you rejected being my companion :( We could have a convoluted Briggs Finish spinoff
>>
>>81840699
It's a tie between Cloister and Danny desu
>>
File: they still think i'm a dalek.jpg (31KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
they still think i'm a dalek.jpg
31KB, 400x299px
>>81840775
Mornin'.
>>
>>81840768
It depends on who you're sharing a thread with.
>>
File: 1492519690417.jpg (1MB, 2755x4441px) Image search: [Google]
1492519690417.jpg
1MB, 2755x4441px
>>81840775
Good morning! What's /who/ with you?
>>
>>81840779
You know this whole 'second cloister' thing would be pretty funny, except for the fact that basically every post is either you talking to yourself or people replying telling you to stop, and you just look like that one kid who sees one small comment or idea that was funny and then tries too hard to be funny and forces it and looks dumb
>>
File: p01l6f8m.jpg (127KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
p01l6f8m.jpg
127KB, 1200x675px
I can't remember, in The Brain of Gallifrey_Immigrant, whether those alt regenerations were mine or Gallifrey_Immigrant's :/ I don't even know what regeneration I'm on...
>>
File: 1492338229597.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1492338229597.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>81840834
Sounds like I'm doing my next regen justice then!
>>
>>81840796
Yeah, that's the point. On /who/, the trips you're usually sharing a thread with are worth sharing a thread with.

I'm sure there are other exceptions besides /who/ where the trips are not completely awful, I just don't frequent any of them.
>>
File: a.png (2MB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
2MB, 1914x1080px
>tfw Danny Pink Husbando Anon shoots you
>>
>>81840750
Why are you still here? You're the WORST trip. You contribute nothing.

DIE.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the complete list of people who know the Doctor's real name is:

>Susan
>The Master
>River Song
>Samantha Jones
>(Clara also learned it on her own, but then it was erased.)

One of these things is not like the others. Why did he tell her his name?
>>
>>81840802
>>81840838
Kill yourself
This is not funny
Haha I'm pretending to be cloister but I an not haha xDdd
Hahaha Tfw will not die to see 100th anniversary hahaha remember this meme guys???

Pathetic.
>>
>>81840834
Oh don't worry, I'm fully aware I'm an unfunny twat
>>
>>81840891
Easy now, I'm not a monster.

>>81840892
That's harsh.
>>
File: 1492432632777.gif (106KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
1492432632777.gif
106KB, 300x172px
>>81840907
>tfw a Meta-Crisis Cloister emerges
>>
>>81840709
This has got to be a record for number of (You)s
>>
>>81840912
DIE YOU FAGGOT CUNT
>>
>>81840915
End yourself
>>
>>81840894
Surely lots of people on Gallifrey know it.
>>
File: a.gif (47KB, 550x172px) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
47KB, 550x172px
>>81840947
this can't be safe, crossing another regeneration's timestream is one thing, but we're crossing our very own timestream! what if more of us emerge?
>>
Can we discuss Doctor Who?
>>
So we tolerate the tripfags now /who/?
You surely have fallen low.
>>
I sort of want the show cancelled just to put these cucks out of work.
>>
>>81839993
Hello Sarah.
>>
>Destroy him! And you will give your power to me!
>>
>>81841007
>"le cuck" funny meme
End your life.
>>
Cloister > Danny Pink Husbando Anon > Edgy Lord Victorious > can't remember the others
>>
I used to have a low opinion of myself, because I didn't always have strong opinions.
>>
>>81840980
I hope you merge with me so I can end this low tier shit posting once and for all
>>
File: 1475869714894.png (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475869714894.png
97KB, 640x480px
>>81840802
I just woke up, I'm excited to finish my exams week to start the classic who while I wait for the weekend episodes
>>
File: RegenBeginsTOTD.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RegenBeginsTOTD.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>81841049
We all change, when you think about it. We're all different anons all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, you've got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the anons that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this tripcode. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Cloister was me.
>>
Lydia Wilson for 13!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGJbrgyxbb8
>>
>>
>>81841036
>Le white knight numale meme.

Drink bleach.
>>
>>81841085
>using memes without knowing what they mean
Back to your reddit containment board >>>/pol/
>>
File: s1_13_wal_12.jpg (55KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
s1_13_wal_12.jpg
55KB, 1024x768px
Trips have this little trick, it's sort of a way of cheating death. Except it means I'm going to change, and I'm not going to see you again. Not like this. Not with this daft old tripcode.

And before I go...anons, before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

And do you know what?

So was I.
>>
>>81841085
>"le numale" funny meme
End your life.
>>
>>81841095
>being a faggot
Back to your grindr containment board >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>81840954
Yeah, you're right. (There are a few novels that talk about his name being erased, they're all implying the Other's name, except maybe Unnatural History…)

And I meant characters in the show/audios/etc., or people he's hung out with for the past 1500-or-whatever years since leaving Gallifrey, but that still has to at least include people like The (Probably-His-Mum) Woman and The (Maybe-His-Mum-Maybe-A-Foster-Mum-Maybe-Even-the-Same-Character) Woman. And, for all we know, Sam told Sarah Jane and she told Rani.

So… maybe I don't have a point.

But it's just funny to watch him make a big deal out of "there's only one time I'd ever tell her" with River, knowing that he told Sam.
>>
>>81841145
Why did he tell Sam?
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
I might regenerate. I don't know. Feels different this time...
>>
>>81841170
It is not funny
>>
>>81841167
No idea. She just thinks (or mentions to someone? I forget…) casually in one of the early EDAs that she knows it.

And now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure one of the Targets also has either Peri or Mel tell someone that she can't remember the Doctor's real name because it's next to impossible to pronounce.
>>
File: Master_regenerate.jpg (192KB, 1325x757px) Image search: [Google]
Master_regenerate.jpg
192KB, 1325x757px
>>81841212
>>
>>81841167
>>81841220
Vanderdeken's Children.

Out of universe: the VNAs had changed the idea that his name was a big secret into him being the Other and/or the Other's name being a big secret, and Moffat hadn't yet changed it back, so there was no reason for him not to tell Sam.

In-universe: Same deal. We're between Alien Bodies and and Unnatural History here. At the time of this book, his name isn't a big secret anymore. Soon he's got all the contradictory pasts, and it is in some but not others. By the end of the EDAs, he's back down to 1 past, and it's the original one, where his name is a big secret again. Pretty much any problem in the EDAs automatically loops itself off like this.

Simpler in-universe: Still recovering from amnesia #1. Eight didn't remember that his name was a secret, so he screwed up, but got lucky that it never came up.
>>
>>81840043
no sir
all thirteen
>>
>>81840755
>>81840756
I'm not saying a /who/ poll is a clear sign of how the masses feel, but when you can't even muster up 50% in a community that is known for hating women, it becomes a little embarrassing
>>
>>81840146
I'm baaaack
>>
File: 1481199814313.jpg (42KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481199814313.jpg
42KB, 575x1024px
>>81841061
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
File: Sorry for Poppin Unannounced.webm (355KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry for Poppin Unannounced.webm
355KB, 720x404px
>>81841233
>>
File: matt king tweet.jpg (69KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
matt king tweet.jpg
69KB, 600x783px
What about Matt King folks?
>>
>>81841795
I love this tweet
>>
What about them new books what getting released today innit
>>
Prime Minister Farron in his first cabinet meeting after the election:
[YouTube] The Master and the Gas Mask (embed)
>>
>>81842000
>Prime Minister Farron in his first cabinet meeting after the election:
>[YouTube] The Master and the Gas Mask (embed)
Kek.
>>
>>81842000
You had it right the first time
>>
File: 1477131621380.png (287KB, 507x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477131621380.png
287KB, 507x550px
>>81841983
>reading eye stories
>reading NEW SERIES eye stories
>>
"This will be one of my shorter videos, usually they last about 30 minutes"

...And sure enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf8Kigtp94E
>>
Some of you Shabogans are alright. Don't go to the Citadel tomorrow.
>>
File: mfw.png (72KB, 595x352px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
72KB, 595x352px
>>
>>81842060
Who is this and what do they say in the video?
>>
File: 1451780861200.gif (507KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1451780861200.gif
507KB, 500x275px
Guys. Every time Clara's theme plays, I think about my crush. And it's crushing my soul.

>tfw can never watch Clara Era again without crying
>>
>>81842117
Clara era is crap and you like her only because she has attractive face and tight skirt
>>
>>81842117
>ywn stick your pipe up her jeans
>>
>>81841629
Yeah but I remember the poll and I saw the post probably a couple hours after it was said that they were the minority and then I clicked the poll and it was the complete opposite
>>
Sorry, forgot to take it off after shitposting earlier
>>
>>81842137
>>81842143
But I'm gay.
>>
>>81842108
Its MrTARDIS. He usually moans about the show and Moffat, but he sort of liked this one
>>
File: john-simm-gif-54e9a.jpg (35KB, 613x510px) Image search: [Google]
john-simm-gif-54e9a.jpg
35KB, 613x510px
>>81842161
>>
>>81842190
Why did they choose the most normal looking actor to play The Master?
>>
>>81842147
But that's not true at all. The poll is still viewable: http://www.strawpoll.me/12765168/r

"I'm against it out of principle" never even reached 50%, let alone go so high that the poll becomes "the completely opposite"
>>
>>81842000

Trebles confirm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0RvDZFN71A

Also Trump's state visit to PM Farron's Britain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAtr5FsrEY
>>
>>81842219
>>81841629
How is it embarrassing in any way that people didn't want to answer a shitty poll on an image board
>>
>>81842219
Uh ohhh, I guess I was too smug about it and now it's finally hit 51%.

>>81842285
It is a shitty poll on an imageboard, I agree. What's embarrassing is when people come here and say stuff like >>81840682
>Nobody save a few thousand fans wants a female Doctor
and yet even polls on 4chan, the Doctor Who community you'd most expect to be extremely anti-female Doctor, don't reflect that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8PUnDXwqc
>>
>>81842494
Pearl is so fit in motion.
>>
>>81842494
Peter giving the hard sell
>>
>Bill
Is there a more lesbian name for a girl?
>>
>>81842728
Bill's a lesbian?
>>
>>81842772
I know right. It was so subtle in the episode
>>
File: 1475577818020.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475577818020.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>81842903
That episode had too many slow motion and flashbacks, it looked like a Naruto episode trying to remind us what we saw like 7 minutes ago, wtf
>>
File: TheMissydance.gif (3MB, 417x396px) Image search: [Google]
TheMissydance.gif
3MB, 417x396px
>>81842216
Because you were to busy playing the Abzorbaloff!
>>
File: capal2.png (103KB, 262x282px) Image search: [Google]
capal2.png
103KB, 262x282px
>>81843119
>it's a "boardie attempts to become cool and make a meme by forcing something unfunny that no one else even understands the meaning of, and posts it in every thread" episode
>>
Doctor Who.

More like...

Doctor Poo!
>>
File: 1492411475400.png (62KB, 601x352px) Image search: [Google]
1492411475400.png
62KB, 601x352px
>>81843200
>it's a "waa waa im too new to understand a meme and i cant find it on le knowyourmeme or the wikia so ill try to act cool by shitting on it" episode
>>
NILSO HEHE XDDDD
>>
File: Just this once.gif (2MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
Just this once.gif
2MB, 320x176px
>>81843269
kek, everytime
>>
File: try it.gif (995KB, 370x209px) Image search: [Google]
try it.gif
995KB, 370x209px
>>81843119
>>81843250
>>81843277
>>81843283
>>81843298
Stop the spamming
>>
>>81838289

>voice
>clearly a sycophant
>sjw hair
>"le hardcore whovian"

Possibly these things but god only knows, we automatically judge people when we see them, if you notice negative traits from other people you've encountered you'll automatically dislike the person or at very least be weary of them.
>>
File: THAT'S GARETH!.jpg (172KB, 1190x518px) Image search: [Google]
THAT'S GARETH!.jpg
172KB, 1190x518px
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: wake up.gif (2MB, 421x347px) Image search: [Google]
wake up.gif
2MB, 421x347px
>>
File: tumblr_o0nnptkjzW1utl779o1_500.jpg (33KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0nnptkjzW1utl779o1_500.jpg
33KB, 500x297px
>>81843269
>>
File: Tuggo.png (1MB, 1444x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Tuggo.png
1MB, 1444x1140px
>282 replies
>33 posters

That's some fine shitposting quality
>>
Is the nilso """""meme""""" dead yet?
>>
>>81843943
Yeah that'd be due to a combination that one user pretending to be Cloister spamming the shit out of the thread, and this dump of (You)s someone's about to get
>>81843119
>>81843250
>>81843273
>>81843283
>>81843298
>>81843376
>>81843393
>>81843421
>>81843989
Reminder that people who have been here for years have no idea what this stupid Nilso shit is, and checking the archive provides absolutely zero insight, further enforcing the point here
>>81843200
>>
g-guys... i need a quick rundown on this nilso meme
is he a streamfag? where did the name come from? there's no wiki article about nilso yet :^(
>>
>Stomps on your face
>>
>>81844045
If you check the archive, there's less than 2 pages of results, and the only explanation seems to be a vague link to a stream
>>
File: simmy.gif (766KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
simmy.gif
766KB, 480x270px
>tfw nilso and capaldo join forces to take down nilsoposters
>>
>>81844070
"a stream" meaning the casualwhostream?
they're not forming their own secret club and not letting us in on their memes are they? I knew names were going to be a bad idea
>>
File: Clara_Oswald.jpg (59KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Clara_Oswald.jpg
59KB, 480x720px
>ruins doctor who

heh, nothing personel kid
>>
>>81844057
who is this fluid druid?

t. doesn't watch Cucktor Who
>>
>>81837897
>CLARA: Doctor, you are not the only person who ever lost someone. It's the story of everybody. Get over it. Beat it. Break free.
>tfw I always tear up at this part because ex problems
>>
>>81844108
Pearl Mackie
>>
>>81844036
>Reminder that people who have been here for years have no idea what this stupid Nilso shit is

It's probably a reddit thing, those crazy guys are always making up crap memes.
>>
>>81844096
Yeah I did mean that but I just checked in and even they don't have a clue what's going on. There is one called Nilso though, but they don't seem to understand either
>>
>>81844171
so unless they're pranking you by feigning ignorance it is/was just a lone shitposter like mongo forcing a meme out of nowhere (but likely other people are joining in because /who/ enjoys a good shitpost and the absolute lack of logic/context involved adds to the shitpostiness)
>>
File: IMG_20170421_001949.jpg (49KB, 1080x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_001949.jpg
49KB, 1080x386px
>>81844230
Too bad no one in the stream has no idea what it is

Pic related is the earliest mention, that one reply is someone telling them to fuck off
>>
File: HYDROFLAX DEMANDS A HEAD.jpg (104KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
HYDROFLAX DEMANDS A HEAD.jpg
104KB, 692x960px
NEW GENERAL:

>>81844302

>>81844302

>>81844302
>>
File: 1673634_0.jpg (52KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1673634_0.jpg
52KB, 500x376px
>>81844312
>New general at 301 replies
>>
>>81844100
That's not Moffat.
>>
File: He was the Doctor all the time!.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
He was the Doctor all the time!.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>81844324
I always do that, Fuck Offerino, the shitpost starts crazy after 300 I already said that
>>
File: 1466050807249.png (517KB, 459x755px) Image search: [Google]
1466050807249.png
517KB, 459x755px
>>81844348
>>
>>81843773
gareth is very against doctors who are designed in part to be unlikeable. this is why he dislikes capaldi too
>>
>tfw someone used my old trip and pretended to be me

But am I Cats or Cloister?
>>
>>81844893
yes
but I am last of the who lords
>>
Are you here, copy-anon?
>>
>>81844893
Hi cats!

>this thread
You silly bitches!
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.