[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES OUT IMMIGRANTS! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STRUGGLE AS AN IMMIGRANT! EVERY DAY IS FILLED WITH THE SAME SULLEN FACES, THE SAME DILAPIDATED BUILDINGS, AND THE SAME HOPELESS CYCLE! LOOK HOW THE CHARACTERS FILL THEIR TIME BY ENGAGING IN DEGENERATE PRACTICES LIKE RIOTING AND SELLING NARCOTICS! THIS ISN'T THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM KEEPS IMMIGRANTS DOWN! HOWEVER, SINCE THESE IMMIGRANTS ARE ALSO """"""LE FRENCH"""""", THEY ALSO HAVE A JOIE DE VIVRE THAT UPPERCLASS WHITE EUROPEANS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! LOOK HOW THE YOUNG MEN BREAKDANCE IN THE PROJECTS, AND THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HIM FOR MINUTES AT A TIME! IT IS JUXTAPOSING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GIFT WITH THE SQUALOR OF THE CHARACTERS' LIVING CONDITIONS! THIS IS VERY DEEP STUFF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE WITH A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE!
>>
The movie tells you that hate only breeds more hate... but if there weren't any immigrants then the hatred wouldn't be there in the first place
>>
File: 1486353610528.jpg (63KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
1486353610528.jpg
63KB, 750x749px
>>81835944
GOAT movie!
>>
File: 1492128208453.jpg (69KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1492128208453.jpg
69KB, 500x654px
>>81836023
>replying to stale pasta in a semi-serious manner
>>
>>81836023
everyone's an immigrant. it's just some have been there longer than others. ask the original Francians what they think of the Norman invaders. if there are any left.
>>
>>81836064
>everyone's an immigrant
Yeah fuck borders and law and shit.
>>
>>81836064
>My ancestors got raped by Danish vikings
>Anyone from anywhere has a birthright to my country
Welcome Mr Ngombo please bring your 12 children to my town : ) after all the Normans forcibly invaded and subjugated my ancestors
>>
You didn't get it.
>>
File: happy and content.jpg (20KB, 485x499px) Image search: [Google]
happy and content.jpg
20KB, 485x499px
>>81836064
>everyone's an immigrant
Sorry, I meant non-europeans. Hope that clears everything up :)
>>
>>81836326
Hey not OP here. I saw the movie and I understood it. Just letting you know that it was objectively shit and the message it was trying to convey was a lazy and unoriginal one.
>>
Must be horrible to get more free money than is considered a really good salary in the eastern half of Europe.
>>
>France is a shit place to live in
>It's all the rich/white people's fault

In other words, a typical french film
>>
>>81835944
the important thing is you posted it again

no1curr kys le altright kuk
>>
>>81836735
>could have just ignored it but still felt the need to reply
>le altright kuk
I got to you.
>>
based la haine poster
>>
>>81836169
>Welcome Mr Ngombo please bring your 12 children to my town : ) after all the Normans forcibly invaded and subjugated my ancestors

you were too weak to fight off the immigrants then, you are too weak to fight off the immigrants now. they take what they can, a scandigolian cock then or a nigger cock now, it is the hole that you should be angry at, not the cock.

>>81836400
>scandis
>europeans
KEK, gtfo burger
>>
>>81837075
>you are too weak to fight off the immigrants now.
the government has sold out the people.
>>
>>81836083
When Paradise comes there will be no borders.

Checkmate atheists.

>this is a controversial fact
>>
>>81837156
>When Paradise comes there will be no borders.
And there will be no rape, theft, no-go zones, or Sharia Law
>>
>>81836064
Normans were white, French people are white. It's true, even among Europeans there are differences in phenotypes, but Arabs and niggers are far too racially and culturally alien to be assimilated into any western nation. Only a pathetic Anglo cuckold could disagree with me there.
>>
>>81835944
Also, the film was made by a jew. So that right there confirms there is a political agenda being pushed.
>>
The same people cheering and enabling mass immigration today, were the ones cheering on blacks when they ethnically cleansed whites out of Africa
>>
>>81837526
not only that but he played the skinhead they kidnap at the end. self-hating cuckoldry off the charts.
>>
>>81837540
do you mean they are literally the same, or do you just mean it in the sense that you are pulling it out of your ass?
>>
>>81835944
How is vincent cassel in real life?
>>
>>81836064
Not really, europeans bred a lot with neanderthals. Plus a people establish a nation, not discover one.
>>
>>81835944
> 20 years later
> said immigrants behead old priest, run down children in trucks, cut off music fans testicles and put them in mouth

But boy is the breakdancing worth it! Fuck white culture!
>>
>>81838325
Married to monica bellucci.
>>
File: 1471564077254.png (30KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1471564077254.png
30KB, 634x566px
>>81836064
>>
>>81835944
I don't know about the 90s but nowadays they'd just beat up the jew
>>
>>81835944
Why do you keep coming here and typing in all caps? Are people not taking your bait anymore?
>>
>>81835944
desu, as a frenchfag who grew up in some similar projects, this is basically "My Life : The Movie"
>>81837526
well, he doesnt consider himself as a jew, in fact he's sometimes worst than /pol/ in his statements
>>
>>81836064
> "haha because there are forces in the world we should just lie down and let it happen. God im sleepy."

What did they do to numales, they have no energy in this world. They're so subdued, there's no will for a better world. They dont dare to think there can be a better world, one we can shape, because that's hard work and tiring so they'll just lie down and die.
>>
>>81838552
Decades of feminism and all media making you the most horrendous thing that has ever lived will do that to you.
>>
>>81838548
Well in fairness back then we didnt quite have all the experience and it wasnt unreasonable to be for globalization, we just had the great promise of world peace and interaction. So for a while the disparity between idea and reality wss justified by "social systems are hurting them". So a movie like this could be fairly made. To maintain such a view now with all we have seen and all we know is just evil or stupid.
>>
File: 1492642095909.jpg (22KB, 740x784px) Image search: [Google]
1492642095909.jpg
22KB, 740x784px
>>81835944
>YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT WHITEY
>>
>>81838626
Maybe, but im in a european country - one hit harder than america or most places and im just angry. I absolutely dream of the world we could make and what a great country we could have. Each attack we have and mass rapes and murders hurt me and make me want to fight back, whereas most just use it for social media points then forget. I don't mean this in any sort of "im woke" way, because you could ask what have i done but complain, but im still surprised that most dont even seem to care. As if, like that first anon posted, its just the way things will be and it cant be changed.
>>
>>81838631
>the great promise of world peace and interaction
The only reason that promise was being promoted without any resistance was because hitler and his nation we're violently destroyed. We already figured in the first half of 20th century that globalism is a fairytale, but USA and britain violently beat down all who knew the truth, and ridiculed the truth until people we're afraid to say the truth out loud, and then they forgot it.
>>
>>81838809
Well its a fairytale when there are vastly different ethnic groups and religions on top of that. So any globalism achieved will be under the terms of conquest. Either all under islamic rule or as some grand mixed race, predominantly african strain - which wouldnt be good for progress and civilization.

When you think about it for all the things hitler did his aims were somewhat mild in that respect, purely europe for europeans (with massacred gays and communists though) but other continents ruled by their respective people. Im in no way a nazi, but when i think about it it's a damn sight milder than this current global initiative to melt and remove the white people.
>>
>>81838710
Nah, i think the movie is still currently relevant, that kind of globalization was a mistake fs, it made life harder for everyone... but things actually got worse because of how they dealt with it, not because of globalization itself and the movie depict that pretty well
>>
great film
>>
File: kalevala.png (410KB, 621x349px) Image search: [Google]
kalevala.png
410KB, 621x349px
>>81837503
>Normans were white
hah
>>
i'm french! we're trolls! we smell! and eat shit! hahahaha, still kings we waz of art!!!! hahahahahah;.... mephistoles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81839227
Not who you're arguing with but holy hell do you actually think normans aren't white?????
>>
>>81839261
don't interrupt eugenecists, they're all top comedy, dude.
>>
>>81839306
They literally came from northern europe, who count as whiter than anyone - they score highest on IQ, crime rates and wealth.
>>
>>81838953
That's actually a pretty good argument agains't globalists. "Okay so you want to destroy white people by turning their children brown? How is that not as bad as wanting to destroy all black people? Even hitler just wanted to ensure the survival of white people. You are literally (kek) worse than Hitler."
>>
>>81839468
The only reply to that line of reasoning you'll get is that "white people deserve it".
>>
File: that was a nice nap.jpg (235KB, 1121x1600px) Image search: [Google]
that was a nice nap.jpg
235KB, 1121x1600px
OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!
>>
>>81836064
France genetic background has not change until the 70s, you can't compare several invasions from a few hundred savages a millenium ago and what is happening today.
>>
We must continue to import third world Muslims at all costs. Never mind that there are soldiers in the streets and we've been in a constant state of emergency for some time because of terror attacks and migrant riots. Patting ourselves on the back for our virtuous behaviour is more important than the safety of our loved ones.
>>
anyone French ITT better fucking vote for Le Pen
>>
>>81840549
Well no, they'll say "muh white genocide conspiracy", as if the fact that it isn't consciously orchestrated makes it ok. Now i believe there is a very real and not even subtle direct orchestration - however even if not, to simply say it doesn't matter that white people are going to die out by the actions of the world so long as that isn't itself the express aim is just bizarre.
>>
>>81836083

Non sequitur.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>81840839
That poster was implying we should be okay with Islamization of France because "everyone's an immigrant". No thank you.
>>
>>81838444
You are only partially right. All Europeans having Neanderthal DNA is a dumb meme.
>>
>>81840825
>as if the fact that it isn't consciously orchestrated
But this has been extensively documented.
Take this European Commission document for example:

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf

Or all the referenced articles and books in this:

http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2015/03/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-islamization-mass-immigration-and-destruction-of-european-ethnicity.html
>>
>>81840839
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>81840580
Bro if you also had to live under communism you would also think life sucks.
>>
>>81840878
No, i believe it - as i said it's not even that the evidence is there, people have never lied or tried to hide it.
>>
>>81840935
Clearly then you are in the wrong here, since everyone is familiar with it and doesn't see anything bad about it. What can you do but accept your fate and conform.
>>
>>81841010
Well im not accepting my fate, i have a white wife and she's pregnant with our first child. When i was a teenager and (((left wing))) i always thought i would have one or two children. My wife and I now plan on having four.

We're in a city now for work but as we have our second kid we plan to move out to the countryside and raise them in a decent place.

Meanwhile politics in the UK is moving greater and greater to the right.
>>
>>81841102
This. Have a big white family. Evil lefty loons will be furious!
>>
File: 1379585666631.jpg (43KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1379585666631.jpg
43KB, 300x295px
>Kassovitz was born in Paris, the son of Chantal Rémy, a film editor, and Peter Kassovitz, a director and writer.[1]
>Peter Kassovitz (born 17 November 1938) is a French film director and scriptwriter. He was born to Jewish parents in Budapest, Hungary.
>(Cassel, who plays the Jew in the film, is also a product of nepotism)

> When he was compared to Spike Lee because the film was being compared to Lee's Do the Right Thing, he noted the irony: I don't know if it's really important, or intelligent even, when people say to me I'm a white Spike Lee, because they said to Spike Lee you're a black Woody Allen.[5]

>He played a leading role in Amen. (2003) by Costa-Gavras.
>Gerstein attempts to notify Pope Pius XII (Marcel Iureş) about the gassings, but is appalled by the lack of response he gets from the Catholic hierarchy. The only person moved is Riccardo Fontana (Mathieu Kassovitz), a young Jesuit priest. Fontana and Gerstein attempt to raise awareness about what is happening to the Jews in Europe but even after Fontana appealing to the pope himself, the Vatican makes only a timid and vague condemnation of Hitler and Nazi Germany.
>While the character of Kurt Gerstein is historical, the character of the young priest is fictional. Although based on the action of Gerstein to stop and bring global awareness to the Holocaust, the plot is largely fictitious.

>Kassovitz is also recognizable for playing a conflicted Belgian explosives expert in Steven Spielberg's controversial 2005 film Munich
>Munich is a 2005 American-Canadian historical drama and political thriller film based on Operation Wrath of God, the Israeli government's secret retaliation against the Palestine Liberation Organization

>before La Haine, he directed Métisse (Halfbreed), a film about racemixing where a mulatto girl has two lovers (one black, one white) and gets pregnant without knowing who is the dad

Kassovitz is the very definition of a useful idiot
>>
>>81840845

>That poster was implying we should be okay with Islamization of France because "everyone's an immigrant". No thank you.

Dont move the goalposts kiddo.

>Yeah fuck borders and law and shit.

Thats what you wrote.
>>
>>81841150
We know a lot of leftists as is common being young these days and a surprising amount do actually take some offence at the idea of having a large family, they always ask my wife if she's ok with that as if it's some sort of abuse. Having lots of children and raising them somehow antithetical to feminism. Whereas i can only imagine that an ethnic or mixed couple would only be met with praise and excitement when telling people about plans to have lots of children.
>>
>>81841158
Oh fucking wow everytime.
>>
>>81841328
That's what the guy was implying should happen. Just by saying "we are all immigrants" tells me exactly what he thinks.
>>
>>81841332
Leftists and reddit I would assume hates the idea of white people having more children.

When you bring it up they will either resort to
1. UMM WOW DO WE REALLY NEED MORE PEOPLE?
2. If you have more white people they will take up more resources (never mind taking in migrants would eventually resort in the same with their children)
>>
>>81841332
Yeah it's funny how they think, almost subconciously, that white women are used to good a life to be able to handle having many children, while people outside europe are used to so shit raising a family of seven is nothing.

I also told my half-swedish half-finnish gf that i want to imitate my grand father who had seven sons (my father being one of them). At first she was shocked but has now opened to the idea of having a strong family.
>>
>>81836064
Damn... fuck borders!
>>
>>81841860
an shieeet
>>
>>81841741
Well they have the same patrionizing attitude to arabs, they hold one standard for us but say we cannot judge them. Almost as if arabic people have no choice but to be religious zealots raping and massacring in the name of god. It's true racism at its core.

I know pakistani and iranian friends who are athiest, clever and kind - they don't harrass and rape, they certainly disagree with muslims and yet a supposedly "progressive" leftist would tell you to not try and challenge a muslim opinion - they can't handle it, to allow them to marry children and abuse because it's what they do. It's all very bizarre.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.