[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a perfect movie. This is what the medium should be about.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

This is a perfect movie.
This is what the medium should be about.
>>
t. 14 year-old girl
>>
File: mousehunt.jpg (3MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
mousehunt.jpg
3MB, 2160x3840px
This is a perfect movie.
This is what the medium should be about.
>>
>>81789817
If that's what you get out of Kaufman, it's not him, it's you.
>>
>>81789817
>>
>>81789692
No, it is not. Kaufman couldn't write a decent script that says something substantial and nuanced to save his life. All of his work feels like a teenager's ramblings.
>>
>>81789937
>nuanced

Cinema illiterate.

>substantial

Do another decade or so of living and acquire some existential angst by involving yourselves in the lives of others, then you might get Synecdoche honestly.
>>
Love stories are the Oscar Mayer lunchmeat of cinema.
>>
>>81789817
>>
>>81789692
Have you thought about his cock today?
>>
I wholeheartedly agree with you anon

I like seeing how buttblasted anons here get just because it's accessible and liked by many, the movie itself is incredible, the only decent thing Kaufman ever had a hand in

The use of lighting is beautiful, and the way they express the kind of under the covers intimacy with flashlights in the face or whatever is nice

The same people who dislike this movie are also the braindead cynics who think Spielberg is overrated often
>>
Relatability != quality
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>81790270
In what area does this movie fall short of in terms of quality?
>>
>>81789692
>this faggy shit
>a perfect movie

the numale beta cuck infestation in this place is getting out of hand
>>
File: 744765777.jpg (43KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
744765777.jpg
43KB, 680x661px
>>81789851
Mousebro!
>>
>>81789692
This and The Truman Show are perfect.
>>
My dad loves this movie and would just randomly have it on. Actually made me lose a little respect from him, given his other favorite movies are Blade Runner, Dances With Wolves, Godfather, SPR, etc
>>
>>81789817
>>
>>81791011

But you're just some cunt who was living in his balls until he shot you into your mother's uterus. He could just easily have shot you into a wad of toilet paper and flushed your worthless ass. What weight could or should your opinion have with him?
>>
>tfw I only watched this movie once
Can't handle the feels
>>
>>81791161
savage
>>
File: 1490932665649.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490932665649.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>81790933
love you dubsman
>>
>>81791161
decimated
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.