[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we actually care about the upcoming Babby cup? Or have we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: big team for you.png (37KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
big team for you.png
37KB, 250x273px
Do we actually care about the upcoming Babby cup?

Or have we been invaded by newfags and crossposters so much that most people don't even know what the cup is?
>>
Szechuan sauce should be a gold player.
>>
is it still on 16? or has 17 been modded now?
>>
I don't pay attention to anything off /tv/ itself
>>
I only care if Crab Legs will be playing again.
>>
>>81775489

You're missing out then, 4chan cup is maximum comfy viewing.
>>
>>81775594

The major reason why our players suck is because we don't care, if we cared a bit more we could get some more recent names.
>>
When is it?
>>
/tv/'s a rick and morty, capeshit, star wars board
Almost certainly plays FIFA instead of PES
>>
>>81775727

Middle of May.

In 2016 Winter our team was horrendously out of date, we need some fresh new memes on the scene.
>>
>>81775757

Then embrace that with Mary Sue, DCuck, and RedditandMemey as names as players then.
>>
>>81775786
>some fresh new memes on the scene

I am all out.
>>
fuck the 4cc fucking rigged shit
>>
>>81775991

Newfag detected.

The entirety of the 4cc is each individual boards memes, that's what makes it so comfy

>>81775997

I hate the horsefuckers more than anyone but it's not rigged.
>>
>>81776074
Newfag? Kid, sorry for not keeping track of every fucking meme around here. I come here for movie discussions and not for some shitty memes that would make me hip and cool. If that is what you need to fit in, please go ahead.
>>
>>81776250

So defensive, and so new.

Imagine thinking that /tv/ has had any proper discussions of Television of Film in the last five years.

If you need a place to assert your dominance through Internet points, I'm sure you can find that at r/movies you self righteous Newfag.
>>
>>81776381
>Imagine thinking that /tv/ has had any proper discussions of Television of Film in the last five years.

Awful trend. If you want to find a solid discussion thread you can. If not, you can create one and it will surely get replies, if you put enough effort to make it. With that attitude you contribute to the problem by shit posting, bane posting and just all-around flinging your shit like a rabid monkey, and then you say "/tv/ is cancer and will never be the same as it way before".

>If you need a place to assert your dominance through Internet points

What are you even talking about? If anything it is you trying to assert your dominance with your "spicy memes makes me superior to others" attitude. I don't know who you are trying to show off for.

If you are such an oldfag (which I highly doubt) you better act like one.
>>
It'll be comfy
>>
>>81776796

Hm, interesting, tell us more oh wise one.
>>
>>81777777
>>
>>81775617
Maybe for /v/edditors such as yourself.
>>
>>81777771
No need to, what I said got through that is what matters, albeit it probably won't stick.
>>
>>81777859
Nothing can top the GET where somebody said they wanted to eat Chloe Moretz's farts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.