[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

13 Reasons Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 46

File: 13rw.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
13rw.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
last thread was archived

>>81506228
>>
Bretty good was hoping he would go all fucking mad and get revenge on each of the people though
>>
File: tyler-down-13-reasons.jpg (35KB, 717x359px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-down-13-reasons.jpg
35KB, 717x359px
>>81553784
Tyler has you covered senpai
>>
Couldn't make it past episode 3. It's like a shitty degrassi that takes itself way too seriously.
>>
Yeah I also really like the darker and edgier After School Special reboot.
>>
>>81554032
Oh I forgot to add that I did actually like how they told the story. Everything else about it blew ass and I couldn't make it through the whole series
>>
I wish the stuff on the last few tapes hadn't been so predictable.

How the series should have ended:

>main character is actually really the bad guy and did something terrible to cause her ragequit from irl
>next season or last episode lead in begins with camera dipshit explaining on tapes why he went all We Need To Talk About Kevin
>>
>>81554252
It really picks up around episode 9 though and then it keeps on going full speed til the end
>>
>>81554382

10-13 are a little disappointing from all the buildup
>>
JEFF BEST BOY
>>
>>81553725
Watching this with the fiancee and we are on ep. 6 and this shit is predictable as fuck. They give away the rape in the the third episode or something like that. it's okay, I'll give it that.
>>
>>81554480

I liked it because it's angsty and tense but yeah some of the shit you can see coming across the length of the SanFran bay
>>
>>81554382
Watching it now, I know how it ends but I can barely make it to that point.

Whiny teenagers, who fucking cares

>>81554480
Do they? I've been cleaning my room whilst watching this.. how?
>>
>>81554434
But why did he have to go;_; I hate HATE HATE THAT ROASTIE
>>
>that soundtrack

SOCIAL PRESSURES

EXIST
>>
>>81554552
>tfw no friend who will help you with girls

>:(
>>
>>81553725
I marathoned it 2 days ago, loved it, deleted it, and now I'm downloading it again. I'm literally gonna marathon it again tonight/tomorrow.

I don't know why I'm doing this. Please help me. I think it broke something.
>>
>>81554578

Yeah but Jeff was trying to get girls into him he couldn't give a shit about. He wanted a chick somewhere on a spectrum between Hannah and Skye

geek ladies didn't exist at his school tho
>>
File: ULT5ayQaJLAx.gif (4MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ULT5ayQaJLAx.gif
4MB, 500x282px
>Hey Anon, need a ride?
>>
>>81554516
I was getting into it, but they blast you with every cliche in the first few episodes. The suicide bitch set herself up for ALL of it.
>>
>>81554539
>Do they? I've been cleaning my room whilst watching this.. how?

The interracial couple talk about jail time in the pool house. So that only conclusions are rape, murder, or robbery as far a high school bs goes. Knowing horny high school kids its most likely rape.
>>
I liked the twitchy awkward boy becoming a manipulative game player thing they had going on

reminded me of durarara and my other weeb shit animes
>>
i literally just finished it.
been watching on and off over the past week.
it was predictable as fuck and a little cringey but it was ok i guess

didn't like the ending though but i guess it's like a hit or miss kind of thing if you are into open interpretation kinda ending shit.

it was an alright show, just predictable

i couldn't watch the bathtub part without covering my eyes.
>>
Can they please make an alternative TV Show where Clay and Hannah get together and live a happy life?

Asking for a friend.
>>
What was the point in showing tyler with all those guns when they did nothing with it?
>>
>>81553784

He kinda did, he was just very procedural about it. Clever how he decides to cut his losses with Bryce by offering to buy drugs so he has a way to show trust by also doing something illegal and act like he won't pull the confession
>>
>>81554539
>Whiny teenagers, who fucking cares
Well it sure as fuck starts out that way, but then it becomes pretty dark and depressing
>>
>>81554809

Buildup for season 2's opening story
>>
it's really difficult to push through the whiny teen bullshit at the start but i'm glad i stuck through it.

i got what i wanted out of it so i'm happy.
>>
>>81554931
Did you shed a tear at any point?
>>
>>81554931
Eww dude
>>
>>81554992
I nearly did when she called him Helmet on the tape near the end

dunno why but it got me
>>
>>81554815

Those drugs aren't even illegal in Cali anymore

why was it such a big deal
>>
>>81554992
not really but i think a scene might hit me like a week later or something because i tend to not react to sad shit fast.
>>
if you actually liked this show you have extremely bad taste and should probably stick to playing video games
>>
>>81555056
kek good on ya dude. I had a lump in my throat a few times. I shed a tear at the end of ep 3 or 4 when her parents were crying on the sofa. The fucking piano playing in the background just killed me.

God damn fucking show.
>>
>>81555222
>those digits

here is your tape.
>>
>>81555222
recommend me a better show. fyi, if you say rick and morty i will punch you on the face.
>>
>>81554382
Im not sitting through 8 episodes of bullshit to get to something good. I just can't do it man.
It did seriously make me want to binge degrassi again though
>>
>>81555340
quarry
the knick
>>
>>81553725
This show is so boring and melodramatic.

These "brutal" scenes in the later episodes best be worth it..
>>
>>81555229
Are you a woman currently PMSing or have you not experienced much?
>>
>>81555354

There's literally nothing there that you haven't seen if you've watched Rules of Attraction or Heathers
>>
>>81555354
don't hype yourself up too much mate.
i think i did and it might have ruined the experience.
>>
>>81555354
lol there is no brutal scenes

theres a 10 second rape scene and she slits her wrists

thats it
>>
>>81554869
>season 2 will be 13 VHS tapes about tyler shooting up the school
This would be amazing
>>
>>81555340
Lost.
>>
>>81555460
hi damon
>>
>>81555340
malcom in the middle
>>
My main gripe is the writing, aside from the horrible, out of place dialogue.
>Hey, it's bad slut shaming a girl just because she wanted to do normal things with her jock boyfriend.
>But she's totally not a slut, it was just a kiss!

At least have the guts to say she let him finger her and had a picture of her pussy, starting this shit because of a PANTY SHOT is absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>81555350
I will check these out
>>81555460
I will not watch Lost. I watched 1 season it's shit. It's same thing every episode

>oooo polar bear mystery
>cliffhanger
>come back next week!
>next week
>oooo smoke mystery
>cliffhanger
>come back next week!!
>>
>>81555597

JJ Abrams' unmedicated ADD is really popular TV ratings gold for some reason

Sadly, it ruined Star Trek
>>
>>81555561
I think netflix and most other major corporations are scared of backlash over actually portraying real teenage behavior because of the underage thing.
>>
>>81555597
>I will check these out

watch the knick first. its the most kino show of the past 5 years
>>
File: tumblr_o5k5ks09VA1uzlrgto1_1280.jpg (157KB, 750x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5k5ks09VA1uzlrgto1_1280.jpg
157KB, 750x719px
I-I love her!
>>
>everyone tells Clay his tape is the worst
>Tony straight up says hes the reason Hannah killed herself
>Clays tape is actually just Hannah saying its not his fault and hes the only good person she ever knew
I legit dont understand this, was it simply to build tension and hype for Clays tape?
>>
>>81554815
i think that was his backup ,he might deny everything and not talk about the surprise buttsex but he was known to sell people weed if you said you really needed and were out of it .
bryce is underdeveloped as fuck , the other did shit but the show also showed their side of things bryce was a real friend to justin (xept the gf rape thing) and basically helped everyone who asked him anything and generally was nice (xept the rape stuff) . show should have built him up some more to show why he views women the way he does .

>>81554869
isnt this a miniseries tho ?, i mean there is a book and they finished the book's story didnt they ?. also the series's name is very specific and would seem kinda silly if the next season dosnt have exactly 13 reasons for something .

they'd never do such a thing but an alternate-reality thing where all the reasons she lists dont happen but shit still manages to get fucked would be cool.
maybe hannah lives but her life is shit and skye kills herself or something.
>>
>>81555691
Yes this piece of shit show
>>
>>81555660
this
worse shit than this show happens in just about any hs anywhere but i'm not sure if you make it too real it'd even get aired.
>>
>>81555597
Yes you watched it after knowing the spoilers. That usually kills a show for most people.
>>
>>81555561
>the black girl said salad shaming

goddamn it.
>>
>>81555688
be sure to get her consent, anon, or someone might kill themselves
>>
I was Clay's photo double
>>
>>81555725
That's what made superbad so popular. While it was over the top, it actually portrayed high school kids somewhat accurately. It was a played out story, but they nailed it. I remember watching it senior year and found the characters pretty relatable
>>
>>81555429
I know that but everyone keeps saying how hard the suicide is to watch and the water overflowing etc etc
And the rapez
>>
>>81555688

Is this the female Elliot Rodger?
>>
>>81555817
>water overflowing

why do they always do this in shows/movies when someone commits suicide in a bathtub
>>
File: rj20pi.png (382KB, 424x515px) Image search: [Google]
rj20pi.png
382KB, 424x515px
>>81555688
Those proportions on her face remind me of something
>>
Who is best girl?
>>
>>81555867
me
>>
>>81555350
10/10 taste desu, i wish they made more knick seasons . and yea while the subject of the show is shitty teen drama its pretty well made and really got to me at some points .
>>
if there's one thing i just couldn't believe about this show is how the people walked around in their houses with their shoes on.
fuck, sometimes they were in fucking bed with their shoes on fucking animals
>>
>>81555945
forgot a comma at the end.
>>
>>81554685
>i couldn't watch the bathtub part without covering my eyes.
fuckin same. the one-shot where she's found by her parents is just torture
>>
>>81555945

Really common in the United States except among Asian-American families or people who have traveled a lot
>>
Why is Justin such a cuck?

Hannah watches her friend get raped and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her..
Nah m8 bleed bitch
>>
>>81556005
Do you only watch PG or 15 rated films?
It's not that deep, man.
>>
>>81556079
did you even watch the scene?
>>
>>81555691
>she couldnt make him his own seperate tape saying all she wanted to say to him without implying she killed herself because of him
yes, its lazy writing for a shitty plot device .also
>he cant go though the tapes fast and has to do one every couple of days . even when its in his best interests to just sit through it all and get the facts to deal with he other tape people .
better yet she could apologize to the beta dude obsessed with her for sperging out and sit on his beta faggot face for the rest of highschool as stress relief.
also
>accuses counselor of not following up and talking things though with her when she told him about her shit
>not talk shit through with asian jock or clay when she was bitchy to both and both would fuck her and be ok bfs
>>
>>81556165
But she's depressed and can't consider her actions, pushes people away so feel compassion for her!
>>
i wonder how suicidals feel watching this show.
>>
>>81556121
Yes, you should watch films/series that aren't only available on Netflix.
>>
>>81556079
>>81556121
Both of you need to realise that this show will affect some people and not others. If you have a sister or daughter you may relate more, or if you've had a traumatic experience this might trigger an emotional response.

We're not all the same, anons. No point calling eachother retards because one of you cried and the other one didn't.
>>
>>81556265
My gf used to have issues like this (tried to off herself a few times when she was younger).
I'd like to hear what she thinks of it but would not feel right exposing her to it
>>
>>81556364
She'll find it of her own accord anon, or she'll ignore it. If you both watch/like the same shows sometimes then why not. She won't kill herself because dumb bloody Hannah did. Hannah was an idiot, they all were, but I still enjoyed the show
>>
>>81556210
that's why her character pissed me off so much . if anyone should have KYSed themselves its justin,shit life, lots of baggage , only friend attacks him cucks him and rapes the gf he loves or sheri with her basically killing a cool dude everyone loves because she cant report a sign is knocked down or even just sit there with emergency lights on the car until cops come, dosnt even have to tell him she did it.
>>
>>81556344
yeah basically if you've ever experienced heavy shit this who might make you feel some things.

i did
>>
>>81556455
Nah it's not that I'm concerned she'll be triggered. I just feel it's insensitive? I dunno
>>
>>81556471
this show might*
>>
>>81553725
These threads are my crack desu guys, I have a problem
>>
>>81556471

I never even had shit happen to me but was unhealthy levels of obsessed with suicide and sexual assault as a teen and this show brought back memories
>>
>>81556642
You were obsessed with sexual assault?
>>
shit teenage drama that tried too much and the awaited twist was never actually there
>>
>>81555062
They're under 21, dipshit

>>81556005
This is what finally got me, when they found her. It was a little to real for me.
>>
The niggresses in this show are annoying as hell
>>
>>81556812
for its subject (highschool shit) it was well made , enough to trigger people's shitty highschool memories .
also its refreshing that theres a show that makes you empathize and even like a character , with all its failings and stupid shit she did when you know from ep1 there wont be a happy ending and she's gonna KYS.
>>
>>81556820
the scene of her parents was really well acted . you can see the time it takes her mom to even realize what she's looking at and the few seconds where she doesn't believe what she sees .
>>
Did the black teacher really do anything wrong? If hannah wasnt going to name bryce what could he do? Her waiting to see if he would follow her out of the office just made me dislike her
>>
Reminder if you watch this show made for moody teenage girls as a 20 something adult male you should be ashamed
>>
>>81557232
tell her parents that she is going through a tough time I guess?
>>
>>81555691
I mean yeah if Clay would have stayed with Hannah then Jessica wouldnt have been raped by Bryce in that room and Sheri may or may not have hit the stop sign but Jeff still drove drunk and might have died regardless.
>>
>>81557272
This. A thousand times this
>>
>>81557232
thing is he seemed like he kinda cared ,he probably would probably look for her later for a follow up it just happens that at that time he was really busy with something and someone was calling him all the time.
i mean if you're gonna kys urself you got nothing to lose might as well just spill the beans to your parents\cley\someone and not fucking autistically test if people follow you out of the office after you saw they were getting calls and were busy.
>>
>>81557050
I don't know what order they filmed it, but imagine the actors having to go from normal parents to the parents of a dead kid on the same set. The mother especially, she's a phenomenal actor.
>>
>>81557379
>Jeff still drove drunk and might have died regardless.

delet

Jeff wasn't drunk
>>
File: witnessedorgy.png (193KB, 360x314px) Image search: [Google]
witnessedorgy.png
193KB, 360x314px
>>81557541
Explain the open beers then
>>
>>81557591
They were the beers that he bought and they got shattered/opened in the crash
>>
File: IMG_2980.jpg (52KB, 750x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2980.jpg
52KB, 750x361px
>sees rapist.
>gets in hot tub alone with rapist
>gets raped.

the fuck did she expect? Bitch brings every problem she has onto herself and decides to grieve everyone else over her terrible lack of agency and belief her feelings are most important.
Invites herself for rape and causes Jeff to die. Just nah
>>
>>81557379
he had 2 beers hours ago that's basically nothing. also while those highschool retards dont know shit it should be easy to determine if the stop sign caused the crash and check if he was drunk.
>>
Anyone else like the painting of the elephant in Bryce's sitting room when him and Clay are talking about weed.

I love me some unsubtle metaphors
>>
SOMEONE POST A WEBM OF THAT BITCH KILLING HERSELF PLEASE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: My Video1.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
My Video1.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>81556344
>>81556471
I have a teenage Daughter, so memey characters and shit acting aside, I could actually relate to Hannah's parents and the trauma they must be going through. I had a few little lumps in my throat during the series, mainly to do with the parents, but this fucking scene here man... I had tears running down my face. I couldn't even stop it.

I can't imagine what I'd be like if that was MY Daughter senpai. Fuck those feels. This show triggered a tear from me and I gotta give it credit for that.
>>
File: IMG_2981.gif (212KB, 1166x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2981.gif
212KB, 1166x875px
>>81558345
Please and not a webm
>>
>>81558375
I'd be more tearful over the piece of shit daughter I raised
>>
>kept chasing chad thundercocks and leading on beta orbiter
absolute BITCH
>>
File: ded.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ded.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>81558345
>>
>>81557774
>gets in hot tub alone with rapist
Why do so many retards screw this up? He got in after her. Her mistake was going to that party in the first place fully knowing it was at his house. I think her intent was to make up with her previous friends who were in the tub before Bryce
>>
File: 1480711338634.jpg (32KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1480711338634.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
>>81558375
>that fucking scene where they find Hannahs corpse
Hit me right in the fucking dad feels.
>>
>>81558503
>STAYS in hot tub with rapist
better?
>>
>Had a friend in middle school that hung herself, she was like fucking 13

The feels man, the feels
>>
>>81558487
As I said, the characters were memes dude. Every kid at that school was a full-on retard. Some of the decisions made were comical, and the acting at times was awful.

I still enjoyed it.
>>
>>81558503
The ending would have been better if she thought Clay regret raped her and Clay's account of it was that she consented and even instigated it.

Fratbro Chad raping a stupid girl isn't too original.
>>
File: nDhG6U5ZO_E.jpg (77KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
nDhG6U5ZO_E.jpg
77KB, 1280x688px
>>81558495
>this fucking scene
>also the scene where her parents found her
>>
>>81558534
>STAYS in hot tub with rapist
>le she wanted to be raped meme
No she was clearly trying to get out, he forced her arms down, then she proceeded to get Bryced
>>
Hello everyone, Hannah is my waifu, please be respectful of her, thank you
>>
>>81558375
>>81558495
>>81558518
>>81558623
While all around the show was pretty bad with some extremely cliche writing, the suicide scene was actually very well done.
It also is no coincidence it has very little dialog.
>>
>>81558518
Shit was hard bruv. Putting yourself in those situations. Fuck that.

Damn fucking right I'm shedding a tear
>>
>>81558643
when he got in she should have left straight away.
>>
>>81558681
...or at least asked for the $700 she lost for a BJ.
>>
File: 1488337817866.jpg (161KB, 710x850px) Image search: [Google]
1488337817866.jpg
161KB, 710x850px
>>81558495
>>81558518
>>81558623
Clay telling the counselor about his tape was kino and was the best part of the entire series. Haven't cried like that since Up
>>
Memes aside the girl who plays Hannah is super cute

Is it true she likes girls IRL?

t. lesbian
>>
File: 1490946399561.jpg (58KB, 241x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490946399561.jpg
58KB, 241x300px
>let me tell you about being lonely
>>
>>81558495
If I spend the entire scene looking at her fat tits, does it make me a sociopath?
>>
File: crying-baby.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>81558495
What if Hannah comes back 'It follows' stylee and kills Bryce, then regenerates a new body and comes back to life and everything's fine they all live happily ever after, the end, sound good? Fuck dying man you can't be dead damnit!!!
>>
>>81559203
This but she comes back in Jeffs body and still wants to fuck Clay
>>
>>81559198
damn dude i didn't even notice they're phat as fuck dawg
>>
File: 1434333930786.jpg (16KB, 539x361px) Image search: [Google]
1434333930786.jpg
16KB, 539x361px
>>81555691
I mean, he did inadvertently cause the shittiest scenario of events to ever happen in that school.
>>
>>81559272
irrelevant to his tape tho
>>
File: 1491941719133.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491941719133.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>81559198
No, I did that too, and cried at the same time. Shit was weird bruv. I was also trying to check out her tits while Bryce was raping her, again whilst crying, but the whole thing just got too much so I just concentrated on the scene desu famalam. play it half speed, anon fucked it up
>>
File: laugh-at-me-will-gary-larson1.jpg (107KB, 650x782px) Image search: [Google]
laugh-at-me-will-gary-larson1.jpg
107KB, 650x782px
Does the show go into the parents finding Hannah and cleaning up her corpse similar to Jane from Breaking Bad?
>>
File: 117923964.jpg (152KB, 585x874px) Image search: [Google]
117923964.jpg
152KB, 585x874px
>>81558563
So weird. Shouldn't puberty be where you first get the hormones that make you want to CREATE life not end it? What causes this inversion?

13 isn't even old enough to experience years of rejection (pic related).
>>
>>81559353
lol he fuck her
>>
File: 1489967683267.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489967683267.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>81559203
It would either be the greatest modern kino we'll ever see in out lifetime or a gigantic shitshow.
>>
God I want to fuck Hannah Baker
>>
>>81559471
ya him bone dat
>>
File: 1487261232225.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1487261232225.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>81559198
Kind of.
I was watching this scene with my mother, she was trying to hold back tears while I was trying to hold back my boner.
>>
>>81559530
I'd like to give her some rough anal. See what the best ass in the school feels like.
>>
I almost started crying when Vienna played during the Hannah suicide montage.

That song has personal meaning for me and a girl I used to be involved with. Fuck.....
>>
13 reasons why I wanna FUCK Hannah Baker's tig ol' bitties
>>
>>81559558
>watching tv shows with mom
im jelly a/f m8 , my mom is too pleb even for shows like this .
shit dude watching shows with mom is almost as patrician as posting on /tv/ with mom.

also hannah's mom's acting is like 10/10
>>
File: whitedecline.webm (3MB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
whitedecline.webm
3MB, 570x320px
White people are such pussies. Hannah, like all forever alone crackas are just racist. She rejected that nice Asian guy who didn't know DTF.
>>
HANNAH IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

STOP SAYING LEWD THINGS RIGHT NOW!!!
>>
>>81553725
Couldn't finish it because clay is so cringey
>having an autist as the main character
>>
>>81554209

probably what's going to happen if a Tyler arc picks up in a new season
>>
File: 56488.png (228KB, 349x315px) Image search: [Google]
56488.png
228KB, 349x315px
>>81559654
brilliant
>>
>>81559592

Yeah they chose the soundtrack pretty consciously to appeal to older audiences who could relate to the characters at a safe distance
>>
>>81559648
oz is such kino
>>
>>81555691

The other students are trying to give him shit to keep him off their back. They know he has severe anxiety so they think they can exploit his weakness.
>>
>>81559645
>my mom is too pleb even for shows like this

Dude, it's a fucking Netflix show, getting anything branded as a Netflix original is the closest thing there is to an actual normie pleb pheromone. 13 Reasons just happened to be decent this time around.
>>
>>81559654
I want to fuck Hannah while she cuts her wrists. Cutting scars are a huge turn on
>>
File: 117923963.jpg (26KB, 547x211px) Image search: [Google]
117923963.jpg
26KB, 547x211px
>>81559679
I really can't look at Clay with his pussy ass shoulders. The actor is a 20 year old to boot. Most of the actors on the show seem like queers honestly. Literally none give off any hint of a hetero sex drive.
>>
>>81555222
Nah it was a terrific high school/teen drama, especially by TV standards.
>>
>>81559198
>>81559558
Mommy?
>>
>>81559823
It has all the TV high school tropes. Upper-middle class. Suburbs. "Jocks" are revered even though obviously none of them has talent or physique to even play in college. It also has some standard American puritanical bullshit, starting with the slut shaming in episode 1 over literally nothing.
>>
>>81559803
Doesn't matter, Clay is prime boyfriend material.
>>
>>81559920
She looks like every White cunt who has an inflated ego from white knights and social media. She'd never have self-esteem issues irl.
>>
>>81559737
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZW7bkholrc
soundtrack was pretty great .
the show pretty much appeals to people who hated highschool. part of me even thinks people at the age of the characters wont be able to appreciate it. feels like it was made more for people remembering their highschool shit in retrospect and not ones going through it .
its like in my country there's tons of army themed shows\movies , soldiers barely watch them and most of the audience is people looking with nostalgia ont heir army days.
>>
>>81556812
It's good it just goes from being a master tier examination of the current state of American youth to a Nickelodeon drama and back again every 20 minutes. It goes from the heart wrenching dance fantasy/memory Clay had to "You can't love someone back to life." "You can try!"
>>
>>81559936
When will we get anything that portrays High School in a realistic manner.
>>
>>81558563
That's gotta be a real tough feel my man.
>>
>>81555688
literally a female undead
>>
>>81560018
Shouldn't HS better petty comfy these day? I mean, there's all sort of options for people who want to do something different, like finish your degree online or at a community college. Not to mention special schools for all the criminal aggressive types.
>>
>>81559796
You're pretty fucked up.
>>
>>81558623
>>81558673
Any webm of the parents finding her?
>>
>>81560018
No show has yet to nail the three boys walking side by side and bumping into each other because they don't want to take up too much space in the hallway and don't want to speak too loudly
>>
>>81560115
For you.
>>
>>81559936
That doesn't make it bad, my high school was surprisingly similar to those cliches. The main problem is most kids would lay off if they saw someone getting ducked up like Hannah was, but this isn't real life I guess.
>>
>>81558495
>not putting your arm under water so the pressure alleviates the pain and makes less of a mess

what a dumbo
>>
>>81560175
Probably why she killed herself
>>
File: lis.jpg (131KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
lis.jpg
131KB, 642x362px
>>81560018
It certainly portrays it better than this garbage
>>
>>81559803
>Most of the actors on the show seem like queers honestly. Literally none give off any hint of a hetero sex drive.
i remember some document or something of hannah's\clay's saying they're 2000 kids .and looking like faggots seems to be popular among them .
>>81559952
>Clay is prime boyfriend material.
not really but hes a beta faggot and they're both retarded autists , they deserve each other .
bitch could have had a beta fuckboi go that goes down on her every day if she wasnt all retarded 'you're too good for me' when he's clearly not.
>>81560012
this, but you cant do a highschool show without retarded drama . that's exactly the age where people get it out of their system by making retarded decisions
>>
File: 1489968749256.png (82KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1489968749256.png
82KB, 441x411px
>>81560095
I graduated HS a couple years ago, it had it's fair share of drama but there were no real cliques or anything like that, people just stuck together with the people they knew from earlier grades and If they didn't have any friends from earlier grades they would just float around as invisible loners. Although my school cared a lot about it's football team so quote unquote Jocks breezed through school.

>>81560245
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *wheeze* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaaaaaa... Holy fuck anon, get that shit out of here.
>>
>>81560095

>tfw didn't opt out of regular high school to spend high school years at community college
>tfw didn't get to take an entry level college curriculum and bang hot older college co eds while talking all deep in community college philosophy classes as a teen
>>
File: 1491322549906.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491322549906.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
>>81560301
Anon, Clay is a prime twink boyfriend. In a straight relationship he'd be a beta, in a gay one however...
>>
>>81559980

Israel or South Korea

>tfw saw this one Israeli army movie that had no actual fighting or soldiering and was about melodramatic high school type relationship drama but with 20something draftees
>>
>>81559936

Tony kind of showed how the upper middle class bullshit looks to real people though
>>
File: 1473900033632.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473900033632.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>81560245
Episodes 2-4 were fucking great though
>>
>>81558495
shit thats hard to watch

nice tits though
>>
>>81556005
My god you people have both weak stomachs and shit taste

It was just shit

The acting was mediocre at best on the part of the parents, like all of the kther acting in the series

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

DELETE THIS
>>
Is this worth watching or what? Every normalfag I know is praising this show right now
>>
>>81560752
average at best.
>>
>>81560752

Were you anxious or depressed when you were younger?

Then yeah it is.
>>
>>81560752
Definitely worth it, suffer through the melodrama to get to the feels.
>>
File: My Video2.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
My Video2.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>81558623
>>81560124
Here you go lads, I just wish we had sound.

SPOILERS here for any newfags. Don't watch this.
>>
>>81558375
>has teenage daughter
>hangs out on /tv/ and watches tv shows for teens

the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: bryce.jpg (566KB, 1365x890px) Image search: [Google]
bryce.jpg
566KB, 1365x890px
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>81561753

CHAD ALWAYS WINS BABY
>>
File: 4535.jpg (259KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
4535.jpg
259KB, 900x904px
>>81561753
He looks young in this pic, but when I first say him I instantly thought he looked about 25. Best I can tell from his IMDB credits the actor is about 22 years old. Clay is 20. Hannah 19.

Anyone know why these shows never actually use child actors? The only example that does was Cyberbully. Is it child actor labor laws or something? Or just needing more acting training than teenagers typically would have?
>>
>>81560245
but that took place at an art school
>>
File: Hjordis_TV_Show_Poster.jpg (89KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
Hjordis_TV_Show_Poster.jpg
89KB, 426x597px
>>81560245
>>81560018
Can any Euros confirm or deny the accuracy of pic related?
>>
>>81563053
yes lets use a 14 year old actor in this rape scene what a good idea that will not lead to any lashback at all
>>
>>81554032
This. How do people like this trash?

>boring story
>boring characters
>characters have 0 personality. they're caricatures. I know this is high school teenagers, but come on.
>le poor girl that had so little friends that she an hero :-(
>waaaaaaaaaay too fucking melodramatic and angsty.
>m.c is boring and ugly.

Anyone else getting tired of this "totally average and exceptionally unremarkable main character" trope in YA trash?
>>
File: 1490827549791.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490827549791.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>81554624
Reminder this guy is even shorter than clay, who is 5'8".

Wonder how low the suspension on his car is in this show to compensate for that shit.

>>81559198
fuck no. I did the same. she was literally retarded. its a shame i guess.

>>81561148
the acting was so damn bad. the room tier. laughed at this shit, ruined the scene.
>>
>>81553725
Man this series is really good, I haven't been into a show this much in years.
>>
Help me out, brehs.

I'm 8 episodes in and it's so fucking boring. People keep telling me it gets good, but christ this shit is so . fucking. boring
>>
>no clay mom sex scene

JDIMSA
>>
>>81563272
I watched this 3 times already
>>
>>81563371
come back in season 2 when Clay shoots up the school
>>
>>81563406
I read the book 5 or 4 years ago, and watching for the first time now.
I'm remembering some stuff, but they've changed a lot.
>>
>>81563053

Children have to go to school and shit, they're a pain to work with.

At least they're finding people who somewhat look the part, back in the 70-80's those movies had high school students that looked like they were pushing 30.
>>
I'm on episode two
>maybe you just didn't do anything and you should have
LMAO what a stupid cunt
>>
>>81563406
what the fuck? go back to instagram fucking normie.
>>
File: Minnette_@_Goosebumps.jpg (244KB, 850x1225px) Image search: [Google]
Minnette_@_Goosebumps.jpg
244KB, 850x1225px
>>81563183
>m.c is boring and ugly
He's not that bad
>>
File: 1472580279372.jpg (18KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1472580279372.jpg
18KB, 510x476px
>>81563272
>>81563406
>3 times
It's good but its not that good
>>
It's really disheartening to see people say they literally fucking cried because of this shitty show.
>>
>>81555858
if youre killing yourself youd probably not give a shit about leaving a faucet running idk. Its definitley rude tho
>>
>move for the first time that I can remember
>come to a school in georgia, but keep to myself
>some random guy comes and sits next to me and does his best to make me feel welcome with his friends and the school
>he apparently had a severe mental breakdown the next day and offs himself over a candy bar.
>I can never forget his name

This was in 6th grade.
>>
>>81554624
JUST LISTEN TO THE TAPES
>>
>>81555561
The panty shot was a stretch, this idea is much more realistic to the hs experience
>>
>>81564346
I'm sorry anon ;_;
>>
>>81554685
you should be in bed bill
>>
>>81564346
>offs himself over a candy bar.
what?
>>
Now that I think about it some girl at my school killed herself a few weeks (months?) ago.
Have no idea who she was though, and the school didn't do any sort of tribute or offer any "help programs".
I feel like a lot of this stuff is really exaggerated.
Schools typically don't do anything much about suicides, they kinda just let them fade into obscurity.
>>
Why did Bryce not get shot in the face?
>>
>>81565771
I feel like most schools make a big deal out of them, a boy who went to my high school killed himself and they made
a whole big campaign against bullying.
>>
>>81565932
I actually thought they were building to this as they showed how three kids who had a motive to off him (Jessica, Justin and Tyler) with guns right at the ending.
>>
>>81566103
>they made
>a whole big campaign against bullying.
wow, that's never happened where I went to school, and I'm pretty sure we had a decent amount of suicides.
>>
god why is /tv/ always posting threads for a fucking teenage show
>>
>>81565932
Tyler hates Monty more
>>
>>81566321
No wonder you had a decent amount of suicides. You'd think after the first few they'd at least try something to stop them.
>>
>>81566337
>Stranger things is for middleschoolers
>>
>>81566337
yeah, I wonder.
maybe it has something to do with the demographi- nah... that's not allowed here.
>>
>>81566337
Because it's good and it brings us back to our beta high schooler days. Also lots of smoking hot 20 year olds.
>>
>>81566368
well they had this program called challenge day where once a year students went down to the auditorium to do some type of "bonding exercises" and generally vent it out.
They got free subway too.
I never went to any, but I've heard that most people just go down there to cry about shit.
>>
I just finished it. Man that was heavy, and I actually liked the ending, Clay sees a girl who is hurting (Skye) and just shows her that she isn't alone.

I think if we all had a friend like Jeff in high school we would be better people.
>>
>>81566414
Free subway and you get to miss class? Why would anyone not go to that?
>>
>>81566465
I loved this show. It wasn't perfect but it spoke to beta I was in high school and really got me in my feels with the fantasy sequences.
>>
>>81566517
That's one reason I hate watching shows like this because it reminds me how uneventful my high school life was because I was so introverted a didn't really hang out with friends and of course didn't have a high school sweetheart.
>>
>>81566384
stranger things was wat different compared to this normie high school drama shit... /tv/ has gone to shit. most of you over the age 21 are fags for watching this shit
>>
File: IMG_3781.jpg (59KB, 858x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3781.jpg
59KB, 858x402px
>>81566576
>on /tv/
>Not gay
>>
>>81566472
I didn't really think it was worth it, plus I was too much of a moralfag to go down there and make up some life story about why I was there.
>>
>>81566681
Well you were a very honorable high schooler then, I would've taken that any day.
>>
>>81566566
I can see why that might be bad, but I can sort of see myself as a Clay or Tyler which makes the feels a little closer to home.
>>
>>81556265
Why are some anons so angry that people enjoyed, or were affected by this show? How does it hurt you in any way?
>>
So my coworker recommended this show to me. This shit is really hard to get through, because it's just trudging along. So far I'm on episode 7, and it's still pretty boring (clay getting more and more nuclear is the only redeeming quality).

Does this show ever pick up?

Why the fuck does everyone at this school have tats?
>>
>>81566566
I totally understand what you mean.
I was honestly pretty nonchalant for most of high school so I didn't do much except hang out with friends, school events were mostly lame, but looking back I probably should've tried more stuff.
It always seemed like depictions of school in shows and movies always seem to make it more eventful though, but that's probably because the cycle of school, homework and a job is super mundane.
>>
>>81557272
the @ feature is free
>>
>having empathy for a roastie
I literally cant simpathize with woman
Never could.
>>
>>81566990
I actually started hating Hannah when she went on a date with the student council dude and called him right I front of Clay
>>
I wish they gave gay manlet a better reason for feeling indebted to her or at least shown her telling him her problems.
>>
>>81567093
Clay was having another flashback/hallucination.
They become more intertwined and confusing as he gets closer to going nuclear.
>>
File: Katherine Langford 1.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Katherine Langford 1.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>
File: Katherine Langford 2.jpg (89KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Katherine Langford 2.jpg
89KB, 750x750px
>>
File: Katherine Langford 3.jpg (147KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Katherine Langford 3.jpg
147KB, 1080x1349px
>>
>>81555222
Checked and rekt these faggots. My wife was just watching this show. It's garbage.
>>
Wtf the asian guy did nothing wrong Wtf
>>
>>81559454
TV shows like this, and all the other special snowflake propaganda that is shoved down kids thtoats.
>>
>>81568674
are aussie genes different from bong genes
>and i heard she's a dyke
>>
>>81559823
t. hasn't seen Freaks and Geeks
>>
is this show pure teen drama? like Donnie Darko without schizophrenia and wormholes?
>>
>>81568779

he stole her compliments bruh. some cold shit
>>
Why do people talk about this on /tv/?
>>
On episode 5
This fucking Jeff guy just randomly showing up and shit
>>
>This teen drama is hitting bump limit and has multiple threads doing so a day

Well I finally, actually believe in shilling. And maybe I am too old to be here.
>>
now all I want is nudies of her first friend
>>
How come this and Pretty Little Liars both started at Sophmore year kids?
It's weird theres cliques that are known through the school as underclassmen
>>
Best Boy: Jeff

Worst Boy: Monty
>>
>>81561853
Bryce isnt even a Chad desu
>>
>>81569896
I have literally seen at least 10 13RW threads reach bump limit in the last maybe 2-3 days.
Shit's crazy

Loved the show btw, check it out on www.netflix.com
>>
>>81570585
How?
>>
>>81570642
his a rich guy who seems to buy friends, he doesnt even look athletic desu. Justin and Zach seem to be better examples of Chad's, plus Bryce rape 2 (probably more) girls and Chads should get girls easily.
>>
>>81570703
Ah but this is 4chan, they love rapists, most of the people I have seen here deny Bryce is a rapist.
>>
>>81554809
Pretty sure the point of that was just further emphasizing the entire point of the series - the sort of things your heinous actions can cause someone to do.
>>
File: 101298720860.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
101298720860.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>81553725
>netflix shilling it's garbage shows non stop now

when will it end
>>
>>81571027
>If someone likes something that I don't then they are just a shill
>>
>>81571027
Because it is a great show

You should check it out on www.netflix.com
>>
Justin did nothing wrong. Literally the best character.
>>
Hannah is such a dumb whore

I'm angry at her
>>
File: 13 reasons why.png (271KB, 640x376px) Image search: [Google]
13 reasons why.png
271KB, 640x376px
>>81571128
Hanna a cute, leave my waifu alone
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>81571119
>best character
>not Jeff
>>
>>81571337
Yeah man I was a loner in high school, then met a literal Jeff. I didn't become a chad or anything, but I came out of my shell and gained basic communication skills and a small circle of friends.
>>
This show cheapens suicide by going the "I wuz raped" route. How about a show that shows real suicide where profound mental illness makes suicide a welcome release instead of a teenage """"tragedy""""

Speaking strictly as someone who by all metrics is very successful but my mental illness (onset at age 34 due to a brain infection) causes me severe mental pain. I wish I had this teenage girl's """problems"""
>>
Are you guys done now? Seriously there cant be that much to discuss. From what i gather the chick was a horrible person who watched her friend get raped and didnt do/ say anything.

She then chills in a bikini with said rapist and is suprised she gets raped. Being the selfish cunt she kills herself and lets her Innocent parents find her.

Wow riveting stuff.
>>
>>81571472
This. Her suicide is just a petty tool to get revenge and SHOW THEM. Most suicides are probably too dark for Netflix and would go over the heads of all the underage here.
>>
>>81553725
My imouto watches this show.
Is it degenerate or will she be fine?
>>
>>81571647
She might kill herself desu, that's what this show made me feel like doing.
>>
This is the most obvious shilling I've seen here in a while
>>
>>81553725
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chads treat me like shit
>dates another chad
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>81571472
You forgot about the part where she almost ruined the life of the only guy who tried to help her, never judged her and, let's not forget about this, she actually liked.
>>
>>81572916
Yeah. What she did to Clay and her parents was fucking unfair. She should've confronted Bryce with Mr Porter. The shitty choices she made, man, oh man.
>>
From what I gathered, the only people who like this show are people still in school or were introverts in school and were edgelords.
>>
>>81573048
I'd say it's not hard to like this show if you aren't mentally unstable to some degree Yes, I know where we are
>>
>>81573012
I would ask you to please not say anything bad about my waifu. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>81553725
What the hell is this? I watched two episodes, and every single line of dialogue is laughable or cringeworthy. I have never seen such atrocious writing in recent years. I get what could be the appeal of it, but really?
>>
Why is Sherri such a bitch
>>
>>81556079
>>81560618
I watched way more brutal movies and a shit ton of gore here or on liveleak.
That still doesn't hit as hard because the entire show is a buildup to that moment and an extreme contrast to the rest of the show.
If that scene didn't make you feel anything you are autistic, sorry
>>
>>81573090
You're too old grandpa
>>
>>81573146
>If that scene didn't make you feel anything you are autistic, sorry
Remember, we're on fucking /tv/ of all boards.
>>
>>81555715
Bryce isn't underdeveloped. He's literally the only thing SJWs see when they look at white men.

He's an obnoxious, rich, entitled, rapist with no depth or layers beyond that. That's how progressives see all straight white men. Even the straight, white male progressive see it that way, which borders on mental illness.
>>
>>81571472
This
>>
>>81573146
Yeah I was holding on to this deluded hope that she was still alive, and then that suicide scene, felt bad man.
>>
>>81571394
Netflix's teenage demographic probably wouldn't be interested in seeing that
>>
>>81571647
There is two rape scenes and a suicide scene

It will break her
>>
>>81571647
>>81573221

Only if she's 13
>>
>>81553725
it was mostly fine, except brye is super unreal. nobody is that bad.
>>
File: 1490607895855.png (400KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490607895855.png
400KB, 447x447px
Watched it not too long ago. Kinda depressing but oddly enticing. But I guess that's the whole point of it
>>
This girl lost $743...
Man, she's too careless and full of bad decisions
>>
File: Hannah.jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah.jpg
20KB, 384x384px
Would you love her back to life?
>>
My literal teenage sister found this to be utter, utter shite. Any of you that like it should make like the girl in the show
>>
>>81573871
I would try...
>>
It treads the fine line between trashy and really good. Like it's making me legitimately sad despite the poor writing and predictable storyline
>>
>>81575604
also the whole "suicide is bad guys" is very thinly veiled but for some reason I just wanna keep watching it?
Is it Hannah? Is Hannah my waifu now?
>>
>>81575604
Of course it's trashy and really good just like high school
>>
The fact that Clay and Hannah BARELY get a romantic moment is really fucking with me. Like it's really making me feel things. Fuck I hate emotions.
>>
WHYD YOU MAKE CLAY LEAVE HANNAH WHYYYYY
>>
>>81575754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo3N9Brp2CU
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.