[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will any film divide up /tv/ as much as this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images-12.jpg (79KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
79KB, 720x1080px
Will any film divide up /tv/ as much as this?
>>
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
Yeah the memeception, tree of life, drive, the plebster
are you new or something?
>>
Every movie on /tv/ divides /tv/

Every other thread is

>this movie is shit, I can't believe you plebs shill it
>>
File: wut.png (192KB, 630x447px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
192KB, 630x447px
>>81526232
What did /tv/ mean by this?
>>
>>81526232
Pan (2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4_thAN-Bv4
>>
>>81526232
The Force Awakens
>>
>>81526327
This
>>
>>81526232
this is gonna be The Thing like 20 years from now
the people of the 80s hated the thing when it came out

some things are too far ahead of their time
>>
>>81526284
Inception is liked everyone. Hell, it rt and imdb score is insanely high. What division are you talking about?

The shining was panned at release. Kubrick and Wendy got a razzie each. As with BvS time will pass and everyone will forgot it was badly received.

BvS is a modern cult film
>>
>>81526690
Oh fuck off,just fuck right off

You REALLY think the problem is because people just don't understand it? When you have that much of a budget and a easy source material to follow ALONG with a huge fanbase to draw from then the problem is fucking crystal clear

Zack Snyder apologists disgust me so much
>>
File: 1427341798415.jpg (31KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1427341798415.jpg
31KB, 550x550px
>>81526368
I still don't understand
>>
>>81526690
>Comparing this piece of shit to the masterpiece that is The Thing

Neck yourself
>>
>>81526232
>>81526246
>>81526690
>>>/co/
>>
>>81526762
>he wasn't here
Thanks for answering the question, cape tourist
>>
>>81526690

I am pretty sure it was just autistic reviewers who didn't respect horror and sci-fi movies that gave The Thing low ratings
>>
>>81526788
it's just moving images my man, no need to be this mad
>>
>>81526690
you wish virgin boy. This movie will be clooney's batman 20 years from now and you know it.

>>81526762
how can you even compare the shining to this? it's just men in colorful suits punching each other for no reason until they find out both their moms are called martha
it's for kids. and it's not even fun
>>
>>81526921
>here

Dude, I hate inception. Our opinion is insignificant and the reception was overwhelming positive everywhere.

Again, if you want to talk about divisions talk about The thing, the shining, even Barry Lyndon was deemed superfluous shit without soul at release.

Inception was not divisive. But yes, its a bad movie.
>>
>>81527201
Thats not what your friend is asking here, capetourist
>Will any film divide up /tv/ as much as this?
He's asking about /tv/ and every single one of those films turned this board into a shitshow during their release
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.