[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty General - /ram/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rickandmorty.jpg (3MB, 2981x1750px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.jpg
3MB, 2981x1750px
Owing to the huge amount of shitposting going on at the moment, let's contain all of our discussions relating to the Adult Swim television series Rick and Morty to a single thread.

What did you guys think of the premier?
>>
fuck off cancer generals kill boards
>>
R
>>
E
>>
File: 1482457458444.jpg (10KB, 174x219px) Image search: [Google]
1482457458444.jpg
10KB, 174x219px
>>81330411
nice get

also

>containing science and mulan sauce

good luck with that anon
>>
This belongs on /co/, our cartoon board. I know it's difficult for Reddit tourists to know the ins and outs on 4chan from their first day but let me give you a hand!

>>>/co/

Glad to have you on this site. Our /co/ friends welcome you.
>>
>>81330402
Underwhelming. Pissed that the next episode won't be until summer. What was the point?
>>
>>81330429
I think most of the threads are actually making fun of reddit and memey. Does that make them reddit or not?
>>
Didnt realize this was the Rick and Morty board
>>
>>81330429

Rick and Morty is a television show that can be discussed on either /tv/ or /co/
>>
>>81330402
Or you could all just fuck off to reddit where you belong
>>
>>81330458
Anime are also television shows but we have a specific /a/ board for that with some very small if any exceptions.

Cartoons are also television sure but we have a dedicated cartoon board called /co/ specifically made for this. There is no need for you to be here when your niche is on /co/. Especially when you intend to create a general.
>>
If you like Rick and MORTY you are a redditor. If you dislike Rick and MORTY you are a redditor trying to fit in.

If you disagree with my post you're also a redditor. If you agree with my post you're a redditor
>>
>>81330627
holy kek
>>
>>81330627
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CrluRBDVb8
>>
File: wubba lubba sad sad.png (41KB, 146x168px) Image search: [Google]
wubba lubba sad sad.png
41KB, 146x168px
>>81330627
>tfw you're redditor
>>
>>81330708

Literally an autistic Redditor, fuck off
>>
>>81330627
how many layers are you on?
>>
>>81330708
kek, but do it trying to speak like Rick.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.