[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /tv/s opinion on Bojack Horseman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Good?
Bad?
Patrician?
Plebian?
GTFO with your reddit shit?
>>
>>81304973
It's popular therefore Reddit according to these autists
>>
its bad
appeals to the typical 18-24 year old who thinks his persistent ennui makes him a particularly intelligent and deep individual
>>
>>81304973
Pretty good idea but it meanders about too much on side characters and loses focus a lot.
Also we're two seasons in and barely scratched the character development surface.
Fleabag does this better
>>
Seasons 1 and 2 yes, season 3 not so much
From what the showrunners are saying s4 might turn out shit
>>
>>81304973
>>81305069
Like clockwork
>>
Bojack Horseman the cartoon show >>>/co/
>>
>>81305100
Do you actually think this is why people like the show? Have you considered that you're the one who doesn't get it?
>>
>Bojack Redditman
>>
>>81305100
>ennui
Want to know how I know you don't know how to use that word?
>>
>>81304973
Some characters are good, some really panders to reddit (Todd). It's a 50-50 show, lot of good stuff but also terrible ones.
>>
>>81305100
the show always takes the piss out of Bojack for his moaning and navel-gazing though
>>
>>81304973

I've never seen it, but I can tell you that it's shit.
>>
>>81305646
5 upboats
>>
BACK IN THE 90'S I WISH I FUCKED THE DEER GIRL
>>
>>81305890
>BACK IN THE 90'S I WISH I FUCKED THE DEER GIRL
That's what I like about the show. Bojack is a completely broken person that is trying to do right but he is genuinely awful.
>>
I like it a lot. Don't care that /tv/ seems to hate it.
It's a funny show, it doesn't take itself oto seriously despite being about existentialism and depression and it's clever. I like that it takes shots at Hollywood and has niche character actor references. The David Boreanaz episode was great I thought
>>
>>81304973
Great intro song.

The rest made me cancel my Netflix subscription
>>
>>81305417
sure
>>
>>81306208
>Tries to do the right thing.
He tries to do the right thing for one fucking episode then the rest are him being a insufferable cunt until the final episode where he says "ill make a change" then the next season, episode one "im back to being a cunt again, whistle."

The show is complete fucking garbage, I liked it at first until I saw how the formula was going to be, its just an asshole who makes his own life utter shit on purpose then bitches about it.

>BAWW IM BROKEN!
>Im a better person now.
>WHOOPS IM BROKEN AGAIN "cue zanny music."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.