[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Finn Wolfhard the most promising young actor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: the second coming of god.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
the second coming of god.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
''Even with his face frozen in this peculiar expression – slow-motion surprise mottled with a faraway thoughtfulness – one could clearly see the overwhelming exquisiteness of his features. The beauty bloomed at the top of his head in a wreathy splendour of inky locks ornamenting the oval of his face and falling in a soft caress on his forehead and temples. His complexion was fair, with pearlescent glow and golden dusting of freckles; the latter was especially abundant on the blushy apples of his cheeks and the ridge of his elegant nose. His shapely eyebrows were raised – was he amazed at his own reveries? – and beneath them shone two jewels of burnished eyes, wide open – could it be that he was looking at this very second at the ephemeral mysteries of the universe unravelling before him? – and radiant, laced with a curlicue of long eyelashes. He was slightly pouting: it made his well-bitten lips look even fuller, their beckoning shape carrying the promises of the words of wisdom. Lost will be those embarking on a quest to find a deity purer or brighter than him.''
>>
>>81190151
Go be a pedophile somewhere else
>>
Fuck off you gay pedo. Nobody cares, only pedos. Try r9k, they're pedos.

>>>/r9k/

saged
>>
is spamming Finn Wolfhard the least promising forced meme?

also saged
>>
hate this kids face.
>>
Got rejected publicly by notable vine persona Chloe Lmao.

JUST
>>
>>81190608
How does Chloe know him?
>>
A Finnposting thread. Rare in this day and age, though I suspect they will see a resurgence when IT releases this September. Hmm.

Have you considered approaching him in person and telling him how much you love him? Surely he would accept you.
>>
File: 1490409874513.jpg (129KB, 1067x1092px)
1490409874513.jpg
129KB, 1067x1092px
>>81190664
Good question. But if you check her Instagram, he's a regular.

Personally, I think him and stranger things are trash.
>>
>>81190842
>Personally, I think him and stranger things are trash.

And yet you bump the thread right back to the top of page 1.
>>
File: 1490575798243.jpg (52KB, 523x538px)
1490575798243.jpg
52KB, 523x538px
>>81190890
Small price to pay to insult a child who's more successful than I am. I mean this IS 4chan right?
>>
>>81191068
You could always sage the post?
>>
>>81190151
Good god that thing is hideous
>>
File: finn-wolfhard.png (140KB, 330x458px)
finn-wolfhard.png
140KB, 330x458px
>>81190151
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.