[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it Kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: twillightzonethemovie2.jpg (75KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
twillightzonethemovie2.jpg
75KB, 1024x1024px
Is it Kino?
>>
>>81037303
it's good but not worth losing your head over
>>
John Landis never reached such greatness after it, that's for sure.
>>
>>81037303
It's a major boom for this director's career.
>>
File: John Cant Landis.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
John Cant Landis.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>john "how do i" landis
he killed a man and two children
>>
>>81038984
He did not. He was one director on a film where an accident happened.
>>
>>81039076
>implying i dont already know this
he directed this segment you moron
this is directly his fault
>>
>>81039158
You don't get the point, naturally considering you're a dumb edgelord.

He directed the segment where an accident happened. Not directly his 'fault', obviously.
>>
>>81039224
>Director John Landis violated California's child labor laws by hiring 7-year-old Myca Dinh Le and 6-year-old Renee Shin-Yi Chen (Chinese: 陳欣怡; pinyin: Chén Xīnyí)[4] without the required permits.[3] Landis and several other staff members were also responsible for a number of labor violations connected with other people involved in the accident, all of which came to light after the incident had occurred.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone_accident
haha youre another dumb faggot that doesnt know wtf he is talking about
>>
>>81039295
Sure, sure. You don't even understand what you copypaste.
Landis was obviously not directly responsible for the accident.
>>
>>81039348
>the man in charge and making decisions isnt responsible
you are retarded
>>
>>81039395
Not directly responsible for the accident or the fatalities, yes.
More a couple of years and maybe you will start to get it.
>>
>>81039474
shut up faggot stop trying to stir things up by posing as another previous anon
youre a faggot wannabe troll
>>
>>81039076
>>81039224
>>81039348
>>81039474
Max, go to bed.
>>
>>81039491
You seem very nervous, go troll with more success on >>>/b/

>>81039514
Such a witty meme
>>
In 1983 during the filming for 'Twilight Zone' John Landis was directing when his lead actor and two small children got stuck under a crashing helicopter. As the crew rushed to help, Landis held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Steven Spielberg (who was a producer and co-director on the film) "The Zone have claimed them, let them fight for their own lives". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch the helicopter crash and the actors get decapitated, followed by a large explosion. Landis was later spotted outside the children's house, making helicopter noises and rotating gestures and thanking the family for their children's sacrifice to... the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>81039348
Maybe the production crew and camera crews were lying about Landis's recklessness at the trial.

>Or maybe he told a pilot to fly a helicopter into a fireball and it crashed on top of three people, two of which weren't legally supposed to be there.
>>
>>81037303
I think it's a pretty good movie. Landis and Spielbergs segments were lackluster, ironically, but Dante and Miller's were GREAT. I actually really loved it as a kid. If only Landis (and Spielberg, who may have been on set that day) had gone about it the right way....

Landis was a a phenomenal writer and a pretty good director.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.