[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me a better fight scene in any CBM!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
>>
checkmate, cunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8
>>
What does CBM mean?
>>
>>80969461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPgFnIxk9Ug
>>
>>80969461
Ben Affleck's move look so awkward in that suti
like he's feeling uncomfortable as fuck in it
>>
>>80969647
naw not really, youre just a moron
>>
Civil War Cap vs Iron Man scene is better.
>>
fight scene is entirely nullified by the retarded decision to send batman alone to save martha instead of going in with superman
>>
>>80969685
LMAO
>>
>>80969461

so some people older than 17 think this is good ?

i think islam is actually a nice future for civilisation if it mean the end of capeshit.
>>
>>80969702
It's almost like Superman was busy with an alien ship activating or something...

...if only the film had that small detail mentioned.....
>>
There is none, this is GOAT, along w/ some Daredevil (series) stuff and a couple MoS scenes of Supes vs the Khryptonians and Zod.

Having said that- Justice League will top it like 5 times screencap this.
>>
Why is this place being spammed with capeshit so hard these past few days. Did /tv/ stop pretending to hate superhero flicks or is it just /v/ and /co/ favs derailing this board
>>
>>80969461
Should've made it difficult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhO0SYOKV-E
>>
>>80969735
Oh I'm sorry, yeah Superman can't spare 10 minutes to save his mom

Better send the faggot with zero super powers to save your mom
>>
>>80969678
Its funny how most fans of BvS and Ben afflecks "batman" say marvel is mindless and for kids but the main reasons they like batfleck is all visual bullshit. His suit looks cool ( even though it only looks good in select shots with good lighting, otherwise he looks like a fat fuck) and his fight scenes were hardcore or whatever.
Isnt it mindless to just be wowed by punches and "cool" gear?
>>
>>80969782
He couldn't. If he had arrived a second later and Doomsday would've wrecked all of Metropolis alone.
>>
>>80969800
Bruce Wayne's BvS character is very thrilling. The film constantly hints at a very troublesome past but it's all left to the audience to piece it all together.

Why do you think he brands people?
>>
>>80969808
Superman had no fucking idea about Doomsday being built, he went there to arrest Lex Luthor, a nigga with zero super powers

Logically Batman should have gone to arrest Lex and Superman should have gone to get his mom
>>
>>80969849
The ship was already going active though. Batman had faith in Bruce which is also why didn't kill him during the fight.
>>
>>80969461
I kinda like batman just merking fools
>>
>>80969880
>faith in Bruce

Oh you had faith in the faggot who just tried to murder you?
>>
>>80969915
Superman is greater than man.
>>
>>80969520
Cock and ball movie
>>
Best Superhero fight coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL6nuZUONQE
>>
>>80969506
That was pure and utter shit.

I'm not a DCuck but I can't watch these new marvel movies without thinking about actors performing their lines in front of a green screen. At least that bvs scene that OP posted didn't feel so fucking fake. The avengers scripts are almost on par with the new fast and furious movies. It's fucking sad.

Marvel will never make anything as good as the first Toby McGuire Spider-Man and the first Iron Man.
>>
>>80969703
So cap vs iron man allowed both characters to have the edge over the other at one point in the fight, not only well done but its a good way to not alienate fans of either. It also shows that it was a stuggle for each and not just a one sided fight.
And it ends with a clear winner, without that character losing any of his character in the process, if anything it solidified that cap wasnt fighting iron man for any other reason besides self defense and for standing by his principals.

Batman v crooks its an "unstoppable" brute, who doesnt perform like the true batman would, with stealth and cunning. Fine, i get thats what you all like. Big bang boom, but who cares when hes fighting thugs? Thugs whoa what an obstacle, he just almost killed superman, so of fucking course he could take on crooks. Should i be impressed?

Oh right. Hes a big guy. "Cool"
>>
>>80970016
The fast and furious movies, like the marvel ones are entertaining. The fights are fine. Also not being able to separate the fact that you know it's a movie and done on a set isn't the movies fault.

Faggot
>>
>>80970016
Whoops, besides Logan. Logan was pure kino.

>>80969461
Logan's fight scenes were pretty fucking awesome.
>>
They should've just given Snyder a solo Batman movie.
>>
>>80969800
>fat
your autism is strong
>>
>>80969800
>you guys only like him because he looks cool!

He isn't the usual Batman we are used to seeing and is interesting. This Batman actually hurts people (killing, branding, etc.) and has a troubled past (Robin suit being tagged by Joker). That's why people like it. I have never seen anyone say they liked Affleck solely because of his look. Nice strawman though.
>>
>>80969947
Yea he is, and he couldve easily flown to martha ( listening for her heart beat). In fact he coulda flown through the window ( why keep her near a window?) Grabbed her without anyone being able to do shit, drop her off somewhere safe and go to lex. Now, lex wouldve prob. been dead since doomsday swung at him, but fuck lex.

But no, lets send batman who made a big fucking commotion, which couldve made kg beast think " shit someones here, better burn the bitch now" instead he goes "..nah....id better wait and see who it is."
>>
>>80969506
Please tell me this scene isn't in the movie...
>>
>>80970075
Yes it is. If the script is too cliche with overdone concepts and lines, and the green screen is too obvious then it's harder to enjoy. I feel like I'm watching a fucking children's movie. I think the only thing Zac Snyder did right is by making everything cgi therefore there aren't any real and fake contrasts that stand out too much because if everything looks fake you just get used to it. Marvel tries to make over the top fake shit look real which is why it fails in this aspect.
>>
>>80970126
I don't understand why Snyder isn't hired for The Batman. He was made for the part. Maybe the poor guy is tired of working 12 hours a day and wants to take a break after JL.
>>
>>80969841
What do they give you to piece together?

I dont care why he brands people, its pretty lame, i assume its to just let people know he was there. Iirc the movie says those branded by the bat get killed in jail, cause luthor had paid people to kill bat branded people so superman could get pissed.

Why batman brands them. I dont know, nor do i find it interesting.

What else is alluded to thats so thrilling if i may ask?

We know thaks to SS that robin was killed in part by harley and i assume joker as well.

So thats answered, i guess you need to see it, i dont, id have rather seen robin doing stuff. Oh well.

And what else, i guess bruce hints that past heroes in gotham turned bad. Ok, i kinda wanna know what that means, i guess. Id rather the current story be good then settle for hints at past stories honestly.
>>
>>80970376
If you knew why he branded people, then you would've actually found the character interesting past the action scenes. It's a defining part of his character in BvS. Why do you think he didn't brand Lex?

BvS Batman is perfect. And he contrasts Superman just the right way.
>>
>>80970131
Not as strong as yours.

He looks like a lardo here.
>>
>>80970376
So you're just not a smart person, huh?
>>
>>80970451
> why he branded people
Why? can you fucking give me a straight answer instead of cocketting like a wet whore?
>>
>>80970144
Well then you dont go into bvs threads very often then. Anytime people praise him here those two points out number any other reason for why hes liked. His suit is "comic accurate" and he doesnt mind killing.
>>
>>80970670
What if i wasnt? Why not enlighten me as to why he brands people, why not try to have a discussion and show people why you think hes so great, why not elevate others to your level?

Elitism i guess? Well, why not school me to fuel your ego? Should be easy right? Im so dumb yea? Yet you respond with nothing useful. Nice.
>>
>>80969607
fuck marvel for watering the hulk down to comedy relief.
>>
>>80969461
>>80969506
>>80969607
>>80969994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks
>>
>>80971247
are we continuing with ironic choices?
>>
>>80971247
Why wasn't this in a mosque? Is it really a Hollywood wet dream to gun down a church because some people are opposed to gay marriage?
>>
>>80969743

You can't even see what's going on in the JL trailer.
>>
>>80971283
It would have been in a mosque if that was the case
>>
>>80970704
He was branding people because he no longer considers himself a hero but rather an executioner. He has lost faith in himself which is also why he has lost faith in others. The lie of Bruce is that he says he doesn't believe Superman. But the truth is it that it's himself he doesn't believe in. You can see a similar mark on Bruce's own left clavicle. This is for you to speculate why that is so.

So with this in mind, do you think you can tell why he chose not to brand Lex at the end?
>>
>>80971401
>he brands people because he believes a beautiful lie, so poetic...

Literally no one cares why he brands people and it had no bearing on the plot. Even if there was something there it's a pretty stupid place to put "depth" in terms of story telling.

How about the actual important question as to why he wants to kill superman, he accidently killed his business friend in the beginning and so he bought into the post 911 superman hate, it doesn't get any mor deeper than that. You can pretend it goes deeper with his parents and some lie or what ever but no one cares because depth comes from actions, not reasoning behind the actions
>>
>>80971688
You just asked me why he branded people you fucking inbred. Don't reply to me again you waste of sperm.
>>
>>80971688
>Literally no one cares why he brands people
I care since I am kinda a fucking Batman fan
>>
>>80969461
B-b-b-b-b-but he kills people. If the movie doesn't have the characters directly point out to me that Batman killing criminals is out of character for him and he's in a state of emotional turmoil after Robin's death then it's bad. The visual of Robin's desecrated costume isn't enough for my tiny pleb brain.
>>
>>80971401
I did some looking up and according to some, Snyder and co. Say that bats does it to mark the worst of the worst. When in jail inmates see that as a sign that the branded are unworthy and they get killed. KG Beast and Lex are behind recent infulx of branded ones being killed. To set off supes so he could be against bats. What i dont get is, so the murders were already happening, why exactly did lex need to do anything?

You say bats loses faith in himself? Well i guess not completely since he doesnt do the deed himself.

Its really dumb, " i lost all my faith in myself, im no hero ,I don't care about my one rule. But...at the same time i do..so i know! Ill brand them and hopefully when others see the brand theyll kill the inmate for me! But i dont mind killing people with my batmobile, cause thats my car killing them, not me, so technically im still following my rule."

He didnt brand lex, cause he wants lex to live cause batman is a good guy again. So he 180s on murdering, deleting a reason people love him so much and yet again lets a psycho live, all in the name of justice, even though hes already killed lower level threats. Wow, real cool bats, let yet another psycho who needs to die, live.
>>
>>80970019
>It's what you all like.

It's more than that. It's what makes sense for him at this point in his career. He's not a young man anymore with a young man's speed and reflexes. What he's got left is physical strength, misdirection, and a bag of tricks as deep as his pockets.

This is Miller's brawling, grappling, intimidating demon Batman, not the lithe ninja of his younger days.
>>
>>80971864
I'm a different guy...
>>
>>80971911
That doesn't make it any less stupid and contrived
>>
>>80971401
>>80972085

More to the point, he brands them in the same place he is scarred himself, the same place the Man-Bat bites him in his nightmare.

That's classic projection. He brands criminals that he views as irredeemable because unconsciously he feels that he has fallen beyond redemption, and he associates that fall with his obsession with vengeance.
>>
>>80972464
It's not stupid or contrived if you actually bothered to watch the movie. Blaming a movie for your own retardation is low.
>>
>>80972085
Batman only started killing after the apocalyptic vision of superman, he never killed the guys in his first scene with the human traffickers. The kryptonite chase is the first time he starts killing in the flick
>>
>>80969461

That looks like a shitty videogame, because it was literally copied from a shitty videogame.
>>
>>80972558
Stick to CGI airport fights marlel.
>>
>>80969461
i dont usually like super hero movies but this is pretty kino. maybe ill have to watch the movie. is there more scenes like this in it?
>>
>>80972479
You must feel smart for coming up with that yourself, I can tell you the writers didn't do that and you doing the work for them bravo.
>>
>>80972612
Yes they did. You can clearly see the brand on Bruce's left clavicle numerous times in the movie. It's intentional.

>>80972610
Yes, BvS is extremely atypical for a superhero movie, which is why the Marvel paid goons are so dead set on shitposting it.
>>
>>80972606
>not liking this fight but obviously mean you like the other shitty fight

Christ, you underages are pathetic
>>
>>80969506
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>80972479
I brand you, because you and i are the same. We are in this hell together.

And I know you'll be killed because of it, hell..i will die because of the bat brand too so i dont mind im off my rocker, loose canon, self hating batman. But im not so loose canon once i get the chance to kill superman, ( lets ignore martha) no..deep inside i dot really want you dead supes i just wanted to scare ya. Im not really off my rocker, im sensible. "

He keeps flip flopping. Its not complex, its all over the place and dumb.
>>
>>80972557
Branding is also up close and personal. Regardless of whether he killed people shooting at him before the Knightmare, it's one thing to shoot back and kill in self-defense, quite another thing to kill them face to face.

That might even be why he chose to make a spear instead of a bullet or even(dare I say it?) an arrow. He forced himself to use a weapon he'd have no choice but to use face-to-face, and he was no more able to murder Clark in cold blood than he was others far more deserving of such a fate.

Characterization. This is what it looks like when it's good.
>>
>>80972491
I did watch the movie and his branding has no impact on the final fight with doomsday, it's an insignificant detail you are trying to give some deeper meaning to that has no bearing on the rest of the story.
>>
>>80972558
>That looks like a shitty videogame
What? Can you explain how?
>>
>>80972612
That's circular logic, friendo. You're basically looking st evidence of good writing and saying, "It's stupid because it can't be smart."
>>
>>80971283
because there aren't many muslims in usa whereas the majority of the country is christian
>>
>>80972278
I could understand that ( though I'd still dislike it) if he actually were a bit more of a maniac. If he just killed the crooks instead of branding them, i mean he killed others with no problem. But no, he brands them and lets others kill for him. What a pussy.

Also, brute batman is not the man you want to send in to save a woman who has a flame thrower pointed at her, again, if it wasnt for KG Beast being an idiot and waiting to see what the commotion was all about, martha would be toast.
>>
>>80972795
I'm pretty sure he used a spear because he kept talking about how his ancestors were hunters and shit, that and he saw superman as a feral animal I guess.
>>
>>80969461
You won't find any in capeshit movies, that fight is top of the game for the genre
>>
>>80972802
Yes it does. The battle with Doomsday directly impacts him branding prisoners.

Sorry you're too stupid for movies. Stick with Marvel.
>>
>>80971251
/thread
>>
>>80972606

Airport fight was a classic X-Men style team-fight that the X-Men movies have never been able to portray. Really nice to see for a fan of those, I guess DC fans will never get that kind of sweet fanservice.

You have to be used to Snyder refusing to portray your favorite characters in all the wrong ways possible. Must be sad.
>>
>>80972802
It's probably around this point you should understand that the reason he chooses not to brand Lex at the end is because he can't see anyone as irredeemable anymore, having found redemption himself.

He saved lives and witnessed two other people every bit as heroic as he'd ever been. He lived through his dark night and witnessed the dawn.
>>
i don't understand how Snyder can make a fight scene like this, and all the other fight scenes are a cluster fuck of CGI shot in the dark with explosions and fucking dust making it impossible to see with slow mo and speed-up-slow-down and snap zooms.

If all of BvS was like that fight scene, it would be great. There's no shaky can, there is no 40 cuts in 40 seconds like a marvel movie, it's just great, easy to see action
>>
>>80969461
JL should be just three hours of that and banter with Aquabro and Flash. Cyborg and WW dying in the first two minutes would be perfect too
>>
>>80969461
Fucking KINOMATIQUE
>>
>>80972963
There was minimal CGI in the chase scene at the docks aswell.

If you can't see what's happening, you're most likely using a bad rip with washed out blacks.
>>
>>80972963
They should've never added Wonder Woman and doomsday, the last 25+ minutes ruined the film for me, it was just a cgi shitfest like all other crappy Hollywood blockbusters
>>
>>80972830

That scene looks exactly like the Batham games. It has no tension and if you actually played those games you have seen it a gorillion times already.
>>
>>80973005
>implying the burial at the end wasn't top kino transcended
That's when I realized Snyder was far above the rest. The last 15 minutes of BvS proves it the king of the genre.
>>
>>80972674
to be honest im not a huge fan of either company's(?) movies. i liked winter soldier but that was the last one i can remember. so if its kino and self aware ill watch it
>>
>>80973031
I guess when the Marlel gets butthurt enough times for having his shitty CGI airport fights called out, he resorts to this desperate tactic.

You tried.
>>
>>80972963
I always say that they were so close to have the best capeshit ever. No doomsday and BAM, you just saved 50 millions in CGI, 30 minutes in runtime and the movie looks much better. I'll just never understand why they did that.
>>
>>80973056

It was just a rehash of the funeral scene in Watchmen, and even there he was overdoing it, removing any pathos fron the scene.
>>
>>80972874
Spending this much time into a minor detail for characterization and skipping out on theme and story structure isn't evidence of good writing.

Let me ask you this, was this movie about why batman brands people? Is that what the inciting action of the movie asks the viewer? Does it answer the question in its climax. Would people who left the theater leave thinking I really wanted to know why batman branded people and I was satisfied with the ending on how it answered that question?
>>
>>80973031
>it's a /v/ tourist embarrasses himself when talking about movies episode
>>
File: 1353796659274.gif (3MB, 320x132px)
1353796659274.gif
3MB, 320x132px
This tiny bit alone will never be outmatched
If you have any knowledge of 30s cinema you'll understand
>>
>>80969702
>retarded decision to send batman alone
They're just thugs. The bat is more than a match for a handful of assholes in a warehouse.
If there is anything to bitch about here its completely wasting KGBeast as the extra henchman that had a line of dialogue.
>>
>>80973097
Because the last minute of the fight with Superman driving the Kryptonian spear into Doomsday as he himself gets impaled makes it all worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU
>>
>>80973096

Its weird that you complain about CGI and then defend a movie that had CGI in almost every single frame.
>>
>>80973069
This one goes beyond self-aware. It's meta-aware.

If you have a broad knowledge of comics lore and comics history, it's an absolute treat.
>>
>>80969744
Justice league trailer dropped. WB marketing is in full force.
>>
>>80973122
>rehash
You don't know what that means. You should stop try so hard. It's ok we still like Marvels too!
>>
Sad thing is man of Steels fight scenes weren't THAT bad, sure he CGI looked bad, there was no weight and no one got hurt, but it was way better than what happened in BVS
>>
>>80972962
It's probably around this point you should realize no one fucking cares, it's called batman v superman not batman the brander.
>>
>>80973156
You're fucking A right it does.

>dat crescendo
>>
>>80973186
Is that why the catalog has been Marvel shills spamming non-stop to damage control since the trailer dropped?
>>
>>80969461
Fuck that was a great fight scene, this movie has many flaws but the action is not one of them
>>
>>80973204
You care. You're here and sounding more puerile by the second.
>>
>>80969744
All the /v/edditors are back because of ghost in the shell live action
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
https://archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602

Besides this shit all they watch is capeshit and game of thrones
>>
File: C3LXfX-UEAIAtGG.jpg (91KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3LXfX-UEAIAtGG.jpg
91KB, 800x1200px
it´s not a perfect fight scene but at least there is a sense of real danger that you dont find in most current cape movies, this was a rescue mission but Bats ended up fighting for his life and they almost got him.
>>
File: trump on bvs.jpg (22KB, 549x203px) Image search: [Google]
trump on bvs.jpg
22KB, 549x203px
>that air hook into punch
He was right.
>>
>>80973151
wtf why is he punching the pillar even though batman has already moved out of the way.
the fights in nolans movies fucking suck
>>
>>80973031
>That scene looks exactly like the Batham games
I don't recall Batfleck doing Star Fox style barrel rolls mid air 20 feet across the room from goon to goon nor do I remember him doing endless parries to get his combo multiplier up. It's way too obvious that you're false flagging right now. I want you to know you aren't fooling me. You can wipe the dirty grin off your face and try harder.
>>
>>80973302
AROUND
THE
FUCKING
CLOCK
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Tev%2FqN%2B7HkuVBts4Af7lvA%3D%3D/page/1/
>8 pages
>p
>a
>g
>e
>s
>>
>>80973130
>Spending this much time into a minor detail for characterization and skipping out on theme and story structure isn't evidence of good writing.
Thats the problem with the script in general. Its the script to 3 different movies put in a blender and then poorly edited.
Theres something to be said for showing some restraint. Its a huge franchise with two of the most recognizable characters on the planet. Theres no reason to trip all over yourself like this. Slow down and let your franchise breathe.
>>
>>80973330
You know a stuntman did those cool fight scenes, right, it wasn't affleck
>>
>>80973330
>your president is a DChad
Feels good.
>>
>>80973378
It's not the movie's fault if you're dumb and can't keep up. Finally a superhero film arrives that doesn't treat its audience like Marvel retards and all you fags do is whine.
>>
>>80973371
Here's one of them now
He has been on for 13 hours posting nothing but capeshit. And he even tried to get the mods to protect him >>80954982
>>
K E K
E
K
>>
>>80973479
8 pages

180 times posting the same image as a geniune Marvel mental case

And he still won't stop

180 times
>>
>>80969461

This fight scene was KINO AF...

>get punched so hard your head goes into the floor
>>
File: 1490346923591.jpg (33KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490346923591.jpg
33KB, 480x384px
>>80969461
>>
>>80973479
Let's talk for real one second, are you a shill or just a very insane person? That guy wasn't me and if you were in that thread it means that thread too. Have you been 13 hours here shilling?

Also damn right I want the mods do something about it, I've never reported anyone but I'm this close to do it with you
>>
>>80972795
I Want to be face to face so i can feel like a man and look you in the eyes as i do nothing but cut your face. I know i spent most of the film frothing at the mouth at your existence but it was only cause im a bit moody right now. I mean, cmon supes, you saved the world sure but so many people died and it was your fault kinda so you gotta excuse me.

Huh? The batwing? What about it? Sure i guess when zod made his threat i couldve planned SOMETHING, and sure when the terraformer landed i couldve flown over in the batwing and tried to save people but..uh..i was retired and humainty being in threat of annihilation isnt a reason to unretire
>>
>>80973151
>sped up scene of a hobbit beating on a skinny cat suit
wow never have i been so amazed
>>
>>80973555
>Twitter and Reddit ""memes""

Not even once
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LvKt4iZS6A&t=2m26s
>>
>>80969461
wait one fucking minute. you dc faggots said there were no quips in this film. I get one steven seagal unrealistic fight scene and fucking quip. fuck you shitters forever
>>
>>80969841
Hahahaha Joke's on you Anon!
>>
>>80969506
I forgot how much this movie looks like a TV show. Joss Whedon was a mistake
>>
>>80973647
You'll get that Oscar eventually MCUck.
>>
>>80972890
Ah, thats a great point. I could see that working better than the whole " lancelot and arthur/ excalibur" theme anons push around here.

Dont get me wrong, both ideas are lame but hunter v feral animal works better. Bats thinks supes is the animal needed to be brought to heel. Even though hes the one being feral.
>>
>>80973330
I love that so damn much. If it's not a panel from TDKR, it should have been.
>>
File: rwrtwt.png (422KB, 870x308px) Image search: [Google]
rwrtwt.png
422KB, 870x308px
Dr Pavel, I'm Bam
>>
>>80973528
>>80969662
Why didn't you respond, snitch?
>>80973566
I found him after in https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80967325/#80967629 when he tried to step up to me and call me a shitskin.
>I've never reported anyone but I'm this close to do it with you
Do it. Then he can know that it's not /tv/ locals spamming these capeshit threads but 1 outsider from /v/
>>
>>80969461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StnmzjqMKRo
>>
>>80973571
19 minutes from the ship descending to the building collapse. Real time.

You're an unreasonable asshole.
>>
>>80973796
You do realize he's talking about reporting you, you illiterate underpaid shill fuck? You are clinically insane, even a shill realizes when enough is enough. For most people, it would be posting the same image 20 times. But you? A ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY TIMES POSTED of the same image. Solely to show that some Mexicans also like Superman. 180 times. You need help.
>>
>>80969461
Logan vs. X-24
>>
>>80973156
we need superman to die but how? Krptonite? Nah thats too obvious..how about doomsday..hmm also too obvious..hmm. why not both! Genius!

And you ate it up with no problem.
>>
>>80973914
That's honestly a terrible fight. It's just 2 guys stabbing eachother like spastically. You can also notice that X-24's tank top stays clean somehow even though he should have 100 stab wounds.
>>
>>80973869
>You do realize he's talking about reporting you
Of course thats why I told him to do it. Then pleblord can know that it isn't actual /tv/ posters spamming these capeshit threads everyday but one cancerous /v/ drone.
>But you? A ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY TIMES POSTED of the same image. Solely to show that some Mexicans also like Superman. 180 times. You need help.
>>Why didn't you respond, snitch?
Why are you still avoiding this?
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/180%20times/
Are you ok?
>>
>>80973571
Damn, you're stupid.

The other dude was saying Bruce was unconsciously sabotaging himself because he knew he was letting his vengeance obsession overload his common sense, not that it him feel like a man.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>80973796
So you don't deny that you were that shill filling 8 fucking pages of archive with the same fucking pic. And that was one pic, I'm sure I can look in the archive and find hundreds like that. If I look "shitskins" or "svens", how many posts your am I going to find today?

This can't go on. You need to stop.
>>
>>80973939
What do you mean? Doomsday gets killed by spear. Superman gets killed by Doomsday's spike. You retarded?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeeoEpmyb2Y
>>
File: Dark Cia Returns.jpg (517KB, 1280x4788px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Cia Returns.jpg
517KB, 1280x4788px
>>80973151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_kj_uUwQQ
>>
>>80974004
>So you don't deny that you were that shill filling 8 fucking pages of archive with the same fucking pic
See the linked post here >>80973796
>I don't mobile post because I'm not a coward
The one who spams that picture is a mobile coward because that image can get you banned for "calling to raid"
>I'm sure I can look in the archive and find hundreds like that. If I look "shitskins" or "svens", how many posts your am I going to find today?
You should mind at least 3 of these type posts >>80973302 and all of which are directed at your friend(probably you lets be real)
>>
>>80973326
You sit in the theater watching batman take down thugs after beating superman, all the while KG Beast is just standing around waiting being a threat to no one, and you got a sense of danger?
>>
>>80971251
Lmao
>>
>>80973360
>endless parries to get his combo multiplier up.
Bruh, just jump in between strikes.
>>
File: wolverine-21.png (158KB, 696x291px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-21.png
158KB, 696x291px
>>80969461
Done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrB_sr77_wM
>>
File: 1432181136355.jpg (38KB, 310x335px) Image search: [Google]
1432181136355.jpg
38KB, 310x335px
>>80974068

who are these videos even made for? I could understand if it was a mic at the theater reacting to scenes in films, but what's the fucking point of this.
>>
If Batman really doesn't care about killing anymore why doesn't he use a gun in this scene?
>>
File: 1454861924359.gif (295KB, 512x409px) Image search: [Google]
1454861924359.gif
295KB, 512x409px
>>80969461
This whole fight was amazing, the only things that come close is Ironman vs Terrorists and Superman vs Zod.

I guess Superman vs. Ihop is up there too.
>>
>>80973432
>Missing the point this badly
I had no problem keeping up, what im saying is its a shitty script that fails at a very basic structural level.
But you're such a low tier shill you can't get your brain to process that so you fall back to the old reliable "lol itz 6deep12u."
Its a mess of a script, and admitting that doesn't mean you need to stop liking the movie, it just means stop rabidly deflecting the very real flaws the movie has. It makes you look like a silly asshole and diminishes any valid points you may have.
>>
>>80973641
That's FOX you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>80973825
He had 24hrs to prep for world annihilation he shouldve stood in the batcave watching news feeds for any updates, missing two days from Wayne Ent. work isnt a big deal when it comes to saving the world.
And Gotham and Metropolis is separated by a harbor so 19min is enough time for the batwing to get to metropolis.

Whoops, batman being a hero is bad. I forgot, sorry.
>>
>>80973330
GOD EMPEROR WAS RIGHT AGAIN
>>
>>80974134
>>I don't mobile post because I'm not a coward
Oh so you are ANOTHER guy coincidentally calling DC fanboys shitskins, in the same threads, making the exact same kind of posts, using the almost the same words. At least you have the decency of lying, I appreciate that. You know what buddy? I don't know why I bother, the first I say this but I'm too old for this shit. Do what you please. If I didn't reported all those CPposters all these years why would I start with you right? And I'm sure there are hundreds of shills like you so even if the mods did something, it would change nothing. I give up, go on with the shilling, you'll fill another 8 pages by the end of the week I'm sure
>>
>>80974423
My point still stands, literally too stupid for BvS. The script is better than any modern superhero film made. Simple as that.
>>
>>80974472
Why are Marvel drones these petty assholes? Look how they circle this thread like envious harpies. Look how mad they see what they can't have.
>>
>>80973990
So if not self validation, why did he go through all the effort to pin superman down? He set himself up for failure, why?

Because deep down even though he just killed a bunch of people, and will again in the next scene, batman is still a good guy who trusts superman?

Why fight him at all?
>>
>>80969461
>it's another "retards pretend to like a souless film for (you)s thread".

All capeshit baiting threads should just result in a global ban for being a mental midget.
>>
>>80974442
Read the OP again mongoloid
>>
>>80974025
The kryptonite weakened him enough for the spike to pierce through him.
>>
>>80974343
What? Trailer reaction videos? Its free marketing for the studio.
I agree with you though. I barely give a shit about trailers, let alone some chucklefucks reaction to it.
It made sense with 2 girls 1 cup, in the early days of youtube because its a shock and people had funny reactions.
I even get it to a point with TFA since star wars is a multigenerational cultural monstrosity of a thing.
But otherwise its just people buying into hype for the most dishonest type of advertising, for ANOTHER corporate product.
Idk about you but hype and unrealistic expectations has ruined more movies for me than bad filmmaking has.
>>
>>80973408
>shit president who cant get anything done loves shit franchise that cant get anything done

pottery
>>
>>80974516
>Oh so you are ANOTHER guy coincidentally calling DC fanboys shitskins, in the same threads, making the exact same kind of posts, using the almost the same words
Yes, because I know for a fact that they are shit-skins(on /tv/ at least). The difference is that I'm not trying to dox people that just stay on twitter unlike him. We tried that in 2012 and 2013 with the Avengers/Captain American 2 and it didn't work because again he came in protected them.
>At least you have the decency of lying, I appreciate that. You know what buddy? I don't know why I bother, the first I say this but I'm too old for this shit. Do what you please. If I didn't reported all those CPposters all these years why would I start with you right? And I'm sure there are hundreds of shills like you so even if the mods did something, it would change nothing. I give up, go on with the shilling, you'll fill another 8 pages by the end of the week I'm sure
Look at that. Once again he repeats exactly my lines back to me then cowers in fear and slides back into the thread after being caught.
>>
>>80974472
Why does the guy who didn't even know aliens existed 24 hours ago supposed to be prepared to help fend off an alien invasion?
>>
>>80974522
And you're too stupid to form an actual argument.
Your entire premise is predicated on the fact that its "not as bad as other shitty movies."
That doesnt mean this movie is good, it means those other movies are shit. You genuinely have autism, consider this your final (you).
>>
>>80974707
I'm a fucking white guy, you racist dipshit. I fucking love this movie.

Stop generalizing long enough to step back and realize what a sucking anal fistula of a human being you are, then kindly fuck right off.
>>
>>80974817
Look at this bitter fat fuck. It's not our fault that Marvel is the joke of the board. That's on them.
>>
>>80974556
Of course, i must be a drone. You know, a majority of the replies here are me, im not droning or whatever im here for discussion.
Funny, you guys resort to name calling instead of just discussing your views on the movie.

I can see why so many people here say /tv/ is dead, most of you just shit around instead of adding anything to the conversation.

I fucking wish i could get paid to discuss how shitty BvS is.
>>
>>80974817
Tell me what doesn't make sense to you. Please be specific.
>>
>>80974875
>he thinks discussion is calling a movie shit and then putting your hands on the ears when people tell you differently
You're either paid or a geniune retard. Choose which one you want to be.
>>
>>80974739
>Batman
>Not having a contingency plan
Pick one and only one
>>
>>80974640
True true my bad man, /tv/ been filled with so many DC vs Marvel capeshit arguments recently I just assumed.
>>
>>80974839
You might as well be a fucking non-white since you share the same infantilized sensibility as them.
>>
>>80974739
Because theyre threats and regardless who or what it is a hero does his duty.

And again if hes not gonna go after zod himself, which is logical, at the very least he couldve provided an escape route for some using both the batmobile and an alfred controlled batwing. He could saved more lives.
>>
>>80971251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8AvWkrppsg

>Not posting the superior corridor fight
>>
>>80969520

Either Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile, or Comic Book Movie.
>>
>>80974956
You've done your quota of Marvel shitposts of the day. Isn't this enough to collect your wage?
>>
>>80969461
>so much shaky cam and cuts
so much shit. Here have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks
>>
>>80974928
>Street-level hero
>whole career fight street-level crime
>devotes hundreds of millions of dollars to installing radar-guided particle weapons in neighboring cities "just in case" aliens happen to land there
>rinses and repeats globally.

You're so fucking right. Why didn't I see that shortcoming earlier?
>>
>>80975040
it baffles me how they can go full kino like this for Daredevil but then shit the bed with Iron Fist's fights
>>
>>80974956
Suck a dick, you massive faggot.

And shove your "superior sensibilities" straight up your gaping asshole.
>>
>>80974898
Read the chain of replies you mouthbreathing fucksnake, i never said it didn't make sense, i said its a shitty script that tries to cover too many plot points in its runtime and as a result comes out a bloated mess that feels like it was written by committee insteadof a competent screenwriter.

But theres nothing in your shill handbook to respond to that, so please double down on the "lol snyder is 2deep4u" or call me a mouseketeer, or whatever.
But please, violently reject the notion that your capeshit movie might have any flaws or problems.
>>
File: ciaran.jpg (871KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ciaran.jpg
871KB, 3008x2000px
>>80975171
>or call me a mouseketeer
What's funny is that nobody has called you a mouseketeer in this thread. You literally just ousted yourself as one with that Freudian slip.
>>
>>80975018
Why would I shill for them when I've already explained to you that we tried to get rid of them before you joined /tv/ too here? >>80974707
>We tried that in 2012 and 2013 with the Avengers/Captain American 2 and it didn't work because again he came in protected them.
Why would I also call one side infantilized?
>>80975162
You have a low cineIQ and imdb sensibilities. Nothing more needs to be said.
>>
>>80972779

What does flip-flopping mean?
>>
>>80974917
Well..i didnt JUST say it was shit, it is though.

I argued why the bat branding was dumb. And i dont see how anyone really countered. All ive heard is " its deep and you dont get it." Or " it signifies batmans loss of faith in himself" when all it really is, is tht snyder and terrio added the brand so that clark could find a reason to dislike bats, even though it was lex who paid inmates to kill those who were branded..even though branded people were being killed before that, all the deep introspective stuff may be there but its useless as far as plot goes. You were gonna have bats kill people anyway so the whole branding people thing is unnecessary, just have supes be angry at bats killing henchmen not for branding them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1E6GiB_BPU

I always thought this was good
>>
>>80975256
>What's funny is that nobody has called you a mouseketeer in this thread.
No faggot, i was saying the only two plays in you book is to
A) say its just too smart of a movie for anyone but you to understand
Or
B) play the marketer card.
Rather than address what I said, you went right along with your WBIDF playbook, just as I predicted.
You little girls are too thin skinned to be this invested in your console war shitposting.
>>
>>80969506

HUH!

TAKE THIS!

TA-TAKE THIS!

TASTE THE PAIN!
>>
>>80975423
It's ok shill, next time try not to oust yourself.
>>
>>80974649
I'm sure the kryptonite gas gave him a hangover effect but Doomsday doesn't need Superman to be weakened by anything lol
>>
>>80975171
You realize what a generalization that is, right?

Did The Fellowship of the a Ring cover too much ground because we didn't get a setup movie explaining Hobbit genealogy and horticulture?

Do you need to know what the secret fire of Arnor is in order to understand why it's a foil to a Balrog's "dark fire," whatever that means?

Fuck the Balrogtoo, for that matter. Shit characterization there with zero setup.

Do we declare the LotR films a failure by not beginning with the Silmarillion tales?

Just look at all those stories that got crammed into one movie. How could anyone possibly absorb it all, right?
>>
>>80975106
What about my plan though?

I said:
Bats gears up, gets all his best stuff ready, waits in the cave and watches the news for updates. Plans out an attack strategy as well as a back up if his attacks dont work. Back up plan is to evacuate as many cotizens as possible using batmobile and batwing..

That sounds like a batman thing to do.
>>
>>80969607

This movie was proto-capekino, so of course Marvel pretends it dosen't exist.
>>
>>80971251
That hallway fight always reminds me of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTYddzwvezE
>>
>>80969607
Hulk and The Incredible Hulk are the kinoest of cape kino.
>>
>>80975443
I notice you STILL havent addressed what I said. Just keep doubling down on that marketer angle, it totally distracts from your inability to stay on topic or make salient points that are dialectically sound. Nope. Just keep going through that WB handbook of approved responses for critiques of your favorite manchild franchise.
>>
>>80975256
Actually he's making fun of the fact that all you DC guys do for an argument is shitty name calling
>>
>>80975344
It means to change your stance on something. To go back and forth
>>
>>80975589
reminder this film was supposed to be 3 hours, this fight was much longer AND in one actual take, but they locked spike lee out of the editing room
>>
>>80975487
Have you seen the Batmobile and Batwing?

Not much in the way if a passenger compartment there.

I know it's just a bridge too far for you, but maybe just stop and consider how out of his depth Bruce had to feel in that moment Zod's broadcast first went out.

Lest we forget, Bruce tends to think and operate locally, not globally, so any eventualities he *might* have prepared for would likely all center on Gotham.
>>
>>80975450
Then he should've been able to kill supes a lot sooner
>>
>>80975330
You're right. So fuck off.
>>
>>80969947
this
>>
>>80975841
The spike is from Wonder Woman lopping its hand off which happens mere moments before the end of the fight.
>>
>>80969607
I've always wondered, since The Hulks strength increases the angrier he gets, does The Abomination's strength/power lvl scale up like The Hulks?
>>
>>80975463
So basically you understood his post as "this movie has too much stuff so it's bad" and your thought process was to come up with another movie that had a "a lot of stuff" but was good to form your argument. Yea you don't really understand story structure if you think BvS is comparable to lotr
>>
>>80972950
>a classic X-Men style team-fight that the X-Men movies have never been able to portray.

Days of Future Past. Checkmate MCUck.
>>
>>80976044
Don't you ever get the feeling the people bitching about BvS are doing it for the SAKE of bitching? Like how can anyone who watches the movie honestly even miss that?
>>
>>80969947
Can superman distinguish heartbeats?
>>
>>80975823
Ok, i can meet you halfway there, very little space in his vehicles.

But, i cant help but think, as batman i would do something. Hell, id even leave it alone if bruce had something like a first aid kit or a gas mask. Something that showed he put a little thought into things. You talk about aliens, and while that is mind shattering, arent metahumans a big deal? Batman apparently met killer croc since he was in SS, so aliens shouldnt be a gigantic leap for him.

And i dunno, Batman isnt such a pussy in comics, he goes to metropolis when he feels the need. But again, snyder wants to ignore any aspect of classic batman in favor of a self loathing batman who does nothing productive.

Batman would do something, 24hrs is enough time for him to figure something out.
>>
>>80975463
No anon. The lord of the rings is damn near 9 hours of screen time across three movies.
BvS is like if they tried to jam all three lord of the rings scripts into one movie that was 2 1/2 hours long.
Im saying in this one movie alone there is material for another superman movie (lex trying to frame him in the eyes of america), a batman solo movie. And a justice league origin movie with batman and superman putting aside their differences to combat a bigger threat.
You roll all that into one screenplay and it hurts the overall tone and pacing of the movie. It never give any of the scenes time to breathe, and becaus of the way the movie is edited those scenes but right up against other scenes with the same problem, and it just compounds the issue until the movie ends.
I don't even hate the movie. Its just got very fundemental flaws in the structure of the narrative that stem from being over-ambitious, and trying to do too much.
We know that the studio is hard as fuck to establish a big capeshit franchise, they all are, but rather than develop their properties and legacy they're falling over themselves in a rush to get the product to the masses before capeshit fatigue sets in.
>>
>>80973151
They could have used cgi to crumble the pillar and shot the scene until it was perfect. Instead we got this. I like the Nolan trilogy for the most part but his action was really sketchy at times
>hur durr cgi bad
>>
>>80976142
Yeah. My favorite is when they pretend The Justice League needs any more build up than it's gotten. Then they pretend for a child to have gotten into Timm's Justice League that they needed to have watched dozens of hours of a Batman cartoon and a Superman cartoon.
>>
>>80976318
I pity any child that didn't get to watch dozens of hours of Batman/Superman: The animated series. Those are two legitimately great shows written by people that understood the characters.
Timm and Dini had some incredible writers, as well as a very clear vision of what they wanted to achieve.
I really wish those two were in an executive producer seat for WB.
>>
>>80973130
Read your entire conversation, and I'll tell you this:

No, it's not about branding people. It's largely about obsession.

Bruce is compromising with his obsession by walking up to the absolute edge of what his ovpbsesdion really wants: to just go full vigilante and allow himself to truly be judge, jury, and executioner.

He justifies killing by putting himself in harm's way, then killing in self-defense, but when he's face to face with someone who's unquestionably at his mercy, he can't go that extra mile and just cold-bloodedly execute them. Instead, he brands them, thereby letting more "respectable" criminals know that this is someone that the Bat considers to be human filth, unworthy of a shot at any sort of redemption, thus getting them to do his dirty work for him, maybe.

Toward the mid-point of the film, we see that Bruce is branding them in the same area where he is heavily scarred himself. Keen observers might recall an earlier dream sequence where a bat creature bursts forth from his mother's tomb and lunges fir that same scarred shoulder.

Tellingly, in that same dream sequence, we see Bruce turn his back on a stained glass depiction of the Archangel Michael in his customary red and blue, but with atypically dark hair. It is when a Bruce turns away from this Angel that he is attacked by the beast.

When forging his weapon, he opts for a spear. While there could be other reasons he chooses this weapon, but from a psychological perspective, it's fairly clear that the reasoning, compassionate side of Bruce(the man) is at war with the unreasoning, vengeance-obsessed side(the bat). Bruce is grieving again, the events in Metropolis opening old wounds of earlier losses, and his grief requires a target. The only target left is Superman, so he forges his spear, forcing himself into a face-to-face confrontation and when the time comes, he's no more able to murder this man in cold blood than he was any of those he'd earlier branded.
>>
>>80976747
Sorry but I think you're just wasting your time trying to explain this to Marvel toddlers. To them this is a sport. They just want to waste as much time as possible.
>>
>>80976313
>but his action was really sketchy at times
Nolan is a notoriously sloppy director that doesn't like to do additional takes. You can get away with this better in more character oriented stories, but its painfully obvious with action.
In batman begins you can argue that its trying to capture the disorientation of fighting batman (seriously its just the camera swinging around and jump cutting between reaction shots), but by the time you get to CIA rises its clearly just lazy directing.
I appreciate that nolan likes big set pieces and prachic an practical in camera effects, I just wish he was a better director - like he was before he became his own brand.
>>
>>80976290
You would have thought they'd learn their lesson from green lantern really
>>
>>80976290
Everything I talked about was in The Fellowship of the Ring.

By your logic, it should have been judged an abject failure with poorly explained characters and too much plot to compress into one movie.

Just saying.
>>
>>80970019
Your autism genuinely just made me like BvS
>>
>>80974634
>BvS
>soulless

>I have a ton of respect for Zack Snyder. I loved working with him on Man of Steel. I think his films have their own unique style and he’s very authentically drawn to that. It’s not like he makes these movies but secretly wishes he was doing something else. It's what he wants to do. It’s valid.

Michael Shannon on Snyder
>>
>>80977666
Thank you, Satan.
>>
>>80977666
Everyone who knows Zack says only really kind words about him. Even Marvel directors praise him. This makes his Internet hate squad seem all the more pathetic.
>>
>>80977345
I JUST WANT A MOTHERFUCKING GREEN LANTERN CORPS MOVIE
IS THAT SO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK!?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80977756
He seems like a genuinely sincere guy thats excited to make these movies. I just wish he wasn't oozing with dudebro and edgy15yearold sensibilities.
>>
>>80977912
Good thing he doesn't then and showed more maturity with BvS than 15 MCU movies combined.
>>
>>80976142
I dont tend to rewatch bullshit, so i do forget things.

>>80976044
I totally forgot that part, right.
So you think superman wasnt affected by the K though? you think the spike wouldve been AS damaging had supes not held the spear. Thats insane man. It was the K that weakened him enough for DD to pierce through him. I would wager that was snyder and terrios intention too.

Doomsday wouldnt have been strong enough to kill supes on his own and especially not with WW, who can apparently chop limbs off, there. But weak writing had it that bats stood to watch a fight he could be of no use in, instead of looking for the spear. Which is the only reason supes died, so..huh..batman IS at fault for his death.
>>
File: snyder amy.jpg (139KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
snyder amy.jpg
139KB, 1200x800px
>>80977756
>>
>>80976747
You go on a long and lofty explanation about the movie being about obsession and then you give a totally different reasoning as to why he brands people than obsession.

You can't even make a focused telling of the character's motives and just like the movie your explanations are all over the place.

Your explanation and this movie lead me to think even more that BvS is a like if someone grabbed a handful of jigsaw puzzle pieces from different puzzles and you desperately try to make an image with the sorted pieces, jamming pieces together and saying see look they fit.
>>
>>80978083
It's not his fault you're an illiterate monkey.
>>
>>80978011
Why do you constantly need to compare your movies to other super hero movies? You just sound like a yuropoor who cant talk about anything else besides how much you hate america. It comes off like you have a massive inferiority complex instead of confidence in the merits of your own work.
>>
>>80977467
So it takes autism for you to like bvs. Yea sounds about right.
>>
>>80969888
Yeah that shit was tight justice especially when he snapped that one dudes neck in his nightmare
>>
>>80969607
Hold up. this board bitched about MoS' collateral damage but no one bitched about this?
>>
>>80979147
Correct.

It only counts when it's not their "brand."
>>
>>80979147
Yeah, it's ok when Marvel does and also way worse with quips.
>>
>>80970637
>batman needs to look like an ambercrombe & finch ottermode zyzz chad in order to be fit
>>
>>80969461
It's absolutely glorious! BvS looks like that?! wtf I love Zack Snyder now!
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.