[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meet 'Sesame Street's' muppet with autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

File: sesame20f-2-web.jpg (22KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
sesame20f-2-web.jpg
22KB, 750x422px
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/entertainment/sesame-street-julia-autism/

I dare to say: is she /ourgirl/?
>>
Why do they always make the autistics girls even though it is like 3x more common in boys? Is it because boys are that unlikeable, especially autistic boys?
>>
Autistics give me the fucking chills with their dead emotionless eyes looking at you like you might as well be a piece of furniture whether I am your dad or a random stranger. So sad.

I'll take a good old fashioned Down Syndrome case over Autistics. Down Syndrome people can usually be trained and they are generally happy people.
>>
>>80914185
yes
>>
>>80914185

Meet 2(+) quotas at the same time
>>
Yeah I just can't wait for the r34
>>
I want to give Julia a kiss
>>
>>80914185
because it could soften the "male is bad" image of media.
>>
>>80914160
>The first autistic muppet

Bitch please, Bert is the first true autismo on Sesame Street.
>>
>>80914185
Because they care more about their agenda than actually making a relatable character.
>>
>>80914185

cause if you show a puppet that acts stupid, it makes more sense if they are female.
>>
>>80914392
kek, came here to make the same claim about Elmo
>>
>>80914271
>as he inserts his throbbing member into her tight little asshole, all she can say is *autistic screeching*
>>
>>80914385
Did you fuck her? Does she fuck? Is she fuckable?
>>
>>80914185
what the fuck do you think
>>
Remember when they had to write in that Mr. Hooper died because he had been convicted of child rape?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxlj4Tk83xQ
>>
>>80914431
technically you'd be fucking her puppeteer which could be a guy which means you're fucking gay
>>
>>80914547
n-no you
>>
File: shart.jpg (283KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shart.jpg
283KB, 1500x1500px
http://archive.is/TBt5b

I thought Abby was already the "1st autismo muppet"
>>
>>80914548
>No, I'm just not attracted to girls of my age.
>>>/tv/
>>
>>80914392
>>80914422
>doesn't want to play Ernie's games
>wants to keep to himself and read about collecting paperclips
>obsessed with pigeons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzjqwG7i15Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE2QegemD-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDJsgtoizj8

Elmo is (supposed to be) a 3 year old.
>>
>>80914584
Never got this one
All the other puppets seem to have self doubts and flaws
She seems like a massive mary sue
>>
Sesame Street was made for poor black kids in the ghetto but as a kid my neighborhood didn't look like that. I was like, WHERE IS THIS PLACE WHERE PEOPLE HANG OUT ON THE STEPS ALL DAY?

My dad said New York City so I always thought Sesame Street was in NYC. But I guess it is supposed to be a place in our hearts, right?
>>
Really though why should we have any empathy towards people with autism? They don't have any feelings or empathy to other humans and can't understand emotions.

I understand not abusing them but it seems like being nice to someone Autistic would be a complete waste of time. It would make sense to teach people to be nice to the siblings and family of autisics because they certainly have it rough. They essentially live with a cold emotionless sociopath with the brain of a 3 year old who could snap and kill you all at any time. That probably would fuck up a kid not on the spectrum.
>>
>>80914734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXqMzmFSX_4
Didn't you listen to the lyrics?
>>
>>80914803
Good to know I don't have to be nice to you anon
>>
>>80914828
exactly they never actually told you how to get to Sesame Street this is why I was like WHERE IS SESAME STREET FATHER
>>
>>80914640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5pAtgubMY
>>
>>80914803
>They don't have any feelings or empathy to other humans and can't understand emotions.
Wrong
"Autism" is an extremely broad word and only some extreme cases fit your description
>>
sesame street is hell.
the characters are monsters.
>>
>>80914914
no all cases fit that to some extent, people with Autism have problems making and maintaining social relationships and understanding societal norms like whether or not to choke one of your siblings to death or whether to say that you want to join ISIS on irish TV.

Imagine being the other child in a family with an autistic kid. Parents time would be spent 95% with the autistic you would basically grow up without parents and living in fear for your life.
>>
>>80915040
Bull fucking shit. Stop making stupid ass shit up, Not every autistic child is contemplating whether or not to kill people around him.
>>
>>80915113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzjICiXZ1-w

Irish Late Late Show keeps takedowning the videos where he goes full autistic at the end saying he wants to kill people.

>>80915122
>Not every autistic child is contemplating whether or not to kill people around him.

>>80915122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59MO1X8dLLQ
>>
>>80915122
>Not every autistic child is contemplating whether or not to kill people around him.

That's what makes it so terrifying, anon. They don't think about killing you they just do it. It is cold and emotionless like closing a book or stepping on a junebug or flipping off a light switch.

Their cold dead eyes just give me the fucking shivers.
>>
>>80915279
>here's my video of ONE autistic child to prove that ALL autistic children are ticking time bombs that could snap and murder you any moment
>>
>>80915325
Islam is a religion of peace

>>80915325
"significant" link between Autism and mass murder:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/21/study-finds-significant-portion-of-mass-murderers-and-serial-killers-had-neurological-disorders-including-autism/?utm_term=.47590d19a883
>>
>>80914160
>cnn

FAKE NEWS.
>>
>>80915432
THE RED HEAD IS NOT AUTISTIC, THE REDHEAD IS GOD
>>
>>80915407
> Like Lanza, other killers had an inability to connect socially, spoke in flat monotones, and had emotionless features.
You know there are a LOT of autists, including Asperger's Syndrome autists, who do not feature any of these things? I knew a few myself, they were usually warmer and friendlier than most """normal""" kids.

Quote from the researchers themselves admitting that this isn't conclusive in any way:
>The researchers stressed the study is “clearly limited” by the “anecdotal and speculative” nature of some of the published accounts. Lead researcher Clare Allely, of the University of Glasgow, emphasized the study did not suggest those with autism or Asperger’s are more likely to commit murder. “We’re not saying people with autism will be serial killers,” Allely said, adding “it’s way too early to make any statement like that.”

>Islam is a religion of peace
It's not, but it's not solely a religion of violence either, seeing as the vast majority of muslims do not go around bombing places.
>>
>>80915544
You aren't going to get anything positive from an autistic person there is no upside to your interactions with them only a negative downside of you possibly being injured or killed should they become enraged or bored or just feel like doing it.
>>
>>80914160
shadman will have a field day with this
>>
>>80915630
All nonsense. Either you've only been hanging around extreme cases or you've never known an autistic person beyond first impressions.
>>
>>80915662

My mom was recently injured by an autistic person while working at school and I had to take a semester off of grad school to take care of her since my dad passed away.

Autistic kid jumped on her knee and tore her meniscus. Her knee will never be the same. She was retired and was just going in a few days a week to fill in for teachers who were sick.

They were excited to hear a story. She'll need a total knee replacement in about 10 years once the bone on bone contact makes her knee totally arthritic.

Because a school district decided to mainstream some autistic fuck my mother will spend the sunset years of her life with horrible knee pain hobbling around never quite the same.

Yeah thanks autistics. Thanks a whole lot.
>>
>>80915630
I'm autistic and all the girls I've fucked think my dick is pretty big
So, idk, your mileage may vary
>>
>>80915813
>Yeah thanks autistics.
Do you actually not see the immense retardation in pinning this on ALL autists when it was just one who did it?
>>
>>80915882
>>80915813
It was from a behaviour typified by those who have the condition. I think he's allowed to make a generalization
>>
>>80915920
No he fucking isn't, because for all the literal MILLIONS of autists in the world, he can only name a few incidents, MAYBE a hundred if he prowled the web for an hour.
>>
reminder muh autism is a smoke screen for going after young beta white males.
>>
>>80915936
I think you could find a litany of anecdotes from each case where antisocial behaviours were an issue, that is literally how you diagnose someone with autism
Don't sperg you autist
>B-but muh special snowflakes!
>>
>>80915920
>>80915936

Back when I was in high school not entirely that long ago we didn't have 25% of the class claiming to have learning disabilities. The economy was better and people didnt feel the need to get that diagnosis because they feared the stigma and the labels more than they looked forward to the free disability bux.

The one kid who claimed to be "mildly" autistic? He's serving 20 years in a California state prison for stabbing his wife to death for reasons he could never explain.
>>
>>80915882
>>80915920
>>80915936

The saddest thing is that humans are like dogs- they grow old overnight. Because the school district had to follow the "least restrictive environment" it was acceptable to have this kid in class, disrupting the others and eventually injuring a teacher.

She didn't deserve to grow old overnight. She was a Literature and Education major. She taught high achieving middle schoolers for decades. To have her quality of life diminished forever and her life span shortened by such a piece of shit on society's heel will stay with me forever.

Why do they do that? It doesn't help the autistic kids they could care less. All it does is put the neurotypical kids and teachers in danger and it is yet another thing to disrupt the learning process.
>>
>>80915636
kek
>>
>>80917018
Lol she deserved it, dumb cunt.
>>
>>80917150
autist confirmed
>>
>>80917166
No shit, sherlock.
>>
>>80917166

Don't worry for the rest of my life I will have one eye on the autistic person in the room.

For the rest of my life if it comes down to making a judgment call, it's going against the autistic person.

If I ever have to give someone a second chance or the benefit of the doubt it is going against the autistic person.

You are essentially a human snake. You have no feelings and you hurt people without emotion . At least when you get bit by a snake the snake had a good reason. So in a way you are actually lower than a snake.
>>
>>80917249
That's wise of you, but be wary, they say autists can sense fear.
>>
>>80917249
BE AFRAID NORMIE
>>
>>80916937
>The one kid who claimed to be "mildly" autistic? He's serving 20 years in a California state prison for stabbing his wife to death for reasons he could never explain.
Irrelevant once again. Completely anecdotal. For every one like that there could be 100,000 functioning autists who have a job and a house and possibly even a family.

>>80916070
Autism isn't the same as antisocial. Autistic people more often than not need help overcoming and understanding social situations. It's difficulty to grasp, not an inability. They are not sociopaths.

>>80917018
It's an awful shame about what happened to your mother and yet it still means nothing in this discussion.

>>80917249
I'm starting to wonder if I'm just getting trolled with post as absurd as these.
>>
>>80914185
>Is it because boys are that unlikeable, especially autistic boys?
Well no shit. Have you every met an autistic boy? While they're all block toilets with whole toilet rolls and beating off in public, autistic girls are producing world class fap material like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
>>
Is a pupper with "assburgers" "our" "girl" ?

rethink your life
>>
Jim Henson is rolling in his grave
>>
>>80914185
Only severe autism is more common in boys, because of the Y chromosome. High-functioning is 50/50 and Julia is, guess what, high-functioning.
>>
>>80914584
>>80914682
She was created during the whole cutsie princess fairy thing of the 2000s
There was a lot of complaints at the time that she was too girly and not a proper role model
>>
>>80917969
I just already nutted to this shit.
>>
>>80914185
because Autistic girls are the same as normal girls.
>>
>>80918056

counter clockwise or clockwise?
>>
>>80915407
>had neurological disorders including autism
>including autism
>including
>>
>>80918511
anti-clockwise
>>
>>80918056
Why?
>>
>>80914547
It would be a felt-assisted handjob. I could think of worse things.
>>
>>80914803
Actually people with autism normally have larger amygdalas so they feel certain emotions like fear and anger stronger.
>>
File: 1486662234524.png (282KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486662234524.png
282KB, 640x320px
Do vaccines cause autism or is it just a meme /tv/?
Alex seems to believe it does and numerous people on social media
>>
>>80918549

Mmmm, don't like that..
>>
>>80918602
Oh, what do you think, dumbass?
>>
>>80918602
Completely baseless. What's more realistic is parents have children at increasingly advanced ages, which heightens the chance of defects.
>>
>>80918602
Oh. Alex Jones believes it is true.
As do some people on social media.
It must be true, then. Alex Jones and some random schmucks on the internet has never lead anyone astray.
>>
>>80918612
*laughs maniacally*
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 470x313px
You can literally see the terror on his face as Julia's autism fuelled rage becomes apparent
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wn-a10Ko_38
They seem to have given her a limited vocabulary and flapping arms

The stereotype continues
As someone with ASD I find this very condescending.
>>
>>80918858
>Julia murders the butterfly with her retard strength

Holy shit, PBS.
>>
>>80915636
>>
>>80915279
Nigga's the one true /pol/tard.
>>
>>80918960
She's 4 dumbass.
>>
File: 1462643582246.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1462643582246.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>80915544
>>
>>80917969
She just gave my dick autism.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.